Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2012, 07:11 AM   #151
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
Oh I did not want to be that productive yesterday...trust me!

How were you not privy to the menu theme? At least you made something that can go with anything, I would have really laughed if you had made cranberry sauce or something

I totally know what you mean about getting caught in the middle of conversations but not really in any of them! Some people just think they need to impress or show off I guess, I am not really sure why that happens. I usually just bail when the crowd is like that too.

My Aunt and Uncle didn't want to see him before, maybe if I ask them now they may be able to. They were upset and didn't want to see him because when they left him originally they did not think it was forever so now that they do it would be harder. I am sure he will be ok. DH bought him that big dog bed since we are running out of couch space He doesn't use it, Jack does Yeah that helps...not!

So the goal this week is to actually *do* the work out routine and schedule it in daily! Well more that just the walking Back to the grind on the diet now too!
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2012, 05:38 PM   #152
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Hey, I made the *injected-marinated* crocked Chicky today & it turned out good!! Was kinda funny though, this morning after I injected the chicky, then I went onto to dope myself, with injections. It just seemed funny to me. Anyhow...lots of flavor & very juicy!!

I cleaned alllll day.

How was your day?!

L: Pepperoncini Roast Beef, Broccoli/Cauli mix w/mayo&parm/Deviled eggy
D: LC ice cream
Old 11-26-2012, 05:39 PM   #153
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

somehow I missed you last post till now

how'd you do on all your chores today??? Oooh your gonna sleep good tonigh on fresh sheets!!!

Peppermint must be in the air! I have been melting wax called peppermint dreams Yum! I have a coffee scent in the kitchen...makes me nuts! I WANT COFFEE

Eats today...not so good.
B-nada
L-nada but a handful of pretzels
D-tuna noodle casserole

I am in a funk today. So tired! I think from all the carbs! I have been on too many carbs from thursday on. Really had every intention of being really good today but got stuck at work and then dinner...eh, just too lazy to fix anything else to balance out the carbs.

Also no walk today, made kids exercise Buddy. I also have a headache and back ache today. Boy I am a barrel of fun huh?!? Notice a pattern though??? Crappy eating = crappy feeling
Old 11-26-2012, 07:27 PM   #154
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

This must be just a *funky* day!! I bet you're right, there's probably a carb-connection there, which is GOOD, really...cuzz it's probably on it way out...and rainbows & unicorns are probably on their way IN!!

Oh WOW, peppermint and coffee wax tarts!! Man oh man!! WANTY!!

What's your day lookin' like tomorrow?! It's a work-day OFF for you!! Any fun or down time built in there? You have class in the evening, with the *God~Father* dontcha?! Any date dinners in the works for the eve?

I'm not sure what I'm up to for tomorrow. I'm gonna play that by ear. If I feel the least bit social, I may go to the marktet, the library and one of my fave little gift shops. If I'm feelin' anti ...I'll stay home, chore and make Clam Chowder.

Yeah, I dunno how these posts get jacked-back sometimes...but they do!! I'll run into that sometimes too.

Yepper's love freshly clean sheets!! I've slotted Mondays as sheets/towel washing day. A seperate load for the kids blankets, and we all start the week with clean bedding!! YIPEE!!

What did you end up doing with your garland, wreaths and swags?!
Old 11-26-2012, 07:28 PM   #155
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh no, a backache and a headache!! I hope you sleep it off!!
Old 11-27-2012, 06:35 AM   #156
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I owe you a hug today! Woke up and wanted to eat tuna noodle casserole but did not want to have to tell you I did so I had some meatballs and coffee Breakfast is so weird on LC huh

I have a busy day today. Dentist at 10:30 for a filling
then HOMEWORK!!!! I procrastinate a lot! Mr. Loty has had his done for days...me I will start at 4:00 for my 7:00 class
Need groceries and to pay a couple of bills.
Walk dog and I would really like to get my work out room put back together today.
Also need to do a few house chores too.
Uhg and make phone calls, buy tickets for the Nutcracker ballet, return library books.......AHHHHHH too much to do!!!!

Some of that is going to have to wait till tomorrow!

Yesterday at work I did this to my nails Last night when I was at gymnastics with Ava all the coaches (20 year old perfect butt girls ) were all going cuckoo over them!

