Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2013, 07:31 PM   #1831
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
Start Date: 9/20/2001
So this is my 2nd attempt at posting this note. The 1st one zipped off into outer space I guess. What-evv.

So, as I was saying...the thrift store fellow did indeed show up, on time, and left outta here with the goods.
Then we sped outta here and hit a handful of stores lookin' for the ideal desk. Finally found a great match for us, at the last store we intended to stop at. It's a heavy duty oak desk with a few drawers, and an additional pull out table. I guess the plan is to pull it out to the back deck over the weekend & sand it down with an orbital sander. Score!!

Totally Yippee on your make-up order!! That's a stoker!! Does G already wear any make-ups or will this be an introduction? Fun stuff!! She'll be excited!!

That's just rough to be so tired. I think an early night for you is a wonderful idea. Will you have tomorrow off, beings you went in the other day? Or did you have today off?

Yes to organizing!! The -after- results always feel so good & clearing to the mind. Yes to less!! Out with the clutter & the extra nonsense!!

News flash...from my town. At our local super Walmart, there was an 86yr. old fellow that was run down by a 68 yr. old in his jeep. The old fellow died, as he was pinned under the jeep. There's talk from the folks that were in the parking lot that the jeep driver & another vehicle were driving thru the parking lot aggresively, and vying for a parking place. Also, before killing the old guy, the jeep somehow popped over the top of two other cars in the lot. What?? How does that even happen?? That's just horrible.

Friday, Dec. 5th , 2014 = 182.5

Friday, Dec. 12th , 2014 =

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 04-04-2013 at 07:32 PM..

Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2013, 08:03 PM   #1832
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Uh-oh...-somebody- didn't do any pant replacement shopping today, did they? This is gonna come at a price you know!!
Old 04-05-2013, 07:36 AM   #1833
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yo, Goodmorning!! Happy Friday!!

It's grey, rainy and blustery out this morning. It's not soooo bad that I couldn't run the kids out for a walk...but dangit...I don't have the wanna for it.
I think instead I'm gonna put the pretties on, chore and consider jumpin' around with R. Simmons, later.
The Hunk is talking like he'd like to start in on the desk sanding project this afternoon. I think it'll be a quick job. Then we'll run out for some stain, for the next phase.
I've also gotta dedicate some time to this interview/study I've been invited to participate in. It's centered around Diabulimia....which is the restricting or omiting of insulin, by a diabetic. I've been sent some doc.'s to go thru...fill out & then I guess we'll probably skype the interview portion, beings this person doing the study is out of the LA area. I don't know how to skype!!

Loty, how are you feeling today?! Did you get enough rests last night? Do you have any G & A properties on your radar to view over the weekend?

Naty, how are things going for you? Have you settled into a chow plan that's working well for you? How about your computer...did you get your *booster* sitch figured out/upgraded?

What's going on with you guys & your day?!
Old 04-05-2013, 08:23 AM   #1834
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
WOE: mostly raw, plant based
Start Date: 9-1-14
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlKickinIt View Post
Uh-oh...-somebody- didn't do any pant replacement shopping today, did they? This is gonna come at a price you know!!
I know, I know!! decided to put off the pain until tomorrow! Maybe head over to the next town its bigger and has more options.

Yeah for desk day!!! Can't wait! Maybe you should go get a stencil and make the top zebra print

Well, thats exciting about your study/interview! How did that come to happen??? Does your computer have a front facing camera? I can't skype on mine because it is old and doesn't have a camera but G and ML do all the time Oh yea, G wears just a bit of makeup. Eyeshadow, mascara, lip gloss. Not every day though. Some of the kids in her class doll up like little hoochie momma's!

We had a funny thing happen yesterday. ML has the iphone with that voice on it that will tell you answers to things. We were all in the car and couldn't agree on who sang a song so he asked Siri (the voice on the phone) Well.....Siri has a potty mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She started to say that she did not know who sang *beep* blah blah <<< insert the improper use of another name for a kitty That little hussie is now banned from speaking in my home!!!!!!

Just working today. Still tired! I went to bed early and slept like a rock! Didn't even wake up when ML came home from man date! Thats a funny thing when someone can walk in your room and get in bed and you have no idea!

I have tours set up for tues for G&A. Cross my fingers one of them is acceptable!!!!

