Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2012, 03:35 PM   #241
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: flatferenghi
greetings, Tony

I had every confidence the surgery would go well. I think you will be rewarded on the scale as well. There is a little surprise on the way to you. FF

Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2012, 04:06 PM   #242
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Abigale
WOE: low carb
Start Date: January 2008
Oh, my, gosh! I can't believe we are hearing from Tony already and he is already walking around the floor - twice! Boy, all that pre-surgery therapy and workouts really paid off!

Tony, we are so pleased that all went well! Don't everdo it now. You have got to be so relieved that surgery is over and now all you have to do is work on that recovery.
Old 11-08-2012, 05:54 PM   #243
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: vli1127
Stats: Obese/overweight/feeling good
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Restart everyday
Yea Tony, glad you are on the mend and up walking.

ff, a big juicy cheeseburger sounds yummy.

Abi, I used to be a big fan of pork rinds, but just can't bring myself to eating them right now.

Jen, what plan are you trying?

Gibby, we can talk this weekend. Sunday would be good.
Old 11-09-2012, 02:34 AM   #244
Major LCF Poster!

Vicki, I go through stages with the pork rinds myself. They only appeal to me when I have banned myself from binging on nuts. I guess I am also addicted to crunchy salty things along with the sweet stuff. At least with the pork rinds I don't usually overdue it because I am not crazy about them either.

Yesterday I had a couple of tuna salads, pork rinds, pepperoni, an oz of cream cheese, coffee with cream and 1 tbl of coconut oil. They are serving lasagna today for the first time as our free Friday lunch. I really don't have much in the frig to bring in place of the lasagna. I have packed two cut up hot dogs with low carb catsup on them, an oz of sharp cheddar cheese, an some pepperoni slices.

We have making spice jar candles this week. Clove, Basil, Star of Anise, Rosemary, Nutmeg, and Cinnamon. They smell wonderful!

Tony, how are you doing today? Hope they are giving you adequate pain meds. I would imagine, the second day would be harder than the first. Wishing you a good and relatively pain free day!

Hope all the Blitzers have a wonderful friday!
Old 11-09-2012, 03:57 AM   #245

i loved my supper.

i did not even touch the salad. i had my ONE bacon cheeseburger on my lc bread(i did not even bother to toast it.) On that was 1 slice of tomato, and the outer rings of a thin onion slice, upon which was 1 tsp each of lc ketchup,. and real mayo, As a garnish, was 1/2 of a half sour pickle, and 1/2 of garlic people-very small in size. So, tonight is the chef salad. there used to be 4 wheels of protein, now there are 3. Of course the price did not go down. I will probably get some chopped meat at the SHOPRITE, and make my own patties. We are not ruling out 5 Guys by any means. Going there is a sacred pilgrimage. I am looking forward to getting out of the house, and getting some walking done.I have a 3 day, and I hope precipitation free, weekend. I still have not touched the 5 lb handweights that have been sitting there for almost a year. Eventually. F-3 months and 6 days to go-F
Old 11-09-2012, 09:52 AM   #246
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jfinchster
Vicki,
I am doing HCG through my doctor's office (injections) it is going well for me but you have to be really organized and strict in your eating for minimum three weeks (you can go longer on the weightloss phase than this, I haven't decided if I will) I'm on about day 12 now and have lost over 10lbs. You eat 500 cal. a day of very limited food--no fat, etc. so not for the faint of heart. Supposedly the HCG helps you from being hungry but I have experienced hunger--nothing I can't handle though...In fact I think I might eat something right now...
Old 11-09-2012, 10:55 AM   #247

good luck on the HCG plan.

No way i can or would do it. I am eating like a King, and graduating to Emperor. I am allowing myself 2 small sesame breadsticks (4.2 net carb grams as per DANDR). I have at least a 1/2 dozen that came with yesterday's chef salad/bacon cheeseburger. If i threw them out, that would be "dieting". if i devoured them all, as i used to do, i would be breaking plan. I will portion out the remainder to last me a week, probably every other day. That is reason. For lunch I had two small chicken thighs, removing any surface sauce with a paper towel. Along with that i had a nice salad with 1 T blue cheese dressing (1 gr per 2 T). I can last till dinner, which WILL be divided into 2 parts. I am sure we shall all be thinking of Tony until he is back with us. FF
Old 11-09-2012, 11:59 AM   #248
Senior LCF Member

Your plan sounds great FF--I am only doing this for a short while because I gained alot quickly over the end of the summer--I just want to get it off quickly and am willing to limit my eating for a short time, it's working out fine for me and if I feel I need more than what the plan allows I just eat a little more. I'm listening to my body.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:03 PM   #249
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: vli1127
Stats: Obese/overweight/feeling good
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Restart everyday
Jen, I did the HCG diet with injections in 1977. What goes around, comes around.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:21 PM   #250

whatever works IS the right plan.

