Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2013, 08:36 AM   #2131
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
Wow!!!! Ninjakitty~queen of the making kick butt deals!!!!

What a deal you got on that necklace!!!!! Its super pretty too!

Oh thats a tough sitch at church I would totally not go either! Especially if nobody knows. You are a Mother but yeah if nobody knows it would maybe prompt a bunch of questions you don't want to deal with. But now that makes more sense to me why they asked you and the Hunk to teach. I guess I assumed they knew about Christopher and I was really taken by them asking you to teach kids. Was it a conscious effort to not mention him or it just doesn't come up that often?
When we went to church nobody knew anyone really. It was so big nobody really knew anyone.

Where is he buried? Do you have plots next to him? Do you ever go to see him? Personally I never go to grave sites but some do and makes them feel closer. To me I find the missing loved ones in everyday places, they aren't hanging out around a depressing old cemetery! I don't talk to passed people either, but....I listen when they seem to speak. I love getting *communication* from them. Or maybe I just make it up, but to me they send signs and I just think its great!

I know ML talks to his Grandma a lot. She calmed him bunches so when he is getting worked up he talks to her. Did I ever tell you about her? Probably not. Why would I??? Anyway i threw ML a surprise birthday party when he turned 30. Invited tons of people, even tracked down long lost HS buddies. Had it at a park by a lake and had card tournaments going on and volleyball and just having a blast. ML blew out his candles and took a pic with his grandma and then sat down to play more Euchre with her and she just slumped over. Had a massive stroke at his party and never woke. She died 2 days later. Waited until all her kids made it home. We were really bummed but then for the longest time people were coming up to me thanking me for the party, they were so happy to have gotten to see her that day when normally they wouldn't have seen her.
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2013, 08:38 AM   #2132
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlKickinIt View Post
Naty, I think that would be such a kick to have a little booth set up at one of your local fairs or bazarrs!! AND, you could be working on a project while you man the fort and are visiting with passerbys/shoppers.
Yes!!!!!

Naty you totally should! The have tons in the fall that would give you lots of time to get to getting a booth full of your crafts!!!

Or Etsy I suppose would work too But a booth would be fun!!!!!

Do you ever go to those bazaars??
Old 05-11-2013, 03:06 PM   #2133
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Goodafter-noonage!! So Glad there's still some of it left!! The Hunk & I bailed outta here on the hunt for garage sales, as he'd already been by to one on his way home from his bible study & had gotten the bug to shop more of 'em out. Didn't spot any worthy of stopping at, but did find that there was a big classic car show goin' down. So we toured thru that...and got inspired to hit some auto shops, on the look out for a BIG battery, for my truck, and some new cables to replace out the old...as we think that they're corroded out from being on the Coast & causing a problem making the connection with the battery. After all the hauling around, we came home nappy. So...3.25 hr.'s later...and just now comin' up from the naps!! Anyone who needs one & didn't get one today...feel free to break off a chunk of that!!
Sipperin' on some javas to make a full come back with some energies & will see what kinda trouble we can get into next!!

Gonna go read back!! Back soon!!
Old 05-11-2013, 03:30 PM   #2134
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

That' so funny about the Montana folks trippin' out on allllllll the water surrounding y'all!! Scaredy Cats!! I can totally see why you'd be like...*What, the floods are no longer an issue...no eminent danger people...none*
Yes, we do get that -heat lightening- here. So strange to us too!!

I think that's so brilliant that you guys buy your meats like that!! We'd planned to, before we went all vegg. So good to know -where- your eats are coming from like that and also that you're supporting your local -grower- is ultra cool too. Good for you guys!!

Oh my Goodness on that DB!! I totally get why you LOATHE him!! He seems to invite it, with his irritating-self righteous ways. That must have taken *EVERYTHING* in your power to stand down, when what ya really wanna do is tell him not to even kinda consider flattering himself, with thinking he's the one to set y'all staight about nothin'!! That whole thing is just a mind boggle...that SIL would -choose- to be with/stay with someone like that. I bet she misses you & ML. And, I would reckon that would increase her level of resentment factor towards DB on some level, as time moves along & she doesn't have access to you guys, because of him & his DB'ness. Maybe that'll prompt some spine growth one of these days!!

