Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2013, 06:45 PM   #1291
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Oh poor Lote!! Tom must have headed your direction directly after bailing from over here. Two timer!! Please, keeeeep him!! That is good that you don't have a weigh in tomorrow!! You're traveling to D-town tomorrow, aren't you? What time are you heading out? Are you building in any special stops on your way back, when you're on your own? How long is ML gone for?

MmMmMmM...Veg/Beefy soup!! I would like 2 bowls as well!!

On the nail clipping of the chillin's...I'm thinking that Ace is just gonna get the muzzle action put on him...and then his father will go at it with the clippers. It won't take but a couple minutes. He just has a fit...crying & such, and trying to wrap his mouth around the hand that's doing the clipping. Then there's Ace's reaction....

Friday, Dec. 5th , 2014 = 182.5

Friday, Dec. 12th , 2014 =

Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2013, 06:47 PM   #1292
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
ninja kitty feel better
Old 02-25-2013, 06:51 PM   #1293
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Naty, I will have some Bacon for you...on your behalf. It's the least I can do!! I think that having the -whole- egg is a Great idea!! They're really such a super food, as it sounds like you already know...and it should definitely help keep ya satiated for much longer than with out. Great plan!!
So what's the word on gettin' in to see the doc about the lump in your throat? I was wondering, like Loty suggested, if the lump could be a wiley lymph node that's swollen up on you?
Have you been sick at all recently? I sure hope you get it figured out quickly!!
Old 02-25-2013, 06:58 PM   #1294
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Awwe, Thanx Naty...I'm workin' on it!!
Old 02-25-2013, 07:17 PM   #1295
Senior LCF Member

not quite sure in past few months had happen b4 same area ...hmm it like odd it begins get huge dailly n painful then slowly shrinks dwn..i got no doc call me back for an apt today..hate the va never answers call r gets bak to you
Old 02-25-2013, 08:01 PM   #1296
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
WOE: mostly raw, plant based
Start Date: 9-1-14
Ok so most of this article is useless to us but there was some interesting points in it as well.

I would also like to point out #41. Thats EXACTLY what I do when I train on my bike!!! Oh and....I have a bridge in Texas for sale if anyone is interested

50 Rules Of Fat-Burning: Simplyshredded.com Collects The Strongest Clinical Research From Around The World | SimplyShredded.com
Old 02-25-2013, 08:11 PM   #1297
Blabbermouth!!!

class = boring!

Oh nope, don't go to D-town until 2nd week of March. I may have misspoke at some point! ML had to go last week but he goes to Vegas March 11-15th.

Oh bummer your coffee pot got busted!!! Did you use the expresso maker option?? Mmmmm... expresso!

So whats wrong with ya?? Your not messing with your dope dose again are ya? Excellent work getting your fitness on today!! slacker here...again TOM is giving me terrible pains today though so I am not feeling one bit guilty at all! Not one bit! I think I am paying for all those years of having it easy! Seriously take all the bits and pieces out! I don't need them

Well, I've done it again. Opened my big mouth. MIL wanted for weeks to go see some movie. Says can we go tomorrow...sure. She says there is another I want to see also. I say well its half price Tuesday lets get it over with. Yup 2 movies may be on the agenda tomorrow! Oh well....gets all the pain done all at once. plus if I am feeling like I am today I will not do much but sit on my couch anyway so might as well see a movie or 2

Sep 1~223, Oct 1~210, Nov 1~207
Old 02-25-2013, 08:11 PM   #1298
Blabbermouth!!!

can we change the subject...I WANT bacon now!!!
Old 02-26-2013, 06:35 AM   #1299
Blabbermouth!!!

Morning Ladies!

Old 02-26-2013, 07:34 AM   #1300
Blabbermouth!!!

Uhg...ok enough chillin out time. Have to get ready for my marathon date with MIL ...

Threw a roast in the crock for later so got diner covered
Old 02-26-2013, 08:31 AM   #1301
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning!! Happy Twozday!!

