Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2013, 04:38 PM   #1051
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
I've been meaning to ask you!! On some TV programs they say "Characters welcome." WHAT are they talking about??? I don't know what they mean. Why do they say that?? What do you they want me to do??!
Do you know what I'm talking about?

Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2013, 05:40 PM   #1052
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Here ye-Here ye...wordlibs is the place to be!! It's a mad libs area, and you can choose your catagory...play right then & there...or print them out!! FUN!!
Old 02-07-2013, 05:58 PM   #1053
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
WOE: mostly raw, plant based
Start Date: 9-1-14
OMG I will BRB
Old 02-07-2013, 06:42 PM   #1054
Blabbermouth!!!

Ok had to get the dogs in.... They are snowballs!!!!

So your cracking me up!

So the characters welcome thing is just a cute play on words meaning that their shows are full of characters. Like quirky, not typical kinds of people are their main characters. You don't need to do anything but enjoy!

totally going to that site to play with mad lobs online!

yes I would likely just drink some more coffee instead of the pills Mmmmm.....coffee!!! I was wondering how your pills were working. I think it would be great to find something that helps with appetite! Although I have been pretty good the last couple days of days with appetite. Probably because of the gruesome images if me in a skirt!

Oh no birkenstocks will never do! LOL Well I guess I would have to see them, I have only seen big clunkers from them. No no no! On the other hand....they probably have more support so no foot problems!

You may be onto something .....I will send the boss mans number on to you promptly! I broke the news to the maintenance guy today..he was just as unimpressed as I!

Oh the toner was something she put on and rinsed out. But said to not get it wet for 48 hrs. She may be full of it...I don't know?!

Sep 1~223, Oct 1~210
Old 02-07-2013, 07:37 PM   #1055
Blabbermouth!!!

I'm not sure if this disgusts me or it looks delish
Old 02-07-2013, 07:38 PM   #1056
Blabbermouth!!!

we just watched a dumb movie! Going to bed now see ya in the am!
Old 02-07-2013, 07:52 PM   #1057
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ahhhh, ok...well now I'm in the know, about the Character thing. I've been wondering what they were talking about for ages now.

I'm afraid you wouldn't be much of a fan of my birkenstocks. They're very much the big clunking clod hoppers that you're referring to. The claim is that birkenstocks are so comfy & good for your feet/posture, because your foot molds into that cork bed. Ummmm, I don't know about all of that. I've had 2 pairs. They last forever...but I sure as heck wouldn't wanna walk in them all day!!

The main ingredient in that PGX is Glucommannan. It swells in the gut...hence the fullness factor. The Glucommannan can be purchased for much less all on it's own, for less. I'll look into that when this batch is gone.

So what are your thoughts for your day tomorrow?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Birkies.jpg (5.1 KB, 0 views)
Old 02-07-2013, 07:57 PM   #1058
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Okay, nighty-night!! See ya in the morning!!

*I don't want the avocado to be warmed on my shroom bottomed eggy goodness. I'd like it to just be on the side...w/salt.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:57 AM   #1059
Blabbermouth!!!

Hola!!!

We got dumped on last night! I think its been 3 years since we had this much snow. Its weird to not have it so I am ok with it! I have to go shovel though, poor jack can't walk its over his head So thats going to be the exercise for the day! Notice how excited I am now? Pretty sure the tune will change *after* I do it!

Then its cook cook and more cook for the shower. And cleaning in between.

Oh and the dang scale went back up 1 today so I am pretending I didn't see that!

i agree, we will leave the avo off to the side!!! That time I broiled the one was ok, but strange. I am not sure I can wrap my brain around the whole mushroom with the egg in it anyway. May give it a whirl though! I never did get to make the cauli stuff Don't remember why? Oh yes I do. That was the night we went for chinese and I got ill! Should have stayed home!!! *maybe* it can be done today since I will be cooking anyhow! We will see!

So whats on the agenda for you today???
Old 02-08-2013, 08:25 AM   #1060
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning Snowslinger!! Wowzeroo...I bet that would be very good exercise!! I've never done that.
Did the girls have school today? Or are they home & planning to help out in the kitchy?
It sounds like you are going to be BiZZZZ-eeee today!!

Yes, do ignore the scales & their nonsense today.They don't know what their talking about. I considered chattin' with them this morning...but thought better of it...and decided we'd take a break for a minute, cause they really hurt my feelings yesterday

Oh yeah, are you still considering *picture day* today?

Ok, uhhhh, today...well I did the 20 on the bike, 20 on the gazelle-a load of arm exercises & the 100 crunches, this morning.
B was LC yogurt and 2 hardboileds-iced Gtea & HWC w/coffee...

