Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2013, 11:22 AM   #1501
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Man that took forever to put those two dishes together!! 2.25 hr.'s from start to finish of actual slaving in there. So...the outcome is one 13X9 of Lasagna & one pie dish of Quiche'. Both are loaded & bustin' with goodness. The house smells just devine!!
It's stopped all of that snow-bizz, and now it's sunny, just like the weather fellow said it would be.
Chores need tending to...so I'm off to hit the floors & handle the dishes.

Way to go Naty!! It's better with Butter!!

Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2013, 11:56 AM   #1502
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14

Ahhh.....will stop back by tonight! Crazy day!
Old 03-08-2013, 11:58 AM   #1503
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
i wonder if hmm ok to try things out one day or will one day and morning gain mean true gain?
Old 03-08-2013, 12:30 PM   #1504
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Those gosh darn busy days, Loty!! Who can I speak to about this?!

Naty...I would most certainly think that it would take more than a day, to see the results of a eating plan than you just took on the day prior.

Sparkly kitchy, clean floors, spruced M-bedroom, handled blah-blah bizz calls and the kids went for a nice walk with their Gram.
I'm contemplating a smidgeon of a catnap. Hear that Loty? A -smidgeon-...not a 4 hour, one set for you, one set for me nap. I just can't manage that one today!! Then I need to power on with some more office filing. That's the plan anyway!!

*You'll hear a scream across this nation if someone tries to get in the way of this nap!! Tellin' ya right now!!
Old 03-08-2013, 12:45 PM   #1505
Senior LCF Member

lol ty
have good nap
Old 03-08-2013, 04:25 PM   #1506
Senior LCF Member

i need help..my feelings to have fatty foods but fear at night i get sick aftr last meal so i know won't get fat, i wanna stop this fear..

i fear that i'll blow up

should i stik to it if its helping
or hmm..
Old 03-08-2013, 07:44 PM   #1507
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Naty, maybe you'd feel better about upping the fats if you just made the changes slowly. You know, just add a small amount of fat to your diet each day & see how you tolerate it. Just a thought.
Old 03-08-2013, 07:47 PM   #1508
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

There was no napping here today. I tried...but it just wasn't happening...so I moved onto more choring.
Busted out a pretty mani with 2 different shades of pinks and a top coat of glitter on all of them.
Hunky rented "Taken 2", with Liam Neeson. Good movie so far. I usually do like his stuff.
Old 03-09-2013, 01:07 AM   #1509
Senior LCF Member

oo taken two how was it? so wonder if more about what happen in takken 1 lol..
Old 03-09-2013, 06:03 AM   #1510
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning Girleez!! Happy Saturday!!

Hunky's already left out to church it up with the guys this morning. I've started in on laundries. Two loads to get to this morning. Gonna hit the Spa room for some pretties and get ready to bail out when Rob returns. We're headin' off to the Grand opening of a new Petco in town!! Yay!! We're hoping to get some time with their little people and to inquire about their Spa services for our Littles. Then we're gonna head over to Wally, as we need to return our latest & greatest coffee maker. It seems to have some sort of internal leak and dumps about a cup of water out over night, all over the counter. We may stop by the bible store on our way home. Beyond that...I don't know what this day has in store for us!! It's supposed to be mid to high 50's...so maybe a trip to the pup park for the kids. Hunky will probably find some play time in the train room & I might mess around in the kitchy.

Naty...you were up late last night!! Taken 2 was super good!! We both liked it a lot!! I think I might really like that Liam fellow. He's a good actor & seems to know that he doesn't have to be a cussy to pull it off. I appreciate that...greatly!! How are you doing this morning??

Loty!! Come home!! Check in when you get a chance.

What's going on around here today?!
Old 03-09-2013, 06:33 AM   #1511
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: 200's/1st. Goal Wt: 199 lbs.
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Everyday! :)
I watched the first Taken but thought that maybe Taken 2 would be too predictable but maybe I should give it a watch see. I like Liam as well.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:45 AM   #1512
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi Magz!! A fellow Liam fan!! Yeah, we found there to be some interesting twists & turns in -2-. It was good!!
What's going on with you today?!
Old 03-09-2013, 06:59 AM   #1513
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: 200's/1st. Goal Wt: 199 lbs.
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Everyday! :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlKickinIt View Post
Hi Magz!! A fellow Liam fan!! Yeah, we found there to be some interesting twists & turns in -2-. It was good!!
What's going on with you today?!
Going out to the mall today to pick up some earrings that I plan on buying. Going out to hubby's work with him he works as a counselor and needs to get a few things done. Let's see, working on my yard, at least getting the puppy's waste all cleaned up. Pretty much odds and ends today, nothing to dramatic. How about yourself? I need to put Taken 2 in my Netflix que(sp?) so I can see it now. I Liam's voice and his looks don't hurt either. You and Lo crack me up and I can't get into the chat because the 2 of you are so fast. Michigan is having nice weather today so I will get out and enjoy it because it really is a tease the weather will change on a drop of a hat.
Old 03-09-2013, 07:26 AM   #1514
Blabbermouth!!!

