Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 08:45 PM   #661
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
The pepper stuffin' idea is a super solution!! I may make that for lunches tomorrow.

Wow, you have so many tools in your tool bag with all your hairstyles!! That is so neat that you change up your look so often!!
I ONLY wear my hair up in a high pony tail. That's it. I can't stand having -ANY- hair touch my face, cause it feels like tickley webs...so I never-ever wear it down, except to sleep.

<---Startin' to really lean towards keeping the beams as is. Keep the Drama...especially beings they're stained.
For cleaning white paint off of bricks...I will send you what I found...thru the pm. I haven't tried it...but it looks promising.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2013, 08:49 PM   #662
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Heading to bed too. Tired!!
I'll see you tomorrows!!
Old 01-11-2013, 06:51 AM   #663
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning Loty!! HAPPY FRIDAY!!

On a mission to get beautified this morning, before the Hunk shows for lunches. B: was kinda random...the lone Salisbury Steak showed up on my plate & a side of Cole Slaw. YUM!!
So I'm off to showerville & then I need to polish all the pigs.

How's your day rolling along?!
Old 01-11-2013, 09:41 AM   #664
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
Thanks for finding that info on the brick! All my *wants* seem to be difficult though! Well not difficult but a little dangerous looking! The brick is in the family room so I can see myself getting acid on things that shouldn't have it and have a big ol mess! I did see a sandblasting thing but can't imagine doing that inside either! Shame somebody painted it! So whats your plan on the bathroom? Going to proceed as planned? I will pick up some more paint if you are and get to all the chips and re-coats that are needed around here!

Hope you appt goes great!!! for good news and/or at least a great plan for the future!

Oh I had the carpal tunnel done prob before I knew you! That was how they tested the veins for that to see the blockage. To be honest I am not even sure the problems vericous veins cause. Do they cause blockages or just pain? I don't have any bulging like that just a few blue/purple colored ones. I totally would be hesitant about having anything done as well given your situation! I am sure for that you would only need a local with mild sedation though but yeah your anxiety would probably go through the roof!!!

It is the crappiest day out! raining and warm my least fav!
Work is going fine, although I almost didn't make it! Woke up and turned the alarm off and went right on back to sleep! Its dark and raining and perfect sleeping weather! Got up at 8! So none of us got showers Uhg..oh well, we all got to where we needed to be.
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:39 PM   #665
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yeah, trying to implement any of the power washin', caustic processes in the middle of home...could be kinda tough!!
I just don't know!! Maybe you could paint them your own colors??
Yes, I wanna paint that powder room!! Rob & I are gonna shop out paints this afternoon, when I pick him up from work. I'm thinking of taping over the weekend. I may paint the ceiling on Tue and walls on Wed. Think that might be the plan!! I'm so Glad we get to do it together!!

You had such a rough start this morning!! Poor Loty...no shower!! That usually interferes with my mood for the day, pretty heavily.

The appt. went fine. That endo doc & I always have good visits. My bloodwork revealed some issues though. Apparently I'm really dehydrated. My Chloride, Magnesium and D levels are off the chart LOW. My B12 level is thru the roof HIGH. That doesn't usually occur because of taking too much B12 vitamins, so much as an indicator of other issues.
My resting pulse was 120. Thing is that I didn't -feel- it jammin' out & when he listened to my heart...he said that it didn't sound erratic. I'm not a worrier when I go to the doc...so it's not a stressor for me. I refrained from coffee right before goin' in, cause I wanted to see a truer blood pressure result. So I dunno. The doc suggested that we should check that again in a week. It'll give me time to try to rehydrate...add some Magnesium, D, and Chloride, and drop the little baby dose of B12 I'd been taken. He says if it's still so high, then he'd want me to go see the heart doc.'s at our hospital. BLAH-BLAH-BLAH!!

So, in hopes of raising the Chloride (Sodium) level...I came home and busted out the Chickarrones-Cream Cheese-Salsa mix. Popped 3- 2000mg D's, and some Magnesium....and have drank a boat load of waters.

I don't remember if I mentioned...but today is Rob's last day of works, before diving into some vay-cay time. He'll be off till the 21st. He's so looking forward to it.

How's your day moving along, stinky?!
Old 01-11-2013, 01:49 PM   #666
Blabbermouth!!!

