Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2013, 06:36 AM   #661
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/187/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
That sounds fine with me Michelle! Do it up!

Our cruise was amazing. We were in Cozumel Mexico on Christmas Day. WE had a private boat tour. We snorkeled, we boated and Haven and Dennis went parasailing. Our next stop was Costa Maya. We took a car and visited the Mayan ruins. They were nice, but nothing exciting. Then we were in Roatan Hondurus. It was amazing. We had a private Catamaran tour. We snorkeled and went sailing. Roger, our captain was very personable and he literally took us all over. Our final stop was in Grand Cayman where we visited Stingray City. it is in the middle of the ocean and you are in the water and feeding and holding the stingray. Then we snorkeled the Great Coral Reef and finally went to Starfish Island! It was all amazing. I honestly snorkeled so much I was tired of being WET all the time! Then reality hit and we came home! It was a great trip and worth it all. We are honestly considering always going somewhere warm for Christmas. Not sure my Mom is willing. I think she felt Christmas got lost in all the mix. Me, I found it better spreading out the celebrating and then, just kicking back and relaxing on the actual day with vacation. Who knows what 2013 will bring!

Monica -Come see my journey!
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2013, 07:33 AM   #662
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: jbatchelor
Stats: 248/177 /148
WOE: Atkins/Low carb
It all sounds so wonderful!! I think your children will remember this trip forever! and being warm with all the snow we still have on the ground sounds good to me!! I think it is a good idea! when my kids lived in Florida it was different for Christmas but GOOD! I loved it! it is just a wonderful, different change I think?

I didn't see pics of your sister-did she do any of those excursions with you? How did Haven like the parasailing? I am in awe of people who can do heights--I am not one of them--climbing a ladder makes my knees shake and even driving over a high bridge makes my stomach go to jelly!

back to it
jbatchelor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:36 AM   #663
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: michelle204
Stats: 262/187/170
WOE: LowCarbing my way
Start Date: July 9, 2007
OK ladies I have set up the new challenge.The 2-4-6-8-10 Week Challenge
michelle204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:47 AM   #664

Jeanne, my sister and her husband only went to the Mayan Ruins with us. The boating excursions they chose to skip. Guessing, they were also the more expensive excursions. My Mom was less than thrilled. I think she and Dad gave Nic $1,000 for her birthday thinking she would use it for excursions and such. Instead she spent $100 on a tatoo before the cruise AND she drank a TON on the boat. That all adds up and I am thinking she saved the money to pay for those items.

Haven loved Parasailing. The tour boat she went on kept bringing her and Dennis close to our chartered boat so we could easily see her and take pictures.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:49 AM   #665

here is them parasailing!
Old 01-03-2013, 07:51 AM   #666

Here is my sister and her husband
Old 01-06-2013, 07:08 AM   #667
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: jbatchelor
Stats: 248/177 /148
WOE: Atkins/Low carb
Neat parasaling pics--and I love that the husbands coordinated so well with the wives on the attire!!

I am grabbing a moment to post between time with the grandson-I went to bed last nite and turned the tv on and must have went to sleep right away--when he is here I totally have no problem sleeping! I get exhausted playing with him--up and down and up and down--my back sure feels it--he is 30lbs of pure love--the dil also shared that she is pregnant--I really have been expecting it ever since they moved into a bigger home--Lucas was two in November so I am thrilled for them--hope they have a girl this time! We did go to Mexican yesterday to celebrate birthdays-I had a big taco salad-I didn't eat but that all day yesterday so I don't know how that will play out on my plan but I don't think too badly? I hope not anyway.

I fixed blueberry waffles for the whole crew this morning with sausage--I only ate the sausage so I did ok there-sure did want a waffle tho--I may fix a flax waffle for myself later today--just didn't have the time to go thru all the trouble this morning while making breakfast for all the others! love blueberries!

be back later after things calm down
jbatchelor is offline   Reply With Quote