Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2012, 01:00 PM   #181
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tony8
Stats: At my heaviest: 272 Since 4/7/10: 245/227.8/185
WOE: my own - low carb - low cal - low fat
Start Date: April 7, 2010
hey guys, i'm baaaaack and i still have both hip bones...

i was planning to go into mass general on tuesday morning - they wanted me there at 5:30 a.m. - i even rented a hotel room next to the hospital in case we lost power and the storm looked too bad to travel in the early morning...but on monday afternoon, my surgeon called me from his car and canceled the surgery - he was very nice and said that he didn't think it was worth the risk of losing power during surgery...

i was actually relieved, not because i wasn't ready, but because the storm was making things so unpredictable and adding stress to an already stressful situation...so anyway, i canceled the hotel about ten minutes after he called and then we lost power...we just got it back and here i am... :-)

the surgery is rescheduled for next wednesday - radiation at 7:20 and surgery at 1 p.m....i'm pretty sure i will now be in the joint until at least the following monday, but so be it...

my appetite has been waning - don't know why...yesterday the kids wanted to meet at the pizza hut buffet, so we went there and i had several hot wings and some salad and two small slices of pizza, leaving most of the dough and crust...that is all i ate all day and i wasn't hungry...

today, all i have had is 1/2 an apple...i'm getting hungry now, but not as hungry as i should be and i find i am filling up faster than i normally do...i don't feel any stress, but maybe that is contributing to it...

did both exercise regimens this morning and i am feeling good and strong...

happy to see y'all posting and feeling well...ff, happy you and gilbert made it - i was worried...marilee, thanks for thinking about me!...vicki, i think you are gonna really do well during this blitz - you seem ready to me...abs, happy you didn't lose power over there and thanks for the breakfast update! :-)

have a great wednesday guys!

245 244 243 242 241 240 239 238 237 236 235 234 233 232 231 230 229 228 227 226 225 224 223 222 221 220 219 218 217 216 215 214 213 212 211 210 209 208 207 206 205 204 203 202 201 200 199 198 197 196 195 194 193 192 191 190 189 188 187 186 185

Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2012, 03:50 PM   #182
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Gibby
Stats: 349.8/336.0/190
WOE: Whatever works
Start Date: 7/29/2014
Yea, Tony! So nice to hear from you. I had a feeling your surgery would be postponed due to possible power outages.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:07 AM   #183
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Abigale
WOE: low carb
Start Date: January 2008
FF, so glad you made it ok through Sandy. I was very worried about you! Your TG with a trip to get a side salad and veggies sounds very unstressful! You are so motivated and it is spreading on to me.

Tony, sorry your surgery was postponed. Hope it hasn't upset you too much. I know you just wanted it all over with. But then again, power going out in the middle of it would not have been very good. I think my appetite would wane pretty much under the same circumstances but I sure would not want to get it that way!

Marilee, I just love that sweet little kitty with the witches hat on. My cat Daba has that wide eyed look. I wonder what they do to get such a cute picture - a little photo shopping?

Vicki, how did yesterday go for you? Better we hope.

Hoping for a good day for us all!

Our production supervisor modeled his Captain America costume at lunchtime yesterday. Can you believe he actually made it himself? The shield is a snow saucer. Very talented person!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (19.1 KB, 4 views)
Old 11-01-2012, 04:31 AM   #184
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: flatferenghi
i am glad i can be an inspiration.

TG has ALWAYS been about food first. At least to me it was. I have much for which to be thankful. Your surgeon is smart, Tony. You will be up and about soon enough. I think there is song material in your upcoming procedure, so much so, that you won't even need the the girl with the cheatin' heart, the pickup truck, and the 3 legged hound dog named Willie. You can beat me up later for that. The miracle is starting to work. My pants (all of them)are getting loose. i walked all 22 aisles of the SHOPRITE, giving a silent razzberry to the chips and candy aisles. Sat i am going to the DR, then to THE BAKERY, and I just may wind up at 5 guys this weekend, probably after my WW meeting. I will have my lc toast, and lc ketchup with me...and I will not be afraid to use it. I am still saving most of my WW points for the evening. One day I MAY have the courage to spread them out throughout the day. It has always been my experience that no matter how large a breakfast and lunch I consumed, I still was voracious in the evening. I had last night 1 small piece of meatloaf with mustard, then i had my chef salad (which has less protein than it used to. ) Then finally, another small piece of meatloaf on 2 slices of lc bread with 1 slice of beefsteak tomato, with more mustard. With all the food i consumed, it was certainly no HOLLOW E'EN! For the day, I totaled 48 WW points & 21.2 net carb grams. My daily total is 59 points. and i allow myself no more than 40-50 net carb grams, almost all of which is quality food, only a minimum of which is FRANKENFOOD, and not every day. FF
Old 11-01-2012, 08:42 AM   #185
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

