Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2012, 05:32 PM   #301
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
Oh Pauly Such a cute movie!

Yes i agree! I think I am feeling a little frustrated right now with the bit of chaos that is happening in the little hidden places around Even though I have def seen worse its beyond my comfort level. So its needs to be taken care of. I usually have so much going on that its the little things like that that will put me over the edge!

No I did not see Dr. Oz, I hardly ever watch daytime tv so I will rely on you to inform me of any interesting facts you come across!

It is strange how evil they are finding all these processed foods and carbs! Have you ever seen this

The Bitter Truth About Sugar | Watch Documentary Online Free - Documentary Heaven

Sort of boring at times but lots of interesting tidbits in there as well! Do you have netflix? There are lots of interesting documentaries on there for food and health.

Is you LDL high? Would be interesting to get that particle size test. I had actually learned about that while in nursing school. There is all sorts of information that I feel is sort of hidden from the general public. The food and drug industry need mo money mo money! Gotta keep it all hush hush!

My goodness have you ever watched fat sick and nearly dead?? Oh boy! Horrible what he does in month to himself!
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
Ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must,
but take the step.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2012, 06:22 PM   #302
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GirlKickinIt
Stats: I can't get no...satisfaction!!
WOE: Atkins-Bernstien-High FAT
Start Date: 9/20/2001
No, I hadn't seen that flick!! I just plugged it into our library & they have it...so I requested it. Should be ready for pick up within a couple days or so!! Nope, no netflix here, anymore.
Yes, I too believe it just makes more sense for the money mongers to feed us bad info., keep us sick & in need of drugs that wreck us up more, so we need more drugs. It's so frustrating & evil spirited!!
Nah...my LDL is not real high. I guess I shouldn't bother with that particle test then...cause they were suggesting that a person would pursue that IF they had high LDL.
I'll have to check out your video linkage!!

So how did your day go today?! You have tomorrow & Thurs off right? Anything going on you're looking forward to?

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 12-11-2012 at 06:24 PM..
Old 12-11-2012, 06:37 PM   #303
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I don't recall if I asked already...do you have/use a pedometer?
Old 12-11-2012, 06:51 PM   #304
Blabbermouth!!!

I have one...never have used it yet. Did you wear yours today? I totally should though to see how far i walk with the dogs or on the gazelle.

tooting own horn...just did 50 min in a row on the gazelle!!

Had hubby bring it upstairs for me while we watch a movie. You know how it folds? Well he was carrying it up and the feet things flopped open and he banged up the wall, was so mad by the time he got up I didn't even want it anymore! So i picked a movie I knew he would like, The Tourist. Put him back in a good mood. Ha...he fell asleep in 5 minutes and I am stuck watching Angelina Jolie ...woof!
Old 12-11-2012, 07:11 PM   #305
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

You are such a crack up!! Great job on your 50 minutes!! You're doin' Goooooood!!
Yeah, I wear my pedometer just about everyday. Even when I'm in the house, just choring...I can put a good couple miles on, just running around here. So, as soon as something with a waitband goes on...so does the pedometer. I put it on the right hand side, front side.
Rob wears one at work too. He does about 12,000 steps a day!!

Are you planning to leave your gazelle upstairs for awhile?!

I got another mile in on the bike. I wore the display batteries out already...and need to shop for somemore.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:18 PM   #306
Blabbermouth!!!

Naw I am not leaving it up here, there is no room for it. *I* will move it back down though....jeesh! Besides that....there are windows up here that reflect.... got a glimpse of myself ..oh boy! Guess I should have shut the shades so that didn't happen.

So check out my siggy line. I am just going to keep track down there.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:28 PM   #307
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh you show off!! That's a Great idea!! I think I'll try to do it too!!
Ugggh, those dang windows!! I hear ya on that...and mirrors. Good grief...things just don't look good.

I've got my tired on me tonight. I think I'm gonna head to bed early. Gotta get me some rest, so as to have a chance to keep up with the *Rusty Hinges* tomorrow am.
I hope you get good sleeps!!
Old 12-11-2012, 07:33 PM   #308
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh yes!!!! Have fun! Can't wait to see how it goes!

Have a good sleep!