Just paint thickly half nail with one color and half with another and quickly before it starts to dry take a toothpick and swirls where the paint meets. the pic shows them weird, the colors I used are a sparkly teal and sparkly peachy/pink

So whats up in your world today? You going to go shopping or stay home????

IMG_20121126_124942.jpg
Old 11-27-2012, 08:31 AM   #157
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well no doubt you're *Kewl~Kid* on the block, flashin' your fancy -one of a kind- manicured pretties!! There's a whole lot of COOLness there to be hailed!! Quite crafty of you, oh youthful one...with many colors!! I'm certain that the kids of *Team~Awesome* will recognize their fair co-leader, as being something to behold as well!! What a lucky GOD-Father!! OH...Uh-OH...wait...here it comes!!

Does he know?
Has he heard?
LOTY is the WORD!!
WORD-WORD-WORD
WORD-WORD-WORD
WORD-WORD-WORD
LOTY-IS-THE-WORD!!
BAM!! YAH!! UP TOP!! VERRRY NICE!!

Oh man, you're probably getting your toothie filled at the Dentist right now. Poor Loty. That's not much fun at all. I've gotta go in next week for a cleaning and then at the top of the year, when the fundage on the insurance is replaced out, I go in for at least one filling.

You DO have a busy day today!! What about Thurzzday? Can you muster something fun or relaxy in there?!

I'm PROUD OF YOU, for havin' sucha steller breakfast!! Especially when the -WANT- was so high for the tuna casserole goodie!! Great job stickin' to your guns...and avoinding the shaming that may have occured over here!! AND, I'll gladly take the hugs & all the accolades for this endeavour!! Because of your stick-to-itevness...I too stayed the course this morning!!

B: 2 scrambled, cream cheesy, hammy eggs and the random handful of walnuts. Coffee w/hwc, of course.......and.......I recumbented, fast, like I was tryin' to get to the dairy, before they ran out of hwc. FAST!!

NOPE, I'm stayin' in. I'm *CRANKY* this morning!! I don't wanna play with others today!! I've got plenty to do around here.
Gonna go try to rinse off the -mads-!!
Old 11-27-2012, 10:02 AM   #158
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Me likey that song!!! Ahh...you crack me up!!!

Just got home! Had two fillings one on the top right and one on the bottom left.....I am all out of whack!!! So I stopped on the way home at 7-11 and got a big gulp of diet coke...yup I deserve one today Plus I was thirsty and NEED a straw since I am all fat and numb
I also need 2 more but will have to wait until January...ran out of insurance $$$. Oh I also need a crown! The filling on the way back tooth today had decay on the back of the gum and he can't reach it way bach there....yeah me! We just did our ins stuff on Sunday and upped it to the max in dental so we will have a little better coverage for next year. It is soooo bloody expensive though!!!! Med/Eye/dental and a little life ins $600.00 a month! And thats with the $120.00 a month kickback would be $720.00!! Imagine what a person could do with that much more a month! Grrr......not even thinking about it!!! Moving on....

Going to get to the house and bills first off.....notice how I put off the homework

Thur and Fri are work days....no fun to be had!

So whats got you in cranky town today???? Anything in particular or just a mood???

Woohoo! Good job on the breakfast this morning!!!
Old 11-27-2012, 12:41 PM   #159
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh Mrs. Hooooood

you still being cranky????

Talk to you tonight!
Old 11-27-2012, 03:56 PM   #160
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh criminey!! Two fillings, on opposite sides!! YOUCHIE!! HORRIBLE!! Especially those dang shots they give for it all!! You most certainly *NEEDED* that diet coke biggie drink...forsure. Good thinking that you guys upped your dental insurance, to cover more next year. Sounds like that'll be the time to tap into it, hard core!!

What was I thinking!! Insult to injury!! I KNOW you work on Thursdays!! Well bag that fun/relaxy plan!! Gotta come up with a plan B to fit the good time in somewhere!! Anything planned for the weekend?!