ff, i am so so proud of you!...i know you are on a direct path to 2dorland...you are making excellent choices and the ww accountability factor is so important to the process...good for you, bro...

no worries about the country music references - they still do show up once in awhile!...although i try to stay away from them...

one of the five songs i recorded on this past trip to nashville is a song i wrote for my daughters called "holding emily"...if anyone wants to hear it, pm me your e-mail address and i will send you an mp3 recording of it...

tonight is a nashville writers event in boston that i may attend...a bunch of friends will be there...

i'm not finding it difficult to eat well and light these days so i'm not worried that today will be any different...i agree, abs, that i would prefer to find my discipline in some other way, but what the heck?!...i'll take it... haha!

hope everyone has a great thursday!...

p.s. good to see you too, marilee!...and you vicki!
Old 11-01-2012, 09:32 AM   #186
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi everyone....

Good job, ff....you will be our inspiration this Blitz, I can tell!

Tony, I'm pming you my email address. I'd love to hear the song.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:39 AM   #187

my computer is in a Luciano episode even as we speak.

i do not know what the problem is, so i cannot describe it. it might be too much even for Luciano. when(if) i get it back, Tony, I will send you my email address, so u can send me the song. For lunch I had 1 cheeseburger (w/o the bun). i used my own bread. It is the 1st time I did not order 2 of them. I did chop up 2 eggs for egg salad. I did not use more bread, though. I am finishing with 1/3 of my apple. i do not think i ever appreciated an apple as much as I do now. I will save the third 1/3 with my bkfst. It is 18 net grams for a medium sized apple. Now i am full! Let us all see if we can ALL drop 1 size by New Years. That is DEFINITELY DO-ABLE! F-3 months 14 days to go-F
Old 11-01-2012, 09:41 PM   #188
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

ff, i am so happy that you are finding satisfaction with healthy, high-fiber carbs like an apple!...not only will you lose weight, but your body's cells will appreciate the good stuff you are fueling them with!

had a good day - didn't eat until after 4 and then threw ribeyes on the grill...i ate 1/2 of one - they were thick so i am guessing 10 oz....also had some cut up fresh tomatoes and fresh mozzarella cheese with evoo, wine vinegar, pepper, a pinch of salt and garlic - YUMMY!

went to boston for a night of nashville music - it was fun...took my oldest son with me...nice night...
Old 11-02-2012, 12:34 AM   #189
Major LCF Poster!

Tony, got your great song and replied to that e-mail. Let me know if you got it ok. Boy, those ribeyes are making me hungry at 3:30am! I really could eat 24 hours a day. That's one of my problems. I did have a good clean eating day yesterday. Pork rinds, egg salad, and a cup of ground beef with low carb catsup on it. Today will be pizza at lunch. I may have the tops off 2 slices, not sure. I think the only thing in the house right now that is low carb for lunch is a can of tuna. So may make that up and will bring just in case. Pizza toppings without the crust are not as exciting.

FF, terrific that all the pants are getting loose! Sorry about the computer. I had so much trouble on Monday with mine. I wanted to just go buy a new one. I think wm has them for as low as 328. But then how do I transfer all my files and photos to the new one? Anyone know how that is done?

FF, I am so excited that you only have 3mos and 13 days now until retirement. We won't hear from you until noon with that sleeping in. lol

Marilee, You also have been a great inspiration to me! KUTGW!

