Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2013, 08:24 PM   #2161
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
WOE: mostly raw, plant based
Start Date: 9-1-14

Hey 8lbs is a bunch! That was a great idea! how are you doing all this? Aren't you sore?? I would be hurting a bunch after all that! Dang you nearly did triathlon today!!!! well I would bet you took a shower so...yeah...you totally did a triathlon today!

ML and I tore out all the drop ceiling tonight. Got some other stuff out to the road as well. Oh yup, the tile is going on the wall in the shower and also the floor. I love that tile and the color, it does come in 2 other colors but I think I like that one for the basement bathroom. I should do them both in the same color but...I want that one I think

Oh and the oldie called my CT today and said he reconsidered the offer on the house and would like to take the deal now Sorry buddy!

Sep 1~223, Oct 1~210

Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2013, 09:03 PM   #2162
Blabbermouth!!!

Good night folks!!!

We are having a thunderstorm! Great sleeping weather!

TTYL!
Old 05-15-2013, 01:03 AM   #2163
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
SOOO SCARED...
for my sister, i want her to get rid of this guy DAVID PAUL..after overhearing the yelling how i fear the wall will be her face how he threatnd her with his gun if she disobeyed him.. how he is changing her look so she is exactly what he wants
how he told her he got the (well incase has a bug n my computer ) bad people nvested in him n he can kill people like his wife before an unborn child from the phillopines, plus us if he wants.. i'm scared with dreams of how to help..
hes not a great billionaire just a billionaire who kills

hes either super kind or angry

he snapped at a 80yr old, friend of his mothers for pointing..he has no friends just my sister cause he has threaten soo many and a guy i know
told me he had payed someone to hurt him, plus having my sistrs phone bugged for every call to report back to him..
Old 05-15-2013, 04:17 AM   #2164
Blabbermouth!!!

oh Naty! What a terrible situation! And such a helpless feeling to be in. Are you just finding this out or were you seeing the signs all along? Such a hard position to be in. You want to help but the more you try potentially the more hurt your sister. Hopefully she hasn't had all her will scared out of her and will find the strength to leave!

Gosh there are really some huge jerks in the world!!!!
Old 05-15-2013, 04:28 AM   #2165
Blabbermouth!!!

Well...I'm up.

Thats as good as it gets for now Had to get G up early for band, so I am just trying to figure out my day while I wait for her to get ready.

I should go to my tops meeting. I haven't been in a month! Always seems like I got called into work. Then after that i wanted to go to the next town and cruze through the antique shops in hopes of finding one that would work for the bathroom. However, ML informed me last night that he is not working until after G's concert today at school which is at 2:45. So he will be home most of the day and will probably want me to stay and hang out with him which I would gladly do but I only have today off so I really need to go or it will be next wed before I can get there again.

G's concert today is for choir, its a Beatles theme so that should be a rockin good time! Not sure which Beatles songs there are singing but she should know them all since we are super awesome parents and made the kids listen to them since they were little

Ok...gotta run!

Have a great day all!

Last edited by lotus33; 05-15-2013 at 04:30 AM..
Old 05-15-2013, 06:43 AM   #2166
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus33 View Post
oh Naty! What a terrible situation! And such a helpless feeling to be in. Are you just finding this out or were you seeing the signs all along? Such a hard position to be in. You want to help but the more you try potentially the more hurt your sister. Hopefully she hasn't had all her will scared out of her and will find the strength to leave!

Gosh there are really some huge jerks in the world!!!!
my sister explained it yesterday after being upset how he screamed at her, she knew for months
and just for being feared couldn't let us know, just in case he would kill us i text her after he came back for her she never responded and he answered her phone with, "she's ok why wouldn't she be...?"

i just after hearing how he yelled at her(me in my car, like not near the building and them in the house) freaked me out his hands all up swinging..

over something him and my sister thought was funny of his mother..but he decides later that day my sister was the only 1 who thought was funny when he thought so too

then sayn every1 is using me but never did she ask 4 anything..hes helping his mom 1300 a month and 10others from the church and instead attacks my sister with his anger

i just don't want her dead or lose her
Old 05-15-2013, 09:56 AM   #2167
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Yo Peeps!! Goodmorning!!

Bam-boom, we knocked out another 3 miles this am. It looks like I'm gettin' just under 11,000 steps a day...with the bulk coming from the morning walks. Well, today may have been the last day, for a couple days...as we're expecting rain to come in this evening, and NONE of us are fans of that kinda walk. I suppose -someone- could at least get on their gazelle or indoor bike. I'll think about it.