No good reason for me to get my Cranky on. I guess I just saw a lot of task/burdens that were getting planned to be unloaded onto me, from Crazy-Town & was feelin' resentful about having to either take them on, or being put in a positon of having to draw boundry lines for the 17,000-hundreth time!! Really I should let that kinda *NONSENSE* roll off me, immediately. Anyhow...before I had to actually make my final decisions, about which way to resolve them...the issues all worked themselves out. Aaaahhhhh..., until next time!!

So, the veil has lifted, and I've got my YAY on now!!
The Dude seems to think he's got his hunger for LC Pizza goin', and we do have all the goods for it....soooooo, I guess I'm thinking I need to gather some gumption & find my *wanna* somewhere, for getting -makey-.

I hope your class goes well & quickly for you tonight!!
Old 11-27-2012, 06:07 PM   #161
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

glad it worked out!!!! But you know...... i love a good crazy story so you can always vent to me! I'll always be on your side!

Back from school early! Yay!!!! Was just a work on project night so we all cut early, can do the work at home. Only 2 weeks left! Well then the next class starts but whatev

how did the pizza turn out???? Wish I could say I ate stellar today but sadly I did not. Was good at B, then no lunch cause of teeth, and dinner went to chinese with Mr. Loty. MIL took kids to her house so we just ran out. I did not overdo and only had a small scoop of rice and 1 eggroll but really who knows what in all that junk With CAD my dinner is supposed to be 1/3 protein, 1/3 veg, 1/3 carb. I think I was ok but

This weekend just got busier! Friday night my BIL is coming to town for the weekend and staying with us. Grace has this Spanish thing for Spanish class and he has an associates in Spanish so she asked him to take her. I have to cook a dish to pass for it....no idea yet what I will make Sat is B-ball games and I think BIL is going out with friends that night so he won't be at the house that night. Sunday Mr. Loty invited team awesome over for brunch to work on the group project They will be here 10-12, then at 12 SIL, BIL, and all of us are going shopping. We have started a tradition of not buying each other x-mass gifts and instead taking that money and buying for needy children. So we have 3 kids this year that are in foster care, so we are shopping for them, then lunch , then at 3:00 we are going to the Nutcracker ballet. I am not a play or show person but I figure that one is something the kids would like. I have never been to a ballet either so maybe I will like it too! I just can't stand musicals! I find them sooooo annoying! So yeah ....the weekend has some fun stuff but a lot of work too!!!!!

What are you all doing? You haven't mentioned the trains in a bit.... is he still working on it???

Last edited by lotus33; 11-27-2012 at 06:12 PM..
Old 11-27-2012, 07:09 PM   #162
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I could not have found a better friend than you...in that we have so many funny things in common!! Such as musicals. I know no one, other than you, who doesn't like them, much less wanna scratch my eyes out & stick ice picks in my ears, when I have to endure them. I thought I was the ONLY one!! This is the reason I've remained -quiet- on the subject when you've mentioned arranging to see the Nutcracker. I didn't have anything nice to say!! I've seen a few. The Nutcracker was one of them. I saw The Cats and Josephs Techinicolor Dreamcoat...all in San Fran, when we still lived in Napa, CA. The coolest part of the whole thing was the trip to & from. First play I ever saw was The Jolly Orange. My cousin was in it. Borrrring.
I hope you have a fun time!!

That's very, very cool that you & the fam provide Christmas presents for the foster kids!! That's soooooo thoughtful!!
One year, about 12 yrs ago, we had a sibling bunch of 4 kiddos. Their ages ranged from 1 yr.-9yr.'s old...2boys-2girls. We were contacted by their caseworker and told that there had been a box of toys donated that we were to come down & pick up. I tell ya what, that was so much fun for those kids!! Whomever it was that donated...they were verrrry generous & the little ones had such a blast with their new goodies!! I can't tell ya how stoked they were!!

From start-finish...including about 15min.'s for cool time, that Pizza takes 2hr.'s to get onto a plate!! The Hunk loves that stuff though...and it's cleaner eatin' than feedin' him real dough. I stole some of the topping goodie and some of the Pizza sauce & topped it over some of my shiritake spaghetti noodles. WHOA...delish!!

The train playing action has revved up around here to monumental proportions!! I don't know why I haven't mentioned it!! I'll take some piccys to share tomorrow. Rob is having such a blast with creating the little train world...it's unreal!! He's off work early tomorrow & has already declared it a *train playin' day*!!

