Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2012, 10:38 PM   #121
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: tony8
Stats: At my heaviest: 272 Since 4/7/10: 245/236.8/185
WOE: my own - low carb - low cal - low fat
Start Date: April 7, 2010
looks pretty damn good to me!... :-)

Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2012, 01:31 AM   #122
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Abigale
WOE: low carb
Start Date: January 2008
Vicki, it looks delicious!

Tony, never thought how riding in a car for all those hours would be excruciatingly painful with a hip problem. Your take out dinner with Sarah sounded so good. You showed alot of restraint only eating a little of it! Did you stay up until 1:38am just to beat me here this morning? lol

DH had the first corn on the cob with leftover summer squash casserole. I passed on the corn but had some casserole without the crackers in it. Threw a little extra cheese on mine and it was very tasty.

Going to be extremely hot today. FF, hope you camp out in front of the ac when you get home. Wonder why the food it not tasting that good but I guess it is a good thing if you are eating enough for your nutrition requirments. Food should not be enterainment but I have never been able to get over that. Sure wish I could!

I seem to be retaining fluid as my rings feel tight. Don't think I am eating anything that is particularly salty so don't know what that's all about.

Not eating before 2 again but have increased my coffee consumption with cream. One cup of decaff at 3am and a reg cup at 9 and 12.

Wishing you all a great day!

Last edited by Abigale; 07-17-2012 at 01:34 AM..
Old 07-17-2012, 04:40 AM   #123
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: flatferenghi
i believe there is a change for the better a comin'

i have no desire to smash anything when the thermometer rises above 89 degrees. i have accepted reality. Wonderful live concert on the radio yesterday which i taped. i miraculously ate ony 1/2 a sandwich, and no soup. ( i ordinarily would not hesitate to have the soup and the entire sandwich.PLUS MORE) Loved all the pics. I twice stayed in Va Beach, right on the beach, just after Labor Day (so the price was right-$15.00 a night). that was in the mid 1970's. Cheap even then. FF
Old 07-17-2012, 06:29 AM   #124
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kbeth
Stats: 5'4" 43yo 161/148/125
WOE: Paleo-esque
Start Date: April 2002/Restart April 2012
Wanted to say hello. Still not feeling well...so a bit down right now. Since it's Tuesday, I jumped on the scale and I'm up a few lbs. My goal this week is to work hard and get back down to 148. That's where I was at our last official weigh in. My brother's wedding is the 28th of this month...so I'm hoping that if I eat very clean Paleo and get lots of rest I'll be feeling better by then.
Looking forward to catching up on your posts this week...hope y'all are surviving this heat!! Sorry to be all Negative Nancy on you, lol. Take care!

B: Primal Fuel (Mark Sisson's Protein Meal Replacement shake mix)
L: Burger and salad
S: Burger
D: chicken and veggies
<---Avatar Summer 2009. Soooo close to goal and then had a mad, passionate weekend with sugar. Let me be a lesson to you. Not sure you're strong enough to cheat and then get right back on plan?? Then don't do it!!
Old 07-17-2012, 07:35 AM   #125

sorry u are not up to snuff yet, Kbeth

doing PALEO at this juncture may even be a catalyst in getting u back up there. You want to be feeling great for the wedding. As long as the AC works at work and home, it will minimize the heat wave. I am not going out until the heat wave breaks (except to work and back). I just got my electric bill. I am not going to open it until i am ready to pay it. FF
Old 07-17-2012, 08:29 AM   #126
Major LCF Poster!

kbeth, sorry you still aren't feeling well - please don't apologize for sharing how you are feeling with us - that's what we do for each other here and we all understand what it is like to be down - it's only temporary...i think you are making the right choice about the paleo woe and the rest...don't worry about the scale - if you eat healthy, rest and get a little exercise chasing that little guy around, i know you will feel great by the wedding...
:-)

abi, i guess i beat you, although i'm not sure it counts if i never went to bed!...the nap had me so recharged, i didn't get to sleep until almost 2 CST...got up at 8 CST, so i guess i'm not too far off schedule...

try drinking a lot of water when you get home from work - i bet you can flush that fluid you are retaining, no matter the cause...and it is extremely important to drink a lot in that heat - threat of dehydration can cause your body to hang onto what it has!