Sep 1~223, Oct 1~210, Nov 1~207

Last edited by lotus33; 04-05-2013 at 08:25 AM..
Old 04-05-2013, 05:13 PM   #1835
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey Peeps!!

Where did the day go?! I got everything done around here that I'd hoped to, except for gettin' jiggy with RSimmons. I've spent the rest of the day tracking someone down, for an aquaintance, over the internet. This someone doesn't wanna be found. Sorry Charlie...I think we found ya!!
Passed a totally gorgeous comforter set along to CT. I think it'll work wonderful in her room. In ours...it was beeeeutiful...but kinda heavy colored, with deep burgandys...rich browns & navy's & such. It has a very dramatic-heavy royal look. She has more natural light to work with, as well as lighter colored walls.
I'm just preferring our very light, fun purples.

Rob's just finished sanding the desk down...and it looks like I need to get off here & help bring it back in!!

Chat soon!! What are you guys up to???
Old 04-05-2013, 05:51 PM   #1836
Blabbermouth!!!

Old 04-05-2013, 06:05 PM   #1837
Blabbermouth!!!

Whooot! Well if the party includes cleaning the house I am in!!

party animal hey!?!?!

Well I got busy at work today but did rent 3 apartments so thats good! One man was from Egypt! never met an Egyptian before!

I was so lazy for dinner I just ran to the store and bought one of those rotisserie chickens and threw that on a salad

Took A over to her BFF's house for a sleepover and stayed and chatted for awhile. Now...bra off....watching TV....life's good!

How is the desk coming along???? how nice of you to give away your royal bedding!!! i agree though your more a purple person!! Oh speaking of purple *someone* is sporting pretty purple nails!
Old 04-05-2013, 08:09 PM   #1838
Blabbermouth!!!

Here is a list I found for spring cleaning!

going to start in the bedroom tomorrow, wonder how long it will take to completer this whole list??? I am guessing I will only do 1 room a day....gotta leave time for napping too!

heck the bedroom may take 2 days!! I have bunches of stuff in the attic storage to go through! I would love to get a box of sell items. The boss lady has been selling tons of stuff on facebook at some virtual garage sale type thing. So I am going to get some stuff together for her to sell for me!

FOYER
Dust lighting fixtures.
Wash walls and trim
Wash doors, knobs and switch plates.
Wash bench or other furnishings. Launder bench cushion, if applicable.
Empty out coat closet. Wash walls and floor, if needed. Sort items as you return them to the closet. Store out of season items, donate unneeded items.
Clean or replace entry mat.
Sweep and scrub floors.
Reseal grout lines, if necessary.

BEDROOMS
Open windows
Dust furniture.
For each drawer: remove items, wash drawer, place items back neatly. Donate Items you no longer need.
Remove everything from closets. Sweep and wash closet floor. Put everything back neatly. Donate items you no longer need. Try not to store things on closet floor.
Move Bed. Sort and put away anything that was under bed. Sweep or vacuum under bed. Try not to store things under bed.
Put bed back. Freshen mattress by sprinkling with baking soda, letting sit briefly, and the vacuuming it up.
Launder bedding and curtains. Wash pillows and duvet in hot water. Air out mattress pad, if you have one.
Dust lights. Clean lamp shades.
Wash windows and window sills. Take out and wash window screens.
Wash switch plates. Wash walls and trim as needed.
Wash mirrors or dust art.
Wash doors and doorknobs.
Wash floor registers and other vent covers.
Sweep and wash floor or vacuum.

BATHROOMS
Open windows
Empty all cabinets and vanity. Wash inside, replace items neatly. Discard expired medications and cosmetics.
Wash outside of cabinets and vanities
Clean tub. Wax if necessary. Clean drain.
Clean toilet, inside and out. Remove seat and clean around seat bolts.
Clean sink and drain.
Shine faucets.
Clean mirror and frame .
Dust light fixtures.
Wash switch plates. wash walls and trim. Wash doors and door knobs.
Sweep and wash floors.
Reseal grout lines if necessary.