I hear ya on the not so steller eats today!! DANG!! And we started out so strong too!! It sounds like you did pretty good though, given your sitchy at the Chinese place. I succumbed to TWO LC ice creams. This was after I'd already declared that I'd stay out of them all together. Good news...is that they were the last 2. I already told Rob that we should not buy anymore...and lets not talk about it either!! We agreed.

Neato that your BIL will be able to help Gracie out with her Spanish project!! I have no good ideas for eats, for something like that!! Well, unless it can be sweet & mexi...then I would wonder about those cinnamon/sugar tortilla chip things. Mostly I would wonder about that cuzz it seems like a BUNCH of them could be made & they would be easy to transport and munch. AND tasty!! I'll keep thinking on this. Let me know what ya come up with!!

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 11-27-2012 at 07:14 PM..
Old 11-27-2012, 07:33 PM   #163
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well we def have a lot in common!!!! I am only going to this because it is sort of iconic and the kids like going to that stuff. I usually just make MIL take them I don't wan to deny them experiences but I can't stand the things! I know nothing of this though. Is there singing? Oh man....don't even tell me! I am psyching myself up to have a good time....don't tell me the truth! I don't even go to family members kids plays....thats so awful of me but I don't!

How long did you all foster for? How was your experience? I did that in home day care and realized I was not that into other peoples kids I like helping out and doing nice things but I am not sure I could foster. That was very big of you guys!!!

Awesome idea for the mexican fiesta!!!!! I was sort of thinking black bean salsa but not even sure that is a mexican dish I like the cinn/sug crisps idea!!! That was what I was hung up on....I have to make this for a ton of people and not to be cheap but......not wanting to spend $100 on it either ya know?

can't wait for train updates!!! See what all the fuss is about!

Well.....gonna go iron Mr. Loty's clothes for tomorrow and then hit the sack. Its a new day tomorrow....lets try to be better
Old 11-27-2012, 08:24 PM   #164
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yes, let's do better & give it our all tomorrow!! I may even snap a piccy of meal time, to shame me into doing the right thing. Let's see if I remember that I wanna do this!!

Yeah, let's let you have the BEST time you can at your Nutcracker. All I really recall is a lot of dancing around, (which I also don't like)...very theatrical. That's very good of you to support your little's interest...even though you no likey. Good Momma!!

We fostered off/on from 96 to 02, while we still lived in California. We then offered -respite only- foster care, for a couple years while we lived on the coast, here in Oregon, for Ma, who was fostering a couple girls/sisters, full-time. They were eventually placed back with their Mother, and shortly thereafter we moved here, to Central Oregon. None of us are considering it at this point in our lives. However...if Ma did decide to open her home for it again, we would most likely offer her respite again.

Okee-doke, I'm gonna take your lead here & consider hittin' the sack as well.
Get your sleep on & I'll see you tomorrow!!
Old 11-28-2012, 06:54 AM   #165
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmornin'!! Check it out...we've got freezing fog and freezing rain!! I don't think I've ever heard of the freezing fog before!! Strange stuffs afoot in these parts!!
Got the Hunk off to work, got doped up & made the kids & I some breaky. We had eggies, w/ham & cheese. Mine included a LC tortilla. The last tortilla. I'm gonna stay away from those for a while too.
So our piccy is of theirs & mines!!

What's happenin' today?!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nov 28 B.jpg (40.0 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 11-28-2012 at 06:57 AM..
Old 11-28-2012, 06:59 AM   #166
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

That looks like a HUNGRY~MAN photo, don't it?!
Old 11-28-2012, 07:23 AM   #167
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

This is Rob's latest & greatest add to his train world. He thought we needed it cuzz it reminded him of our 1st "real" house. Ummm, maybe the little enclosed addition part and that it's white. Seriously...our 1st real digs were in a converted chicken coop.
It's cute of him though.

