Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2013, 03:37 PM   #1801
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
at 1st in the morning well at 1:30am i was upsset weight was not lower did i estimate wrong then i exercised and had something
gut was growling...few mins later i reduce that weight from waste in my gut that wasn't well flushed out lol had go back few times lol sorry tmi..

after wards went back to bed and got ready to go shopping at 10:45

1 good thing 3days ago my pants were tight

now they felt looser just by a bit and can tell difference in my legs

well today a normal day no one coming over
just staying home..however its a normal thing

1 thing got 2 see the easter bunny at walgreens and my mom gave me her camera so have one of me hugging the bunny in front of the building lol

i was just happy after that felt so happy about the day
hope all of yous is grand and going well

happy easter all

xox

Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2013, 07:13 AM   #1802
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Goodmorning!! Happy Monday!!

Bee-uti-ful morning here!! Watchin' the pretty pinky~orange Sunrise right now. Havin' an ultra green cereal for B. That consists of avocado, evoo, cucumber, spinach, herb mix, splash of acv & salt. Gonna follow up with a shot of Vile.
Lots on the agenda today!! Chores, ((many)) little piddly tasks and probably a run into town to hit the library and another market stop, for things I forgot to grab yesterday.

Naty it's great to hear from you!! I'm so Glad you seem to be feeling better!!
Do we get to see your Easter Bunny piccy?!

Loty, how did your *Easter Party* go yesterday?! What's the latest & greatest on SIL? Did she make it over yesterday?
I'd like to come over for lunches this afternoon!!

What is happening today?! Share!!

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 04-01-2013 at 07:15 AM..
Old 04-01-2013, 08:30 AM   #1803
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
WOE: mostly raw, plant based
Start Date: 9-1-14

Hiya! Only have time for a quickie! Will be back tonight but wanted to at least say Hi!

SHAWNA

That is such GREAT news!!!!!!!!!! You must feel awesome!!! Totally makes the vile greenies worth it with those results!!!!!!! I am so stinkin excited for you!!!!!!!!
Old 04-01-2013, 11:33 AM   #1804
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

WHY has my shirt gotta sample everything I try to chow on?! WHYYYY?! So far today it's had Peanut Butter, with Celery attached to it. Lose!!

So, lunches are done...Hunky had loaded Tuna mix and I had the rest of the Peanut Butter & Celery that didn't become one with my shirt.

Thank you for the *Celebration Party*, Loty!! Yes, I'm stokered over the results!! What an amazing shift, and so quickly!! I'm really looking forward to my next Endo appt., where we will go over my labs. I'll have blood drawn in about a week, and then the Dr. appt. on the 12th. Even more exciting will be the next round of labs, 3 months from now!! I can hardly stand it...I'm so excited and hopeful, that I might be able to preserve my health to some degree, and eventually -feel- better.

Gotta get back to the choring/tasking now.

What are y'all up to today?!
Old 04-01-2013, 12:55 PM   #1805
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

PSA~ I wouldn't recommend going with -Sage- leaves in the scensty warmer...ever. It stinks!!
Next up will be to see how Great Rosemary is in there. I think it's gonna be good. Maybe even add a couple drops of Lavendar oil, for the Spa effect.

Just finished dusting and vac'ing the whole mansion. Gonna move onto beating the crud outta the multitude of floor rugs & then get them going in a wash.

Hey, don't y'all start tryin' to talk over each other now!! One at a time!! Let's pace ourselves here!!
Old 04-01-2013, 05:17 PM   #1806
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Mopped the floors for a century this afternoon!! Or maybe it was just over an hours worth. Seems the same to me!! That's what makes it nearly the most loathed chore...because it takes too long!! BORING!!

Tried to nap once the Hunky got home, but ran into wakefulness instead, so I hauled outta here to go pick up my loot on hold over at the library, and then a quick stop to the market.

A -live- holistic weight loss program is coming on, thru the internet, that I'm lookin' to catch. I'll fill ya in on how to access it, if it turns out to be worthwhile at all.

