Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2012, 12:00 PM   #61
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
oh yeah I must have looked like I was all sorts of special on that walk!!!
I put big square bandages on and taller socks to keep them in place. Now that running around is done I am switching out to crocs though!!!

The boys did great though!

Tried one more store to see if they had a decently priced gymnastics outfit for Ava and found one!!! Only $21.00 instead of $65.00 got her some leg warmers (did you know they are back in!! yea so excited LOL) a warm up jogging outfit, and a lava lamp. LOL

One more thing then I have to run and get cupcakes in. Talked to my Mom and told her about MIL. She says....well DO NOT let her use your bathroom anymore!!! I am like She says ...Well you know thats contaigious, you'll catch it if she uses your bathroom!

So I guess kidney and liver infection are contagious...just so ya know!!! My little PSA for the day!

you can't fight with stupid...is my other PSA for the day!
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2012, 05:25 PM   #62
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Hey that's a Great score on Ava's outfit!! LEGWARMERS!! I totally used to wear those...and loved them!! The last pair I had was a pretty burgandy color. What color are hers?? LOL, I have 2 lava lamps, NOW. One has purple glop in it and the other is a blue/silver glittery one!! Love them!!

Wow!! I'm Glad you passed along the PSA about the contagion factor!! I had no idea!! How frustrating!!
Mine is ticking me off *real good* this evening as well. Her cat has a bad eye infection...possibly from a fight. Her go-to response is: "If I'd have known he was going to cause me this many problems, he'd never have gotten to live here, and anybody that wants him can have 'em." Wow, what an a$$!! I just DESPISE her when she says things like that. Of course when the vet $'s come into the picture tomorrow, and the hassle of the appt./transportation of him comes into play, all of this will just escalate.
I need to reply to her latest email, regarding all of her cat drama, and I'm just seething mad!! Really, what a witch!!

How was your cheesy goodness & meatballs?!
Old 11-13-2012, 07:28 PM   #63
Blabbermouth!!!

Back from class now....sitting on my rump the rest of the night!

Ava's leg warmers are pink with silver sparkle stripes...oh yeah awesome!! thats awesome you have 2 lava lamps!!! not sure what color hers is. Purple and red or yellow...hmmm?

So its stupid Mother day today!! Whoot!

Poor kitty I don't know much about cats, does he get in fights a lot? Does neutering help that? Not that it sounds like she is looking for a solution! I don't remember...did you get the cat for her? Does she blame you for him needing care?

So other super duper exciting news for the day........

are you ready for this..........

hip hop abs came in the mail today!!!!!

Of coarse I have to wait til tomorrow to watch since Mr. loty is here I'm kidding ...he really won't care. Told the girls we are going to have fun getting our grove on tomorrow!

todays eats
B-coffee or 3 donut holes if you count the middle of the night snack
L-a few bits of salad
D-salad, 5 shells, 2 cupcakes...yes 2 ....I ate yours for you!!! your welcome!
Old 11-13-2012, 08:31 PM   #64
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I wanted to eat MINE!! I'd have been so Good at it too...and liked it soooo much!!

Oh man pink & silver legwarmers!! That sounds like the COOLEST combo!! I wonder if a 38 yr. old can get away with legwarmers?! Wait...yah, same as zebra shoes w/neon laces. What?!?!

Awesome that your hippity~hip hop video came in today!! Hey, maybe you & the girls wanna make a little work out ~ music video to share?!?! You know, with the one whos cupcakes were criminally gobbled up!!

The cat sitchy...it's a real sore subject for me!! A few years back she suggested that I put a .10 cent price tag on the head of my little dog, who has sinced passed and offer him up at our garage sale, cuzz he left some dog hairs on her couch. She was totally serious and blown away that I was outraged with her.
This cat that she has is just a sweetheart boy. He's fixed. As a matter of fact we were so lame as to take him to get fixed when she first brought him home, and the vet calls her up, after we'd dropped him off for his fixing and asks her to explain why he was there, as he'd already been fixed.
There are quite a few big macho boys that were here before him in the hood, that he may be running up against. She sought the kitty out on her own. The thing is that she just throws up her hands & threatens to give him away every single time there's any inconvience to her life, or heaven forbid there be a cost attached to the need!! She has no $ issues. That's not it. It's just very frustrating...very negative, uncompassionate-cold behavior. I can't stand it!! ARGGGG!!

