Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2013, 04:43 PM   #1441
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
What's that saying....No better compliment than havin' a copycat??

Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2013, 05:20 PM   #1442
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
LOL....well then copy away!

Yes, i think it would be darn cute to burn it! Good project for this summer!

I managed to save the cupcakes. They were lemon batter and strawberry icing. But the lemon was so weak they were blah. I didn't have any more lemons so I added some frozen lime concentrate. That brightened things up a bit! All is well.

Yup, the littles and ML all love seafood, I am the one who doesn't care for it. But the spice and sauce where rockin! Alfredo should be low carb. Do you ever make it?

Thank you for sharing your nap with me!!!!! Let it be known though I like 2 hrs...so try harder next time will ya?

i am actually going to bed in a few. Super duper early for me!!! ML schedule is killin me though! I have to get more uninterrupted sleep than what I get! So going to bite the bullet and go to bed. I hate going to bed early too! Whaaaaa....<<<< hissy fit
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:25 PM   #1443
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Forgot how funny this is!

27 Reasons Why Kids Are Actually The Worst
Old 03-05-2013, 05:26 PM   #1444
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

good night ladies!!!!
Old 03-05-2013, 05:33 PM   #1445
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Whoa...total hissy-fit!! Must have been that shortened nap I took for you. I KNOW you need a bigger/badder nap time than I was able to offer ya today. Geez...and what's that one about beggers/choosers...
That's very -grown up - of you to go take yourself to bed...knowing you *should*, even though you really, really don't wanna. It's the right thing.

Go get your rests & sleeps!! I'll see you tomorrow!!
Old 03-05-2013, 05:56 PM   #1446
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

HA!! HA!! Loved the kid funnies!! Totally stupid!! I forwarded them onto Hunky. He's gonna get such a kick outta those!!

YES, on the Alfredo action!! That's a pretty LC'ed sauce and I like to use it over the Shiratake noodles. I think it would be soooo Great to add garlic, mushrooms and seared chicken to that!! Top w/parm and maybe some mozzarella. Oooooh boy!! That's gonna go onto the grocery list...like -right NOW-. Excellent idea!!

Great save on the cupcakes...using the Lime concentrate!! I bet they'll be a full on hit tomorrow!!

Well, I've bumped up the heat in here a couple notches...and now I'm fixin' to steal baby Ace & toss him into the *very sparkly* tub. He's not a real fan about this sorta thing. I'm not sure which one of us likes it least. Kiki likes it even less than both Ace & I combined. I don't know if she'll get her turn tonight or not. That may end up depending on how much help their father contributes to this fun.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:54 PM   #1447
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

One clean and fluffy soft baby & one worried dirty girl. She might get hers tomorrow.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:27 AM   #1448
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yo~Yo, Goodmorning Chickarooz!!

Happy Wednesday to us!!

It's *Snowy-Slushy-Wet* out today!! So pretty!!

B was a mixed up mash of 2 hardboileds, 2 itty bitty sausages, mayo and s&p. Vite & dope on board. BS was a nice low 115. Scales bounced back up on me by 2.5lb.'s this morning. What-evv!! I busted out 20'ish minutes of -Faithful Workouts- video #2. Great message...pathetic job on my part, on the work out portion, trying to imitate those rock star athlete women...but it was a far cry from holding the couch down...and gave me a sweat. So, WINNER!!

Rob has a half day. He and our pastor originally had a lunch date set together...but the dude ended up having to postpone on him. So, given the newly open schedule...and that it's weathery out...AND -someone- has new train toys...I expect he'll being playing -Train- today. So silly!!
He shared with me this morning that he's eyeballing a local craigslister, that has an "O" sized train set for sale & is planning to get him a price for the set, today. Oh my goodness!! The good times just have no end in sight!! I'll have to snap a piccy & show you where he's putting this particular set together. When all is said & done...I imagine it'll be really cool!! It's fun to see him get so excited over his toys...and creating little sitchy's with them.

Oh!! In the scentsy warmer I have water and 6 drops each of Lavendar, Bergamont and Ylang-Ylang essential oils. Whoooaaa Nelly!! It's smells like a full on Spa in here today!! Very clean/refreshy & relaxy smelling.

I've gotta go search out some Glam for June this morning.

Loty, did you have class this week??

What's on the agenda today?!
Old 03-06-2013, 09:55 AM   #1449
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hola Amigos!!

So no great luck on going to bed early Mr. Loty had a bout of insomnia and woke me up a thousand times during the night! I may sleep downstairs tonight. I need need need a full night!

My dingbat MIL texted me this morning a great new diet she is going to do. Just amazing...check it out. She wants to start tomorrow. I look, its a diet where you eat whatever you want for 5 days and then fast for 2. Oh for crying out loud! I told her she had mental problems and stop looking at garbage like that! She is 69 years old, low blood pressure, high cholesterol, on antibiotics everyday for chronic bladder infections....yeah just what you need to do...not eat for 2 days

Excellent numbers this am Shawna!

