Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2013, 06:05 AM   #1861
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Goodmorning!!

Loty, I'm just not a fan of these extra worky hours. NO. Make it stop!!
What else are you up to today?!

I'm runnin' off to go find pretty & haul myself out to the lab. Back soon!!

*Naty, have you figured out the *All ya can chow dessert-diet* for us yet?! Pleeeeease!!

Over & out!!

Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2013, 01:15 PM   #1862
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey budz!!

The labs took way longer than ever before!! There were not only nearly a handful of other starving-fasters ahead of me...but a women who probably should have taken to the phone like others did yesterday...to confirm that all their orders were in place. What a fiasco. It all gained me a little baby headache...from the lack of eats. Anyway...that's done, pulled lunches together for Hunky and then took a nap when he headed back to work. That took care of the headache!! So, now it's time to zoom around & hit some choring!! Floors need to be hit, bed's still unmade, and I best consider unloading the DW as well.

What are ya all up to today?!
Old 04-09-2013, 01:35 PM   #1863
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
Waaaaa Loty is not happy! Too much to do too little time! One good thing though since I ended up working a whole day today I traded it for Thursday so now I am done work until Monday however...I HAVE HAVE HAVE to go buy some jeans tomorrow and MIL wants to see a flick about 911 operators since she used to do that. So we will see how it all goes down for the week

Sooooo....what the hecks been going on around here???

Naty...I want that diet too!!! What else are your creating these days???

Shawna can't wait to hear the results on Friday! And on those dweebs that keep getting the orders wrong! Wait just a minute!!! I may not be able to check in until Sunday night!! Egads!!!! I may have to ponder this a bit!

yeah for field trips!!! Even the kind that are for choo choo trains! I bet it will still be a super fun day! Is this the first outing since the new diet? Have you gone out to eat anywhere since? Sort of hard to order, I guess just plain salads huh? Are you allowed dressings? you guys are so good about eating at home though so isn't such a problem.

So this vendor fellow was cute hey? maybe he needs a special box of muffins too!
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:00 PM   #1864
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Loty!!

Yes to the locating jeans tomorrow!! MUST!! NOOOOOO, to the being gone till Sunday!! NOOOO!! Why?! Is this because of the wedding?! NOoooooOOOOo!!

Neato that MIL was a dispatcher!! I took a course in police/medical 911 dispatch, but knew after it was over with that I'd nevvver wanna take something like that on. That's a whole lot of stress!! Is the flick a true story??

Ummmm, this will be the 2nd outting since I started chowing, in this highly jacked up-gurgatron way. The last time I packed an avocado, snap peas, walnuts and almonds. I'll likely do the same thing. I tried to spy out any raw/organic eateries out there...but wasn't real pleased with my findings. So, I'll probably encourage Hunky to grab a burger...as that's one of his faves, when we're on the road & we'll just pic-nic.

Yepp the Cute vendor fellow has been a very appreciative recipient of the muffins before.

Went out for some Greenies for the kids and a run thru the market earlier. I found your Drakkar!! They wanted me to have a tiny little bottle...cause there were no samples to whiff on. I'm wearing it now. I think I like it!! Don't know how much I mind that it's a dudes cologne. However...I did put it on Hunkys shelf...so we'll see what he thinks. Another thought...I wonder if it would be great to put a few drops into the warmer, w/some water. Yepp, I think so!! Tomorrow!! Good choice on your part!!
Old 04-10-2013, 06:57 AM   #1865
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yo!! Goodmorning!! Happy Wednesday!!

This is to be a domestic June morning!! I'm gonna hit the dailys and bake Hunky a loaded LC Pizza for lunches. Also getting some reading in......and biking...

Oh yeah, last evening I dipped into Wally, to pick up some windshield de-icer. While I was grabbing it, I heard one of the employees -yelling- over their walkie-talkie scanners that she needed security in the produce/meat dept., as there was a fight that broke out!! What?! Well...the stalker that I am had to go investigate!! Turned out one shopper punched another shopper in the face!! Another fellow shopper said that he heard the punch 2 isles over!! What could that have been over?! My guess is that somebody parked their dang cart right in the center of the isle and were fully clueless that no other shopper could possibly get by on either side. That's what I encountered a half dozen times!!