I admire the fortitude of those of you who ARE doing HCG. FF
Old 11-10-2012, 01:36 AM   #251
Major LCF Poster!

Tony, hope your day went well yesterday and not too painful and that each day gets better and better. We miss not hearing from you but you but will expect it while you are in "boot camp".
How is the hospital food? Are they letting you pick some good stuff?

FF, I admire those that can do hcg too. There was a time I could be that restrictive but I just can't anymore.

Jenny, 10 pounds in 12 days is fantastic! What sort of food are you eating to keep calories at 500? Do you nibble all day or put it all in 2 meals?

Yesterday I ended up having the free lunch lasagna at work because it was 3 huge layers of mainly of ground beef with seasoning, very little sauce and cheese. I just pealed up the pasta as I hit each level. They also had a huge bowl of salad with ranch dressing on the side so I had some of that. Last night I had some sour cream dip with pork rinds, an oz of cheese and some pepperoni slices, a glass of diet soda and of course my coffee with cream throughout the day with one tablespoon of coconut oil.

down a couple of oz today.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

Last edited by Abigale; 11-10-2012 at 01:38 AM..
Old 11-10-2012, 04:40 AM   #252

going to THE BAKERY later today.

Gonna have a slice of THE CHEESECAKE with coffee. I have no difficulty staring down the cannolis and all the other regular stuff displayed there. My cheesecake is just as rich as any of them. That it is low fat (which i do not care about), AND low carb is really a statement of genius to the creator of this miracle. I can only hope you Blitzers will have a reason to come to NYC one day. It will be a joy to serve you a slice. FF
Old 11-10-2012, 05:05 AM   #253
Major LCF Poster!

Just made Linda Sue's Spinach Lasagna. Boy, is it delicious! About the perfect meal - ground beef, spinach, cheese and spagetti sauce. Only 4 carbs for 1/8 of 8 x 8 pan!

SPINACH LASAGNA - Linda's Low Carb Menus & Recipes

FF, love cheesecake! Enjoy!
Old 11-10-2012, 05:30 AM   #254

i do not see why i cannot do it myself, Abi

either version. I hope it was as good as it looks. I am sure it was. I still do not have time to do anything involving many ingredients. That jicama is still sitting in the fridge. It is still firm to the touch. I hope to get to it before the weekend is over, or at least before I have to throw it out. FF
Old 11-10-2012, 05:57 AM   #255
Major LCF Poster!

I made the first one. If I made the second one I would halve the ingredients as that much would be too much for one person.

It was very easy to make FF. I had the box of spinach in the frig for a couple of days so it was all thawed out. Browning the ground beef was the only thing that took a little time. With the chopped onion cooking with it the kitchen smelled wonderful. Do you have a microwave to soften the cream cheese? I nuked mine for 30 seconds and then a second 30 seconds. It really started popping so cover your bowl so it doesn't get all over the inside of the microwave. If you don't, you could heat it on very low heat on the stove. It will help to have it good and soft to get the egg incorporated in it. Let me know if you ever make it.
Old 11-10-2012, 11:18 AM   #256
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: artemis19
Stats: lost 125 lbs (size 22W to 4)/8/6
WOE: LC my way/calorie and carb cycling
Start Date: off and on since 2004
Hi my friends! It has been quite a while since I've posted. I have been working 12+ hours each day and in and out of dr's offices. They have only managed to rule out things and are leaning toward the fact that I might have a genetic disorder. No testing for those yet though. I am just taking it one day at a time. Needless to say, the long work hours and being sick have drastically cut into my workouts. When I do workout, I have to stick with lower impact things like walking/hiking, callanetics, tai chi etc, or if I feel like having some fun Zumba or some such but definitely for now, the extreme bootcamp style workouts or running are out. I just can't physically do it.
The dr's also agreed that staying away from sugar and super starches is best for me since my body's immune and endocrin system are so sensitive and reactive to what I eat. I have decided that I need more good fats which is not easy for me because I don't necessarily have a taste for them. I have been adding coconut oil to my cooking and coconut milk to coffee. I am going to focus on the higher fat/moderate protein/lower carb general approach for now and see how that goes. I don't really have time to log everything I eat so I am going to plan out several meals that have the right proportion of protein, fat, and calories and so that I know ahead of time that I can choose one from the list in the right portion and be within range.