Shippin' this one off for fear of the emo limits!! Back with another, on the soon!!

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 05-11-2013 at 03:32 PM..
Old 05-11-2013, 04:01 PM   #2135
Blabbermouth!!!

Yes! I want/need part of that nap!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

What do you think of this?

I could make it myself for cheap! Actually what I would do is chop up my dining room table and get a new one. I found one at walmart for 179.

Old 05-11-2013, 04:12 PM   #2136
Blabbermouth!!!

I would make it with a couple shelves too though. I don't like it being that open so you can see all the plumbing.

Or I found almost this same piece of furniture on craigslist. I like it but I don't have any other antique looking furniture. I do have more cottage~y farmhouse looking though
Old 05-11-2013, 04:15 PM   #2137
Blabbermouth!!!

Ok, its not as ornate. But still maybe too antique~ish??
Old 05-11-2013, 04:16 PM   #2138
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So, we are indeed going to church it up in the am. In fact we've been asked to be there a 1/2 hour early, so as to meet with the folks that are already in place, doing this.
As for being a share-ee with folks regarding Chris...that's a toughie. Ya know, it's impossible to know at first how much to share with someone ya first meet. Anymore when we're asked about having kids, we just say no, we have 2 dogs and that's more than plenty for us...and then try to move the convo off us, quickly. If we offer up any info, like...we have none now, but had a son that passed at 3 yr.'s old...you can imagine that not only are there a barrage of questions, but the mood becomes heavy for everyone...and the pity comes sweeping in. It's just kind of a mood killer, on the immediate. Yet the other side of that is that lots of times people will tell us, after we say no we don't have any...they wanna school us in how we should have children & what we don't know that we're missing out on. There's no winning with it...and we have to decide kinda on the fly how to respond in each sitch. So no...we didn't necessarily decide when 1st attending this church that we were gonna withhold info, but really, when ya 1st meet/greet people during service...it just doesn't seem that 45 seconds of hand shaking-how ya doing-nice to meet you, is the appropriate time...and yet often time that's when the question comes up. As for the Pastor...Rob made him aware of Chris when he hit him up with asking about us being willing to teach the kids. Rob told him *I* probably wouldn't wanna do that...blah-blah-blah. Rob thought that would get us both off the hook, but no...the Pastor only heard what he said, and took that to mean the Rob would be fine with it. But, it's evolved back into a *we* thing...as the wifey would only naturally support the husband in the new endevour.
Chris is buried back in Napa California, where we lived at the time of his passing, at a cemetery called "Tulocay". I used to visit the cemetery when we lived there still, naturally, but if I never-ever was to go there again...no biggie. I once had a co-worker gal just fully berate me for not going to "visit" him more frequently than I did. Ummm, wow...give me a break...that is *not* where our son remains.
Nope, never had a convo with him, since he passed or -feel- his presence, at all.
That's wild about ML's Grandmas passing. What a heavy time that must have felt like...especially at an otherwise upbeat/fun Birthday party. That really does seem like quite a blessing though...that she was able to be there, socialize with folks important to her, and that ML was sharing such a special time with her, right at the time that she was making what would become her exit from this world. Lots of mixed emo in that whole experience.
On a side note...you really know how to throw down a well thought out & FUN for everyone-Party!! Novel idea, on every level!!
I would imagine that having convo's with our loved ones that have passed, that we used to share convos with...like adult relationships...would make sense that the living person may still tend to chat it up with them, as if they're still -aware- and taking notice.

Ahhhh, coming awake now!! I might consider getting crafty with the To-Dooz/picture framin'-Pinterest idear. Maybe.