I'm Glad you're able to finnnnally get off your feet today!! Are you planning to keep badages on your heels overnight? It seems like it would be hard to lay on your back & have your heels being pressed down onto the mattress.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:37 PM   #65
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yeah, 209 this am.
B: Coffee w/HWC-LC yogurt-leftover beefy & green beans <--Ate like a hungry big dude!!
L: Mexi~Dip
D: Mexi~Dip...but smaller than at lunchtime
NO cupcakes. Not even one...cuzz somebody had mine!!
Old 11-14-2012, 06:57 AM   #66
Blabbermouth!!!

cupcake is on its way!!!! Good thing I made extras!

now that you say that I totally remember the cat getting fixed thats already been fixed story! Heck I still can't tell a boy from a girl so how the heck would I know it was fixed or not!

@ the .10 pricetag!!!! Oh my! Funny that she has a cat now! They get hair everywhere!!! It just floats in the air! So you don't have to go with her today do you?

Took Buddy for a 40 min walk this morning I just can't believe the increase in energy just from these few days of walking! Which tells you what a lazy bum I was before! Its not even that I am lazy, seems like I am constantly doing something. Well not after 8 at night, I try to shut her down then. But you know I am running all over its just not really the same as going for a walk with the intent of getting some cardio. Now I do not walk all that fast! I probably only went 1.5 miles today and took me 40 min! I was hobbling by the end. Wore crocs so my ankles don't get rubbed on! Yeah I kept the bandages on all night. I sleep on my stomach/side so no problemo with them rubbin the bed.

Waiting on DH to get a shower then we are going to go see him MIL and go to breakfast. Then he goes to work and I am going couponing! Going to try to get some turkey day eats bought today so its not as bad next week!

Hey did the store honor your coupons you forgot to take in????
Old 11-14-2012, 01:25 PM   #67
Blabbermouth!!!

Didn't go couponing, everything took longer that expected this morning. I had 3 hrs left before I needed to get the kids but thats cutting it waaay to close. Its a 45 min drive there and back and ususally takes 2 hrs to shop so opted to try for tomorrow while kids are at ball instead.

Went for another 30 min walk...just sayin
Old 11-14-2012, 07:20 PM   #68
Blabbermouth!!!

what a day! I know I have said this before but I get soooo sick of planning my day just to have it go haywire! Anyway was on phone most of the afternoon. They want/need to move MIL to a rehab facility. She can't be alone she is a little wobbly. So lots of drama with that I had to deal with. I can't even begin to tell you what a mess it is! plus I'm sort of sick of talking about it!

Then had DD roller skate lesson from 5-6:30, met my Mom for dinner at 7 for Ava's bday dinner. That went fine. Had to stop to look at a coat she wanted to buy the girls for xmass so we got home late! 9:30! The kids go to be at 8:30 so should be a great morning tomorrow! Waking up super tired peeps!

Holy jeeze! I think my kitchen is haunted! Last night in the middle of the night the oven timer on the stove went off and was beeping like crazy Then just now I had to mop the floor in the kitchen, a loaf of bread jumped off the top of the fridge and landed in a half full cup of milk one on the girls had on the counter and it spilled all over the floor Freaky!!! Hope its a nice ghost! kidding...hope its no ghost at all!

Soooo........how did things go with Max today? anxiously awaiting results!

Ate kinda crappy today but did get in my walking
B/L- steak and swiss omelette, 1 piece of toast
D-3 shrimp, 4 oz steak, broccoli, asparagus, 1 cupcake (from restaurant)

then.....stress ate 4 stuffed shells just now Man does that stink to have to admit to!

Hope you had a good day...I have had all the fun I can take...going to bed now! Good night!

Last edited by lotus33; 11-14-2012 at 07:22 PM..
Old 11-14-2012, 07:25 PM   #69
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlKickinIt View Post
Oh yeah, 209 this am.
B: Coffee w/HWC-LC yogurt-leftover beefy & green beans <--Ate like a hungry big dude!!
L: Mexi~Dip
D: Mexi~Dip...but smaller than at lunchtime
NO cupcakes. Not even one...cuzz somebody had mine!!
You know they say to do that. Breakfast like a king, lunch like a queen , dinner like a pauper You did perfect!

