Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2012, 07:05 AM   #31
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: vli1127
Stats: Obese/overweight/feeling good
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Restart everyday
Not weighing for a couple of days, yesterday wasn't good. Won't go into details. I know it wouldn't be anyways.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2012, 08:06 AM   #32
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Gibby
Stats: 349.8/342.4/190
WOE: Whatever works
Start Date: 7/29/2014
We won't talk about yesterday.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:14 AM   #33
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: flatferenghi
i am truly not myself during the heat wave.

no bkfst or lunch. The kosher deli is 3 blocks from the bank(give McD a breather this week). If I can walk the 3 blocks, i am gonna get me a pastrami AND white meat turkey on rye, with mustard and cole slaw(to go). it is how I deal with an intolerable situation. I cannot say that i will not go across the street for 2 or 3 scoops of pistachio ice cream (eat-in obviously). In my delirium, i am declaring myself 'non compos Blitzus', until relief comes. A bit of good news, in case i did not previously mention it, the sciatica like pain that had been plagueing me for nearly a month is gone now.I pray to the Gods it does not return. It is now the heat that is preventing my walking. FF
Old 07-05-2012, 01:51 PM   #34
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kbeth
Stats: 5'4" 43yo 161/148/125
WOE: Paleo-esque
Start Date: April 2002/Restart April 2012
The heat and the holiday have made for some off-plan choices. I made a conscious choice to eat some non-LC foods in the last week. That never happens. It is ALWAYS spur of the moment junk fest with me. I am TRYING to grow that healthy %#$!! relationship with food dangit! Soooo hard. Since I made a conscious "starting point" with the carby food, I now have to enforce an "ending point." It was very difficult to shake the get-it-all-in-before-tomorrow mentality on the drive home. Gas station goodies are the DEVIL. I had a few sugary things, but managed not to binge...and I am incredibly proud.
Please join me on setting an end point to get back down to business. Mine is today. When is yours???
<---Avatar Summer 2009. Soooo close to goal and then had a mad, passionate weekend with sugar. Let me be a lesson to you. Not sure you're strong enough to cheat and then get right back on plan?? Then don't do it!!
Old 07-05-2012, 04:47 PM   #35
Blabbermouth!!!

ff, i hope after the break in the heat arrives you are able to rejoin this blitz. At least it it is the beginning of one.

kbeth, I was also conscious of eating off plan and am feeling the affects.
Old 07-06-2012, 02:26 AM   #36
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Abigale
WOE: low carb
Start Date: January 2008
Am I the only one that has trouble with this site? So many times I totally lose it and then can't get it back? Anyway I had partially saved my post before it all disappeared thank goodness!

Tried a recipe yesterday where you make ribbons of zuchini and parmesan cheese and put an oil and vinegar dressing on them. Blah. won't make that again. Had some raw brocolli with ranch dip like I used to eat alot. Tasted very good. Trying to add a few veggies in to keep from eating too much protein.

DH and I are going out to eat tonight - an extremely rare occurance for us. He is craving fried clams and there is a placed about 20 min. from us that does a good job. I will have steak or prime rib and a salad. Glad I am not having to cook! lol

My car was an easy fix yesterday and they didn't charge me. When they put my new alternator in back in May it was a very complicated procedure with my make of Escape. One bolt was not screwed in tight enough so every so often when I put on the brakes it would go clunk. I went to the park while they worked on it and read alot from a book called "In Defense of Food" by Michael Pollan. My niece wanted me to read the book and it made some interesting points one being that the food industry has convinced many of us the by adding vitamins, fiber, minerals to high carb junk food they are healthier than real whole food.

I came across a thread today on new posts that asks what keeps you on track? So far it is a short thread but I am going to follow it. I need all the help I can get!

Have a great Friday all!