Todays agenda is get the pretty together, throw some lunches down, hit the daily choring & give massive attention to mopping the floors. I hate mopping the floors!! AND I don't wanna!!
I'm thinking about throwing in a tri-tip roast into the crock, with a bunch of pepperoncinis for later eats.
Oh and I need to decide it I wanna grab those black sandles I was eyeballing yesterday.
Those are the biggies for the day!!
Old 02-08-2013, 09:47 AM   #1061
Blabbermouth!!!

Before

042.jpg

after

045.jpg

I swear it doesn't look like a ton but its 10-12 inches!

Took me 1:45 to do the drive and the sidewalk. But lots of good minutes to add! Yeah!

Had about 3 oz of turkey before I went out there.
Having a salad now and catching up on BL. Yeah I eat and watch people work out...so???

oh yeah....pics. I suppose that could happen today i need to hop in the shower after I eat and then i will figure that out.

Roast sounds so good! I think we are doing breakfast for dinner. Only cause I forgot to take any meat out
Old 02-08-2013, 10:23 AM   #1062
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

A quick pop in before shovin' some lunch at the Hunk!!

I am TOTALLY FLOORED by your shoveling!! WHAT?!?! That to me looks like the efforts of a tractor, with one of those scoopers on it...not of a mere human being!! NO WAY!! When you said you were gonna shovel...I pictured at the most, like 2 squares worth of a side walk!! Tsssshhh!! I think I'd call the tv station & tell 'em you've got a BIG story for them to report on!! Seriously...you don't have to do anymore fitness stuff for the rest of the month. You're done!!

<----Beaming of pure pride and stokedness for your amazing efforts!! WOW!!
Old 02-08-2013, 10:37 AM   #1063
Blabbermouth!!!

Thank you!!! I logged it in as 1:30 because I had Buddy out there with me and was tossing the ball for him in between shovels. So I deducted 15 min for that. But it burned 609 cals

It was so fun watching him. I would toss that ball and he would have to search and search and dig and pounce in the snow to search for the ball Its funny to have a working dog instead of like Jack. LOL He is really intense and would search and search until he found it. Also amazing to watch him sniff through a foot of snow and still be able to find a rubber ball!!! Dogs are amazing!
Old 02-08-2013, 02:48 PM   #1064
Blabbermouth!!!

Ok, so took a nap

Got my shower in, and cleaned kit. Had the kids take the bloody pictures and its so much worse than I thought! I grabbed clothes I wear all the time to clean in and I thought looked good and that I was hiding my ginormous gut. In fact I even had the thought....Boy I should put on clothes that really show more so I can see the gross~ness in all its glory. These clothes hide it and look ok. I was wrong!!!!!!!!

I can't even believe I am going to do this!

Pics to come....
Old 02-08-2013, 02:54 PM   #1065
Blabbermouth!!!

IMG_20130208_164434.jpg

IMG_20130208_163829.jpg

IMG_20130208_163906.jpg

IMG_20130208_164019.jpg
Old 02-08-2013, 02:57 PM   #1066
Blabbermouth!!!

I learned something today. I always stand with my hands on my hips....I never paid attention to that. Its because I can't flippin put my arms down when they hang by my side! I looked at the pics and was like OMG I stand like a big ol body builder that can't let their arms down but its because there is so much fat!!!!!!!!!

Uhg....
Old 02-08-2013, 03:00 PM   #1067
Blabbermouth!!!

On the up side my hair isn't quite as awful as I though ....so I guess theres that! My eyes look freaking crazy though, tried to fix the red from the flash ....I looked possessed
Old 02-08-2013, 04:13 PM   #1068
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OH, look at my Beautiful Loty!! They don't make 'em any prettier than that!! For reals!! Your hairdo looks totally GORGE!! I LOVE it!! That looks like a fancy -do- that a movie star-super star would get to sport, cause they have a pro stylist. VERRRRY pretty!!
Your outfit looks exactly like what I'd wear!!

I have to run outta here right now. The Hunky wants to drop by redbox for a flick..."Here comes the Boom". One of the fellows at his worky said he'd really like it. It's supposed to be very clean and very funny. Also, we're gonna slip by Freds & I'm gonna hold & covet those sandles again...and see if I think I need them. Plus Dudeman wants some icecream.
I gotta change clothes before we can go though...as I look like a jacked up large Zebra, wearing a white Loty sweater. Serious...I've been in -at home only- clothes all day...zebra pants, zebra slippers, zebra scarf, the newest Black & white swirly top I posted a couple days ago...and that white sweater. SOOOO...I do what I want!!