I don't stink...take that back! LOL Yes it does make for a off day! Not cool!

Well real quick then I will write another response, if your shopping ceiling paint today look for the Glidden brand of paint. I like Behr for everything but the ceiling. I like the Glidden kind because it goes on pink and dries white! You can see where you painted! Brilliant
Old 01-11-2013, 02:16 PM   #667
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oooooh, THAT is Good to know!! It sounds like that paint works like magic!! What a neato product!! You have all the good -knowings-!!
Old 01-11-2013, 02:20 PM   #668
Blabbermouth!!!

<--- nursing school drop out!

I wouldn't worry about any of those numbers yet. Dehydration can do all sorts to you! However....why are you dehydrated? Is it the meds? I know you said your thirsty all the time so you must drink a lot right? Did he offer any ideas on that?

I need to drink more water too anyway so starting now lets do the top of the hour thing! 8 oz of water at the top of the hour that way we know we drank it! all I have drank today is 3 cups of coffee so I need this too!
I was doing really good until the holiday and then diet coke snuck back in but not in excess like before, got that back under control again but need to add the water!

Yeah! Whats the plan for when he is off? You guys gonna do or go anywhere?? Hey wait does that mean your getting assistance in the painting! No fair!!!
Make him do the ceiling!!! I HATE doing ceilings!

Its leftovers and movies tonight! Kids are taking showers and getting jammied up and them me. ML is at the movie store now getting something. Not sure what. Probably going to be cheating a bit and having popcorn later too In this case probably is actaully meaning for certain!
Old 01-11-2013, 07:47 PM   #669
Blabbermouth!!!

drank my water!

Hitting the sack now, hope I don't pee the bed!
Old 01-12-2013, 06:51 AM   #670
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmornings to you!! Happy Saturday!!

Okay...I take it back, you weren't a stinky yesterday!!

We got caught up running around all yesterday evening...taking care of shoppings & stuff. Got the Behr paint...but got lame during the process & forgot we wanted to consider the Glidden for the ceiling. Rob was real stoke about it's magical effect too!! Maybe we'll remember when we're ready to tackle the next cieling.
Noooooooo, I'm planning to bust that whole project out myself...in order to claim ALL of the *Thunder* for the job!! Well, except he's suggested that we (he), could take down one of the cabinets in there...so that we (I), could paint behind where it sits. I don't think he's really trying to stake claim or hone in on my painting in there. He knows that I'm doing this project with Loty.
Today's mission: Wash the walls & ceiling down in the Master~Powder...so as to have a nice clean sitchy to start things off!! <---Me wipin' the walls down.

Good job on making your water drinking plan a priority & sticking to it yesterday!! I'm proud of you!! I've been chugging too, and wrote *Water & Vites* at the very top of my to-do list this morning.
I'm likely just dehyrated because of my BS #'s being high...is my thought. When those #'s are high, the body works super hard on flushing the sugars out of the blood stream...and as a result even though I take in mind blowing amount of water (and I DO)...because of the thirst factor that this process creates...it's not enough...the body it still trying to dump the extra sugars. That's probably why I have the low sodium #'s as well...would be my guess, cause they're getting flushed out by all the water drinking. The answer is to lower the BS, so as to curb the NEED for the major water consumption. I'm *not* gonna increase the insulin, so as to gain another 5oolbs, so it has to come from staying low carb & EXERCISE. That's my biggest offense in this right now. I've been too sedintary. The BS's don't care if it's cause I haven't felt well....they still demand to be driven out or they wreak havoc. Do or die tryin'!!

Rob headed out at 5am this morning to hit his cleaning duties at the church early...so when 7am rolls around, he can join in on the fun reindeer games & help with the breakfast makings for their mens bible group.
I made eggs & sausage for B.
I've got the dishwasher whirling and a sink & a half of dirty dishes still. I'd ran out of dish washer detergent pods...and heaven forbid I hand wash so many items!! Especially bein's I'd have had to sport my backwards glove the whole time!! So...that was one of the -goods- to be picked up last night. I ended up just going with the liquid cleanser...Cascade I think. I go to put it under the sink...and see that I have 2 other liquid dw detergents down there...nearly full!! Then I remembered...I had gotten so excited about trying the pods out...and while I would normally make myself wait, till there was an actual need to replace out the product...I didn't that time!! The WANT was too high!! So...lots of dishes backed up to be cleaned...and LOTS of dw detergent to do it with!!

