Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 07:32 PM   #721
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
WOE: mostly raw, plant based
Start Date: 9-1-14
the new coat

IMG_20130116_212457.jpg

Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2013, 08:28 PM   #722
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
Start Date: 9/20/2001
Oh my gosh...you and the things that you experience are sooooo funny!! I wish I could have witnessed the realization cross your face once you realized the need to crawl out the other side of your car!! Actually, I think I can just picture it pretty darned well!! That kills me!! Oh man...and you get to do it again tomorrow morning!! It'll be just like a McGyver/spy sitchy I bet!! You should come up with one of those James Bond style musical/theme songs for your adventure tomorrow!! Oh my goodness...you should probably get to count that as a mile, right there...and me too, for all the busting up I just did over the whole thing!!

No, not a scardy about the appt. However, I'm not a fan of having to drop my drawers for some dude...in order to expose the worm. I'll have to work on some extra *Spa* time tomorrow, with that in mind.

I can't wait to see what you've been up too!! I'll be stalking the postal gal, hardcore!!

Oh, I just saw your linky to your new *fancy* jacket!! That looks Great!! Now is that something that you would still wear *Loty-Wear* under, like a sweater/tank...cause you anticipate taking the jacky off, or maybe not?
What a deal you got!! Score!!

I hear ya on the jeans struggle!! It is such a fat drag to not be able to find a pair...even just one pair, that fit and are even somewhat flattering...or at least not repulsive!!
We have GOT to change this!!

So, I've discovered that beef broth w/a tad of HWC is super too, just like the chicky kind is!! Awesomeness!!

Oh yeah, I remembered that I wanted to tell you this, when I was posting a note to someone on the board who was looking into humidifiers. The new humidifier we have in our bedroom makes some low gurgly/bubbly noises. The 1st night that thing was rolling...it kept waking Rob up, as he thought one of the kids was getting sick...over & over & over....all night. He said he'd realize what it was, then start to go back to sleep...hear it again, get convinced someone was getting gurgy...figure it out....rinse & repeat. He's -still- adjusting. I totally get it too...it does sound like a sicky pup, or someones got some serious IBS issues.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:38 PM   #723
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

*PSA* for tomorrow...*WATER*!!

Are you taking your vites too??
Old 01-16-2013, 09:06 PM   #724
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh it was quite an adventure! Ava witnessed the whole terrible thing. She looks at me and says just suck in your stomach Mom. I said thanks Av...how do you suppose I suck in my butt????? Smarty pants! I am not even telling ML! This is a story only you would get and doesnt' humiliate me to tell it!

Oh the jacket is a winter outercoat sort of jacket, but long enough to cover the Loty wear. I forgot to tell you one other purchase today. ML suggested me may need some warming up tonight. Actually our bedroom is COLD! You know how story and halfs are. So guess what I got him??? An electric blanket That will warm him up!

OH my!!! the gurgys all night! Yikes! Well maybe you won't be able to run it at night! Or can you put it farthest away from the bedroom as you can?

Arrghh...vitamins! I am terrible at taking them everyday! Maybe someone should remind me

Sep 1~223, Oct 1~210, Nov 1~207
Old 01-17-2013, 09:38 AM   #725
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh no, that's even worse, that your spying antics were caught by another,...even if that's only a youngin'. Did A have a clever idea for sucking the butt in?! I need to know the trick, if y'all came up with something!! Yah, we should keep that story to ourselves.

How did ML take his *warm response*?! Now, is this how Mrs. Cleaver would handle Ward in this sitchy?? We gotta check ourselves now & again.

<---This brilliant one turned the bedroom humidifier down from hi to low, just before bedtime last night...and wouldn't ya know...we could barely hear it. Except for the occational BlUUUrrrrPP.

So, CT got wind that I was gonna leave the Hunk behind today, while I take my anaconda out on the town. I hesitated revealing that...knowing where the convo would go next....*Oh, well do you want me to go?!* The AKA for that is *I WANT TO GO!!*
Nothing's settled yet, cause I haven't replied to that email note...but I was really looking forward to jettin' around on the solo.

Rob's been marinating some fat steaks for a couple days now. We're lookin' to see temps at nearly 50* today, and expecting that we'll have full sun on the back deck for eatin' time....soooooo.....we're gonna Q!! I wish you & your crew could haul on over!! The Hunk busts out some mean grilled goods!!

I got my Martha Stewart on this morning, and whipped up some DE-Lish LC pancakes, eggs, sausage and bacon. That was some serious loaded goodness!!

