Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2013, 07:10 PM   #1171
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Hi-Hi-Hi!!
I'll be right back...gotta throw some eatin' good into the fridge!!

Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2013, 07:45 PM   #1172
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wow Lotester!! Save some bling why dontcha?!?! Especially the way I read it...$11400.00!! YOU are the big winner of shoppin' out sales!!
So funny that you've got this big entourage/possy of Loty-Wear clones out there....well G & I anyhow. But it's interesting that her & I do still try to hold onto a little bit of our original roots....for her tweety...me...the zebra action. Watch out...you could have weak willed followers on your hands!!
So what are the Loty's planning to throw their $70's at tomorrow?!

More to come...
Old 02-18-2013, 07:54 PM   #1173
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Awwwwe, I bet your Brody was just precious. I read your story about him earlier...but didn't have a chance to pass you a note at the time. Reading about the special bond you two shared made me totally sob. Cleary you both loved each other so much. It's amazing that we humans endure loss like that. It's just sooooo painful & heartbreaking. Life's hard!!
Old 02-18-2013, 07:58 PM   #1174
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
well all be darned! I did oops, well you know it was not 11,000! i mean I am good but not THAT good!

Oh ML is up for tomorrows new found free $$$ Going to cruz the sale racks for dress shirts and pants. Sort of ridiculous that he needs to dress like that but whatev. I should be able to find some end of season deals!
Old 02-18-2013, 08:05 PM   #1175
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

What an underwhelming bridal shower...with mediocre eats to boot!! Clearly you ruled & reined at throwing down the hall of famer of showers!! YOU crack me up!! You put together the sweetest-most suttle as can be, *BLATENT* reminder of who -owned- the hosting of the Best Bridal shower, by creating a *Tea Party* Gift basket!!

You're gonna rock the TOPs program...I know it!! When do you go check in?!

We're gonna catch a little James McDondald video real quick!!
Old 02-18-2013, 08:09 PM   #1176
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi Natosha!!

So, have you ever met a chicken you didn't like?! You don't mess around, when you decide you're gonna have some chicken...you have some chicken!! I'm not at all familiar with the plan that you're on. Are you enjoying success with it?
Old 02-18-2013, 08:09 PM   #1177
Blabbermouth!!!

Hey, i am fair, I always give credit where credit is due. Just so happened that the credit was due to yours truly on this one!

Work tomorrow, TOPS is Wed. Weigh in at 9:00 meeting 9:15-9:45. So I shall be fattening myself up tomorrow for a good fat weigh in so I look like a rockstar the following week!

Ok, catch your flick, I am headed to bed. Even though I slept most of the morning away!

Night!
Old 02-19-2013, 06:51 AM   #1178
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
love poultry, cheap and easy prepare for broth
lol

i think my intake of senna is causingvwater retention.. so non today 3lbs up deff not want them..

today breakfast= 7cups liquid
2cups chicken broth and 5 of diet grapefruit water..
3 boiled trimmed skin removed chik thighs 3 egg whites..
20-25min wal and 5-6mins during that time jog and jump and light weights.

2pieces gum.

so far.. i know everyone disagrees food=cause but i need to get losing not gaining day 7..

hoping i get to work
Old 02-19-2013, 07:01 AM   #1179
Blabbermouth!!!

Good morning ladies!

Feeling a little nauseous this morning. May all be in my head though. DH has a co-worker that got so sick and barfed so much he landed himself in the hospital for dehydration. I may have sympathy nausea

Natosha~well you sure don't have to worry about being judged here!!! But yes some on this site do get a little self righteous at times!
Old 02-19-2013, 08:04 AM   #1180
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning Chickarooz!!

I got my hustle on this morning & busted out 20 on the bike-25 on the gazelle-8X20 arm exercises-100 crunches and added in 20 leg lifts a piece.
B: LC Yogurt, vites, dope, coffee & a ton of iced T.