I hope you overbearing chatters are having all kinds of Fun with your day today & know that I'm looking forward to hearing about it!!
Old 04-01-2013, 08:39 PM   #1807
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

The little telecasty show was nuttin' to write home about.

Fixin' to turn in & find some sleeps!!

I'm considering running around town tomorrow...actually to the next town over. Hoping to score the Magnesium that I went there for over the weekend & other supps. Plus I've decided to return the necklace I picked up down there, and wanna hit Costo as well. I think there are other stops.
So, we'll see!!

Have a Good night my fave peeps!!
Old 04-02-2013, 07:15 AM   #1808
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Happy Toozday!! Goodmorning!!

Sunshiny day already!! Gonna try to make a point to be out in it, as much as possible!! Soak up that vite D. Might run the kids to the park later. Gotta get it while we can, it's supposed to start thinkin' about rain on Thursday...and for the next few days beyond that.

B: Green Cereal & will follow up in a bit w/G-Vile. Vites & ACV water.

Time to rassle up some *purty* around here!! Planning to go on & make this a shopping trip day...assuming I'm able to reach the health food store with a call & find out if they've received their shipment of the Magnesium. Hope so!!

What are all y'allz up to with your day?!
Old 04-02-2013, 10:12 AM   #1809
Blabbermouth!!!

Hey!!! I am back! LOL Bummer I couldn't get here more yesterday!!

Got stuck late at work...supposed to leave at 3:30 and was there till after 5, then school, then SIL ended up coming over and staying just the one night. Might be back this weekend. Who flipping knows!

This morning I got up and ran to a hair appt I had to get a cut and highlights. Went to a proper salon not the mall....looks great!! Well waaayyyy better anyway!!!!!!! Was the strangest appt though. The guy doing my hair was very liberal with the language! Very weird!

Getting the littles cleaned and showered and then we are headed to see a movie this afternoon. I also have to hit some shops to get some polish that matches the dresses and see about some hair do hickeys for the big event

Sep 1~223, Oct 1~210
Old 04-02-2013, 10:29 AM   #1810
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natosha120 View Post

1 thing got 2 see the easter bunny at walgreens and my mom gave me her camera so have one of me hugging the bunny in front of the building lol

i was just happy after that felt so happy about the day
hope all of yous is grand and going well

happy easter all
Yeah for Bunny love!!!!

ITA....we should get to see these pics

Whats up today???

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlKickinIt View Post
Loty, how did your *Easter Party* go yesterday?! What's the latest & greatest on SIL? Did she make it over yesterday?
I'd like to come over for lunches this afternoon!!
Oh it was good, low key just how I like it! She decided to stay home and cleaned closets

Come on over for leftovers!!

Quote:
WHY has my shirt gotta sample everything I try to chow on?! WHYYYY?! So far today it's had Peanut Butter, with Celery attached to it. Lose!!

So, lunches are done...Hunky had loaded Tuna mix and I had the rest of the Peanut Butter & Celery that didn't become one with my shirt.

Thank you for the *Celebration Party*, Loty!! Yes, I'm stokered over the results!! What an amazing shift, and so quickly!! I'm really looking forward to my next Endo appt., where we will go over my labs. I'll have blood drawn in about a week, and then the Dr. appt. on the 12th. Even more exciting will be the next round of labs, 3 months from now!! I can hardly stand it...I'm so excited and hopeful, that I might be able to preserve my health to some degree, and eventually -feel- better.

Gotta get back to the choring/tasking now.

What are y'all up to today?!
I have no idea why that happens...I like to use my bra as a personal snack holder apparently too!

Quote:
PSA~ I wouldn't recommend going with -Sage- leaves in the scensty warmer...ever. It stinks!!
Next up will be to see how Great Rosemary is in there. I think it's gonna be good. Maybe even add a couple drops of Lavendar oil, for the Spa effect.
OOhh...interesting! Well let me know how your spa combo of oils turned out!

