Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2013, 06:35 AM   #2011
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Any ideas??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hottie.jpg (31.3 KB, 2 views)

Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2013, 06:40 AM   #2012
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Loteage!! We're up & posting at the same time!! One of my posts is sandwiched between your last two!!

What are you doing today?!
Old 04-30-2013, 06:42 AM   #2013
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
Morning Shawna!!!!

Yup off today. I was supposed to go in. She originally wanted me to go tomorrow but I was supposed to go look at houses with CT and told her I would come in today. The first of the month is always a mad house! But CT got busy so I am off today and will go in tomorrow as originally planned I can't keep up with myself!

Its dark and rainy and yup perfect day for a nap!!!!! Seems like its been soooooo long since I had a day off with no one home and could sneak in a nap! Yay! I suspect TOM is about to arrive as I am super tired so perfect day for napping!
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.
Old 04-30-2013, 06:47 AM   #2014
Blabbermouth!!!

How did you do that? Is it a computer drawing??? I think its very good!!!! Did a quick google search to see what others are doing. Not much to pick from but this was sort of cute. Maybe add a car window like that to yours? I don't know I think its good like it is though!

Old 04-30-2013, 06:58 AM   #2015
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh the maple fest was ok. Pancakes were good, tons of people though! Not sure why the older I get the more annoyed I am by huge crowds. I think it has to do with the space too. It was like cramming a whole flea market into just a school parking lot. There was no room to move!

DB was going to go and eat but then he got called to go help at a syrup booth ....phew dodged a bullet there! So all in all it was ok. I bought a cute wind chime for back by the pool. Looks like this one, only the bird is a diff color. It bobs its head and looks like its feeding the baby birds LOL

Old 04-30-2013, 07:04 AM   #2016
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh, I forgot to tell you too that I saw on yahoo the biggest up and coming place to get bedbugs...the hospital All the people that go through the ER's and the rooms are causing big problems!

We have had 2 cases at the apartments so far. Our sister property has an entire building infested! its sooooo awful I just can't stand it!!!!! I do NOT like creepy crawly's at all!!!!! Where we are located we get a lot of international people and their attitudes towards bedbugs and cockroaches is so laid back. Its just like...yea so there are bugs, they are everywhere at home. Well then leave them at home!!!!! they bring them here in their luggage and then don't call to say there is a problem at all because they don't think a thing of it.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:17 AM   #2017
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

NO Loty!! NO WAY!! The whole -we love the bed bugs & they don't bother us- sitch is HORRIBLE!! And you've SEEN these bugs?! WHAT?! NOOOO!! I thought maybe the whole thing was just a scare tactic sorta thing. How big are they?! Are they tinier than a flea? Oh my gosh!! This whole thing is so disturbing...it makes me sick!! SICK!! I just feel like if it's really true...than I don't know...I feel like washing the bedding again!! What am I gonna do?!

BBSoon...I've gotta go let the step child out for the morning.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:34 AM   #2018
Blabbermouth!!!

OH heck no! I do not go anywhere near the bugs, never seen them IRL! I am creeped out just talking to the people on the phone about it! I did see the effcts of it when the people come in and show us their legs all bit up

I have seen cockroaches though. Never in my wildest dreams would I think they would be all the way up here in MI! Anyway, no I just field the calls and then call terminix to come take care of it! It is expensive too!!! $600 a treatment. Not sure what its costing the sister prop to do that whole building! Uhg....ok, I am off to wash bedding too!
Old 04-30-2013, 12:05 PM   #2019
Blabbermouth!!!

Ahh....naps are good!

Been a great day!
Old 04-30-2013, 05:26 PM   #2020
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yes, I know of these nap times you speak of!!
I've gotten lots done around here...even with the nappage. However, we never did get the backyard picked up of the kid goodies/bones. It's just been so dang blustery cold. Maybe we'll do that tomorrow.
We're looking to go to the home/garden show over the weekend...probably Saturday. I can't wait!! I'm hoping to be inspired!!

How awful that some of those folks you encounter at work are so accustomed to those bugs, that it's just no biggie!! That's just terrible!!