Last edited by Abigale; 07-06-2012 at 02:28 AM..
Old 07-06-2012, 04:26 AM   #37

if it was not for the Blitzes, i could not fit through the door.

yes, these are extremely trying times for me. But, if i am making less than perfect food choices, at least I am conscious of what i am doing. Yesterday, i did not go to the deli after all, or go to Dunkin for 3 scoops of pistachio ice cream. I did my usual McD ritual (only with the buns, sorry). I did enjoy one of their sundaes. It was a small container (the size of a 6-8 oz Dannon yoghurt). it was vanilla soft serve with some caramel sauce, with a small packet of crushed nuts. Miraculously, it was enough. I had no desire to order another one or three. Sometimes i surprise myself. The big challenge is where to find a spot outside the house with lots of shade, near a bathroom, and plenty of ice and water. Marine Park on the Ave U side, near Gerritsen Ave. There is a coffee/donut shop on the corner (an independent). I cannot even enjoy my walkman, it makes my ears sweat in the heat, and the sweat will comprimise the foam padding of the earphones. I will just bring what to read. The cough is slowly receding. I do not want the crutch of an anti-biotic. it renders the body less able to heal itself. Talk to y'all later. FF
_
Old 07-06-2012, 05:31 AM   #38
Blabbermouth!!!

abi, I don't think I have read that book. But, have read others and seen some of the documentaries about the food industry etc. My eating has changed due to this. I haven't gone totally organic but, I do know the farm where I get my eggs, most of my chicken and most of my beef.

ff, I like that you don't want to go the antibiotic route, let nature takes it course.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:14 AM   #39
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kbeth
Stats: 5'4" 43yo 161/148/125
WOE: Paleo-esque
Start Date: April 2002/Restart April 2012
Allllmost made it back on plan yesterday. I did fine all day until bedtime when I got snacky. I really want to be able to enjoy some off-plan days, but if it takes me a week to get back with it, can I afford to do it?? Bah.

Okay, it's three and a half weeks until my brother gets married. That was the original incentive that got me back on Low Carb. I wanted to be able to wear something I would be comfortable in and feel okay with pictures. I'm hoping that thought will help me get back with it.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:49 AM   #40
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

It's hard to get back on plan once I've been off.

And, ff, I totally understand eating ice cream when it's hot. I think I ate more ice cream my first year in Phoenix than I did in my whole life up to that point. It's the only thing that cools me off from the inside out. And it tastes yummy!

I'm with you kbeth. I've been wondering how much it would slow down the weight loss if we allowed ourselves one meal a week to "have whatever we want". That way, we would not feel so deprived and would know that in a week we could treat ourselves.

Has anyone done this before and if so, how did it work for you?

I haven't weighed in yet. I'm going to wait until Monday.

Marilee
Old 07-06-2012, 10:07 AM   #41

i scrapped all my plans for tomorrow.

i am staying in my air-conditioned livingroom and listening to the Chicago Lyric Opera on the radio, and drink hot fruit flavored tea (no caffeine). If i have the courage, i might walk over to the Dunkin in my neighborhood (a 1/2 walk)if i took the bus it would take me an hour. Then i will walk it off back home, assuming the sciatica- like leg pain does not return. What a way to go through life. A pity we cannot all go to Maine and chill out with Tony and the family. FF
Old 07-06-2012, 10:19 AM   #42
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

ff, I'm sorry you are having a tough time. I keep thinking "Fall is coming....Fall is coming....."
Old 07-06-2012, 01:05 PM   #43
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tony8
Stats: At my heaviest: 272 Since 4/7/10: 245/227.8/185
WOE: my own - low carb - low cal - low fat
Start Date: April 7, 2010
okay, who missed me???...

just drove back from maine - and will be heading back soon - maybe tomorrow...whirlwind couple of days!...dw, our 16-yr old son and i drove up tuesday to meet our oldest son who was working on the cottage...my younger daughter surprised us by driving up on the 4th but she had to drive back to school that night...then dw and oldest son came back on thurs for commitments they had, and my second-oldest son drove up and surprised me and my younger boy - the three of us spent the night together last night...the two of them are up there fishing now and will come back either tonight or tomorrow - okay, got all that straight???...there will be a quiz to follow!...

we have no tv or internet up there (although we are getting it soon) so i had to come back to do a bit of work - check e-mail etc...it is nice being unplugged up there and i may regret getting connected...if so, we will just cancel the service!...

ate one meal a day at restaurants and the three meals i ordered were assorted broiled fish...had a couple of fried clams at two of the meals and steamed clams at all three...plenty of veggies...one small scoop of frozen raspberry greek yogurt at LL bean and nothing but water and unsweet tea as usual...

