Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2012, 04:19 PM   #241
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by capricapers View Post
Boy, I'll say you look different!! Like day and night. Congratulations on that amazing journey!! I've been thin - medium (like that a WHOLE lot more) and I've been fluffier too (by say 15 lbs or so) and not only does being lighter make your body easier to work with - it just puts your head in a whole better place.

With a bum knee (arthritis) and the summer humidity fast approaching - I want out of this fluffy suit

Thanks~~ I feel different.

One of my son's was here a day or so ago and I had my computer on. He seen my picture and he said MOM you never looked like that. Well yea I did. He said I looked like a somo wresler. His face had a stunned look on it. What is amazing is I don't know how I even could see. I can't even see my eyes in that picture! My neck, what neck?
marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2012, 05:07 PM   #242
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: randtbrown
Stats: Current:211/189/175
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Restart December 27, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCrowe1 View Post
Hey everybody, i'm Jen and i'm an atkins newbie

I've been on induction for 1 week now. I haven't dropped any LBs yet but my ketone strips say i'm in Ketosis..which is motivating. I think the problem may be the couple of atkins bars ive incorporated this past week. This week- no bars and no artificial sweeteners. We shall see! I do feel amazing though, and the midsection fees thinner, the scale just doesn't say so.

Anyways, you guys look super active, supportive and fun so i'd love to get in on this!

Todays menu:
B:LInda's killer casserole and coffee w/hwc
L:tuna/egg casserole with mayo
D: dont know yet, maybe lamb kabob, maybe salmon.. not sure

I"m thinking about taking it down to just meat and fat for a couple days to see if that initiates any scale changes...
Happy Hump Day
Welcome! I live in Colorado Springs- we are practically neighbors!!!!!
randtbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:10 PM   #243
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marylouise View Post
HI everybody~

Life is GRAND!!!!!

Finally a big weight loss. It's about time!
That banana pudding taste is finally gone, I hope. I know my cravings are gone. Even with the box of candy{ atkin peanut butter cups} a big loss.

I was starting to wonder If I would ever lose another ounce, again.

Bet it was the neck bones.

Neck bones must be a very low south thing. I have been eating them all my life. I boil them till tender, dump the water and enjoy the heck out of them. Cooking another pot of them tonight. All I add is salt to the water. I guess being a neck bone they have all there flavor all ready in them.
Constance I never thought about the collagen in them. They are so good its not easy to decribe the flavor. And they are loaded with fat. The nice creamy fat. Oh it is So So GOOD!

Jen It's so good to see you! Jen hold on tight cause you are on a very strong road here!

UP~UP~UP~TO THE MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah for you!!'n. can you PLEASE send the whoosh fairy my way????? V
Old 02-15-2012, 05:54 PM   #244
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: capricapers
Stats: goal 150
WOE: Ketogenic 85 F/12 P/3 C
Start Date: 1/7/2013
What a GOLD mine!! It kind of looks like what we allow ourselves already - so this is golden. What is the (It) at mushrooms? probably something I should be able to figure out but I call 'Uncle' on it.

I'm surprised at any beer or alcohol at all... but that's good to know. We tend to ease up just a touch over the weekends.

They did not know about coconut oil then I guess, chances are it would be on that list.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge - this list is a keeper!

PS: What kind of neck bones? - I did not go all the way back...

Quote:
LCF'S ROCK!!

THIS IS HOW I LOST 100 POUNDS SINCE MARCH 2011

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ON THIS DIET YOU MUST TAKE A MULTIPLE VITAMIN AND MINERAL CAPSULE!

FOODS:

Meat (except liver and liver sausage)
Fish (except wine sauce herring)
Seafood (except oysters)
Poultry (nothing to be breaded or floured,
No BBQ sauce or catsup)
Eggs (fixed any way)
Natural Cheese (with wax around)
(No cottage cheese, processed or yogurt)
Butter
Fat
Salt/Pepper and other seasonings/read very carefully, look 4 hidden sugar.
Artificial Sweetners
Mustard & Horseradish
Mayonnaise * I am going to make my own.
Sour Cream Dressing *
Low Calorie Dressing * w/no sugar
Mushrooms (1T)
Beef or Chicken boullion broth
(No other soups)

*These items contain 2 cal. Of sugar per Tablespoon – DO NOT use excessively
** If desired as often as listed

Fried Pork Rinds (can be used as breading)
Sugar Free Gum (NO sugar free candy or other dietetic foods)
Cool Whip topping *
D-Zerta Jello and D-Zerta topping
Plain Knox Gelatin and sugar free kool-aid (mix together to make jello)
1C of lettuce (twice a day) **
NO OTHER VEGETABLES
NO FRUIT