Oh yeah, CT has been gone since the 19th of this month, and will return on the 6th of May. It's been nice & quiet!! However, I am looking forward to her resuming her parenting duties of her boy. Not that he requires a lot of effort on our part, but the day in/out of being concerned with him is best in small doses.

I know whatcha mean about being in crowds & such. I'm glad you were able to enjoy yourselves & your PANCAKES!! YUM!! Really glad to hear that the DB didn't get an opportunity to blow the good time being had!! Have you had any further contact with SIL, since you broke the news??
Your little wind chime is darling!! I bet it's so cute when it's at work, feeding the little babies!! Oh yeah, I also love those tree hanging chairs that your Littles are so crazy about!! I can see why!! Last time we tied a hammock between two of our trees, back when we lived on the coast & had nearly an acre of property & lots of trees to tie from, I was dumped outta the thing...more than once.

I like the hot car picture you came up with!! I wish that the bottom verbiage that they have on there, about the rolled down window...yada-yada, was part of their magnets!!

So no home viewings tomorrow either then?
Old 05-01-2013, 06:30 AM   #2021
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning!!

Yay, it's garbage day!! Not only that, but also it's the day they will run off with the yard waste!! It looks like it'll be just a smidge over 60*'s this afternoon, sooooo...this fam will be playing in the backyard today!!

What are all y'allz plans for the day?!
Old 05-01-2013, 05:13 PM   #2022
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
no SO i broke up with to many liars and being bipolar my depression tears me apart, being upset to sad to happy... I just end up hurting myself when I figure out how they cheated on me or just using me.

right now avoiding that.. tho do miss having a guy in my life
Old 05-01-2013, 05:17 PM   #2023
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Welp, today hasn't gone as planned...but that's ok.
There was neighborhood action with a couple little dogs of our neighbors that were on the lamb this morning. Some house cleaning, lunch making, and then instead of busting out exterior yardage chores...there were long naps in it's place. Mine was plenty long to share too!!

What happened around here today?!
Old 05-01-2013, 05:18 PM   #2024
Senior LCF Member

tomorrow food shopping with sister
and gonna try my new bag made out well hand purse thing lol..")
Old 05-01-2013, 05:21 PM   #2025
Senior LCF Member

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...levant_count=1
Old 05-01-2013, 05:22 PM   #2026
Senior LCF Member

gn all

xox
Old 05-01-2013, 07:12 PM   #2027
Blabbermouth!!!

Naty i can't see the link

That makes sense about the guys! Gotta take care of yourself first fo sho!!!!

Where ya going shopping tomorrow???

Last edited by lotus33; 05-01-2013 at 07:43 PM..
Old 05-01-2013, 07:39 PM   #2028
Blabbermouth!!!

Its just been a trip today let me tell ya!

Work was fine. However it got into the mid 80's today and the air was broke so it was 85 in the office NOT A FAN! I hate being hot just sitting inside!!!

I mentioned to MIL that I had talked to SIL. She gets all weird and avoidy (yeah its a word ) So I am like spill it, what ya got. Oh well SIL called her after I talked to her bawling so hard she couldn't speak Huh???? I am like over what? Nothing besides the fact that I said ~I am done with the drama and how did she want to move forward~ was new. All of the rest....old repeated info MIL then starts to cry and is like can't you fix this, my family is breaking up WTH??? So I said I would talk to her but that i suspect it is nothing to do with me, more just her world is crumbling. So I wrote her this long email so she could see it in print and reread as much as she wants and not just make up her own spin on whatever I say. Holy drama batman!

We went to the ball game tonight that G's choir was singing at. I got drama from my side of the family there! My sister was there with her hubby and kids and my Mom and Dad. Of coarse they are the first group of people we come up to and walk smack dab into them Fine whatever. My niece is in the same grade as G, so from time to time they are in the same things and we bump into each other. That was all fine, we don't talk and their seats were the complete opposite side so no biggie. But G wanted to hang out with friends and not sit by us. Ok fine. ML and I took turns going and checking on her from time to time. Well one of the times ML went my Dad was also out and about and they walked past each other and my Dad calls him an a**hole and keeps on walking. Oh for crying out loud! Is he 12???? Oh ML came back just shaking mad. I on the other hand honestly am so over that part of my life that it actually does nothing. I am just void of any emotion at all including anger. I was mildly irritated at ML for still getting so worked up actually. Hopefully he just drops it. I really don't feel like wasting time on that! What a supportive wifey I am huh??? Pretty sure June wouldn't react that way!

