Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2012, 02:26 PM   #211
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
Well...I just decided to not make anything Bought 8 dozen assorted muffins instead. I just do not have time to bake today! Well thats sort of a lie. I could bake but we have people coming over at 10 am tomorrow and I don't want to be up cleaning all night after the baking! So that was the thinking behind that!

Got some new red, gold, purple, and a bluish/greenish sparkle when at the store today!! All my polish is at work Needed a couple to do the girls nails tonight. I went and bought those tix this afternoon and everyone was dressed to the nines! Never thought of that!!! Now I have to try to put something together to wear one thing in my favor....we waited so long to buy tix the only seats left were the very top row! I will be able to sleep and not get busted

Dinner....made 2 of those little skillet pizza's and 6 pepperoni chips.

IMG_20121201_170010.jpg
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2012, 02:47 PM   #212
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

pic of dinner

ok sitting on butt time over...gotta go get some stuff done when is doubt....debit out

IMG_20121201_171131.jpg
Old 12-01-2012, 06:47 PM   #213
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

hey saved by the rain!!! We are having a heck of a rain storm tonight. Not going to do the floors now though until the morning before all the kids come over. No sense to, the dogs will just get mud on them again anyway Haven't been working real hard tonight. Do a bit and then play online a bit and repeat. Will have to do a power family clean in the morning though. Mr. Loty told team awesome I would make omelettes for everyone. Really??? Big mouth! Pancakes would have been easier and you can get everyone eating at the same time. Omelettes take so much time for a crowd. Thinking of starting them early about 9 ish and then leaving them in the oven. Whats your thoughts on that?

My heal is getting worse again! Bought some old granny flat looking shoes and some good inserts for them today. Uhg...so ugly!!!
Old 12-01-2012, 08:34 PM   #214
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Got a choppy nap in earlier. Door bell rang twice during it & woke me up. Once was Fedex...delivering me some make ups......the other was young cheerleaders, trying to sell something. That irritates me so much!! What about my "Please DO NOT Disturb" sign makes you think it's hung there for EVERYONE but you?! !!MAD!!
So, beings I was up......we ran off to pick up HWC, (we buy it by the Gallon, at the dairy plant, about once a wk.), and then off to the library for a book & movie I'd reserved that was waitin' for pick up. The book was just a fun one..."Awkward Pet Photos". It was a quick look thru. Very funny and cute!!

Finally got a chance to blingify the pigs!! I went with a Mocha'ish base and then used the smaller particled glitter polish to paint all but my wedding finger. That one got the special chunky glammy glitter. ooOOooOh, pretty!!

Oh yeah, I tested when I got up from my crummy nap. It had shot to 365. So, I doped up with a 1/2 dose (5 units...rather than 10), before we left out.

L: 4 slices of deli Turkey, dipped in mayo-mustard mix-coffee w/hwc.

D: Same as lunch, plus Peach LC yogurt and a slice of Jack cheese. Chicky broth w/hwc too.

I need to go check out your perfume thread!! I need to go to a store that has the samples out & about...like Macy's, in order to really check 'em out good.

Good call on providing already-mades for the Grandma's gathering tomorrow. That's totally the best choice, with all that's going on!! Oh and especially now that you've been assigned your official June Cleaver roll for gourmet breakfast duty!! I'm thinking that your early make-aheads with the omelettes and then keeping them heated in the oven is totally BRILLIANT!! What kinda omelettes are you making?! I'd like a Denver style one!!

LOL...oh boy the Nutcraker just keeps gettin' funner!! Now you get to dress up too!! You're totally takin' one for the team, aren'tcha?! What are you gonna wear...with your crocks?!
So your heal is totally messed up still? Is it just one or both of them that are tore up right now? I was JUST thinking about your poor heals this morning, and thinking maybe they were all better by now.
Do you normally wear inserts in your shoes?
Awesome that you got more fun glitter polishes!! I can't wait to see your creations!!

Totally Great that you got to put off your floor-chore today, due to weather!! Even better with the rest of the Loty clan pitchin' in tomorrow, to get it all spic-N-span!! Good work!!

YUMMY on your PizzaScram!! My last ones turned out soooooo greese-a-fied!! Yours don't look like they were swimming, like mine. I only had 5 pepperonis on there too!!

