Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2012, 01:49 PM   #1
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tony8
Stats: At my heaviest: 272 Since 4/7/10: 245/218.8/185
WOE: my own - low carb - low cal - low fat
Start Date: April 7, 2010
BlitZ IX - April 1, 2012 - June 30, 2012

I guess I have been drafted as the unofficial, official Blitz setter-upper, so here I go again, this time setting up the 9th Blitz in this series of spine-tingling, mind-bending, carb-ungobbling support group threads. :-)

For those of you who have never participated in one of these blitzes, let me tell ya, this is one wacky amalgamation of personalities. I won't connect the names to the descriptions - I'll leave that fun to you if you decide to climb aboard this crazy-train, but here is a brief summary of the daily or nearly daily posters:

1. We have a Brooklyn resident who claims to be from another star system. He does not trust credit cards or technology more advanced than the George Foreman grill and Sony Walkman. His refrigerator can keep a defrosted steak fresh for 113 days, and he never exceeds 2 tbs of any condiment. He is the founder of these Blitzes, and the fact that the rest of us follow this man, should tell you all you need to know about the rest of us.

2. We have a lovely lady from Arizona whose biggest problem is a leaky roof - yes, I said Arizona and leaky roof. She is capable of losing 25 lbs. in 25 days - I swear I've seen her do it!

3. Another lovely lady from the midwest, who is the niece of Miss Arizona, above. She is a professor - very smart - but somehow decided to get married recently anyway. Go figure!

4. We have a bright youngster from Arkansas who was transplanted to Nashville several months ago. I think she has a PhD and more stamina than the Energizer bunny. I get tired just reading about her regimen which includes PX-30, PZ-65, leaping tall buildings in a single bound and keeping up with her brother's two children when they visit, which is the toughest workout of all. Everyone's trying to fix her up, but so far she is holding out, which may make her smarter than the professor, above. :-)

5. We have a very sweet girl from the New Hampshire/Vermont border, who has tripled the profits of the pork rind industry in the past 6 months. She was also eating ground beef every day until she heard about the pink slime - now she has switched to ground tilapia. She is generally up and posting at 2:35 a.m., so if you wanna find a forum where you can be the first poster of the day, forgeddaboudit!

We have many other wonderful people who drop in when they can - they are like family, and we love 'em - but apparently they can only take the rest of us in small doses. JK, I hope!

As for the protocols here: there are no rules and no real structure - we each develop or follow individual plans and share our successes and failures with them. This is more about friendship, support and sharing the journey with its victories and struggles with other good people. The first Blitz was started on April 1, 2010, and some of us plan to be here even after we reach our goals.

If you are still reading, you are either one of this nutty-bunch or thinking about becoming one - we hope you will. Let the Blitz begin!
Tony

245 244 243 242 241 240 239 238 237 236 235 234 233 232 231 230 229 228 227 226 225 224 223 222 221 220 219 218 217 216 215 214 213 212 211 210 209 208 207 206 205 204 203 202 201 200 199 198 197 196 195 194 193 192 191 190 189 188 187 186 185

Last edited by tony8; 03-31-2012 at 01:58 PM..

Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2012, 02:50 PM   #2
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: vli1127
Stats: Obese/overweight/feeling good
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Restart everyday
Oh Tony, you are great. Thanks for getting the new blitz going. I am bound and determined to make this blitz the best one yet. A new blitz means a new start.
Old 03-31-2012, 05:10 PM   #3
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Gibby
Stats: 349.8/343.6/190
WOE: Whatever works
Start Date: 7/29/2014
Thanks, Tony! I'm ready for a new start, too!

It's 93 degrees in Phoenix - no rain in the forecast!!!! It's a good thing - new roof hasn't been installed yet.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:53 AM   #4
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Abigale
WOE: low carb
Start Date: January 2008
Tony, I always love a laugh early in the morning. Have you ever thought of being a comedy writer in between writing songs? Acutally, you and FF could be a team. lol

Actually, not sure why I have gotten away from eating ground beef. I have tried not to read or listen to anything about "PS". Don't even want to say the words. ick

DH said out of the blue last night he would like a pork roast for dinner. He likes it plain roasted with gravy on the side. So that will be a nice change from the ground tilapia lol. I like to get one with a layer of fat because I think it is the best part!

