Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2013, 09:44 PM   #1681
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
i know my grandma and dad are diabetic. ,hmm
maybe a possibility

Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2013, 09:47 PM   #1682
Senior LCF Member

almost 1am food crave lol..

today be bbeef n eggs lol

steaks
ground beef
eggs
butter
Old 03-18-2013, 06:35 AM   #1683
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Goodmorning Chickarooz!!

So, beings no one cashed in on the chore free day, I guess I'm gonna go with plan B. That's gonna involve gettin' ready for the day, bakin' up a Loty inspired dish of Chicky Alfredo w/onions, mushrooms and Shiratake noodles. Whooooaoaoaooaoa!! Yeah, sounds Delish!!
Rob is scared of Shiratake noodles..., and -claims- to still not be a fan of chicken.......so I'll just throw him some left over previously loved, spicy steaky fajitas.
Thennnnn, I'm gonna head to the post office, to drop a package for my Dad/StepMa, go shop out -another- coffee maker...as this one is still acting like a low-life & spewin' water all over the counter, and then hit the market. I think that'll be it... before grabbin' the man from works. That's the plan!!

What are all y'allz up to today?!
Old 03-18-2013, 06:39 AM   #1684
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Naty...your menu looks Great!! Do you have access to a blood sugar meter, like maybe of a friends or family members?? I think it would be wise to get an answer to that, as soon as you can...or sooner.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:39 AM   #1685
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
:h yst:

Book worm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was super funny!!! Very clever!!!!
Old 03-18-2013, 08:44 AM   #1686
Blabbermouth!!!

WAIT!!!!!! I just saw your offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want that!!!!! Come clean my place!!!!

Oh just worky work for me! Boring!

Here are 2 that made the short list so far for houses. ML is totally stoked! I love the first one but is a forclosure where the second one would be easier just looks to need some work first.

1710 9th St, Bay City, MI 48708 - Zillow

http://www.arhouse.com/templates/rea...=arheader2.cfm
Old 03-18-2013, 10:06 AM   #1687
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Loty, I'll pensil you in for the next choring offer!! Today has kinda booked up on me.
I about FELL OVER...when I saw those listings!! I'm just stunned by those listing prices!! What an excellent opportunity!! I was prepared to see that offset by some extreme taxes...but not so much. What gives??
I am thrilled to hear that ML is on board and stokered with this idea!! SOOOOO EXCITING!!
That 1st one is just darling...like a little doll house. Well, not so little. Actually that's nearly TWICE the size of our house.
The 2nd home has a nice open kitchy & Great sized backyard...and deck. Likey!!

Gotta hit the stupid floors with the vac real quick. Doesn't matter how clean everything else is...if the floors are screaming in need...LOSE!!
Then lunches and then peel off for the bonsai!!
Chat soon!!
Old 03-18-2013, 01:29 PM   #1688
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Welpers, done did it!! Brewin' up some java...to test the new machine out...and waitin' to pick up the Hunka. I'd love a nap!! Anyone have a spare one I can borrow?! My very own will have to wait for a while. After I retrieve the man, we've gotta spin by the dairy plant for some heavy whippy. I tiiiiirrrredddd!!

How are all the rest of ya doin'?!
Old 03-18-2013, 01:35 PM   #1689
Blabbermouth!!!

I know it! Sad really. Thats why I am buying in that city. The economy here took a dump and lots are losing their homes so if its not in forclosure they are trying to avoid it by dumping. The dollhouse is sold And actually the other one won't work, I didn't notice you had to walk through 1 bedroom to get to the other upstairs. Can't have that per the rental requirements. But I have an appt to see this tomorrow

Bay City Homes - Property Search - 904 Marquette Ave

I love the bookshelf dividers feature in the living room! He said the wood floors were done in the bedrooms just need the living/dining done. No mold or water damage. Wouldn't it be just cute with the old nasty paneling painted and brightened up?