*I guess the *addition* part is to the back of the house. I'll see if he has any shots of that angle.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg El Centro.jpg (37.0 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 11-28-2012 at 07:25 AM..
Old 11-28-2012, 07:34 AM   #168
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I love that you cook your furbabies breakfast

Looks super good and no it does NOT look like a hungry man breakfast!! Oh gosh even as little as a year ago I would have ate 3 of those and thought it was normal Up until I was about 25 I went from between 98-105lbs and ate ate ate!!! I couldn't even give blood, I didn't meet the weight requirements. Now I probably eat half as much and am exactly double the size So I know I have portion distortion bad!!!! Funny DH and I were talking about that last night at diner. He had 1.5 plates at the buffet and I had 1 and we were both stuffed but not like omg I should have wore elastic waist pants stuffed ya know? 10 years ago....him at least 3 and me at least 2 plates and not thought a thing of it.

So busy busy busy already today! After I took kids to school I stopped at tractor supply for dog food and got them some of those cooked ham bones. Which they are totally enjoying right not but....they are getting little meat bits all over the floor which means I will be vacuuming again shortly

Then had to run an errand to Home Depot for the hubby, then went to walmart for just a couple more strings of light but thats it for this year...promise LOL, ran into work to grab a coupon printout from the boss lady, now I am home. Going to work on the work out room and laundry romo today. I think that I will cancel the gym membership. We pay for a family one and its around $100 a month and .....never never never use it...stupid! Especially when I have lots to do downstairs...just pure lazy!

I will snap some pics tonight of the finished lights outside, since that is it for this year. DH's motto is go big or go home so he is not impressed with the display LOL but unless he wants to let me spend like $1000 on more lights....that it I love how he pretends to be such a scrooge and then is like we need more lights!!!!!

Soo....freezing fog hey???? What the heck does that look like? I wonder if it hurts to walk in Never ever heard of that! You are having weird weather!!! We warmed up a bit, just a tiny bit of snow is on the ground. Freeszing rain and ice storms are terrible!! Seems to always lead to power outages as well! Hope you all come out unscathed today!!!
Old 11-28-2012, 07:37 AM   #169
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlKickinIt View Post
This is Rob's latest & greatest add to his train world. He thought we needed it cuzz it reminded him of our 1st "real" house. Ummm, maybe the little enclosed addition part and that it's white. Seriously...our 1st real digs were in a converted chicken coop.
It's cute of him though.

*I guess the *addition* part is to the back of the house. I'll see if he has any shots of that angle.
Oh I love it!!!! I like the Mr. and Mrs. on the porch too!

OMG! So do we have a pic of this converted chicken coop???? Now I am totally curious! First thing I thought was oh my I hope you were able to get the smell out!!! Chickens STINK!!!!!
Old 11-28-2012, 07:38 AM   #170
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

There we go!! So, if the whole entire rest of the house was chopped off...and the addition is all that's left...that's maybe somewhat like it was...back in the day. Oh yeah, and the soil under the coop/house...well it would have to be chicken #2 X a lot. So, fragrant. Especially on a warm day. Ahhhhh, the good ole days!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Addition.jpg (39.7 KB, 1 views)
Old 11-28-2012, 07:44 AM   #171
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlKickinIt View Post
There we go!! So, if the whole entire rest of the house was chopped off...and the addition is all that's left...that's maybe somewhat like it was...back in the day. Oh yeah, and the soil under the coop/house...well it would have to be chicken #2 X a lot. So, fragrant. Especially on a warm day. Ahhhhh, the good ole days!!
Uhg...so my fears were right!

I bet the ground was just so drenched in it there would be no getting that smell out for years!

Isn't it funny to see things through mens eyes

So these bones are scaring me! Sunday and Buddy have eaten them! Like not just chewed on them...broke them up in bits and eaten them. Hope nobody tears a stomach lining I guess I have never bought the ham bone ones...they pig bones must be weak! LOL Disturbs me the pig parts you can buy. Um no thanks I don't want my dog eating a snout in the living room! Oh and do you know what a bully stick is????
Old 11-28-2012, 08:16 AM   #172
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Uhg....been on the phone and getting texts like crazy. DH's uncle is in bad bad shape, he was supposed to be home by now but has had 3 more surgeries for unknown bleeding and is still on life support and unconcious!

Then my friend is in the ER right now with her hubby that had the pancreatitis, he is in bad shape again and the pancreas is dying.

Yikes!!! Told her I would go sit with her if she wants....waiting on her to let me know.

