Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2012, 01:41 PM   #421
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
So oh boy...we're both expecting TOM anytime. Two-timer!! I'd Gladly let you keep 'em to yourself!!

Yeah, meh on the porkrinds...but they are a good choice!! The very best way I've found to have them is with a little batch of creamcheese nuked...then some nice cold salsa dumped over that pile...and then shovel in with the rinds. That is pretty good winner!! Tasty, really!! I'm gonna add the rindage to the grocery list!! Good thinkin'!!

Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2012, 01:45 PM   #422
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Creamcheese, ham chunks & green onion?! What an odd combo?! It's good though, huh?
I'm still hooked on the creamcheese, green olive, stuffed in ham or salami. THAT's GOOOOD!! Lots of flave!!

YES~YES~YES...those Funnies are the Best!! LOVE pranksters...to the MAX!!

How's your day moving along? When do you expect to see the fam start to filter in?
Old 12-21-2012, 09:49 PM   #423
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
Cheese Ball XVIII | Yummly

I seriously think the amounts are wrong on this but here is a recipe. how could there be more meat than cheese? Anyway I use the pre diced ham in a pack......yup lazy!!

Oh my my my, the fams is here, I will have to fill you in tomorrow
Old 12-22-2012, 03:45 AM   #424
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

MmMmMmMmm, cheeseballz!! That does sound good...especially with the worstcestershire goodness in there!! Yeah, maybe they have their amounts for the cream cheese & ham swappy-switched.

Rob made a bonsai trip to the market for us yesterday eve, as we were out of the cold~dope we decided we liked taking. *There's very few that I can take, with the diabetes...and this one seems to work real well at relieving the sinus pressure/headache and cough...with not a whole lotta junk in it. I think it's Tylenol-Severe. Not the PM though. Anyway, I asked him to grab some pork rinds and more cream cheese while he was there. After you'd reinspired me about it all. I had forgotten to consider where things were at with the salsa. It's nearly gone. However, in fear of not getting to have enough of the good & plenty...I whipped up a batch of one of the spendy dips..."Hot Red Pepper". I can't wait to try it out!!
I finally got around to making a word doc of all the spendy dips we've used so far, last night. Each packet listed all the ingredients, and the items to add of course. I'll just need to mad science the recipes & decide how much of ingredients to throw in!!

So, I'm up early cause now I'm the sicko tryin' to keep the whole house awake with the big sneezes. So I got up to chug down some more of the Tylenol goodie & wait for it to take effect.

I can't wait to hear how your fam time is going!! Do you have Monday off work this week?
Old 12-22-2012, 10:03 AM   #425
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh no! i hope you get better very very soon!!!!

Well you were getting up right as I was going to bed!

Wish I had time to visit with you! I miss my Shawna chats

Maybe later today I will have time!

Have a good restful day!!!
Old 12-22-2012, 11:09 AM   #426
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wow!! Loty's stayin' up to all hours of the night, PARTYING!! Are you guys having a fun time?!
I miss my Loty too!! But all is well...I can share when need be.

Planning on a verrry restful, couch day. I probably won't worry about much in the way of chorin'. Finally got around to throwin' myself into that rainbox. It may have been a couple days...and there have been no dangly pearl earring wearing going down around here. No, on the contrary...*somebody's* been lookin' pretty rough.
B: was a couple pork rinds w/spicy dip -LC yogurt w/flax.
Then Rob returned from his bible study with a boat load of scrambled eggs, w/red peppers...and I had 2 hungry man plates of that!!
Most recently I had my way with a LC ice cream. OoOooops!!