Have a great Friday all. I am feeling very optimistic again after one good day behind me!
Old 11-02-2012, 04:29 AM   #190
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

abs, i got your e-mail - thanks!...it's amazing how much difference one good day can make to your optimism, isn't it?...i predict you're gonna do great this blitz!...

ff, better start taking in those waist bands!...

kinda tired this morning for some reason...getting a haircut at 9...i'll check back later!
Old 11-02-2012, 05:30 AM   #191

i was almost late to work.

i assumed i would be, so i left a message on my boss's. Made it just in time to have my 1/3 apple i saved from yesterday and my 2 oz KRAFT extra sharp cheddar. that gave me more satisfaction than a 3 lb bag of M & Ms. after the first 2 lbs, you are eating it only because it is there (heh heh heh). Well, to work! FF
Old 11-02-2012, 07:09 AM   #192
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning!

Love Tony's song! You are so very talented!

Abi - I could eat 24/7, too. But, the good news is, the scale is moving down slowly. So, on my official weigh-in day (Tuesday), I should be in new numbers since starting MF.

ff, I love apples, but unfortunately can't have fruit at this phase of the plan. But eventually I'll be able to so there is something to look forward to.

Vicki-hope you are doing ok!

I have to go to the dentist today - was flossing this weekend and a piece of my molar came off (TMI). So, looks like the refund I'm getting from re-financing my condo will go to the dentist

So, I'm leaving work at 11 (2 to you in the east). TTYL

Marilee
Old 11-02-2012, 07:34 AM   #193

it is worth the wait.

it really helps me bypass the candy and crunchy aisles at the SHOPRITE. You will so enjoy it when the time comes. I never had control over fruit, or nuts. I developed control over nuts. So, perhaps it is no surprise that I have overcome my fear of fruit. i still have blackberries in my fridge since last Sunday. Some or most may have gone bad already. i must check when i get home. Owing to the transportation problem, I postponed my doctor visit till next Sat. My meatloaf was DELICIOUS. I had the last 2 pieces last night. i ate them all cold, as I love COLD meatloaf. It is very dense, but all the spices came through. I usually devoured an entire meatloaf in 1 or 2 sittings in the past. This time it lasted 4 days. Tonight, I shall make 2 porkchops. along with it, i am, doing a stirfry with broc florets, mushrooms, celery AND for the first time in at least a year 1 portion of DREAMFIELDS. This will be coated with some garlic/butter sauce. It's gonna be a long day. FF
Old 11-02-2012, 10:42 AM   #194
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

thanks, marilee, you are so sweet :-) sorry to hear about your tooth and i hope you have enough of your refund left over to have a little fun!...

ff, you are UNDER CONTROL!...what a great feeling!...can't wait to hear your sunday results...will you be able to get to ww?...

i skipped breakfast, had a salad topped with tuna for lunch and have two whole butterflied chickens on the grill right now - dry-rubbed...we will have an early supper, i think...i'm slow-cooking them over indirect heat and will sear them at the end of the process - i'm shooting for juicy and crispy! :-)

Last edited by tony8; 11-02-2012 at 10:44 AM..
Old 11-02-2012, 10:58 AM   #195

i am going to walk to WW, Tony.

there are benches along the way, if my feet or legs start to hurt. I took the bus to work for the first time since 2001. there was no gas, so car service was out. the PT department has graciously lent me a walker (w/o the wheels), so i can stand & wait for a bus. And, when i am on the bus, it is almost a foregone conclusion that someone will have compassion on my feet, and give me his/her seat if i have the walker. It does not work with the cane. It is usually the middle agers and senior citizens who give up their seats. The young never do. I do not need it on weekends as the routes I take have places to sit while waiting, and I always get a seat. I will return the walker on 2/15/13. I postponed the Dr visit till next week. So, i will have more time for ME. I am going to THE BAKERY tomorrow to get THE BREAD, and perhaps a lc muffin to go. the lc ice cream will melt, and the cheesecake will get jostled. So, i will have the cheesecake there with a cup of coffee. Sunday, is 5 guys day. this time I will bring some lc toast and lc ketchup with me. I am still in the middle of a long process of downsizing audio cassettes and books, but the clutter is really beginning to annoy me. Nobody wants them, so in the recyclable bin they go. Tears will be shed. FF
Old 11-02-2012, 12:31 PM   #196

just a heads up.

i may not be ready for computer prime-time until Monday. Luciano can't get gas. So, let me wish y'all a great weekend. F-3 months-13 days to go-F
Old 11-02-2012, 01:25 PM   #197
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: vli1127
Stats: Obese/overweight/feeling good
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Restart everyday
Hoo, hum, here we go again. Trying to stay positive.
Old 11-02-2012, 03:59 PM   #198
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

what happened, vicki?...bad day?...can we help?...

we'll miss you, ff!...
Old 11-03-2012, 01:38 AM   #199
Major LCF Poster!