Heck you like pin sol so much just stick that in there.

Quote:
Mopped the floors for a century this afternoon!! Or maybe it was just over an hours worth. Seems the same to me!! That's what makes it nearly the most loathed chore...because it takes too long!! BORING!!
So what tops the list as numero uno hated chore??? Me=putting laundry away I wash and fold....hate putting away!!
Old 04-02-2013, 10:40 AM   #1811
Blabbermouth!!!

OMG!!! In the midst of all the work issues I had yesterday.....I RIPPED MY PANTS!!!! Like shredded them!!!

I only have 1 pair of jeans that fits and so they are worn to death. I was so confused why my bum and legs felt so cold. Went to the bathroom and was so confused what I was seeing. My thunder thighs wore through the denim and all that was left was shredded stings of fabric.

Do you hear me?? WORE through denim!! Jeans stand up to construction workers and cowboys....but not my thighs! Not cool!

So may have to go shopping for pants today too

And TOM decided to visit finally..yeah me!
Old 04-02-2013, 07:24 PM   #1812
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Loteage!! *The Pant Riptor*!! RAWR!! What a total drag!! Were you able to find any replacements today?! I considered trying to look for a back up pair today as well, as my black stretchy pants, that I just bought not too long ago, look like Freddy Kruger got ahold of the thigh region. I hate that!! And these pants are perfectly good in every other way!!
Old 04-02-2013, 07:27 PM   #1813
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

What kinda deal is that for one day?! Bust a move outta the jeans & get the hook up from TOM!! Not Good!! I'd say that's a pass for a *No Weigh Day*...get it...NO WAY!! That's my vote.
What movie did you & the Little's go see?? Was it good??
Old 04-02-2013, 07:42 PM   #1814
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Your description/story of how you came to find out about your *Rapture- Wear* is cracking me up!! Funny visual of the disbelief & horror that occurred!!
So as to help comfort you over your trying time about the matter...I too will share something that I experienced today that was........I don't know...off putting...to say the least. I drank some sort of herbal -dieter's tea- last night. I shouldn't have. It had senna in it & other goods to help prompt ya along. I just thought...-what the hey-. Didn't need it...just did it to do it. I've encounterd countless untimely bouts of *Oh my God!!*...all day. ALL DAY!! As an example...I was in Michael's crafts, again, and had to drop what I was shopping out, to haul to the powder...FOUR times!! UN-REAL!!
Did that take the sting off your *Thigh Shredding* a little bit??

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 04-02-2013 at 07:44 PM..
Old 04-02-2013, 07:42 PM   #1815
Blabbermouth!!!

*no way* that was funny! I was feeling bad and was going to go weigh in but decided no way! I can sleep in tomorrow!!! ML doesn't even get up early so I actually can sleep!

I actually didn't even look for pants. After the movie we ran to the store to get some beauty supplies for the wedding. You should see the eyeshadow kit I got!!!

Eye Studio® Color Explosion

I will have to play with it to see how much to wear but I like it....very sparkly!!

We went to see a cartoon, called the Croods. It was cute, not super duper great.

Then tonight MIL came over, she had never seen the Waterboy before. Since we have always refer to DB as the waterboy or Bobby we thought she should see why

What did you have going on today??
Old 04-02-2013, 07:47 PM   #1816
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ha!! We posted at the same time!! Speaking of explosions...my post above yours describes my day...in a nut shell.

Gonna look at your vid...BRB
Old 04-02-2013, 07:47 PM   #1817
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Your description/story of how you came to find out about your *Rapture- Wear* is cracking me up!! Funny visual of the disbelief & horror that occurred!!
So as to help comfort you over your trying time about the matter...I too will share something that I experienced today that was........I don't know...off putting...to say the least. I drank some sort of herbal -dieter's tea- last night. I shouldn't have. It had senna in it & other goods to help prompt ya along. I just thought...-what the hey-. Didn't need it...just did it to do it. I've encounterd countless untimely bouts of *Oh my God!!*...all day. ALL DAY!! As an example...I was in Michael's crafts, again, and had to drop what I was shopping out, to haul to the powder...FOUR times!! UN-REAL!!
Did that take the sting off your *Thigh Shredding* a little bit??
OH NO!!! Hopefully you had some privacy in there!!! Wow thats some powerful stuff hey? What made you think to take that???

thanks for sharing!!! At least I am not the only one to have dumb stuff happen!
Old 04-02-2013, 08:09 PM   #1818
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

That looks like a cute little flick!! I imagine the Little's really enjoyed it.