Naty, that whole sitch with your sister sounds just awful!! It sounds very stressful and overwhelming and scary too. Has your sister been drawn to abusive fellows like this in the past, that you know of? I think I would absolutely take this mans threats very seriously. Does you sister have a way out of this relationship...like could/would she be able to stay with you & your Mom for a time? Do you think she'd be willing to draw the line with him at this point & tell him *Enough!!*?? I feel really badly for you, that you're hurting over this and worried. That's so hard, Naty. Is your Mom aware of this drama with your sister? Could she be useful in helping guide your sister outta this mess?

Loty!! Well what's a girl to do with so many plans & not enough time to hit it all?! That's a toughie!! Oh I hope that you land on something that you're pleased with, for your new powder!! I can't wait to see this creation!!

G's Beatle action is sure to be Awesome!! What a fun little show!! Does she get nervous over these sort of events or is it a no biggie? I thought I recalled you describing her once upon a time as maybe being very introspective/quiet? Will A get to watch the show too?!
Here-ye-here-ye...one of these days I'd be a real fan of someone passing a piccy along of these Littles!! I swear the only unintentional couging I'm ever up to is on the 80+ year old men folk!!

Oh boy on the oldie reaching out to reinstigate the offerings!! Poor thing is probably right down to the bare wire now with his sitch. That's hard. So there's no way that you'd wanna re-entertain the idea of his place?

That's so rockin' that you & ML are busting out your project on your own!! I'm mighty proud of the two of ya!! Macho!! Winners!!

My gut feels mirked out. WHY?? I don't know, but I certainly don't feel like messin' around, preppin' lunches right now. Gosh darnit!! I'm not -always- happy to pull off the *June* action!!

Back soon!!

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 05-15-2013 at 10:00 AM..
Old 05-15-2013, 11:25 AM   #2168
Senior LCF Member

2:10pm she walked in the door
sigh of relief and joy shes not harmed .. but she wants to still be with him cause of her love for him, he just has anger issues she says

but when he has proof of his past wife being killed and unborn child in her country, because of a cheating she had with 2guys
which hes got the video of.. i want her not to marry him or go on road tour next few months i will never approve him to marry her
BILLIONAIRE OR NOT! no NO WAY AT ALL
Old 05-15-2013, 02:18 PM   #2169
Senior LCF Member

try best to be with her when needs me so she's not stuck with him
Old 05-15-2013, 04:21 PM   #2170
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Naty, what a bad situation!! Clearly having a tough time with ones anger is not an acceptable reason to threaten or cause someone to be fearful. That dude needs a reality check & get his stuff together. I would be very concerned for your sister. Does your sister work/have her own income?
Good for you, for being a soft place for her to land.
Old 05-15-2013, 04:31 PM   #2171
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Boy, I didn't get much taken care of today. Not feeling super led to a big -share worthy- nap. When I awoke from that I threw all my energies into vac'ing the homestead. I discovered that qvc delievered the Emjoys aleady!! That turned out to be about a week sooner than I was originally led to believe it would be!! So, I hauled out to the back deck & went to work with the new toy!! It works wonderfully!! I'm so pleased with it!! Now the feets are all soft, and lotioned up w/sockies.
Old 05-15-2013, 05:54 PM   #2172
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Poor Max has hurt his little foot. It seems that one of his back toes hurts him and has caused his foot to swell a little. On the back part of the same foot, he has a small batch of tar embedded into his fur. It seems it's always something with these little guys. He's getting to have -indoor- time for observation purposes and rest, at his Ma's house. We'll see how things go & whether he's gonna need the big time intervention. Hope not!!

What's going on over yonder?!
Old 05-15-2013, 06:08 PM   #2173
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh my! Naty i sure hope she finds the strength and loves herself enough to get out of that sitch! Very very scary!!!!
Old 05-15-2013, 06:22 PM   #2174
Blabbermouth!!!

had today off. First up I went to weigh in..lost 1.3 totally surprised but will take it.

Then did end up going with MIL to antique shop. I found the same thing I had found on craigslist only waaayyyy more expensive!!! So I called on that little dresser with the mirror and went and looked at it. ML will pick it up on Sun! Its going to look super cute ....I hope!!!