Piccys!!

Mocha~Glitter action...that doesn't wanna show how sparkly & colorful they really are.
The Hunks lastest additions to his N scale train world...an Auto shop & Burger joint.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mocha and Glitter.jpg (28.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg N scale Auto shop.jpg (51.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg N scale Burger Joint.jpg (46.8 KB, 2 views)
Old 12-02-2012, 08:20 AM   #215
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning Loty!!
I'd reckon that you all have finished your *Gourmet* Loty~made eats & are plowin' into your studies by now. One note though...ummm, I'm I kinda didn't see my special Denver omelette warming in the oven, like I thought I might.

Just put my list of tasks together for the day...titled "Debit-Outs". Aside from some basic blah-blah chorings, I'm gonna make a big fat pot of Split Pea & Ham soupage. Will share some of it with Crazy~Town, and may freeze some as well.

I'm not gonna be a churchy this morning. I'm gonna let Rob go on his own & I'm gonna hang back and have an at-home day. Aaaahhhh...

B: Thought it might have been a Denver Omelette... I need to come up with a plan B now.
GOTTA bust out some muscle burnin' action this morning...probably on the recumbent. 209 this am. Haven't checked the BS yet...but undoubtedly it's very high. Will work on this throughout the day.

How are things moving along in Loty~Ville?!
Old 12-02-2012, 09:40 AM   #216
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So, B: became *pretend omelettes*...scrambled eggs w/sausage & cheese, topped w/chunky salsa & sourcream. MMMmmmm!! Oh yeah, and double green tea & my elderly vitamins...cinnamon & chromium.
BS was 274 before eats. Need to get ready for the day & get my movin' & groovin' on around here!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pretend Omelettes.jpg (50.8 KB, 2 views)
Old 12-02-2012, 03:14 PM   #217
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OMG so much to talk about!!!!

First up the polish!!!!! And i think the little train town pieces are so cute!!!!
Oh my pizza thingys are greasy but I put them on paper towel and then when they are cooled a bit and not so gooey I blot the tops as well.

OMG the ballet Ended up wearing my only pair of black pants, a super sparkly purple shirt and then a black cardigan shirt thing. You know my standard! LOL The black cardy things was new and I guess I wasn't paying much attention when i bought it...put it on and it had open slits in the sleeve from the shoulder to the elbow How does one miss that
It was suppppeeeer boring!!! I didn't get it at all! Well the parts I stayed awake for! LOL Dozed most of it and now have a headache from it!!
Kids thought it was *ok*.....good! Won't be going again!

Yup heal is still hurt And no....these are the first inserts I have tried. Between those and my old lady shoes I got I am hoping for some improvement!

I don't know what happened to your omelet! I sent it to you
Never heard of a Denver before! Looked it up, sounds i sauteed (sp)? onioin, green pepper and ham for the filling and topped with lots of cheese Turned out great! The kids all showed up at different times so I didn't try the keeping them in the oven to stay warm thing. But was a good idea!

Uhg....will have to check back in laters! Have to go get some stuff done right now.

BBL!!!!
Old 12-02-2012, 05:15 PM   #218
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

YAY you survived the Buttcracker~Ballet!! Aren't those things just such a waste of time?! Run over here & jump....then jump, twist around and run over there...and let your arms fly all over the place....yah, whatever. Good job enduring!! Next time the littles wanna see a *real* eyecatcher of a play...sit 'em down w/some popcorn & you do one of your *ab-blastin' zumba-kickboxin'* tapes!! Now that would be good entertainment!! AND, nobody has to get their fancy pant clothing on for it!! That is soooo funny about your shoulder to elbow slitted cardigan!! I don't know how -anybody- could be unaware of such a thing!! Sounds like something I'd do!!
Poor headache-head. I was rockin' one most of the day as well. Such a drag!!

Took a fat, uninterrupted nap earlier. Got most all of my tasks knocked out, over the course of the day, but did not get to the soupage makings. Might consider putting it together tomorrow afternoon.

I have a *pretend* Spa day tomorrow!! An 8am Dental cleaning. I'll need to run the Hunk to work by 6am, come home & get ready for the day, go to the *Spa* appt., back home to make lunches, and then go grab my Dude for his lunch break. So, after hittin' some of the mundane choring, then the consideration for soup making can happen.