So yeah fun day! I seem to be surrounded by a bunch of drama queens today!

I think I am headed to bed! hope tomorrow is drama free!!!
Old 05-01-2013, 08:54 PM   #2029
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Golly Lote, you need a respite from the Nut factory!! What a drag, on all levels, for each of those fam sitches. Unreal on your Dad speaking to ML like that!! I'm really Glad that his nonsense rolls right off you. You don't need to spend -any- of your valuable energy givin' that any time of day.
And MIL, falling apart about her daughters marriage crumble. Is that normal behaviour?? Is she just such a sensitive women that hearing her daughters heartbreak is enough to tip her over like that? See that sorta thing wouldn't even kinda give my CT a pause...so I just don't really get it.
I think it sounds like you read the reaction of the SIL right on point, and this isn't about you...on that level. MIL's reaction & plea to you to fix it all just seems way out there to me. I think it's very generous & loving of you to put the time into the letter for SIL, for her to be able to take your words in, at her own pace & reflect upon them. That's Great!! You're showing her a lot of grace & mercy in this ordeal of hers.

I so feel your pain about being stuck in a HOT building!! I too hate being hot!! I hate sweating!! And breathing in warm/dry air!! Is the air system being actively worked on...or will you have to endure this for even longer?

Naty!! I agree with Loty, you're doing the right thing to focus on you & your health...mental & physical, right now. Ya know there's a season for everything, and when the timing is right for it...it'll happen. Until then...you're doing the right thing to invest your energies into making yourself well. You're on the right track, girl!!

Whirlin' the dishwasher now & fixin' to think about sleeps. I'll catch up with ya girls tomorrow!!
Old 05-01-2013, 11:13 PM   #2030
Senior LCF Member

ty both, sry about the image here it is just simple pale green crochet hand purse thing lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg crogreen.jpg (24.4 KB, 2 views)
Old 05-01-2013, 11:17 PM   #2031
Senior LCF Member

i hate being in hot building...can't breath feel tired..just wanna get outside.

worse place to be, not healthy and feel more exhausted then able to work
Old 05-02-2013, 06:00 AM   #2032
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning!! Happy Thursday!!

I've gotta hop over to visit with Max & usher him out into the world for the day. It's supposed to be 75*ish today, so great weather to get out into & soak up.
My thought is to wrestle the kids out into the backyard & fill the now empty yard waste can with a large pile 'O weeds, plus do some bone pick up. Then onto the shower for the gettin' ready process. I'm hoping to have a smidge of time to run the vac around the house, before lunches. After lunch I'm planning to steal the car, in order to stock the bare cupboards & pick up my doper needles. Sounds like the Hunk wants to do a little running around town too, once I pick him back up from the work force. So, a bizz-ee day!!

What's everyone else up to for the day?!

Naty!! That's a cute, delicate little purse.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:26 AM   #2033
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

<---Disgruntaled -Wanna Be- Yard Cleaner!! So I've got my rowdies on & worker gloves and make the treck to go gather up the yard debri can, to haul it into the backyard & begin on my clean up tasks. I go to yank that can around & wouldn't ya know, all that yard garb is still in there!! WHAT?! Why?! Why?! I've waited for this day to come for 2 weeks now!! I'm ready to get to the bottom of this nonsense, but the worker folks don't get into the office for another while. So, I guess I'm on a break??
Okay, maybe I'll go get ready for the day then.
Old 05-02-2013, 03:20 PM   #2034
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So today seems to be the *interuptus-nervosa of my plans day*. After lunches we tore outta here, for me to return the Hunk to work. I headed off to check out our fave, (older of course ) weather guy, who was hosting todays -National Day of Prayer-, in one of the popular parks here in town. I stalked the sitch for a bit, but decided to bail when it looked like the *prayers* were all being read from a script...blah-blah-blah...and was to go for another hour. No!!
I realized that I only had time to make it to one of the stores I'd planned to hit, cuzz Hunky was to get outta work a bit early. So I chose the one I -had- to hit...or we'd starve to death...rather than one of my fave gift shops that I wanted to browse. The sacrafices!! Then it turns out that the Hunkage was needed to stay on longer, so I ended up waiting...and waiting. When he finally gets to the car, he tells me that he's gotta return for a lame meeting in 15 minutes. So...no galavanting for ussin's.