Dessert must be like the court jester hey??? Just a joke!

LOL I crack myself up sometimes!
Old 11-14-2012, 07:30 PM   #70
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Lonnnng day!!
All is improving for kitty (Max). Turned out that his eye issue was an abcess near the eye. It grew, he kept messing with it, and before Ma went to bed last night...it exploded...all over. Bleck!! But, of course, because it did...he's doing much better!!
I headed out early this morning, hit the Grocery outlet for lots of vitamins, the post office...to send a package out to my Dad & buy Christmas stamps, the library to pick up and drop off, and then the market to grocery shop. I came home, dropped the groceries, and then over to pick Rob up from work. He had a meeting at work today, regarding big insurance changes. Less coverage, and lots more dough, from us. We've literally spent from 3:15pm to now, going over all the details of our options. Round & round. None of them are are even half as good as last years, but we eventually nailed something down. I'm whooped!! Before I left outta here this morning, I threw a big beefy chuck roast into the crock & dumped a boat load of pepperoncinis/juices and garlic into it as well. That thing cooked alllll day. It was super easy to shred!! Rob made a hoagie sandwich out of it...I just had a little pile of it. It was Goooood!!

What a Rockstar you are for getting your walking in today!! TWICE!! That's Awwwwesome!! Especially when you've got two busted up heels!! Crocking your walk sounds like a good idea!!

How was your visit with your MIL this morning? Does it look like she's looking to be released anytime soon? She must be anxious to go home!!

OoOOoOoh, you went to breakfast with a *Hottie* today!! Right on!!

So you're gonna make your grocery/couponing trip tomorrow, after works? You're a busy one!! Are you wearing your crocks tomorrow, or how are you gonna get around?! Flat shuffle like before?! Watch those shins!! Yes, the store folk adjusted out my coupon'age!! And then I did it again the next day too...cuzz again, I forgot to take the coupon off my product & hand it to the cashier. This last person was like..."Ummm this is your fault!! You're supposed to hand it to the cashier!!" I told her I knew that. We were both laughing about it...and then she tells me that she does the same thing herself, but she would be too embarrassed to ask the store to make it right. I told her "I have no shame where $ is concerned". : Embarrassing!!
Old 11-14-2012, 08:05 PM   #71
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh my Gosh, your day did get re-worked, HARDCORE!! And having to try to coordinate health-care stuff!! Oh Yuck!! A headache maker!!

I hope your little people recover & bounce outta their late party night better than you expect.

What a rotten thing to have happen in your kitchen, when you're already worn down from your day!! Un-fair!! Yeah you better take that ghost talk back...or scardy you are gonna trip out next time you're home alone & it's darktime!!

Your menu looks good!! Realllllly Good with the addition of the cheesy shells!!
You sure did super with your walking!!

I got nothing, in the gym'in it arena...just the running around town. When I took my pedometer off earlier this afternoon, it said 2miles & something. So more than couching it!!

B: LC Yogurt-Mexi~Dip-coffee w/HWC
L: LC Pizza-Coffee w/HWC
D: Beefy~Pepperoncini shred
S: 2 string cheeses
S: LC Choco coverd Vanilla ice cream

I can't wait to make the Mozzarella pan pizza you showed me!! I got all the goodies for it today & plan to make it tomorrow afternoon!! So excited!!
Old 11-14-2012, 08:12 PM   #72
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I hope you guys sleep Good tonight!! I'm gonna trot off to bed a tad early & go find some sleeps.
Let's hope that tomorrow runs a lot smoother!!
Old 11-15-2012, 09:07 AM   #73
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

What a choppy night!! Ace wasn't interested in sleeping last night. So he kept running around, down the hall, flop onto his living room cusion...run back to bed (a high stack of cushions, with blankets in our room), and then do it over & over & over again!! All his running around kept waking me up...but clearly not enough so that I could get up & close the bedroom door, keeping him out in the living room...noooooo, that would have been too brilliant & solved it all!!
While I was sleeping I was battling the insurance options around, that we've already figured out!! When that dang alarm goes off, Rob tells me that he's figured out another solution to our insurance delima & that it'll work out so much better!! He runs the idea by me...and I can't make heads or tails about where he got the idea that it's a better plan, when clearly it looks like one of the worst ideas I've ever heard of!! I honestly thought he was just jerking me around with a lame scenario...but as I wolk up more, got some coffee down/worked on my listening skills..., he was totally right.
I've been working on insurance stuff alllll morning. For a moment there I was all excited, thinking I'd found a loop hole in their stupid program, that would keep more $'s in our pockets...but alas...I was terribly wrong. I need a break of this stuff!!