Decided to do the kids playroom in more of a man cave theme than kid theme. Its also where people sleep when they come stay and the kids are bigger now so we don't need a play room really, just a hang out room. Going to beadboard the bottom and drywall the top half. Similar to this I guess.

Talked to the builder, we worked out that I will call him along the way when we get stuck. ML doesn't want to do so much ourselves but jimminy .....doing a reno on some pretty substantial areas of the house i can't afford to pay someone to do it all! Plus we are pretty good at that sort of stuff, just takes time! Oh and apparently I have houseguests in 2 weeks for 2 weekends in a row! Everyone else but the *hotel* knew of these plans! They will just have to sleep on the couches. Whatev...

Oh and.....my stinking washing machine is broken! Luckily its still under warrenty. Its only 2. We got a front loader one. Not sure I would ever do that again. Socks get stuck in the drum and cause all sorts of issues! ML pulled out 4 of them last night!!!! So I am without a washer until Tues! Whoa...wish me luck!!!!

Another fun fact that stunk today. a person moving into the apartments today backed a uhaul into the boss ladies van!!!! glad I wasnt there today!!!! It would have been mine
Old 05-15-2013, 06:33 PM   #2175
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlKickinIt View Post
Poor Max has hurt his little foot. It seems that one of his back toes hurts him and has caused his foot to swell a little. On the back part of the same foot, he has a small batch of tar embedded into his fur. It seems it's always something with these little guys. He's getting to have -indoor- time for observation purposes and rest, at his Ma's house. We'll see how things go & whether he's gonna need the big time intervention. Hope not!!

What's going on over yonder?!
Oh, poor boy! Does it look like maybe he burnt it? if there is tar maybe he got into some hot tar??? Who knows! Sunday get sap on her all the time and then when it get dirty it looks like tar, maybe thats it???

That reminds me, G had 4H tonight and we took Sunday this time to see how she would do. i had to flicker the switch, not a full fledge flip but a flicker. The woman running the dog training is terrible. I know this because I did that for a living and know what to do. Anyway, she kept coming up and pushing really hard on Sunday in the middle of her back, trying to get her to sit. Well hounds are stubborn and she has really never been taught to sit. She is always sitting so it was hard to get her to stand long enough to teach to sit. If you pause long enough she sits, she is lazy. Also long low dogs have back problems. So you don't push on them and you have to watch them jumping. Anyway, she kept doing it and I asked once nicely, the second time I told her not to do it we would work on it at home, the third time i got pretty nasty and told her to not touch my dog again. Ava was like Mom why were you yelling at that lady? Well A because she is stupid thats why! Ok...I didn't say that but c'mon! 3 times??

Her concert was cute. I will send a pic! I guess I did forget to huh? I am terrible at getting them from the camera to the computer, maybe I have something on my phone
Old 05-15-2013, 06:44 PM   #2176
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OoOoOOooh, I think this revamping of the rec/cave is gonna be SUPER!! That's gonna be such a fun area to hang out & spend time in!! Also, just think of all the extended stays that you'll be able to host, as the guests will just feel so comfy in Loty~Land!! Oh, maybe that's a sore idea at the moment?! So who's gracing y'all with their presence? What's their occasion this go around?
I think you're really approaching this multi renew very wisely. Just bitin' off a bit here & there & bringing in the big guns when necessary. Excellent planning!!
I'm happy to hear of your craigslist purchase!! I bet you'll be very pleased with your finished product and it'll be so cool to have something so unique!! Yes to before & afters on that action!!
I had no idea that the front loaders were such sock hoarders!! What a pain!! I'd heard for some time that they really need quite a lot more maintenance in order to keep them from gettin' a stink going...but that's the only issue I was aware of. Good to know!! I'll covet them a little less now. Well, except for that cherry red color they come in...OH.My.Gosh!!
That is such a drag about the incident at the apartments today. That kinda stuff just makes everyone involved feel badly. What a bummer!!
Great job on being a loser this morning!! What a nice surprise for you!! Clearly you've kept yourself reigned in...even with all that you've had going on!! That's Awesome!!
Old 05-15-2013, 06:59 PM   #2177
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ewwwww, that burns me about that lady messing with Sunday like that!! Poor little one. That's just unreal that she would press into her back like that, and that she would continue after the FIRST time of being spoken to about it!! NO!! NO!! NO!! Good for you on setting her straight!! That's unacceptable, entirely!!