Mom's house is coming along very slowly. Think I said sister and I did get the 3 layers of wallpaper off the bathroom walls. Tomorrow we will fill the plaster here and there, do alot of sanding and paint the ceiling and walls. Hallway up the stairs needs to have something done to it but will need scaffolding done to reach up over the stairs. Hope my brother can fix us something safe. I am a little afraid of heights. lol

Hope if there are any lurkers out there they will join us and also hoping to hear from Jenny, LCShadows, Clanger and Beth this go around!

Have a wonderful Sunday all!

Last edited by Abigale; 04-01-2012 at 03:56 AM..
Old 04-01-2012, 09:42 AM   #5
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

okay, kids, for me it is time to get serious and i mean SERIOUS...or at least as serious as i can be, which isn't very serious...i just used the words serious 4 times in the same sentence, so i am either serious or i have a very limited vocabulary...

this blitz is gonna be my best blitz in a long, long time...i haven't weighed yet, but i'm afraid i am heavier than i have been in two years, and i am motivated to LOSE...my goal is to get to 1derland by the end of this blitz, which may mean losing 25 lbs. or so...

i have been doing this long enough to know what i just said!...i said i plan to lose more than 10% of my body weight in 3 months...almost impossible for me, but that is my goal...if i fall short, i hope i will be back within a few pounds of my lowest weight in 20 years, and will make my assault on 1derland in july and august...

i am going to really buckle down for blitz IX, and be in good shape for the summer!...

i'd love to hear everyone else's goals :-)
Old 04-01-2012, 12:52 PM   #6
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

okay, i'm gonna need this forum and you guys, in order to succeed, so i will go through periods now where i post a lot...if i ramble, just ignore me - it's part of my process, and everything for me is easier when i write it down...

i have not felt this motivated in a year - i think it is because i regained half the weight i lost and it's now or never...so, it's gonna be NOW - i can assure you of that...goal #1 - get below 220 which should take a couple of weeks, then 215, 210 and so on...

my hip felt better when i was below 210 and it has been killing me at over 220, so i'm hoping that will help a bit when i get back down there, although i know it is a degenerative problem and is getting worse over time...

i will weigh-in tomorrow morning for my start weight...i drank two big glasses of water this morning before i remembered it was day 1 of the blitz...if i am at 225, i will shoot for 215 by the end of april, 207 by the end of may and 199 by the end of june...i have never lost that much weight in three months in my life!...but i am feeling better already, just having a purpose...

i am going back to a stricter regimen 5 days a week, for awhile - i will have 2 "free" days a week, but in the past, i didn't use them and i hope to be careful with them this time too...it worked for me before and should work now and i am okay with the restrictions right now, so here it is:
1. no starches (bread, pasta, rice, cereal, potatoes)
2. no added sugar
3. no deep fried foods
4. no butter - just EVOO
5. very limited processed food
6. limited red meat
7. limited cheese and dairy
8. all the chicken, fish and veggies i want
9. low-glycemic fruit okay
10. 9 p.m. curfew on eating
11. increased intake of water or decaf green tea (1 gal minimum per day), acv (twice a day), EVOO (2 tbs minimum per day)
12. continue with workouts every other day

i need this self-imposed short leash and i need to do this now...i know i will feel so much better without this last extra 20 lbs. on my body...i am soooo ready for this!

Last edited by tony8; 04-01-2012 at 12:53 PM..
Old 04-01-2012, 02:59 PM   #7
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: artemis19
Stats: lost 125 lbs (size 22W to 4)/8/6
WOE: LC my way/calorie and carb cycling
Start Date: off and on since 2004
Interesting, I thought I had posted something this morning but I guess in my haste maybe I erased it or didn't submit. So I'll recap.
Tony, you are sweet and funny for saying all those things about our gang. Where are all the guys like you in the world? I think it is good that you are setting up a strict plan. I always seem to do better when I do that as well.