BEVERAGES

Water (1/2 your weight in oz.)
Sugar Free Soda
Sugar Free Kool-Aid
Black Coffee and tea
Hard Liquor: (NO wine except dry vermouth, NO apricot brandy, drambouye, Southern Comfort, Liquorers)
NO regular beer
Lite Beer OK – Micholob Lite or Miller Lite

This is my handbook/with the 72' book

I have this on my 72 thread, and my 100 pounds loss thread, I don't go there anymore. A woman told me this was not Atkins list. Well I am not interested in doing research on this list. I KNOW my [dad's doctor] told him what to eat in the 60s and I got the info from him on how to eat. Dr. Robert Atkins's LC sheet was in all the mags. in the late 60s. He himself said he got his info from another doctor. So it does not matter to me WHO thought it up first.

What matters is it WORKS
capricapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:53 PM   #245
Blabbermouth!!!

Pork neck bones...I got a pot on cooking. It is sad that some have never tasted the meat. It is very good.

Yea the list is a gold mine.
I am sure had he know of the benifits CO would be on that list!

Mushrooms??

Tarrah may the whoosh fairy be at your door!
There he is, a knocking!
Get a smaller pair of jeans :-)
Old 02-15-2012, 07:02 PM   #246
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
What a GOLD mine!! It kind of looks like what we allow ourselves already - so this is golden. What is the (It) at mushrooms? probably something I should be able to figure out but I call 'Uncle' on it.

I'm surprised at any beer or alcohol at all... but that's good to know. We tend to ease up just a touch over the weekends.

They did not know about coconut oil then I guess, chances are it would be on that list.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge - this list is a keeper!

PS: What kind of neck bones? - I did not go all the way back...

the it at mushrooms means one tablespoon.....you put a smile on my face. I needed that my little dog just had a sesure. She has been having them for years! I gave her a tiny piece of her valium when it was over. everytime it happens I am so scared it will be her last breathe. It's very scarie

Yep I like a cold one every now and again!
Old 02-15-2012, 07:25 PM   #247
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_teapot View Post
Oh, Mary Louise! That's hilarious about your truck driver and your stun gun. What a hoot! Somehow I can't imagine you scared, but I can see you mad. It's much better (I think, anyway) to get mad and direct the anger out rather than in. When I look at my relatives that lived the longest (and I am proud to say I have a 97 yr old aunt) , it was the ones who could get angry.

Thats wonderful you have a 97 year old aunt. I bet it is in your blood line to live long!

I picked up the phone and said 911 Sidney! He could not find the truck driver. I don't think he came back to that truck stop. I reached out to the driver and told him if he did not get the you know what out of my shop I was gona make him fly through the glass wall!!
I did get very MAD. I was trying to stop smoking. I left and got a pack of Kools!
Old 02-15-2012, 07:31 PM   #248
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I was using ACV quite a lot when I tried the H-hcg diet. I noticed that when I used too much (more than 2 tbsp), it did have the exact opposite effect and I would retain water. That said, could your diet have too many processed foods? If your turkey is from a package and processed with sodium, could that be the culprit? I have a terrible reaction to salt of any sort. Pork rinds are my low carb nemesis. Bacon also. I love ham--particularly cured Virginian ham--but I can't eat it. I even notice that I have a problem with poultry from Walmart sometimes because of the extra salt. There's also the macademia nuts? I have heard and it doesn't work for me, but it does for others, that if we are going to eat much sodium in the form of processed meats or even the macs, we should take potassium to counter act the sodium.

It could be that you're turkey is one you cooked, in which case, disregard everything I say! I do have trouble with poultry though and retaining water. For instance, my husband is cooking up some chicken wings and not even adding seasoning, but I know they'll affect me.

How much ACV do you use?
Macademia and cashew...is a no-no
Old 02-15-2012, 07:34 PM   #249
Blabbermouth!!!

Auntie Em
Translations
Where yall at?
I send good wishes to everyone and low carb dreams :-)
Old 02-15-2012, 08:32 PM   #250
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by translationmx View Post
Tarrah - congratulations on not having a piece of cake!! That's some willpower. Luckily DH eats what I eat and he has admitted that high carb eating doesn't agree much with him.

I woke up with a headache again. I wonder what's happening to me....

In happy bathroom-related news, I'm "going"!! I guess the raw cabbage I've been eating it's doing the trick. I'm also drinking plenty of water.