The guy is super old and is moving to Texas at the end of the month regardless if its sold or not. He is trying to dump the house so its going for a steal too!

Driving past a few others too just to see if there are some worth looking at.
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:51 PM   #1690
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlKickinIt View Post
Welpers, done did it!! Brewin' up some java...to test the new machine out...and waitin' to pick up the Hunka. I'd love a nap!! Anyone have a spare one I can borrow?! My very own will have to wait for a while. After I retrieve the man, we've gotta spin by the dairy plant for some heavy whippy. I tiiiiirrrredddd!!

How are all the rest of ya doin'?!
Hope that pot doesn't leak!!!!

Sign me up for a nap too will ya!!!????

Gotta get going though, class tonight

catcha later!
Old 03-18-2013, 01:54 PM   #1691
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OoOOooOOoh another one!! I love the little book shelfy sitch too...soooo much!! YES, it would be so extra fresh & cheery with some brightened up walls!! Whatta steal!! It sounds like it's a really good time for you guys to be looking!!

<--- Cravin' some junk!! Tom...is that you??
Old 03-18-2013, 07:02 PM   #1692
Blabbermouth!!!

Whew....we made it! Test complete, maybe we even passed

We are getting snow!! Again! It super duper slippery too! I am ready for warm so I can get outside!!!

If the kids have school in the morning after I drop them off I have to drop off my car to get brakes and rotors There is hardly any miles on it but the previous owner never really drove it so the rotors are rusty and need to be replaced so getting pads too while they have it tore up.

Then stopping at a lawyers office to pick up some paperwork, we don't have a will in place so going to get going on that.

After that just housework until 1 when CT will pick me up to go look at that house. A nap would be AWESOME but won't happen

Oh......and I am out of BACON!!!! I have like 2 slices left so better go get more tomorrow!!!
Old 03-18-2013, 07:06 PM   #1693
Blabbermouth!!!

dang Tom!!!!!!!!! What ya cravin?
Old 03-18-2013, 08:09 PM   #1694
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So you think you passed your testaroo?! Probably because of hittin' the studies hard like ya did!! Bookworm!!

Snow?! It's officially SPRING on Wednesday...doesn't it know?! Yikers on the slippery of it all!! That's scary!! Do you guys wear the rubber strappy things that go over your shoes, and poke into the snow/ice? I feel like I might have asked you about this before...and forgot what you may have said about it.
Remember me telling you about me nearly fully slipping in World Market, in their dish dept. of all places, and grabbing for a shelf with GLASS dishes on it, to prevent the fall, while wearing one of the special poker shoes this Winter?! <---Me AND <---also me. Let it also be recalled that CT was behind me, and shouted...like she allllllways does when she's startled and I'm there...."SHAWNA!!!!!", grabbing all of the attention from the fellow shoppers....and then proceeds to laugh hysterically, while I'm in half splits. Just not right.

Good plan on the tending of the brakes and of wills. So responsible.

You DO need to get Bacon back into the house...on the quick!!

I'd have liked to have had a bunch of sour cream & onion cruchy chips. That was the WANT. I haven't had that goodness in probably a decade & I wouldn't even consider it...but dang I bet it would be as Great as I think it would be!!

I can't wait to hear what you guys think of the house!!
Old 03-18-2013, 08:15 PM   #1695
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Naty, where ya be? I hope you're feeling okay & just taking some down time to rest.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:18 PM   #1696
Blabbermouth!!!

i was just headed to bed and came on to say goodnight! So after this little note I am gonna catch some beauty sleep

I know! The dang weather is not paying much attention to the calendar! We are supposed to get 2 inches of snow then rain, then freezing Whoooppeee!

Nope dont have the treads for the shoes. And.....I would TOTALLY laugh at you too! I love laughing at people But I laugh at myself the most so its all good! And I always share when I do something totally dumb to spread the joy around!