WOW on the purple eye shadow action!! You're right that sparkle is SOOO PRETTY!! I can't wait to hear how you like it!! I watched the little video they showed, with the make-up artist applying the gals make-up. Interesting how she went about applying the fakey eyelashes. They sure look nice, but dang, what a hassle. Have you ever worn fakeys??

So funny about the Waterboy DB!! Was MIL able to appreciate the concept? Seems like she'd not have a very high opinon of a fellow that treats her daughter the way he does either.

YAY for sleeping in tomorrow!! That's a perfect idea for you!!
Speaking of sleeps...I'm exhausted. I think I'm just gonna pop the last batch of vites, brush the teeths & hit the sack.

Fun fact...Garbage day tomorrow!! I love it when the trash is taken away, off the property. It's like everything is lightened up & tidy...for that one day. I think the folks that have Monday am service are the luckiest of all of us. They get a fresh start, right at the beginning of the week.
<---Covets Monday garbage service recipients.

Alright, enough Jeopardy worthy tidbits for one night!! See you tomorrow!!
Old 04-02-2013, 11:34 PM   #1819
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
i'll try to post the pik lol

my internet wifi has been very bad lately..only on time is like after midnight lol

going to try to get a wifi booster tomorrow
...all day got 1/3 of a thing updated then lost it all after ALL DAY.it went right back to the beginning...so i gave up..trying to download some at 2:30am when the wifi is at its best

try get on tomorrow, just wanted to letcha all know

so happy to have found you gals, i felt so alone no one to talk to or care...ty both
have a great day
Old 04-03-2013, 08:18 AM   #1820
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Naty, I'm Glad you found us too!!
Your computer issues sound so frustrating!! Are you computer savvy at all? I'm guessing so...or at least to someone like me you sound like you are. I have no idea what a wiffy booster is!! SO!! We can't all be geniuses!!

So last night I was blabbling about the beauty of garbage service and everything being right in the world when the fellows haul the trash off. This morning Rob reminds me that it's also -yard waste- day. I thought that was next week. Nope...it's this morning. Beings I thought I had a week to get to it...I dragged tail about filling the can, of course......so it's sittin' there empty, and yet we've got a couple huge piles of pulled dried weeds out back. CAN'T have that!! It stresses me out!! So, I throw my rowdies on & pull that honkin' can out to the back & FILL IT!! The kids ran around like we were on a fun field trip/scavenger hunt!! It really doesn't take much to get them excited. So bein's I was messin' with the trash, I found other things to toss & finished off with sweeping the back deck up. Good job!!
Been choring all morning & fixin' to make out a list of To-Do's, so as to keep on keeping on. That's the days plan. CT wanted me to go run around town w/her this afternoon. I think not. I just wanna get things taken care of around here today.

What are y'all up to with your day?!

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 04-03-2013 at 08:20 AM..
Old 04-03-2013, 08:41 AM   #1821
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yeah, Loty...the MOST dreaded task is cleaning the window blinds.

I made a green T out of a green paint chip that we picked up over at Home Depot last night. I'm gonna have Rob take it in to work this afternoon & tell each person he runs into that he picked them up a Green Tea/green T. SO FUNNNNNY!! Win!!