Back soon my pretty!!
Old 02-08-2013, 06:20 PM   #1069
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Back with the flickity flick for the man, ice cream and some sandles. Hangin' on to the reciept, just in case they aren't as wonderful as they should be. They were an extra $7 off tonight!! Yippee!!

It sounds like you & Buddy had a really fun time playing in the snow today!! He sounds like a Fun boy!! Good for him keeping his Ma company out in the cold too.

How did your kitchy day go today??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Freds Sandles.jpg (35.9 KB, 3 views)
Old 02-08-2013, 06:29 PM   #1070
Blabbermouth!!!

You always say the nicest things! Thank you! I think i will start a blog thing in that thread. Just to track progress and keep pics all in one place and easy to find.

Thats funny, I had that movie in my hand and then put it back. You will have to tell me if its good. i rented 4 movies the other day Not sure waht one we are watching tonight.

Yes those sandals are much better! I like!

My kitchen sitch was a total bust and I told pinterest so! I made 6 dozen mini cupcakes in ketchup cups cause pinterest told me it was a good idea. you can't get them out of the cup! Those cups are so tough you can't peel the paper off to get to the cupcake. Will have to do it again tomorrow in regular size
Old 02-08-2013, 06:52 PM   #1071
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh those little ketchup cupped cupcakes are adorable!! What a TOTAL drag that they didn't work!! And especially after you made sooooo many!! That's awful!! I wonder why those punks made it look like it was the thing to do!!
So when you make the big version tomorrow, are you making another 6 dozen, or less...because they're bigger?
How many peeps are you guys expecting at the party?

You're gonna start a blog?! Let me know how/where to find you!! I don't follow any bloggers...but I'd follow my Loty anywhere!!
Old 02-08-2013, 07:09 PM   #1072
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh I think we will only have about 25 people. I think I will only make 4 dozen. Only 2 flavors instead of 3. There will be other desserts as well anyway.

Oh blog wasn't the right word. I couldn't remember what it was called, anyway its in the journal thread.

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...l#post16248890
Old 02-08-2013, 07:55 PM   #1073
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh gotcha...journal!! That's a good idea!! A great place to keep things all organized & focused!! What are your thoughts on your photo takings? Is that gonna be a daily thing or weekly or is that even a part of the agenda?

I wanna test out those cupcakes!! Either of the two flavors!!

Rob's going to his bible study in the morning and it's also his day to get his Martha Stewart cleaning on over there...so I'll be on my own for breakies. If I'm feelin' super spry, I may make up a batch of the LC pancakes...so they can become the foundation stack base for some ham & eggs. WHOA....WANT!!
Old 02-08-2013, 09:00 PM   #1074
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

It's bedtime for this one!!

Look at these pretties!! WANT them!!

See you tomorrow Pretty one!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg neato.jpg (24.8 KB, 3 views)
Old 02-09-2013, 06:03 AM   #1075
Blabbermouth!!!

Good morning!!!

I think I just got 8 hrs uninterrupted sleep! Woohoo!!! Seems to be a rare thing anymore!

So how was the flick? We watched the campaign. I had went to the theater with high hopes but was...eh. But ML was wanting to see it so we got it and I just worked on a grocery list while it was playing. He enjoyed it more than I did, but I still watch anything Will Ferrell. I have Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter for tonight. SIL is staying here (sans DB) Since she lives about 40 min away and we will be busy all day she just is staying. OH and I think I forgot to tell you SO finally came to her senses, or the thought of staying at MIL house scared her, either way they are just driving up tomorrow for the shower and then going home! Good decision!

So the plan today is clean up this am, SIL is coming to get the grocery list and go shop it out with G while I stay home and start something. LOL Not sure what that something will be but oh its gonna get started!!!

ML talked all night about me shoveling the driveway. Then he was like...who did the sidewalks. ME dummy! He will have to go out and do the bottom of the drive today, I think I just heard the plow trucks come through. Yeah so I can leave if i want! Yesterday there was noooo way my car was getting through that! I watched 3 people get stuck in the road yesterday while I was shoveling. Notice I said watched? Oh yeah the Lote is not about going out and pushing the neighbors cars out!

So after your solo breaky whats up for today???

OH and.....blankety blank blank scale had no movement at all today! I should have got at least 1 lb for all that work!
Old 02-09-2013, 06:07 AM   #1076
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlKickinIt View Post

Look at these pretties!! WANT them!!

Oooh those are purdy!!!!

My nails look like poo right now!

Uhg...one more thing to do before tomorrow!
Old 02-09-2013, 06:27 AM   #1077
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning!!

