Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2013, 04:49 PM   #1531
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
WOE: mostly raw, plant based
Start Date: 9-1-14
I can't wait for the Brown~e's to get delivered to CT!!!! Just can't wait! LOL You will NOT be on her fave list!

What are you doing to make the pan heavy enough that people believe there are brownies in there???? I need to know so when I pull that prank in a few weeks.

Awesome on the gift card!!!

now I want some of that salami action too I keep forgetting about that. I need to try it!

K....gotta run again

Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2013, 05:54 PM   #1532
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Oh the FUN of Brown E's!! What a straight up riot!! I put one of my -very thick- pot holders in the bottom of the pan, for weight...and then the E's on top, in case she grabbed a hold of them. But as it turned out, when I presented them to her, I kept ahold of the container, and said "Oh boy, you're gonna Love these...I made them Fancy!! How lonnng has it been since you had a Brownie?!" Oh man she was soooooo ready to get after the whole batch of 'em!! I lifted the lid back...and she let out a scream, hollar, yell..." NO!!! SHAWNA!! NO!!! WHAT IS THAT?! I WANT BROWNIES!! I WAS ALL READY FOR THEM!! MY WHOLE MOUTH WANTS THEM!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Straight up screaming & yelling about it!! Total devestaion. WIN!! As we left out she said she thought she was gonna have to go to the store now & get the real stuff. She thinks we're pretty horrible for it & says "No one does that to people...that's just horrible!!" Ahhhhh, all is well with the world tonight...
<---Proud & satisfied.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:05 PM   #1533
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OoOoooh Magz...new earrings!! Is it something we might be able to see a piccy of?! Mall-time!! Annnd Hubby-time!!
Your day sounds mostly Great...minus the yard clean up!!
What type of counseling does your Husband offer?
Yeah I guess this thread can get goin' pretty quick sometimes. I'm Glad you pop in when you get a chance though!!
Old 03-09-2013, 06:34 PM   #1534
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Loty, it sounds like you had a busy choring day today. Whose gonna stay at Lotyville on Sunday? When is ML's aunts service? Is your whole fam attending?

Awwww, Jacky...he's a loyal boy!! How'd things go with his little *Man*Scaping* today?!

MmmMMMmmm...Bacon at the Loty's for breaky!! YUmmmm!!! WANT!!

Naty, I'm Glad to hear that you're physically feeling better, with the higher fat intake. It makes sense that you would. Bodies take some time to adjust to the changes we put them thru of course...so I'd allow enough time to let the dust settle, before switchin' things up on it again. Oh yeah, and more water!! Maybe chicky broth too, to help raise your sodium back up.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:45 PM   #1535
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yeah, Loty...one of the gals at my Dental office suggested that maybe lining the bottom interior of the Brown E pan with a $ store purchase of a magnet sheet, for added weight. That could be.
My next victims will be my Dad & stepMom. So, being that one has to be sent, and I can't -man- the opening of the container, I'll need to figure out the weighty sitchy on that...and soon.
Who's gonna be the recipient of your Aprils Fools action??
Old 03-09-2013, 07:10 PM   #1536
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlKickinIt View Post
Oh the FUN of Brown E's!! What a straight up riot!! I put one of my -very thick- pot holders in the bottom of the pan, for weight...and then the E's on top, in case she grabbed a hold of them. But as it turned out, when I presented them to her, I kept ahold of the container, and said "Oh boy, you're gonna Love these...I made them Fancy!! How lonnng has it been since you had a Brownie?!" Oh man she was soooooo ready to get after the whole batch of 'em!! I lifted the lid back...and she let out a scream, hollar, yell..." NO!!! SHAWNA!! NO!!! WHAT IS THAT?! I WANT BROWNIES!! I WAS ALL READY FOR THEM!! MY WHOLE MOUTH WANTS THEM!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Straight up screaming & yelling about it!! Total devestaion. WIN!! As we left out she said she thought she was gonna have to go to the store now & get the real stuff. She thinks we're pretty horrible for it & says "No one does that to people...that's just horrible!!" Ahhhhh, all is well with the world tonight...
<---Proud & satisfied.

OMG!!!! I wish you had taped it!!!!! funny!
Old 03-09-2013, 07:16 PM   #1537
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yeah, I was tellin' Rob that, as we were drivin' off..."We totally should have recorded that!!".

I've been wearing my new black sandles quite a lot lately...and whenever I wear sandles, I end up with cracked heels...if I'm not real diligent about lotioning them up for the overnights...and I haven't been. LAZY!! Now I pay for it. So, I'm soaking my feets in a warm epsom salt bath w/tea tree oil. Probably let them kick it in there for 30'ish minutes...coat them real well with vitamin E oil & sock 'em up.
Old 03-09-2013, 07:27 PM   #1538
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh, ran outta time for poor furry Jack. But they got brushed and everyone got a nail trim.