Also, when we were at HD last night, we picked up three 6ft. shelving boards so as to install more shelves in the train room. I'm calling the Humane Society thrift shop today, to see if they might be able to bring their big truck out, to haul off our extra couch, that's been hanging out in the train room. Gotta get the shelves up, to house the items that have been hanging out on the couch. Once the shelves are up, and the couch is out...-someone- is looking to expand their train table world, so as to encompass 3 out of 4 walls in there. He wants to go big!! He's gonna put a little desk in there for his June...so she can sew & play with beads.

As for the latest & greatest with the scentsy frages...this morning I've got *Lemongrass* essential oil w/water in it. MmmMmMmmMmm...THAT is a winner!! It smells like Lemonheads & it's fresh and clean!! Ahhhhhh....Likey!! <---Happy little Lemonheads!!
Yes to the Pine Sol in there as well. I think it's been a couple of weeks now since I tried that...and I did like it. Lemongrass is even better!!

OH...and dontcha think the rest of the class might like to see this new do & highlight sitch?!?! YESSSSS!! Show & tell!!
Old 04-03-2013, 11:13 AM   #1822
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natosha120 View Post
i'll try to post the pik lol

my internet wifi has been very bad lately..only on time is like after midnight lol

going to try to get a wifi booster tomorrow
...all day got 1/3 of a thing updated then lost it all after ALL DAY.it went right back to the beginning...so i gave up..trying to download some at 2:30am when the wifi is at its best

try get on tomorrow, just wanted to letcha all know

so happy to have found you gals, i felt so alone no one to talk to or care...ty both
have a great day

on wifi issues!!!! Or as Girlkickinit says *wiffy* issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a cell phone signal booster too, just too lazy to get it. Our cell phones barely work in the house so I have to have a landline still which irritates me to pay for

Did you get your update done last night??
Old 04-03-2013, 11:23 AM   #1823
Blabbermouth!!!

Garbage day at the Loty's is Wed too! We had recycling day today too, no yard waste day...that would rock though!!!

Greet T's........... Oh how funny!!! I never did get to do the brown E's Just too much going on I guess

So was all psyched out for a day of rest and taking care of the house and then got called into work So I am here now till 5. MIL came over for me so I said I would take her out to dinner tonight to thank her for running over The boss lady had some personal things pop up she needed to take care of.
Since I am pouting, I am doing the bare minimum here should have brought my book with me!

I didn't try the new shadows today, will play with them tomorrow. I did try the new powder though its ok, do you ever buy that e.l.f. brand? Its super duper cheap and I am not really finding any problems with it so far! most things are $1 or $2. I have tried lots of the products and for a buck its good! Never saw the website till now, might have to dig around in there and see what I come up with!

elf Makeup & Cosmetics - Top Rated Premium Cosmetic & Makeup for Less
Old 04-03-2013, 11:31 AM   #1824
Blabbermouth!!!

Blinds??? Hmm....that never crossed my mind I just dust mine every week and only *clean* them like 1 time a year. They seem to stay good that way. Right now floors and furniture are my nemesis! Spring + dogs = mud everywhere!

Oh MIL laughed and laughed at the Waterboy! We had been calling him that since we met him basically! ( not to his face, you can't tease him....he doesn't play well with others ) Now she sees why! Part of his issues right now are his extreme unhappiness at work. Nobody respects him. Oh wait....do you know what he does? He is the equipment manager for a college football team ( a crappy one LOL) hence the waterboy. Basically all he does is clean the equipment, get it to away games, fit the players for uniforms, and do tons and tons of laundry And wondesr why he doesn't get more respect from his superiors. Uh your an almost 40 year old waterboy thats why .....DB! Ok...I will stop being mean.....for now You should give a man respect for knowing how to get grass stains out of white pants right?????
Old 04-03-2013, 07:03 PM   #1825
Blabbermouth!!!

Ok ladies...this one is going to bed!

Was going to go an hour ago and got sucked into looking at makeup and downloading free nook books

Must go read now

Night gals!!!
Old 04-04-2013, 08:16 AM   #1826
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning Peeps!! It's Happy Thurzzday!!