Hmmm...sap could be a wonder...on Max's foot. Now that you mention it...it's much more likely that sap would be the case than tar. Nobody is doing any tarring around here that I'm aware of. Ok, sap it is. And like ya said...it gets dirty and then looks like tar. Yep. Good diagnosis...even from afar!!

<---Somebody needs to consider a mani. Tore up from the floor up, with half chipped up paint!! Unsightly!! Heathen!!
Old 05-15-2013, 07:18 PM   #2178
Blabbermouth!!!

I will send your diagnostic bill for Max in the mail! Cats don't like things on their feet (especially scotch tape...don't ask ) maybe he isn't hurt at all Just being a baby about it being sticky.

Ya, that lady is going to be a treat!

I forgot to tell you yesterday about what G did at school They were going through the d.a.r.e program for drug awareness. She had homework and was supposed to ask her parents what would happen if she did drugs and write a paper about it. Being the perpetual smarty pants that I am I said oh...thats a short paper. All you have to say is my parents will beat me senseless if I do drugs. The end. ML watches wrestling (yes feel sorry for me!) anyway one of the saying is ~boots to ass*es~ so he started singing that little ditty and told her that was what was going to happen. Well my little book nerd kid just literally wrote that for her paper. Said her mom would beat her and her Dad said B to A. (A since she can't really say that word) So she gets called into the teacher and is asked what B to A is. She said its boots to butts only the A letter Her teacher starts laughing hysterically....I am still waiting for my *your a bad parent* phone call
Old 05-15-2013, 07:23 PM   #2179
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yeah, so on our way back from CT's, I went to move the trash cans back into place...and do you know that the yard waste can is STILL full, AGAIN!! This would make 2 times in a row, and the 3rd time within 1.5-2 months. Why is this a difficult task? It's -not- so packed in there that it would have a tough time coming out...had there have been an attempt to dump it out!! I guess it's just their way of getting me to call them.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:30 PM   #2180
Blabbermouth!!!

Is it just you or the whole street?
Old 05-15-2013, 07:30 PM   #2181
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

HA!!HA!! B to A!! That's just a staight up riot!! SOOOO FUnny!! I'm sure you all will enjoy reflecting on that little homework assignment many times over in the years to come, and sharing it when she has her very own Little's.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:35 PM   #2182
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well, I didn't see that anyone else in our cul-de-sac had a yard waste container. We pay extra for it. Either the others have them & they were picked up...so they put their cans away, or nobody else has them. I should ask if they can tell me that tomorrow. Maybe if there's just this one can...the fellow is -forgetting- to come thru here.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:30 PM   #2183
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Golly Gee I've got some tireds on me tonight!! I'm gonna go throw meself into bed!! I'll see you tomorrow!!
Old 05-16-2013, 07:58 AM   #2184
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Bodda-Bing...3.3 walkin' miles this am!! We're considering biking to the market to fetch CT's groceries. She's not -totally- convinced that she's down for it, but considering it. If she decides to bail on the very good idea...I -may- just go haul around the neighborhood on my own a bit.
Other than that jazz, I've gotta throw on some pretties, dole out lunches, handle a couple bizz calls...of which are going to require some flipping of the switches...it would seem...and knock down some of my chore list.

Who else is doing what today?!
Old 05-16-2013, 08:02 AM   #2185
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I think this may be my 1st time trying to share a music video from the u tubeage. It may or may not work out.

This is one of my most fave songs and bands. LOVE!!

David Crowder*Band - How He Loves (Official Music Video) - YouTube
Old 05-16-2013, 12:49 PM   #2186
Senior LCF Member

tomorrow 2am going along with my sister and him to PA so shes ok want to try be there for her went with her to his moms place to watch over my sis and understand why...my mom already will not show up to the wedding she disapproves and never will approve how hard she begs her too.. I think its because shes into being submissive like past relationships. rather take orders...i'm total opposite i rather control or atleast equal but not being threatned or torn appart with words like shes garbage, without him...i don't see this looking good...

but i'm gonna try to be around her more so shes not left too much alone with that type of person...guess rich people can cover things up and get away with it
Old 05-16-2013, 06:58 PM   #2187
Blabbermouth!!!

Hey guys!

I am just taking a break...and its almost 10 I have to go straighten out the garage though before I go to bed. Have a big load of building supplies coming tomorrow Let the fun commence!