Just a quick run through, as I need to head to the rainbox & get this day fired off.
Outraged & distraught with those worthless lying scales!! So, 216.5 & no end in sight. What the heck?! I'm losing my mind here...and patience!!

Loty you are such a crack up!! Way to go on combining Tom & MIL all at once!!
I got to thinking...you know how I was talking about loving on the Mad libs a few days back? Well given the rampant mis-spellings and blanks where there -could- be words...but they're left out, on all of our posts...I'm getting enough Mad libbing right here, and am no longer fully craving it like I was.

Ok, I gotta get this going here!!
I'll chat with y'all on the soon!!

*Oh yeah, Naty...how about a cup of chicken-egg drop soup, with sirachi spice in it?! Yah!! Livin' dangerously now!!
Old 02-26-2013, 01:34 PM   #1302
Senior LCF Member

hey all today gonna plan 4 a switch of

addin dairy n find some good meat deals...might then avoid sf for potty time just have the lactose help out since intolerant
just willnot take too much r feel very ill lol

hopn can handle

r go fatty highketo but i tend gain how much can eat
Old 02-26-2013, 01:36 PM   #1303
Senior LCF Member

r even paleo wonder any othr eat unlimited out there lol

when i crave its never sweets just fatty meats lol
Old 02-26-2013, 01:56 PM   #1304
Senior LCF Member

i crave on mind is

try avocado egg omelet cooked n grease of lo salt bacon and bacon stuffed with cheese lol

n some cheez burgers

and sausage with nuts lol

rich yummy

but trying work on this plan but hmm need try avoid additives perservatives salt and keep natural lol
Old 02-26-2013, 02:14 PM   #1305
Blabbermouth!!!

hi! Survived the movies!!!

Actually both were very good, saw Argo and Silver Lining something or other Anyway both good but Argo was great! Which is odd I usually never like the movie that wins the oscar award. Its usually way over my head....maybe I am finally growing up?? Oh wait....grown ups use correct spelling and the right words....one step forward two steps back!

I did do something I have NEVER had to do. A lady sat about 4 seats down from me. She ate her popcorn like a pig at a slop bucket! Then for a good hour took her tongue and LOUDLY clicked and sucked at her teeth and then SPIT out popcorn kernels, like actually just spit...several times. I got up and moved as far away as I could from her. If I didn't have to catch the movie right after and had no time at all I would have gotten into it with her about it! What a pig!

Ok...off my high horse now...thank you very much!
Old 02-26-2013, 02:16 PM   #1306
Blabbermouth!!!

for you Shawna and on the scale!!! But....don't forget TOM just left the building so maybe your retaining water????

Naty~your crackin me up over all the fat or no fat! Oh my and adding dairy to keep things going?! Isn't it funny what we will do to lose a few lbs!?
been there done that! And got the shirt at the gift shop to boot!
Old 02-26-2013, 06:37 PM   #1307
Senior LCF Member

lol
so the movies were good, coolade..glad u had great day.

my minds set to shop tomorrow and planning on.... well read this...The Harcombe Diet® | Stop Counting Calories & Start Losing Weight

the idea of phase 1, mainly paleo comes to mind and using unlimit but in three meals and any REAL whole vlo carb fats meats veggies with lil starch phase 1
but if i took
dukan and added any fatty type meat unlimit lol n dairy hmmm..

but then i might just need variety and use more dlavors and such lol
deff cheez r dairy will help make cheesecake lol
or soup creamy cheesy lol

hmm just beware blloat illness cramps lol

lov my poison=dairy lol
Old 02-26-2013, 07:13 PM   #1308
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

