Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2013, 12:23 PM   #1201
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
WOE: mostly raw, plant based
Start Date: 9-1-14
Natosha~ Whoa! Your going to have to keep us weaklings up to date on what your doing!!! If you made it through the AF you can certainly do this!!!!

Thank you for your service

Oh and heck ya its ok if your join in! We get a little wonky around here but just pay no mind to that!!!

Dang it, I want to shrink your name to Tosh but jeesh ya ever watch Tosh.0??? I think we will have to come up with something else!!!

Mags~ Oh yeah we LIKE our smily's!!!! Quite often we are booted out for having toooo many!

You should probably just start from here on for the thread....who the heck knows what sort of crazy your gonna find all the pages back

Oh I totally forgot your down river, for some reason I had you more AA. Thats where BIL and his fiance (SO=significant other) used to live, now they are in Bellvue or Bellville? Anyway something like that. Oooh, maybe one day when I am down visiting we can meet up!!! Since I am not a boob and scared of where you live! ( few pages back...you will see I DON"T like the city one bit!!!!)

So let me pick your brain a bit! She (SO) is looking for a bakery by Arnaldo's, do you know where that is? And if so any suggestions for bakeries. Been to 4 already and not happy with them I don't get it....cake is cake right??? Well I never met a cake I didn't like....maybe thats why I am huge though!

OMG do you know the little tiny Yacht club in Gross Ile then too? The way it was explained and went on and on about I was really expecting a big fancy shmancy place!!!!!

Sep 1~223, Oct 1~210, Nov 1~207

Last edited by lotus33; 02-20-2013 at 12:37 PM..

Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2013, 12:34 PM   #1202
Blabbermouth!!!

Ok Ninja Kitty! Where is the piccy aforementioned???? (wow big word for a Wed! )

how was Rob's half day? Gonna hit the shops or nap it out?? I vote nap it out! I think I may try to catch 40 mink myself here after I am done talking! I have 1:10 min until kid time again.

Soo my fist weigh in was just splendid! Really super excited about all my new AARP friends! Not kidding it so funny!!! I think MIL is maybe the next youngest at 68, I would say the rest are late 70's and up. So funny! They were talking about these new fangled super foods. Whatever a super food is! Totally confused by Almond butter, no matter how much I tried to explain it, and mango....oh forget it! Over the head and around the ears! But nice ladies. Oh and bonus....I am just in time to run for one of the positions for next year! Loty for Treasurer maybe???? I won't run for the person to take the minutes since I clearly can't SPELL
I have to miss the next meeting for our tax appt but will weigh in the week after that. 2 weeks I better see about 7 lbs gone!

Then after that MIL and I went out to breakfast ....what?? Well I weighed in already so duh! Then couponing. Didn't get a ton but still saved 80.00!

Ok ladies I am going to do like my new fave shirt and nap! B-ball is at 5 and then chores after that so I neeeeeed a nap!
Old 02-20-2013, 12:38 PM   #1203
Blabbermouth!!!

Hey before I hit the sack for a few, Shawna how is your Dad today? I was thinking about him
Old 02-20-2013, 01:05 PM   #1204
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Girl - having an okay day,how about yourself? As Lo knows it is cold here in Michigan at least the last 2 days very bitter cold. I am sooo looking forward to Spring!

Lo - Are you guys seriously booted off from having too many emoticons or are you just jesting? If you are booted off for too many that is crazy. Bellville is about an hour drive from me and visit there from time to time. I don't blame you for hating to drive to the City of Detroit, I don't care for it much myself but it is what it is. Hubby works in the city so I can't complain he has a job which many people here in Michigan are having a hard time finding, or are they? I go into the city only IF I have too, which I hate anyway. The bakery that you mention doesn't sound familiar to me. What are you looking for a bakery for? I guess I really need to go back some in your posts and see what you say about it. Anyway I really don't know of any good bakeries. When DS got married a few years back I used a bakery here and it was pretty good but they went out of business because not enough business. I am always sad about this when it happens for people. The yahct club on Grosse Ile is NOT that spectacular. Is someone getting married and having their reception there? My In-Laws live on Grosse Ile and I lived there too when hubby and I were first married. I live 30 minutes from them but it's not far enough for me. Anyway Grosse Ile is alright you can take a toll bridge or a free bridge to the Island and there are lots of tress, kinda woody. It used to filled with hotty totty lawyers and doctors but just about anybody lives there now. It is a nice place but believe you been I have seen nicer places to live. I would love to move one day but it is not going happen any time soon so I gotta do what I gotta do. Coming from Colorado Springs Colorado to Michigan was a disappointment for me but hubby wanted to be near his family. I was all over it in a minute. Oh well, enough mean talk about family.