Went for a 6 mile hike/jog yesterday and my half marathon training is on schedule. I'm going home for easter next weekend so it may have a monkey wrench thrown in it.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:27 PM   #8
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

hi artemis, you're so sweet for saying i'm sweet :-) and once again, i need a nap after hearing what you did yesterday!...if you want, we can be "strict-plan-buddies" during this blitz...btw, are there any southern traditions food-wise for easter?...

the day is going well...had an hb egg white for breakfast and a big salad for lunch...throwing boneless chicken breast on the grill for dinner with steamed broccoli...3 1/2 hours til curfew and all is well :-)
Old 04-01-2012, 03:57 PM   #9
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Tony, I'm with you. My knee - in fact my whole body - was doing better before I gained back what I lost.

I'm going to start tomorrw back on my hcg. Cleaning out the refrigerator and pantry today to gear up for it.

Like you, I am so weary of the battle - it's time to "get 'er done!".
Old 04-01-2012, 05:19 PM   #10
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: flatferenghi
wacky is back!!!

Greetings from my 2nd anniversary. i pray that the Gods will allow me a 3rd!!! I stayed home today, and watched some DVDs, but not on the computer. I have given up there. Eventually, I will sort it all out. I have not been able to reach Luciano today. Maybe he will be here...maybe he won't/ Also, perhaps I will be able to retrieve my e-mail. maybe. I will be focus-ing on shedding some serious weight before BLITZ X. Talk to y'all tomorrow. Tony, thanks for getting it started again. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI
Old 04-01-2012, 07:40 PM   #11
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

you're very welcome, ff...as i've said before, it was not for you and these blitzes, i don't know where i'd be today...

marilee, we are gonna rock this blitz, girl!...i cleaned everything out today and bought a good supply of on-plan food...

done eating for the day and i am still hungry...it's gonna be toughest for the first few days, but no matter how tough it gets, i'm all in... :-)
Old 04-02-2012, 02:53 AM   #12
Major LCF Poster!

You are all sweet Blitzers!

Tony, I do believe you are going to have a very successful Blitz this go around and I don't want to be left in the dust. Going to be very mindful of what I am going to be eating the next 3 months, how much and how often. For sure I will be getting more exercise up and down the ladder, sanding and painting. Posting more often is a help and does keep us honest and accountable. Wishing you much luck!

Artemis, you sound like you are feeling good and the half marathon training is terrific. Have you ever heard of the "tough mudder" competitions? My nephew is into them.

FF, does Luciano make long distance house calls? My computer is not behaving very well lately. I lose whole posts and the curser jumps all over the place and types in my words way back in my post???

Marilee, sorry about the knee pain and Tony's hip pain too. Wish I could wave a magic wand so you both would be pain free. I am still taking the fish oil and glucosamine for my hip but have not seen any results yet.

Had pork roast, salad, greek yogurt with wild blueberries, eggs and bacon yesterday.

Hope you all have a great Monday!
Old 04-02-2012, 05:53 AM   #13

abi, i am sure if u made it worth his while.....

Luciano would be happy to befuddle your computer for mega bucks as he did mine. I think u had better deal with it locally. As for the DVD situation,. i am sure it will be sorted out in time, if not in this world, then the next. Yet another sign that I am edging closer to senility-I do not even mind that today is Monday. Although April 1 is the ACTUAL 2 year anniversary of the BLITZES. the defacto day will be April 5, as the motivation occurred on a Thursday. I am certain that Tony will sing us all to some serious weight dropping by BLITZ X. these Blitzes seem to come and go more quickly. that is good. That means that BLITZ XII (during which time I will have accomplished retirement)is not far off. I would like to have reached the NEIGHBORHOOD of 1derland by then. I just need to get through this weekend. I need to get through Fri & Sat evening Passover seders with as MINIMAL carbs as is socially acceptable. We do not do it by the book. But I know he will get the gefilte fish with the highest carb count possible. The one I got for myself last year was 1 gram per piece. the one he got was 4 grams. but I am the only one with a weight problem. Eventually, the weather WILL get warm, and i WILL be able to spend more time outside the house. that is 1/2 the battle won. FF
Old 04-02-2012, 06:06 AM   #14
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

hey abs,
sounds like a great menu yesterday...you won't be left in the dust - i know you are gonna have a great blitz too!...