Brewing Drakkar in the warmer this morning. So far, so good.
Old 04-10-2013, 05:48 PM   #1866
Blabbermouth!!!

OMG such a good day....and then I came home! More on that later!

You are bloody brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!! Drakkar in the warmer?????? Is it working? How long did it last? I have all sorts of boy smells I use but dang! Brilliant!

What??? You are wearing it????? I have never ever considered that either!?!?! My mind is a little blown right now! ML douses himself in it, calls it his chick magnet juice! I may have to try it to see what I think!

Yup, I remember you saying you packed a picnic before, just wondering on restaurant style eats. Slightly difficult I think!

WHAT! Oh Wally~World! Probably a fight over the last pack of bologna or something silly!!!! Ahhh....thats just funny!!!!! I totally would have gone over to see whaz~up too!

Sooooo.....the day started off fine, went to weigh in (up 3 lbs ) whatever! Then got breakfast, then ran to the mall. I got 2 pairs of pants...however....they are only capris so I am still a little bit in a bind! I tried on a crap load of pants and found the perfect pair! Really! I never had a nicer fit pant then them. All the other pants I had tried on were in the 30-40 dollar range and I never thought to check the price on the ones I loved. Went to check out....$94!!! Oh No no no! So thats how I ended up with just capri pants. Also got a couple Loty inspired tops and a necklace set. Oh and 4 pairs of shoes! WHOA!! I am not a shoe person so thats like 2 years worth all in one trip!

Oh and got some fake eyelashes to try and some gel eyeliner. You ever try either before???? I am going to have to play around with them! I have been rocking the street corner worker look all week trying out different wedding day looks. I think I got it down how I want it now

After the shopping extravaganza I saw that movie with MIL, it was actually quite good! but.....MIL is a LOUD person and very inconsiderate, combine that with she used to do that job...uhg made for a completely irritating movie going experience! She was blah blah blah the whole time, finally I told her to zip it cause she was being rude!

Then got the kids and MIL wanted to go to dinner so we did. ML works tonight anyway. Now this is where it all goes down hill.....

Came home to just a hot box of poo and gurge everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't even think about it...I was running around all day and I had started the dogs back up on their oil for shedding. I had run out and just got some. TOTALLY forgot it makes Buddy sick if I dont take it super slow. So I just poured in the full dose and whappo......poo and puke is what you get!!! So I have just spent the last 2 hrs mopping and cleaning like a dang fool! Luckily I still hadn't taken the steam cleaner back to work yet (perks of being a procrastinator ) so I was able to steam clean the rugs. Oh its been awful awful awful!!! The smell
Old 04-10-2013, 05:51 PM   #1867
Blabbermouth!!!

I hate being limited to 30 emoticons! I had to delete a few from the post above and now I just don't feel like my emotions are being portrayed to their full extent anymore!

Something is just lacking now! When you guys read that just mentally double up on all of them would ya???? Thanks! You guys are great!
Old 04-10-2013, 08:31 PM   #1868
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

My Gosh Loty, you CRACK ME UP!! You are seriously the funniest note writer, ever, in all history of -ever-!!

Where to begin!! Oh yeah, first let me say that I sooooo relate to your pain & frustration, over the Emo-ticon limits!! It's just tough...with only 30!!

WHOA Nelly on the $94 pants!! Not only should a pant that expensive make a person look like a million bucks, but they should also contribute to the household chores, at least once a week!! I fully understand why there needed to be additional non-pant purchases...such as capri's, tops and multiple pairs of shoes.

So you've been hookin' it up at the workplace, huh?! With your purple sparkly shadow?? OoOoOoOooh, pretty!! Makes me wanna throw on my white t-shirt & hit the skating rink!!
No...I haven't tried fakey eyelashes...but sure have wondered about it...as I think they're are universally SOOOOOOO flattering!! My big concern is that they would look so fabulous, that I would feel like my look looked especially flat & bland without...and I'd wanna wear them ALL the time. It already takes me such a century to get ready for the day!! Plus, I think I would be concerned about them trying to come off, when they're not supposed to.
I don't think I even knew about -gel- eyeliner!! That sounds interesting!! I wanna hear how you like the lashes and this liner!!