Looking forward to getting caught up with everyone again
Old 11-11-2012, 02:34 AM   #257
Major LCF Poster!

Well, lost my post. When I hit post quick reply the site evaporated. Most times I save my reply before I hit post because this happens too often. Oh well here we go again...

Hey Artemis, so good to hear from you. Sorry about the continuing health issues and that you can only do the low impact exercises. You may have read in the posts this week that Tony had hip replacement surgery on Wed. We heard from him Thursday and he was doing well but have not heard from him since then. Hoping we hear from him soon!

I am still managing to stick to under 20 carbs a day. Had Linda Sue's lasagna yesterday, some deli fried chicken with the skin and breading pulled off, 2 hot dogs with lc catsup, coffee with cream , 1tb of coconut oil, and 2 glasses of diet soda.

what did everyone do yesterday? I decluttered the kitchen and cleaned out the wood stove, went grocery shopping and some other errands. No work tomorrow for Veteran's Day.

Hope you all have a great day!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Veterans-Day-2010[1].jpg (31.8 KB, 0 views)
Old 11-11-2012, 08:07 AM   #258

welcome back, Artemis. u were never gone in our hearts or minds.

u could google to research which foods are highest in omega 3 fatty acids. Fish is most likely highest on the list, salmon probably being very high on the list. I use grapeseed oil when i saute anything. Grapeseed oil is very high in omega 3 & and has a high (but not the highest)smoke point. I know squat regarding exercise. I just do what I can, when I can do anything. That should change when the lbs drop off. Well, there was no lc bread in the store yesterday. The young lady took my order and GUARANTEED it would be there Mon morning. They are closed as a rule on Mondays, but I think they will be open Mondays during the soon to come holday season. Also, the tables are gone till after New Year, to put out more merchandise. So, no lc goodie plus coffee. I cannot get lc gelato, unless I take it home by taxi. It will melt by the time I walk over to the bus stop. Life has its little dissapointments. A friend of mine who lived in Canarsie, which was hard hit by Sandy, moved to NJ permanently (well away from water). so, now it is just me. All my friends moved to NJ over the years, or just upped and died. So, now my cyberfriends are my only friends for the present. I cannot any longer order Karbkrunch bagels, as they changed their billing system. You can only order on the web with a credit card. I will have to see if I can find someone to order them for me. I will pay this person in cash, of course whoever he, she, or it may be. Oh, Abi, I DO have a microwave. However, I am doing no serious or complicated recipes until I retire. Until then I remain F-3 ingredients or less -F
Old 11-11-2012, 11:15 AM   #259

i did not go to the WW meeting today.

Not that i did not want to. It is just that I could not fall asleep (i made coffee, but i did not touch it). Then, I fell asleep and woke up when the last meeting of the day was already in progress. I will be getting a haircut, and then to SHOPRITE iso the perfect steak. I shall prepare a dry rub, and tomorrow...ooh lala, with a side of sauted veggies. FF
Old 11-11-2012, 11:22 AM   #260
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tony8
Stats: At my heaviest: 272 Since 4/7/10: 245/227.8/185
WOE: my own - low carb - low cal - low fat
Start Date: April 7, 2010
hey guys!...so happy to hear everyone is doing well, and especially pleased to see artemis is back!...ff is correct in saying that she was always here in our hearts...

artemis, it sounds like you are gaining a clearer picture of what helps you feel better and your approach to your diet and exercise makes perfect sense to me...i respect so much how hard you pushed through not feeling well to try to feel better, but in the end we have to listen to our bodies - i am learning that now, believe me! i still hope that someday you will join sarah and i for dinner and/or to check out some music, etc. when i am in town...