Vicki, that's what I have been saying to myself for weeks. Either "here we go again" when I fall off the wagon to "here we go again" when I finally get back on. Thank goodness I am back on now for 3 days and 2 pounds of water weight down. This time I am staying with induction type clean eating and staying away from the bread like recipes etc. that mimic high carb food. Just meat, fish, mayo, a little cheese, some salad. Food that doesn't make me feel guilty when I eat it.

I had tuna salad with afew pork rinds for breakfast yesterday and the tops of 2 pieces of pizza from our free lunch at work. The meat eaters slice was terrific with ham, sausage and pepperoni on it. I'll remember that for next time and take my 2 slices from that one!

Tony, sorry you are feeling a little tired. The mental trepidation is probably what is doing it. I so dead this whole ordeal for you. I keep thinking of afew months from now when you will be pain free and able to walk without dreading it.

Marilee, we are so excited that you are heading for a new low on this blitz! Sorry about the tooth and having to use your refinancing windfall.

FF, I am craving apples now! You make it sound so satisfying. I will wait until I get to my goal weight or I will feel guilty and fall off the wagon again. Can't wait to see what your ww weigh in will say this week!

My sister and I are going to an art exhibit in Newfane today that my brother is going to be in. He belongs to a group that paints once a week at the senior center and they will be displaying several paintings of each member of the "Stone Soup Painters" for the month of Nov. at the library/art gallery in Newfane. One of my favorites is below. It is called Jelly Mill Falls in Spring. There used to be a jelly mill there when I was a kid and it burned down. I took dd and grandkids there two summers ago to wade in it. It is a beautiful spot!

Have a great Saturday blitzers!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jelly Mill Falls in Spring.jpg (59.3 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Abigale; 11-03-2012 at 01:40 AM..
Old 11-03-2012, 08:11 AM   #200
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

hey abs, hope you have a great time at the art exhibit...i am amazed by folks who can create such beautiful art - i can barely draw a stick figure!...and congrats on 3 clean days!...that is HUGE progress and those 2 lbs. are not all water...

i kind of grazed last night and ate more than i have in a week...feel more sluggish this morning as a result...planning to exercise and drink a ton of water today to flush the effects out of my system...T-minus 4 days and counting - need to use food as medicine these next 4 days as kbeth would say :-)

hope everyone has a great saturday!
Old 11-03-2012, 10:42 AM   #201
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jfinchster
Hi everyone,
So glad to here those involved in the storm did okay--sounds like it was a real mess in places.

Sorry you're surgery was postponed Tony--that is pretty tough, but I'm sure for the best.

I'm doing HCG and into my 6th day of low calorie eating (500 cal)--I am doing well and definitetly broken my stall. I'm about 4lbs below that now...I will continue for just over 2 more weeks.

So far I'm hanging in there but it is a very strict (and wierd) diet. Oh well, I'm determined to get my weight down. You can't say I'm not trying!

I'll try to check in again soon
Old 11-03-2012, 05:12 PM   #202
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

hey jenny, i'm really proud of you for not settling and not accepting a stall...it is much easier to simply get frustrated and eat a donut :-) but you dug deeper and engaged in an even more restrictive plan to get results - you deserve a big pat on the back, but i'll give you a hug instead!

i have eaten very little today...had about 2 oz of fruit salad at 3:30 (first morsel of the day) and just had about 2 oz of sauteed broccoli...i just made some chicken salad out of yesterday's grilled chicken and it looks delicious, but i'm gonna drink a few big glasses of water and let the chicken salad chill in the fridge and then see how i feel...

i feel good and strong tonight and did both exercise regimens today...tomorrow, i am going to attempt to do some yard work with my son - i wish i had one of those long-handled grabbers, so i could pick up the sticks and debris from the storm easier...regardless, i'm gonna do as much as i can...also have some split rail fence repair to do as well...

hope everyone is doing well today - let's stay on track kids!