The Aunts viewing is tomorrow and the funeral Monday. We will miss that but ML brother and SO are coming up tomorrow and staying for the funeral.

on the dry heals! Hmm...didn't know tea tree oil was good for that too. i have little bottle of that I had tried on my hair. Worked ok I guess.
Old 03-09-2013, 07:28 PM   #1539
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Naty!! Just for you...Eggies dressed up as little Hello Kittys!! Cute!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Naty.jpg (18.2 KB, 2 views)
Old 03-09-2013, 07:31 PM   #1540
Blabbermouth!!!

Ever see J. Edgar movie? Its ok but I am having a hard time keeping up. Well could be cause I am playing online too
Old 03-09-2013, 07:32 PM   #1541
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yeah, Tea Tree oil works as an anti-bacterial juice. I've used it in my hair too, quite a while back...but didn't care for how the smellage of the oil lingered in my hair.

Awww, your pups have a good Ma, to stay on top of their pedicures & hair brushings.

Oh that's sure kind of you guys to open Lotyville for them to stay over.

What are your plans for tomorrow?
Old 03-09-2013, 07:34 PM   #1542
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

No...I don't think so. Is that a new flick? I'll google.
Old 03-09-2013, 07:35 PM   #1543
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh, no...I -forsure- haven't seen it. Rob is the movie selector around here...and that's deff. not one he would choose.
Old 03-09-2013, 07:40 PM   #1544
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Do you get any magazine subscriptions? I have 2 right now...Redbook & Women's Day. CT gets Goodhousekeeping. We swap, so we each see them all & then I send Hunky to work with them, to share in the break room. My magazines both show up on the same day. I think they're operated by the same umbrella bizz and that's why they're on the same schedule. Anyhow...it just makes my day when they arrive!! I so look forward to just browin' thru them.
So do you get any?? Which ones??
Old 03-09-2013, 07:48 PM   #1545
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I think I have the dementia. This last dental cleaning I went to...they took a set of xrays for the year. Our insurance covers only one set a yr. When I got home that afternoon, I had a benefits explanation in the mail from the insurance carrier...explaining the pay out of $'s for my last appt. in January...where I had a cleaning and a set of xrays performed. Good grief!! So the dental hygenist made an error in doing them...and -I- didn't recall that we'd just done them 3 months prior & tell her -No-. Ya know something seemed off to me about it...but I couldn't pin it. I thought I was just kinda trippin' about why we weren't using the stand up-fancy machine that spins around to xray, but remembered that the last we did them, it was also the basic sit down one. Yikes.
Old 03-09-2013, 08:00 PM   #1546
Blabbermouth!!!

OH great! So now do you have to pay for that? If its their error don't ya think they should cover the cost?

So no on the J. Edgar huh? Its actually interesting but its like I am hearing all the stuff the man did for the first time, where ML (you know the Jeopardy guru?) oh he knows all the former pres. bio's So this is our convo all the time....

Me~how/why do you know all this
Him~ how/why don't you know all this

Uh cause I was flirting with the cute boy during school NOT reading this boring crap! Shhhh.....don't tell the littles their Mom was not a stellar student!

Got my redbook today Thats the only one i get. Actually I only get it because of MIL having so many subs that she got to give a free on to somebody.

Sep 1~223, Oct 1~210
Old 03-09-2013, 08:30 PM   #1547
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yes...the Dental folks are mortified at the error & waiving the cost of the duplicate set.

Yeah, I don't picture you as being the astute student in high school!! More like, *Hey, let's get our Fun ON!!* Sssshhhhh...we won't let the Littles know about their Momma's wiley ways!!
Too funny that ML is like "tsssh...you don't know this/that...why...how could it be?" Must be tough to be a genius with an appetite for all that is knowledge & fact. What a fun match!!

<---Watchin' the tale end of Dumb & Dumber'er. That's a fave!!

Neato that you get Redbook too!! I sent you an article the other day, for ML...but now I wonder if you didn't already read it!! I don't recall which magazine I pulled it from now.
Old 03-09-2013, 08:39 PM   #1548
Blabbermouth!!!

Dumb and Dumber'er! Didn't those kids just nail those roles!? I love that movie too! Now that movie I totally understand!