So did Miss Kiki escape the bath or is she up today? Funny how sometimes they don't like that! I can't wait for it to warm up, then I just do mine outside. Sunday is waaaayyy heavy to heft into the tub! She only gets about 3 baths all winter long!

Nope no class this week, its spring break for college. Next Monday however I will be tired! Thats the day I take ML to Detroit and then have class that night!

Enjoy your half day today!! Cant wait for pics!
Old 03-06-2013, 02:46 PM   #1450
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

The Kitchen Hospital doesn't want anything to do with me!! When I hit -play- they tell me some nonsense about there not being serivce in my area at this time. Service in my area?? This is the internet!! Lame!!

Poor Sleepless-Loty!! Hey maybe ML would like to start taking a Magnesium/Melatonin/Hawthorne Extract/Zinc supplement before bed?? Does he take any vites at all, or is he anti??

Oh MIL. That's a really baaaad idea...especially given the pre-exitsting health issues/age. I hope she reconsiders this, before it's takes a real toll on her.

Yes, Kiki escaped her personal sparkle experience. Dirty girl!! She's really just such a wimp...very dainty and so Emo about everything. Clearly not my bio child!! I bet that is tough tryin' to lift Sunday!! I'd go for the -less is more- approach during the Winter months too!!

Man, that Monday is gonna be a big day!! Not a fan of that...for you!! What time do you have to have him out there at the airport?
Old 03-06-2013, 03:29 PM   #1451
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Some little kids that we refer to as the little Dora's, (they are sisters that have the Dora haircut & color), tried to pack off with CT's cat, Max, just a moment ago. I stormed outta the house here & rescued that boy!! He's a big boy, and one of the Dora's was holding his whole body up with one hand, under his arms...not supporting his lower (fatty) body. NO!!

Hmmmmm...having a wonder. I wonder if it would be great to fill the warmer bowl with water & add a splash of concentrated Pine Sol?!?! Yeeessssss!! I think so!! I LOVE the smell of Pine Sol!!
This may be gettin' a little far out there...but, if ya wanted to smell a BBQ/Hotsauce frage...who is to say that you couldn't just simmer some in that little warmer...with some water?? Who Loty...is to say?? Hmmmm?? -Somebody- might just try it & then they'll know.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:53 PM   #1452
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ahhhh...back from basketball. Have a terrible headache and my back hurts but down for the night. Switched into jammies and ditched the bra...so all is getting better I think I need my back cracked. Maybe tomorrow if it still hurts. ML did apologize for keeping me up all night though. He went back to work after the game and will get home about 10 tonight. I told him under NO circumstance is he to wake me up unless he is prepared to deal with what may come out of my mouth

WHAT???? Those rotten little Dora's!! Does Max have a collar on? Good thing Ninja Kitty was on watch!!!

What the heck??? Let me see what I can about the kitchen hosp. I didn't try it online yet. Thats weird though. Didn't know the internet had jurisdictions Hey have you been keeping up on BL? Did I mention that I can't stand Gina? Uhg like I find her to be the most annoying person, i fast forward through her bits of the show!
Old 03-06-2013, 04:01 PM   #1453
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yeah ..MIL swung by after school and asked again about that diet. Shes like...are you sure it doesn't look good? I think it looks good. Well nobody asks me something and expects a sugar coated answer so....no it is not a good diet, your old, on medication, and not healthy! What are you thinking?!?!? Oh she makes me nuts!
Old 03-06-2013, 04:20 PM   #1454
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

....You.....*Ummm, NO...you're OLD and on your last leg here...it's not the one for you!!* I'm Glad you don't sugar coat. Seriously, I've had all I can take with nicety nice nice lies throughout my years, w/CT. ENOUGH!! Tell it like it is Man!! This reminds me...I re-checked out my library book "Liespotting"...that someone else had put on hold & made me give up...prematurely. Ha!! Got it back!! And, I also picked up a new to me book called "You Can't Lie To Me". Lots of anti-lie here.

No, Max doesn't have a collar. I just couldn't believe how brazen those girls were!! Theives!! Abuduction!! Kidnapping....Katnapping!!

I'm Glad to hear that you got your comfys on. I wonder if you're having the aches because of your lack of rests/sleeps? Early bedtime (attempt) for Loty, again.
Old 03-06-2013, 04:23 PM   #1455
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I've only caught one episode of this BL!! I should pop over to their site & take a watch. I'll have to find this irritating pest, Gina. I'll have to see if she aggitates me like she does you.
Old 03-06-2013, 04:29 PM   #1456
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well people know this about me. So if they come to me and start the sentence with ...can I ask you a question...I answer with yes but I assume your looking for tough love.

Oh I have no doubt at all ....not at all...that Gina will drive you batty too! Let me try to see which episodes are really good so you can check it out!!!