KITCHEN
Open windows.
Remove and clean window coverings. Click here for instructions on cleaning mini blinds.
For each cabinet or drawer: Remove items, wipe out drawer, place items back neatly. Donate unneeded items.
Wash and sanitize cutting boards
Sharpen knives
Wash cabinet doors and knobs
Clean and organize pantry. Check food expiry dates.
Clean oven.
Clean stove top. Remove elements and drip bowls, if applicable, wash and put back.
Clean and organize fridge and freezer. Defrost freezer, if necessary. Check food expiry dates.
Clean under fridge and stove.
Vacuum refrigerator coils.
Clean microwave.
Clean crumbs out of toaster.
Clean and descale kettle.
Wipe down any other counter appliances
wash counters and back splash.
Wash and shine sink. Shine faucet. Clean drain.
Clean Dishwasher.
Dust light fixtures.
Wash windows and window sills. Remove window screens and wash.
Wash switch plates.
Wash walls and trim as needed.
Wash doors and door knobs.
Wash floor registers and other vent covers
Sweep and wash floor.
Reseal grout lines, if necessary.

DINING ROOM
Open windows.
Wash curtains.
Wipe down table and chairs.
Wipe down or dust other furnishing.
Clean chair pads, if applicable.
Polish table, if necessary
Create a pretty spring vignette on table!
Dust any displayed china or serving dishes.
Launder table linens.
Shine silverware.
Dust art.
Wash switch plates
Wash walls and trim.
Wash doors and door knobs
Clean floors.

LIVING ROOM/ FAMILY ROOM/ PLAYROOM
Open windows.
Vacuum sofas.
Spot clean sofas, if applicable.
Launder throw pillows and blankets.
Dust shelves, furniture and decor.
Clean lamps and lampshades.
Wash windows and window sills.
Take out and wash window screens.
Clean television screen.
Carefully dust electronics.
Tidy electronics wires. Tuck nicely out of sight. Label them, if practical.
Sort through music and DVD collections. Purge things that no longer suit your families interests. Organize what is left in an attractive manner.
Sort books and magazines. Donate or recycle ones that no longer suit your families interests.
Wash hard plastic children's toys with warm soapy water. Rinse and dry. Launder stuffed toys. Donate or store toys that your children have grown too old for.
Wash switch plates.
Wash walls and trim as needed.
Wash doors and knobs.
Clean floors.

LAUNDRY ROOM
Open windows.
Wash windows and window sills.
Take out and wash window screens.
Wash cabinet doors.
Wash inside cabinets.
Wash laundry sink. Shine faucet. Clean drains.
Wash outside of washer and dryer.
Wash inside of washing machine.
Wash lint trap with soap and water to remove filmy build-up from laundry soaps and dryer sheets. Let air dry thoroughly before putting back in place.
Wash switch plates.
Wash walls and trim.
Wash doors and door knobs.
sweep and wash floors.
Reseal grout lines, if applicable.

STAIRWELLS
sweep/vacuum stairs
Spot clean walls.
Wipe down handrail.
Dust art and light fixtures.

OUTSIDE
Sweep porches and walkway.
Wash thresholds.
Wash exterior doors. Give front door a fresh coat of paint, if necessary.
Clean or replace welcome mat.
Wash siding.

REMEMBER TO:
Clean blades of ceiling fans.
Sort through and organize family photographs (digitally or into albums).
Sort and clean any extra zones such as linen closets, utility closets and office spaces.
Old 04-05-2013, 10:02 PM   #1839
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Whoa!! That is one thorough choring list!! You're gonna be bizz-ee!! But boy oh boy, that's gonna be a nice & clean bedroom!!
That would be so Great to find things that you'd like to sell and have help with the whole process!!
You are clearly a major Party Animal!! No doubt!! You know how to rock it!! Oh yeah...perfect that you've built in napping into your industrial cleaning....I mean partying!! I like how you roll!!

Wow, so did the Egypt dude say what he was doing out here? What a worker-bee you were today!!

The desk is mostly finished. Hunky forgot to take the drawers out to sand though...so that'll wait till tomorrow to wrap up. Otherwise, it's all stained & stinkin' up the back room!!

<---This one needs to heed the bedtime!! Over & Out!! See ya tomorrow Martha Stewart!!
Old 04-06-2013, 12:09 AM   #1840
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
hi all.. i been great following a plan just craving if its possible to eat other ways and lose while loving the food

like mint milanos yummy fave
pepperidge farm cookie

cute doggy pic w/ frogggys costume

my router booster 75 bucks worked like a charm 5bars full never been so many on all electronics
Old 04-06-2013, 07:45 AM   #1841
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning Frenz!! Happy Saturday!!