Well I can guarantee I did not read it, I know because I gave away the last few as I never got around to reading them Can't wait to see what it is!!!!
Old 03-09-2013, 08:54 PM   #1549
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yes & they are such a good match too...like Will F. and Chris Kattan!! LOVE!!
Oh no...I feel like I've asked you this...maybe several times even......but, here we go again!! Have you seen "Superstar" w/ Molly Shannon?! I have got to watch that again!! We totally dig that one...so funny!!

Last I saw on the tracker...the goods were in Bells Garden, Cali. I have no idea where that is. I'd reckon it's far beyond there at this point, but they haven't updated for quite a while. Fun!!
Old 03-09-2013, 08:57 PM   #1550
Blabbermouth!!!

LOL see how much I don't know. I am waiting and waiting for when this guy becomes president, like jeesh movie thats a pretty big bit of info to not include. Uh....wrong Hoover

Glad I googled it before asking ML, i would have gotten a tsk tsk speech for sure!!!
Old 03-09-2013, 09:00 PM   #1551
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh and got a new diet plan going. Focusing on ways to lower triglycerides.

OK.....TTY ladies tomorrow!

Oh don't forge your clocks too!
Old 03-09-2013, 09:03 PM   #1552
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
new jersey lol...cute LOVE HELLO KITTY N egg form..

yup, my keyboards broke so been typing from on screen..lol

y i type it and may sound strange lol...sorry.. struggle sleep stomachs growling up a storm..midnight hunger or is it 1am lol
Old 03-09-2013, 09:04 PM   #1553
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh no...well that's what I thought too!! See, we're in good company here...just not super brilliant company.

Oh I'll wanna hear all about your newest lower tri approach, when ya get a chance.

Yepp, got half the clocks switched!!

Nighty-Nighty!! I'm heading that direction as well!!
Old 03-09-2013, 09:07 PM   #1554
Senior LCF Member

gn lotus
Old 03-09-2013, 09:11 PM   #1555
Senior LCF Member

gn ninja kitty
Old 03-10-2013, 06:16 AM   #1556
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning my Friendz!! Happy Sunday!!

So this morning will be spent trying to glam it up & disguise the whopper poundage that I've packed on...cause I'm guessing that it's gonna be -meet & greet- this morning at church, with Rob's co-worker bud. Yay. Whatevv.
Afterwards we'll likely come home, reheat some eats & possibly break the kids out for some more pup-park time. There were no other pups out there yesterday evening. It was starting to turn a little cold by the time we made it out there...so today we're hoping to get there at it's warmest/busiest peak time!!
I've got some laundries waiting on me to fold today, when we return & probably just some very light dailys to hit, as well.

What's everyone else up to today?!
Old 03-10-2013, 06:45 AM   #1557
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Loteage...2 things I've been meaning to ask.
1. Are you still enjoying your latest *par-fume*?
2. How are things going with your journal-blogging?
Old 03-10-2013, 07:30 AM   #1558
Blabbermouth!!!

Morning ladies!

i hate the time change! Already lost an hour! Plus its sort of dark and dreary out too so thats messin with me!

Gotta finish up around here, a few loads of laundry to do, pack ML, then start getting everyone ready. The fams should be here around 2 so I am running out of time!

Almost had a tragedy here this morning! Went to make coffee....no coffee left! Went downstairs to the supply cupboard...no coffee in one of my hairbrained ideas to re-organize I moved it and then once the panic was setting in I didn't remember that I had done that! All is better now! Oh and its chocolate flavored coffee Yum!

Yes! I still love the eau de toilette water Although I haven't had one person say it smells good....so maybe its just me that likes it Whatev!

Nope no journal action. Was only going to use it to track progress and/or weights after the TOPS meetings, seeing as I have made no progress and had to miss the meeting...no entry

Ok....have a great day gals!
Old 03-10-2013, 09:20 AM   #1559
Blabbermouth!!!

Well one down. My BIL's future MIL was going to come but now she is not. Of course thats the bedding I washed first so that was a waste!

Oh Shawna, I feel your pain on the co-worker sitch! I know you just win everyone over though but I totally get it! Totally!

Hope you have fun at the doggie park!!!
Old 03-10-2013, 09:28 AM   #1560
Blabbermouth!!!

Naty from NJ!!! I always wanted to go there! One day...then head on up to Boston and try to nail the accents!

Well yes, it is harder to type on a screen! I was thinking maybe you were a 911 worker or someone who had to take short hand a lot! My mother in law worked for 911 so they abbreviate everything down so much I could not understand anything she would text me!!! No vowels, hardly any words at all! Took me like 3 months to figure out that v = have The first time she texted me i called her and asked if she was having a seizure and needed help! Seriously with all the jumble she sent I was like holy cow! Its finally the big one!
Closed Thread