How are things coming along on your end?!
Old 05-11-2013, 04:27 PM   #2139
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh I love your sink ideas!! I'm with you on not wanting the -guts- of the sink showing. So...with that being said...would that 1st one still be cute if it had a little curtain/skirt hung around it's base? Yes, I think it would. Maybe that's a little "Little House on the Prairie" for you though? I adore everything about that show by the way...so that would be a natural incline for me. I really like your idea of the top table part on that one!! Yep, neat idea!!
So the 2nd one...I like that too!! Would you stain that 2nd one or would ya throw some paint on it? If paint, what color? And, how would it tye in with the rest of the *Tri-Spa-Beauty Parlor*? I would think you could throw some neato looking knobs on there to give it some extra character.
Neato on coming up with a more Pintersty approach than store floor purchase!! Like it!!
Old 05-11-2013, 07:43 PM   #2140
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

No-no-no...please hold your applause, no one wants to bragg here!! WHAT?! Shaw!! Yeah they do!!
Yes, this is indeed the Pinterest inspired "To-Dooz" list, that will hang in the kitchy...where I will be the only person to actually see it...mostly. Yes it is bejeweled.
<---Winner!! Rockstar!! Martha Stewart!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg To Dooz.jpg (31.6 KB, 2 views)
Old 05-11-2013, 08:22 PM   #2141
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So here's the new creation hangin'...representin', next to the weekly home blessing chart, which hangs on the fridge. We used to have a dry erase pen that had a magnet on it, plus eraser...but I can't find it anywhere. So, that's on the list of items to pick up in town.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg To Dooz Blessing sitch.jpg (28.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Weekly Home Blessings.jpg (26.3 KB, 4 views)
Old 05-11-2013, 08:25 PM   #2142
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yeah, this reminds me...one day I -will- continue on with the painting on the interior here and that wall that the To-Dooz is hanging on will be a shade of goldy-yellow (likely the same as the last bathroom I painted)...so I thought the yellow-ee stipes would look neat, with that in mind.
Old 05-12-2013, 06:28 AM   #2143
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning!! Happy Sunday!!

Gotta pretty mani in place last night before bed....oooohhh....ahhhhh....pretty!! With glitter involved & two shades of pinks.
So I suppose it's time to go put the rest of me-self together for the day. I'm so looking forward to coming back home this afternoon!!

What are ya all up to today and will there be any fun festivities?!
Old 05-12-2013, 08:05 AM   #2144
Blabbermouth!!!

Good morning peeps!!!

I just love the *to dooz* Will dry erase write on glass like that? Let me know because i think that would be really helpful around here! Might keep my brain focused on not getting distracted on other things! LOVE IT! Did you create that Home Blessing list? LOVE that too! i put that one on my fridge but I hardly ever follow it

So first class today!! Hope it all goes smooth as pie! Can't wait to hear what goes on! Your gonna need a nap for sure!!!! Also...totally get the Christopher thing! It is hard anyway you go. Your danged if you do and danged if you don't! Hopefully you and Rob's day is low stress with that today!

Ok gonna fly....

Check in with ya tonight!
Old 05-12-2013, 08:25 AM   #2145
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
that would be cool, never been to a bazaar sounds cool tho.
seen many flea markets one about 20miles away be closest

HAPPY MOMS DAY

i thinking might be on thursday going up to see my grandpa on his birthday been few years haven't went..depends if my aunt isn't going.. i think its been maybe 10years since his passing.. and i'd love to go and help my mom put down some flowers for him and his birthday card.

nice to dooz board adorable

hope you both a stress free day and hopefully a nice warm n sunny day
Old 05-12-2013, 05:13 PM   #2146
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey Budz!!

Nice weather (mid 80's)-nice day!! The morning at church went fine...other than being bored outta my gourd!! It's really soooo just not my bag...but whatevv...it's just once a month, and will help lift the burden from some other folk.
Came home & took Loteage up on the suggestion for a nap!! It was G'ooood!! Rob made us monster salads for lunches, and a couple rounds of coffees. I've got the dishwasher whirlin' & the rest of the kitchy sparkly. At some point before the nights up, I need to handle a load of laundries, and wrap up some goods to ship out.