You have a nice Wednesday!
Old 02-20-2013, 02:04 PM   #1205
Blabbermouth!!!

You think that was mean??? Wait till I get started on my MIL!

Arnaldo's is a wedding *venue* So I have been told. IDK, I call them halls but I guess that is old school Its in Riverview, so looking for a bakery to deliver a wedding cake there.

My BIL is getting married in April. The bridal shower was at that yacht club and the reception is at that Arnaldos. The wedding is in Monroe, so apparently we are driving all over that day!!!

Oh no I am not jesting at all! You can only have 32 I think or it won't post! You have to break it up into 2 posts Go ahead and try it!

Yes it is bloody cold here! The wind is awful! Not sure even the temp today but its just biter! Or is that bitter??? one is cold the other will cause damage so I want to say the right one!

ETA- I see you used bitter so that must be the right one! LOL

Last edited by lotus33; 02-20-2013 at 02:06 PM..
Old 02-20-2013, 02:09 PM   #1206
Blabbermouth!!!

So just remembered while entering into my *short* slumber...(dang LCF's sucked me in longer than planned)....its the boss ladies 30th b-day tomorrow! I was supposed to make a cake! Dang it! Guess what I get to do after ball tonight
Old 02-20-2013, 03:25 PM   #1207
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Just a quick run through here!! We just returned from blasting balls and are on our way back out to venture around...but I had to shine the spotlight on the one who claimed they were gonna try to catch 40 MINKs...Loty!! What a showoff!! Most of us just nap when we're tired...but you...you go all Wild Bill on us & track down wild life!!
Old 02-20-2013, 04:30 PM   #1208
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
tosh is fine,
everyone calls me that

i did it even tho crave sweetness

i feasted more egg whites 9 and thighs small16 today tons broth n cold water
-----feel drained, but 2.2 carbs all from egg whites if they really count

if the 30% protein burns off being digested, my estimate of all ate think be
1634 so 1650cals then the protein250 grams
making total cals work to 1134 area something like that so

well deff not bloated all day just stuffed lol

felt quick no carb weakness and salt kept low non added and just as is when cooked

was tough but yes succeeding could crashed and drank soda but i wanted to do this test to see if the diet is working/worth it/ and keep natural no fake chemicals

however do crave =

bacon eggs n bacon grease fry onions mushrooms
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.48025...h=153&c=7&rs=1
lunch giant bison burger with bacon and cheddar sharp
snack wings buttery yummy spicy
dinner- ribs roasted and serve treat cheese cake mousse lol

fat lov it

lol
Old 02-20-2013, 06:28 PM   #1209
Blabbermouth!!!

OMG when will it end!?!?! M is nowhere near W...HOW does one mix them up????

Well your welcome Shawna for the continued giggles

Rock on for surviving the sporting event this afternoon!!!! That is a super great exercise, well for me it is since I am so bad I have to run everywhere!!! I don't know *how* to play it either, rules and what~nots mean nothing to me! I play however I want!

Ok Tosh it is!!! Or maybe ~Chicky~ is more appropriate?

That does sound good, I see why you crave it!!!! Excellent job keeping on track!! I know it is hard!
Old 02-20-2013, 06:35 PM   #1210
Blabbermouth!!!

OK after basketball, we lost at the buzzer One of those once in a lifetime shots from half court, the kid just chucked it and it went in! So you couldn't help but cheer for the other team! It was cool! Anyway then ran and got the boss lady 18 balloons, one of the maintenance guys got 12 so we had 30, then got a gag gift and stuff to make a better than s*x cake cause they are easy and I don't have to make frosting yup lazy! Well or tired from sleeping with minks! rawrrr!
Old 02-20-2013, 07:04 PM   #1211
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

<---Whooped!! We don't know or care anything about any rules either. We just blasted the balls around & whoever was able to smack it...did. We went at it for an hour & twenty. My hairdo was half soaked when we were done.
I picked up 3 dancy exercise dvd's from the library. We'll see if they make me wanna -shake it- or not!!
The quiche' turned out su-perb!!