i am basking in the glow of waking up after a disciplined, on-plan day...it is wonderful!...i know the next few days will be the toughest ones for awhile, but i'm looking at it this way: i will feel like a new man and it will get a lot easier on thursday...and that seems more attainable, psychologically, to me...it becomes so much easier after a few days and so i only have to make it til thursday and i KNOW i can do that...

i definitely had "diet fatigue" after a year+ and 40+ lbs. lost, so it seems i spent the next year (which is the last year) with less strictness and more moderation and it led to me gaining 20+ lbs...i have to accept that if i want to be thinner and healthier, i have to make the final change in attitude: i can't eat like a normal person even with certain restrictions...for me, it has to be a really, really, healthy, low-carb, low-cal, low-junk, eating plan...simple as that...and i have to weigh in regularly and be accountable, so i am going back to my tuesday/friday weigh ins...

the big payoff is how much better i feel when i am thinner and that is what is driving me now and will help me make this change...it's getting tougher as i am getting older, which only means i have to get tougher too! :-)

i have enough grilled chicken breast left for a few meals, but will start with an hb egg white this morning and lots of water...

Last edited by tony8; 04-02-2012 at 06:08 AM..
Old 04-02-2012, 06:13 AM   #15
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

good morning, ff - i am betting you are gonna drop some serious weight this blitz too - between all of us, we are gonna lose a small person!...

btw, i forgot to answer your question, and abi was right - that was not me singing the song i sent you - actually it was sung by my buddy, who i co-wrote it with in nashville...i can sing and play guitar well enough to write, but i'm by no means a performer like he is... :-)

today is an "on" day for exercise, so i better get to it! <image of artemis running up mount kilimanjaro in my head>

Last edited by tony8; 04-02-2012 at 06:15 AM..
Old 04-02-2012, 06:51 AM   #16
Senior LCF Member

Of course, Tony, I would love to be your strict plan Blitz buddy! By the way, you didn't send me the song, I feel left out
I have one more pants size to go to be where I was in college. Well, actually two pants sizes to be at my absolute lowest but people kept telling me I looked to thin, so I'll just shoot for one for now. I'd like to hit that before my class reunion in June. I have figured out my calorie "ceiling"...anything above that and I gain or stall regardless of what type of food I am eating.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:10 AM   #17
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

okay, strict plan buddy, i just sent you the song! :-)

congrats on the pants and figuring out your calorie ceiling!...i have to lose 40 more pounds to fit into my college pants...i was in pretty good shape back then... :-)

okay, my official starting weight is 225.6...i've lost the next 23 pounds before, but this is the LAST TIME i will be losing it!
Old 04-02-2012, 11:12 AM   #18
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BlondieBlue
Stats: 208.4/200.8/199
WOE: Atkins/Low Carb
Start Date: 1/3/2012- restarting 1/29/2013
You guys look like a fun bunch, may i join you? Here's me:

1. I'm 28 (but lie about that constantly)
2. I live in phoenix too! and i hate it.
3. I've been back to lowcarbing since 1/3/12
4. Bacon is meat candy
5. I'm pretty creative in the kitchen
6. I have not been able to motivate myself to work out even though i know it will help.
7. My scale is schizophrenic and we have a very rocky relationship
8. To date i've lost just under 22 lbs, but that needs to speed up. In May- i have a reunion, a vacation (sweet sweet new orleans!), and i'm a groomsmaid in my best friends wedding. I'd love to be in the 180's by then.
9. I have a chihuahua named Baskin, and when he sees a cat (KITTEHHH!), he starts leaping like a gazelle.
10. I'm addicted to ranch dressing and babybell cheeses. Not at the same time... actually- i think i might try something new......
Old 04-02-2012, 11:33 AM   #19

welcome. Blondieblue....