I'm so happy to be home today!! I feel like I need some time to make the house sparkle & spend some time on toying with some recipes. If I get some of these tasks under by belt...then I think I can get onto considering the next paint project. 1st things 1st though!!
So...listening to my fave radio pastors & fixin' to get purdy. I'll throw down some lunches & then turn my attention to gettin' domestic!!

Loty, what are you doing working today? Wait, it's cause you were off with the Little's yesterday...right? So are you gonna shop out ML's clothes with him after works today? How was your -definitely didn't wanna- class last night?
NO getting sicky for you!! Just knock it off & quit sympathizing with the distant co-worker!! Oh yeah, and maybe it would be wise to prevent your own dehydration with your waters & add your vites...for your immune protection. Good going!!

Natosha, I may consider baking some chicky thighs in your honor today. However...these bad boys will still be wearing their jackets when I throw 'em back!! My new fave spice has turned out to be *Creole* seasoning. It's something Loty turned me onto. My Husband's crazy about it as well. So, they'll probably see a good coating of that!!
I'll second Loty's comment on the lack of McJudgy pants over here. You could tell us you're gnawing on your cabinetry...whatever floats your boat...it's all good.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:43 AM   #1181
Senior LCF Member

aww ur sweet ..

hey guys did a few things for my grandma and just gobbled up ....lol 5 small chicken thighs season garlic pepper and italian seasoning...no cayenne like did with the eggs lol

LOVE=SPICY LOL

and broth pure fresh chicken no herbs and salt sub tons lol since don't use salt

4.5 cups of liquids to the day

deffinitly hydrated lol

scared of weight gain so want to work love meat
Old 02-19-2013, 10:04 AM   #1182
Senior LCF Member

did extra 13min walk n jog mix after lunch .... o plz work out
Old 02-19-2013, 12:02 PM   #1183
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: 200's/1st. Goal Wt: 199 lbs.
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Everyday! :)
Hey Lo, popping in to say "Hiya" since I told you I thought I should. Hiya! You all have some interesting dialogue going on here, love it. Have a nice Tuesday!
Old 02-19-2013, 04:51 PM   #1184
Blabbermouth!!!

Hiya Maggie!! How nice of you to pop in!!!! What ya been up to???

Wow we never get visitors...me and the ninja kitty have been flying under the radar here ....and now 2 visitors! Oh yeah we talk about anything under the sun!!! Chime right on in anytime you want!!!
Old 02-19-2013, 04:52 PM   #1185
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natosha120 View Post
did extra 13min walk n jog mix after lunch .... o plz work out

Dang if I didn't have my fist weigh in tomorrow morning I might have joined you with that work out!!! I need all the fat to stay put for just one night!

Oh I will take some of that chicken stock off your hands anytime you get sick of it do you put any seasoning in it at all?
Old 02-19-2013, 05:04 PM   #1186
Blabbermouth!!!

Rock on Shawna!!!! What else did ya get done today?? I have been slowly tackling the lack of sparkle around here! I feel like I need a month off and then I will be back on track!!! Tonight I am getting my coupons all together so that I can go grocery shopping tomorrow. With all the dough I am saving might as well keep right on a going!!!

Oh you sweet silly thing!!! ML doesn't shop for himself!!!!! I scored great with him too though. spent 260.00 saved 900.00 Looks like the Easter bunny puked on my couch! He is getting a little worried that I am putting us in the poor house He forgets I have to use MIL card to get the discount so will pay it off with tax returns....no problemo at all!

IMG_20130219_193721.jpg

So I just had to *flip the switch* on a guy. Came knocking on my door at 7:45 at night to give me a lawn care quote. I screamed at him through the door and then called the company and left a NASTY message!!! Will probably have my tires slashed later!
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:06 PM   #1187
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh and yes the Creole seasoning is yummy!! Glad you all are loving it too!
Old 02-19-2013, 06:11 PM   #1188
Blabbermouth!!!

my new favorite shirt LOL

Old 02-19-2013, 06:12 PM   #1189
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yep, that Creole goodness is G'ooood!! Today it paired up with a load of Franks Hot sauce, so as to spice up the Chicky-bake & it turned out really flavorful & delish!!