To follow up that drool worthy breaky...I discovered gurge on the back door floor mat. And Ace looked like he thought I was gonna unleash on 'em. So, I wonder who did what?!

Gotta head back into the kitchy for some clean up & then start thinking about getting ready for the day.

What's on Lotyvilles agenda for the day?!

*REMINDER!! If -someone- was concerned about doing the *right thing* today...they would surely make a point to chug their waters AND throw down at least a muti-vite...if nothing else.

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 01-17-2013 at 09:39 AM..
Old 01-17-2013, 10:59 AM   #726
Blabbermouth!!!

I am soooo hungry right now and I need steak, and the pancakes too!!! I had beef jerky for B Been doing good with water but dang nab it forgot the vit's this am! I need to just leave that pill box out on the counter I guess! Maybe I should think about getting a pretty basket and leaving that out with the pills

Um....I do believe June and Ward had separate beds so I am not sure how that sitch was taken care of over there! The blanket backfired on me though! *I* used to be the source of heat! ML even in a dead sleep would work his way on over and cuddle up for heat since I am an inferno and he is always cold so it works out. Well....I washed the bedding and put his new blankie on and turned it on about an hour before he got home and didn't tell him. Oh you should have seen how happy he was! Got in and all too giddy was like ~its so warm Well between that and the little noise maker thingy he was just happy as a clam and went right off to sleep and never moved and inch! Now I can't cuddle with him hes TOOOOOO hot!!! part of the blanket was on my side and I was having a nervous breakdown over it Had to sleep with the other half of myself with no covers at all to compensate for the over hot side serves me right for pulling a prank like that

Oh boy! CT and you having a fun bonding at the Dr's! Good luck with that! I would pretend I didn't see the note until it was too late

Why does that little bugger gurge up so much??? What is he getting into??
Old 01-17-2013, 06:54 PM   #727
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So WHOOPED!! What a long day!! I managed to make it out of here alone. I sent an email repsonse to CT, that there was just no need for anyone to wait around for me for an hour & a half in a clinic lobby.
It really did take that long too!! I thought those folks were just blowin' it out or something. Nope. So today was just a consult & an ultra sound, to determine the course of action. So that my insurance will cover some of the procedure...I'm supposed to wear compression hose, from ankle to top of thigh, for 3 months. Then I go back late April...and we submit evidence that I'm still in need of intervention. The intervention being abulation. So that's the plannage.

Todays Ace gurge probably had something to do with his well meaning Mother, letting him lick clean the pancake bowl. Oooops.

Yes a pretty basket to disguise the vitamin goods is a terrific idea!! Speaking of vitamins...I'm having the hardest time tracking down Magnesium Glycinate!! It's the higher quality of Magnesium, but it seems that all the stores around here, including the *High end* health stores, are only carrying the junk. I've got a couple local feelers out. If they don't pan out...and on the soon, then I'm gonna be forced to order online. WhateVV.
Take that multi yet??

Contrary to popular belief...the storks did not deliver Beaver & Wally. -Somebody- did some *creepin'* at some point!! So funny that ML was so excited about his new bedding diggs!! Doesn't take much to please that boy, huh?! Maybe the trick is to not let him turn his heat on till AFTER there's some cuddle time. Might point out that this plan is also in HIS best interest.

So I just polished off what would have been your steakie. Just tryin' to do my part ya know? Oh boy, let me tell ya...THAT hit the spot!! So TASTY!!

What's your day been like?!
Old 01-17-2013, 07:54 PM   #728
Blabbermouth!!!

Wow 3 months! Thats seems like a long time. are they comfortable? Thats good to have a plan though! Oh and dodging CT today!

Oh my...lots to say but I am so dang tired I have to go to bed! TOM must be around the corner I am guessing cause I am a zombie tonight!

Check in tomorrow!

Have a great night!
Old 01-17-2013, 08:16 PM   #729
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I hear ya!! What a tiring day!! Welp Tom's been visiting us at roughly the same time. I've got him calendar'ed in to stop by on Mon. the 21st. We'll see.

I won't know how my *fancy leggings* will fit/feel till probably tomorrow. They only had black ones at the place I was purchasing them from ...but said they could get their beige ones from their other store & up to this local one of mine, tomorrow. I don't know why I think beige is a better choice? Ugly is Ugly...no matter what the color!!

Yes, let's get our sleeps/rests on & catch up tomorrow.

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 01-17-2013 at 08:17 PM..
Old 01-18-2013, 02:39 AM   #730
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey here's a piece of info. I just happened upon, while doing some more research on Magnesium. I thought you might find this interesting.