There's a spot/area on one of our walls (in the living room), that needs *something*. I've been eyeballin' it for a while now...and just came up with a most brilliant idea!! I'm thinking of a hanging wall vase. Remember those flowers I picked up for CT & our neighbor, who had just lost his kitty on the road? Well there was plenty for their vases, so some got to be shared over here too, and do you know that they stayed alive & well for nearly 3 weeks!! Two days shy of 3 weeks. I'm totally impressed!! I used the little plant/flower elixer packets that came with the flowers, and didn't dump that water out entirely when I went to freshin' the water. I'm guessing that was a winning trick. So, I've started to spy, online, different wall hangy vases. The purchasable type are really cool lookin'!! Then there's the pinteresty style...that one could make. The cost is nearly nothing...but I haven't been inspired by much of anything that is *pretty*, yet. Then I got to thinking...maybe I should just hang a shelf there, maybe even with a placard backing, that I'd decorate with paints or something...that could hold one or more of my vases. So, you see, I'm up to some pretty heavy duty thinking over here!!

Both of the babies are asleep up on the couch with me. It's a real shame that I've got my tired on me now & not much of a heart about moving folks outta the way.

I hope you're having a blast with the *fam~festivities*...and getting some rest too, to recover from your partying ways!!
Drop a note when ya get a chance!!
Old 12-22-2012, 05:50 PM   #427
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So for the big news here in Hoodville today...

Rob baked us Bacon for snackies.

I've stayed hooked on drugs all day...for the sinus cold and a horrible back spasm. Some napping took place as well.

Ate kinda junkie...more LC ice cream-pork rinds w/spicy dip and the bacon...that's it. Nothing *fresh*.

StepMother redeemed herself and sent me a card, with pretty earrings in it and a really sweet note. I guess she's not tryin' to cougar in on the Hunk after all. Just sending things out seperately.

I've figured out what I'm doing with the wall-vase sitchy...and it's nowhere near along the lines of what I was talking about earlier. Although I still do really think that's a cute idea. I'm gonna repurpose these little rectangle drawer-boxes and hang them up in that open spot, staggered...and that's where I'll place the little vases. I wanna shop out some cute little knobs to put on the front of the boxes...to give them a bit of pizzazz. I've seen some really interesting ones at the World Market...so that's a possibility.

As for choring......all I've done is cleaned the master shower/tub.

The End. That's it!!

I'm thinkin' about you & hoping you're having the best time!!
Old 12-23-2012, 12:59 PM   #428
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

<---No longer a fan of sharing!!

Well, in any case...I hope you're having a blast!! I'm betting you're gonna require one healthy nap after all this entertaining!!

Quiet, SNOWY morning here. Lots of movie watchin' goin' down...and ever so often Rob has to haul outside to brush the accumulated snow off the satelite dish. There's kids out in the culdesac building big snowmen.

Rob devoured most of the pork rinds with the spicy spendy dip...and is threatening to pry himself outta his reclyner to go fetch some more.
I've prepared him a tiny little grocery list...in case he does get his nerve up to bail. I'd sure like to go to...to pick up some lipstick that I think I *NEED*...but I am sooooo haggard out lookin'!!

Here's a couple piccys....zoomed in from our front porch...a pic of CT's house/fence, and a shot of the kids place.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ma's.jpg (54.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg kids house.jpg (56.7 KB, 4 views)
Old 12-23-2012, 02:25 PM   #429
Blabbermouth!!!

when is it going to end

BIL and SO just left but MIL is here. Going to play a card game and then boot her out the door too!

THen.....Shawna time

the pics!!!!!! I love the kids house!!! Do they ever go in it????

I have a TON of time to add to the trip to Nebraska!!! 25!!!!

Be back tonight
Old 12-23-2012, 05:29 PM   #430
Blabbermouth!!!

Ahhh...I have my house back!

Everyone is gone! Not for long though! They are coming back for the Loty NYE texas hold em party, but only 1 night.

So how is everyone feeling at your place? I have 2 very sick kiddos here Uncontrollable coughing and feverish....what a bummer!!! Hows the back feeling today? Back spasms no good at all!!!

So funny you got that from the step mama! And here you thought she plain ol' forgot ya!! I totally would have been miffed too, I'm not gonna lie! i would have ass*u*me-d that she was ticked too!