Think I am going to head off to google some stuff...will let ya know if I find anything worth sharing!
Old 12-11-2012, 08:32 PM   #309
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I will forsure letcha know how we fare!!
I couldn't stand being sucha laggin' slacker, so I busted out a mix of biking/gazelling and get to add an additional combined 3 miles!!
You inspired me!!
Old 12-12-2012, 04:34 AM   #310
Blabbermouth!!!

Good for you!!!!!

So hoped on the scale this am.....up 2 what the......

Uhg this is why 1. I hate trying to lose, I feel like if I am putting in the effort i should automatically have good results! Is that too hard to ask? 2. I def do not weigh everyday!!! That silliness will sabotage me fast!! I will see the scale not move or go up and .....through the towel right in and hit the candy bars!!!
Old 12-12-2012, 06:12 AM   #311
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

NO CANDY BARS!! I totally hear you on the DIRTY DOUBLE CROSSING PIECE OF SHNIT SCALES!! Mine greeted me w/2.5 up this morning. What a JERK!! Especially when I busted out the extra 3 mile effort at the 11th hour last night!! *MADDDD*!!
But now it's time to get ready to sweat with the -Oldies-. I'm certain I'm gonna get shown up!!

B: LC Yogurt-Coffee w/hwc

Oh yeah, did you hear about the Portland, OR mall shooter, from last night?? The Dude went thru shootin' the mall up...his semi-automatic jammed at some point....but he killed 2 people..., himself and has at least one person hospitalized, in bad shape. Such a scary time/world to live in sometimes.

What are you up to today?!
Old 12-12-2012, 09:39 AM   #312
Blabbermouth!!!

No I did not hear that! I never watch the news ever, so much depressing and horrid things on there! I hear about stuff from people talking but thats about it. I live in a little bubble otherwise What is wrong with people?? Seriously I just don't understand all this violence! Makes my heart sad and terrified for the future of everyone! Don't you sometimes wish you could turn the clock back like 75-100 years? Not that I want to live without modern conveniences but jeesh! It seemed so much better for everyones well being! Men worked, women stayed home and did their thing, kids weren't shooting each other, people had morals and respect! Uhg!!!

well if we both worked out late....and we both went up 2 ish pounds....maybe it is the late work out to blame.

good for us anyway though! After a couple weeks of this hopefully we see some progress

My plans today were to do a whole house purdy up, then walk the boys for an hour, then 1-2 hr nap But....hubby was super chatty today and left about an hour and a half later than I had thought. I spent the morning with him, not complaining just he cut into nap time and that is just uncool!!! Especially since it only happens like once a week if that anymore! May have to just have the girls walk the dogs for me so I can squeeze in a snooze! By George I think that is what i will do!!!

Anxiously awaiting news on the how you fared at your class!!!!
Old 12-12-2012, 10:19 AM   #313
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh man, that stinks to have your nappy time totalled out like that!! Not a fan of anything or anyone that comes between gettin' a nap!! Nooooo.

I totally get not watching the news...in order to not be inundated with all the horrific tragedies of our time. Totally get that. Rob & I only started watching TV again here, since just before we made this last big move, from the Coast. Prior to that we had no cable/satelite...nothing for 6 or 7 years. Occationally we'd rent a movie...but otherwise, nah. When we did start watching TV again, we were incredibily shocked by the pervasive level of raunch/filth on there!! It's scary!! Nothing like my Little House on the Prairie shows and Leave it to Beaver. I'm sure it's a 1,000 times more unsettling for a Mom of two youngin's.

Welp, we did it...and lived to tell about it!! We JUST kept up with the rest of the gals. We did some non-stop, fast (for us) paced cardio, for the 1st half hour. And for full disclosure...there were some times during that swatch of time that I had some rather repentable worthy thoughts.
Then we moved onto weights/resistance stuff...where I about bucked myself off their stupid medicine ball, more than a few times..., and then onto stretching/flexability stuff to cool down.
Turns out Wednesdays are Kickboxing for the cardio portion. We didn't know that before we got there. The instructor didn't seem to know her punches very well though. She'd tell us to throw an uppercut...but would demonstrate a jab and sometimes a crosspunch. Ummmmm, those are really different moves there Lady.
So, our next class is Friday morning. Same time. Different instructor. It'll be for the Zumba GOLD class.
As soon as we got into class...I'm like "Hey...Hiya!! We're the new kids on the block!! " Ma's all "Yeah, we're Mother & Daughter...she's the Mother, I'm the Daughter...". I think they all thought that was possible!! *I* was the only one laughing!!
Whatever.
After class we shot over to the $ store...cause CT thought she wanted to find some fakey flowers, that look something like the arrangement I hooked her up with last week.