Loty, you straight crack me up!! I nearly busted a gut when I read about you going after the 40 Mink. Such a rediculously funny visual!! Keep it up!!
How was the game? Didja already get your cake busted out...or did ya let the store bake one up for ya? Either way...I'd like 3 pieces. I didn't realize Boss lady was sooooo young. I think that might mean that she has to get a little b on boss now...not a BIG B. She's not old enough for that, yet. Maybe when she turns 36...but not now.
Your TOPS visit sounds like a riot!! I wish I could go to it with you!! I'm so surprised that they're so far up there in age!! I'd really have thought that by 70 that a person wouldn't be as concerned about weight...unless it was really causing them a physical burden. Ahh, what I do I know.

Natosha...Tosh, I would like to chime in with *Naty*...pronounced like Nat-Tee.
You are seriously FOCUSED!! Inspired by you...I had a total of 3 SPICY chicky thighs today. If more was already cooked up...I'd be chowin' down on some more right now...but it's not. Better yet...I'd like to get ahold of the bacon-onion-cheesy-mushroom buger you described!!
Are you still taking the senna, or are you taking a break from it?

Friday, Dec. 5th , 2014 = 182.5

Friday, Dec. 12th , 2014 =
Old 02-20-2013, 07:43 PM   #1212
Blabbermouth!!!

Wow that was a long time to go playing!!!! good for you two!!!

Just pulled the cake out about 20 min ago, won't be ready till the morning though, the little~b boss lady better eat it! She is on a kick this week Having a mental breakdown over her birthday so it wouldn't surprise me if she won't touch it! Oh well, its the thought that counts right??? Bah....forget that thought stuff, she better eat it!

Yes she is young and highly inexperienced in a lot of things. We used to butt heads a lot but now I just try to ignore her, she will learn. Plus when I started was the start of the demise of her marriage so I think I was taking hits for that a lot too. We actually get along just great its not like we sit across from each other and stew! We have a good ol time most of the time!
Old 02-20-2013, 07:44 PM   #1213
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Lote, that sounds like it was an exciting game!! Whoa..that's a ton of balloons!! Wasn't that a bear to drive around with them in your car?! I bet she'll really appreciate all the thought that went into her Birthday party!!
So sweet of you to be thinking of my Dad & think to ask about him. Answer is I don't know. He'd asked me to track down some magnets with "Ginger" on them...3 of them, for each of his rigs dashboards. Ginger went most everywhere with him and he says that he wants her to know that her spot is still safe. So, I found a few...ordered them, and sent him an email to let him know. That was a couple days ago now. I just sent him another note this eve., to check in.

Here's the magnets. The ones with the piccy's on them look very much like Ginger.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg G1.jpg (4.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg G2.jpg (4.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg G3.jpg (3.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg G4.jpg (3.9 KB, 9 views)
Old 02-20-2013, 07:57 PM   #1214
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh, that just breaks my heart! How nice to send those to him!

You should check out pinterest fun crafts on there with the use of pictures. Maybe his wife can send you a pic or two and you can get something going for him.

Ahhh, you and I think the same way! If your that old eat what ya want who cares!!! LOL Actually a lot of them seem to have serious health issues so they are tryign to right that. The one lady only watches sodium nothing else, she had a MI last fall, another is diabetic, then one lady I didn't catch what was wrong with her but whatever the health issue is she was exempt from having to weigh in

I am in a soupy mood. G wanted white chicken chili so that is on for tomorrow. I want a nice veg beef. just sounds good! Maybe because it so cold out!