So this is makin' me bust a gut...that the Loty *fist* is going to be weighed tomorrow!! Which one is the favored one? That one, huh?? --->
Also, did I read this right...spent $260....saved $900.00?!?! Most excellent shopping adventure, on behalf of ML!! You scored BIG!! What a wonderful array of colors for your guys closet!! Total Easter gurge on the couch!! Your couch looks Neato...I like it.

Indeed...7:45pm is too late for men folk to be knocking on a strangers door!! I think that tells ya all ya need to know about the company right there. Come on!! Good for you on calling them on that. They clearly need to be enlightened. And yes...hold a few tax dollars aside for your new set of tires...and some exterior paint for the tagged house.

Natosha, you're doing a Great job working your exercise in!! Yeah, you must feel like you're sloshing around...with all of your broth consumption!! It sounds like a good idea to take off the pounds...keeping with chicken, broth & eggs. Does your Grandma live near by? Very thoughtful of you to help her out.

Hiya Mag!! Neato that you stopped by!! Yeah, that Loty does talk strange, huh?! Wowzer, so you're in Michigan too...like Loty!! Do you guys know each other *for realz*??

Whew...I'll shoot this one out & back in a sec with another...

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 02-19-2013 at 06:14 PM..
Old 02-19-2013, 06:21 PM   #1190
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So, today didn't go exactly as planned, but was indeed a full on success!! I ended up getting so wrapped up in choring...and accomplished a TON...but didn't get around to any recipe play...other than the menu eats for the day. I'm way ok with that. We'll just flip that action over on it's tail tomorrow...and spend the day in the kitchy...sportin' my pretty June rockstar apron!! Yah!! That may be a photo op right there!!

What's everyones plan for their Wednesday?!
Old 02-19-2013, 06:36 PM   #1191
Blabbermouth!!!

argh....... I'm really going to have to start proof reading!!!

Oh I have been out of sorts all day saying dumb things (and running into doors...don't ask! ) I think that S*O*B TOM is on his way, this always happens around then!!! Well TOM doesn't affect my spelling....so I guess that makes no sense at all does it LOL
At the shower on Sunday they had tomato soup and one of the first few bites I took...splooged a bit glop all over my new white top! Should have weighed a fist at that!

Yes...not a typo on the $$ saved!!! Shoot the pants alone were $60 a pair regular price...love hitting sales!!

WTG rocking your chores!

Last edited by lotus33; 02-19-2013 at 06:38 PM.. Reason: uhg.....proof read proof read
Old 02-19-2013, 08:26 PM   #1192
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

No, don't you start with that proof reading nonsense & blow all my fun!!

Yeah, Tom makes me quite wonky too. Freaky that he visits us at the same time. I'm expecting him anytime.

What a DRAG about your tomato'ed white top!! Did it come out??

Awesome WIN on your discounts!! I'd imagine ML will be fully set up for quite a while!! What a Good June you are to Ward!!

Whew!! I'm done choring for the day!! I just finished remaking the bed w/it's clean sheets & putting away the last of the Hunks laundry. Done!!

I'd forgot that Rob has only a half day of worky tomorrow. I don't know how this might effect my kitchy time. Find out tomorrow!!
Old 02-19-2013, 08:34 PM   #1193
Blabbermouth!!!

i dont want you to miss it since it got posted out of order. Look up a few posts....did ya see that shirt?

Ok...see you ladies tomorrow for more reindeer games
Old 02-19-2013, 08:49 PM   #1194
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh my gosh!! That t-shirt is a riot!! What a total crack up!! And...soooo true!!