I have enough ingredients that I'm gonna try to make a version of that hippys tacos for lunch tomorrow. It will be improvised...but whatevv...what isn't?!

What's the happs around here?!
Old 05-02-2013, 03:48 PM   #2035
Blabbermouth!!!

I feel your pain! My days NEVER go as planned! Most of the time I feel like a shmuck even bothering to tell you in advance what my plans are as they seem to never ever even come close to what my intentions are! Oh well...such as life!

Now the yard waste container would flat out tick me off! What did you find out bout that??? Did they just forget you???

Whats the plans on the adjusted hippie taco? Just had a thought, do you like black olive? I wonder about grinding some up into the nut mix for the *meat* Hmm????

hey, what are the edited plans on the doggie pic? Did you adjust it yet? I thought it was cute as it though!

Last edited by lotus33; 05-02-2013 at 03:50 PM..
Old 05-02-2013, 03:49 PM   #2036
Blabbermouth!!!

Naty, such a cute little clutch you made!!! How was the shopping excursion??? Did you guys go for lunch too?
Old 05-02-2013, 04:01 PM   #2037
Blabbermouth!!!

I was going to go to Old Navy to buy the kids some summer play clothes but I am sooooo super tired I ended up ordering online from walmart instead! Totally scored a great little deal too. 3 packs of jersey type elastic waist shorts for 9 bucks and change! Also matching tanks for the same price!

ML took A to her class, I am *supposed* to be cleaning but....as you can see I am playing instead Eh....I have like 31.7 minutes worth of work and they wont be back for over an hour...I have time

So you will be glad to know the air was back and operational today! Phew! Work was fine. Dinner was leftovers so easy. Just have to sparkle up here a bit and call it a night! Oh and big news...no drama for today! Whoot!!!! its starting to become a rare thing around these parts!

I have tours set up tomorrow for houses. I gotta be honest I am getting sick of touring! I better find something soon! Such a waste of time to keep going touring! Well not a waste but you know...it takes a lot of time!

Ok, I am going to go do my little bit of things to do for the night and then I may sneak out to the corner store and get an evil addictive drink You know starts with diet and ends in coke...that one
Old 05-02-2013, 04:39 PM   #2038
Senior LCF Member

no lunch, ty girls.

lol was fun to get out I sort of felt like happier to be with my sister and going out more..I just hope it lasts she is known for lies and only need us if she needs something so i just hope i still have my sister back.

my mom went for a 7:45 movie
think called the big wedding looks funny

i use to watch scary movies with my mom as a child now i hate them, nightmares..lol

prefer fantasy, medevil like, disney, and animation types family related and funny thrillers adventure types lol NO SCARY

i still dream of spiders since i was young my mom had us watching trantulascin aracmaphobia. i was super scared
now still dream of them all over me
like once a week or every other week lol hate it.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:15 PM   #2039
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Whoa, I just not only made a fat disaster of the kitchy , but also managed to create the most disgusting "Lusious Brazil Shake* that there ever was!! YUCK!! Rob tried to spend a little time with his...but not me!! What a waste of goods!! Oh yeah, and recall how easy the hippie made it look to tear out the *meat* of the coconut?? NO...that was not my experience, at all!! I DISbelieve in ever wanting to mess with coconuts, ever again. EVER!! And, now I'd just like to have a *Wendy's* Biggie Choco-Shake....for my troubles and grief.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:45 PM   #2040
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh no! That is so irritating when they make it look so yum and easy!!

Hopefully the *taco* is a better hit!!!

FYI I went to youtube to look up *luscious brazil shake*

I had to run...not walk...away!!!! *luscious* brings up all sorts of ....well luscious~ness

i did find this....maybe it would be yumm? I didn't watch it with the volume on tho....so no idea what she said
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQJzK4P8N5U
Closed Thread