Thank you both for the lovely fan-fare over the *To-Dooz* masterpiece!! I'm real happy with it!! Yes, you use the dry eraser pens on the glass & wipe it right off with either tissue or dry eraser. This is why there is weeping & nashing of the teeth over the misplacement of the special black dry eraser pen that not only had a magnet on it, but a dry eraser also. Gotta replace that little gem!!
Yeppers, I did indeed make that little *weekly home blessing* sheet for the fridge, some time ago. I thought it would help me stay on track around here. I suppose it might, if I gave it a look-see & was agreeable to follow the suggestions!! Loty...same!!

Loty, how has your day been & was there extra M-day Fun involved?!

Naty, Happy Birthday to your Grandpa!! I'd bet your Mom would really enjoy having you along for that visit. I'm seeing lots of Hello Kitty goodies in the stores!! I think of you when I see them. I saw that Michael's Craft store was carrying a bunch and Walmart too...especially in there bath accessories. Maybe stores always carry H-kitty goods, and I'm only now really noticing it...cause of your love for it?! I don't know!!
Old 05-12-2013, 07:18 PM   #2147
Blabbermouth!!!

Was a good day. Started out being woke up at 6 am with a soggy bowl of cereal.... Went back to sleep and was woke up again about 7:30 with a fab parfait made of applesauce, apples, hickory smoked almonds, and fruit roll ups Served in a ~triple dog dare you~ which I found very fitting! I just couldn't even choke it down! Those almonds are nasty nasty things!!!!

IMG_20130512_095036.jpg

Can you see the coasters in the background? G made those! The school had a fundraiser and all the kids drew pics and then you chose what to put it on, she got me those. I got a couple other things will have to take pics of later.

ML got me a new computer! Maybe it won't freeze up and quit working on me all the time!!!! Super excited about that! Is at the store still getting something installed. Will be done Tues I think he said

Then we went over to MIL, she bought a new entertainment center and we spent 3 hrs putting it together and still are not done! We probably have a good 1.5 hrs yet to do on it! Will have to go over one night this week and finish.

ML and I ran over to Home Depot and shopped out some stuff. I happened to go to the kitchen designer and ask about getting a cabinet made for the bathroom. Its only 1 cabinet so how much damage could I do????? $1500.00!!!!!!! Oh I have such a knack for picking the.most.expensive. thing available! The saying ~Champagne taste on a beer budget~ was created for me!!!

Went out to dinner after that and then came home and got into jammies! So yup, it was a good day!

Did my nails today too, I usually do them at work but its too busy anymore to do! Which I find a crock! If I wanted to only work at work I would have a real job!

So so so jealous of your weather! We were freezing today! Mid 40's I think was the high and very windy! So weird! Glad it went ok today!!!! And yay on the nap!!!!

Last edited by lotus33; 05-12-2013 at 07:19 PM..
Old 05-12-2013, 09:03 PM   #2148
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well now that sounds like a very good day in Lotyville!! You must be sooooo excited to get ahold of your new computer & experience the new and improved speed!! That's an Awesome gifty!! Very, very thoughtful of ML!! Awwwwe, and the girls with their sweet intentions of giving you the hook up for breakfast!! The fruit roll up toppers cracked me up!! Soooo Gourmet!!
I was totally checkin' out those coasters in your piccy, before reading that G MADE THOSE!! Oh my Goodness!! Those are just soooooo Cool, and I was totally wondering where you scored those from!! That's so Awesome!!
What a full on drag with MIL's new entertainment center taking such a century to build!! Man oh man that's a big project. My CT just passed along a new GPS that she picked up, that she wants one of us larger brains to figure out for her.
I can so relate to the beer budget sitch!! I bet ya got some great ideas though, huh?!
Geemaneez, I've gotta hit the sack. I'll catch up with ya's on the tomorrow!! Goodnight!!
Old 05-13-2013, 08:09 AM   #2149
Blabbermouth!!!

Good morning my lovelies!

Have a great day!!!
Old 05-13-2013, 09:50 AM   #2150
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlKickinIt View Post
Hey Budz!!