And......BIL fiance's grandma is to die any day now. She had a liver transplant about two years ago and kept getting infected so they thought. Never looked into any other options when her white blood counts were so high. Just assumed it was infection and rejection. Just discovered about a month ago she in fact is stage 4 uterine cancer, she is home now unconscious with just hospice. Expected to go anytime. This had been going on since Wednesday, they had decided the day before Thanksgiving to pull all life sustaining help...great timing!

Jeesh! So stupid but thats my 3. Bad things do always come in 3's don't they?
Old 11-28-2012, 08:20 AM   #173
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh...just heard back from her. She is in need of help at her kennel so I am going to go watch the office ....ah just like old times.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:16 PM   #174
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well back from working at the kennel. felt like a teenager again!

See why I give up planning things LOL my days never go like I think.

Deck inspector guy just left here and we did not pass

Not for how we did it but for heights of the wall around the pool that they approved when I had to take in the blue prints!!! I tried to argue but nope....fix it. They approved the whole thing as is on paper, I have a signed copy and now they say ooops...its wrong.

I can do it in the spring though so I have time to come up with something.

Got my coupons ready while I was at the kennel so going grocery shopping after I drop the kids off to skating lessons. The work out room will have to wait till tomorrow....well that the *plan*
Old 11-28-2012, 07:39 PM   #175
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

what a day!

I am going to bed!

Hope you had a good day!

P.S. don't bother asking me what I ate....I'm not talking

Fine if you must know.....was so busy didn't get to eat dinner, made popcorn and just had that

Oh....ETA....got $365.00 worth of groceries for $155.00 Yeah!!!! Love coupons!!!!

Last edited by lotus33; 11-28-2012 at 07:40 PM..
Old 11-28-2012, 07:47 PM   #176
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Boy you're right...you make a plan...and some force out there in the world aims to tip it sideways on you!! How are ya doin'? You've had a lot thrown at you today!!
What's the status on your 3 fragile folks of the day?? Will your pancreatitis friend be able to recover?? They're sure blessed with you being willing and able to help out with their kennel where you can. What a Good friend you are.
Such a sad/hard time for you all with M's Uncle. It sure doesn't sound good for him.
What a rough time for your BIL & Fiance's family, with her Grandma's impending passing going down right in the midst of the Holidays. Ughhh!!

How frustrating that you followed all the rules, got the ok & go ahead on your deck plans & now are being told *NO Dice...make these changes*. I bet that had ya fumin', huh?! Geemaneeze!! How maddening!!

Did all turn out with your pups & their treaties today?! That's the thing with some of the goods that are sold for them...they can be such a mess!! I just picked up some little chickeny raw hide things today for these two heathens...and we had to watch Ace real close the whole time...cuzz he likes to inhale/eat so quickly that he will nearly choke on his yummies. I guess chewing & tasting just takes too long!!
I agree, No Thankie on pig snouts in the house!! OR anywhere!! Ewwww!! Oh no. No, I don't know what a *Bully Stick* is. Is it grody?!

So I made a big pot of LC Clam Chowder today...handled the basics of choring around here, took a short nap, went to the library, and then onto Fred Meyers, for some wonderings about clothing...and to pick up some groceries. I had NO luck trying to find any tops!! I even gave the mens section a wonder. I thought maybe I could find a roomy light weight flannel shirt. NO. I looked like a BIG ole Butchy~Lumber Jack~Truck driver!!
Oh yeah, that reminds me of what you were saying about foodie portions changin' for us over the years. Rob & I have experienced the same thing & chatted about it's oddness as well. Totally same!! We used to really feel like we were getting a Great value when we'd go to a Buffet place...but not at all anymore!! Not to mention how we have to eat like old people, with all of our food restrictions...for various old people reasons!! I tell ya, being an aging human being is not for wimps!!

This train track photo is some days old. There have been improvements since.

LC Clam Chowder lunches today...made with Turnip...rather than Potato.

Dinner eats of LC Pizza goodness & verrry basic Romaine & Ranch salad w/BBits.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Train Action 11 28.jpg (50.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Clam Chowder.jpg (50.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Dinn 11 28.jpg (45.3 KB, 2 views)
Old 11-28-2012, 08:09 PM   #177
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

WOW!! You Seriously ROCK the couponing action!! That must stoke you out to no end!! And your Hunkie must be so pleased too!! That's SUPER OUTSTANDING!!