Naty!! Great to see you are doing so well!! Holy canoly about the mint cookie goodness!! Yearrrrs ago, I tried that cookie...and I've gotta say, it was my most favorite mint cookie of all time. I want it!!
Awesome that you're boostered up now!! That must be the *energy drink* for electronics. Well good!! You're in good shape now!! Time to share your bunny pic with the class!!

It's stormy -looking- this morning...and a little rainy. That's cool. If the Sunshine doesn't wanna come out & play, it oughtta at least deliver us some other kinda weathery action. And so it was!!
No real outstanding plans for the day over here. Rob's tending to cleanings at the church this morning, before his study & eats with the men folk. I'll look to get some dailys done & pull some pretty together before he gets back. I think he's looking to finish up the desk project this afternoon, and then I bet he'll move onto fun stuff. He just received some sort of molding/casting supply kit in the mail yesterday. He's building his own bridge ways or something...
I may pop out and do some grocery gettin' & I've got a list of supplements to track down. Spendy!! Yikes!! But, I know all to well that it costs soooo much more to be/become sickly, because of lack of nutritional support. Get to pay either way!! Whatever!!
Also, -somebody- NEEDS to whip themselves in shape with a mani...somethin' fierce!! Oh...and a pedi should happen too.

Loty, today is your big pow~wow cleaning!! Wonder if your girl-friday could be brought in on one of these extreme cleans? You're gonna feel like an accomplishy Rockstar once you've finished!! Probably won't even be able to track your own thoughts over the roar of the crowd going wild with applauce over it!! Yeah Loty!! <---Fan Club!!
Old 04-06-2013, 08:08 AM   #1842
Blabbermouth!!!

Good morning peeps!

Dreary day here today! Guess its a good day to clean! Whats up with the Hoods today?? Well after staining your drawers! That *could* be read in a funny way huh?

Hey, how are the BS #'s lately??? How are you hangin in with the diet? Is it getting easier?

Oh the Egypt dude is here for work. We have a the headquarters and a plant for a big chemical company here. My apartments are directly across the street from the offices so we get people from all over. Asians and Indians are the most common. Egypt is one I have not had before. I forgot to look on his application what he does. I never understand why they make the move. It is usually only a 2-3 year contract and the pay is good but to me not worth that sort of a move especially with kids. The only perk I see is that they get a certain amount of years that they do not have to pay taxes. So $70,000 is truly $70,000. But they come here from India, disrupt their family, have to buy all new things and furniture, usually have to fly back home a few times and are never sure with immigration how long it will take to get back here, sometimes it takes 4-6 weeks for them to get back....dunno...seems like a HUGE hassle to me! If they are single and unmarried its a better deal.

So let the party commence!!! Going to start with a quick tidy of the house and then start on the heavy duty list! Will try to check in later!
Old 04-06-2013, 11:19 AM   #1843
Blabbermouth!!!

Just coming out of the dreaded room for a bit of relaxy time! yeah for fan clubs!!!! LOL

That would have been genius to call the girl!!! Too bad I didn't plan that better!!!

when is nap time anyway?????

Last edited by lotus33; 04-06-2013 at 11:21 AM..
Old 04-06-2013, 11:37 AM   #1844
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Just a quick run through!! I had to tell you...Rob nearly busted a gut over the *staining of the drawers* comment!! So Funny you are!!

Yes to considering calling on girl-friday for the next big mission.
How's it coming along?! Are you winning the battle?!

Got a shocking offer from the Pastor of our church this morning. He's asked Rob & I to prayerfully consider teaching the childrens classes. WHAT?! Ummmm... What??
We've purposefully removed ourselves from having -anything- to do with kids. Yeah, we'll pray about it.

Ok, gotta jam!! Check ya back soon!!

*Yes, you can take your nap anytime now. You've earned it...and will feel refreshed from it. Go do it!!
Old 04-06-2013, 03:31 PM   #1845
Blabbermouth!!!

I am being a creeper and watching the new people move in across the street from me. I am NOT liking what I am seeing! Not one bit!
Old 04-06-2013, 04:46 PM   #1846
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

What pray tell are you seeing out there?! Do tell?! What's the sitch?!

Was gonna buzz off outta here...but started to get my tireds on me & a mild headache. So, a nap nearly worth sharing/splitting....2.5 hr.'s!! AND, it was fully UN-interupted down time. Bliss!!
I'm tryin' to get my zoom charged back up over here...with my black puddle of sludge. Still not used to the no HWC sitch.
Oh yeah...to answer your Q. on the level of joy over the newest diet. NO!! It's bleck!! But I've mostly accepted that it is the way it is, for the indefinite foreseeable future. GRODY!! It's doin' the job...keepin' the BS down. I only take one dose of 2 shots, of the long lasting dope, in the morning, when the BS is always the highest. That's it.