I met with those smack talkin' slanderous scales again this morning...and it seems they're stickin' with their bs story. Whatever.
Onto favorite breakie...and I remember that I forgot to pick up more cream cheese. You can't make a cream cheese based LC pancake without the CREAM CHEESE!! You can't!!
<----TOTALLY AGGRIEVED!! TOTALLY!!
So...I supplemented w/LC yogurt, scram eggs & ham. Meh.
Fed the kids the same, minus the yogurt. They were stoked!!
Got the dishwasher whirlin'. I suppose I should get on my bike & try to counter this garbage the scale is throwin' down at me.

How's your morning goin?!
Old 02-09-2013, 07:28 AM   #1078
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I don't know how things work around here sometimes!! When I posted earlier this morning, there were no new notes from you. Now, it shows a couple notes, and apparently they were here before I posted!! Wonky & crazy making sometimes!!

There's big time serious need for mani~pedi here too. I'm startin' to think that I need to get one of those pens that is silver metalic, for topper decoration/nail art. I see the pinterest girls are using something like that.

That's GREAT that you got some Good/solid sleeps last night!! You're gonna need it!! I wonder if your industrial snow plowing had anything to do with the heavy duty sleeps?! I'd guess so!! I'm not surprised one bit that ML was all smitten with your driveway clearing!! So funny that he questioned who handled the sidewalks after all that!! Ummm, the same one that took on the whole drive, man!! I bet he brags on you to his co-worker folk, huh?!

I have to watch all things Will Ferrell too. But if I recall right, I was kinda put off by him in this last one. I think he was too much of a cussy for me & too much smutty McSmutster. He is funny as all get out though!!
Last nights flick was -good-. Very clean, cute little story & bonus...there was a load of cage fighting. It was worth the Redbox--$1.20.
I'd like to hear how you guys like the Vampire Hunter flick. Rob nearly picked that one up yesterday & just might end up bringing it home today, beings he's gotta return that last one...he'll be in proximity to grab another & wifey may have encouraged him to get something...so as to keep him occupied, and out from under foot.

I'm Glad to hear the DB stayed home!! And, that's Great news that SO & BIL will do the right thing, and just drive home afterwards. That means you don't have to have MIL held up in your homestead either!! What a relief & some extra weight lifted off your shoulders!!

So while the poor neighbors were having the struggle of their very lives...The Lotester, continued on in her feat to show them the error of their unshoveled ways!! That'll learn 'em!!

Yes, your scales should have ticked down a few notches, with all of that hulkish shoveling yesterday!! I'd guess that's cause you're gettin' all ripped & holdin' the waters. It's tough being athletic bodybuilders like we are!!

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 02-09-2013 at 07:32 AM..
Old 02-09-2013, 07:29 AM   #1079
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I had to break my note up into two...cause I was too happy with the smilies again!! REPENT!!

I haven't gotten on my bike this morning, as planned. I don't want to!! I'll work it in later today.
We're not planning to go anyyyywhere today...other than Rob's little churchy outting this morning. He'll likely watch movies, maybe play train, and mess around with online games. I'll probably focus on kitchy-cookin' time...and mani~pedi, with a smidge of choring. Gotta hop in the chower!! OooOooh, that reminds of chowder...clam chowder. That LC Clam Chowder is hands down the very best!! I may have to throw those ingredients on my g-list. Hey!! I think I may consider puttin' on a seafood themey luncheon for the weekend right after Valentine's. We've already slotted that Saturday to be a Valentine's ~Couple's Spa Day~ , so this could just be a Good way to elevate it to Terrificness!! Yup, I think so!!

I'll need to hear whatch'er up to in the kitchy!!

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 02-09-2013 at 07:36 AM..
Old 02-09-2013, 09:05 AM   #1080
Blabbermouth!!!

Ohhhh spa day sounds super fab!!!!

What all is that going to entail? Have you figured out what is on the spa ticket that day?

Oh yeah....we might have to elevate ourselves to bodybuilder status to explain the scale and all the trash talk it does!

Oh yes, its such a relief to not have all the musical beds and homes for the weekend! So much better!!! SIL just left with G to get their shop on and get all the supplies. I am about to go make a batch of bread.

I gotta show you this!! SIL was in charge of choc dipped pretzels, this is what she brought me Oh she has a long way to go to be June! Hey speaking of June....did she shovel??? May never do that again in order to not tarnish my rep!

IMG_20130209_114914.jpg

I have vac'd and mopped most of the house, dusted, cleaned kit, now I am going to go to the bathrooms. Maybe start a load of laundry to. Oh and trimmed all the dogs nails.

Probably not going to get time for a work out at all today but I will be active all day! Ooooh, but eating will be bad. I know this already. Will be too many tastes of things testing for seasoning than I would like but oh well, its one day.
Closed Thread