"In regards to its effects on cholesterol, one study highlighted
the fact that magnesium has similar effects to statin drugs
in lowering LDL cholesterol, without the side effects.
Magnesium was also found, however, to increase HDL (the
good cholesterol), a supplementary effect that statins have
not exhibited."

Time to bust out some Mag...with double barrels!!
Old 01-18-2013, 02:44 AM   #731
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Also interesting...

"Interestingly, research has highlighted the fact that cellular
retention of magnesium is influenced by genetic factors.
Several individuals do not retain magnesium adequately and
are therefore genetically predisposed to certain disorders
such as anxiety, cardiovascular problems, insomnia,
migraines and estrogen related disorders.
Magnesium supplementation is therefore warranted in cases
where there is a family incidence of cardiovascular disease
and its precursors (angina, high LDL cholesterol or low HDL,
high blood pressure etc.).
Because magnesium is required in the metabolism of
estrogen, low levels of magnesium may increase hyper
estrogen symptoms of premenstrual breast and uterine
sensitivity/pain, headaches and back pain. Premenstrual
depression and emotional lability, as well as excess estrogen
retention (endometriosis, etc.) may also occur. Interestingly,
many women crave chocolate during their premenstrual and
early menstrual period. Chocolate, by the way, is very high in
magnesium!"

There, that's the Magnesium lesson for the day!!
Old 01-18-2013, 07:00 AM   #732
Blabbermouth!!!

Whoa lady! What were you doing up so late/early!

good info!!!!!!!! In all your researches if you come across specifically how to lower triglycerides that would be fantastic if you wanted to share that too!!

So totally adding the super mag to the pills I hardly take!

Gonna be a busy one today! Have a good day I will chat tonight!
Old 01-18-2013, 07:01 AM   #733
Blabbermouth!!!

Funny bout the chocolate!

totally craving right now hardcore!
Old 01-18-2013, 08:45 AM   #734
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I wolk up wondering about a specific Mag blend, that one of the health food store gurus mentioned to me earlier yesterday. I had forgotten to look it up yesterday eve...so, I bugged about it for a while...then just got up, to figure it out.

I got my *creative* on this morning for my B: eats. I chopped up some of the Hunks yummy marinaty steakage from last night...threw that into a small fry pan, w/coconut oil & dumped a batch of shredded broccoli/cabbage/carrot mix into it, and some soy sauce. OooOOOh-Wha-La!! Well in theory. Had I tasted that dish at a restaurnant, I'd never go back. But for a homemade sitchy...that I was the -only- one that needed to endure...fine.

So the Dude's fixin' to head out to do some early errand runnin', so he can get back and focus on some fun times in -Train World-. I'm planning to use the opportunity to do some choring, in peace.

The -shoulds- of the day include Betty Crockering the items I KNOW -somebody- really wants. LC Pizza and the Buffalo Puffs he heard about long, long ago.
Also, it seems that the entire rest of my painting project is STILL waiting on me.

These are the ideas for the day...so far. Oh yeah, plus probably run out to pick up my shexy leggings at some point.

So it's a busy day in Lotyville, huh?! Well I'm looking forward to hearin' all about it!! And, your plannage for this weekend??
Old 01-18-2013, 10:52 AM   #735
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Straightened up the pig pen, running a load of dishes and a load of wash. Handled some paperwork filings and heard back from the snazzy stocking place. They say my insurance will only step up to cover an itty bitty amt. towards the compression stockings, IF I've already met my deductable for the year. Ummmm, it's only January 18th...I have not even come close to that...but, now that it looks like I'll get to pay the entire tab for the stockings...I'm well on my way!!

I DON'T CARE!!

Mr. Honey Buns has been sent off...so now I can vac!!
Old 01-18-2013, 02:34 PM   #736
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

The *not at all* proud owner of a pair of -very- tan/beige 90 year old lookin' stockings is in the house. I slightly sprained one side of my back, putting these dang things on!! I'm serious. And I nearly threw myself off the toilet at the same time.

Prior to that drama, I made the Pizza goodness & green chili'ed Buffalo Puffs. But guess what? When ya add a small can of chilis to the Buffalo mix...good luck on gettin' 'em to ever fully take on a genuine *cooked* texture. And, because of their extra wetness...they keep their wrappers damp too. Things to keep in mind for future makings. This will have no impact on them being devoured though...I assure you. I've already *known* about 2 of them. The Pizza is resting, while the Hunk is jones'in hard for it.
All of that preppin' & baking took just under 2 hours. By the looks of things, I may need to strongly consider RE-loading the dishwasher.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:06 PM   #737
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I miss my Lotage!! I hope all is well with you & all the Loty's.
I bet you're wiped out from all of your busy~busy!!
Don't put any pressure on yourself about visiting over here. We can catch up when things slow up over there.