I'm about to turn my attention to something far better...PizzaScram!! What-is-UP?! That's gonna be Gooooood stuff!!

How's your morning going?! Were the littles tough to pry outta bed this morning?

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 11-15-2012 at 09:09 AM..
Old 11-15-2012, 06:13 PM   #74
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

B: LC yogurt-coffee w/hwc
B2: sm. bowl of shredded beefy
L: 2 PizzaScrams (Mozz & Pepperoni only)
D: LC Tortilla/cheddar quesadilla
S: LC ice cream <--Yum!!

Went over to visit Max today. He's doing wonderful!! Looked over some donate items of Ma's, filled out more insurance garb once I got back home, vac'ed all the floors, ran the dishwasher and made a couple calls.
Received in an order of some flash pad games. One to keep here & one to send along to our neice. Trouble is, I ordered the wrong version of this game...and it doesn't track a persons pointage!! GOTTA track points!! And this one I have here is only a one player game...where is the one we want is two player. So these will have to go back & we'll be out some shipping $'s. Bummer. I am planning to keep the games here until I get the new ones though...cause it's Fun & addictive!! I'm not much a game player anymore, but I do enjoy these ones where you have to tap the light as fast as you see them, and not touch the ones you're not supposed to.

I sure hope your day has coasted along & not added to your stress. Check is when ya feel up to it.
Old 11-15-2012, 06:21 PM   #75
Blabbermouth!!!

what a day!!!

Kids got up ok, they were tired but not much hassle. Went to work. The owner was coming today for a visit so we had to actually look like we were working He did tell us that we can start renovating the apartments! So I called Mr. Loty to come take some measurements for a quote. I took him in a vacant apartment and might have made out a bit LOL

Spent about an hour on the phone with MIL nurses and my SIL trying to coordinate the rehab thing. She was supposed to go tomorrow. After work I stopped at her apartment to pack her a bag and the hosp called me at 4:15 and said oh she is approved to go today and you have to have her there by 6. I had to pack, stop at my house, go to the hosp, get her discharged, take her to the rehab place that is over an hour away and only had 1:45 to do it in! I just can't believe the disorganization and the lack of consideration. They said tomorrow so I planned for that! Oh well she is there and its done so whatever!

Got home about 8:30. I am pooped!

No exercise today
Ate fast food on way home tonight
Will be back on track tomorrow ..promise!

Oh boy!!! Insurance time is SUPER FUN!!!! We have to do our as well. We also have to do a physical for the insurance 1 time a year. This started a couple of years ago with the employee but last year it started with the spouses as well. I actually forgot till you were talking about ins. So they do a basic physical and then give you things to work on. If you show no signs of improvement over the year you lose the $50.00 per pay period healthy discount or something or other its called Sooooo I have better lose some weight before that!!!!! Can't remember now if we do that in January or before the end of the year Insurance is such a pain!!! We are paying through the nose just to have crap coverage. Used to be 100% now we only have 70/30 after the huge deductible is met Not cool!!!!! Hope Rob sleeps well tonight and figures out a brilliant plan!!!!!

So how did the mock pizza turn out???? If you properly burn the bottom and cool it you can slice it and eat it like pizza. I really love that stuff!!

Oh Ace!!!! Rotten little monkey he was!!! Is Rob a heavy sleeper? How did he sleep through all that running???
Old 11-15-2012, 06:24 PM   #76
Blabbermouth!!!

for Max!!!!! I bet once his eye purged all that gunk he felt much better!!!

off to google this little game you speak of
Old 11-15-2012, 07:30 PM   #77
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Flash Pad 2.0 Touchscreen Handheld Game with Light & Sound
Buy More & Save

QVC wanted me to have them. The 2nd one was $3 off & shipping was only like $3 for that 2nd one, rather than another $6.22.