Mmmm...we had bacon today too! I used the hunk method again but wasn't a huge fan this time. I bought really thick cut from the butcher and it made it really tough and chewy So don't use the hunk method with thick cut! i did make a huge ol batch of the cheese ball though and pigged out on that! I forgot I add shredded cheddar to mine too Ate AWFUL this whole weekend though, not cool! But did walk the dogs a LOT! BIL brought their stupid dog with them after they said they weren't So i made the SO come walk with me so he would settle down! Its a 1 year old bichon/shih tzu mix, but spoiled rotten and hyper! And he is so spoiled the SO will not leave him alone to do anything. She says he is alone all week so on the weekends he is not left ever! So we can't go to the store, or dinner, or anything! Even when you go to their house she won't leave the dog alone either. So you drive 2 hours to get to their house and just sit in their living room and stare at the dog because he can't be left alone and well..he is just the most precious thing to walk the face of the earth! So rude! Get a grip lady!

Couple other pretty interesting conversations but I'll tell ya bout em later. Break times over! I have to go clean up a bit and then wrap!
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.
Old 12-23-2012, 05:35 PM   #431
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh poor Loty!! That's gotta be frazzling, having folks over for sooo long!! I'm sure they all had fun spending time with you & the fam!! How do you feel it all went?

How did you earn yourself 25 miles?! I need to do whatever you did...unless those are the credits you're getting for entertaining...then I'll pass!!

The big entertainment over in these parts was watching the neighborhood heathens build BIG snowmen in the -middle of the road-. The vehicles would come up onto the snowmen...pause for a second, as if to wonder what to do...and then slowwwly drive in between them...barely.
Then another little boy heathen from down the road ran himself into the snowmen, and ruined the potential for more auto-catastrophies for me to stalk out the window.

Got one load of laundry done. Rob broiled us some steaks for dinner. I thought they were a little on the red side for me...so mine spent a minute or so in the nuker. That totally changes the flavor...like right now.
I made us some little side salads.

Contemplating changing out the nail polish...probably to red w/glitter.

What's the happs in Lotyville?!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sub woofers.jpg (78.7 KB, 3 views)
Old 12-23-2012, 06:05 PM   #432
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh what a full on drag about your *nephew pup*!! Young-hyper-energetic...with no manners!! That would really be so annoying!! Wow on them showing up with him, after saying they wouldn't!! My goodness, that must have been a real patience tester and a half!!
Did the SIL w/the DB show??

I will take your word for it, on not wanting to use the -Hunk method- on thick bacon!! It does seem like it would be best if they were thin sliced. I forgot to tell ya...the other day I cut down a pound of raw bacon into about 2 inch pieces...then tossed 'em all into a fry pan & enjoyed some pretty good results.

So your NYE Party is about a week and a half away. That's a pretty good amount of time to get re-refreshed & ready to party-party!! I bet that'll be a load of fun!! Do the little Loty's stay up to ring in the 12:00 hour too?! Will all of the same peeps from your Christmas gathering be there?

Poor sick little Loty's!! I *feeeeeel* for them. Yes, we're both still packin' our colds. Rob's is much better, in that he has a lot more energy. I'm the loser that's sicker now!! It's moved into my lungs. Thank God I'm not a smoking smoker that smokes!! The back spasms were AWFUL & long lasting...but is gonnnne now.

Well now that I know the scoopage on the Step Ma's odd gifting ways this year, I'll call her out on it...and tell her that I thought she was after my man!! That'll get a laugh...and probably a good deal of embarrassment!!

I can't wait to hear more of your stories!!

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 12-23-2012 at 06:07 PM..
Old 12-24-2012, 07:00 AM   #433
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning!! HAPPY~MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE DAY!!

Tom's in the house!! I thought he may have been trying to kill me last night!! That's total domestic abuse/violence...if I ever did know!! So, I've updated my avatar to reflect the way he's made me feel.