So you most certainly had you some popcorn last night!! I bet it was nice to get showered up, finally!! What movies did you guys end up watching?! Anything you really liked?!

*The shower thing reminded me...when Rob & I left from his Dad's place...under horrible circumstances...and in the winter, while it was pouring...while I was preg, and spotting ....we lived in our leaky 1963 Mercury...that barely ran...had no food...no blankets...no pads!!!!!!!!.....and we had to go 2 WEEKS without crossing the path of a shower. Actual brown dirt ran off me, when I finally did hit the shower. We had came up with just enough $'s, from a little day job Rob got, to get a motel rm. for one night. Those were such exhausting times.

On that note...I'm gonna go take a shower!!

What's going on with you guys today?! What's the plan, man?!

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 01-12-2013 at 06:56 AM..
Old 01-12-2013, 07:09 AM   #671
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yeah, so I told you how Rob's been eagerly awaiting the Buffalo Cream Cheese Chicken Muffins, and mentioning to me, what he'd like to do to those things...if he just had the chance. I guess he feels that with all the effort he's invested into advocating for the making of them...he's decided that he could get all willy~nilly & just take upon himself to rename them. So, according to him...they're now ((Drum roll, please))....*Buffalo~Puffs*. He's VERY proud of his name creation.
I suppose I best bust out with a load of these things, today...beings he's gone to all the trouble to hash out a new & improved name!!
Old 01-12-2013, 07:42 AM   #672
Blabbermouth!!!

I love it! I just shoved 2 buffalo puffs in my mouth just now! I am down to 2 so thats on the agenda sometime this weekend also! I really do like them! ML but he won't eat things that aren't the temp they are supposed to be. Like buffalo chicken dip is hot so it should be eaten hot. I eat these straight from the fridge, I took one (just one LOL) to the boss lady and she nuked it for 10 sec just to take the chill off and it was fine. I am also not a huge fan of breakfast foods, well other than breakfast meat! I don't mind it I would just rather have dinner food. I think maybe because I worked nights so long and breakfast went right out the window! ML is the opposite, he would eat breakfast every meal! Good thing I am the one who cooks! I am going to add more hot sauce to them this time and see if they still hold their shape. I was worried about watering it down so much but I think that the cheddar cheese may help hold it all together If that doesn't work I could always try brushing the tops with sauce before I eat too

Phew! Crisis diverted! The hunk won't be stealing your thunder on the painting!!! Well the ceilings are small in the bathroom and you should be able to see where you painted, but that paint is helpful in a larger room!

on all the problems from the BS!! I thought you said you drank tons so I was confused! Well lets get our new fitness plans in place! I have to honest though I am going to be doing a ton of running today and usually can't do that and work outs in the same day. Will see when I get back!

Oh that is the about as nasty sitch as I can think of being pregger, bleeding, and dirty in a car! I would have gone right out of my mind I think! MY gosh I bet that you can remember that shower as vivid as it was yesterday! Best shower EVAH!!! Glad that chapter is closed!!!!!! Being so down on ones luck can happen so easily! Most people are just one paycheck away from disaster! ML and I were fortunate when 21 to work for a place that really pushed for retirement and to start saving as young as possible. Where we have 15 years of saving into retirement funds under our belts a lot of people we know havent started yet, just do the paycheck to paycheck thing.

You like those dishwasher things? They sometimes get stuck in my dishwasher or don't fully dissolve I don't like my dishwasher though! I sprung for the more expensive all stain steal insides instead of the white plastic or whatever that material is. I hate it! Everything stays really wet! It will never dry the dishes or the inside of the machine so I think that is why those don't work. Even if I took a paper towel and dried the dispenser first they would often stick!

Well.....gotta get ready to go!

Have a good day!
Old 01-12-2013, 05:30 PM   #673
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

It's so funny to hear you talk of not caring for breaky foods...aside from the meatieness. Me too!! I used to get razzed, growin' up about my B chioces...cause they were so -not- breaky. The exception was a cheese omelet. I learned how to bust those out...and did a pretty fine job of it. Of course I had never seen anything fancier than cheese...so that's all it ever was. During the period of time that we had my bff's/foster girls living with us...I would make us either the famous cheese omelet or we'd have mile high sundaes.
I have eggs these days, and so often, cause Rob comes by them for nearly free each week, and I believe they're super good for me...and of course LC.
I sure love cream of wheat though!! Can't have that these days. I never cared for cereal...cause I'm not a fan of milk...unless it comes in the form of HWC, and is in my coffee.