So much FUN!! They have a little video on the site that kinda shows ya what's goin' on. It's just as much an adult game as a kid game.
Old 11-15-2012, 07:33 PM   #78
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wow, that is just UNREAL and so inconsiderate of those folks to demand that you change your plans on the spot, to accomodate their new plan of action!! That's AWFUL!! You are such a Blessing to your family!! Sounds like Mr. Loty got a real nice reminder of that in the apartment!! Whoooo-hoooo!! RAWR!!
Old 11-15-2012, 07:38 PM   #79
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

We have some sorta extra bonus thing attached to our health/wellness plan too. I think we can earn a combined $50 off a month. But I don't imagine we'll see much of that!! Neither of us smokes...so we won't be going thru their non-smoker plan...that was worth $5 each...can't have high blood sugars...ooops, have to have a good bmi....ummm, nope not anymore...the cholesterol has gotta be low....it's not. Our blood pressure is good though...so maybe we'll see $10 a month?!
Old 11-15-2012, 07:39 PM   #80
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

How are your heels feeling?? Did you pull off a fancy look for the big boss, at the office today, in your crocks?!
Old 11-15-2012, 07:41 PM   #81
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I forgot about cookin' the pizza goodness till it was near burnt!! It was good though!! I'll just have to try again tomorrow!!
Old 11-15-2012, 07:48 PM   #82
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

No Rob's not a heavy sleeper, at all. More info. has came to light about why last night went down the way it did. Rob said that Ace was getting up so often & traveling back-n-forth so much because he was, and Ace was following him. I was totally unaware that he was gettin' up. Our mattress doesn't even kinda move when one of us gets up. I'll blame it on that I guess.
He tells me that he got up to put a spreadsheet together for the insurance stuff & then back to bed...then up again to re-read some of the plan details....and on & on. He was exhausted this morning!!
Old 11-15-2012, 08:16 PM   #83
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

This is what the flash pad 2.0 looks like.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FlashPad 2.0.jpg (26.1 KB, 1 views)
Old 11-15-2012, 08:42 PM   #84
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Flash Pad 2.0 Touchscreen Handheld Game with Light & Sound
Buy More & Save

QVC wanted me to have them. The 2nd one was $3 off & shipping was only like $3 for that 2nd one, rather than another $6.22.

So much FUN!! They have a little video on the site that kinda shows ya what's goin' on. It's just as much an adult game as a kid game.

i see a job in your future!!!

Quote:
Wow, that is just UNREAL and so inconsiderate of those folks to demand that you change your plans on the spot, to accomodate their new plan of action!! That's AWFUL!! You are such a Blessing to your family!! Sounds like Mr. Loty got a real nice reminder of that in the apartment!! Whoooo-hoooo!! RAWR!!

I know!!!! Really burned me.....we barely made it in time! Jeesh!

Quote:
How are your heels feeling?? Did you pull off a fancy look for the big boss, at the office today, in your crocks?!

my heels were scabbed over till i threw on tennis shoes again lol i just wore flats today....crocs just dont get the justice deserved when overshadowed by dress pants

Quote:
I forgot about cookin' the pizza goodness till it was near burnt!! It was good though!! I'll just have to try again tomorrow!!
well in your defense it goes from done to burnt in 2 seconds! Try again

Quote:
No Rob's not a heavy sleeper, at all. More info. has came to light about why last night went down the way it did. Rob said that Ace was getting up so often & traveling back-n-forth so much because he was, and Ace was following him. I was totally unaware that he was gettin' up. Our mattress doesn't even kinda move when one of us gets up. I'll blame it on that I guess.
He tells me that he got up to put a spreadsheet together for the insurance stuff & then back to bed...then up again to re-read some of the plan details....and on & on. He was exhausted this morning!!
how did you miss that??? wow i need that mattress! Boy he really was working that system! you all get some good rest tonight!!!

Quote:
This is what the flash pad 2.0 looks like.

Oooh....looks fun!
Old 11-16-2012, 10:52 AM   #85
Blabbermouth!!!

How did ya'll sleep last night???

Been busy busy busy today at work. The boss lady and I went to Home Depot to pick out what we want for the apartments, then one of the guys last day is today so we went to lunch, after lunch I moved the guy into the make out apartment that had rented it Just now getting a chance to sit!