I'm considering forcing myself outta the house for a market run this afternoon (gotta track down lipstix that I think I need , and flowers for the new little wall arrangement area....and some groceries), after returning Rob to work, from lunchies. Ideally I'll get some choring done as well.
The Hunk doesn't know it yet...but I'd like for he & I to take a sight seeing *field trip* this evening...to go see the lights!!
That be the plan, man!!

What's going on in Lotyville today?! How you feelin'?! Are the girls gettin' amped out in anticipation for the big day?! Do you guy's do anything in particular for Christmas Eve?!

B: LC Yogurt

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 12-24-2012 at 07:01 AM..
Old 12-24-2012, 07:22 AM   #434
Blabbermouth!!!

Well went to bed early 9:30, at 11:30 Ava woke me up she had thrown up all over her bed, the wall, and the floor Thank goodness she didn't get it on Jack too!!! Just cleaned her up and stripped the bed but didn't do a full clean of stuff..too tired! She spent the remainder of the night on the couch. Now this morning I have full on welcomed TOM into my life again and I have also woke up sick! Not what they have but a head cold, more ears/nose/throat. What a crappy time to all get sick!!!! And we have no snow! So I am officially in full on ticked off mode! sick, no snow, and we won't be able to go out for fa ra ra ra ra dinner tonight First time in about 7 years.

I still have to run out and get some gift bags and candy yet today. And finish wrapping Oh well, not much to wrap so will be done in a Jiffy!

What are your plans for the next couple days? Do you get together with CT? Do you all exchange gifts? We decided to not since so much was spent on the kids and I need a new laptop. So just going to wait and in a couple months get a new one.

So highlights of weirdness......

DB was typical DB but nothing extraordinary. I actually paid no attention at all to him so even if he did do something BD-ish I wouldn't know

I was up that one night till 3 not for anything fun but because SO wanted to replay her grandma's death play by play. So I was just a sounding board until she started being dumb. Then the diarrhea of the mouth began.....
She started going on and on about how she wishes she could turn back time to the day before Thanksgiving when the doctors decided to pull the life saving measures. (meds, feeding tubes, that sort of stuff.) She said she wished they would have made one last try to save her. So I am like there was no saving her. You would only be doing that to ease your own heartache and it would be completely selfish, why would you have wanted to do that to her? <<<enter lots of tears from SO now Then she says she is mad at her mom for not having a huge meltdown when grandma did pass. The mom just said she was ok and at peace with it. SO is completely mad at her for that. So I reminded her that the mom was taking care of g-ma for nearly a decade! The g-ma has also been in a wheelchair this entire time. Mom has had lots of time to deal with this. She also may have been being strong because SO was losing it. Anyway lots of this sort of immature babbling went on that night

Then second time I made her cry...

She starts in on the wedding and how nobody is helping her. Now keep in mind I have planned all major parts of this. Spent hours on the phone, took a weekend back this summer and went down there and drove her all over to meet with photographers, the hall, bakers, found the dresses...all major things were done and book by the time I left. So she is complaining of how behind she is and nothing is getting done.

Me-like what?
Her- I don't know-sigh
Me- what left to do?
Her- I don't know-ho hum
Me-What is it you want?
Her- I don't know- woe is me
Me-How is the heck am I supposed to help you when I have no idea what you want. I don't read minds nor do I do whining, what I do do is get things done, so when you figure out what it is you think you are missing please tell me and it will be done.
Her-cry--looks at me with total confusion

it goes on from here but pretty much the same thing. I wish I could have taped the conversation and showed it to you! So stupid! I ended up running to the store and got her a wedding planner book so she can check off what is done and bring it back next week. Whatever is left to do I will do. Pouting and the feel sorry for me routine is a huge pet peeve of mine!! I told her she knows that pouting and whining is something i do not put up with so she better start making decisions and expressing what she needs or I am taking the whole thing over and she can just show up at the alter. i get so irritated over immature behavior and poor me stuff that i would much rather take on the project than to listen to that crap! Funny thing is there is really nothing left to do!