I still haven't gotten around to getting makey on the Buffalo Puffs. I'm wondering if I should add some chopped up pickeled jalapeno to a couple...to give it a try that way. Yes, I think I should. I asked Rob if he thought that would be Great...and he said in this funny desperate voice..."I don't even know what a regular Buffalo Puff tastes like...I still haven't ever even tried that!!". Oh ummmm, hint~hint much?! Poor thing, I think he's gettin' weak from the despiration, and going down hill quick!! He did offer that he thought some chopped green chilies would be Great in them...as they *might* taste like Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas.

I've had the trouble with the pods getting stuck & not melting right too...I think twice. When they work...they're ok...but for the price, I'll likely stick with the liquid. That's a real bummer that you're not pleased with your spendy dishwasher. What a let down!! Mine's always wet in the interior too. I don't use the fancy heat feature though. Of course mine looks to be of the bottom of the barrel nature. It was here when we bought...so I'm guessing it's over 10 yr.'s old. I plan to run that thing into the ground, before replacing. And even then...I'm gonna likely go cheap again.

I'm trying to coffee up right now...in hopes of ridding a blasted headache I've had all dang day. Guzzling the waters too, of course. How are you doing with yours today? I've spent most of the day lounging/napping...with dude movies blaring in the background, and little childrens layin' a top of me on the couch. That doesn' equate to gettin' much else done!! I did vac & took care of some daily blah-blahs around here. The end.
I made steamed Zucchini w/butter-salt & lemon pepper and Lime Chicken wings for lunches.

So what's been going on in Lotyville today?!
Old 01-12-2013, 05:33 PM   #674
Blabbermouth!!!

Whew...long day!

Picked up MIL and went to the next town over and got the kids measured for their dresses for the wedding. Walked in to the shop and the lady was RUDE! Like really rude! Refused to measure the kids, they were busy but it takes 3 minutes! Told me to come back in 4 hrs. Uh no! Its a 30 min drive. I got huffy and said that wouldn't work and stormed out. Had MIL take kids for a walk and then went right back in and "flipped the switch" as ML calls it! We got measured! And it took 3 min! She spent more time arguing with me than it took to measure the kids! Grrrr........

Then went to another town and ran through all the antique shops looking for teacups and saucers for the shower. I never would have thought it would be hard to find decent priced teacups in a junk store! Only ended up with 16. There are other places in other towns so I will try my luck there. These old crappy cups going for 8-10$ each! I found 2 sets of cups in baskets that were around 2.50 each so I snatched them up!

Then we met up with ML for dinner and dropped MIL back off at home. Lent her the movie we watched last night. It was called the miracle I think Was that story about the whales that got stuck under the ice. That was the family movie then ML and I watched a guy one called Safe. Eh it was ok. More a shoot em up flick. Oh and....NO popcorn! Everyone else had a sweet tooth and didn't want popcorn! Yes I am pouting!

What were you all up to today???

Last edited by lotus33; 01-12-2013 at 05:35 PM..
Old 01-12-2013, 05:44 PM   #675
Blabbermouth!!!

We are always posting at the same time!

poor poor Hunk!!! He will likely not even be that excited over the Buffalo puffs seeing as how he has been waiting and waiting! Oooh, I think the addition of jalepeno or chilis would be super! And not water it down any! Good idea!!!

What guy flicks are going down in your place today? Ava and I are watching a show on naughty pets! Funny! Some of the things these people put up with is incredible! ML is downstairs in the playroom watching football or sleeping depending on how you look at it!

I am a little behind on the water today because of shopping excursions all day and didn't have the foresight to pack one with me
Old 01-12-2013, 06:37 PM   #676
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

How funny!! We do post at the same time...quite a lot!!