I guess I should chore out a bit here, as Rob will be home (short day), soon...and then NO choring will get done.
Old 12-12-2012, 10:49 AM   #314
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

S: 2 Angus Beef Hotdogs & handful(s) of Peanuts. Yeah, I said SNACK!! SO!!
L: Considering a do-over of yesterdays, cause it was SOOO GOOD ...Steak w/sauteed Onion & Mushrooms AND Green Beans w/mayo-parm.

Wow, look at the siggy movin' along down there!! <<curtsy>> AND <<bowing>>
Old 12-12-2012, 02:45 PM   #315
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Lunch was just as Great as I remembered!! It was an exact ditto to yesterdays. I might have to have the SAME THING for dinner, if hunger strikes again today.

Rob & I just returned from the post office...where we shipped off Loty~Villes special feeties. You should have them by Tue/Wed, is what the gal at the counter said.
I got to lookin' at the packaging on the inserts and they make it look like it's for size 9/10 in womens...yet my shoes are an 8.5. They fit in there. So I don't know how/if those are going to work for you. Possibly they could be cut down to fit, if necessary. I hope they work for you!!

Did you get your nappy in today?!
Old 12-12-2012, 03:18 PM   #316
Blabbermouth!!!

Thank you!!! As long I as I just do normal activity, but no walking or long days cleaning they feel a little better. But....yeah, thats not going to work!!! Even last night on that gazelle they were hurting which I thought was weird since you don't pick your feet up Just the sheer weight on them I guess?!

YES!!! I did get a nap! I look forward to it all week! How pathetic! I opted to just clean up the rest of what I did not get done tonight instead of having it done before everyone got home. The little girl and I rocked out the kitchen!! Just decided to keep on going in there and did every cupboard, will do the laundry room next week!
Old 12-12-2012, 03:31 PM   #317
Blabbermouth!!!

Dinner, tuna salad on lettuce and ring peppers, apple with PB

IMG_20121212_180845.jpg

Brunch, bacon, spinach, cheese frittata and tomato. 1 coffee

IMG_20121212_102018.jpg

Made some of those cream cheese muffin today too. Going to try to have them for breaky since the days I work I am horrible and just have coffee. Had 2 for a snack

I didn't make them quit like the recipe.

32oz cream cheese
5 eggs
vanilla

sprinkled 6 packets of stevia and cinnamon on top of 24 muffins

IMG_20121212_104051.jpg
Old 12-12-2012, 07:20 PM   #318
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

MMMmmMmm Your brunchie & dinner looks very delish & balanced!! Everytime I see your plateware...I think...Bed & Breakfast/Villa. In early-mid 90's I worked in two different Bed & Breakfasts/Villas, when we lived in the "Wine Country", Napa Valley, California. They are VERY popular there, of course, because of all the vineyards...winery's/wine tours. LIKEY!!

Oh you've gone & reignited my Cream Cheese Muffin WANT!! Did you like the way they turned out?! I just added a load of cream cheese to my grocery list.

OoOooOh, clean/organized kitchen cupboards in Loty~Ville!! That must feel so rockin' good!! Great way to go into the holidays/new year!!

I slipped a nap in today too!! I think it was nearly 2 hours...ahhhhhh, ....until someones young buck came to the door trying to sell us mistletoe. The pups went into a rage of course...and that was the end of dream land.

For dinners I made us a couple individual hor dourve plates.
Sliced hardboileds, salami/turkey filled w/green olive cream cheese mix, cukes/carrots w/toooo spicy dip. YUMMMM!!

It's early enough that I -should- & -better- get on my bike.

What's your day lookin' like tomorrow?!

Last edited by GirlKickinIt; 12-12-2012 at 07:23 PM..
Old 12-12-2012, 07:55 PM   #319
Blabbermouth!!!