The dogs are so tired!!!! All that walking and that little dog wore them out!!! Everyone is crashed I love them! Jack is so tired he is a total rag doll, he was sitting with Ava and she got up and he didn't even try to get up just rolled and slid off her and however he landed is how he stayed! He is smooshed in the corner of the couch on his back all bent up and too tired to right himself

Alright, I have to get in the shower! Then run to the store and get my stuff all done!
Old 12-24-2012, 07:25 AM   #435
Blabbermouth!!!

OMG I went to log off and that ugly thing scared the crud out of me!!! I actually jumped in my seat!

Can't wait to see what you come up with for your flower shelf experiment !
Old 12-24-2012, 03:06 PM   #436
Blabbermouth!!!

Merry Christmas Shawna and Rob!!!

This reminded me of your fun evening of looking at lights!

Last edited by lotus33; 12-24-2012 at 03:23 PM..
Old 12-24-2012, 03:32 PM   #437
Blabbermouth!!!

subwoofers!

bummer bout the steak goodness

We just ordered our take out fa ra ra ra ra dinner since we are all sick and can't go out. Hope its yummy! Then watching the christmas story while we eat
Old 12-24-2012, 04:59 PM   #438
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Awwwe, Thank you for the sweet, snowy Christmas card!! That's such a pretty scene. It's not quite dark yet here...so maybe in another hour or so, we'll head out.

I'm so Glad that you guys are still gettin' to have your Fa ra ra ra ra tonight!! What a special time, with your traditional fave, and The Christmas Story!! That's my most fave Christmas story, ever!! <---XOXOXO Maybe THIS will become the new way of celebrating!! I love the idea!! Well, minus the sicky. I'm so sorry that you guys all ended up yucked out. Did ML escape this, or is he part of the illin' crew too? How's everyone feeling this evening?
What an awful mess to have to deal with in the middle of the night too!! We had something of the same here with Ace last night. We'd given both chillin's some of the broiled-nuked steak and I guess it didn't sit well with the boy. So, he gurged on one of our floor mats, on his bed, and ON THE COUCH!! We didn't discover the couch offense until this morning. Just Thankful that it's a slip cover cushion, and didn't move into the cushion/foam area. I swear!! It's like caretaking for an infant!!

I'm gonna have to cut this short!! It's darker earlier than I expected. We're gonna call over to CT's, as she wants us to stop over there & open the little brick-bracky items she picked up & the kids toys. I suppose we'll see if she wants to go light stalking with us as well.

I'll be back soon!!
Old 12-24-2012, 07:59 PM   #439
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh...poor Ace!! I have never cooked steak any other way than grilling. Do you all like it broiled, well provided its cooked the way you like?

did the kids like their gifts? We gave the pups some tonight too, just bought one of those plastic stockings full of various toys. They didn't hold up to the heathens longer than 10 minutes all but the rope toy was shredded! Oh well they had a good ol time doin it!

ML did not catch the bug this time, just us girls. Feeling slightly better already, hoping to be good by tomorrow I have to work wed, thur, fri and with TOM here to boot, I do not want to be sick!
Old 12-24-2012, 09:05 PM   #440
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh my goodness, I'm whooped!! Like totally thrashed out whooped!! We JUST got back from LOTS of light seeing, visiting w/CT, and a quick stop at McD's. That was like nearly 4 hours I think?! I thought we'd be out for maybe an hour & 1/2!!
I'm gonna go pop some benadryl dope & go hit the sack. I'm afraid I might lose my voice!! My throat hurts just horribly.

I hope you guys had a super fun night!! Sleep Good & have some more fun tomorrow!! I'm looking forward to catching up with you...after some rests go down!! I think I'll be able to pop in during the morning. Then it seems that we all may be off to Hobbit land for nearly 3 hours, starting at 11:00am.

Laters aligators!!
Old 12-25-2012, 07:17 AM   #441
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS LOTYVILLE!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Christmas.jpg (63.3 KB, 1 views)
Old 12-25-2012, 08:49 AM   #442
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Part 1 of more...