I don't know if all inserts are alike or not, cause I don't wear them. But iffin's you happen to wear an 8.5, I have some brand new, never-ever wondered or worn inserts that I'd be happy to send to you. The orthopedic doc that I ordered my *special* shoes for diabetics from, ordered these things up as a **MUST** have. I'm supposed to change the inserts out every 4 months, as an absolute *have-to~have-to*. Ummmmm, no I don't. I don't like inserts. Want 'em?

L: Beefy HotdogsX2 w/mayo-mustard mix
D: Same...but w/o mix
S: 2 slices deli turkey-1 slice Mozz-2 monster Iced Javas w/hwc

Gonna jump on the bike in a sec.!!
Old 12-02-2012, 05:38 PM   #219
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Back in sit down mode! Got all the kiddies gifts wrapped so they can get dropped off tomorrow! Sitting here while DH is watching some dumb movie, some superhero thing. Why do they like those so much???

glad you got an uninterrupted nap today!!!! Don't ya hate hate hate when people come to the door for that foolishness??? Does the hunk like a nap too or are you going solo on this? Mr. L is one of these 20 min nappers not me! I'll take a 2 hr one please!

Yes!!! i think your onto something! Next time they want to go to something like that I will suggest your plan!! I will bust out the Michael Jackson Wii game and show the little misses whats up!

Your sugars today!! Do you have bad circulation? Why a *need* for the inserts????? I wear a 7.5 to 8 so they should probably fit fine. I'll strike a deal with ya. One set of insert for some wax! They are probably better than the things I bought anyway! I will try them if it might get this foot healed up!

Oh no!!!!!!!!!! I know how much you like going to the *spa*!!!! Well its just a cleaning! You'll be ok!!!
Old 12-02-2012, 08:34 PM   #220
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yippee on wrapped presents!! That'll be such a Fun blessing!!
I don't know why these guys like the Super Hero flicks so much?! Maybe they just really dig the *save the day with my big macho powers* scenario & would like to think that they could/would be able to do the same, iffin's they had that extra -edge-. I don't know...but mine is totally all about that stuff!! He just finished watching another old Indiana Jones flick...again, for I don't know how many hundreds of times.

As for the napping routine around these parts...it sounds like it's much like yours & Mr. Lotes. Rob's more of a power napper, IF he's gonna go to the trouble. I'm usually in -need- of something more substantial...like an 1.5hr.'s is pretty alright. Sometimes longer...but rarely ever less.

Hmmm, bad circulation? Well I have nephropathy in my feet...which is nerve damage, from the prolonged high sugars. If my sugars are high, then my feet, especially closer to my toes, feel like my skins been ripped off and they're being burt with a lighter...in addition to a sparkly feeling, and sometimes a lack of feeling...but not quite something I would describe as numbness. It's AWFUL!! I don't know how inserts were ever supposed to help with that?! All the inserts do to me is jack my arch up too high. Why would I want that?! Lame doc. I am pleased with my special shoes though...cause they're really roomy in the toe bed area, yet don't allow my feet to slide around in there. They're made extra deep, so a person can use those inserts. Whatev. Not interested. Yes, pass along your address (PM), and I'll get these out to ya!! I'd imagine a person could even trim them, if they needed.

I got a couple sessions of hardcore biking in. I was considering taking the kids for a walk this evening, until I stepped out back to see how it felt out there. Ummmm, nah...it was DARK, chilly-cold and WINDY. Pass!!

What are your plans for your day tomorrow, aside from worky? What kinda changes are you & bosslady making to the rentals?
Old 12-02-2012, 09:37 PM   #221
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yeah, in an attempt to remind us both...tomorrow would be a GREAT day for a weigh-in!!
Old 12-03-2012, 05:34 AM   #222
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorrrrning!!
Up & bustin' out the beginning of my go-go-go, Loty~style morning!!

Must mention my Dental tip...I discovered the need for this over this past yr, of having so many visits with them. I never ever wear lipstick of course, cuzz they end up messing it up...BUT, I do wear & pack with me, my fave chap stick goodness. If I don't put something on, then the corners of my mouth can get hurt with all their tearing around & fisting my mouth out. I reapply as needed/when they turn their backs to gather up different machinery & whatnot. There ya go...that's the all important PSA of the morning.

