Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2013, 12:41 PM   #1321
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
WOE: mostly raw, plant based
Start Date: 9-1-14
Thought i would take advantage of the day off and have a nap....now I feel yuck! We have basketball tonight regardless of the snow day so going to get some stuff done and then get ready for that. Maybe pop some drugs and get some coffee going too!

Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2013, 01:14 PM   #1322
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
wow ty ty

similar cool n easy see dukan diet same tho i didn't want to move on just meat lol n eat wow...U ROCK...WOW TY TY LOTUS thats awesome ty
Old 02-27-2013, 01:43 PM   #1323
Blabbermouth!!!

your welcome!!!!
Old 02-27-2013, 03:59 PM   #1324
Senior LCF Member

deff no bathroom issues running bak forth lol 30mins fast relief lactose lol

i guess its natural instead laxatives

lol
Old 02-27-2013, 04:08 PM   #1325
Senior LCF Member

i know wrong but i lov i can go n diet since using 2% lol but pile on the food

but get so dehydrated times 2 lol
since meat does that with protein n with dairy lol...
guessn b safer for the body then a laxative hoping lol
Old 02-27-2013, 07:55 PM   #1326
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Heya!!

Cool on moving your gazelle into the *playroom* Lote!! Sounds like you're gearing up to get your recess on!! Does that larger TV also come equipped w/ a DVD player, so as to play one of your Go-zillion vidz while you bust a move? This is exciting news!!

Bogus on not qualifying for the extras on the taxes!! We found some surprises along those same lines too this year.

Well, I'll have to give the coffee bean warming experiement another shot, before I can report any true findings. I think the 3 drops of Peppermint was probably at least 2 drops too many...as it quickly went from Mocha scent to just straight peppermint....and then I went on to bake Bacon...so that covered the smellage up even further. Top it off, I used the Bacon to add to the LC Clam Chowder I made. So then the house smelled of bacon, thyme-chowder. That was entirely too many smells to know what was what!!
But oOooOOOoooh, was that Chowder ever Good!! Man!! That stuff blows my mind it's so good!!

What's going on with your weather now? Any chance you'll have another snow day tomorrow?

Our weather is trying to shift a bit, and warm up. By Fri/Sat, it's supposed to be near 60*!! Yippee!! So, I'm fixin' to plant some more tulip bulbs, both indoor (tonight) and outdoor (over the weekend).

Right after lunches today...the whole fam took a 2.5 hour nap!! It was so hard to wake up from!! Did your coffee/dope give ya the kickstart you were looking for this afternoon?
How was the basketball game tonight?!

Naty, how are you feeling with your menu changes?

Friday, Dec. 5th , 2014 = 182.5

Friday, Dec. 12th , 2014 =

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 02-27-2013 at 07:57 PM..
Old 02-27-2013, 08:39 PM   #1327
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh the weather is snow/rain mix all day. Supposed to get down in the 20's tonight so hoping it doesn't freeze.

I think I had a case of the winter blahs today. Just no energy at all and stir crazy all at the same time! Actually going to bed soon. Going to try the morning work out one more time! Wish me luck! how have you been doing? Any biking this week? Yup the kids tv has DVR and a DVD player. I can actually watch anything recorded on the big tv upstairs on that one too.

So Ava said to me she doesn't want to ever wear a bra because she doesn't want dents in her shoulders Guess my fat shoulders are perma dented

Ooh yeah for getting some tulips in! Do you pull yours out every year? I think your supposed to but I just leave them in. I can't wait to get in the garden and get that yard going again!

Nope the coffee dope did nothing. I have been heading off a headache all day. Well maybe it worked cause I never got terrible full blown headache. Game was a win though so that was good!

Sep 1~223, Oct 1~210, Nov 1~207
Old 02-27-2013, 09:16 PM   #1328
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Subjecting Hunky to a little marathon of the *Golden Girls*. They still crack me up!!