Let it be known...Drakkar has been brewing all day & is still going strong. I didn't pay enough attention when I grabbed the little bottle of it, to see that it was not a spray, but rather a free pour container...so that made it real easy to just drip some out. Although if a spray is what you're working with...that would easily work too...just spray real close into your container & add a little water. WIN!!
And Yes to wearing it myself.

I totally didn't picture MIL as being a loud mouth!! No, actually I pictured her as being more of the reserved/introvert type. Had me fooled!! I'm not a fan of that sort.

Oh my lands about the log/gurge sitch!! What a HORRIBLE ordeal!! I bet that was just so overwhelming to walk into!! Those are like just the worst things...to have to drop whatever you're doin' and handle that, right.then.and.there...regardless of any other plans, energy level...mood. AWFUL!!

BRB...I'm afraid I too am looking at reaching the ceiling with my Emo's over here!!
Old 04-10-2013, 08:41 PM   #1869
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Loty the Emo-ty!! I ran into Emo issues on that last post as well. Four over!! I'll never be understood fully now.

So the Hunk & I spent hours in the train room this eve. Him playing with all his chooch goodies and me organizing my jewelry making beads, sewing supplies, crafting tools and then fixing on some long awaited projects of jewelry repairs. It was so much fun to be able to work on our own projects, and chat about whatevvs, and be all in the same space. The kids partook in the fam time as well & pulled up some carpet for naps.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:45 PM   #1870
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Gravy, it's already time to start headin' to bed!! Alright...I'm gonna do it then!! I'll see ya tomorrow!!
Old 04-11-2013, 04:04 AM   #1871
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
ok came up with either leptin reset with dukan/stillman

now i think maybe before thinking all things else maybe what might be missing is TASTE lol

I love all low carb foods, Spam/bacon/hotdogs included lol

so gave up the no approach to thoses and salty things lol

it does help no guilt since its low carb , and mainly its filling....however
trying to eat in maybe 6am to 3-4pm but 3 meals and works

but before 8pm got hungry so went to sleep lol

checked weight was up 2 pounds ?// ate less hmm i figure the salt might of caused it , i doubt less calories and carbs still under twenty would cause gain

i hope that's it

well the other two days had
hot wings buttery spicy for breakfast 3 of them and cottage cheese and 2 pcs chocolate caramels=12gm fiber and vitamin d calcium and other b-vitamins

for lunch and dinner roasted grocery store chicken half at each meal

today
bacon 4 strips done six mins in microwave and voila

tres magnifique!

and have one more roasted chicken for today..lol

i guess i just wonder if my weight increase in one day is the work of salt

but few +'s

feel happier= no more craves cause food having is tasty lol
so my moms choc lasagna she made of

oreos ...cream cheese ...choc pudding..cool whip..choc chips= rich looking lol

had no crave for at all or the candy/ crave lol
even tho not big on sweets after lean meat realized still without fat my appetite wouldn't vanish i wanted more cause it wasn't what i craved and just made me feel like binge on candy or things i don't care for...

so right now just unsure of the salt thing

fought appetite and midnight tummy was growling tho went on till 6am to eat..plus my throats been in pain again tender to touch so can't wait 18th 9am get it checked out..

hope you all a great day
Old 04-11-2013, 04:19 AM   #1872
Senior LCF Member

i do wonder as if the reason for any diet may be ..well my idea if say you had a love for oreos or cake

take say
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.50048...h=148&c=7&rs=1
oreos 3=160

so 3-4 if like and pair with protein to fill you up yet still enjoy your treat without the crash for more.

plus say another maybe drinking up on some hot beverage or soup

takes longer to drink/eat and fills you up when paired with your treat maybe slice of pie..

so maybe calories can be avoided counting or any number

just endulge and make it either halfed with protein example low fat cottage cheese/greek yogurt/egg whites/ etc..
or
drink/soup=hot low fat
tomato soup/broth/chicken noodle/ egg drop/etc.. tea cocoa coffee

and alo your faves like donuts
boston cream
eclairs
devil dogs lol
muffins
milanos
etc... can be possible lol
Old 04-11-2013, 06:44 AM   #1873
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning!! Happy Thurzzday!!