i am watching calories, have no cravings and am still in this zone motivated by my impending surgery...if i want something off-plan like the greek yogurt and it has some nutritional value, i eat a small amount and am satisfied - i don't feel like "i have to have it", i just choose to have it...this is the most normal relationship i have had with food in years...

still following kbeth's "food is fuel - food is medicine" mantra - I LOVE IT...it has kept it all in perspective for me...i will weigh tomorrow as i have not had a scale, but i feel lighter...today, i haven't been hungry at all so i have not eaten a thing yet, but may take dw out for dinner and will eat guilt-free...

i would describe my current plan as close to paleo (thanks again kbeth!) - anything natural is fine - almost no sugar at all, miniscule amounts of starch and whole grains - mostly lean meat, fish and veggies - and if i want something "bad", it's just a very small taste...

this approach is supporting my staying on target right now...

i think we should start a new challenge that will last for the entire blitz and maybe we should each set our own goal (and share it) and still keep weigh-ins on tuesdays for accountability...my official goal will be to lose 5% of my body weight or 11 lbs, but i would really like to drop 15 and hit 1derland!...

why doesn't everyone set and share their goal and we'll get this new challenge started!!!...

missed you guys! :-)

245 244 243 242 241 240 239 238 237 236 235 234 233 232 231 230 229 228 227 226 225 224 223 222 221 220 219 218 217 216 215 214 213 212 211 210 209 208 207 206 205 204 203 202 201 200 199 198 197 196 195 194 193 192 191 190 189 188 187 186 185
Old 07-06-2012, 02:29 PM   #44
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

As stated earlier, I'm in for a minimum of 10.

Welcome back, Tony! We missed you.
Old 07-06-2012, 06:33 PM   #45
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

thanks, marilee! :-)

okay, so far the challenge goals are:
Marilee - 10
Tony - 11 (204 lbs.)

went to dinner and ordered the grilled salmon - small portion, but very good - came with parmesan asparagus and carmelized sweet potatoes - ate 4 tiny pieces and gave the rest to dw...we split a small caesar's salad as an appetizer...

done for the night!...
Old 07-07-2012, 03:25 AM   #46
Major LCF Poster!

We did miss you Tony! Do you feel any withdrawal when you are out of touch with your computer. lol

Beth, are you going to buy a new outfit for your brother's wedding or have some selections at home that could work? I can picture you in a pale blue linen dress with your coloring.

FF, did you go to Dunkin yesterday and make the 1/2 hour walk? Hope you did it early in the day. I took the dog for a walk around 8 and it was still fairly cool up here in NH. Is the cough all gone now? Sure hope so!

Marilee, I am going to go for 10 also. Wish me luck!

Vicki, I have a loaf of almond butter bread in oven right now. Did you ever try another loaf with out the sweetener?

We had a nice dinner out last night. I ate 3 of DH's fried clams which were delicious. I had a NY strip steak which was very thick and cooked to right amount but was not very tasty. I guess I am just used to the way DH cooks our rib eyes with garlic and cracked pepper on them.

I started back yesterday on Fast Five where I will eat only in a 4 or 5 hour window except for Sundays due to eating breakfast out and next Sat. at the family get together at the lake. I need desperately to get a handle on my appetite and not allowing myself to eat until 2pm is what I need right now. It will be slow losing but I think it will work eventually. Anyway, I feel better about myself when I am not eating all day long.

Drinking more water as a result which is always a good thing. Still have a couple of cups of coffee with cream at 3 am but I am drinking French Vanilla decaf right now except on sundays. Not having the caffeine in my system is making me less stressful.