Just had a B: that tapped so hardcore into the gag reflux...I still haven't fully recovered. The Hunk brought me a -paperplate- full of a freshly reheated, by the nuker , still raw(fully RED), in some places , leftover steak, from the other night. MmMmMMMmm . It's Christmas & all, ya know...so I'm gettin' the special treatment.
I tried. The thing is...that gag refluxer has a mind of it's own ya know...and it's very aware that the mostly raw beef has that microwaved cooked/but also gelatinous substance floatin' atop...intermixed w/tiny shreds of knife cut paperplate. Oh bleck!!
Yes, broiled steak is very good, IF it's cooked long enough. -Someone- hasn't spent much time cooking for a long while now. And, once in awhile...he'll decide that he's gonna hook me up. MMmMMmmmM...

That's so funny that your heathen pups had themselves a fun little attack celebration with their toys last night!! What a good time!! Sounds like they recovered enough of their energies to get their *FUN* on!!
Yeah our kids enjoyed their new goodies. I'll have some photos to share later of them in their little christmas outfits.

How are you feeling this morning? How about the Littles? That's so Good that ML dodged the yucks!! I hope you're feelin' all better, and especially like you say...havin' to be a worky W-F and ON, with TOM. Not a fan of a fun time like that.

What do you guys order when you have chi-knee take-out? Was everybody in their PJ's to watch the movie last night?!

So funny that my new -fancy- profile shot scared you!! I Likey...and gonna keepy...at least until I feel human again.

I picked up some white daisies yesterday & some sorta yellow flowers. They're sitting in a big pitcher...still waiting for me to get to them. Probably some time this afternoon. I still need to shop out little knobs for the little cubby drawers that they're gonna sit on. I went onto the World Market site, to get a feel of their prices. Ummmm, whoa...probably not gonna get 'em there!! Starting price was like $8 for 2. I need 6. What?! NO!!

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 12-25-2012 at 08:56 AM..
Old 12-25-2012, 08:51 AM   #443
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Part 2...

The recount of the whining and crying of the SO is just mind blowing!! Was she by chance -drinky- during all that? That's like a whole lot of Emo-nonsense to be dumping onto your host...especially during what is hoped to be a *Jolly* time!! The more I think of all these wierd ones we're related to...I think WE are TN=Totally Normal !!
That cracked me up, the way you explained settin' her straight about her *crazy*, regarding the outstanding wedding details...that are not outstanding at all...and that she's doing an awful job communicating about it.
As CT used to tell the foster girls all the time...in the MOST condescending tone ever heard before...."Can you use your words now??".
Soooo funny!! Well, to someone who is not dealing with it directly!!
That was majorly-major kind on your part to 1. Let her spew and 2. Continue to offer her your support. What a sweet~giving soul you are. The wedding planning book was very thoughtful, and hopefully very benificial in keeping -ones- thoughts together and focused!! I'm sure your efforts are MUCH appreciated...even if your BIL's SO is having a tough time communicating that appreciaton. It sounds like she's just feelin' a whole lot of life crashin' in on her & lots of pressures. I bet she really loves you for all you do & just plain having you in her life.

I'm guessing I'm gonna have to split this note up into a couple notes...with the smile quota being so low & my usage probably so high.
Ahhhh, well. So I'm still a sicko...but not getting worse. Still goin' steady with TOM..., but he's no longer making me -extra- crazy. I'm gonna slowly meander into the rainbox & then go look for some pretty...somewhere. Oh that reminds me!! I found 2 lipsticks yesterday...they're both L'OREAL color riche balms. CT *borrowed* the darker of the 2, that I think I might reallllllly like. I didn't wanna test it out though...knowing she wanted to give it a wonder...for fear that I'd germ it out. So I'll have to study it on her a bit & see if I wanna go get it -again-. The one that I held onto is a very light pale pink...almost like a nude'ish-pink. Very -almost- natural looking...where as the one CT stole was a plum-mauve shade. MOST important though is that it's very moisturizing...without being sticky/tacky/gloppy feeling...and holds it's color for a bit. So, I will pull that outta the arsenal~pretty bag this morning!!
Old 12-25-2012, 08:52 AM   #444
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Part 3...whew!!