ff, happy to hear you are staying reasonably cool...and that the heat is aiding with appetite suppression...i am experiencing the same thing - not sure if the motivation is still coming simply from the impending surgery fear or if it is evolving into something else, but food is not calling to me these days (except for that fried chicken on sunday!)...

abi, if you love corn on the cob like i do, i think you should have some when you want it...i eat mine without salt and butter - i think good corn is tasty just the way it grows...it has plenty of fiber and is a natural food and healthier for us than many other things we eat that are supposedly "on plan"...it's all about moderation, but once we have native corn, i eat it regularly all during its short season...

okay, had two cubes of honeydew and two big glasses of water with my meds this morning...i feel satisfied right now so i am putting off eating until i really feel hungry...

i'll check in later kids!...stay strong!!!

245 244 243 242 241 240 239 238 237 236 235 234 233 232 231 230 229 228 227 226 225 224 223 222 221 220 219 218 217 216 215 214 213 212 211 210 209 208 207 206 205 204 203 202 201 200 199 198 197 196 195 194 193 192 191 190 189 188 187 186 185
Old 07-17-2012, 10:20 AM   #127

needless to say i love corn on the cob.

i put butter on it to slow the glycemic rush, but i add spices instead of salt. i love corn in all its forms (especially some of my jokes), but i LOVE cold corn niblets, by itself or as a side. FF
Old 07-17-2012, 11:50 AM   #128
Major LCF Poster!

i hear ya, ff, and heartily agree on every corn-y point you made!...

lunch was a banana and a few almonds and two more big glasses of water...so, i'm under 200 calories for the day with breakfast and lunch eaten (to keep my metabolism running) and with plenty of available calories to have a nice dinner...

i seem to lose the most weight when i can stick to this kind of regimen...i need about 2200 calories a day to maintain my weight at 215 and about 1700 calories to lose fat at a significant rate...i used this calculator to figure that out: Calorie Calculator - Daily Caloric Needs

so, for me, since i am never really hungry in the morning and my personality tends to like to have something to look forward to, i am trying to eat something lite for breakfast and lunch - i do not want my metabolism to slow into starvation mode - and then leaving the rest of the calories for a sensible, but filling dinner...

that is easier to do in nashville or when i am away from home and away from all the food choices there...here, i only keep a small amount of food as i'm only here a few days at a time...and no frankenfoods in sight...i'll take a loss anyway and anywhere i can get it! :-)

Last edited by tony8; 07-17-2012 at 11:52 AM..
Old 07-17-2012, 12:01 PM   #129
Major LCF Poster!

i just noticed there is a lot of great info on the site i used to calculate my caloric needs...can you believe there are only 36 calories in a plum and 52 in an apple, and 24 in a cantaloupe wedge?...good, healthy snacks and plenty of fiber so they really fill you up when you eat them with a big glass of water...

compare that to a mcdonald's chicken mcgrill sandwich with NO mayonnaise at 299 calories!...wow!...i had no idea!...you could eat 2 apples, three plums and three cantaloup wedges and still not have eaten as many calories!...no wonder i am overweight - i am clueless! :-)
Old 07-17-2012, 02:52 PM   #130
Major LCF Poster!

got hungry and ate a whole pizza!...NOT...just teasing - i did get hungry but ate an ice cold, 36-calorie plum :-) songwriting is a sedentary job a lot of the time, so i'm not burning too many calories down here!

how are others doing today?...marilee?...vicki?...lucy?...
Old 07-17-2012, 05:22 PM   #131
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: vli1127
Stats: Obese/overweight/feeling good
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Restart everyday
I am here, had to work today LOL. I am not used to that HA.

ff, congrats on passing on the soup. I am not sure how you can eat in the hot weather anyways.

kbeth, paleo shouldn't be too difficult to follow.

Abi and Tony, I will indulge in seasonal foods. So, when I do, I slather it with butter if it goes with it. Somewhere I heard if you are eating a high carb food eating something with fat with it or in this case slathered with butter some how offsets some of the carb reaction?