Hope you all have a great day!
Old 07-07-2012, 05:43 AM   #47
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

hey abi, i miss you guys when i don't have my computer, and i feel i may miss an important e-mail correspondence, but other than that, it is much nicer being unplugged...we have not had a tv yet this year, so we read and talk to each other and laugh and it is wonderful... :-)

i think going to fast five or anything else that helps you feel better about yourself and gives you that "handle" on your appetite is a good thing...i have experienced every up and down and change in attitude and motivation over the last 2 1/2 years of these blitzes and if i've learned one thing, it is that success is dependent on motivation...

when we have it, losing is possible, when we don't, it is virtually impossible...i think one important element for each of us is to be honest with ourselves when we ARE NOT motivated...it is a hard thing to admit, because you would think looking in the mirror or hearing our doctors' words would be enough to motivate any normal person, but IT IS NOT...

and we have all suffered from this...it is not only futile, but discouraging to keep beating our heads against the wall during these periods of "lack of motivation"...we keep trying to change our plans, deprive ourselves in "different" ways etc., but we still seem to gain...i gained 20+ lbs. last year doing this, and i justify it saying i probably would have gained 40 if i had not kept trying different things...

i think i was wrong about that...i now think it might be better - when we are lacking sufficient motivation to lose (which requires deprivation of some kind) - to focus on finding the motivation rather than finding a new plan...this may sound radical, but i am really coming to believe it is correct...and while we are looking for that motivation, rather than setting an impossible goal of losing, we should set a goal of NOT GAINING...yup, just maintaining our current weight, whatever that is...

this would not only help us develop the tools we will need later when we get to goal, but will keep us from beating ourselves up for not losing at a time when it is virtually impossible to lose...it also forces us to face the real problem and isn't that the only way we ever solve real problems???...

at times like that, the real problem is not our eating plan, so changing our woe is like rearranging deck chairs on the titanic...the real problem is a lack of sufficient motivation, so why not focus on that?...wouldn't it be refreshing and freeing to be able to log in here and say, "for whatever reason, i am not motivated to lose weight right now, but i want to get to x-goal weight someday so i am going to work on finding reasons to lose...and in the meantime, i am going to set a goal of maintaining my weight within a 5-lb. window"...

and instead of being ashamed and feeling like a failure for not losing, imagine what it would be like if we could celebrate our success of maintaining our weight within the window and judge ourselves that way...i wish i had done this last year...if so, i would have found my motivation on april 1 and may 1 of this year at somewhere between 202 and 207 lbs and would now be well into 1derland!...but i NEVER admitted that i had lost my motivation and therefore i never solved THAT problem and my various head-beating exercises helped me gain 23.6 lbs!!!

and when we are beating our heads against the wall trying all these different plans, we are not giving ourselves a break from "diet-fatigue" which everyone needs at times...especially when we are trying to lose a lot of weight, which most of us are...

some people can lose a lot of weight straight-through and never lose their motivation and i applaud them - obviously, i have not been one of those people - i don't think you guys are either...maybe that's why we understand each other so well...i just think we might have to rethink how we view this journey and re-calibrate our strategy a bit...

if nothing else, it is something to think about and i'm gonna be more honest with myself from now on... :-)

Last edited by tony8; 07-07-2012 at 05:48 AM..
Old 07-07-2012, 06:59 AM   #48
Blabbermouth!!!

Tony, I like your last post. For some reason, switching plans or changing the WOE or reading about a new diet (There aren't that many any more LOL) or rereading a book I already have used to renew my motivation. Not so much anymore. Wasn't it Einstein that said insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results?

Abi, No, I haven't made any more almond bread. Still trying to get rid of what I have.

My two oldest boys are now on their way back to their respective homes it was fun while they were here. Now to get back to a normal routine, clean the house and get it ready to put back on the market. It won't take much though.

We are supposed to have a break in the heat starting tomorrow. Thank goodness.

5-28 260.4
6-28 243.4 down 17 lbs
7-28 231.4 down 12 lbs: Total - 29 lbs
Old 07-07-2012, 04:24 PM   #49
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

What's the start date for the challenge?
Old 07-08-2012, 02:31 AM   #50
Major LCF Poster!

Well two days done of fast five and so far so good. Today I won't be doing it as I will eat breakfast out and then won't eat until as late as possible. Feeling better about myself already.

Tony, your stay at the cottage sounded like such a good time. Were you impressed with all the work the boys had done? Your post yesterday was very philosophical and right on. Focusing on not gaining when we can't get our motivation to lose makes so much sense! Loved your comparison of sometimes "changing our woe is like trying to rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic" lol

FF, so glad the sciatica pain is gone for now. I went through the same thing during Feb and March. It drove me crazy, couldn't sleep etc. Then all of a sudden it was gone.

