Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2013, 09:07 AM   #1081
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14

This is what it was supposed to look like!

Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2013, 01:16 PM   #1082
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
OMG!! Somebody's pretzel looks like they used it to fish around a little bit in the kitty box.
Old 02-09-2013, 01:26 PM   #1083
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

You've been so busy today!! Any new productions in the kitchy?! What's gonna happen to the -kitty box sticks-? Is there gonna be a re-creation, with the help of June or ?? When they turn out all pretty, like the ones in the other piccy....ooooOoOoOoOoooh, they look very special!!

This June has nothing to shovel!! BUT, shoveling the walkway & drive are definitely under heavy consideration, the next time they're in need...given how much *Thunder* one can achieve. I'm all for that!!
Old 02-09-2013, 03:13 PM   #1084
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

After choring, there was napping. For lunches I whipped up a tasty sauce of cooked up cheese/wine italian sausage, alfredo sauce, mushrooms and onions and smothered a batch of shiritake noodles and long green beans with it. It was sooooo good!! I wonder if you might like using Alfredo sauce over your chicky cordon bleu casserole, in lieu of the destested cream of chicky?
Oh yeah...an answer to an old question I just remembered you asking...and I'd forgotten to answer...No I don't ever use the Dreamfields pasta. I made it once & liked it well enough...but found that it jacked the bs up...as if it were regular pasta. So, for pasta needs, I just use shiritake noodles.

How are things moving along over there?!
Old 02-09-2013, 08:49 PM   #1085
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Got pretty pigs over here!! Light pink on some & deep pink on others...all with small flaked glitters. Very Valentiney lookin'!!
Oh yeah, the Valentine's At home Spa action plan. I think that will possibly start with essential oil showers, rejammying, and then include a haircut for him, special conditioner for LaShonda, facials, mani~pedi's w/some reflexology action.
For the lunch menu...possibly the Clam Chowder, shrimp w/cocktail sauce...and that's as far as I've thought, so far.

What about you?! Are you gonna plan a little somethin'-somethin' for you & ML?!
Old 02-10-2013, 08:07 AM   #1086
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning Loteage!!

I had a dream last night that I was getting ready for the day & it was taking forever, and I was just about done...and then in real life I wolk up, realized is was just a dream...and was so irritated that I'd just spent allllll that time gettin' ready, and now I have to go do it again, in real life!! Not fair!!
The Hood picked us up some cream cheese yesterday, so I could make LC pancakes this morning. One of these days, when I have a little extra time, while I'm already making them, I'd like to make extras to freeze & see how they turn out if they're to be reheated in a toaster. I think micro'ing might be bleck...but I dunno...it could be worth a shot. Just lookin' for a quick way to have them available during the work week, without having to devote so much time to it on those mornings.

We're pulling ourselves together over here & gettin' ready to church it up. I might wear the new sandles today. I wanna get them figured out...do they stay or do they go?!

How are things moving along over at your place?!
Old 02-10-2013, 03:01 PM   #1087
Blabbermouth!!!

I am sooooo tired!!!!!!!!!!

Only have a minute. Have to start cleaning but the party was a success.

And better success yet I made DB so mad he slammed the door when he left the house! Yes!!

Long story will have to catch you up on it later!

Hope ya had a great day!

P.S. keep the sandal
Old 02-10-2013, 03:52 PM   #1088
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey, that's such Great news that the party went so well!! What a relief!! I bet you are exhausted!! You put so much time & energy into this. So did SO seem to have a Fabulous time?!
I can't wait to hear how you torqued out the DB, enough for him to haul out & slam the door!!

So the Hunk had a brilliant idea of making us beefy fajitas for lunches. They were gooooood, forsure. Not an easy dish to mess up though, really. That boy went on & on & on about that dish...*SHAMElessly* boasting at the delishousness that he created, and looking over to me -repeatedly & often- for acknowledgement & affirmation. I guess it's true what they say about having -kids- contribute to meal making...as they just LOVVVE their own creations!! I sat there thinking, what on earth?! What if I started doing that...for every meal I produce?! *WOW!! Man this is the BEST fried egg EVER made, EVERRRR!! It's reallllly Awesome!! Geez, I sure know how to fry the most tasty eggs!!*

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 02-10-2013 at 03:53 PM..
Old 02-11-2013, 07:27 AM   #1089
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning!! Happy Monday!!