Gotta shocker this morning...205.5. Thank God!! My BS was 276 this morning. I realllly need to build in more intense exercise, so as to drive that down. I will work on peddling faster/harder on the bike today.

Alrighty, I need to throw on some *fancy~haggard* wear, to drive Rob to work. I'll check back in with ya laters!!

I hope your day is off to a Good start!!
Old 12-03-2012, 12:37 PM   #223
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Only have a couple of minutes then have to pick up Ava from school. Grace stayed home sick But I still had to go to work, just kept calling and checking on her. Tried to get out at noon but things just kept happening Of all the days to be suuppperrr duupperrrr busy!

haven't even had time to eat yet today! Flipping hungry now! Having a hand full of chex mix and some sausage....weird! Considering it my carby meal for the day...LOL

I did get a chance to weigh, still 217. Per someones suggestion Hoping to get with it this week and add some more work outs. Won't be till after Wed though. Soooo busy today and tomorrow

Oh that foot thing sounds all sorts of no good!!!! Does it hurt most of the time or on and off? i guess I thought it was bad circulation because my grandpa had bad diabetes and his feet turned black. But..he had lots of other problems too. He was only being kept alive by meds and dialysis 4 times a week. They were going to have to amputate and he said no and decided to go off all meds and dialysis. He died within 24 hrs of going off the meds! He had severe heart and all sorts of things going on but crazy how fast he died after stopping treatments. This was Grandma with Boo husband.

Team awesome's big presentation is tomorrow. I am in charge of putting together all the information, writting a paper, and the power point. Some of team awesome still has yet to get me their info Soooo....if I don't get it all by tonight I will be making up the rest! Which is exactly why I am doing that job! The Godfather and I do not like to rely on other folks for things for these very reasons! He is getting out of work early to take Ava to gymnastics tonight for me in case I have to do a ton of work or just a crap load of work Well whats more a ton or a crap load Not sure!

My goodness....came home and Grace is watching animal cops. Do you ever watch that How awful Some people should be....well I better not say or I may be kicked off the site

Ok gotta go!!! TTFN
Old 12-03-2012, 02:32 PM   #224
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh my what a morning. After Rob & I left outta here this morning, we spotted our neighbor (Dave's), kitty cat out in the road, dead. I rushed Rob to work...all of about a 3-4 min. round trip from here, and hauled home. I called Ma up and told her I needed her to get outta bed, get dressed & meet me out front, so we could take care of gettin' the kitty outta the road. I was afraid it was gonna be ran over, somemore, or kids passing by for school would see him out there.
So we get all the supplies we think we need, real quick...gloves, shovel, bags, and a flashlight. So I'm all gloved up...and I get to feelin' super gurgy~sick, and have this all over body *hit* of just being so emotionally overwhelmed by having to -move- that very injured/messy big kitty. So Ma suggests that I should go wake Dave up, seeings as how I'm gonna have to share this info. with him anyhow. I really didn't want him to see his kitty like that...but the whole thing was just too much for me to handle. Oh my gosh!! So, I go pound on his door, wake him up & tell him I think one of his cats is out in the road. He asked if I thought it was dead. I told him it was. It was sooooo horrible to see the grief & sadness rush thru his face. I felt like I was gonna just bawl, seeing him in such pain over this. So anyway, he threw some clothes on, and came out and we finished gettin' his kitty bagged. So awful. I gave Dave a quick hug & ran back into the house, to get ready for my appt.
Then I got to thinking...there was quite a large, gory mess left out there in the street, and Dave would undoubtedly have to drive past/thru it, to get to work this morning. Uggghhh!! I couldn't bare that he would have to see that, in the daylight...so I ran back out there with a bucket of water & long handled scrub brush. Took a couple buckets worth of waters...but then all was well.
I zoomed off to the dental appt. with a bustin' headache, and still feelin' soooo gurgy.
After the appt., which went fine, I slipped on over to the grocery store & picked out some pretty yellow and white flowers, and the coolest plastic disposable or reusable vase things. One for Ma & one for Dave. They had all kinds of really neat designs. Grabbed a couple tiny flower shop cards to add to the flowers, came home & put the arrangements together...one of course is a Sympathy bunch for Dave and the other a Thank you bunch for Ma's help this morning.
I made lunches, then headed out to pick up Rob. Brought him back here...we ate, he left, and I fell onto the couch for a nap!!
I'm not cut out for these BIG whirlwind days!!