we are happy to have u join us. I actually created the Blitzes 2 years and 1 day ago. Here we say as we please, but we are creating better eating behaviors, and having created them, strengthening and fortifying them.
We learn from our errors, but we do not beat ourselves up (or each other)over them. That is counter-productive. btw, if u ever get a partner for your cat, u really MUST name him Robbins, u know that, don't u? My only goal, as far as the number on the scale goes is to be somewhere in the neighborhood of 1derland by the time 2/15/13 rolls around. that is my retirement date. I am 61 years old, as time is measured on your world, but i look like 20 over the phone. Have a great time with us, and do not forget to check out the Lounge, where I deposit some of my material. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI
Old 04-02-2012, 11:38 AM   #20

i am pretending that i am doing low carb for the 1st time

except for the weekend at earth bro's house, i am staying as close to zero as possible through Friday afternoon, and then for the week beginning Sun. Then I will have 1 portion of carbs per day either a veg or salad. I am going to wait until May, before i add back VERY conservative low carb bread portions. I do not expect to get up to 20 grams until July 4. THAT IS THE PLAN. FF
Old 04-02-2012, 01:26 PM   #21
Senior LCF Member

Thanks for the song Tony! I will give it a listen tonight when I have more time.

Welcome Blondie We are a fun bunch! Or, maybe my opinion is biased. I think all of us here have the same relationship with our scales, so you'll fit right in! By the way, what is a groomsmaid?
Old 04-02-2012, 03:58 PM   #22
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BlondieBlue
Stats: 208.4/200.8/199
WOE: Atkins/Low Carb
Start Date: 1/3/2012- restarting 1/29/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis19 View Post
Thanks for the song Tony! I will give it a listen tonight when I have more time.

Welcome Blondie We are a fun bunch! Or, maybe my opinion is biased. I think all of us here have the same relationship with our scales, so you'll fit right in! By the way, what is a groomsmaid?
My best friend is a guy. So I wear a dress, but I stand on the grooms side, in his wedding party. I'm super excited, as I've been his source of girl advice for many many years. I was willing to wear a woman tux... we joke that i'm going to make him shave his legs for my wedding. (not planning my wedding anytime soon, so...)
Old 04-02-2012, 04:05 PM   #23
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

BlondieBlue! Welcome!

I'm not a big Phoenix fan either - too dang hot - but this is where the job is. If Baskin came to my house, he'd be leaping like a gazelle non stop - I have 4 kitties!!!!

Got the house ready for the big, new start tomorrow. I'm feeling so sluggish because I've been eating wrong. I can't wait to get started.
Old 04-02-2012, 06:39 PM   #24
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: vli1127
Stats: Obese/overweight/feeling good
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Restart everyday
Catching up on posts. It sounds like Tony and Marilee are going to kick butt. I should too with the rebound weight gain ARGH. I WILL join you, I promise.

Marilee, you have 4 cats? I thought it was only three? How is the patio redo going?

BlondieBlue you have a great sense of humor, I love it especially the schizo relationship with your scale LOL.

I filled out info to get a free "starter" sample of Atkins so we will see what happens. It isn't as though I don't know what Atkins is all about, but why not get free stuff HA. I also checked out and paid for something called Beyond Diet. So, I am looking at that too. Funny thing is, they all boil down to the same thing basically: don't eat processed foods, if it is natural eat it, if you can't pronounce it or it comes with a label, don't eat it. Pretty simple huh?
7-28 231.4 down 12 lbs: Total - 29 lbs
8-28 218.2 down 13.2 lbs Total - 42.2 lbs
9-28 206.4 down 11.8 lbs Total - 54 lbs
10-28 203.2 down 3.2 lbs Total - 57.2 lbs
Old 04-02-2012, 07:33 PM   #25
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

blondie!...we love crazy women around here - we have a whole collection of 'em!...your recent weight loss is very impressive - i wanna jump on your bandwagon!...(hmmmm, not sure how that sounded)

this is a fun, very friendly, completely non-judgmental group of folks...i love these guys...you sound like you'll fit in perfectly...actually, maybe we'll all just try to fit in with you!

your friend's upcoming wedding sounds like a chick flick (btw, i love chick flicks!) - just before he says "i do", i think you're supposed to jump and up and tell him that you're in love with him and you've always loved him...then you both run out of the church, at which time the bride's mom will slap the groom's mother... aren't you happy you found us???

