Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2013, 06:48 PM   #1411
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
WOE: mostly raw, plant based
Start Date: 9-1-14
Oh thats great to hear!!! Full on energy Did you end up getting your oldies DVD's the other day?

Ok...good to know on the coffee bean! I actually was looking at the new catalog and they brought back a coffee flavored wax! Going to have to get some of that!

So have either of you heard of this show?

The Food Hospital : Cooking Channel

Its on in a few minutes so I am going to check it out!

Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2013, 06:55 PM   #1412
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Oh my lands!! In the back of a van!! SO FUNNY!! Yes, she'll need more guidance & intervention than that!! And probably a whole lot sooner rather than later...given that all the other kiddos are getting this info dumped on them right now. Ugggh, poor Little G. You know when I was in the 6th grade, I had a 5th grade boyfriend for a short time. He tried talking me into doin' *it*!! Freaky!! FIFTH grade!! I did not of course...but he most certainly would have...had I been willing.
Poor ML!! Yikes!!

Friday, Nov. 21st, 2014 = 181.5

Friday, Nov. 28th, 2014 =
Old 03-04-2013, 07:08 PM   #1413
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OoOooOoh, the Food Hospital show sounds like something I'd really like to check out!! Very wise concept!! Let us know what you think of it!! I may see if it's something I can check out online!!

No...somebody else has my -oldies-vid!! I did however grab a 3 dvd set of *Faithful Workouts*. It's a mix of devotional chat & a verrrry good workout. I was real unsure of how this mix could be blended...but I'm really pleased with it. It left me quite aware that there's a lot of *potential* growth on my part...from where I am right now...work out wise. Another words...they were quite further advanced than I. Showoffs!!

I'd love to hear what you think of the coffee wax!!
Old 03-04-2013, 07:15 PM   #1414
Blabbermouth!!!

food hospital online

The Food Hospital - 4oD - Channel 4
Old 03-04-2013, 07:15 PM   #1415
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margery575 View Post
This is what I sent off to Ma this evening...for a wickedly Great laugh!!

I can't see it .....but up for a great laugh!
Old 03-04-2013, 07:16 PM   #1416
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I'm not able to see your piccys Marg.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:18 PM   #1417
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

LOTY!! You're Brilliant & Awesome!! Thanky!! I'm gonna totally check that action out!!
Old 03-04-2013, 07:22 PM   #1418
Blabbermouth!!!

I have a feeling I won't agree with all the advice they have but interesting show none the less! Better than some of the garbage on anymore!
Old 03-04-2013, 07:24 PM   #1419
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I totally agree!!
Old 03-05-2013, 02:29 AM   #1420
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
yup love hello kitty lol and monkeys... most markers/colored pencils and paiting used in those

tiger-painted
the horse-markers
the rest color pencils

i try mix things up lol

ty both..
Old 03-05-2013, 02:50 AM   #1421
Senior LCF Member

the only issue i have is i have no idea how to read the books...so i do it by my mind nothing from a book lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo_00541.jpg (37.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Photo_00534.jpg (36.0 KB, 2 views)
Old 03-05-2013, 07:30 AM   #1422
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning!! Happy Twozzday!!

Naty, you turn out some real good work!! So impressive...especially after hearing you're -self taught-. Wow!! Sure can't tell from your work...looks like pro-goods!! I wonder if you might enjoy youtube tutorial videos...rather than the book reading. Just a wonder.

LOTY!! Guess what?!?! Minus 3.5lb.'s this am!! I'm so excited!! That's a grand total of 4lb.'s in two days...since knocking off the fast acting dope!!
<---Totally elated. TOTALLY!!

We're expecting a mildly weathery day. Kinda cold...like maybe mid 40's...and probably not a lot of sunshine...as it's gonna try to start raining this afternoon. So...I suppose I'll focus my efforts on choring. I've got a load of filing to do in the office, and our masterbath is callin' for a sparkle. I'll nail the dailys and think about givin' the floors a mop.
I sent Hunky off with his tin of Brown E's this morning. I can't wait for him to enjoy the fun trickery & hear all his stories!!
I'm considering taking in a batch to my dental office folks on Thursday morning, when I go in for a cleaning. FUNNY-FUNNY!!

What's going on with all y'all today?! Lote, where are you & G going for lunches today?
Old 03-05-2013, 07:46 AM   #1423
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

A piccy from yesterday, of Ace...Homesteading in his pioneer hut, amongst his flamingo friends & tumbleweeds.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg The Homesteader.jpg (59.9 KB, 2 views)
Old 03-05-2013, 08:51 AM   #1424
Blabbermouth!!!

yeah!!!!!! Oh super excited for you!!!! I hope it continues and works out great!!! So you are not needing the fast acting at all? Thats awesome!!! And your energy is up, so that fast acting stuff is a bummer all around hey?