I bet those chips would taste like butt! However....have you seen all those popcorn seasonings? I get them a lot, anyway they make a sour cream and onion and you *could* sprinkle that on some cheese crisps!

Whew....that was so stinkin genius I may not be able to sleep now from the sheer excitement!
Old 03-18-2013, 08:19 PM   #1697
Blabbermouth!!!

Old 03-18-2013, 09:15 PM   #1698
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I have things to say about these previous posts...but I must go throw MEself in bed!!
More words tomorrow!! Goodnight!!
Old 03-19-2013, 07:47 AM   #1699
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yo-Yo, it's Happy Tuesday!!

Loty, what was the outcome of the snow/freeze morning? School & errand running morning...or -change O' plans-?

The only thing that makes you right, about being so wrong, towards lames like me, that can't stay upright...easily, is that you're equally willing to point the fing back-atcher self...and then share all about it.
How is it that you navigate the slick-freezy ground without the poker shoes?! I totally don't get it!!

Wow on the popcorn seasonings!! They have soooo many flavors!! I had no idea!! That just became a Great idea for a Mother's Day giftee basket!! CT is all about popcorn...especially kettle corn & I see they have that. I'm gonna see if any of our stores carry any of the flaves. Which flavors have you tried/liked?
Yes, you are all about bein' a *stinkin' genius*...forsure!! Great idea!!

Today feels like a good day to keep all irritating peeps much farther than an arms length distance. I'm not sure whether that's a Tom deal, (expecting him on Thursday....so could be ) OR, maybe I'm just sick & tired of being jerked around by rediculousness & being the *go-to* for some of the fams created drama. Yeah, maybe. So...my plan is to avoid being -available- for a time. Aaahhhh...peace.

I'm looking forward to June'ing, over a recipe of -CrackSlaw-. The back up plan for the Hunks lunches will be loaded angus dogs, if after taste testing the recipe, it doesn't seem like it'll bring joy & happiness, to the sometimes picky boy.

I hope y'all are well on your way to a Great & Fun day!!
Old 03-19-2013, 08:26 AM   #1700
Blabbermouth!!!

Hellooooo!

Back from galavanting around this morning. Yup kids had school and all errands got accomplished. Plus went and got some breakfast! Eggs, sausage, bacon, and a fruit cup. No grapefruit but whatev

Going to hit some chores here for awhile. Oh and I am throwing on a fresh coat of purple polish Thanks to a special person!!!

I am so stinking excited to go look at that house Mom will try to make me go look at a thousand other places first. I tend to be impulsive. However, I do my homework. So its not as rash as it seems to the outsider. I have looked online at every listing out there, I looked at the city property info and saw what all the houses in the general location went for, looked up registered offenders in the area, researched the rental market there, saw the lawyer this am to set up a LLC for it if we buy, called the insurance company...whew I think thats it So some may see it as impulsive I see it as efficient

Oh, gosh the popcorn seasonings are good! A likes the ranch a lot, G likes the cheddar, I like the white cheddar and ML likes the kettle. So I buy those flavors. I have put it on veg before too and its yummy! I can't remember if I have tried the sour cream one before
Old 03-19-2013, 10:19 AM   #1701
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Efficiency IS your middle name man!! That's the why & the how come of how it can all go down so quickly. You've already checked off all of the issues that it would take -normal- folks to eventually get around to or consider. And, you've looked at it from this side, that side, plus the other side. Be proud of your efficiency & great attention to detail!! I bet you're comin' outta your skin with anticipation for the peekaroo at the *wanna-be* home!! That is such a fun prospect to be considering!!
What a relief that you guys were able to get out & about today!! But poor Loty, not gettin' to have any grapefruit!! If it helps...I didn't get to enjoy any today either.

My call is "important" to my insurance company...therefore I remain *on-hold*...for going on an hour now...and will continue to hold, cause now I'm invested this far!!