What vids did you end up getting? you will have to remember to look for that Knights Tale one day too!
Old 02-20-2013, 07:59 PM   #1215
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh no...a break over hitting 30?! Good grief!! Maybe she's too young to realize...it's only gonna get worst!! THESE -are- the best years!! I hope she gets past that and is able to enjoy her cake too!! Is it chocolate?? I want it.
How long have you worked there? I'm sure you're right...you probably did end up being the benificiary of all that was difficult...due to the timing of the divorce & whatnot. That couldn't have been easy for either one of you. I'm glad to hear that you two have a good working friendship now though. I'm sure that helps to get thru what otherwise might feel like an especially long day sometimes.

Rob's making chicky jerky for the kids, on the dehydrator, and cooking them up some -chicky bits- on the stove. They already think he hung the moon...I don't know what they're gonna think now!!
Old 02-20-2013, 08:07 PM   #1216
Blabbermouth!!!

Awe..even the pups are gettin in on the TOSH treatment!!!

Uh, yes, its chocolate. Its called better than s*x cake. You ready for this? Your gonna need dope after reading!

chocolate cake in a 9 x 13
when its hot poke holes in it and pour 1 can sweetened cond milk on it and then 1 jar of melted hot fudge sauce. Let cool. Top with cool whip and before serving sprinkle with toffee bits. Holy smokes!!

This looks interesting

Roasted Cauliflower dip
Ingrediants
1/2 small head cauliflower, cut into florets
1 tablespoon oil
salt and pepper to taste
4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
1/2 teaspoon thyme, chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 cup aged white cheddar, shredded
Directions
Toss the cauliflower in the oil with salt and pepper, arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast in a preheated 400F oven until lightly golden brown, about 20-30 minutes.
Puree everything in a food processor and pour into a baking dish.
Bake in a preheated 350F oven until the sides are bubbling and the top is lightly golden brown, about 20-30 minutes.

Tip: Make the dip the day before and just bake on the day of the party to save some time on a busy day. Note: If you do this it will require 10-15 minutes extra baking time since it just came out of the fridge and you will know it is done when the sides are bubbling and the top is lightly golden brown.
Old 02-20-2013, 08:17 PM   #1217
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

That's a Great idea about the pinteresty craftage idea!! I'll have to see if there's any photos floatin' around. Thank you for the thought.

That would be interesting to find out what that one gal is getting the -don't have to weigh- pass for?! Why?? And the others...I think they should just eat the cake. There's no time to be -righting- things. The run was what it was...eat the cake. I guess I shouldn't run for *Leader* of the TOPS program, huh?!
That's so funny that they wanna sign the young buck up for duties!! They can spot a quick mind when they see it!! Yeah...no spelling jobs!!

MMMmMMmmm, your soupy notions sound delish!! I bet you're right...it's freezing out there & you want comfy~warm goodness!! Will you make both kinds of soup tomorrow?

Ok, videos..."So you think you can dance...get fit", Dance your *blank* off...the work out", and "Dance off the inches...cardio hip hop". I'm prepared to like them...even though the instructors look like they're barely of age <---that might kind of bug me...and I just have a real life loath over all that is latin/salsa music...and they're already trying to talk to me about some of that on the back covers of 2 of them. That's my main complaint about the Zumba class I went to...and the tape I have here at the house. Not a fan!! Don't like it...makes me upset. Do you have Zumba??
Old 02-20-2013, 08:23 PM   #1218
Blabbermouth!!!

sounds like someone needs a sweatin to the oldies DVD

I was actually looking for a zumba class to go join!
Old 02-20-2013, 08:30 PM   #1219
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh man, that roasted Cauli dip looks like such a winner!! Yes!!

Yepp...kiddy's are getting the full fledged TOSH~Naty treatment. FOUR lb.'s of chicky!! I imagine it will fill the whole stack of trays when he's done. Do you guys dehydrate? What about a smoker. Do you have one? We don't...but Rob's getting ideas that we might need to start thinking about it. The meat cutter guy that he works with is talking about his. You know how it goes. Kinda like us...one mentions something...and the other has to KNOW about it themselves. I don't know a thing about them, but if it requires a load of greese for the smoking/cooking...then I might know enough right there.