Yikes, yeah I hope it doesn't freeze on ya guys!! Slippery is NO good!!

Do you think your headache & blahs are Toms personality traits showin' thru? Yes, you will do Great on your gazelle, now that it's in the playroom & you can watch things!! That's way cool that you can watch shows on that TV that you've recorded on the other one!! High tech!!
No, aside from floppin' around a little bit this morning...while reviewing the exercise tapes...I haven't worked out since the -half- workout on Monday am. I guess I could jump back in tomorrow!! I am feeling quite a lot better this evening!!

Oh Ava... Well another Great reason for her to stay away from these stupid bras is the back ripple they create!! Sure wouldn't want that, Little A!! That's funny!!

Me pull out the tulips?? No. I don't know a thing about gardening or yard stuff. Either Rob knows it's supposed to be done...if it is supposed to be done...or...I dunno. Well now that I think about it...I think he only pulled a small amount out, because he thought there were too many all bunched up. That's why. So maybe he has no idea that -maybe- they're supposed to come up. My experiment only came about because of a posting on pinterest. It looked easy. So, we just picked up some more of those colorful glass rocks & mixed them with river rock, thru them into some vases & dropped the bulbs in, with some water. We'll see what happens!! No soil!! I like that idea, because it seems that soil brings in yucky little nat type bugs. They did on the coast anyhow. Yuck!!
I really should make an effort to find enjoyment out in the yard...with all the sunshine & being able to make things grow & such. I'll consider this.

Yippee on a winning game tonight!! That must have felt good!!
Old 02-27-2013, 09:23 PM   #1329
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Lame wondering thought...

Have you always read before you go to sleep? Like you take your reading material to bed...specifically to read a bit right before sleeps? Is that something you started doing from way back...like as a kid?
Did your parents read to you at night or encourage you to read before sleeps?
Old 02-27-2013, 09:28 PM   #1330
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yeah, and do you or did you/ML read to the Littles?

I don't recall my folks ever reading a story to me while I was growing up & it really never occured to me to take reading material to bed, until noticing Rob doing it.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:21 AM   #1331
Senior LCF Member

well day 1 down if cheese, cottage..helps add to the dry food lol chik breast n eggs lol

tho bloated, headache from dehydration, and atleast not constipated=lactose

ninja kitty feel ok bit ill from dehydration due to dairy but honestly its just toooooo good lol.

always think will just go away but nope guess stuck with lactose intollerance. my cousin can't have chocolate she gets same reaction..

its weird i don't mind for sweets or carbs really enjoy meat lol
but if i had to avoid chocolate i prob could but i seem to be hooked to the dairy which wrecks havoc on me lol
Old 02-28-2013, 08:00 AM   #1332
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Popping in again to say "hiya!" I see everyone is still plugging along and I find it hard to keep up with the conversations, it would take me along time to read all the responses. Have a nice day everyone.
Old 02-28-2013, 08:29 AM   #1333
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning Chickarooz!!

I slept well last night!!
B was LC yogurt, am vites-dopes. The news said it was 43* out this morning, so the kids & I popped out for a 20 min neighborhood walk.
I've got the coffee-smellage warmer going...so we'll see how that turns out.
I need to build in more mini workouts throughout the day. If it's fair enough outside when Hunky comes home for the day, then we might ponder venturing out with the Little people to the -dog park-.

Awww, poor Naty...it sounds like you're feeling pretty rough. Are you getting in enough water-broth? What about vitamins/supplements...are you taking anything? I hope so!!

Lote, how's your morning going?!

Hi Magz!! Yes, quite a lot of chatty-chatty in here, huh?! I hope all is good with you?

What's everyone doin' today?!
Old 02-28-2013, 08:44 AM   #1334
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi folks!

Hope you all are having a better morning than me!!!! Too much to even explain now!

Naty~you crack me up!!! I always thought...of if I could just be allergic to sugar or chocolate it would be so much easier....clearly there are ways around that! Don't you get stomach cramps??