I guess we get to consider this our 1st white Christmas!! It's verrrry lightly snowing now...and everything is WHITE!! That's so NEATO!! We saw sooooooooooooooo many snowmen last night on our touring around!! Some of them were wearing scarves and one had lights all over him!! I couldn't believe the height of some of them!! I'd guess a few of them were upwards to 6ft or so!! And BIG!! The *old town* portion of our town really gets decorated up soooooo pretty and the main park in town is really dressed up. The ice skating rink is right there in that same area, and it's lit up really pretty too. I just love all that!!

Any idea how I'd have to get right now if this long winded note blipped out for some reason?!?! So, with that terrifying thought in mind...I'll ship it along to ya!! Looks like we're going to go find out what the Hobbits are up to with CT today. I'll be sure to letcha know!!
I hope all my favorite Loty's are feeling better and onto having a *Fun~Festive~Family* day!! It wouldn't hurt my feelings at all...to find some Loty photos either...just lettin' people know!!

Catch up with you soon!!
Old 12-25-2012, 11:32 AM   #445
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi!!!! Merry Christmas!

Just a quickie for now.

I am more sicky sick sick sick today!

Kids had fun, were up at 3...oh no! Up at 5....double no.....get me at 8!

Took a nap and now MIL is here. ML and I are trying to set up a new wii system not going well

Hope your enjoying the movie!!! Talk to you tonight!!!!
Old 12-25-2012, 06:09 PM   #446
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

What a long flick!! Alllmost 3 hours long. Geemaneeze!!

The greatest part of the whole thing was something that happened, that I got to witness, while we were there. While it was dark, a women below us got up to presumably use the restroom or get some eats...whatever...anyhow, she starts to walk down the long flight of stairs and her purse catches on a seat arm rest & yanks her back a little...but she doesn't know that it's the chair that got her...and she swings around with a look on her face like she was gonna give someone some holy hell...to find that the arm rest had a hold of her!! HA!!HA!!HA!!HA!! I laughed my tail off over that & each time I think about it since then!! THAT was the best part of the movie!!

The rest of the super exciting day involved making bigfat salads for lunches, folding laundry, putting the new -ultra- thick & fluffy mattress cover on (a present from CT), washing the sheets & next up...remaking the bed.
I stillll haven't gotten to the flowers. What-evvv. If not tonight...then tomorrow.

I'll see if I can get these piccys uploaded & get 'em on here.

How are things going your way? Have you been able to get any rest in, aside from your earlier nap? Sicky+TOM+MIL+Wii?! I don't know how you do it!! You're a Rockstar!!
Old 12-25-2012, 06:23 PM   #447
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Here's a pic from Christmas eve, of the Hunk and the kids.
*The Hunk doesn't normally wear his hat while he's in the house...but I told him *everyone* had to have their props on!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg The Hunk and his kids.jpg (41.6 KB, 3 views)
Old 12-25-2012, 07:12 PM   #448
Blabbermouth!!!

I am sooo tired!!!

Festivities officially over! Phew!!! MIL is gone, kids sleeping downstairs with Jack and Buddy, and i am plopped on the couch with a very loudly snoring hound dog Actually going to go to bed soon myself, between all the excitement, lack of sleep even with a nap, and TOM i am just wiped out!

Oh what a cute pic!!!! The kids will wear stuff and leave it alone? I love it! Are kiki's ears brown on the backs of them?

I haven't worn lipstick in years, maybe I should try it again I just do gloss but it doesn't stay on long at all. How did CT like the one she stole from you? You wanting it back?