You know we were eating off cheapy plastic plates for so long when I was afraid the kids would break them, and maybe this summer sometime I was watching an old show and noticing how they have beautiful dinnerware and always set such a nice table. So got me wanting pretty plates! I have a beautiful set of china from our wedding but only use that a couple times a year. So my thought was to just buy a bunch of mismatched settings and then if something gets broken well...who cares! I didn't wreck my set! The girls each picked out their own pattern. That stuff I was using in the pics I got a super deal on! Like $30 or something for 8 full place settings so I bought it even though it went against my whole theory! Still on the hunt for pretty plates though! Always looking to ebay for pretty sets.

Love this

Copeland Spode China Mayflower 5 PC Place Setting | eBay

This is Gracies

Johann Haviland Blue Garland 4 6 Piece Place Settings | eBay

This is Ava's

6 Piece Place Setting Johann Haviland Traditions Moss Rose EXC Unused Cond | eBay

Yes its sooooo nice to have things back in order!!! And it only took us 2 hrs with her there. Plus She got down and cleaned and wiped out all the insides of the cabinets!! Whooot! Ahhh....to be that young!

The muffins are good, i guess. I'm sure they are better with some sweetener in the batter but I don't like using that much fake stuff. So just the sprinkling on top was fine! I put in one extra egg, called for 4 so I think next time I will use 4. Also they stick even though I used foil liners. Someone had suggested to spray them before so I will do that next time! Also saw on the thread that someone did a bacon chedder jalepeno one.... sounds good!

Doesn't it just figure!!!! Anytime you lay down someone comes to your door! Come to think of it....people are at your door all the time!!! Jeesh, what up? So....did you buy some???? Would be sort of funny to hang over the bed

Well wish I could say I had a ton to add today but I do not! Only 2 Been online a lot trying to plan out a major shopping extravaganza for tomorrow. Hubby and I are going to bust out Christmas shopping. Don't know whats with me this year! Sooo behind! Oh well! After tomorrow I will be good

So the only other thing I have to add to my eats today....I did have 2 chicken in a biscuit crackers....dang it LOL heck I was happy only 2! They were just sitting there calling to me, I swear it!

Last night I was reading up on the high triglycerides. Going to get better at taking my supplements. For sure the fish oils and multi. May add Niacin too, looks like it helps a lot to lower the tri's. Do you take anything ??? I use that Alive mulit vit. I swear when I take it I have tons more energy, I am just awful at taking them. And they are horse pills!!!!
Old 12-12-2012, 09:17 PM   #320
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh Good Golly!! Bacon~Jalapeno Cream Cheese Muffins!! THAT is what I NEED to make!! That just moved to the top of the list!! Gotta add Jalapenos to the grocery list & then it's ON!!
I agree on not wanting to use much in the way of any of the sweeteners. It's so hard to know if any of -their- research on the safety of any of them are accurate.
Alright...edjumicate me!! What the heck is a chicken in a biscuit cracker?! I know chicken...and I know bisuits...and crackers....but what on earth is involved with a combo of those things?!

Your dishware sets are just adorable!! I Love that you all have your special sets. Those ebay prices seem really reasonable to me!!
I would love to have *pretty* sets too!! However, because of the level of microwave use that our plates/dishes endure...I've tried to stick with things that don't try to burn the hands right off us. But boy oh boy...if I could ever find a set that could endure...YAH, I'd be all over it!!

Yeah, what-is-up-with-door-knockin'-bell-ringin'-folk-at-my-door-everyday?! My signage isn't working well!! The little one at the door probably couldn't read it...as it was dark out & he was younnnggg. No, we didn't buy any of his goods. That -would- be cute to put some over the beddage!! I think you ougtta run with that Good idea!!

I am soooo excited for your shopping trip tomorrow!! That should be so much fun for you & Godfather Loty!! Do you & he also exchange gifties?

Your ideas on adding the supps sounds very good. Rob takes Niacin each night before bed, along w/a asprin, as he feels that it helps open his bloodstream up & allow the Niacin to travel thru easily, without gettin' clogged up & causing the ever poplular *flushing* feeling.
We both take quite a lot of supps, usually at lunchtime. I take....
Chromium Picolinate
Cinnamon
C
B
D
E
Zinc
Potassium
Prenatal-Multi
Flaxseed oil...sometimes
Fish oil...sometimes
Rob takes the same, except the Prenatal...and instead he takes Saw Palmetto.
We take these 5 days a week...and take a break over the weekends...mostly because we don't necessarily do -sit down- lunches on the weekends. We're usually zippin' around here & there...or just chow on the couch.