Vicki, I hope we all get a break from the heat! It wears me out! Good luck on getting your house sold! We still do not have an offer on Mom's.

This next challenge I do want to go on record of hoping to lose 10. I am not planning reporting my losses as it seems to make me feel stressful. I just hope a month or two months from now to post one day and said "I did it!"

Have great Sunday blitzers!

Last edited by Abigale; 07-08-2012 at 02:40 AM..
Old 07-08-2012, 07:29 AM   #51
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

hey guys, happy sunday!!!...

hey vicki, sounds like you enjoyed your boys while they were there...it's hard when they leave...dw and i were lucky to have all our kids so close together for so long and now we have to adjust to them drifting into their own lives...

hi marilee!... i was thinking the challenge started last tuesday and my starting weight was 214.6 - goal weight: 204...the challenge will end on tuesday, october 2nd, although the blitz officially ends on sunday, september 30th - we will give ourselves those couple of extra days!...lol...weigh-ins will be weekly on tuesdays and folks can choose to post their progress or not, in any way they want to...

this challenge will be a little less organized than the last one, but we can still set individual goals and try to reach them...i know that is helpful to me right now...

abi, you are on the right track - feeling better about yourself is such an important motivator - 10 lbs. sounds like a great goal and by all means, do not worry about posting your progress weekly - share whatever helps you the most and don't do anything that causes you stress...

i'm in a phase right now where i need to weigh regularly and post my results, but i go through periods where that is counter-productive for me - find your motivation anywhere you can :-)

btw, the boys did an unvelievable job on the cottage - they are in the middle of more work, but it is great up there...they custom-built a new pine cabinet as a sink base and re-plumbed the kitchen and installed a new sink and faucet - that replaced an old stove/fridge/sink combo unit which was junk...

i was a little more philosophical yesterday, and i really believe what i said - it may not apply to anyone else here, but it sure does apply to me and it feels so good to get it out on the table...my biggest goal - even above the gal of getting to 1derland - is never weighing 220+ lbs. again...

although i've said i never wanted to see those numbers again, i never really set it as a goal, as it seemed like a negative goal...i have learned it is not and i have complete control over achieving it by what i am putting in my mouth every day...

thanks to you guys and what i am learning here, i am really thinking about everything i am eating and just asking whether it will benefit my body in some way...when i eat a piece of chicken, the answer can be something as simple as: "yes, it will provide me with good protein" or when i eat a cube of honeydew melon: "yes, it provides me with fiber and healthy sugar and promotes digestive health...i don't set the bar unreasonably high or require that the food be prepared in only the healthiest way, just that i can reasonably identify a benefit in eating it...

as lax as that may sound, it is making it so much easier to dismiss a choice like white rice or a white roll, etc...food is fuel - food is medicine!...

so last night, we went to an italian restaurant in town for dw and my 28th anniversary...three of our kids and my son's gf joined us - it was yummy...had a small piece of eggplant rollatini (good veggie and protein in ricotta) and a few calamari rings (protein) as an appetizer - skipped the white bread and oil - and ordered chicken compangna, which was sauteed chicken breast with red vinegar peppers, mushrooms, onions and potatoes and i ate two tiny potato cubes just to taste them (whole food and fiber!)...see, how easy this is???...lol...

anyway, all i ate yesterday other than that was a tuna sandwich on 100% whole grain bread (very thin slices) and some honeydew - maybe 2 ounces, and an hb egg white...went to bed satisfied...

the hardest thing right now is being patient about the scale...i was at 214.8 yesterday which was up .2 from tuesday...i have been eating out a lot this week and i know i am probably eating too much salt, but i didn't have much success forcing water yesterday - maybe today...i won't weigh again til tuesday...

the good news is that the 11 lbs. i lost during the last blitz and my new healthier approach to food has had a beneficial effect on my blood pressure...yesterday, before taking meds, it was 117/76 and later it was 112/72 and my pulse was 61bpm and 53bpm respectively...this gives me hope of reaching my goal of getting off meds someday...

Last edited by tony8; 07-08-2012 at 07:33 AM..
Old 07-08-2012, 09:10 AM   #52
Blabbermouth!!!