Hunky is working on his train table extention. I'm gonna bet it'll be finished soon!! Somebody is highly motivated by all of the good times that are sure to follow the completion of it. CHOO~CHOO!!

How are your projects moving along, or has it all needed to come to a stand still, in order to stalk the newbies?!
Old 04-06-2013, 08:53 PM   #1847
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Whew!! Back from town!! That was a spendy trip!! Mostly the supplements fault...and really I only picked up about half of what I'd originally had on my list. I was just becoming so horrified over the repeat of $20-30 bottles of junk I was adding to my cart!!
If I'm not sportin' super powers by the end of next week...I just won't know what to think!!

How's it going?!
Old 04-06-2013, 09:09 PM   #1848
Blabbermouth!!!

Holy crap! Those are spendy pills!!!! Too bad you need specific ones! u always buy mine when they are BOGO or at least BOGO %50 off. But I just buy the ones at the grocery stores.

So you are down to 1 time a day on the dope????? WOW! And that lasts all day???? Thats just amazing! And you ate low low carb before so its just mind boggling that the results are this dramatic!
I am sooooooo soooooo proud of you for sticking with it!!!!!!! It must be crazy hard especially when you still have to feed the hunk manly meals!!

Oh boy on the churchy folks!! It is nice of them to think so highly of you to want you to teach but yeah....yikes! What is the Hunk's take on it all?

So, got half the bedroom gone through. Gave away some things to MIL and got a box of to sell things going.

Oh boy....I don't know *who* is actually moving in across the street so I am trying not to panic yet! But picture O.J. Simpsons van and then a whole bunch of people that look like they are fresh out of prison Smoking like chimneys and throwing the butts in the street in front of my house. *Hopefully* all the creeper ones were just helping them move!!! Time will tell.

Tonight MIL came over for dinner and then we played some cards. ML is watching basketball, its some final games before play offs for college and his team is playing......boring!

However....baseball season has started and I do love baseball! Well I don't watch on Tv just go to the ball diamond here and watch minor league.
Old 04-06-2013, 09:14 PM   #1849
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh....and I did fit in a nap......not a half a nights sleep as some people got ...but it was a nap none the less!

Did some ebay shopping too. Didnt' mean to, it just happened

Went to see what some things were going for on there and saw some car fresheners and some incense sticks in Drakkar scent. Whoa mamma I love that cologne Its soo soo old but I love it! Now my car and the house may smell like it too
Old 04-06-2013, 10:46 PM   #1850
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Half a nights sleep!! We don't exaggerate around here much, do we?! Awesomeness that you finally got a nap in!! Ahhhhh, the joys of weekends!!
Didn't mean to ebay shop, huh?! Boy I know how that goes!! Your -finds- sound real interesting!! I think I thought Drakkar was a man cologne. I'll have to see if I can get a whiff of it from somewhere!! What a Great idea to have a fave scent in your car as well!! Bloody Brilliant!!

Awwe, Thank you for the proudzz over the steller diet change!! Yes, one dope hook up last me all day now. It's a dose of the long lasting insulin. I'm taking 32 units, spread between 2 shots. I don't think I'd even have to take that, if it wasn't for the liver dumping glucogen out into the system during those early dawn hours & raising the BS...but it does...so, I shoot up. That's known as the *Dawn Phenomonon*. Not every diabetic has that issue. But I do!!

As for the churchy offer sitch. 1st thought is that's such a far fetched match between us & schooling chillins. I don't think either one of us are feelin' much beyond that, at this point. However...I do see Rob as being an excellent choice for the position, for so many reasons. So...we will give it some thought, pray on it, and see what direction we feel the Lord would have us take with it. Life...so unpredictable some times!!

Not a fan at all with the description of the disrespecting OJ heathens!! What kinda deal is that, tossing your cigg butts out in the road!! So careless...and other words that aren't coming to me right now!! That sure gives ya a peek into their -ways-.

It sounds like you had a very productive day!! Great job!! OOoOoOh, and MIL time too!!

Do you like to play baseball as well, or not so much?? I'm a watchy for that sorta thing. The baseballs coming at me is just too much for me.