okay, vicki, we're counting on you to join the big losers this blitz!

marilee, congrats on your new start tomorrow...you're gonna do great!...

ff, you are something else...i didn't think you sounded a day over 18 on the phone...

day 2 is at an end and i rocked it!...
b: 1 hb egg white
l: about 4 oz. leftover grilled chicken
d: small piece of grilled chicken and small piece of sausage with red peppers

i'm still hungry but it is past curfew and i know it will be easier tomorrow!...gonna grab a glass of cinnamon green tea and hit the hay early...

Last edited by tony8; 04-02-2012 at 07:35 PM..
Old 04-02-2012, 07:34 PM   #26
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Vicki, I have 4 - you never saw Depot when you came to visit. He hides when people come unless they stay for at least 4 days. Holly, Misty, Depot and Coco Chanel are the names of the critters.

The landscapers will be here tomorrow or Wednesday. I've been catching up on my sleep and reading so I'm ready to get some things done starting tomorrow.

Tony, you crack me up. Sounds like a clip from "My Best Friend's Wedding"....HA!

Last edited by Gibby; 04-02-2012 at 07:35 PM..
Old 04-03-2012, 03:33 AM   #27
Major LCF Poster!

Just lost my post and then had trouble getting back to our site so will keep this short and come back later.

BlondieBlue we are glad you have joined us and wishing you much success to lose more by the wedding in May! You have done very well since the beginning of the year!

Going to get back to eating ground beef again. Will cook up a bunch of hamburgers so will just have to reheat when I feel hungry. Will perk them up with cheese or mayo, maybe some Frank's wing sauce.

Will check back later and hope computer will not mess me up again.

Have a great day all!
Old 04-03-2012, 05:23 AM   #28

i had a great "1st" day...except that i CHEATED.

Yes, i confess. I just HAD to have a veggie...my usual...a small order of shrimp and broccoli ATKINS-ized and with plenty of garlic; that and a small order of ribs w/o bbq sauce. tonight i will eat from the large order. Perhaps, I will not need to finish it. I will get a veggie on the way home. I am even adding garlic to my coffee and tea....NOT. But, i did NOT touch my low carb bread, which miraculously is still the original color and aroma. So, I WILL try to keep it to no more than 5 gr a day. there was a sale on my fave cottage cheese...Friendship 1% whipped-4 gr per 1/2 cup. So, if i have 1 portion of the cc, no veggie that day, not for the next 2 weeks, anyway. I am also feeling physically improved. It is incredible how quickly I feel better after i have re-re-re-inducted. Of course, i was already doing ATKINS induction, but as i said above, I am recapturing the inspiration I felt 2 years ago, when i began these Blitzes. oh and btw, it is not the George Foreman grill, but the Ronco Showtime Rotisserie. After i return from earth bro's, i shall make a pork roast on it. Love & Profits: FLAT-set it and not regret it-FERENGHI
Old 04-03-2012, 05:54 AM   #29
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

ff, i think some of us were just worn out from dieting and have re-found our mojo!...i am psyched and am feeling better after only two days as well...i will be in vermont today so the only negative will be saying no to the goodies my buddy will undoubtedly have for me...

no worries, i am ON TRACK and loving it...will start with an hb egg white for breakfast and end with leftover grilled chicken for dinner - will probably have a salad for lunch...i'll bring 1/2 an apple and a few nuts in case i get hungry in the car...

have a great day everyone and i will check in later!
Old 04-03-2012, 06:58 AM   #30
Senior LCF Member

Tony, the song was fantastic! Sounds like you are doing great with your strict plan, partner
FF, I don't consider vegetables cheating, but maybe you are doing VLC??

As for me, I have found the maximum amount of calories that I can consume, and I have also found the carb range I need to be in. Too little or too much for me results in no loss. I have also discovered that the source of carbs also makes a difference for me. So, I know what I have to do..strictly adhere to those guidelines. Sometimes easier said than done, but I have to do it. With two events coming up this summer, I have no time to spare!
Closed Thread