I busted 3.5 miles on the bike and 1 mile on the gazelle this eve.!! Jammin'!!

Gotts to go to bed!! Tomorrow would be a good day for a pedometer...with all the runnin' around expected to go down!!

Can't wait to hear how your day plays out tomorrow!! G'nighty Night!!
Old 12-13-2012, 05:18 AM   #321
Blabbermouth!!!

If you never met them before ...stay away! LOL They are sort of club crackery I guess only coated with like a chicken/salty flavored powder, like soup base I suppose. Dunno..but yummo! Maybe a box better end up in your care pack and you can eat 2 and give the rest to the hunk!!

You guys are really good!!!!! Look at all that you guys take! What is the saw palmetto for? I have all sorts of things here, will go through them tonight and stick them in the little pill boxes I have.

OK...off to hop in the shower before I take the kids to school.....then shop shop shop!!!

Have a great day! See ya tonight!
Old 12-13-2012, 05:24 AM   #322
Blabbermouth!!!

So just for giggles I weighed just now, back down! Phew!
Old 12-13-2012, 06:37 AM   #323
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Totally yippee for the lossage!! That's a relief & a stoker!! I on the other hand, am up ANOTHER 2!! WHAT?! ((Cussing Cusser that Cusses))!! Please let it be water weight, from building my *Arnold* muscles!! Please!!
Noooo chicken in the biscuit care packages here, please!! Us folk have no biznizz knowing about that sorta goodness.

Saw Palmetto is good for the "boys", as I understand it. For prostate & urinary health.
Also...along the same lines...Black Pepper is good for the wood. Peppers are said to increase blood flow...so spicy is also grrrreat. Be sure to hook your Mr. Loty up!!

We tried using the pill boxes...loaded 'em all up & then struggled to remember to take them. I think it's a good idea though, to take the time to load them, all at once & then you're ready to go. These days I bust into the vite cabinet each day & fill up little communion cuppies, and put them next to our napkins at lunch time. I think I may follow your lead & fill the pill containers, all at once & then I can more quickly just dump them into the little communion cups.

The focus here today is choring & FATTYFitness.

I'm looking forward to hearing of your galavants today!! I hope you guys have all kinds of FUN!!
Old 12-13-2012, 07:54 AM   #324
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

B: Many Green Olive/Cream Cheese stuffed Salami's & Black Olives. Coffee w/hwc-Iced Water w/ACV.

Unloaded/Reload DW...cleaned/sanitized the counters/sink.

I searched out the Vlasic Farmer's Garden pickles. Nobody carries them in our area!! I'm gonna show Rob a piccy & see if he might be able to talk someone into ordering them, thru his store/work.

I was listening to one of my fave radio stations...not sure which one...but was either KLOVE or AirOne...anyhow...they had some gal on there talking about how she used to think that parenting would become so much easier when her kids became older...like 18+, but she went on to say that's became so much harder, because in her case, her oldest boy is making really poor choices & she's so worried for him. I had the dishwasher running, as I was trying to follow what she was saying...but I couldn't totally hear her...and then she starting crying....and without even being able to hear her words at that point, I could hear so much pain...and it made me bawl. It tears me up & hurts my heart so much to hear people cry.
THAT was not on my list for the day!!
Old 12-13-2012, 10:26 AM   #325
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

L: Steakie...agian... w/sauteed Onions & Mushrooms, AND topped w/Bacon. Side of Green Beans w/ the same sautee mix and Bacon. Themey?! Yes. Maaaybe there will be left over Bacon nibbles for later. Maybe. Oh yeah, and some Black Olives...cause they look fancy stickin' outta the Steak on a toothpick.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:14 AM   #326
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

OH HERE YE~HERE YE!! Verily~Verily, I say unto you...there's no measure of of which to describe how much thee diggs thee Green Beans w/sauteed Onion/Mushroom and added mayo-parm-BACON-salt-pepper-garlic salt.

Startin' to wonder about a nap, after that big hearty boy lunch!!
Old 12-13-2012, 01:29 PM   #327
Blabbermouth!!!