I must go to bed!! It's late!! After bedtime!!

What are you up to tomorrow?! What's the plan, Stan?!
Old 04-06-2013, 11:50 PM   #1851
Senior LCF Member

i was not dressed for the shot, was spur of the moment lol

i was on the way out when the bunny arrived lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo_00715.jpg (20.7 KB, 4 views)
Old 04-07-2013, 07:51 AM   #1852
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natosha120 View Post
i was not dressed for the shot, was spur of the moment lol

i was on the way out when the bunny arrived lol
how does one dress to meet a giant bunny????

I think its cute!!!!! How fun!

What else has been happening around your part of the world???

Last edited by lotus33; 04-07-2013 at 08:14 AM..
Old 04-07-2013, 08:14 AM   #1853
Blabbermouth!!!

Ahh...gotta love weekends!!! Slept in again today. And I don't have to make a big huge Sunday breakfast because ML is working and A stayed at her friends again. Not making a huge mess just for G and me cereal it is! I am having a big bowl of high octane bran....I was up half the night with stomach pains, wondering if I have some plumbing issues? I rarely ever do so I always assume when I do I have some horrible deathly disease And then a floof happens and I am cured!

Going to finish up the bedroom today and then SIL is coming over later, we need to practice our dance for the wedding. We are going to do the evolution of dance so it will be wayyyyy easy! I already know all those dance moves! most of them I kick butt at!!!!

Oh Drakkar IS a man cologne I make ML wear it I love it on him, will see if i love it not on him

Well maybe tell the church peeps that you are willing to teach but this opportunity just doesn't quite match you guys yet. You guys used to teach martial arts though so I bet you would be just great at it if you were to tackle the request!

Oh no...I do not play basketball! Oh that was funny!!!!
Let me tell you about the last time I played basketball. I was in 5th grade gym class, threw the ball-it hit the rim-bounced back at me-I screamed and threw up my hands-ball smashed my middle finger. Great! Broken middle finger! That finger healed up, tried ball again in gym class, same flippin thing happend! Broke my other middle finger and I am not even sure how this happened but the ball then took an odd spin bounce and hit me in the face and knocked off one of my braces! Took the walk of shame to the principles office ...again...with a broken middle finger and a flopping brace hangin from my tooth! I only had 2 braces on, I had a gap in my 2 front teeth but the rest were fine. So then I had 1 attached and 1 hanging. OMG that was so embarrassing! Nope ball days are over for me! I am just glad I didn't have both middle fingers broken at the same time!!!!! Oh my ....that would be horrible!!!!!
Old 04-07-2013, 06:05 PM   #1854
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yo!! Good afternoon!!

BLUSTERY day over here!! Churched it up this morning. Had the pleasure of meeting one of the Hunk's vendor fellows. Whoa...cute.
It was good that I'd forgotten that it was even a possibility that this fellow would show. Otherwise I'd probably would have been all self conscious. Instead, there was no advance knowing, and not enough time to be concerned about it. Just deal!!
Came home & napped for a DAY...or 3 hours. So, Loty. So.

Been choring since I woke up. Washed the mans work clothes/put away, stripped the bedding...and need to transfer that load now. Dishes/counters.

Naty, cute piccy of you & the Big Bunny!! Thank you for sharing it with us!!

Loty!! You're gettin' your dance on!! Bet you're wantin' to strut your Gold hot pants for the occasion, aren't ya?! Yessssss!! So...I don't know why I don't know this...but I have no idea what an evolution dance is/or about. I don't think I've ever even heard of it before. I'm guessing it's not the -wave-...there must be more to it than that. I'll go look it up & get enlightened. Oh, my next guess is that it has something to do with break dancing. Let's see how close I am!!

Your Basketball story was hilarious!! I can totally picture your one little brace floppin' around...and the other kids standing around, asking...didn't she just break her other finger the last time she did this?! Poor Loty. What a nightmare!!
What about Baseball? Do you like to play that...or just be a watchy stalker? Speaking of stalkers...has there been any new developments with your new neighbor stich?

Do you think your bran-cereal is tryin' to give you tummy issues? I was reading that a person can easily have like 7lb.'s worth of -waste- within their gut. They were suggesting doing a flush out, for a clean out. I don't know what to think about that.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:41 AM   #1855
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Blustery Morning!! Happy Monday!!