So today is all about puttin' on my domestic-June. I wolk up @ 3am, feeling so *anxious* about wanting to start in on the choring for the day. Why?! I dunno.
No surprise, I had no -wanna's- over the fitness routine this morning...so I compromised...and did 10's instead of the 20's. So, it was 10 min biking-10 min gazelling-8 arm exercises @10 a piece, and 50 crunches. POW.
Very doable...even with the -don't wanna's-.

A couple of thoughts swirling around...
I wonder if I need a hair straightener and a tube of -nude- lipstick. That's what pinterest currently has me considering. It's always something with them!!

How are you doing?? I sure hope you were able to get good sleeps & rests last night!!

*Oh yeah, I got a note that our little *fitness support* goodies shipped out on the 7th!! Yippee!!
Old 02-11-2013, 08:16 AM   #1090
Blabbermouth!!!

Just a quickie, at work today and then class tonight.

Oh the men folk and their need for adda~boy's Regular cheerleaders they want us to be huh?!

you need to start a pinterest board so I can see what your finding too! I may need it as well!

oohhhh what the heck are you getting delivered??????

Ok back to work! TTYL!
Old 02-11-2013, 08:20 AM   #1091
Blabbermouth!!!

Holy anxiety! The roof is leaking above my desk and the roofers just got here. There are 6 men JUMPING on the roof above my head right now! Sweet Baby Jesus if one falls through on me please at least let him be a total hottie!
Old 02-11-2013, 01:18 PM   #1092
Blabbermouth!!!

OOhhhh wanna make that valentines spa~day a threesome??? I want in on that! ML has to work And its our 15 year anniversary of our first date too! I am just getting him Peter Pan, it is being re-released on blu ray!

Good for you this morning!!!! Well all except the getting up at 3 whoa!!! No thanks!!! Did you get everything done you wanted to? I still have probably a load of dishes still to do from yesterday
Old 02-11-2013, 01:39 PM   #1093
Blabbermouth!!!

DB story...

So ML has a half-sister that we don't talk to. She let her husband beat her children and we turned them in and now we are the bad guys....whatev. More to that story but its ancient history. Anyway we call this sister Voldy, short for Voldomort which if you have seen Harry Potter you know Voldomort is he who must not be named and since we don't talk to her we call her that if the occasion arises that we need to discuss things about her.

Anyway...

She has been invited to BIL wedding. He was a young young boy when all the drama happened and so was not affected the same way as ML and SIL. I also invited her to the shower and she called MIL to say she would be late. Well she shows up when the party is done! This put a big rift in the flow of clean up and getting on with the day. We had to wait until they ate, and visited, and blah blah blah. So myself , ML, and SIL were sort of fuming. MIL was just happy as a clam because this was the first event where Voldy was invited and she was over the top swooning over them This also was irritating to myself, ML and SIL. ML and DB had come at the end to help clean and haul things. So SIL had to introduce Voldy to DB for the first time which also stressed her out. Anyway, after all was said and done SIL and DB came back here to the house to help unload things and naturally ML, myself and SIL all started in on the venting about the day. Well DB tells SIL to let it go and stop. She did not obey and continued getting it out of her system. DB tells her again to stop and let it go, so I look at him and say -"hey this is what we do. We rehash and talk about it." He is already mad at SIL for not doing as she was told and then I put him in his place so he stormed off and slammed my doors and went home. They drove seperate. And that is why he is the DB!

SIL today has been texting me all sorts of -I am just going to start looking out for number 1 kind of texts. Must have had a fun night of being put in her place! stupid DB!
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:36 PM   #1094
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Voldy!! What a crack up!! That's exactly how peeps get named by us too!! Very Good choice for that one!! Did anyone aside from MIL enjoy the opportunity to visit w/Ms. Voldy, or not at all?

