Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2013, 05:20 AM   #121
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: snowdancer79
Stats: 202/175/150 5'8" restart 10.01.12
Quote:
Originally Posted by vli1127 View Post
Sorry I have been MIA. I haven't kept up with the posts either, sorry. I am hoping now that Christmas is over I can get new resolve. I have been cleaning/tossing stuff for garbage and/or Goodwill because we may have a buyer. Anyways, I am hoping that reverse psychology will work again.

A couple of years ago when I got to my lowest weight of about 170, I eventually got rid of the "fat" clothes. Well, not too long after that, I started regaining. Now that I am back up at a new heavy weight, I decided to get rid of my "skinny" clothes, those that I wore when I was 170. Now, if history repeats itself, I will start to lose weight because I ditched the smaller clothes.
You can do it Vicky! I've kept all my "skinny" clothes in hopes that someday I'll be 150 again. There's a whole new wardrobe if I ever reach goal.

Anyway, I guess the holidays are over. I'm 177 this morning. My new goal is to lose another 20 before my birthday in April. We'll see. The last pounds are always the hardest pounds.
snowdancer79 is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links