Mags~ Oh gosh yeah...just jump in with anything you feel like spouting off about! We get to talking on here a bunch! You'd be a month of Sundays catching up! Glad to see you whenever you have time to stop in though! How would you like another dog or 3???? Thats part of the bad morning that I am not even getting into yet!

Shawna~No I did not like to read until my early 20's. As soon as it was for pleasure and not homework I liked it! Or maybe my defiant nature...when I said *I* get to read vs. someone *telling* me to read is a more accurate theory! And no I don't recall my parents reading to me(LOL thats to normal an activity for a CT to ever do!! LOL), maybe when we were really young..don't remember. I also don't remember them reading themselves either. They had a TV in their room so they watched that. ML and I have a strict no TV in the bedrooms policy.

Yes we read to the littles every day several times, they could both read, actually read, before entering preschool. So both at age 4 were readers. They continue to be excited and interested in reading and we all read at least 30 min in bed each night. I do not read to them anymore, I thought about it. Maybe a big novel a few chapters a night, but they are great on their own. G read the entire Harry Potter series in about 2.5 months! I just looked it up it 4175 pages! They will both read more on the weekends during the day, and a lot of the time we just all sit in the family room and have a 30 min session.

I shoot for an average of 1 a week. But sometimes its like a reading frenzy and then a dry spell for a month. That movie I went to about the Zombies I downloaded that book the next day and will finish tonight, then I am going to start The Great Gatsby....old book I know but I want to see the movie and I hate seeing the movie before the book.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:19 AM   #1335
Senior LCF Member

lol today just bloat from the dairy so far lol

throat hurts both sides so been up hard to sleeping
up all hours n at 2 am lol just stayed up ?

wanted to know if on anything in life you have to try to see if its for you, right
?

i felt curious to try to enjoy a lil more food an hour r so b4 bed to help sleep better cause on this diet always weak n hungry tho eat close to 6 breast n 20eggs n cheese 6 servings lol n ddrink alot n chew gum

so curious if i try 1 day can i always fix it if don't work?
Old 02-28-2013, 05:27 PM   #1336
Senior LCF Member

guess all good no probs today well lactose issues..

think gonna up too more cheez lo fat n such

cheddrs n mozz etc..
Old 02-28-2013, 06:14 PM   #1337
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quiet day here. Lots of choring, easy reheat lunches...more cleanings, a nap, and that's about it.

Hey Naty, that's good to hear that your dairy is working out fairly well for you. You're not trying to get sick are ya? Sore throat?

Uh-oh Loty...are some pups in trouble in Lotyville?
I can totally see you as being anti-read...until it was fully up to you!! Rebel!! Rebellious Loty!!
Totally agree with the -No TV in the bedroom- policy.
That is so Awesome of you & ML to encourage the Little's like you have, with their own readings!! Brilliantly Great parenting on your parts!! And G, with her readings!! That's so impressive!! Good job, G!!
I love the visual of your little family all gathered together in the family room...quietly absorbed in your own special reads...but still sharing your time together. So sweet!!

Hey, I've been meaning to ask you...are you still having your *girl Friday* come help you out?
Old 02-28-2013, 06:51 PM   #1338
Blabbermouth!!!

sounds like a good day to me!!!! Polar opposite of mine

You know I have to schedule her whenever I get a chance, I was just thinking about that. I have paid her for 3 more visits already so I need to cash in!!
Old 02-28-2013, 06:57 PM   #1339
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yes, cash in!!
Polar opposite doesn't sound Great.
<---Baking some flourless Peanut Butter Cookies. Pinterest told me to.