Not sure where she wants to go. I suspect if her friend is able to come with us she will let her choose. Otherwise probably Arby's or something along those lines. This whole thing still makes me They needed to break it up and do this info over a few years not throw it all at them at once like this. Or...hey heres a novel idea. Why don't parents parent! I'm not even sure how this responsibility falls on the school system

Went and got groceries ....again need to make cupcakes today for teh Boss Lady. My Mom is her real estate agent and the agents tour is tomorrow and Mom wanted some sort of treat there so she asked me to make cupcakes.

Then lunch

Then cleaning

and for a nap! Come to think of it maybe that should take priority over cleaning...

I have to work tomorrow so I will miss my first stinking week I was going to weigh in! But G has a field trip and I haven't missed one yet so I had to switch days around to accommodate that. Whatev....I will still be fat for next weeks weigh in too! No worries!

Ahhhhh....cant wait to hear how the Brown~e's go over!!! What fun!

OMG Ace's Place!!!!!! Thats a big pad!!! Is there an upstairs area to climb on?

Sep 1~223, Oct 1~210, Nov 1~207
Old 03-05-2013, 08:52 AM   #1425
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natosha120 View Post
the only issue i have is i have no idea how to read the books...so i do it by my mind nothing from a book lol
Do you have some books or patterns you want to know what they are? i know how to read them so I can help if you ever want
Old 03-05-2013, 10:24 AM   #1426
Senior LCF Member

no books or patterns i just every time look online i never understand what to do abreviations etc..
Old 03-05-2013, 10:27 AM   #1427
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

That's right...not taking ANY fast acting -fat maker- at all. The only way I can get away with that is to chow verrrry low carb...so as to keep the BS steady & avoid BS spikes...and get away with using only the long lasting dope. Thank God it's working!! Just gotta stay on the straights with this!!

I just don't know what to think about this predicament that the school has you in with their S. ed. How much time did they give you parents to consider this approach of theirs? I wonder if you might be able to locate a book that you find more agreeable...to broach this topic. Then you could read thru it...and maybe pick & choose the areas to share...as you feel the Little's are ready to digest. Just a thought. I have NO experience with this sorta thing.

That's so kind of you to J. Cleaver for the sake of boss lady & CT. You're such a sweet & giving soul.

I think the napping before cleaning is a really solid idea!! I vote for that plan!!

So you've got an extra week before weigh in!! That's Great news!! Time to get ON IT!!

LOL..."Ace's Place"...that's cute!! Could put a little sign out there saying that. I don't think Kiki would be offended, as she has -0- interest in the little shack!! No, it's not so elaborate as to have stairs, elevators and upper floors. We are all just -common folk- here...not fancy.

Ya know, I've had a fat hankerin' for popcorn since you mentioned the last time!! I may succomb to it today. I think I NEED it!!
Old 03-05-2013, 10:55 AM   #1428
Blabbermouth!!!

Ok back from lunch. The little friend went and chose chinese. So I should be good and sick later! Just doesn't agree with me anymore!!!

Oh I don't remember what day they sent the permission slip home Wed or Thur last week I think. Oh well, I will just do what I do and find a great book and use that as a tool and take care of this sitch my own way...dang school! Just focus on math and junk like that would ya???

Let me tell you a little secret.....

Popcorn always *smells* better than it tastes! For real!!!! Just never even mind that junk!

Don't think the nap is gonna happen. I waited to do the cupcakes till now. I had a horrible thought of my hounds eating them all while I was away so thought I better wait until I got back. My Mom is picking them up at 3:30 before the kids get out of school. This way I know they won't get gobbled up by the pups!

Oh Ace's Place could also include a Kiki's Korner if he chose to share the joint at all! Well there is so much room up there in the roof why don't ya just tell Rob to run a train track around in there!
Old 03-05-2013, 11:00 AM   #1429
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natosha120 View Post
no books or patterns i just every time look online i never understand what to do abreviations etc..
Oh gotcha! Well your craft or hobby store will have all sorts of instructional books. I just taught myself that way. It really isn't as hard as it looks. I know it looks terribly overwhelming but its not!

here are basic abbreviations for the basic stitches.

How to Read a Crochet Pattern |
Old 03-05-2013, 11:31 AM   #1430
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh Chinese goodness!! I hope it surprises you this time, and doesn't give you a hard time. Were there any egg rolls involved? I WANT IT!!