That is just unreal that the dress shop women was so rude & entirely too busy to take the time to service a guaranteed customer!! OUTRAGE!! THAT is super bad business!! She clearly does not know how to weigh her priorities!! Difficult peeps can be such time wasters & aggrivating!!
Good thinking to have MIL take the kiddos for a walk & Excellent that you went back in a *Flipped that switch*!! I like that!! Very Good visual!!

WHAT?!?! $8-$10 each for a teacup?!?! OH MY Gosh!! You know I was just saying to Rob, lastnight, as we were running errands & driving thru the *old town* portion of our town...and seeing the multitudes of Antique shops that we've yet to puruse...that the thing is...they're like...*OoOoOOoh, this is -old-...let's price it at $40,000.* Ummmm, no.
I wonder if you could spot what you're looking for at a Goodwill or ya know...the cheapy little 2nd hand stores...that don't quite qualify as an $$Antique&& store?? I always see a ton of dishes at our Goodwill store...but I don't know if the run of the mill tea cups would fit the bill or what. That's gotta be tough!!
Have you seen, on Pinterest, how some creative folk are using their little tea cups to hold wax and become candles?! Soooo darling!!

Poor Loty had none of the highly coveted & anticipated popcorn!! How ever did you live to tell about that?!
-Safe- sounds like something Rob's watched recently. I don't know what he's been watching. It's kinda sounded like natural disaster type flicks...which if I'm in a mood watchin' mood (rarely), then that's something I'd go for. The satelite co. has given us some extra channels, for just the weekend, that we don't normally get...so I think that may be where he's finding them.

I did some wall scrubbing in the M. Powder room....just so I could say that I did something in the way of prepping in there.
Just unloaded the dw...and fixin' to reload the little that's left in the sinkage.
Old 01-12-2013, 06:47 PM   #677
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh I forgot to tell ya!! Last night we found that over at Home Depot...where we bought our paints......they had a reallllly good selection of knobs, and they were priced real well!! Ya know, for my little drawers that we anchored to the living room wall, so as to hold the vases. Well, to my delight, they had small wooden UNpainted knobs...for less than a buck each. Rob & I decided that as part of one of our little projects this week, we'll paint them up together all funky & such!!
There were soooo many options there...and many were very cool lookin', but I'd MUCH rather us have a little DIOurselves project!! HAPPY!!
Old 01-12-2013, 07:01 PM   #678
Blabbermouth!!!

Yeah for HD having the knobs!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

You remember my cousin that was in the olympics? She is a judge on miss usa , my CT just texted me to watch. So trying to see her! I guess my aunt and uncle got 5th row seats too!
Old 01-12-2013, 07:08 PM   #679
Blabbermouth!!!

Ha...that was short lived. ML isn't having it! he came upstairs and wants football

football over hot chicks???? Somethings wrong here!

i am recording it, so will watch tomorrow

Last edited by lotus33; 01-12-2013 at 07:09 PM..
Old 01-12-2013, 07:54 PM   #680
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yes, I remember M.M. Somehow I had it wrong though...and thought she was your niece.
How cool is that?! What a totally neato experience...and for the whole fam too!! That must be a lot of fun for your Littles too, to see their relatives on TV!!

Oh yeah, I just snapped up some piccys to share!!
A before snap of the M. Powder room. It's hard to tell in the pic, but the color is currently a *green apple* shade. Much prettier shade in person...but is not a fave of mine.
Dangly pearls, about half way down the pic frame.
Kiki's praline ears.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Before MPowder.jpg (42.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Dangly Pearls.jpg (58.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Kiki praline ears.jpg (46.2 KB, 2 views)
Old 01-12-2013, 08:04 PM   #681
Blabbermouth!!!

oh I love her ears!!!! you kow I have never ever had a dog with pointed ears! Well besides that Doberman that we bought and never did get to have him

How in the world are those earings hanging there??? I'm so confused! Super cool though!

Scouts honor i had the same color bathroom and kitchen at our old house! Only I did it on purpose! What color is your bedroom...I forget
Old 01-12-2013, 08:32 PM   #682
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

What's the deal with not getting to have the Doberman?? When was that?

The earring holder...is two picture frames (from Goodwill...a $1 each) stacked and bracketed together with hinges on the left side, so the top frame opens up, like a book. The bottom frame I used some of my zebra designed sticky paper, and the top frame, Rob used plexi-glass and drilled little holes into it, for the earrings to poke thru & hang.