Day 2 of being on plan. But, how many day 2s have I had???
Old 07-17-2012, 06:55 PM   #132
Major LCF Poster!

vicki, that only means that you aren't giving up!...good for you, girl...

i like butter and salt on my corn, but if it's really fresh and sweet, i enjoy it just as much without it...i think you are right about the fat though - i think that's what ff was getting at too...

ate 3 buffalo wings and the toppings off two slices of pizza for dinner - it was SO good...sarah stopped by to eat and i made her take the rest of the pizza home with her...

i'm well under my 1700 cals for the day, so i'm happy! :-)

Last edited by tony8; 07-17-2012 at 06:57 PM..
Old 07-18-2012, 01:57 AM   #133
Major LCF Poster!

Lucy here - ha ha. By the way the team I'm on hit a record yesterday by producing 5000 candles!

I like a little corn with my butter and salt. lol Not sure I could stop at one ear so I stay away from it.

We lost power for about an hour last night. House heated up very quickly. Woke up at 1 and couldn't get back to sleep so this is going to be one long day.

Beth, glad to hear from you and hope the paleo gets you feeling better and gives you some energy.

Vicki, did you work at the college yesterday? When do classes start back up?

Tony, nice that you have a temptation free spot when you go to Nashville. At least every few weeks you are not surrounded by cookies and ice cream!

Wish you and FF would pass on that lack of appetite. I am doing better while working. The coffee and cream at 9 and 12 seem to satisfy me and then the almond butter bread at 2 fills me up. Now weekends are much harder. That craving to eat sets in pretty early.

FF, smart not to look at the electric bill until the last possible minute so you can really enjoy the ac right now.

Marilee, how are you doing?

Hope you all have a great day!
Old 07-18-2012, 04:21 AM   #134

i WILL be eating the soup tonight, but ....

sitting as close to the ac as possible while i am consuming it. as George Costanza put it: "the sea was angry that day my friends, like an old troll trying to eat hot soup in a cold room". Okay, i embellished a little. FF
Old 07-18-2012, 04:28 AM   #135
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: vli1127
Stats: Obese/overweight/feeling good
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Restart everyday
Let me see, I need to be officially back to work the 20th of August. But, we worked on our test bank (bank of test questions for the course) to make them more statistically sound. There were 9 units to get through and each unit has about 40 questions. I was responsible for 2 units. Our questions need to be written following guidelines that are the same as those questions that show up on the nursing licensing exam.

I leave for St. Louis tomorrow on a 6:30 a.m. flight which means picking up a coworker at 4 which means leaving at 3. Be around 9:30 Friday night and then need to leave Sat. morning for a 3 hour drive to the State Tournament in order to be there in time for a game at 4 p.m. We will miss opening ceremonies at 9 and possibly the picnic at 11. So, my posts will be spotty until we get settled in on Saturday.

While in St. Louis, the company that is sponsoring the meeting is providing lunch both days and dinner on Thurs night. The dinner is at a Seafood restaurant I believe so staying on plan shouldn't be a problem. I did email the organizer about my food preferences for the lunches. She responded saying she follows a similar plan, YEA. In other words, I told her I didn't want a box lunch or any pasta. I would be good with salads.

I am not sure if any of you can relate, but, the other mothers and probably fathers of the other kids on this team are what you would call the "in" crowd if in HS. I wasn't part of that crowd nor do I want to be. They are all about 10-15 years younger than DH and I and even Ex. We had a meeting the other night and we are pairing up to be responsible for meal planning and shopping for one night during the tournament. The person I paired up with already planned on walking tacos. Great. Pizza is on the menu for the first night.

The motel has a made to order breakfast, so I should be pretty safe with that. The parents are planning on eating the third meal at the ball park. Our ball park does have taco salad and grilled chicken salad, so I am kind of spoiled. We will see what this other one has to offer.

At least the motel room has a refrig. and mwave. I plan to stock up when I get there. I am also going to HB some eggs to take along with my magic bullet and protein powder.

I am friends with one or two of the other mothers and one of them posted followed by others comments about all the running around they need to do for this tourney and supplies they need to get. I must be missing something because I don't need to do any running around. I do know they talked about all the snacks they need to get and drinks. I know they plan on drinking alcoholic beverages of which we will NOT be a part of. Holy Cow.

Most of these kids and parents have been together for 4 years now. Due to the kids making All Stars. These kids are also the ones who play on the elite sport teams of which my son has never been a part of. So, these parents are buddy buddy. Seems like quite the click and DRAMA, LOL.

Wish me luck as I go about this adventure LOL.