I am not sure what i want for my goal for this blitz. I would LIKE to say, under 200, but is that realistic?? Doubt it. I could say 10 lbs, but would really like to be in the 210's. Or, maybe I should go by what Tony said before, shoot for the motivation and stay in a 5 lb range (but, I am really already doing that). So, hmmm, I guess I will take what I can get.

Man, temps finally dropped. AC off, windows open. It was cloudy this morning so I got the windows washed inside and out and screen washed. There isn't much but tidying up and some maintenance cleaning to be ready to put house back on the market. I will call realtor later today and have her come tomorrow.
Old 07-08-2012, 11:30 AM   #53
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I'm with Abi....I'm not going to report in every week...it is too stressful for my personality as well. At the end of the Blitz, I will have lost 10 pounds!!!!
Old 07-08-2012, 12:32 PM   #54
Blabbermouth!!!

I once said I didn't want to be over 200 lbs, but look what happened.
Old 07-08-2012, 01:41 PM   #55
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

okay, so it looks like i might be the only one reporting my weekly progress (or lack thereof)...stress is an enemy, so i think you girls are making the right choice doing it the way you are most comfortable...i'm betting abi and marilee both lose 10 by october and vicki gets to the 210s!

although this upcoming surgery is the thing that is completely dominating my approach to eating right now, i am not taking for granted that that will be enough to keep me on track until i am out of the hospital...historically, i have proven myself fully capable of falling off even the safest wagon...

so, for me, i have to report here to keep myself accountable...i need a short leash and it is a real deterrent for me to have to tell you guys when i slip or gain...and although i hate to let you down, you never make me feel stressed and i thank you all for that! :-)

vicki, you are soooo funny!... ;-) good luck on the house - i hope you find a buyer really quickly...

i just cut two whole chickens in half and dry-rubbed them and threw them over indirect heat on my grill to slow cook 'em...they are gonna be GOOD!...spent some time in the pool this afternoon and got some exercise in which felt good...

today's menu:
b: skipped
l: a few chunks of watermelon and a lot of water
d: barbecued chicken and grilled veggies

Last edited by tony8; 07-08-2012 at 01:48 PM..
Old 07-08-2012, 01:49 PM   #56
Major LCF Poster!

Having a good day so far!
Old 07-08-2012, 03:55 PM   #57
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

way to go, abi!!! :-)

the chicken was delicious...steamed peas and carrot rather than grilled veggies and had a few spoonfuls - very good...made the kids organic french fries and didn't even taste one...

went food shopping today and filled the house with yummy, on-plan food...half my cart is filled with fruit and veggies these days and the only processed food in there today was the cheerios the kids picked out...
Old 07-08-2012, 05:31 PM   #58
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Vicki, you aren't alone. I've managed to put back on almost all I lost since Tuesday.
Old 07-09-2012, 02:37 AM   #59
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

i beat abi here, i beat abi here!!!...lol...

i have nothing intelligent to say, except that "i beat abi here!"...
Old 07-09-2012, 02:51 AM   #60
Major LCF Poster!

Ha Ha Tony. You are so funny!

I am running about 40 min. behind today because Bama decided to sleep in. Dewsker the cat finally woke me up at 3:45.

Slow but sure waiting to eat is having some small results. Afew onces here and there but a slight drop each day. I hate to talk about it for fear of jinxing myself. lol

Had bacon and eggs yesterday morn and then late in day had some pork roast, brocolli with dip, two small slices of toasted almond butter bread with a little butter and a bowl of steamed zuchini with butter and salt.

They closed the bridge from Hinsdale to Brattleboro yesterday at 5 am and are not opening it again until 6 this morning. Replacing the train tracks. I had to take a windy dirt road behind Wantasticut Mt. to get to church yesterday and DH had to do the same to get to the country club for work this morning. The road comes out right by the bridge coming into Brattleboro from Keene. Glad we had that other option. Wouldn't want to have to do that in the winter!

Good shopping Tony!

Missing FF again. Hope you have not had a relapse with the conjestion and coughing!

Have a great day all! Will check back in later.

Last edited by Abigale; 07-09-2012 at 02:56 AM..
Closed Thread