That's funny that you *chose* to paint your rooms that color!! It IS a pretty color...but you'd have to see my lino in there to know that no one should have chosen to combine the two. I'll try to remember to snap a piccy, so you can see what I'm referring to.
Our bedroom walls were done (by the original owners), in a moch'ish shade. I'm pleased with that. Rob went thru the house, fairly early on, and painted ALL of our trim a dark chocolatey color...so those colors look real good together. Both of our bedroom closets are done in stark white. That looks real good too.
Next up for painting, after this little project, is a biggie. I wanna paint one wall in our living room....that also bridges over to the kitchy...and then paint the kitchy too. I'm glad to be getting my painting feet wet with this smaller venture 1st!!

Do you guys have anything mapped out for your day tomorrow?!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SAM_0610.jpg (29.9 KB, 2 views)
Old 01-12-2013, 08:35 PM   #683
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I don't know what the heck I'm saying...we don't have lino. But I think maybe it's a kin to vinyl tiles? Whatev...that's I mean.
Old 01-12-2013, 08:58 PM   #684
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh clever!!! Now i see the holes in it. Very clever!

Your living room will be easier to paint...promise! Much less cutting and edges and things to go around!

Oh that Doby was a long time ago. I went to a day shift for awhile and I am a boob and decided I needed a *tough* looking dog that is actually a nice dog. Anyway I went paid for him and asked the breeder to keep him 2 weeks while his ears healed so my springer puppy wouldn't tear the bandages off. Anyway the wife went shopping and the husband sold the dog again to another person So i went to the animal shelter and adopted a rotti mix. They warned me she was wild, had been living on the streets a long time. I was young and dumb and oh so though I could reform her! Nope! She lived the rest of her days on a farm and was fantastic!
Old 01-12-2013, 09:07 PM   #685
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ugh, what a *Dog-gone* ordeal that was!! It's so good that the outcome for naughty-rotti was Good. Yepp, lots of live & learn sitchys in this life time, huh?!

I do believe I'm gonna go weild my toothbrush, and hop into bed!! Jacked on coffee or not, I wanna see about some sleeps!!

I'll see you tomorrow!!
Old 01-12-2013, 09:15 PM   #686
Blabbermouth!!!

Night!
Old 01-13-2013, 08:47 AM   #687
Blabbermouth!!!

Good Morning!

Slept it! Well we stayed up till 2 watching tv so sleeping till 10 isn't as exciting as it seems it was necessary!

Got breakfast so everyone dolled out. Working on chores/tasks now. We are all cleaning our rooms washing bedding, do a quick dusting of the house and clean the floors (no point) It rained all night! So its a bloody mudhole again....this is nuts! It was almost 60 degrees yesterday in January!

Also on the to do list...

make bread
get invites written
walk Buddy
got the menu for the week done
go through coupons

OH...and water and the 100's!

Tha tha thats all folks!!
Old 01-13-2013, 11:44 AM   #688
Blabbermouth!!!

Whew busting out the chores!

Wish you were here! You could enjoy my singing too! LOL

Oh no family that in fact is not a live concert of your favorite artist...its me LOTY!!!
Old 01-13-2013, 04:22 PM   #689
Blabbermouth!!!

make bread~done 4 loaves, froze 2 of them!
get invites written~ still need to do but bride just got me all the names about an hour ago
walk Buddy~kids did it!
got the menu for the week done~done
go through coupons~there werent any this week

Got lots of other stuff done too though!

Oh and tried broiling a steak for the first time tonight. I must not have had it close enough. I was waiting for it to get broiled looking but it didn't and I cooked it well done The kids burger turned out great though. It must be a really fast cook huh?

And tried something new. I had bought beets for the smoothies that are not gonna happen So I cut them up with some carrots and roasted them. Then stuck them in a pan and made a glaze for them to try to get the kids and ML to eat it.....no luck ML was having a nervous breakdown that I was going to make him eat it! What a baby! G took one bite and A about 3. Well scratch that veg!!!!!

Didn't do the 100's but we are just about to put in a wii dance game so will be getting my cardio in. Oh and my water!
Old 01-13-2013, 07:40 PM   #690
Blabbermouth!!!

Been doing more party planning...my head hurts now!

Off to bed!

Hope your day was fun! Expecting a complete disclosure of the good times!
Closed Thread