Yes, it's bedtime!! See you's tomorrow!! G'night!!
Old 02-20-2013, 04:05 AM   #1195
Senior LCF Member

hey girls ,

no gain is plus woke early new idea be mix of dukan =LEAN MEATS and REAL FOOD

avoid sweetners/fake sugar free food/gum lol
and use add spices
but try go PLAIN=lol

call it BOOT CAMP LOL

30 MIN WALK IN PLACE, 6MIN JOG JUMP WEIGHTS LIGHT

BF-egg whites 3 and 4cups broth , and 3 chicken thighs-only topping is salt substitute

tough :/ but no boot camp is easy..miss sweetness but if i can get away from fake flavors and sweetners maybe be healthy attempt...lol

gm by the way, hope ok join in on this forum
ty
Old 02-20-2013, 04:35 AM   #1196
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: 200's/1st. Goal Wt: 199 lbs.
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Everyday! :)
Ladies I thought I was the only one that over used those whacky emoticons but I think you 2 are the Queens of emoticon use. Too funny!!!

I am doing okay Lo just plugging along and trying to reel my emotional and bored eating in, it is getting me nowhere.

We are both from Michigan but I am in the Downriver Area a bit away from Lo. I am reading you're posts and having some laughs, you 2 are a hoot.

Hey 2 visitors way to go!

Have a nice Wednsday ladies and Lo it is soooo cold today!!!
Old 02-20-2013, 08:05 AM   #1197
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning all y'allz!! Happy Wednesday to us!! I reckon we're gonna require crowd control in here real soon!! Awesomeness...it's Great to have you two Ladies join us here!!

Today's workout was a near ditto of yesterdays...with the add of a few more leg lifts.
B was LC yogurt and a hardboiled. Vites & dope...coffee & iced T.

So, in considering the direction to take with this day...I think that after glamming it up, I will make a quiche' for lunchies. June!!
How about eggs-HWC-black forest ham-sauteed onions-mushrooms and swiss. Then I think it might be fun to go try our hand at playing racquetball, at the little community activity center joint!! But I tell ya what...if that ball comes barreling at my head...you'll here a scream from every corner of the plantet!! Not a fan of that sorta thing!!
Gotta do a dope run at the pharma...and then a return at Wally. I'm kinda thinking about stopping in over at the library too...and maybe see if I can't score some sorta exercise video.

Loty...I've been thinking about you & your TOPS visit this morning. How'd it go?! How many other women folk would you say are there? Are you still the baby of the bunch and is this something MIL is partaking in with you?? <---Questionaire.

Goodmorning Magz!! What's your day lookin' like?!

Hi Natosha!! Total *bootcamp* action!! Great plan to avoid the sweetners!!
Old 02-20-2013, 08:52 AM   #1198
Senior LCF Member

i figure been in airforce and went through boot camp that y not test my body and teach it to live fake food free
Old 02-20-2013, 09:28 AM   #1199
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

You can totally do it Natosha!! No doubt about it!! I've always wanted to know...during boot camp...how many sit ups or crunches would a person have to do in an average day? And what about push-ups? How long were you in the AF? What did you do?

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 02-20-2013 at 09:43 AM..
Old 02-20-2013, 11:18 AM   #1200
Senior LCF Member

i did customer service keeping count of members and awards...I basically every day worked out long 3mile runs 4am and situps pushups for warm up.. and extra if our drill sergent was upset at our group or personal amount for falling asleep or getting a response wrong. only time was easy was at the end=GRADUATION...lol

just glad never was recycled back another week

yikes
was one of the top runners in the group lol
so passed physical part lol
and did well in the testing part.

ok day ok deff tell weak all over only carbs is egg whites and man tired been snking around time

breakfast-4cups broth 3 small thighs t(trimmed/ skinless) 3egg whites and salt sub
lunch-same
snk- felt dead tired sewing so 2thighs n broth 2cups

CRAVE SWEET FRUIT WATER LOL

dinner -be prob more chik eggs thinking broth

thinking try adding new things just need fig list and whats cheap

having lo fat not very much carbs and PROTEIN only food lol

plains bit hard since use to herbs but doing ok staying strong
Closed Thread