Poor Gracie, being a sicky. I hope she has a quick recovery.

Yeah, your snack grabbin' was very weird/random!! I think that's Good news that the scales are at least holding steady for you. AND, once your schedule frees up & your able to bust out some work outs...I bet you'll be drivin' those #'s down!! That's the plan!!

Man oh man, it seems like you & the Godfather shoulder a whole lot of the tasks from your class!! I give you two A+'s for your contribution & for carrying the rest of the group. The rest of the group...ummm...oooops I might be all outta points to give out.

Nope, I've not seen the Animal Cops show. Never heard of it. I don't watch anything that has to do with animals in bad sitchys though....ever. I once worked with a gal, in Hospice, who was dying and who watched some sort of animal cruelty program non-stop. Oh yeah, and the two foster girls that we did respite care for my Mom also wanted to watch that kinda stuff. Noooooooooooo. NO.

I'm gonna bail off here for a few...and try to figure out how to knock this headache down a few notches.

I hope the rest of your eve runs along smoothly!!
Old 12-03-2012, 04:06 PM   #225
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I think someone else deserves flowers for that too! my goodness!!! What traumatic thing to have to deal with! Very thoughtful of you to take care of that before the kiddos had to see it and he had to see the remnants of his poor baby on the street. What an awful way to start the day!!! And then to be rewarded with a trip to the dentist! Glad that was uneventful though!

I don't recommend watching those shows! Every once in awhile the kids watch them. I allow it because even though its horrific I think its a good lesson for the kids that not all people are good. I am trying to take what opportunities I can to educate them on how nasty people can be but in a way that won't scare them to death. So sad the world has so much bad...i don't like having to teach them about that!
Old 12-03-2012, 07:19 PM   #226
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh these kids have screwed me over good!

They are 12 steps to this project/business plan. Everyone was assigned certain parts. They were to have theirs completed so I could add it into the final paper and power point. I didn't open everything they sent. Just opened everything now. I got links to websites

For example, the girl in charge of marketing and advertising did not write up what and how and the cost of advertising she sent me a link to the local newspapers price list

I am fit to be tied right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-03-2012, 10:08 PM   #227
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Making some progress....going to be a long night/day though!!!

i sure hope your doing ok after the days beginning!

Falling back on old habits....eating snack food, not from hunger but because i am so tired its keeping me awake
Old 12-04-2012, 12:13 AM   #228
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Team awesome....you suck!

Going to go hit the sack for a bit. have to wake up DH in 2 hrs

Oh and nope....still not done!
Old 12-04-2012, 05:51 AM   #229
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

got 2 hrs sleep then wake up DH, back to sleep for 1 hr and wake up kids.

Going to work on project for as long as I can right now and then an hour nap.

Hope you have something more interesting to do today!
Old 12-04-2012, 07:09 AM   #230
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh poor Loty!! What an un-awesome burden to have dumped on your lap!! How disrespectful of those lazy bums to shurk their part onto you guys...especially when y'all have been so helpful & hospitable to them. I can't fathom how they could do that!! It's just shameful!! I'm so Glad that you have Mr. Loty in your corner & he knows and -gets- 1st hand what you're going thru with this.
It's verrrry understandable that the snacky McSnacksters have crept in. This too shall pass!! Just get yourself thru this lame ordeal, and then re-focus on your goals, eaty wise and the yayness that awaits with puttin' your *exclusive* gym together.

How's your little Gracy feelin' today? Will she be able to go to school, or does she need more down time?

Have you heard anything new with Mr. Loty's Uncle or your friends Husband?