jenny, i give you a lot of credit for taking a serious approach to get rid of that end-of-summer weight gain...we don't always have it, but if/when we can find the motivation to accept a stricter regimen, why not?...i'm sure very soon, you will look back at hcg as a tool you used effectively to accelerate the process when you could - and then you can re-adopt your very sensible, healthy long-term woe...i'm proud of you, sis!

hey marilee, how are you doing?...i hope you didn't/don't beat yourself up for binging - we ALL do it - trust me, and the trick is not to punish yourself for it and then letting the guilt and shame derail you from continuing to work toward your goal...this is hard and it's okay to slip up - we are HUMAN before anything else and shouldn't feel guilt or shame over what we desire eating - period...hope you get to talk to vicki today...

abs, i've lost some respect for that wax museum - if you were not capable and an asset, believe me, you would have been gone a long time ago...management's evaluation of who should be made "permanent" is flawed, in my opinion...i hired thousands of people over three decades and i know of which i speak...finding someone as NICE and dependable and with your character is almost impossible and i can tell you that up to this point, they are making a mistake...

if you haven't done this already, you may want to let them know just how interested you are in a permanent spot - i know you assume they know, but maybe the other candidates are simply being more aggressive, which is leading mgt to believe they are more interested in staying long-term...i know it is not in your nature to promote yourself or to be a pest, but how much a person bugged me about a job was a factor in my decision to hire them...so, don't sell yourself short - they like you or you wouldn't be there and maybe they just need to know how much you LOVE the job and want to remain part of the team there...and don't expect co-workers to be a conduit for that info - it usually doesn't work that way as they may be worried about their own jobs anytime anyone gets added full-time...okay, that's my job speech for the day! :-)

btw, as soon as i can cook again, i'm making that lasagna - sounds delicious!

vicki, as always, it's good to see you, recognizing when it is time to change jobs or environments can be a key to happiness and success in many many things including our commitment to a healthy lifestyle...you're a very smart woman - be true to your heart as well as your brain and make the choices that satisfy both as much as possible...conflicts between the two usually stem from us not placing the proper value on certain options...good luck!

ff, i'm so happy you are thriving!...today is ww day, right?...if you keep doing what you are doing, you will continue to see the results you want - no doubt!...if i haven't told you lately, you really are a nice man and i am grateful to be counted among your friends...we are DEFINITELY gonna have that lunch and LC dessert in brooklyn sometime soon...i'm gonna make that one of my goals for 2013, as well as meeting abi...

i am home now - got back here yesterday afternoon and i will post more about the whole thing in bits and pieces...i'm feeling pretty good, but not 100% of course...trying to avoid fever and blood clots and anything else that could land me back in the hospital...the people there were great there and my surgeon was a genius...i am taking almost NO PAIN MEDICATION...i took two otc tylenol last night just so the incision sting wouldn't wake me up and it worked...

all my vitals are good - i have been running a low-grade temp up and down but nothing they are concerned about...it was 99.3 last night and 98.9 when the visiting nurse took it today...this morning i actually walked down my street (about 600 feet) on two crutches and then back on one crutch...dw thought i was overdoing it as i wasn't even walking that far pre-surgery unless i had to...that's close to a quarter-mile on day 4, and no one can believe i can do that already...

my bp is good and i am holding some meds for that until it comes up a bit...giving myself blood thinner shots for twelve days and that is no big deal...the incision looks good according to the nurses...

you would all be envious of my lack of appetite - i know i am! i am trying to force myself to eat a few small meals a day...i have no idea what i weigh, but am gonna wait til i get to a more normal state before weighing...yesterday i ate 1 scrambled egg for breakfast, 1/2 cheeseburger for lunch and the filling out of a 4-inch piece of a steak bomb for dinner...

gonna get some rest...i love you all and will be back soon...

245 244 243 242 241 240 239 238 237 236 235 234 233 232 231 230 229 228 227 226 225 224 223 222 221 220 219 218 217 216 215 214 213 212 211 210 209 208 207 206 205 204 203 202 201 200 199 198 197 196 195 194 193 192 191 190 189 188 187 186 185
Old 11-11-2012, 11:43 AM   #261
Major LCF Poster!