That DB sounds like a real tool!! How long has the SIL been with him? Do they have kiddos? Please, say NO!! What do you see happening with that relationship down the line...will she put up with his nonsense endlessly or do you think he has any potential to mature?

What a drag that ML will be working on Valentine's Day and your Anniversary!! I bet he'll really enjoy you Peter Pan prezzy. Hey, that gives me an idea!! He wanted a Peter Pan themed bedoir...so, maybe the little Mrs.'s could dress up like the Wendy (she's a fairy right? ) and take a Glamour Shot type of piccy for him, blow it up & frame it...and hang it on his side in the bedroom!! Yeah, do it!! .................. I already know that this is getting a big ole -Yeah, right-!!
Of course Loty can join in on the reindeer spa games!! Mark your calander...Feb. 16th!! What's your spa agenda gonna look like?

Yikerz on having the Dudes jumpin' around on the damaged roof area above you!! That would definitely be nerve wracking!!

I did indeed get a lot done today!! A well fought off nap got ahold of me & stole a chunk outta my potential productive time...but whatever!!
I'm still working on getting all the tiers of the dehydrator cleaned, from the Hunk's -Let's make a TON of beef jerky- & not soak the trays overnight fun!!

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 02-11-2013 at 05:40 PM..
Old 02-11-2013, 06:46 PM   #1095
Blabbermouth!!!

<<<< I don't even have to tell you what earned you that look now do I???

whoa dehydrator mess!!! How did I miss this creation going on? How did it turn out? Love love love some jerky!!! What sort of animal did ya'll decide to dehydrate???

I'm gonna ponder on that spa action I am betting some wax and facial grooming will be involved since my eyebrows need some attention!

Oh no no no.....no kiddos for SIL and DB yet. I keep trying to get them to try out a dog first! She would love a little small dog and begs and begs and he says no! They don't have *time*, I keep stressing thats the whole point!! If you can't find enough time or learn to make enough sacrifices for a dog you have no business having babies!! stupid DB! OH and he is dang near 40 so I think the window for him to act more mature has closed right shut!!

OK little lady...I am going to bed! I have to work tomorrow because I took friday off, kids are home that day. Oh but mama has a little surprise planned! Dental cleanings!!! How super fun!!!

Last edited by lotus33; 02-11-2013 at 06:48 PM..
Old 02-12-2013, 06:32 AM   #1096
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning Tuesday!!

I was feelin' all mirky yesterday eve, and couldn't figure out why. Then realized as I was shootin' up for the last dose of the night, I hadn't taken any insulin at all throughout the day. It seems like that would be hard to forget to do...but it's kinda like, it's done sooooo often, I remember goin' thru the mental check mid morning...and I could totally picture having done it....but I was actually recalling the morning before. As for the lunch dose...I just got busy around here and didn't think of it...and then got mirky minded & feelin' really wasted out, until I needed to shoot up again at bedtime. I looked thru the insulin log, and was like Dangit'...that's the problemo!! Arggg!!

Headin' back over to look at your note!!
Old 02-12-2013, 06:51 AM   #1097
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh, so no Glamour shot action, huh?! Fair enough.

The dehydrator sitchy...Rob brought a bunch of beefy goodness home & marinated it up & threw it onto the machine a couple days ago. He pulled it off the dehydrator to store & there sat the machine...all night, on the counter. I'd already gone to bed prior to this. So...wakey-wakey....oh look, cooked on marinade stuck to every little crevis of the trays & down into the heater base & all up into the wiring.

Do you do the waxing for the brow action as well? I'm a daily plucker.

Wow, you'd think that SIL would totally pick up what you're putting down about the whole kid/dog thing!!

Oh yay!! A fun field trip for the Little's to the Dentist!! They don't know to expect to be galavanting out for cleanings?! Rob has to go in tomorrow afternoon for his.

How are things with the roof repair today? Are they done causing you grief?!

I did 10 on the bike this morning. That's it. I think I need some more coffee or some cocaine or something!! I need a jolt!! Wakey already!!