I made the crackslaw sitch this morning. I think it tastes -pretty good- but not like -whoa good-. It reminds me a bit of some innerds of an egg roll, which I LOVE, like it ain't no one's bizz, but as it turns out, the actual won tonny egg roller thing that all the goods are stuffed into...is good & worthy. Whatevv...it'll be a side dish today, to hot dogs.

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 03-19-2013 at 10:20 AM..
Old 03-19-2013, 12:50 PM   #1702
Senior LCF Member

hey, I done few changes..
steak/beef is well richer even tho not super fatty so butter is cut dwn

and salt very low since no cheese

having 4 meals a day about...

my appetite not so much
and thirst not much believe the salt from cheese and chicken being lower fat and dryer caused it, now back on track with that..

been thinking latly new ideas
Old 03-19-2013, 05:26 PM   #1703
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi Naty!!!

So you feeling better today???
Old 03-19-2013, 05:47 PM   #1704
Blabbermouth!!!

Well...we are not slum lords yet! The house had a huge huge crack in the foundation! Thanks realtor guy who said it was a perfect move in ready rental! Oh and what I thought was wood trim up by the ceiling in the pics is actually pieces of cork board tacked up! The ceilings are 10 ft and the paneling was 8 so the difference was made up with 12 x 24 sheets of cork What?!?!?!

So...looking more towards forclosures in stead of just cheapy houses.

these are on the radar
Bay City Homes - Property Search - 1207 Henry St S
Bay City Homes - Property Search - 410 Chilson N

BRB
Old 03-19-2013, 06:25 PM   #1705
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hmmm, realtor failed to mention a couple minor details, eh?! Tssshhhh!! Cracks in the foundation, Cork board walling...yeah...nuthin' to see here!! Total turn key!!
Neato on the next two...especially #1, with the bedroom count, kitchy and yardage!! Like!!

PSA: Off their Rockers is on tonight. Fan of the show...not of B. White.

So, I seemed to sub in irritating folks on the phone for the fam sitch that I avoided today. I was on the phone for close to 1.5 hours...on hold, mostly...with just 2 companies. Both of which just caused so much frustration, with the unreal level of incompetency. So...no phone calls tomorrow.
Old 03-19-2013, 06:29 PM   #1706
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yeah, and if anyone would like to share some freshly made Spinach Dip, with large chunks of Watercress Nuts and a LOAF of crusty sourdough bread...HOOK ME UP!! DO IT!!
Old 03-19-2013, 07:28 PM   #1707
Blabbermouth!!!

Bay City Homes - Property Search - 409 Marshall Street

Bay City Homes - Property Search - 608 Kiesel St S

Bay City Homes - Property Search - 79 Hampton Rd E

Bay City Homes - Property Search - 304 38th Street

More choices
Old 03-19-2013, 07:29 PM   #1708
Blabbermouth!!!

Heck ya! I want some dip too!!!!! Score!

Grrrr......you want me to handle that for you??? I can flip the switch on those phone people if you want!
Old 03-19-2013, 07:52 PM   #1709
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well, no dippy showed up around here, so the back-up plan turned out to be a salted hard boiled.

Right ON!! You've got some Great looking options there!! I wasn't able to open the Kiesel property.
A wonder...Does Hampton have city sewer/water?
Shocked at the sticker on 38th!! WOW!!
Are you gonna get a chance to look at any of these tomorrow do you think?
Old 03-19-2013, 08:09 PM   #1710
Blabbermouth!!!

I know it! 14k and I don't think its awful either!

Not sure on the Hampton one. It might have city water, there is a large subdivision right behind it. ML likes that one the best, not me though. Too much land! But I will drive by it. That one would probably be the easiest to resell in the future so thats something to consider.

MIL ended up coming over and we played a game of cards. I paid some bills this afternoon and other than that not too much else. i think i will head to bed though. I suppose its past time. Dang computer just sucks the time up!

See ya tomorrow!!!
Closed Thread