Tony, we are glad you are home and giving us pep talks again! We missed that this week! I was getting a little worried not hearing anything since Thursday. We were all going into withdrawal. lol

I did write a note to the attention of the person that does the hiring attached to my application when I handed it in on Oct. 10th. I told him how long I had been working at the plant, that I liked the work and the company was friendly and homelike. I also told him we made a quality product and I would be proud to work for their company. So we'll see what happens when things slow down?

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday. Tony, I had 2 scramble eggs and side of bacon at "The Backside" which is right behind the building on the corner of Main Street that had the fire last year. I had never been there but it was very nice, lots of windows and sunshine streaming in.

Oh, by the way, am down 1/2 pound today! So 3 1/2 since Nov. 1st. Slow but sure!

Last edited by Abigale; 11-11-2012 at 11:45 AM..
Old 11-11-2012, 12:06 PM   #262
Senior LCF Member

Thanks for the long post Tony and words of encouragement-you are such a supportive person. I'm so glad everything went well for you--you were in my thoughts.

I'm doing really well right now--I just threw a big party for my daughter's 8th birthday yesterday and kept to my plan despite my perparing and serving food/desserts to over 20 people(kids and adults)and some amount of stress etc. I feel really good about it and was rewarded with a 2lb loss on the scale this morning

As far as what I'm eating I usually have at least two meals but sometimes split one of them into two small meals and eat the same thing twice in small portions a few hours apart. It's 3.5 ounces of lean meat (shrimp, chicken, white fish, lean beef) and your choice of one vegetable from a list--no fat added. I use spinach, cabbage, cucumber, asparagus,tomato very regularly. You aren't supposed mix vegetables in one meal and only eat two vegetables a day. You are also allowed a fruit snack twice a day (apple, grapefruit, strawberries or orange only--don't ask me why?) but I often skip it or only do the grapefruit just because I don't feel I need it and it's high in carbs which I generally don't do well with...

I've now lost 15lbs since I started on Oct. 29--that's 13 days--pretty incredible--I'm going to do it at least 9 more days and then I'll see how I'm doing I'm definitely going to do an break for T-day but will only eat lowcarb and may go back to it but might take a 5 week break at that point and do one more "round" 3 weeks worth before my trip to Hawaii in Jan. If I continue at this pace I will be at a the lowest weight I've been in 15 years. I've lost all the weight I gained this summer at this point which feels great!
Old 11-11-2012, 02:20 PM   #263

so glad u are back home already, Tony

being home is a great psychological stimulus. It only gets better.
Will you be doing Phys Therapy at home? That would be ideal. Just got back from Shoprite. Got me a t- bone, rather thin cut i fear. It was under $10.00. I will do a dry rub on it and make it tomorrow. It's gonna be good. I am enjoying past episodes of America's Test Kitchen on my computer. It gives me ideas to do lc versions of many of these in the future. Plus, it is a fun show. Gonna have 2 cheeseburgers w/o the lc bread(sigh). It will not be ready till tomorrow. Talk to y'all tomorrow. Buona notte! FF
Old 11-11-2012, 04:22 PM   #264
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

abi, a big congrats on the 3 1/2 lbs and thanks for the update on the breakfast - i was wondering! haha!...you're so cute about the job - that's not quite pushy, but i know you are advocating for yourself as much as you are able... :-)

jenny, 15 lbs. in 13 days is incredible...i am so excited at the prospect of you hitting a 15-year low!...when i get to 201, it will be a 23-year low for me - i have no idea how close i am as i haven't weighed in weeks, but i will very soon...if i had to guess, i would say i am somewhere between 215 and 212, but it's just a guess...we haven't made our hawaii trip yet - maybe next year, but i'm so happy you are going again!...

ff, i will do pt at home, supposedly starting tomorrow - i don't know how long that will go on before they clear me for in-office pt, but this will be convenient...

had some chinese food tonight and ate a reasonable quantity - the most i've eaten in a week, but it was probably less than i've ever eaten when we get chinese :-)

hope everyone is having a wonderful sunday night...

p.s. has anyone ever watched the hbo show "newsroom?"...wow, it's on comcast "on demand" and we watched the first couple of episodes today - so far, it is awesome!...i highly recommend it!