I am beat!!!! And gimpy!!!! Shopping that long on a gimpy foot is But we did Kids are done except for just a few filler type things! Yes we do get each other stuff but spent soooo stupid much this year that won't be too much in our stockings this year! Just some clothing and thats about it. We did get a wii u for a family gift and a new board game. I think it was called last word? Anyway we play a lot of board type games around here. Our fav is one called apples to apples. Its a blast!!!

Mmmmmm..... I want what you had today!!!!! How are you making these amazing beans your always having???? They sound super!!!
You can never have too much steak!!!!! Whats for dinner tonight?
I had 2 of those cream cheese muffins for B and then a salad with grilled streak for L while shopping today. Dinner is TBD still....guess I better get on it!!!!

Ok so I will swap out the crackers for pickles!!! LOL They are a little milder not as sour and just have a different feel all together. I like them. Weird that you guys don't have them. Seems like everything starts out west and makes its way over here!

Grrrr......does salt effect you a lot? It does me for sure! Maybe the salami and the olives are too salty?? Although if it is salt I don't even count that since its false weight anyway! I wouldn't worry about it. Just frustrating to see it do that when you are working hard towards your goal. You know its water but dang it!!! Don't want to see it go up!
on all your supps and vits!!!! Um I will pass on the wood enhancer!!! But I will keep it in mind in case the need should arise! Or not arise I guess But the saw palmette! Adding that to the list!!!! I really think he gets inflamed prostrate every so often. He gets odd pain once is awhile so totally going to add that! Thanks for the tip!

Awww..... thats so sweet that you teared up with that lady. I cry at weird things and then not at things should Must be a result of living with my CT all those years!! I am emotional mishap! Although maybe if you cried enough you will lose some of that water weight Sorry....that was a terrible joke!!

Ok, going to go clean up a bit and figure out dinner. TTYL!
Old 12-13-2012, 05:40 PM   #328
Blabbermouth!!!

IMG_20121213_175825.jpg

Dinner~half a baked potato topped with broccoli and cheese, 2 creole spiced tilapia fried in butter A loty household favorite

Ok have almost all my chores done and then going to hit the gazelle for at least 40. Hoping for 60 but will have to see how the foot is.

be back in a bit!
Old 12-13-2012, 05:45 PM   #329
Blabbermouth!!!

OMG...before I forget!

Just went through those fat clothes from SIL!

What was she thinking!!!!????? There are all 3x Really do I look that big???
Old 12-13-2012, 05:54 PM   #330
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Poor sore Gimpy!! That's tough to travel on already hurting feeties. Been there/done that...not a fan!!
It sounds like you two did some scoring out there in the big world!! The games sound fun!! I bet they'll be a hit. Some friends of ours back out on the Coast were really fond of the Apples to Apples game. I went to pick it up one day at the store...read the back and thought...ummmm, really? It didn't look too interesting. Maybe I need to try it out.

There's nothing *special* about the prep for the Green Beans. They're canned Green Beans, dumped into a micro dish bowl...heated for 2min.'s...then the goods are added to it, mixed & served. Today's was a little more *Gourmet~Fancy* than normal...with the addition of the sauteed Onions-Mushrooms-Bacon-Mayo-Parm-Salt-Pepper-Garlic Salt. We have Green Beans so often because Rob bought us CASES of them, from his store/work, on a real good sale & we likey.

Hmmmm, as for the salty gain...could be. I'd not really noticed that being much of any issue before...but with this system of mine these days...it could very well be. I'm gonna just keep on keeping on!!

Rob & I headed into town after he came home from work, in search of a new pair of work shoes for him. He goes thru them so quickly, with all those miles he walks at work. He picked up a pair of Nike's, and then we continued on to grocery shop. Grabbed lots of cream cheese...6 blocks...in order to make the Bacon-Jalapeno muffins, Cinnamon muffins, LC Pizza, and Poppers.
Also gather goods to make a LC Cauli-Lasagna...*Caulisagna*.

Living w/CT...sounds like a full on diagnosis...as it should be!! SOOO FUNNY!!

What did you end up rounding up for dinners? We just snacked a little bit for D. Munched on a little Bacon...and I had another few bites of the Green Bean concoction.

Remember how Fitness was gonna be such a priority over here today? Well, it hasn't. I napped for 2 hr.'s earlier, instead. It's still early...so I will put some biking time in.
Tomorrow morning is our 1st Zumba Gold class. <scared>
Closed Thread