OMG soooo funny about the movie! Was it really that bad? I fear that i will end up having to take the kids, going to try to put it off though! i don't wanna!!!

So besides starting the morning totally tired, first thing this am I SMOKED the whole house out!!!!!!! BAD!!! I wanted to make a whole bunch of biscuits, some for sausage biscuit sandwiches for breaky and the rest for dinner. Well the recipe calls for butter in the bottom of the pan, but i used a pan with sides that were too short and as the biscuits rose it spilled butter in the stove and smoked smoked smoked the whole house out! We had to open all windows and it still even now smells horrible! My eyes were burning and I honestly think I have smoke inhalation damage in my lungs.... I had to start off the day scrubbing the oven

Alright lady I have to go to sleep!!!

Night!
Old 12-25-2012, 08:18 PM   #449
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh what a day you've had!! How awful with the buscuits makin' a huge stinkin' mess of the stove and the air quality!! Ya know I wouldn't doubt it that you may have a little lung singe action going on. My thought is...if your lungs *feel* like they're burning...they are. I don't think they *feel* that way for nothing. That must really have hurt!! I don't know, but I'd wonder if that wouldn't be likely to heal pretty well/quickly. I always hear how ex-smokers lungs can supposedly get all revived after so many years of not smoking. I hope so!!
So, speaking of stove top stinks...when we lived in California, I'd turned on the stove top burner to cook something and could not believe the smell that came outta that thing!! One of our cats at the time had gotten up there and either sprayed or peed into the burner. And I was cooking it!! I've never smelled a worst smell in my whole life!! Disgusting!!

I'll have to snap a piccy of the backside of KiKi's ears to show ya, but yes, she has some browns on the backs. They remind me of pecan praline...cause it's a real mix of marble white/brown.

Yep, CT likes the lipstick real well. She was wearing it today, to the movies. I like it on her too!! I think I'd really like it as my own as well!! I haven't found any that stay on as long as I think they should, or that they claim to. I don't ever buy those ones that claim to stay on for bouko hours, because they put some sort of horrible~vile drying agent in there. It's just awful for lips!! So I go for the ones that try to tell me how much moisture is packed in 'em...and then they lie to me about how long the -moisture- aspect will last. LIE!! This last one suggests 6 hours, I think. Yeah right!! I'm sure to keep real good coverage, I'd have to reapply no less than once every half hour...and don't even think of eating/drinking, or it's all over.
The lipgloss you wear...is it colored? Do you have a preferred brand/color?

No, the movie was not bad. It's really just not my thing. The Littles would likely enjoy it very much!! There's an enormous amount of animatey/creature things in this one. I don't really care for that sorta thing...or cartoons. So once it started pickin' up pace in that direction...I just started thinking about where I'd left the house, chore wise...things I wanna get done. I think most peeps would probably enjoy it, so go, plan to digg it & have fun...if ya have to!!

I've been messin' around with tidying up the kitchen/dining area...and now I've gotta haul the sheets/bedding to the back room & make it all up, so I can climb in there & crash out!! Whooped again!!
Let's all sleep well, and plan to feel a go-zillion times better by mornin'!!

Ketchup soon!!
Old 12-26-2012, 06:44 AM   #450
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Goodmorning Lotyville!!

Boy I hope you're feeling better this morning. I reckon you're probably heading out for workys already & gettin' your to-do's on. I hope your afternoon runs smoothly & your energy runs high!! Go Loty Go!!

That mattress cover from CT is very cushy & I like it. Because it's so cushy, it may be most loved during the spring, fall and winter months...and possibly much less so during Summer, as I think it's fluffness adds warmth.

Today is all about choring!! Although, I do need to be prepared to bail out and possibly take CT for an appt. at some point, if the roads remain snowy. We'd swap cars with Rob to make it happen, as our car has snow tires & 4 wheel drive, and hers has neither. Even so, she'd be scared to death to drive in that...so I'll do the biddings.

So, I'm off to search out a veil of pretty!! Where is it?!
Closed Thread