Last edited by tony8; 11-11-2012 at 04:23 PM..
Old 11-11-2012, 06:44 PM   #265
Senior LCF Member

That's funny Tony I'm about 14lbs from my low--exactly the same as you again!
Old 11-12-2012, 01:03 AM   #266
Major LCF Poster!

Tony, hope the pt goes well today. You haven't had time to get out of shape from your pre surgery pt so I am betting the therapist will be surprised and pleased at how well you do! Have not seen Newsroom put will try to catch an episode soon. We watch alot of on demand because from 5 to 7 there is nothing on and then after 7 and sometimes after 6 is my bedtime. lol Last night it was the latest episode of Burn Notice.

I am down 4 oz today! Also still in ketosis so slowly I am burning my fat. Keeps me motivated while I am not seeing a big drop in the scales. I could kick myself for falling off the wagon. I do feel more confident this time because I am not looking for recipes of high carb stuff that you can make low carb like breads, cakes, etc. but just the basic meat, fish, cheese, eggs and low starch veggies. Yesterday I had some more of Linda Sue's lasagna, my eggs and bacon, a large salad with blue cheese dressing, a glass of diet soda and coffee with cream and just one tablespoon of coconut oil.

Will check in later and see what everyone is doing today. Who has to work and who is off. Have a great Monday Blitzers!
Old 11-12-2012, 05:57 AM   #267
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

jenny, that is so funny - and this is not just a few things that we have been coordinated on - we seem to have a metabolic connection that has been in sync for over two years now...makes ya wonder :-)

abi, i'm OFF today!...haha!...haven't gotten off the couch yet, but got the best night's sleep since surgery, last night...only woke up once to pee...my leg was a bit sore so i took two regular tylenol and that must have kept me comfortable enough to stay asleep...

one of the precautions with hip surgery is that you cannot allow your leg to cross over the center-line of your body - no leg crossing etc. (i never crossed my legs anyway) but i cannot sleep on my side which i did every night...i never slept on my back and now that is the only way i am allowed to sleep, at least for the next few months...long time...

my appetite seems to be returning - i had a second plate of chinese food laster last night - debated whether to have it, but decided to eat while i had an appetite and that the protein - shrimp and chicken - would aid in the healing process...

may have a couple of fried eggs and a whole wheat english muffin with butter this morning - it's funny when i don't have much of an appetite that i have a much clearer idea of what food i feel like eating...

this experience has been a life-changing event - i'll share some of those thoughts as i organize them in my mind, but i've learned that i can survive surgery and i know that i HATE being in the hospital, to the point that i would avoid being there at almost any cost...

this had started a while ago, but i have a whole new appreciation for my body and how my daily choices affect it and that i only have one and i'd better take good care of it from now on...it has been good to me despite my abuses of it and i should show my gratitude more consistently...in short, i am beginning to really LOVE my body - i don't know if i ever felt that way before...

and after being in the hospital and seeing other bodies ravaged by disease, i realize there are things that for me, would be worse than death...

let's be good to our bodies today and feed them all good and healthy and delicious things...i'll be back!...love you guys...
:-)
Old 11-12-2012, 05:58 AM   #268

i am off today.

my feet are in a bad mood. i am no even going to pick up my low carb bread today. I will go later in the week, after work. Today, I am just going to relax, and listen to music, and some DVDs. Perhaps, I may even motivate myself to lift those 5 lb handweights a few times. Perhaps. F-3 lbs 3 days to go-F
Old 11-12-2012, 06:02 AM   #269

i meant 3 months 3 days to go.

is there something Freudian going on here? FF
Old 11-12-2012, 08:14 AM   #270
Major LCF Poster!

Ha Ha, FF. I started laughing before I even saw your following post. 3lbs to go - won't that be great!!! Sorry about the feet being in a bad mood but enjoy the day chilling out.

Tony, you are so right about us taking better care of ourselves. I have to keep telling myself that. And I have said it before, I am working with mostly 20 something year olds except for our supervisor who is probably still in his late 30's. I need to keep healthy and keep my energy up! By the way, how do you keep from turning on to your side when you are sound asleep?

Plan to make another pan of LS lasagna today. I am liking it so much but not overeating it. Still have two servings left of the original one.

Need to vacuum so I'll talk to you all later. Jenny, Marilee, and Vicki, how is your Monday going?
Closed Thread