Last edited by vli1127; 07-18-2012 at 04:31 AM..
Old 07-18-2012, 06:34 AM   #136
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kbeth
Stats: 5'4" 43yo 161/148/125
WOE: Paleo-esque
Start Date: April 2002/Restart April 2012
KISS...Keep It Simple, Silly. A handful of veggies and meat every few hours.
For under $100 at the store yesterday I got:

5 lbs. of hamburger
Chicken legs
Frozen shrimp
Family pack of pork chops
Romaine lettuce
Broc
Apples
Green Beans
Cauli

I'm not doing any fancy recipes. I'm just cooking the meat and washing the veggies to eat raw. I need to make it as easy as possible.
Stay strong everyone!!
Old 07-18-2012, 06:43 AM   #137
Major LCF Poster!

good luck, vicki!...sounds like both fun and a daunting task at the same time...i am so proud of you for getting on track and doing such careful planning to stay there while you are away and out of your normal routine!...very impressive, young lady...

lucy!....5000 candles???...now that you made 'em, how you gonna sell 'em???...haha!...that's a lot of candles!...now that you are part of a record-breaking team, i bet you've built up some political capital and i have an idea how to spend it...it's a bit risky and represents outside-the-box thinking (for which i am almost famous!), but it could be a home run and your path to a full-time career in the candle industry!...here we go: go to your manager and tell her/him that you have an idea for increasing revenue and reducing waste...the plant must produce some excess wax and you propose they use it by introducing a new fragrant bikini wax service...tell them you believe women will be lined up at the back door waiting to be made silky-smooth in time for their beach vacations!...

let me know how you make out ;-)

ff eating soup by the a/c while listening to wagner...progresso should shoot that scene and use it in their next commercial!...lol...

well, i have no idea how this works, but it has to be 99.9% psychological...why, all of a sudden, am i satisfied with the topping off two small slices of pizza and three buffalo wings when i have proven i can eat 20 wings with ease and polish off at least half of a small pizza at the same meal???...

i don't get it!...woke up this morning and had to force myself to eat one small cube of honeydew with water and my meds...guys, i hate to say this, but i am really coming to believe that very little of what i am struggling with is physical: not a physical need for the food or a physical craving for the food, but a mindset or habit or crutch or something...

i know i am only temporarily out of its clutches - mostly because of my fear of surgery - but it is allowing me to see myself and my habits from a distance and it is not a pretty sight!...seems like self-sabotage or something akin to it which i neither understand or want to accept...but there it is!...

so, now, i feel like i am playing hide-and-seek with it...it wants me back, and i want to stay away from it and continue with this new, healthier way of looking at and dealing with food...who will win?...i will, of course, because i have you guys to beat me to death if i don't...you will beat me, won't you? :-)
Old 07-18-2012, 06:49 AM   #138
Major LCF Poster!

kbeth, I LOVE IT!...k-i-s-s!!!!...plus, i really do love to kiss, so it absolutely works for me!

but seriously, i think you are absolutely right!...simple, whole, natural food is delicious on its own...and nutritious...and contains what we need to be healthy and fueled...it is S-I-M-P-L-E...

you sound better - hope you are feeling better too...i miss you when you are not around...you have been spoiling me with your presence! ;-)
Old 07-18-2012, 10:30 AM   #139

Vicki...one thing is certain!!!

u will stay on plan during the trip. u might even have others drooling with envy. Tony; the truth is regarding our food behavior history: WE ARE ALL NUTS!!!. i am so inconsistent. One day, i want to gobble up everything in sight(but i don't), and others i am quite content with the bare minimum. My earth brother just called (on the phone)to tell me he is joining WW. good luck to him. I will rejoin when the weather turns Autumny. I know i keep postponing rejoining. My new prime directive is to make little or no effort to exercise or take any transportation until (except to and from work, and to and from 5 guys or Wendys etc)the weather changes to suit me. FF
Old 07-18-2012, 01:20 PM   #140
Major LCF Poster!

ff, that is quite a directive!...maybe scotty can "beam" you all around the city!...lol...

so far today:
b: 1 cube of honeydew and 1 36-calorie plum :-)
l: 3 leftover buffalo wings
d: god only knows

i again showed restraint and left the last two buffalo wings til later...feel satisfied right now and am meeting some buddies at 6 p.m. to see a new girl-group play at a club here in town...my friends have been writing songs with these girls and want me to join them in a co-write, so tonight is my chance to hear them play live and get a feel for their music...