So what was your day all about Lote? Or would you rather pass on the recount?
Old 02-28-2013, 07:05 PM   #1340
Senior LCF Member

no just i think throat maybe tonsils not sure since reoccuring..hmm thinking so.

jaw pain from throat pain..

hmm

i do think at slo add n new ideas lol do stillmans/dukan n my mix to it spice it up here n there lol

gn girls
with pain may be up 2am for 4th day

SOOOO TIRED
Old 02-28-2013, 07:07 PM   #1341
Senior LCF Member

yummy delicious pnut cookies
Old 02-28-2013, 07:09 PM   #1342
Senior LCF Member

crave fat lol was lookn at bacon for while
Old 02-28-2013, 07:26 PM   #1343
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So the Peanut Butter goodies........they'll surely be a repeat around here.

I used...
1 cup of Adams Creamy Peanut Butter
3/4 cup of Splenda
1/8 cup of Splenda/Brown sugar twin
1 Egg
1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract

Mixed all into one bowl, and hand stirred it. Created balls of about 1 Tbsp each. Threw it into a preheated 350* oven for 10 minutes. I used parchment paper on my cookie sheet pan. Bam-Boom!!

Naty, you need bacon!! How about a bacon-peanut butter cookie for you?! Yah!!
Old 02-28-2013, 07:36 PM   #1344
Blabbermouth!!!

hope you get some sleep naty!!!!
Old 02-28-2013, 07:37 PM   #1345
Blabbermouth!!!

Ooh...those sound good!

Dang that pinterest!
Old 02-28-2013, 07:41 PM   #1346
Blabbermouth!!!

I just bought a big bag of stevia sweetener, haven't tried it yet. have you ever? Wondering if it tastes funny? I think I remember not liking the taste of Splenda. Well it would be hidden in the cookie, but say in my coffee.
Old 02-28-2013, 08:06 PM   #1347
Blabbermouth!!!

Alright friends....I am off to dreamland before pinterest sucks me in!

See ya all tomorrow!
Old 02-28-2013, 08:32 PM   #1348
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yes Loty, you go to bed!!

We rarely ever use sweetners, as I have pulled WAY back from baking goodies. Not wanting to take in sweets/fakey stuff & all. Splenda works really well in all of our baked goodies, when we do make 'em. Also, we used to use it to sweeten our coffees, back when we enjoyed that sweet flave.
At some point, maybe 3'ish years ago now...we stopped adding the splenda in our coffees, and just used HWC. Rob added some splenda to his coffee the other day, while we were out galavanting...and could barely drink it. He thought it was totally grody. Eh, it's whatever ya get used to I guess!!
I may know this...but sure don't recall now...do you use HWC in your coffee? What do you use for sweet in your coffee now?

Nighty Night Girlzzzz!! Get good sleeps & rests!!
Old 03-01-2013, 08:03 AM   #1349
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning!!

Cleanin' house this morning & hoping to go out on a play-park date with the fam, when the kid's Papa gets home for the day.

So, washin' the bedding, then all the throw rugs...unloading the dw & reloading. Those are 1st on the list!!

B was LC Yoge & some Almonds. Tweakin' around with the dope today. I'm gonna try boosting the long lasting insulin doses & reducing the fast acting. There's some research that suggests that the fast acting dope is the main Dbag of the weight gain equation. So, I'm gonna see how this plays out. I'll certainly be monitoring with the meter...and will change up the course of action, if it's not playin' out well.

We're expecting 62'ish *'s today!! Yah!!

What are all y'all up to today?!
Old 03-01-2013, 08:54 AM   #1350
Senior LCF Member

hey now all seems ok wonder do a new locarb plan my own using the lean and protein approach

lean meat wonder did all white plan except for drinks lo carb lol

tuna white chik breast shrimp lobster any white lean meat n herbs garlic n such n dairy lean non fat milk yogurt no additives vanilla flavor ok splenda salt n substitilute soy milk non fat lean lo fat cheese egg whites no yolks lol all white n lean diet make up own plan be cool already di it just take yolks out lol

cause like be interestn lol

n diff like hard but allready love white lean meats just drop yolks lol

prob try it tomorro allready had 4yolks before thought idea up lol
Closed Thread