WOW on that cake!! Totally blowing my mind!!
Old 02-20-2013, 08:37 PM   #1220
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh wait a minute!! That's a bloody brilliant idea!! Sweatin' to the Oldies!! No doubt!! For reals!! I went with all these dancy ones, cause I didn't want them telling me to get on the floor to do things. I'm just lookin' to stand upright & get cardio in...not flap around on the floor...tryin' to get down there & then tryin' to get back up. NO. I bet those oldy ones aren't telling them to get on the floor!! That's what I'm gonna look for now!! Hey, maybe even at the thrift shops!! Yeah...you were tryin' to make fun...but that's a Great idea!!
Oh yeah...I DO still need to look for the Knights Tale. Last time you'd mentioned it, I looked it up...but it looked like it was checked out. I'll look again.

You might like the Zumba!! Probably most people would. It seems real popular!!
Old 02-20-2013, 08:46 PM   #1221
Blabbermouth!!!

Go on with your bad self! I only know about these things because I used to own the sweatin to the oldies (VHS) When I ran a day care the kids and I would do them ! have Rob check on ebay for you!

I don't dehydrate or smoke...I should maybe look in to that as well! Yup brilliance is contagious

Alright lady...heading to bed now!!

Have a good rest of the night! Get some extra sleep so you aren't sore tomorrow!
Old 02-20-2013, 08:48 PM   #1222
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Here ye~here ye...let it be known, I'd smoke whoever they wanna put me against at Wheel of Fortune!!
<---Yah, Winner!!

This is what the kids's mother did to them yesterday.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ace feets.jpg (31.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Kiki feetys.jpg (36.4 KB, 2 views)
Old 02-20-2013, 08:50 PM   #1223
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Excellent plan...all the way around!!

Have fun partying it up tomorrow!!

See ya soon!!
Old 02-21-2013, 09:41 AM   #1224
Senior LCF Member

no senna lol man 2nd day
I thinking a complete fast of FAKE foods is helping

day 2

still crave sweet fruit drink but feel great not as thirsty n bit constipated might need get the bran but thinking add herbs back or drink some sweetness or dairy soy milk n other meats

but going well so far

leans ok with me but man tough lol at plain lol might add little diff today

= spices/or flavor water/ or dairy ...fig slowly adjust like earn a new thing lol

planning other lean meats this weekend and maybe nf soy milk lol\

gm all well noon in 20mins for me.. bit constipated too lol
Old 02-21-2013, 09:41 AM   #1225
Senior LCF Member

cute doggys :0)
Old 02-21-2013, 10:22 AM   #1226
Senior LCF Member

ok gave in to soda made diet cola with my soda stream needed some flavor to hydrate with lol

guess today try adding in liquids with flavor
Old 02-21-2013, 10:51 AM   #1227
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning!!

Hi Naty!! You're doing such a Great job, pushing thru the tough stuff!! Thank you for the pup compliment!! They are indeed cute little people!!

Buzzin' thru here on the quick...as I've gotta get into the kitchy & turn out some sorta masterpiece for the Hunks lunches. I think the Bell Pepper Delight will be on the menu this afternoon!! Stuffed with Ham & Swiss...YES!!

A pic of Acid Trip June this morning. Preparing to bust out some Peanut Butter cookies.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ATJune.jpg (40.4 KB, 3 views)
Old 02-21-2013, 12:40 PM   #1228
Blabbermouth!!!

Ace and Kiki Oh...how stinking cute is that?!

Did they actually walk in them or just stand there?

Ahhh....look at you punk rock June!!! Your hair looks super cute, what ya got goin on there??? Oh is that a nude~lip or color??? Looks good whichever it is!

Work has just been highly unproductive...eat...eat...eat..is all we been doing!
Old 02-21-2013, 12:45 PM   #1229
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh Naty!! Hope your plumbing problems get taken care of on the quick!!!! Thats not fun at all!!! Maybe if your going to stay with all meats try some of that benefiber stuff you add into drinks? Or straight up fiber pills maybe? Just suggestions cause I have no idea if that would work or not!

I looked at those soda streams but I am a super huge snob about soda! If I drink it...it has to be diet coke but only a 2 liter bottle or fountain from 7-11 or McDonalds is a close second. Anywhere else
Old 02-21-2013, 02:18 PM   #1230
Blabbermouth!!!

I may have just ruined my soup! was adding a bit of onion powder and the top came off added probably half a container I scooped out as much as I could
Closed Thread