Oh and taking phone calls up the whazoo and texts over Mr. Loty's uncle. He is having a big surgery today and was only given a %25 chance of making it through the surgery! He has 3 very large aneurysms one of them is 7 inches on the artery that feeds the kidneys. If left alone he was told he would die any day or up to one year was possible. So waiting on more news of that

I am going to post my meals already since I ate like a pig and if I eat again today it will just be a small salad. Went to a japanese hibachi grill...man I love those!!!

soup, salad, grilled veg, rice, steak, chicken and no there was no doggy bag required

Last edited by lotus33; 11-16-2012 at 10:53 AM..
Old 11-16-2012, 07:12 PM   #86
Blabbermouth!!!

Uncle made it through the surgery, is still on life support but things are looking more hopeful than this morning
Old 11-17-2012, 11:53 AM   #87
Blabbermouth!!!

Uh oh...is RL getting in the way of LCF's

Well, its official we are keeping Buddy, think we are going to try to change his name to Bo. Buddy and Bunny are so close I keep calling him the wrong thing! Bo is the name of DH's fav football coach so maybe that will warm him up to the idea

This is a pic of that pound pup that I helped that guy from the apartments find

Old 11-17-2012, 02:32 PM   #88
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey Loty!!

Yup, RL is being a bomb-barder!! We spent most of the afternoon at the towns *Holiday Gift Festival*, held at the Deschutes Fairgrounds. It was really Awesome!! They had sooooo many vendors, including Scentsy!! It was by far the biggest & best Holiday Festival we've ever been too & soooo festive!!
There were clearly a lot of creative people there!! Very inspiring!! I saw some fingerless mittony/gloves!! WANT!! I'm gonna have to learn how to knitt!! Seems like something like that would be pretty cinchy, beings there's no fingers!! Those would be fun to make for the oldies, but goodies in the rest homes!!
Stocked up on a boat load of dry dip mixes, and some smell good wax tarts.

I'm sooooo Glad to hear your Uncle made it through his surgery!! How is he now? Does he live with your Grandma & Boo? Or is this the Uncle who was parenting Buddy, along with your Aunt? Will he need help in his home when he returns?

That's so sweet that your Grandma is spoiling Boo like she is.

Bo is a Great name for Buddy!! I'm so Happy to hear that he gets to become part of the Loty household!!

I wasn't able to see your piccys!! They showed up as X's for me.

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 11-17-2012 at 02:35 PM..
Old 11-17-2012, 02:41 PM   #89
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OOoooop, I'm lame & senile. I forgot that you'd mentioned that this was Mr. Loty's Uncle that was having the surgery. I guess there's not much chance that he's staying with your Gram & Boo, huh?!

MmMMmM, a Hibachi grill sounds like somewhere that I'd like to spend some quality time!! A season pass would work well!! When you & I meet up for our celebritory weightloss visit...we should plan it around an H~Grill!!
Old 11-17-2012, 05:53 PM   #90
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh I love going to those bazaars!!! I always want all the cute outdoor decor that they have!! So cute! Do you know how to knit at all? I can crochet but knitting....not so much! I always mess it up! Those little fingerless gloves are cute though!!!

Did they have a good price on the mixes? I am always so surprised how much they are in like a specialty store!!! So good though!

Mr. Loty's uncle is still sedated because I guess he has tubes coming out of him and he gets agitated and pulls at them not sure how long he will have to stay like that, but doing ok for now.

Just got back from my Uncle and Aunts with all Buddy's paper work and what nots. They are so happy/sad. Such a strange thing but I get it. They have had him about 2.5 years, rescued him from the shelter as a bag of bones. I should have asked if they had pics. Or maybe not. The past is not the present so no need to treat him like something he isn't in the now ya know. If I saw him as a bag of bones I would feel sorry for him. I have decided to start working with him to be a visiting therapy dog. Third times the charm I hope!!! I tried it with Bunny, she just wanted to sniff, did a couple of months with my dog Brittany but she was such a nervous dog she didn't do well. Hope Buddy is the one! Ava was in the hospital sooo much as an infant and it just was the greatest part of the week when those dogs came by to see her I have always wanted to pay it forward and its never worked out.

YES!! I fully support your idea of a H-grill hook up!!!! I hate to set a timeline for weight loss cause it never works but I am thinking I should ponder realistically how long it should take to get to goal and set a date!!
Closed Thread