Beautiful-colorful sunrise this morning!! It's a blend of bright & light orangy pinks.
It's supposed to be about 60* today, and Thankfully not as windy as it has been!! Soooooo, I'm hoping to spend some time outdoors with the kids today. I'd love to also get them over to the pup-park, once their Pa is home for the day. We'll see.
We're wanting to shop out some trac lighting for the train room and also a mid high stool, for the train conductor. Probably oughtta consider a cushion for it as well...cause those can be hard on the bum, in a hurry!!

Oh yeah, if I don't force myself to the market today...my chow options will be limited to evoo and unflavored seaweed (Nori) sheets. Anyone want me to hook ya up?! Don't all raise your hands at once now!!

Naty, have you been experimenting with your *Sweet-Tooth* diet? What are your findings? I can't recall now...do you take vitamins/supplements as well?

What's the happs today?!
Old 04-11-2013, 02:58 PM   #1874
Senior LCF Member

i been endulging on a good well salty side of foods lol but that surley would be water retaining

i have sweet spot having bacon with chocolate lol yummy in my tummy lol

but is water retention bad as fake gain or is it just like fat gain?
Old 04-11-2013, 03:32 PM   #1875
Blabbermouth!!!

it has been raining here non stop since Monday!! Now it is turning to ice ..lovely! Just what I want to drive in tomorrow!

Oh how fun...now the ice is going sideways!

Been doing errands and getting ready today. Got dogs dropped off to the kennel poor babies! I shaved Jack down super short so *maybe* he won't come home smelling like pee!!! You know its my friends kennel and the one I used to work at so it boggles my mind that MY dogs would ever ever get sent home stinking! I could hear Sunday howling and howling ML is worried about her being cold and sad. I think he may like her ( he pretends to not like any of the dogs )

OK....back later to chat....I have to do a trial run on G's hair! At $75 a person at the salon .....uh yeah I will do the kids myself!!! Oh and makeup is $40 to get done, I am the only one not getting it professionally done...oh well...not my wedding!
Old 04-11-2013, 07:46 PM   #1876
Blabbermouth!!!

Ooohhh....couple craft time sounds fab!!! What are you working on???

Ahh A sunset sounds amazing! I haven't seen the sun in forever!

How was the shopping trip? Did you find something to eat and a conductor stool????

Naty!! Interesting things your figuring out! I will have to look into this leptin reset thing. I have heard of it before but haven't looked into it. Of course you can always just give me the details as you find them out!

Alright ladies....I think I am heading to bed. i have a killer backache and its making me nauseous Hopefully going to sleep fixes it, if not I may have to make a quick stop into the chiropractor tomorrow before we head out!

Night gals!
Old 04-12-2013, 06:16 AM   #1877
Blabbermouth!!!

Phew, head feels much better today!

Ok...got tons to do!

See ya Sunday!
Old 04-12-2013, 07:14 AM   #1878
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Awwwe, Loty I'm so Glad you're feeling better on travel day!! I'm gonna MIIIIIIISSSSS YOU!! But I know it's for the better good of humanity & all that, that you go....sooooo....enjoy the time with the fam & soak up the experience and have a FUN time!!
See you Sunday!!
Old 04-12-2013, 11:28 AM   #1879
Senior LCF Member

mainly leptin reset 5 rules
3 meals
big bf 50grm protein
no snacks
no late dinner before 7pm
and something else

i am curious salt intake high cause water weight and is it actual weight gain?
Old 04-13-2013, 09:51 AM   #1880
Senior LCF Member

good day ladies,

hunger has me over doing my meals extreme saturday feasting lol

but i think from starving feel at night left me feel bit more hungrier every day..