Last edited by tony8; 11-03-2012 at 05:14 PM..
Old 11-04-2012, 01:28 AM   #203
Major LCF Poster!

Jenny, I am so happy you are having such success with the hcg! 4 pounds below the stall has got to be so motivating!

Tony, glad you felt strong yesterday and got your exercises in. Those long-handles grabbers are terrific! See if the family can get you one for using after your surgery. I have one of Mom's and use it alot. At 5' 2'' there are always things I can't reach! I can imagine you dropping the newspaper or something on the floor and not able to do much bending until your after surgery therapy is over. Is there a medical supply place near where you live?

Had a good clean eating day yesterday and down another water pound. I'll know when they start being fat pounds. Had a 3 egg and cheese omelet, some pork rinds with sour cream dip that I made, a hamburger with low carb catsup and mustard on it and my coffee with cream and a tbl of coconut oil in it.

The art show was very good. Everyone that had paintings on display had at least one in their collection I liked very much. My sister is considering buying a couple of them. Of course my brother's work was all excellent plus he made all the frames for them. He is so talented!

Hope you all have a terrific day!

Tony, are you able to check in with us tomorrow? Are you going to Boston tomorrow and spending the night? You are number one on my list today at church!!

Last edited by Abigale; 11-04-2012 at 01:32 AM..
Old 11-04-2012, 04:06 AM   #204
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

hi abs!...we used to sell the grabbers at the store and the boys think we may still have one around so they are looking for it...if not, i'll pick one up somewhere (no pun intended!)...my surgery isn't til wednesday this week, so i will go in on weds morning - OF COURSE they are now predicting a nor'easter for weds!...haha!...radiation at 7:20 and surgery at 1 p.m...

happy the art show was so good...my house is filled with paintings of the maine coast done by artist friends of ours...i can never resist buying art that i love...

i'll check back later - hoping to do some yard work...not sure of meals...have a great day all!!!

p.s. there is nothing like the feeling of waking up on the day after a day of light eating...i feel lighter, more alert, and have more energy - what a difference a day makes!...
Old 11-04-2012, 09:55 AM   #205
Major LCF Poster!

Tony, I'm sure you will consider going down the night before if the weather is going to be real bad! I bet those boys of yours will find that grabber if it is in the house somewhere.

My sister in law was in Maine for the weekend with some girl friends so my brother and I decided to save the money and skip breakfast out. So far I have had a hard boiled egg with mayo and hot sauce on it and some pork rinds with sour cream dip.

Will check back later to see if Jenny, Marilee and Vicki have checked in. We know poor FF is having computer problems again. I feel for him. Mine shut itself off today right in the middle of something because they said they detected a problem.?? It really is on its last legs I'm afraid.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:47 AM   #206
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

abs, i hope you have a backup plan if your computer goes down - omg, i'll go through withdrawal if i don't wake up to your early a.m. posts, and your other posts too :-)

i hope i can sleep in my own house tuesday night - i'll be out of here too long anyway once they lock me up in that place...i don't have to leave the house until 6 a.m. this time - it was gonna be 4 a.m. last week, so i'm happy about that...

made some oven-fried chicken for lunch and my son's gf is coming over for dinner - we are making a birthday cake and homemade pizza...i think i'll be eating more chicken :-)
Old 11-04-2012, 12:12 PM   #207

as u can all see, it's back.