Guess who's baa~aack? Ok.....it's *Me*

yesterday Nothing super worth mentioning just hectic! Didn't even end up returning home until 10 so went straight to be and possible just woke up! Well its not like I slept 12 hours there was substantial amounts of reading and then got ML off to work but still was AWE~SOME!!!

Got some bacon frying now and hope its done in time for the littles swim lesson at 11:15

I gotta shut this down for the time. This computer is being dumb and freezing up and this not took me like 25 min!

BBL!!! have a great day!
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.
Old 03-09-2013, 09:28 AM   #1515
Senior LCF Member

ok upping fat and i guess at nite i need stop fearing the meal b4 bed and spitting it up, mite be y i'm stalling and starving plus dehydrated
Old 03-09-2013, 09:50 AM   #1516
Senior LCF Member

hoping ok keeping protein high to keep full and glob on fat

lean steaks/ chicken breasts
2% cheeses
and butter

next add in cream lol

so far been drowning meals w/ butter 2tblspoons so 6 allready 4 chik breasts, 2 cheez stiks mozz n coby
and cottge cheez 3servs about lol

figure be near the 45/50/5 amount

p/f/c

lol

hoping ok approach do feel satisfied just guilt
Old 03-09-2013, 09:57 AM   #1517
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natosha120 View Post
i need help..my feelings to have fatty foods but fear at night i get sick aftr last meal so i know won't get fat, i wanna stop this fear..

i fear that i'll blow up

should i stik to it if its helping
or hmm..
Wish I had some grand advice for you! I do hope you can get over that soon though!

Maybe try upping fat but be sure to allow for them in your daily calorie consumption. There are lots of free online tools to figure what your daily needs are and then keep in those counts.

Just a suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlKickinIt View Post
There was no napping here today. I tried...but it just wasn't happening...so I moved onto more choring.
Busted out a pretty mani with 2 different shades of pinks and a top coat of glitter on all of them.
Hunky rented "Taken 2", with Liam Neeson. Good movie so far. I usually do like his stuff.
I really could have used that nap too! Thanks a lot!

Well if the consensus is that its a good movie I will have to check it out! I am so terrible at remembering movies. I saw the 1st but heck if I remember what it was about! I have to see things a couple times for it to stick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Going out to the mall today to pick up some earrings that I plan on buying. Going out to hubby's work with him he works as a counselor and needs to get a few things done. Let's see, working on my yard, at least getting the puppy's waste all cleaned up. Pretty much odds and ends today, nothing to dramatic. How about yourself? I need to put Taken 2 in my Netflix que(sp?) so I can see it now. I Liam's voice and his looks don't hurt either. You and Lo crack me up and I can't get into the chat because the 2 of you are so fast. Michigan is having nice weather today so I will get out and enjoy it because it really is a tease the weather will change on a drop of a hat.
Run Miss Maggie run!!!! LOL You can keep up I know you can! Ok well you don't need to totally keep up...I warned you we get on to chattin!

Oh the dreaded yard clean! I don't go out there most of the winter so there is poo as far as the eye can see when the snow goes Thats the beauty of a nice dusting of snow every few days...makes everything new and clean again..but then it melts

It is beautiful today! 39 here Busted out the capri pants and the kids wore shorts to swim class today! Ahhh....all is right in the world!

Last edited by lotus33; 03-09-2013 at 09:58 AM..
Old 03-09-2013, 10:02 AM   #1518
Blabbermouth!!!

Well today will be a chore busting kind of day! Too much was brushed off during the week and now I have house guests Sunday night for the funeral so I have to freshen lots of bedding today! Also I think with the melt happening its time for Jacky to lose his winter coat so a shave for him may be in order!

I *wish* he would let me take him somewhere else to get done! But he bites anyone but his Mama for grooming....brat! For me he sits there and sometimes falls to sleep!