That's trippy about your Grandpa passing so quickly after discontinuing his meds!! That was fast!! Ya know he probably saved himself a whole lot of pain, grief and complications, having refused the amputation. Especially given that his health was already soooo fragile. Plus, diabetics really just don't heal well or quickly, at all. That must have been quite shocking for you, your family and your dear Grandma...to lose him so quickly. How long ago was this?
I suppose if a diabetic lives long enough, and their BS's are high for long enough...probably any of us is prone to go thru the same sorta thing.
It's a matter of the nerves being damaged from the high sugars, and blood flows to our extemities last...and so when there's death of the nerves, and little blood flowing into the area...it all starts to wither/dye. Throw in an infection and that's all just ramped up even worst!! That's much of why diabetics are warned about needing to take care of their feet and allllways wear some sort of protective footwear. When a persons feelings in their feet start to go...and maybe they also have numbness in their feet, they may step onto something...say a tack, and not be aware of it. That can lead to infection very quickly for them...and then they're on that hairy-scary road. It's really important that if they're in that stage of the -game- with their feet, that they check their feet often for any kinda damage that they may need to tend to.
I'm not -there-, yet. I still have sensation, enough to know if I've stepped onto something. The burning in my toes is non-stop, if my #'s are in say the mid 300's or higher. Less so, if they're lower. And not at all if they're in the hundreds. However...I am so very rarely evvver in the hundreds.

So after I chatted with you yesterday, I pretty much stayed in bed for the rest of the day...trying to get rid of that headache...that ended up revving up to -horrid- status...and worked it's way into my eyes....like migraine type stuff. I hardly ever get headaches that bad. So Rob's response was to go buy 4 boxes of ice cream!! This is of course after we'd sworn off ice cream. For him, all bets are off when he's attempting to save the world & help me feel better. So, of course, I caved and had 2. I'd actually planned to go for another...but fell back asleep.
Wolk up this am feelin' kinda puney. I think that's mostly cause I didn't chow enough yesterday...with my nerves being all outta whack, and feelin' gurgy. So, I drank up a cup O' coffee, and then got sick.
I'm feelin' somewhat better now and have had some LC yogurt. I may muster up some super powers & make the kids and I some scrambled eggs/sausage/cheese.
I'd like to get to feelin' well enough to pop onto the bike...and try to widdle the BS's down some. They were 268 this morning.
Did some losing overnight...202.5. Some can be equated to lack of eats yesterday...most is probably from lack of the dope.

All my plans of debin' out are very subject to the gurge-a-tron factor.

Yes, I will get over to the PM and pass along my address. I think that is so sweet and thoughtful of you to suggest to pass along some wax. You know I love-love that stuff!! LOVE!!
Don't you even give a second thought about the cost of the inserts. That means absolutely -nothing- to me. If you can use them, Wonderful...if not, maybe you can pass them along to someone who can!!

Let me know how you're fairing today. I do hope that you're able to fit in that nap. Given the demands that have been put on you & the busy schedule you've been keeping...you NEED it!!
Old 12-04-2012, 07:19 AM   #231
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh, maybe I should clarify...I had two, single ice creams...NOT 2 of the 4 boxes!!

Also, THANK YOU for the lovely flowers yesterday!! You're such a Sweetheart!!
Old 12-04-2012, 08:22 AM   #232
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I hear what you're saying with opening the little's eyes to the freakers of our world. That's a bright idea to introduce the evils to them in a safe environment. The more educated they are...the better prepared they will be. And, getting it in small doses here & there is surely the best way.

There was a framed "Nutcracker" advertisement poster in the room I was placed in, at the Dentist office yesterday. It showed a couple slim-jim women folk, wearing their tiny pink flowncy outfits and those crazy ballet slippers. They were standing on their very tip-toes and had their arm-hands all extended out...being posey. It totally cracked me up...as it reminded me of you.

Piccy: Eggs-sausage-cheese, for the kids & I. Ace got to also inherit about 25% of mine. I must have had big-eyes when I portioned the goods out...and still feelin' pretty blecky. Also nuked up some chicky broth, and added a bit of hwc to sipper on throughout the morning.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12 4 Breakie.jpg (45.5 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 12-04-2012 at 08:24 AM..
Old 12-04-2012, 09:14 AM   #233
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlKickinIt View Post
Oh, maybe I should clarify...I had two, single ice creams...NOT 2 of the 4 boxes!!