It's cold & windy as all get out this morning!! So NO, to pup walkings. I'm just gonna go pull some pretty together, and jump on the indoor bike. As for the kids exercise...we'll just build in more indoor play and I'll give them ample opportunity to jaunt about out back.
I'm considering messing around with my very 1st raw-green recipe. It's a *Olive and Walnut Pesto* sauce. The name sounds much better than the ingrediant list. It'll go over Shiritake fettuccine noodles. Whatever!!
Today I make arrangements to go in for fasting labs tomorrow morning!! Excited!! My Endo appt. is on Friday, to go over the results.
Oh yeah, in other -exciting- news...we're taking a field trip on Saturday. We're gonna drive over the Cascade Mtn.'s, to drop down into a town called Eugene, where they're holding their 25th Annual Train Show. Hunky is sooooo stoked, he can hardly contain himself.

What's going on with all y'allz today?!
Old 04-08-2013, 10:19 AM   #1856
Senior LCF Member

i feelin lately we do only live once and you know i think in away if

you had say

a slice of cake like
a chocolate chip sour cream coffee cake
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.5056435860078865&pid=1.7

and since its so rich in chips and a guilty pleasure verse eating

http://starvingforperfection.com/wp-...rice-cakes.jpg and still feeling hungry for what you crave more of so you may munch on more low calorie stuff and soon give in or fall off the diet lol

i wonder if i can make up a new plan that allowws
no= countin, restrictions, flavors except if allergic to,

i do miss having fresh homemade cookies or cheese cake or my grandmas green mold cake= yellow cake with pistachio jello mixd with whip cream lloaded on and inbetween the layers..or when i use to make ice cream my homemade maple ice cream
and having milanos lol
gonna try to plan something out lol
been crocheting and knitting lol lately
Old 04-08-2013, 12:36 PM   #1857
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Naty, I'd like to sign up for your plan!! Cake, cheese cake, cookies and the mint milanos. Yeah!! I think I could see making a well rounded diet out of that!!

I made the olive-walnut pesto this afternoon. WHOA on the garlic factor!! I don't know that my mouth will ever be -right- again. However...it's been said that garlic is a super blood cleanser...so...I might reak...but I'm gonna be healthy about it!!
The little bag of Shiratake noodles claimed that there were 2 servings in there. No there wasn't...it was one...that's why I had the whole thing...all at once!!

Had to scramble around phoning the lab & then the Endo office, to get all the blood draw orders in place for tomorrow morning. I have to do that every.single.time, prior to going in. I find that so frustrating!! The doc & I sit there, make decisions about what the next 3mo.'s blood work will include, and then I phone a day prior to getting it done, and the orders are incomplete!! EVERY-TIME!! If I don't call to make sure all is in place, I run the risk of having to go back for another draw, because they don't get all that was needed the 1st go around. INEPT!! Lose!!

Next on my task list is to vac the shack. Unless of course one of you is wanting to...then I'd likely just go nap.
Old 04-08-2013, 12:59 PM   #1858
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Loty, I had to -tube- out the evolution dance, to get it figured out. Then for a sec. I thought maybe everybody went with the same track of songs. Oh no...they do not. So what are some of the songs that you guys will be using? Who all is going to be involved with the dance?? I WANNA SEE IT!! I think -somebody- should share with the class!! Yes they should!!
Old 04-08-2013, 03:09 PM   #1859
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well...imagine my surprise, when I woke up from the tiny 1hr...(Not all day this time ) nap...the floors hadn't been cleaned...by anyone!! So...I took it upon myself to handle that bizz!!
Now I'm on to hoarking a couple recipes outta one of the raw eats library books, so I can get it back to them this week.

Blah-Blah-Blah!! What the heck are you girls up to?! Anything fun going on with you all?!
Old 04-08-2013, 09:09 PM   #1860
Blabbermouth!!!

Hello hello hello!!!

Well, I was just a busy little thing today!

I actually am so busy at work I have to go back in tomorrow and catch up on paperwork Stayed until 5 tonight and then ran to school to study for my test tonight. Got home and did a little online shopping I didn't get any jeans but ordered 2 pairs of dress pants and 2 tops. Now....trying to not get mad at ML while he watches this final basketball game I just don't know how he doesn't have a heart attack watching this crap! He's just nuts! Boys..weirdos!!

Anywayssss....think I am going to hit the sack! More fun tomorrow
Closed Thread