Settling in to watch "Off your Rockers". Soooo funny!! I wonder if you guys watch it too?!

Drank some vile tea w/fresh ginger. I should be rockin' some super powers soon!!
Old 01-18-2013, 09:18 PM   #738
Blabbermouth!!!

Hellloooo!!!!

My goodness! What a busy couple days! I am so stupidly tired! I know its TOM on the way cause I have been a super fun person today! Really! I have aches and pains and complaints about every inch of myself! Even my ears!!! i wore a pair of earings that didn't agree with me!

Anyway....besides just generally being a joy to be around its just been busy at work and then I am not all caught up here because of the general tiredness so I am irritated about that as well! Work is busy with people/residents but on top of that we are having to do year end stuff for our yearly audit. PITA! i am sure there was somethign I wanted to tell you about and for the life of me can't remember now!

Came home today and had about 10 minutes to go through the box of linens I bought off ebay for the shower, got dinner, then Sunday sprained her leg again! Vet was closed already and I was not taking her to the EM one at about a $500 visit! It wasn't broke and she wasn't hollering about it just not putting weight on it. I have been givin asprin and she is resting so its already getting better. Then G is in the choir and they were going to the high school to sing the star spangled banner at 6:30 and A had a gymnastic thing at 6:30 so we both took a kid and went off to the events. Ava is in a show tomorrow at the mall so I have to have her there at 10:30

Then I think SIL is coming to do shower stuff although I am going to try to cancel her. I just don't feel like I have the wanna's for a project like that! I NEED to get this place back in order and then Paint Party!

Boo on the puffs not turning out!!!! It sounded like a good idea! Maybe dice up real tiny some fresh jalepeno and see if that doesn't do it. Did you eat them right out of the oven? Mine were better after they set up and were cold. Also I use the tin foil cupcake liners and gave em a squirt of pam. Thats on the to do for the weekend also, I am out! Can't have that now can we?!

Oh...I remember what I wanted to tell you about! G had a 5th grade concert yesterday at 2:45. My Mom AND Dad were there! Sat about 3 rows in front of me. Anyway they were video taping the concert. Dad was taping and was sitting in the middle isle seat. He was holding the camera down at about hip level and only filmed my Niece the whole time! She was center and G was way over to the right so I know he never even attempted to tape her too. It shouldn't bug me since he is not allowed to see them but man when its such blatant ignoring of another grandchild not 10 feet away its just makes me mad! Oh well ...such is life right?

Well lady I gotta get some ZZZZZZ's or all h*ll is going to break loose
Old 01-19-2013, 07:31 AM   #739
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning my Lotage!!

I hope you got some rests last night!! You've been TOO busy!!
I'm off to read back thru your last note here.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:54 AM   #740
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Whoa, yeah, you know you're going thru a pretty rough sitchy if even your EARS are having a hard time...and we're not even talking about ear drums or anything...but ear lobes!!

Ewww, on the end of year garb and audits. That's always just a ton of extra work and stress. How is your boss lady doing? Does she seem to be on the mend? I'd imagine she's wishing it was anything but this time of year too.

Oh, poor baby Sunday. That just totally hurt my heart to read that she's in pain. I hope she's able to get enough down time that it heals ASAP!! These little buggers...boy it's always something!!

You & ML....total Rockstars...how you're able to juggle so many activities & such. You guys blow my mind!! Even when I was at my healthiest, I'd never have been able to take on the runnin' that you guys do. Major boxes of Kudo's...((if they were homemade and lowsugar))!!

How are things looking for postponing the SIL visit today? That's hard to concentrate on that sorta thing, when ya feel like your house is tore up & NEEDS attention, before your head blows off from the anxiety it creates!!
Old 01-19-2013, 07:59 AM   #741
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

As for the muffins. YES to cold eattings!! Love that!! They're really soooo much better that way, and they were good warm as well. They come off from their wrappers easier when they're cold too. I used junkie little paper wrappers, that I sprayed. I'd totally opt for using the silver ones next time. I do have some of those silicone heart muffins cups. I wonder if those might be something to try...with spray of course.
I like the idea of using Fresh chopped Jalapenos. That would solve the extra dampness issue that the canned goodies created. I kinda wondered about that, as I was dishing those canned chilis in there, but was comitted at that point...regardless.