Nice weather (mid 80's)-nice day!! The morning at church went fine...other than being bored outta my gourd!! It's really soooo just not my bag...but whatevv...it's just once a month, and will help lift the burden from some other folk.
Came home & took Loteage up on the suggestion for a nap!! It was G'ooood!! Rob made us monster salads for lunches, and a couple rounds of coffees. I've got the dishwasher whirlin' & the rest of the kitchy sparkly. At some point before the nights up, I need to handle a load of laundries, and wrap up some goods to ship out.

Thank you both for the lovely fan-fare over the *To-Dooz* masterpiece!! I'm real happy with it!! Yes, you use the dry eraser pens on the glass & wipe it right off with either tissue or dry eraser. This is why there is weeping & nashing of the teeth over the misplacement of the special black dry eraser pen that not only had a magnet on it, but a dry eraser also. Gotta replace that little gem!!
Yeppers, I did indeed make that little *weekly home blessing* sheet for the fridge, some time ago. I thought it would help me stay on track around here. I suppose it might, if I gave it a look-see & was agreeable to follow the suggestions!! Loty...same!!

Loty, how has your day been & was there extra M-day Fun involved?!

Naty, Happy Birthday to your Grandpa!! I'd bet your Mom would really enjoy having you along for that visit. I'm seeing lots of Hello Kitty goodies in the stores!! I think of you when I see them. I saw that Michael's Craft store was carrying a bunch and Walmart too...especially in there bath accessories. Maybe stores always carry H-kitty goods, and I'm only now really noticing it...cause of your love for it?! I don't know!!
aww hello kitty love her, in a world of candy and sweets.

ty, i do feel my mom and i are bonding more without our bipolar sides attacking each other...

so day dreaming a plate of ribs and slice of cheese cake lol
or large chunk of cheddar nice and warm lol
Old 05-13-2013, 10:02 AM   #2151
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey!! Goodmorning!!

It sounds like we should all make a bee-line to Naty's for lunch!! Ribs, Cheesecake and Cheddar!! Down like a clown man!!

We got a 3 mile walk in with the pups this morning. CT hung out for a long time afterwards...so that cut into what coulda/woulda been the time I'd have zoomed around & hit the dailys. Ahhh well, I won't have any time prior to lunches...but I suppose I could start in afterwards...during what coulda/woulda been nap time!! Y'all may be on your own for naps today, is what it's really boiling down to.

Making Salsa is on the agenda for the afternoon as well. Some SPICY stuff!!
Old 05-13-2013, 04:05 PM   #2152
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ta-da...fit most of it all in...including a nap!! However, we forfeited the daily vac'ing. I made the salsa...followed the directions exactly and it's it's SOOOO salty!! Like NOT edible!! So, I'm considering running out to the market tomorrow, for more goods, to turn the salty salsa into a double or triple batch, without adding additional salt, of course...to try to salvage this wanna be masterpiece. I swear...it's just irritating sometimes...how something that should be straight forward...is not.

What did you peeps do with your day?!

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 05-13-2013 at 04:09 PM..
Old 05-13-2013, 06:48 PM   #2153
Blabbermouth!!!

Hiya!

So what were you going to eat the salsa on? Zuchinni chips? Have you tried that yet?? Bummer it was over salted! I didn't even know there was such a thing with salsa! LOL Mmmmm........I love fresh salsa!!!!

Uh oh bath crashers is on! Yikkers! I better stop watching!!! I ran to 3 other stores today looking at tile. I am just going to go with the one I want. I was trying to find a cheaper option but jeesh! How many times does one reno a bath and both these baths combined still don't equal 1 of most peoples so..I am going to stop being so cheap on the tile!

Oh and it was Buddy's birthday today (well as far as I could tell from the bits of old vet records I found on him) So we had the customary tube steaks for dinner
Old 05-13-2013, 07:54 PM   #2154
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh boy!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Buddy Boy!! So did Jack & Sunday get in on the Birthday wiener dogs too?! They wan-it!! I wan-it too!!