Also, THANK YOU for the lovely flowers yesterday!! You're such a Sweetheart!!
I was all like..... whoa...she likes her some ice cream!

We had the same breaky! Well only I ate all mine

Just stopping through for a quickie....bye
Old 12-04-2012, 10:02 AM   #234
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

My goodness....this thing is 25 pages
Old 12-04-2012, 10:31 AM   #235
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yes, yes I do like me some ice cream!! LOL AND, sometimes I exibit -some- control...and only have a couple/few!!

TWENTY-FIVE PAGES!! Oh my goodness!! That's just....a LOT....alotta work!! Unreal!! I tell ya, you've got some serious sticktoitivness on your side!! I'd have crumbled...like right now. You're made of the Tough-Stuff!!

Bout to hook the Hunk up with some meager loaded sausage eats...and if he's still feeling nibbly...he's gonna have to dive into the freezer & grab one of his ice creams. I'm gonna head back to the couch, and let the QVC gals try to get me excited about stuff I couldn't care less about.
I tell ya...that must be for high energy peeps. They can just keep going and going and pretend like it's the most must have item that's ever hit the market!! Uhhhh, yeah, neato overpriced flashlight, lady. So why do I let them talk to me?! I have no good answer for that.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:56 AM   #236
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wasn't it nice of team awesome to pose for a pic?? You see me and Mr. Loty right there in the front

Old 12-04-2012, 12:19 PM   #237
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Whoa!! Team GLAM!! Take a look at the PRETTY people!!
This photo must have been taken at your Bruncheon the other morning? Someone must have already cleared the omelette plates, before this was taken. You & Mr. Loty are so photogenic & real hottie knock outs!! Oh yeah, & no wonder your heels are hurting!! You weren't wearing your *special* shoes, or crockin' it!!
Old 12-04-2012, 06:20 PM   #238
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlKickinIt View Post
Whoa!! Team GLAM!! Take a look at the PRETTY people!!
This photo must have been taken at your Bruncheon the other morning? Someone must have already cleared the omelette plates, before this was taken. You & Mr. Loty are so photogenic & real hottie knock outs!! Oh yeah, & no wonder your heels are hurting!! You weren't wearing your *special* shoes, or crockin' it!!
Yeah we are pretty awesome!!!

I am starting to think Mr. Loty might like boys and not girls

That was the pic I used for out decor theme and staff ...LOL

So Mr. Loty went to pick up the business plan from Staples and there was a not on it for him to see the manager.

He goes over to him and and the guy asks him when is the restaurant opening? The employees were looking at my business plan all afternoon and they were all really excited for it to come to town.

Must have done a good job if it fooled low paid office supply store workers right????!!!!
Old 12-04-2012, 07:08 PM   #239
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So hows the head??? That is intense! I only have had one like that once and it was a long time ago. Oh boy it stunk though!!! Hoping your doing better!!! Did those silly chicks on QVC get ya today??? I can ignore them but man...informerccials I will buy that crap any day of the week!

My family was in shock a bit but he really was very sick with lots of things. Actually I think he did grandma a favor. She was really stressing about hospice and nurses and everything that they were throwing at her!

Uncle is no change really

Friends DH was doing a little better for a couple of days and now today he has fluid built up around all his organs and lungs So staying until at least Friday.

I have to do 16 hrs of volunteer work a year per my management company's request. So I am counting the time I am helping at the kennel as volunteer. I am going thurs and fri just from 12-4. But that means I have to work wed at work this week. So heres the rundown wed 9-4, thur 12-4 kennel, fri 9-12 at work and 12-4 at kennel. Soooo where am i going to find time this week to get this house back on track I am thinkin about asking the young girl that babysat for me tonight come work a couple hours a week. I have no idea how people work 40hrs with kids and get anything done! Well...I guess they don't get suckered into all the extra projects I do!

Wow your not kidding you drop weight instantly when the meds are cut back! My goodness!! that foot thing must be irritating!!! That would really make me crabby at times! I was still the same today.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:21 PM   #240
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

LOL....busy busy busy today!

Did weigh in this am and was back to 216 Last time I plan on seeing that number!

Hope your having a good day! Chat tonight with ya! Was just stopping in for a super quickie!
Closed Thread