So yesterday turned out to be all kinds of unplanned Fun!! It was Sunshiny all day!! Beings the yard debri can was emptied, I refilled it!! Plus pulled some wiley weeds along side the house. Yep!! That of course led to a whole lot of extra fun times for the kids. Then we rested on the deck. We have this bed sized thick piece of foam, with a duvet cover on it that we bust out during Sunshine weather, for outdoor naps. The kids also love this very much. I read thru one of my snack mags out there & threw the ball for Kiki a bozillian times.
Rob & I pulled the extra couch out of the train room & brought it into the living room, where I gave it a super cleaning. It's such a nice couch & in such great condition. It's a Lazyboy w/double reclyners. The reclying aspect we really have loved, very much. However, it's not a fave for napping. The fellow from the Humane Society thirft shop will be by at 3pm to grab it & some other donates we have.
After we pulled the couch out, Rob installed the extra shelving in there & then we spent the rest of the evening organizing the whole room. It was fun!! We cleared the area for the -wanna be- June desk. We're hoping to possibly search something out this eve., once the couch has been picked up.

So, that was yesterday...can't keep living in the past!! Let's move forward!! This morning involved a brisk 20 minute neighborhood trot with the youngsters. Had to get that field trip in before the rains crept in...as they're due anytime.

Loty, with this new knowledge on the DB & how his name came about...I think I need to rewatch Waterboy!!

What a full on drag about being phoned into work yesterday!! Yuck!! Hey, what are you wearing these days, Rapture? Are you down to dress type pants for work? -Somebody- needs to get some shop time in, some time soon!!

Yes to the ELF products!! I've always been pleased with every purchase!! And the price!! Yeah, all cosmetic lines should get real about their prices!!

Alrighty, I must go pull myself together!!

What's going on with everyones day?!

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 04-04-2013 at 08:23 AM..
Old 04-04-2013, 08:42 AM   #1827
Blabbermouth!!!

Whoa Nelly! You two were superstars yesterday!!!!!! Cant wait to see how the train room comes out!!! Don't you have 3 bedrooms? Isn't one an office already? Now I am confused

So have you tried the mineral powder from elf? It was out of stock at the store but thinking of ordering online. There is free shipping on $25 and up until the 8th. May just order some things

Yup....only dress slacks for me now. I have to go tonight! I can't wear these everyday!!!! Uhg...not what I feel like doing today...at all!!!! No choice in the matter though!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Check back tonight!
Old 04-04-2013, 02:09 PM   #1828
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I don't know where this confusion is coming from!! Yes...we have 3 bedrooms...1-Boudoir, 2-Office and 3-Train World...AKA Marine World. Did you get caught up with the desk portion of the story maybe? If so...this latest search for a desk is just for the purpose of crafting-sewing-beading...not a bizz desk, as that's already in place...in the office. Are we good? All cleared up?

Hmmmm...mineral powder by ELF? I couldn't say forsure if I've tried it. I've checked out sooooooooo many!! You could end up with quite a lot of goodies if you're lookin' to spend $25!! That would be a fun shipment to receive!! DO IT!! It'll be Fun!!

Oh my gosh, I know the dread of having to shop out clothing that ya just don't have the wanna to shop out. My last -don't wanna-, but have-ta, was brazeer'z. I get it. I hope your trip goes far better & quicker than you're expecting.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:11 PM   #1829
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

This post above took hourrrrs to complete. Either my own internet problems, or the site. Not sure.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:16 PM   #1830
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh....LOL confusion cleared up!!

Whats up with the computer??? Everyone having issues these days hey??
Did the guy show up to take the couch? That was nice of you to donate!!

Just sent in my order! So I will let you know how the mineral powder is! And took the free gift instead of the free shipping....it was a big palette of eyeshadow....will give to G.

I am so tired today! Not sure why....guess just TOM. I think as soon as ML leaves for man date I will go to bed. I *should* stay up and get something done but i think the weekend will be some serious serious organizing! I went through my bookshelves and weeded out some things to get rid of tonight....it's a start!
Closed Thread