How's Loty today?!

*Is the postal service gonna try to hoard our goodies today cause of Abe's B-day?!?! I'm guessing so.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:36 AM   #1098
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

<---------SO IRRITATED!! My email account has been hackaroo'ed & I've got all kinds of jacked up emails out there to everyone that's in my contacts folder, thru my Yahoo account!!
I only became aware of this because of a trillion emails from the *mailer daemon* alerting me to all of the failure notices.
GOSH DARNITT!!
Old 02-12-2013, 09:06 AM   #1099
Blabbermouth!!!

on missing the dope! You feeling a little more human today?

on the hackers!!! I have not had that happen yet but boy is it irritating!!!

I am sooooo bloody tired today! Like I can't stop yawning! Its embarassing I can barely answer the phones for all the yawning!

Work today and then tackle laundry laundry laundry tonight
Old 02-12-2013, 10:31 AM   #1100
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Just a quick run through, as we're just minutes from lunch time.

That's tough trying to pretend to be wakey during the work hours & yawning on your phone convos!!

Visiting Mt. Washmore with ya this evening!!

I guess I'm still a little wonky today. I ran the microwave for 2 minutes to heat the grean beans...but I never put them in there.

I put a couple scentsy's into my special warmer, and let it roll for an hour or so...and was so surprised that it didn't give off any smell. OH...I didn't actually turn it on!!

Geemaneeze...wake up!!
Old 02-12-2013, 10:49 AM   #1101
Blabbermouth!!!

So you served up some hot air for lunch?
Old 02-12-2013, 12:21 PM   #1102
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yes, just about!!

Been choring around here all day. I foresee some mopping & napping coming around the bend.

So...a little factoid that very few know...I'm a Super Bubble gum blower!! I make BIG pops!! Yeah, it's true!! Turns out that Kiki's NOT a fan. She responds to 'em the same as if she just heard big thunder goin' down. Trembling, panting...lookin' at me like she's just seen satan in the flesh...the whole melt down. We discovered this just the other day. So, earlier I just pulled out the gum...and do you know that she's trippin' out as if I've popped it off...but I haven't. What a little tweak!!

How's your day moving along??
Old 02-12-2013, 01:01 PM   #1103
Blabbermouth!!!

A master blower huh? Well ya don't say! I just learn something new about you everyday!

I am just sitting for 15 min and then have to get G from band practice. Then are are headed to the store for valentines. I may try to talk ML into going out for dinner. I am just too pooped to cook! And its fat tuesday so might as well celebrate!
Old 02-12-2013, 01:10 PM   #1104
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

MMmmMMmMm, I'll need details about this up incoming-possible fat eats that may go down!! I want some fat eats too!! Specifically, some sort of chocolate cake & fluffy white cool whip type topping...and a lot of it!! I haven't had anything like that in years....maybe even a decade.

Yes, *Master Blower* is a very suitable title!!

Oh yeah, I guess Abe's birthday is not a federal holiday...so those slackers have to work after all today!!
Old 02-12-2013, 02:05 PM   #1105
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

On 2nd thought...I think I'd like to trade out the previously mentioned goodie, for 3 bowls of Peach Cobbler. Maybe a little side of vanilla ice cream too, off to the side, for an occational wonder. I'd like to have 2 of the bowls right away...and the 3rd after the sickies from the 1st two wore off, enough to try-try again!! Yes, please!!
Old 02-12-2013, 05:38 PM   #1106
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh you and your wants!!!! I think I would like to partake in that too!!!

Actually I had too much sugar/carbs on Sat while cooking and tasting and on Sun woke up *explosive* to say the least Oh it was no fun at all!!!

We went for Mexican tonight. My favorite indulgence

Gave ML his present early and got a giggle and an *I hate you* He already bought it for me

Oh and had a call today from SIL, she wrote the DB a 4 page letter telling him all the problems she is having with him! Good for her!
Old 02-12-2013, 08:26 PM   #1107
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

MMmmmMMM...Mexican goodness!! Want that too!!
So funny that you two *LoveBirds* got each other the same prezzy!! You both had a Great gifty idea!!