just got back from visiting a new studio where i will record some new songs soon...great place, great vibe, great people...i think it's gonna be GOOD!...ran into a friend of mine there who has written two #1 hit songs...if the place is good enough for him, it's good enough for me!...lol...

not sure what or even if i will eat tonight...probably a couple of mixed drinks on the agenda (1 or 2 tanqueray and tonics maybe) and some appetizer-type thing...since i've only consumed about 300 calories again today, i am pretty safe in staying under my 1700-cal target!
Old 07-18-2012, 08:56 PM   #141
Major LCF Poster!

i bought a small bag of hummus chips with chili powder as a snack, and ate about 1-2 oz. late afternoon...then i went out expecting to eat something, but ended up having a glass of unsweet tea and nothing else - no alcohol, no food...so, i'm not sure i ate 500 calories all day...

will probably eat a peach in the morning with my meds and then i am taking sarah out to breakfast before she takes me to the airport at 11:30...i get back to manchester around 7 at night, and am unlikely to eat between breakfast and when i get home...

already bought tickets to return to nashville next wednesday, so i am starting to feel like a ping pong ball...

i hope the scale is kind when i finally climb on it as i have really been A GOOD BOY!...and i really want to lose 15 lbs. during this blitz and get to 1derland - a number i don't think i've seen since 1989...it's a lot of weight and a long shot, BUT possible, right?...

hope y'all are doing great!...

Last edited by tony8; 07-18-2012 at 08:57 PM..
Old 07-19-2012, 02:57 AM   #142
Major LCF Poster!

Tony, I am counting on you seeing some really good results this blitz! You and FF have really numbed those appetites. Wishing you lots of luck!

Beth, excellent plan and I like things very simple too. I am wanting to buy a couple of heads of lettuce when I can make it to the store (probably Sat) and eat more veggies (low cal) and less high calorie meats.

Vicki, good luck at the tournament and watch with amazement the others gorging on snacks ect. It does sound like quite an adventure - hope you made it up ok for your flight. I could have called you as a back up alarm clock! lol

Running a little behind this morning and need to take the dog out.

Have a wonderful Thurs. Blitzers!
Old 07-19-2012, 04:07 AM   #143

well. abi...i guess that makes us NUMBskulls.

i am so busy during the workday, that i ACTUALLY FORGET about food, until my colleagues nuke their lunches in the mikrowave. The smell carries all over the office. My workstation is as close to ground zero as one can get. there is only 1 thin wall separating me from the kitchen. However, it is only less than 1% of the time that i will go over to the cafeteria or the cafe to get something to eat. I am much too lazy to make the effort. One meal a day seems to be working for me lately, so i shall stick to that. FF
Old 07-19-2012, 07:14 AM   #144
Major LCF Poster!

hi guys, just a quick check-in before i unplug for the day and start the journey back to new england...haven't eaten anything since the hummus chips yesterday afternoon...i am planning on a nice egg breakfast today - not sure where we will go, so i'm not sure how they will be prepared...if we are rushed for time, we may end up at the shoney's buffet and if so, they will be scrambled...maybe an omelet somewhere else...

i definitely feel thinner this week - hope it is not just dehydration as i have not been drinking as much water as i usually do...at home, we have ice cold, refreshing artesian well water, but in nashville, i have to wait for the warm stuff that comes out of the faucet to leach through the brita filter pitcher and cool off in the fridge - not conducive to a lot of drinking :-)

i am very proud of myself this week - i am in the place where my favorite foods reside - fried catfish, fried chicken, bbq etc., but i figured i will be eating some of that stuff - in moderation - when my family is with me next week and the focus is more on feeding them, so this was a good week to be good :-)

we'll see what the scale says on tuesday...

we have a wedding in maine on saturday, and i'm happy i will not feel bloated and miserable on that day, in a tie and jacket (which will come off quickly - i hope!)

hope everyone has a great thursday!...see ya when i get back!
Old 07-19-2012, 07:39 AM   #145

i am quite confident, Tony...

that the scale will be kind. Do not get suckered into fat free yoghurt. Remember what happened to Jerry & Elaine. You exceeded me re: daily calories, to be sure. I had burgers last night, so i doubt if i will have a McD night tonight. I must get out this weekend to get my low carb bread. Today thru Monday is a lower temp window of opportunity. Enjoy the wedding. FF
Old 07-19-2012, 09:43 AM   #146
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Gibby
Stats: 349.6/333.4/190
WOE: Whatever works
Start Date: 11/11/13
I haven't disappeared.....