but jimmy moore lowcarb guru agreed to never go hungry
my signs of the talking gut, the sharp pains the headaches, n wanting to sleep to paass the time and hunger lol

so today
day 4 of high salt n filling my tummy better lol

been trying
to keep

to 3 meals
6am-7am=brkfst

11-12=lunch

dinner 3-4pm no food after 5-6ish and bed early

keeping it planned lol
Old 04-13-2013, 08:52 PM   #1881
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodevenin'!! Long field trip outta town today for the train expo. We had such a fun time galavanting around the country side together & Hunky had an especially Great time with all the chooch sites!! He scored some pretty cool finds & saved a load of $$'s by picking the items up at the expo, rather than ebay purchasing. There were some mighty elaborate train set ups!! Unlike anything I'd ever seen in person before!! And the turn out of like-minded folk...blew my mind!! I didn't realize there were so many of *them*. The building this was held at was at a fairgrounds...and took up every inch of the 22,000ft there!! Very cool sitch!!

Naty, your current -plan- looks Good!! I don't chow very late into the evening either. I think that really helps. I don't know what to think about the salt/water weight lb.'s. I suppose I feel like they're -real-, untill they're no longer making an appearance. Have you considered having your sodium level checked, just to get an idea of where labs say you are with it? I was super low just 3 months ago, but have worked on adding a bit more here & there...mostly on my avocados, and have raised it to the bare min. so far.
Look at this little Daffodil flower!! I thought of you when I saw it!! So Cute!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Daffodil.jpg (17.0 KB, 0 views)
Old 04-14-2013, 09:54 AM   #1882
Senior LCF Member

ok today sort of jumped off the salt the meat and went to a fruitarian approach detox..

however finishing cottage cheese up too

mainly had blackberries strawberries bananas cottage cheese have cantaloupe lol

its a 3000-4000 or more plan by hunger you never get fat mainly
80-10-10 set up
carbs protein fat

but today having break before just pure fruit cause cottage cheese may expire lol plus acid not bad with berries just berries today..lol

tomorro plan on bananas melon prob dried fruit raisins or figs or both or go to the reg fruit nut approach
do have peanuts unsalted in shell roasted fave

in a way fruit= free on ww and encouraged as better enzymes and my feelings well mood is super happy like energy and just like wow wide awake to do anything
Old 04-14-2013, 09:55 AM   #1883
Senior LCF Member

that flowers beautiful...ty ninja kitty xox
Old 04-14-2013, 08:08 PM   #1884
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good-evenin'!!

We churched it up this morning & hit a couple stores on our way home, for a couple groceries & Hunk toys/train parts.
Had big ole salads for lunches & napped.
I've got a load of dishes whirlin' and been enjoying some reading out of my latest/greatest raw foodie health book. Rob's decided that he wants to transition to raw green too. Poor thing really has little idea of what he's getting into with this. Of course it's up to me, June, to come up with an edible new menu for him. He'll have a more liberable meal plan...than some others of us, cause his pancreas is still in top shape. LUCKY!! Sooooo...that's the latest -venture- on my radar to tackle.

I'm pondering something I read out of my (NIV) bible, when I woke up from my nap. Out of Proverbs 19:19...A Hot tempered person must pay the penalty; rescue them, and you'll have to do it again.
OOooOOoh, don't I know it. It's so painful to watch a person that I love with every bit of my soul, make distructive choices...over & over and bring onto themselves so much pain and unrest. It's HARD!! I know that my -job- is to continuely pray & give this sitch over to the Lord, and offer grace & mercy to my loved one, (Dad)...and THAT'S IT...not help rescue or soften the fall. It just hurts my heart.

Naty!! Yummage on the fruit-fest!! I remember the days well, of making fruit shakes. Wow!! I'm so jealous!! Ya might say...*Green with Envy*...or it's just cause of my very GREEN diet!!

Loty!! I MIIIISSSS YOUUUUU!! Give yourself plenty of rest from your fun trip...and don't press yourself to throw down a ton of notes to us. We'll wait for ya!! Hurry up!!
Old 04-15-2013, 06:57 AM   #1885
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yo-Yo, Goodmorning!! Happy Monday!!

It's snowing!! It started in last eve., and has covered everything pretty white. It sounds like it'll keep on keeping on for awhile and then possibly turn to rain, once it hits mid 40's this afternoon.
Rob took the day off and has already bonsia'ed out to H-Depot, to round up some track lighting for train world and some overhead lighting for above the crafting desk. He's talking about wanting to galavant around town this afternoon & hit all of the 2nd hand shops. Sooooooo, I'll need to pull myself together here & get ready for the day.