I think you're right about going with your fave tile on this project!! Yes, live it up...in a small way!! I wanna see what you've chosen!! Oh wait, what about some before/afters...to share with the class?! Yeah, that's a Great idea!!
Will you be painting the walls of the new powder, or is that a non-issue?

As for the future use of the salsa...well, I was just thinking of adding it to our lunch salads, in place of just plain ole tomatos...in hopes that because of all the flave packed into the salsa, I would be able to get away with using less than I would the straight high carbage toms. I would consider using slices of cukes as pretend chippys...but probably not zucchs. I don't care for raw zucchs...if it can't have ranch on it...and now I can't have ranch, because of cutting out the dairy, darnit!!
I tell ya what...thru this whole diet change up...the items I covet most are fried/battered onion rings-zucchini and mushrooms...with ranch. And, when I slip up & cave at some point...1 or 3 of those things will be the assailants. I'm sure of it!! I'm planning on it!!
Old 05-13-2013, 09:10 PM   #2155
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Bedtime!! See ya tomorrow!!
Old 05-14-2013, 07:52 AM   #2156
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning!!

Busted out 3 miles this morning!! I'm fixin' to round up the kids for a backyard weed pile pick up, as it's yard waste day tomorrow. Then a shower, lunches, and run off with the car, in order to hit the market for the additional salsa goods.

What are y'all up to for the day?!
Old 05-14-2013, 09:16 AM   #2157
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Alright, new & improved plan for the afternoon!! The kids & I just finished up on our backyard clean up & recycling. Then I got to thinking...it's supposed to be nearly 70*'s today...so maybe I should bust out a bike ride to the market, for the salsa goods. Yes, Great idea!! So I worked some un-wanted gymnastics in the shed & retrieved my bike & lock...and aired up my tires. Winner!! I'll take a back pack for the carrying of goodies & just wear my little wrist wallet thing for ID & $'s. It'll turn out to be about 3.5 miles, round trip. I'd really like to get one of those little trailers that are fully enclosed (for little kids), to pack Kiki & Ace around in...for these very sort of trips. But, their Father seems to think they'd be terrorized in that get-up. Maybe?? Or maybe it would just be an Awesome adventure!!
Old 05-14-2013, 01:06 PM   #2158
Blabbermouth!!!

I vote~AWESOME!!! I bet if you packed the kids up and took them to a bike shop where they sell those or rent bikes out, they would let you test it out first!

You are just doing awesome! You have just busted it out all week!!!

So taking just a 15 min break and then its time to pick up G from school. Then i am making them run off to another tile store to take a looksy!

Found this tile online that I but want to see it in real life first before I order.

BBL!
Old 05-14-2013, 04:59 PM   #2159
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wow Loter!! That tile is totally Awesome!! It would just -go- with everything too!! So wait a minute...are you wall'ing with tile?? Somehow I just pictured the tile search being for the floor. Or is it both?
Have you decided on what you're going with now?! How exciting to have such a fresh/new look in that space, and something that'll be so fun & useful too!!

<---Feelin' like a champ with the grocery retrieval today!! I clocked 3.66 miles on the bike. I had that backpack stuffed to the gills when I left outta there!! Oh yeah, I should go weigh that thing!! I haven't unpacked it yet...I needed a little sit down w/some ice water first!! But, now I've gotta see what that backpack weighs!! BRB!!
Old 05-14-2013, 05:40 PM   #2160
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh, so that backpack was only 8.5lb.'s . I assure you, it -felt- much heavier.

I sent the Hunk off to go play trains with the fellow he bought his first batch of train goods from...some 6 months ago or so. I spotted an ad on craigslist last night that looked like something Rob would be interested in...as if he needs anymore.... Anyhow, the seller of the items turned out to be the same dude from way back. The two of them also grew up in the same town...many moons ago...so they have that in common as well. I knew when he headed out that he'd be awhile....so I decided I'd bust out my market trip then. It worked out well!!

What's been goin' on around here?!
Closed Thread