B: was 2 of those cold goodies.
Old 01-19-2013, 08:05 AM   #742
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

That's just the suckiest thing about how things went down with your parents the other day. UNREAL, on the heartless level. Do you think that the intentional focus on the other grand daughter was for -your- benefit? In that he knew you were back behind him & was making a point to not show interest in G. Is it remotely possible that he didnt' recognize G, or is that not it at all?
I know you've said before that you're totally diconnectd from him. I'd imagine that still stung. That's really, really awful.
It is real clear that you've made the right choice to ensure the distance between your fam & that nonsense. That's really just unexceptable.
Old 01-19-2013, 08:15 AM   #743
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Rob has headed out to his bible study already this morning. He's so excited for the bacon & eggs that they're gonna put together. It still surprises me that there are still so many men folk participating in those studies. I'd have thought that many/most would have fallen by the wayside this far into the game. I don't know...I wasn't at all raised in a church going family, so none of this really registers for me.
The womens' study that CT is going to has about 30 women. That shocks me too!! The congregation is really notta big one. I'm guessing that by those #'s...I may be the only one not attending. So!!

So I'm gonna claim a shower this morning & chore out. I'm considering the painting project today. Considering it.
Old 01-19-2013, 12:17 PM   #744
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Bout to run off to do some medium'ish grocery gathering...after I find something to throw onto this massiveness!!
The latest & greatest is supposed to be baby arugula. I guess it's a bit like spinach...but spicier. It's a super food!! We'll see how *super* it is, if I can find it.

I guess I -might- have had a 2nd B:...Rob brought some scrambled eggs back home & they had huge mushrooms , onion & bells. And, I may have had a Hungry Mans helping too!! TWICE!!

I hope your day is running smoothly!!
Back soon!!
Old 01-19-2013, 12:34 PM   #745
Blabbermouth!!!

Well I am feeling slightly more human today! LOL Just tired but that will be a few days anyway.

Got up and Sunday was doing better. She is mostly using it and easily getting up and down on the couches so think we are in the clear! Dangers of owning a Basset I guess! The last time I ran her right in she was fine by the time I got there! I *think* she maybe a bit of a wuss so I am learning to wait for awhile before rushing her in. But she is so pitiful when shes hurt....might be because we all baby the living daylights of her! *we* may have created this little faker..not sure

We got ready and went out to Ava's gymnastic thing, it was a terrible mess! It was in the mall and the mats they brought didn't hook together in anyway and so were slipping and sliding all ove. The girls were really havign a hard time since they would land and would end up doing splits when they didn;t mean too! MIL ended up showing up and asked if she could come over to play cards tonight Ummmm....no! LOL Any and all white lies told to that women are totally excusable ...Loty Law! Then the girls and I did some shower shopping. I told SIL to forget today, she was happy she wanted a couch day! I didnt end up getting much but little bits here and there help. I think I forgot to tell you that I just found out that SO, BIL, and SO Mom wants to come stay here the weekend of the shower! I was a little dumbfounded, I told her that I was going to be very busy and it may not be a good idea and was hoping she would take the hint but nope! I will see if I can figure out an alternate solution but if not I will just tell her it a no go. I know its a 2 hr drive for them but its not like an all day drive, they can do it in a day easily! I used to do it every month when Ava was an infant so I know it can be done!

yeah I don't get the study groups either. But if they get something from it and it is a nice social event then yay for them! I never knew much about non-denominational religion before SO. Thats what she is also. And she is heavily involved with groups and meetings and whatnots. Maybe that is much more participation based than other religions. Catholics are super stiff and boring! I remember sitting in church just doing all I could do to stay awake!

Oh...gosh the mom and dad thing! They always favored my niece. She lived with them for about 7 years so that is not a new thing. I don't think he did it for my benefit. I don't know, I just get irritated when reminded about how little regard they ever had for my girls vs sisters kids. Very weird. Beyond the fact that they lived with my niece they just feel awful for her having to deal with having parents that don't get along. My sister and the girls dad just can't get along. My sister is married now and has 2 more daughters also. Oh well it will never make sense to me.

So I am going to head on off to take a nap before cleaning! Some preventative measures so that the beast doesn't rear its ugly head again!
Old 01-19-2013, 12:40 PM   #746
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh forgot!

glad the puffs were better cold! I love them for breakfast! I had another brilliant solution! LOL sprinkle some cayenne pepper in it before cooking for some more heat!