What on earth was up with the pigster at the movies Lote?! Was she sitting with anyone else, or was she on her own? Grody!! And totally maddening!! Betcha wanted to knock that popcorn barrel right outta her hand, huh?!
That's great that your movies turned out so well!!
Yeah, somehow I thought that you weren't going to your weigh in today because you were traveling to D-t. Clearly I got that mixed up!!
Nope, not a believer that this is just water-gain. I think it's this rediculousness of the insulin. No, I'm not messing around with the dope. I'm still shootin' up. And gaining because of it!! I don't know what to do.
Another mirky feelin' day here. The plus side was that I got a whole lot of snuggling time with the babies.
I saw a funny thing on pinterest that I'd like to whip up for CT. It's a pan of brown E's!! So I could call her & tell her to come over to get the pan of brownies that I just made her...and I tell you what...she would haul over here like lightening fast!! It's just a bunch of letter E's...cut out of brown construction paper. Yah!! -Somebody- would be highly irritated with that...while the -other- one would be highly pleased with themselves. Win!!

Naty, you liked your heated Avocado? It does seem like it would be a fair way to get *good* fats into your diet. Your latest plan of action sounds good!! I'd like some of that cheesecake!!

I made the Hunk a fully loaded LC pizza for lunches today & with much of the same ingredients I had Shiritake spaghetti. That's a new fave!! So I had it twice today!!

What are you guys up to tomorrow?!
Old 02-26-2013, 08:28 PM   #1309
Blabbermouth!!!

yes I totally wanted to knock the popcorn! She was with her hubby, I have no idea why he didn't stop her!

Nope TOPS is on Wed, but I am missing it because i have out tax appointment tomorrow at 9. However, we are having quite the snowstorm going on right now so I may have to reschedule that as well

So whats wrong with ya that your feeling so cruddy? You getting sick?
Old 02-26-2013, 08:29 PM   #1310
Blabbermouth!!!

brown~e
Old 02-26-2013, 08:43 PM   #1311
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yeah, I totally know that about the tax appt.!! Yiker'z on the snow storm action!! Would the Little's be staying home too, if it gets real wonky out there?

I can't pin-point what's going on with the -unwellness-. I don't have any kind of cold type sick going on...just a full load of major fatigue, and general wipe out. My best guess is just too much fun for one person. I don't know!!

I'm gonna go throw myself to bed early tonight!!

Maybe you'll get to sleep in tomorrow...if it's too snowy!!
Old 02-26-2013, 09:01 PM   #1312
Blabbermouth!!!

Every town surrounding us has called school already....our district is so stingy on calling it! *If* they call it off, it will be at 5 am so I will have to get up anyway and check at least.

OMG....and G brought home the mother of all permission letters tonight...you know the big talk. Well I am hoping not birds and bees stuff just changes and TOM. Anyway her and I decided that since we had already covered the subject and she is uncomfortable with a class about it we would just go out for lunch that day. They are just having it during lunch hour. Really? So 20 minutes is all they are going to set aside for this event??

I'm headed to bed as well. Just downed 3 cups of tea while repainting my nails so I should be up on potty breaks a few times during the night to check on the school cancellation progress!

Good night!
Old 02-27-2013, 05:37 AM   #1313
Senior LCF Member

today sticking to lowfat...however shopping for variety

2breasts chicken down and 6 eggs lol

deff try dairy out and other meat cuts hoping onsale lol
gm all,
Old 02-27-2013, 08:19 AM   #1314
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yo~Yo, Goodmorning!!

Naty, were your eggies whole today? I've gotta boil up a big batch for hardboileds this afternoon. I'm considering transforming some of them into little devileds.

Loty, what a drag that the Little's school can't make a decision the night prior...so as to help improve the quality of life & perserve sleeps for peeps!! So what was the outcome?!

Oh no...poor G. So she won't endure any razzing for not being involved? Ugghh...what a wierd time for kids.
I sure didn't get any kind of a useful girly prep talk as a kid. There was some sort of little *talk* about that's a boy, and you're not...but nothing substantial. So...when at age 11, Tom came around...I had no clue as to what was going down. None. I thought I was dying.
Fast forward a year or so beyond that, and a friend of mine insisted that us *mature* girls should be using tams. Ummmm, ok. So, wha-la...using one...and wondering how on earth one is supposed to be able to ever sit down...or concentrate on -ANYTHING- other than that horrible tam. I wasn't aware that the applicator was intended to be removed. I don't remember how I figured it out...but it was a boggle for a time...and painful!!