Shawna that was a beautiful song. I love it when you see someone and your like.. that voice came out of that person He's a little rough and then has a beautiful voice

Man oh man!!!! You are just so inspiring!!! Your really getting into a great pattern and making some really good changes that look like they are turning into wonderful habits!!!
Do the kids go with you? None of mine would make it for that long of a walk!

So how is little Max today? hey how was the Hunk's play date? Did they have a great ol time playing trains???

So my washer won't get fixed until Wed!!! That is soooo long to go without! MIL took a load home to her apartment tonight for me. I guess this weekend I will have to find time to hit the laundr~o~mat...fun Oh and had a fun call from the city today. Somehow our taxes, that are in escrow, got messed up They want their money! Like 270.00 and change, so I have to call on that tomorrow!

Hmmm...nothing else much exciting today...just work and errands
Old 05-16-2013, 06:59 PM   #2188
Blabbermouth!!!

How did the flipping of the switch work out today???
Old 05-16-2013, 07:01 PM   #2189
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natosha120 View Post
tomorrow 2am going along with my sister and him to PA so shes ok want to try be there for her went with her to his moms place to watch over my sis and understand why...my mom already will not show up to the wedding she disapproves and never will approve how hard she begs her too.. I think its because shes into being submissive like past relationships. rather take orders...i'm total opposite i rather control or atleast equal but not being threatned or torn appart with words like shes garbage, without him...i don't see this looking good...

but i'm gonna try to be around her more so shes not left too much alone with that type of person...guess rich people can cover things up and get away with it
Good idea to go with her for a bit! Are you going to be able to get online? how long are you going to be gone for?

Families are so tough! And its so hard to watch the people you love self destruct when you can clearly see how this story is heading!
Old 05-16-2013, 08:29 PM   #2190
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yo Budz!!

Welperz...the day went a bit diff than I'd hoped. After lunches, I was hit with a bloody~buxom~banger of a temple headache!! Rob suggested I shut my eyes for a bit, (nappage!!)...and I saw no reason to fight it...so I went down...and didn't wake back up till he came thru the door, after finishing out his shift. All my hopes & dreams for the afternoon were dashed!!
So, now I'm begrudingly downloading all this blasted software onto my computer, so as to register & upload CT's maps and such, for her new GPS. I'd love to tell her to do it herself...but I know I'm saving myself a load of future headaches.

Naty, I think that's very thoughtful of you to be as supportive as you are of your sister, while she's going thru such a difficult time. I do hope that you will stay on high alert while you are in the company of that man she's with. Seriously, don't take any chances. If you -feel- threatened, please remove yourself from the situation, at any cost. Trust your intuition in this, and take him serious when/if he makes a threat. Also, I would hope that you would let someone (maybe your Mom), know your itinerary, keep them updated with any changes, and let them know when to expect you to return & how they might reach you throughout your time away.

Loty's gettin' a supply of goodies!! How exciting!! Yes, it would seem that the -real- fun is about to begin!! Hey, you know you can count all of that physical exertion that's heading down the pike towards your exercise!! Just think how this opportunity may play into next weeks weigh in!!
Boy I feel your pain on the -ooops- of the folks managing your escrow acct. We had that happen to us quite some years ago. If I recall right, we had to fork over something on the right then or allow them to add that additional amount onto our future payments, in installments, to make things right. It was un-nerving!!
I agree about the surprise of voice vs. what?! of the Crowder band singer. Everything that fellow sings is just something amazing.
That having to wait on the washing machine to be repaired till Wednesday now is just fully bogus & frustrating!! I sure hope it turns out to be a straight forward fix and that the repair fellow comes well supplied to get it done on the spot!! Having to wait for laundramat laundry to finish is just a drag!! Very good of MIL to help out with taking some to her place to handle!! That probably makes her feel very helpful too!!

Only ignited a flicker with the garbage company this morning, as they were quick to respond to the complaint. The full on switch flip will need to take place tomorrow, ( beings some heathen slept all afternoon )...and that will be with blue cross. I'm expecting something quite a bit more like a small electrocution with that sitch. For the THIRD time, I have to try to convey that they've made an error, failed to correct it, originally, and have gone on to make error on top of error since then, resulting in them charging me $, on top of $, on top of $...that I was never meant to owe, as this whole thing began with what should have been a credit, due to their original error. It's infuriating. What makes me all the more hostile is when they try to fit me with a heavy accented person, of another language all together, and neither of us knows what the heck the other has said or means.
Closed Thread