If it were about 10 degrees warmer I think I would crack a window or two here! not quite yet though
Old 03-09-2013, 12:01 PM   #1519
Senior LCF Member

see i hate calorie counting=stress sets me back to bulimic even more and thats my fear;(

but ok after my dairy gorge well lactose feel flatter gut lol

but headache due to electro unbalance

well weight looks ok after meal so far lol...

just hope tempt do dinner same
Old 03-09-2013, 12:44 PM   #1520
Senior LCF Member

dinner loads cheez +butter steak lol

new meat n meal fatty lol

i guess not bad .44lbs for $2.50 about
Old 03-09-2013, 12:49 PM   #1521
Blabbermouth!!!

Ahh...well that makes sense!

Is the bulimia a big problem still? i think there is a board here for that too, I bet those people would have lots of good advice for you and how to overcome the feelings your having.

Let me go check....BRB
Old 03-09-2013, 12:53 PM   #1522
Senior LCF Member

be my meat dairy diet

garlic steak with 3cheese llol

think deff try add red meat to plan

feeling good just plz work ...lol 800cals in butter for sure today as of now
Old 03-09-2013, 12:55 PM   #1523
Senior LCF Member

oh yea why at night i fear keep dinner down but i know just ate to gain but fear i obtain water fast.....

but feeling bettr n loads of fat lol appetite filled lol just hoping hold it in
Old 03-09-2013, 12:57 PM   #1524
Blabbermouth!!!

Sorry, just binge eating was all I found. Its in the addiction thread if you want to look.

Dang....your menu looks yum though!
Old 03-09-2013, 01:12 PM   #1525
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus33 View Post
Sorry, just binge eating was all I found. Its in the addiction thread if you want to look.

Dang....your menu looks yum though!
ty, see twice in past due to lactose use eat over 3000 cals mainly 1500 of fat
since ate tons of cheese and butter,..

was eating marrow, bison,drums,pork and fat broth eggs lol

then stop n tried all fat and just felt ill and began gain on not any or much protein using shirataki no cal noodles getting constipated..so then after that i am tryn work back on track with dairy and fat and meat

Old 03-09-2013, 01:19 PM   #1526
Senior LCF Member

i just hope fig my combo out but since finding my way weight fear i end up fearing dinner will ruin me but do feel good
Old 03-09-2013, 01:42 PM   #1527
Senior LCF Member

I GUESS IF i do well tonight it be great improvement just remind self my body may feel starved at night from spitting it up...oh hope can do it...
Old 03-09-2013, 02:32 PM   #1528
Senior LCF Member

kool it worked super fat n way same as if spit up...BUT didn't maybe drowning in fat n dairy is key FEEL TERRIFIC N WANT MORE STEAK lol n bar butteer even if get bloated and ill dairy love it

like snow white accepting the apple lol
<poison> yummo
Old 03-09-2013, 04:06 PM   #1529
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey y'allz!! Stoppin' in for just a minute, as I think we're bailing off to take the widdy-biddys to the puppy park.

We had so much fun over at Petco's Grand opening!! So many little wanna-be pets there...it was like zoo time for us!! For filling out their little rewards, they gave us a $10 gift card. That was Great!! Spent that, plus $60 more!! But the kids have cute/comfy harnesses...and some treats.
Found out that Walmart doesn't have a replacement of the coffee maker, right now. They have all kinds of different ones...but not this one. So, we'll wait it out & check back with them in a week or so. The ones they did have, have a lot of stainless steel on them. Not a fan of that...cause it seems like if ya just walk passed them, they get a fingerprint on 'em & look unclean. No...not down for that!!
Stopped at the bible store & picked up some bookmarkers & such.
Came home & chowed...tried the outfits on the kids & realized that our kids are chunkier than we thought. So we headed back to Petco...for an exchange. Hit Wally, again. Rob HAD to have salami all of a sudden...as a hankerin' for green olive-cream cheese stuffed salami came over him.
So I collapsed into a nap when we got home...and Hunky went out & gave the car a bath. CT dropped over to bring a bag of what-nots...and Rob primed her...telling her that I was gonna make some brownies & that we'd call her when I wolk up & have her over for some. He said she was on the serious Jones for them...as I'm certain she is. This is gonna be so hilarious!!
I'm throwin' back some coffee, tryin' to wake up from this nap action...then I think we'll haul outta here with the kids, while there's still sunshine out there!!

I catch up with ya gals when we get back in!!
Old 03-09-2013, 04:46 PM   #1530
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natosha120 View Post
kool it worked super fat n way same as if spit up...BUT didn't maybe drowning in fat n dairy is key FEEL TERRIFIC N WANT MORE STEAK lol n bar butteer even if get bloated and ill dairy love it

like snow white accepting the apple lol
<poison> yummo

Hey where do you live? Are you in the US?
Closed Thread