apparently dust got into the fans, and gummed the whole thing up. I have to remember to dust more often. Today was the perfect walking day-sunny and crisp. I woke up, serene, placid, and confident...BUT, not very energized. I took 6 buses yesterday, and the waiting time was over 2 hrs. But if I went back on my word, the Gods would strike me down. So, I reasoned with myself. Just put one foot in front of the other. When the feet start to protest, sit down for a few minutes, get up and continue. By some miracle, I made it all the way there w/o stopping. Total time: 52 minutes. I had to ab ort the 5 guys plans. One could not get on the buses, let alone get a seat. So, I went to a local diner for a late bkfst: mozzarella omelet with pork sausage on the side plus broc on the side. They were perfectly fine about my lc toast. This is the FIRST TIME I have taken part of the breakfast home with me. I will have it a little later. My feet were cursing me on the way home. But I made it. Total: about 4 miles. I think it is possible to get below 300 by retirement day. My (earth) brother in NJ, and my cousin(who organized the POKONOS shindig) in SI, just got their power back. So, there it is. Now I am feeling it. I am totally shaggers. I am gonna take a nap, and hopefully, find the strength to do a laundry. Tomorrow, "la commedia incommincia ancora" (the comedy begins again). All of this boasting for the last few weeks has a purpose. I mention specific ways to stay on plan, and by doing it, I have proved that it IS do-able. oh, another 5.4 lbs is off this trolls keester. so from 342.2 to 331.6. I have lost weight in the past on almost 3000 calories a day of Induction level carbs. It will be interesting to see how it will go with slightly more QUALITY carb grams, but doing portion control. And now Mr Sandman beckons. FF
Old 11-05-2012, 01:35 AM   #208
Major LCF Poster!

Yea FF, glad your computer was a simple fix! Wonderful breakfast you had at the diner and fantastic walking the 4 miles! You put me to shame. I don't have any problem with my feet thank goodness but didn't do anything over the weekend that required any exertion. I am thrilled with your 5.4 pounds off "this troll's keester". You are always so funny!

Tony, I would also go into withdrawal if I couldn't post every day. Even our extra computer is not working. A blue message comes up when you turn it on saying that it also has detected a problem and is shutting down and it does it so quick you can't even read the whole message. I need to do something but can't decide what yet. If I take this one to the shop I definately will have no working computer at home. Who was having a birthday at your house and how do you make oven fried chicken?

I had a good day yesterday and was down .2 which is fine with me. I had pork rinds with sour cream dip, pot roast with one carrot, two cups of coffee with cream and one Tbl of coconut oil in one of them. Also had some pepperoni slices and one glass of diet vanilla cream soda.

Hoping everyone has a great Monday!
Old 11-05-2012, 04:13 AM   #209

i make oven fried chicken quite easily.

i prep the chicken parts as I would for saute-ing/frying, and put it in the baking oven with aluminum foil on top. at 350 F. I check on it after 45 minutes for doneness. then i yank off the foil, up the temp to 475 F for another 15 to 20 min to get crispy. voila-oven fried. I am sure there are other AND more involved ways of doing it, but that is mine. The fridge at work lost power, and I had to toss my last 2 oz of Kraft extra sharp cheddar. Talk of adding insult to injury. Tony, I am sure you are making final preparations for Wednesday's admission. I hope the food is good at that hospital. I hope I can get something decent for breakfast, myself. Room temp tuna does not tempt. FF
Old 11-05-2012, 04:55 AM   #210
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

hey guys!

wow, ff, 10.6 lbs. in 2 weeks!!!!...i knew you could and would do it!...ww with LC works so well for you...i hope you ride that combo all the way to goal, bro...

abs, my son's girlfriend's b-day was last week, so we invited her over for dinner and a cake...

the oven-fried chicken was the best i have ever had - almost as satisfying as deep-frying it...i washed and dried the thighs (they were all thighs - got 10 big thighs for less than 5 bucks at hannaford!)...i mixed whole wheat flour with cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper and garlic powder and thin-coated each piece...then i deipped each piece in an egg bath with a dash of milk and then coated them in panko breading...put them on a broiler pan and cooked at 400 for about an hour...you can probably get similar results with crushed pork rinds instead of panko...

i know it isn't LLC, but the amount of carbs in the panko bread crumbs and whole wheat flour is quite a bit less than eating a slice of bread, and the chicken was so crispy and crunchy and the meat was moist and tender...it was worth it!...you get a slight, nice little bite from the cayenne but not too much...

okay, gonna try flushing with a lot of water today and tomorrow to get rid of as many toxins as i can before wednesday...gonna eat light as i know a lot of what i eat will still be with me during surgery and i want to be light and not bloated - i'll have enough issues without that ;-)

hope everyone has a great monday!!!

Last edited by tony8; 11-05-2012 at 04:56 AM..
Closed Thread