Hey....what did you guys end up doing today??? Did I get a 2 hour nap???
Old 03-06-2013, 04:52 PM   #1457
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

The Biggest Loser - Episode Guide - Work Together - NBC.com

This is the episode that sealed the deal on the No Mo Gina in the Loty house!
Old 03-06-2013, 04:53 PM   #1458
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh don't you wish I hooked you up with a 2hr nap!! The Hunk & I both tried for naps this afternoon...but it just didn't work out. For him it was because he was pining over his train play...and I suppose my delima may have involved a mix of too much coffee/iced T.

My day was mostly droll. I hit the dailys...took a *too long* of a call from CT ...and by then it was lunch time...nap attempt...vitamin order on the internet...return a couple emails...order some vases off the internet....paid some bills...tried to get the kitchen hospital folks to speak at me...and that's about it.

I like your response to folks!! That way they get primed, right off the bat...you're gonna get a no nonsense answer here!! That's the way to do it!! You don't mess with BS!! <---That would be a good bumber sticker for you to roll with!!

Oh yeah, so it is Grace that's got a field trip comin' up? What's the happs with that? Aside from lunch and recess...that was always my favorite time in school.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:03 PM   #1459
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh Thanky~Thanky for the linkage to the irritator!! I'm glad to be able to see the *very one* that -flipped your switch-!! I can't wait to watch it!!
Old 03-06-2013, 05:09 PM   #1460
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ooh....any fun stories from CT~land???

Bummer no nap! I don't know that I have ever had so much coffee that I couldn't nap!

Yup, G has a field trip. Its to an art museum. We have been there a hundred times but they change the displays all the time. Should be pretty easy though. The kids should be good.

ML is going to run into work and get some stuff done and then we are going to hang out for the afternoon. I think he is already starting to panic about being gone for a week! He is stocking up on Loty time!

Actually going to maybe see if he wants to talk a walk. The dogs are soooo stir crazy and its supposed to be mid 30's tomorrow so its getting warmer finally!
Old 03-06-2013, 05:17 PM   #1461
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Watch The Food Hospital Season 1 Episode 1 Episode One

Try this one, it works for me. I didn't watch a full episode yet. I will in 15 min after the kids go to bed. Going to watch one and then go to bed. Try to get sleep tonight!!!
Old 03-06-2013, 05:24 PM   #1462
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Nah...nothing of any worthy interest with CT today...just the norm...complaining. It's rampant!!

You've never had so much coffee as to upset a nap?! Amateur!! I guess -someone- just doesn't know how to throw 'em back...like maybe others do.

Awwwe, ML. Well you be sure to let him have as much Loty-Time as he wants. Date Day!! Make Ward happy, June!!
What day will he return?
Old 03-06-2013, 05:27 PM   #1463
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh Yeah!! Look at you just finding all kinds of great links!! Thank you!! I'll give it a look this evening!!
Old 03-06-2013, 05:30 PM   #1464
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh son of a gun! Those vids want you to pay after 2 minutes of watching!! Uh no!

Let me look some more!

Oh ML comes home on friday. He is not staying any extra days this year.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:36 PM   #1465
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

What a drag!! Those $ snipers!! They'd like us to believe they're sittin' on gold...and they might be....we may never know!!

Man oh man...yeah, 5 days is far enough time to be away!!

The big kid over here is insisting I take a field trip into the train room. He's dying to show off his latest creation in there. Before the outright summons, I heard a yell from there of "You married a Man, Honey....you married a MAN!!". These field trips always take awhile. I guess I need to hear every.fine.detail.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:40 PM   #1466
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh my...well go see what your man is up to! Thats funny stuff!!!!

Ok...my patience with this dumb show has reached its peak! Gonna go to bed and read! I know how to do that!

Good night!!!
Old 03-06-2013, 06:14 PM   #1467
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yes, that's one silly-funny Hunk... I think he got that -you married a man- thing off some cell phone commercial runnin' on tv. What a character.

Yepp, shove it with the flick watchin' & go read your book!! I hope you get sleeps tonight!!

See you tomorrow!!
Old 03-07-2013, 05:35 AM   #1468
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning!!

<---Don't WANNA go to the Dentist this morning!! DON'T WANNA!! Don't wanna.

FINE!! I'll go...but there is no wanna.

Check ya all back after I've been messed with.
Old 03-07-2013, 11:37 AM   #1469
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
big ideas all fat want and meat meals lol or steak diet well red meat..oo bison and cream drink straight lol

or buttery onions on burgers with cheez lol

guess happy maintain but want bison r thinkin add diff to diet

slo increase of fat lol

instead chik have bison lol pricy tho or easy burger cheese with the cottge cheese double dairy lol hmm ideas
Old 03-07-2013, 11:37 AM   #1470
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
dentist lol
Closed Thread