Wow, a half week - week is not a lot of time for parents to decide on a game plan for their little chillin's...regarding the birdz & beez!! I think you're handling it very well though. It's reared it's head & you're forming a plan that suits you & the kids...rather than just turning a blind eye to the sitch & lettin' the pieces fall all over the place. Good Momma!!

Well...I know you're right about the popcorn smellage...but I don't like it!! It doesn't sound like I get any, if I go with your version of how this should play out!! Of course if I purposefully burnt it...I really wouldn't want anything to do with it then...and for a while!! PEE-U!!

Not a fan of the nap slipping away...but understand the why of it.

I love the Kiki Korner signage idea!! How precious would that all be?! If I ever get my Martha on...those might be projects to consider!!

Gotta throw some lunches down for the Hunk!! Back soon!!
Old 03-05-2013, 12:14 PM   #1431
Blabbermouth!!!

Yes they would be super cute signs!! Maybe go antiquing for a little chunk of barn wood or something. Oh...I have one of those wood burning tools you could just burn it into the front of the house itself! I think it was under 20.00 at the hobby shop!

i think pinterest lied to me Rave reviews on a lemon cupcake with strawberry icing. Followed directions but its blah

Nope no egg roll. Actually nothing much exciting as I didn't want to feel sick the next day!

Gross burnt popcorn! What about trying butter flavored salt and put it on a microwaved cheese cracker? Eh...that really doesn't cut it does it!
Old 03-05-2013, 04:12 PM   #1432
Senior LCF Member

ty..evryone i was wondering..i decided stop weighn every day i always same n i so lost inches would be ok to drink watr at night super thirst

n bad breath lol headaches- def weak feel but superthirsty be ok u think to drink water at night? or does that cause gain lol
Old 03-05-2013, 04:20 PM   #1433
Senior LCF Member

notice i sweat from like burning off all protein arms trim n weights help...flat tummy lol

so love that eat so much
7 huge prob 8oz a piece breasts n 6servings cottge cheez lol
but is boring i love the effect healthy look but miss
enjoying other buttery rich dishes lol..feel like seeing to do same 6meals n eat rich fatty foods but hmm scared temp n to mess lean up which seems working..

maybe think on it
Old 03-05-2013, 04:29 PM   #1434
Senior LCF Member

wow very helpful page crochet ty
Old 03-05-2013, 05:11 PM   #1435
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Naty, my vote is for drinking your water when you're thirsty...regardless of time of day/night. It's been said that by the time we -feel- really thirsty, our bodies are well on their way to dehydration. Yes, you may experience a smidge of water weight gain...but it's important to stay hydrated!! The other morning I weighed before using the potty and was up 2 lb.'s!! Seriously. But whatever, you know? Not to mention...it helps to keep the skin supple looking and a host of other things...than we can see and that can't be seen. It's a GOOD idea!! That's my vote!!
Old 03-05-2013, 05:12 PM   #1436
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh you and your chicken!!!!

have you ever had your sugar checked? Thirst is a symptom of that. I would drink. If your thirsty your probably a little dehydrated.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:16 PM   #1437
Blabbermouth!!!

Hey ninja kitty....stop stealing my ideas
Old 03-05-2013, 05:18 PM   #1438
Blabbermouth!!!

MmmmmMmmmmmMmmmm...made creole shrimp alfredo for dinner! Yum!
Old 03-05-2013, 05:25 PM   #1439
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Loty, that's a Great idea to burn the words into a signage board!! That would look really COOL!! We have a couple different soldering irons that could be used for that project. That's a really Good idea!!

Pinterest does indeed lie sometimes. A blah cupcake?! Can it be?! I've never encountered such a thing!! How many did you bake? I bet they're real pretty, if nothin' else...yellow & pink.

Wow, Good for you on not going over the top on the Chinese goodness!! I'm proud of you!!

MmmMMmMm...I really like those micro'ed Cheddar Cheese crackers...a lot!! CT borrowed our parchment paper...and has yet to return it.
My popcorn -want- has deminished since we spoke of it possibly being burnt.

I took a nap for the both of us. If we split it evenly...then we both got about 1.25 hr.'s. Anytime, Lote.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:36 PM   #1440
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yeah, I told Rob about your idea of installing train tracks & a second story into the kids's house. He totally cracked up...and then spent a century sharing with me all of his Great plans for the different tracks he has. Good one, Lote.
Oh yeah, and today his latest & great *Merry Christmas to me, again* packages arrived in the mail. Slot car...race cars...for another track. I guess once a fellow starts dabbling into his highly longed for & coveted toys of his youth...there's no stoppin' it!!

Man OH man...I bet your Shrimp Creole~Alfredo was the bomb diggety of dinners!! Does the entire Loty household appreciate & love that sorta dish...with seafood in it?
Closed Thread