Oh and.....I bought a basket today! So I can just leave the pills out and they will be neat. Thats on the ever growing list of to do's for the day!

Ok off to nap!
Old 01-19-2013, 05:50 PM   #747
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yes to the cayanned B. Puffs!! That's a Good idea for spicing it up with a -dry- addition.

Awesomeness that you already got around to puttin' your vite basket together!! Now, did you take any of them yet?

I'm so relieved to hear that Sunday is gettin' around better & may be just *yuckin'* it up for some extra tensions from her fam. That's one way to go about it!! Costly though if you make your parents think you need a vet!!

That sounds really dangerous to have the kiddos doing their fancy gym moves on mats that are sliding around under them!! Oh and to go into an involuntary split!! Would not be a fan of that...not one bit!!
Is A the only Little that does Gym?

I'm so Glad to hear that you mustered your way out of MIL gaming tonight!! That would really seem like the very last thing to rate high on the Loty list right now!!
Also YAY on it working out for both you and SIL to postpone your visit today!!

My goodness...it would sure be nice if SO, BIL and SO's Ma would come up with another *Brilliant* idea, other than staying with the Host...who undoubtedly is gonna be straight up beat, from running around & doing already quite enough!! That's just a boggler that they would even think it, much less ask it...and then press it even after resistance!! NO!! Get a hotel people!! OR, like you said...make the short drive. It's not as though -they- will have slaved themselves over the party...they've got the easiest job of it all...being celebrated!! Wow.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:19 PM   #748
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yeah, even with more background on it & a better understanding...your Dad's ways are just hard to swallow. Folks in our lives can just be really odd...in the worst ways & impossible to -get-. I KNOW!!
Was Grace aware of how things were shakin' down during her play? Do your Littles visit with their cousin at school?

Did you track down your nappy?!
Old 01-19-2013, 06:48 PM   #749
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So the Hunk & I tore outta here earlier & ran off to the library. They were holding a book for me...*When God Winks*. It's supossed to be about neat -coincidental- type things that people have experienced.
Then off to the health food store...hoping to get the Super Powers Magnesium ordered. Nope...gotta wait till So&So is in. Yeah, that would be the same one that I'm waiting on a phone call from...that was supposed to take place TWO days ago!! ARGGG!! Now I'm to call next Wed., to see that the order was placed...or not. Why so much hand holding, just to get some dang vitamins ordered?!
Grocery shopped after that. Blah-Blah-Boring.

L: 1 B. Puff, Almonds and an Avocado.

CT came over with a bunch of vitamins...in one of her med. sized totes...to see if I wanted any. I found about 5 that looked good/interesting. I was reminded I still need to have that dragon breath convo with her. But again, the sitchy wasn't optimal. I wanna do it when her & I are alone.
She left out with the kids in tow, for their walk.
While they were out I set up the back deck with a comfy foam bed sitchy for me & the chillins to soak up some sunshine, once they returned. Unfortunately the sun had already snuck behind that dang two story of our neighbors & stole our warmth, by the time the kids came rolling back thru. We layed out there for 15 or so minutes anyway though, under a blanket.

D: was Steakie & a mix of steamed Spinach/Arugula w/mayo & salt. That Arugula when it's raw, has a strange nutty flave to it. When steamed, it smells & tastes very Chlorophilly-Green. I suppose that's why it's such a superstar?

I'm finishing up on some coffees, while Rob watches some loud dude~flick. I am considering starting in on some cleaning prep that I wanna get done before taping/trimming the rest of the M. bath project. I figure that I best get it ready to tackle, so I can cash in on that trim painting offer that I heard about...before it either expires, or someone returns to worky on Monday, and then may have a hard time with the *wanna's* after work.

What's going on in Lotyville this eve?!

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 01-19-2013 at 06:52 PM..
Old 01-19-2013, 08:57 PM   #750
Blabbermouth!!!

Well after a 2hr nap.. did some cleaning then I finalized the menu for the shower

Now we are watching that movie neighborhood watch. I love all the actors in it but so far eh...its just ok. Bummer!

So maybe painting is on the agenda tomorrow huh? So why in the world is it so hard for these people to get your vits???? Can you just order it from amazon? What is a good brand so I can find some too? And no I didn't take my pills

Oh and this week I have to work m-w cause the kids have thu and fri off.

Oh so the dragon breath is an ongoing problem?? Yikes! Awkward! Maybe just ask her if she has a bad tooth, cause she smells rotten
Closed Thread