Poor Lote, what a day. You totally get a popcorn pass tonight. I hope you get a chance to have a good breaky tomorrow though, so you feel well & nourished for the day. Popcorn can only take ya so far...and I know how *someone* is about not makin' breaky happen sometimes.

I hope you get good rest tonight, and are able to let your cares for your friends/family rest for a time as well. Clearly you're a *go-to* for a lot of people in your life. They know they can lean on you & you will help lift them up. Be Good to yourself!! Take care of Loty too!!
Old 11-29-2012, 07:44 AM   #178
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning!!

PUNEY sleeps last night!! Ace was scritch~scratchy from about 12:45am on. I'm guessing his skin may have felt dry, cuzz his Ma forgot to boil waters, in order to raise the humidity in here yesterday. So, we're fixing that this morning!! The water pot is a ragin' on the stove!!

So...212 today. When the weather guy said it was 46* this morning, I told the kids...We're going for a walk!! It was kinda windy out there & felt a lot chillier than 46*!! It was also suppper dark!! But we did it!! Turned out we only did 25 minutes.

We're onto breaky now. Kinda basic Chicky salad. Mistakenly cracked open a raw egg, rather than a hardboiled for it. Thankfully I was able to salvage the eggy & pop it into the nuker, so it could become the egg I thought it was.

Today is about choring and being active & making good/balanced eaty choices!! 1st up is to crank on my radio Pastors, and get on that R-bike!!
I agree w/ dumping the gym membership & pocketing the extra $100 bucks!! Within a short time that could allow you to cash out a new TV for your downstairs home gym!!

What are you uo to today?!

Piccy~B: Chicky Salad, and Iced ACV Water-Coffee w/hwc
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Breaky 1129.jpg (46.7 KB, 2 views)
Old 11-29-2012, 01:26 PM   #179
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh he is doing a great job on building that train village!! Can't wait till he gets to the fun stuff like decorating! It is a pretty cool hobby!

that stupid lb found its way back huh??? What is it about the meds that make you gain? Is you metabolism really slow, or does it make you super hungry? Do you know what exactly its doing to you? At least you have an excuse! I have none....was really hoping for a thyroid disease , but nope!

on your walk with the babies today!!! Isn't it crazy how the weather is? 46 today and the other day you were freezing fog

All your piccy's look De - Lish!!! That pizza stuff looks amazing I had a salad for lunch, dinner will be late today. The kids have ball from 5-7 and I clearly am not cooking right now so dinner will be after There is just not enough time in an hour to cook, eat, and get out the door in time!

on the egg mishap!!! That could have been bad!!!! Egg is so hard to clean up! I think I saw somewhere that if you spill a whole egg to pour salt on it to help pick it up. Now I am not sure if that was right?

Ummm.....yea a bully stick is waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy grody!!!! I can't even tell you what it is! I only know because I saw them a long time ago in a pet store and was sniffing it. I hate when dog treats smell too smoky, they make the house stink. The clerk asked if I knew what I was sniffing....and then I got educated

Update on the sickies....

Uncle is awake....thats all I heard
Grandma is still alive! yesterday she was given a few hours. They are wondering who she is waiting on. The nurses said to figure it out because she must be holding on for someone.
Friends DH...still in hosp, more and more and more tests!

Ok gotta run, going to try to catch up on some things I didn't get to yesterday!

TTFN
Old 11-29-2012, 01:31 PM   #180
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

*Public Service Reminder*...it's Parchment paper that we wanna use when we're dying for something crunchy, and remember that nuking cheddar is a brilliant idea, NOT Wax paper.

So lots of choring has gone down over here!! AND a 20min. Recumbent!!

The kids went for a walk with their Crazy Gram earlier...so their up to about 3miles for the day.

Lunches were Clam Chowder, side Salad & LC Pizza.

What's goin' on in Loty~Land?!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CrunchyCheddar.jpg (35.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Lunchie 11 29.jpg (60.3 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 11-29-2012 at 01:32 PM..
Closed Thread