What color of mani do you have now?? Was your tea something from your special tea party? What flave?

I -reviewed- all 3 workout vidz. Not a fan. I've reserved the Richard Simmons-Oldies video & will grab it this week. I've used that one before...back in the day. Well, maybe it wasn't an oldie...but it was with him anyhow. Now I'm also wondering if there are any videos for heavy weight champion chicks?! Something to research, later.

Gotta get pulled together over here, hit some dailys, and prepare for the Hunks early arrival home today. I don't know what, if anything, he'll wanna do when he gets here, or how I'll feel by then...but I do want June to look pretty for Ward.

Oh yeah!! So in my special little scentsy warmer...I put a layer of whole coffee beans, water and 3 drips of Peppermint. OH BOY!! Winner!! It smells like Mocha~Mint goodness!!

So what else is goin' on with ya girls?!
Old 02-27-2013, 09:48 AM   #1315
Blabbermouth!!!

Morning!

Naty~excited to hear what sort of things you end up with on your shopping excursion!

So yes on the snowday! I got up at 4:45 to check...nope still not called so went back to sleep and checked again at 6. Yup what do ya know 5:05 they called it The superintendent must get up at 5. Actually I am not sure why they called. Its not that bad out. Maybe in the country it is though for the buses.

Well, I don't know about G getting teased. She is pretty private though so I imagine she would rather endure a little teasing than have to sit through that. She is also really mature so she said it would embarrass her if the other girls started laughing and not paying attention. She is such a nerd!

I don't know if there are enough smilies for the tampax applicator story Funny!!!!

So I am intrigued with the coffee beans let me know how that goes, if it lasts at all or you have to change it out every few hours. I would totally do that in the kit so it always smelled of coffee! Oh the tea, I had 1 cup of chai and 2 cups orange flavored something. Yum! Oh and mani is boring. Its silver metallic but no glitter to be found ...boo!

Got taxes almost done was missing a 1099 from some stocks. Also my form for school. Oh and yeah....she told us we don't qualify for a bunch of stuff anymore

So got some chores done already and thinking of tackling the playroom and moving the gazelle into there. The kids have a nice TV in the playroom. Not like my little 20 inch one in the workout room so I think I am moving!

Last edited by lotus33; 02-27-2013 at 09:50 AM..
Old 02-27-2013, 10:13 AM   #1316
Senior LCF Member

heaven=cottge cheez missed deff bak in lov just hope dairy not mess me up lol

no meat cheap so chik same lol will try get at bj's better deal but cheez making so much better fit lol
Old 02-27-2013, 10:20 AM   #1317
Senior LCF Member

plan get beef lean but at better deal then 9$ a pound lol since i eat 5-6times a day llol

n shrimp too

need plan cheaper buys

when had fatty meats, was easiest shoppn trips no watch for fat lol
Old 02-27-2013, 11:16 AM   #1318
Senior LCF Member

yup in hour helping clear gut lil ill feel but love poison (dairy) lol

always made me wonder do i not obtain the carbs since its the lactose, so would be zero for me lol'

would be cool
Old 02-27-2013, 12:37 PM   #1319
Blabbermouth!!!

Naty~with all the chicken, eggs, and love of cottage cheese you should do this plan. i did it for awhile but can't sustain such limited food choices for long. Seems right up your alley though!

Dr.Stillman's ~Quick Weight Loss Diet

$9 a lb!!! No way!
Old 02-27-2013, 12:39 PM   #1320
Blabbermouth!!!

Stillman's - Low Carb Friends

here is a link to all the Stillman plans and threads
Closed Thread