What's everyone up to today?!
Old 04-15-2013, 01:46 PM   #1886
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodafternoonage!!

I see some smilie rearrangements have occurred!! And now we have this little guy ---> It will be interesting to see how he comes into play.

Such sad/scary news out there in Boston, with the explosions taking place during the marathon. Deaths and injuries.

Still real weathery/blustery here today, with snow & marble sized hail and sunshine too!!
I did indeed get -my ready on- today, but when the opportunity presented itself to hang back & nap, in lieu of store hopping...I jumped at it.
Rob retrieved a couple heart spice racks, while he was venturing around, to go along with one we have that we were planning to use near the crafting table, in order to hoard craft supplies. He done good!! He also installed all the new lighting & is now working on building a barn for train world.
After I got ready for the day...I just rejammied. I suppose that's as far as I plan taking things today!!
I'm *working* on laundries right now & will probably go scope out placement ideas of the newest craft holders.

B: Black Coff w/coconut oil-2 celery stalks w/approx. a Tbsp. of Almond butter

L: 1/2 Avocado-1 small Zucchini (peeled into -noodles-) and covered with a veggie/nut *Pesto*. <--- Pretty Good...for what it is.

Naty, what are you up to? Loty, where are ya & how are ya?!
Old 04-15-2013, 02:20 PM   #1887
Blabbermouth!!!

Helloooooo!!!!!

I only have time for a quickie right now. Lots to catch up on!!! Will try tonight after class. We have our mock trials tonight. I ran after work and bought a whole mess of black fabric and just finished cutting out judges robes.

Wish us luck!!!
Old 04-15-2013, 04:02 PM   #1888
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yay!! Loty's in the house!!
Yes to the Good Lucks on the *mock trials*!! Handmade Judge Robes?! Over-achievers much?! The effort for that alone gets ya both an A in my book!!

THE LOTY'S ARE WINNERS!!
Old 04-15-2013, 07:13 PM   #1889
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh yeah.....the Loty's are good at smoke and mirrors! LOL The judges robes went over great!!!

I just want to write pages and pages but i have to get to bed. I have to go into work for ust 2 hrs to make up some time. I have to leave early today for the *scoot down* Dr. But.....good news!!!! For the first time in 15 years I get to go just once a year and didn't have a biopsy!!!!! Thats flippin awe~some!!!!

BTW....what the heck am i to do with this ---->

Gonna have to get creative with that little guy!!!
Old 04-15-2013, 08:19 PM   #1890
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Loteage!! Yay for only having to go to the *scoot down farther* once a year!! I don't think I knew that you were more of a frequent flyer than that...and for sooooo mannnnnny years!! No, I think I thought your most recent sitch was a newer sorta issue...not a long standing deal. Good Golly!! No wonder you're so stokered out!! So do you think that the shift was because of your last procedure?

Are you just straight up exhausted from all of your travels & parties and whatnot, or what?! I can only imagine.
After your short-timer shift tomorrow, do you get any down time...or are ya still on the run?

The Hunky & I have been playin' in the play room. I've got it all organized & I'm ready to turn out some goods!! I have nothing planned though. Well, nothing I'm excited about right now. I -could- mess around with some sewing projects...but that means I'll have to re-learn how to use my sewing machine. Not that I was a pro at it when I used it in previous times!! No, not at all. It requires patience & stuff, if you like to have straight lines on your projects. Whatever!!

Yeah, I've got the tireds on me to. I think I'm gonna start making my way that direction.
A couple last thoughts though...about this --> bee boy. I think he looks like he's on the -wait- for something. Maybe in -stalk- mode. On the -prey- even. But he's also got a very innocent look on his face. Hmmmm....maybe he's considering gettin' bizz-ee?
Any thoughts?
*The note writing process is taking much longer these days, since the other smilies have all moved over a bit, to accomodate the -pervy stalker-.

Alright, outta site man!! See ya tomorrow!!

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 04-15-2013 at 08:21 PM..
Closed Thread