My wonderful niece reminded me that I haven't posted lately. I am so ashamed...this last bout of depression did me in. I now weigh more than I ever have in my life - I'm not posting it because I won't have it for long.

Anywho, I need to get caught up on everyone's posts, but it was important to me and my re-start to acknowledge the weight gain to my friends and support system and get back up on the gosh darn horse!!! Poor horse
Old 07-19-2012, 10:12 AM   #147

just posting, Gibby has saved my bacon on more than

1 occasion over the years. just staying in the loop...it eventually catches on upstairs, and the light bulb turns on. Now is the time to decide what sort of plan u wish to follow. what is good for Gibby, not what is good for the diet book publishers, or what is good for us. I am in a transition too. As i previously mentioned, i am making less than perfect choices, lest I make truly disastrous choices. I believe I will get back to serious "dieting" by NOT doing Induction, but between 30-40 net grams a day. I am hoping to do that starting on Emperor(uncle) Claudius's birthday (Aug 1). That is a great day to begin an enterprise. I intend not to deny myself anything (except for the obvious...sugar in all its forms, and most starches). i can have my diet bread, low carb cookies and such in reasonable and MEASURED quantities. that is my plan that i will be doing for ME. FF
Old 07-19-2012, 06:42 PM   #148
Major LCF Poster!

just got home...long traveling day...

marilee, we are here to support you just as you have always been here to support us...there is no doubt in my mind: once you find your motivation, you will not be many months away from twoterville again...you did it before and dropped weight faster than all the rest of us combined...

don't beat yourself up!...in fact, give yourself some credit!...you haven't given up - you are still here with us, still on the same journey...we have all struggled - i've been here 2 1/2 years and still haven't gotten to goal...rather, i gained 20 lbs, from april 2011 to april 2012...so what?... it doesn't matter - it's in the past...all that weight represents is nothing more than a little more time on a plan that works for me...that's all it is...it is not a failure, it is nothing more than a challenge that i am up for!...and YOU ARE TOO!

you are a great person, a wonderful friend and fun to be around...our weight is simply an issue we are trying to improve - it's not who we are...it's not who you are...don't let it get you down...if you want to change your weight, you can do it!...it is in your power and you have proven you can do it...WHEN you make up your mind, it will happen - does it really matter if you get to goal three months earlier or later?...NO!...

we all love you... :-) let us help...

Last edited by tony8; 07-19-2012 at 06:44 PM..
Old 07-19-2012, 06:47 PM   #149
Major LCF Poster!

had scrambled eggs, i small strip of bacon, about a 1 oz. piece of chicken fried chicken (only on a southern breakfast buffet!) and water for breakfast...the small bag of airline pretzels and water for lunch and two reasonable plates of all low carb choices off a chinese buffet for dinner...

was a bit salty and i must have drunk 5 glasses of water when i got home...i had to be dehydrated!...

Last edited by tony8; 07-19-2012 at 07:04 PM..
Old 07-20-2012, 02:25 AM   #150
Major LCF Poster!

Marilee, we missed you! We are all struggling and are here to help each other. Glad you are back on the horse!

Oh yes Tony, I used to love to go to the Shoneys Restaurants in Alabama and they always had a large supply of fried food on their breakfast buffet. lol Enjoy being back in NH for 5 minutes!

FF, I don't remember the Seinfeld episode with the fat free yogurt but I'm sure it was hysterical.

Can't believe I got a full week in at the candle factory. Let's go for 2! they will bring in lunch today as apparently they do every Friday. Nice company. I heard it will be pizza and if so I will have the toppings off 2 slices and a salad if they have that like they did last week. I packed my own dressing this time because last week's was icky.

Beth, how did yesterday go? Veggies and meat every few hours?

Vicki, I am thinking you are out of pocket for a couple of days while at the tournament. Hope you had a great time!

Have a great Friday Blitzers!

Last edited by Abigale; 07-20-2012 at 02:28 AM..
Closed Thread