That is good that SIL threw her thoughts of the DB onto paper, for him to look over. I think notes, in general, are a really good idea when trying to convey heavy issues. If offers the writer an opportunity to get their thoughts out, uninterrupted, and the recipient plenty of time to let the words be absorbed, before they come up with their own comments. Great choice on her part!! Also, it should help her see what she'd like, boundry wise with this fellow, and when he re-offends, like he likely will...hopefully she'll recognize it as something she knows she specifically has already made clear, that she won't tolerate. Hopefully!!

My computer has been receiving the *Advanced System Care* Malware treatment this evening. I hope that safeguards this thing!!

OoOOoOoooh, clean house!! Soaked & lotioned feets. Read thru a magazine, and fixin' to get some sleeps on!!

What's your day lookin' like tomorrow?! Napping??!
Old 02-13-2013, 07:48 AM   #1108
Blabbermouth!!!

Good morning!

Ava is home a little sicky, she could have gone but I decided to keep her since I am home today in hopes that rest will fend off full blown cold. We have to go down to Detroit on Sunday for the *big* shower, and I don't want her to miss it! The kids also have a 4 day weekend , don't remember if I mentioned that?

YES a nap should be in the plans for the day! Going to see how much I get done here in the next couple of hours. I still have a bunch of laundry to do and dust and floors for sure!

And....I need to start getting in a work out groove now that life is back to normal!!!

Soooooo......did your post lady deliver any goods yesterday????????
Old 02-13-2013, 08:18 AM   #1109
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning!! Happy Humpster Day!!

Poor Ava, feelin' mirky. That's a Good idea to hold back for the day, and hopefully like you're thinking, the rest will have her feelin' like gettin' her fun on over the weekend!! Ummm, I think I knew the Little's had Friday off, cause you'd mentioned that they get to field trip over to the Dentist for cleanings, but no, I didn't realize they were off for 4 days. Is Monday their other day off? Is this for prezzy day or something?

So will the Sunday-Detroit outting be for just the day, or is there an overnight planned as well? How far is Detriot from you? Is ML going along as well? Have you got an outfit planned for the party?!

Geemaneeze!! Do you feel like you were handed a survey or something, with all the questions?!

Yes, the postal gal did indeed -work it- yesterday...but, she coulda kept the change & shoved it...for all I cared. Nuttin' worth knowin' about. However, some creeper in a old white van, with old dirty wheels came to my door yesterday, wearing rowdy/baggy jeans & a t-shirt, and delivered my special floor sweeping slippers that we'd ordered. What was up with the delivery though?? Rob was guessing that maybe it was delivered to the wrong address originally & the fellow decided to drop it off. I thought someone was maybe coming to murder me or something!! I *might* watch too many of those crime ID shows!!
I'm hoping the mail gal does the right thing by us today.

Very Good that you're thinkin' on getting your work out on!!
I went at it like I meant bizz this morning!! 20 min biking-20 min gazelling-the full meal deal on the arm exercises and 100 crunches.

B: LC yogurt-1 Tbsp of Adams <<CRUNCHY>> peanut butter-iced T & coffeeZ. Plus vites & DOPE!!

So today Rob has a 1/2 day at work, comes home to change and then heads out @ the Dentist.
I have piddly dailys to tend to around here & gotta see if I can't find some hidden run-way model action, thru the -gettin' ready for the day- process. Tryin' to redeem myself, for yesterdays bag lady wear/looks!!

I don't know that we'll do it today, or if I'll even wanna by the time he's freed up from his appt., but I am gettin' kinda curious about wanting to play racquetball down at that community cougar camp that we'd taken those couple of classes at. Just a thought.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:35 AM   #1110
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I told Rob this morning that I'd need to get ahold of a W-4, cause I was wearing my new -choring slippers-...so clearly I'm working & I'll need to file.

So it probably doesn't show as such...but this is actually #2 of two notes this morning.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Duster Slippers.jpg (15.5 KB, 0 views)
Closed Thread