I'm thinking I'm the only person that didn't do well with ACV. I went through about half of a large bottle, and the thing got me bloated. I kept on gaining weight little by little, and my wedding ring was getting definitely tighter. So I guess it's back to using it as a condiment in my salads. I'm kinda bummed about that though. I've read so many good things about drinking it with water that I really wanted to reap the benefits

Yesterday I had:

• Coffee
• 1 coffee w/hwc and vanilla extract
• Chicken salad (chicken/mayo/curry powder/walnuts/minced celery)
• Turkey un-wich (3 slices turkey/butter/hot salsa/minced raw cabbage)
• Sweet omelet (2 eggs/pumpkin spice/truvia/cream cheese)
• 1 tbsp of coconut butter
• 3 slices of turkey with spicy mayo
• Macadamia nuts

Welcome capricapers!!

translation I am sorry your head is giving you a fit! Is that why you haven't been on much? I wish I could do something to help. Ccould it be your sinus's?
This weather is perfect to cause problems like that. I know you live in P. R. and I dont know what kind of weather it is there. Do you wear glasses? Could it be you need to have your eyes checked. Computers are very hard on one's eyes! I turned the light on my monitor. It helped me a lot.
I hope it gets better and stays away from you.I don't have headaches, but my sister does. It can put her down.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:17 PM   #251
Blabbermouth!!!

Translation~~~ I was rereading your post.

You like vinalla in your coffee.
I found a new product. Well its new to me.
Torani sugar free flavoring syrup sweeten with splenda. I don't know if you like splenda or not but this stuff is fantastic!!!!
I put a teas. in my coffee with HWC and CO. I am in love with the stuff.
I was drinking my coffee black and I still do but this is such a treat I wanted to share it with you. I have resently had craving for something sweet and this is it!
When I drink my coffee black I still put CO in it. I call it liquid gold :-)
Old 02-16-2012, 04:20 AM   #252
Senior LCF Member

Are you kidding me?? I tried to answer you three times from my new razzle dazzle Droid Razr cell phone - no dice. The Submit Reply wuld go yellow when I pressed it - but zero action LOLlol! What I had wanted to say is when I learned what the 'it' was and then went back to see what uou had typed - sure enough it was the numeral 1 - not the letter l. Old eyes I guess.

Hope all is well with your fuzz baby - that pain in the heart when it comes to them is like nothing else. I know.

Pork neck bones - huh. You make it sound delish that's for certain. May have to ask for that special at the meat dept, don't know if I've even seen that before.

"the it at mushrooms means one tablespoon.....you put a smile on my face. I needed that my little dog just had a sesure. She has been having them for years! I gave her a tiny piece of her valium when it was over. everytime it happens I am so scared it will be her last breathe. It's very scarie

Yep I like a cold one every now and again!"
Old 02-16-2012, 08:07 AM   #253
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: coffeepot
Start Date: Sept.2014
I lost a pound! Feels a little disappointing as it was a pound I had just gained, but I'm going to be positive about it. I wish I had the confidence just to throw away the scale as I've seen so many do and go by my clothes. But then I wouldn't have the fun of watching the scale go down, right?

Mary L, thanks for the list. I will print it out. It's good you have the medication for your little dog. So scary when that happens. When was the pic (the "big" one) taken? You really have had an amazing transformation. Funny that your son didn't remember, but so good, because I hope it means everyone forgot me at my highest weight.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone else's losses.

Yesterday I ate lots of coconut oil, eggs, salmon, 3 tsp. cream, a little vinegar, and espresso. My total was just about 1000 cals with 80% fat. I'd like to stop counting the ratios and just trust the process as y'all seem to do. I will try.....

Everyone keep up the good work.
coffeepot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:55 AM   #254
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Are you kidding me?? I tried to answer you three times from my new razzle dazzle Droid Razr cell phone - no dice. The Submit Reply wuld go yellow when I pressed it - but zero action LOLlol! What I had wanted to say is when I learned what the 'it' was and then went back to see what uou had typed - sure enough it was the numeral 1 - not the letter l. Old eyes I guess.

Hope all is well with your fuzz baby - that pain in the heart when it comes to them is like nothing else. I know.

Pork neck bones - huh. You make it sound delish that's for certain. May have to ask for that special at the meat dept, don't know if I've even seen that before.

"the it at mushrooms means one tablespoon.....you put a smile on my face. I needed that my little dog just had a seizure. She has been having them for years! I gave her a tiny piece of her Valium when it was over. every time it happens I am so scared it will be her last breathe. It's very scarie

Yep I like a cold one every now and again!"

She started having them in 2007. She use to sleep with us and one night she was trying to get off the bed and she scared my Dh. He accidently knocked her off the bed and her head hit the fridge. So she started having them. It's sad but I deal with it. I let her look outside yesterday and she had fun barking. I am to fault that she had that one last night. She got too excited and later on she had a seizure.

That food list helped me lose 100 in 2003 and then relosing thoses same
100+ in 2011. In 2003 I ate the same way, zero carb.

I'm sorry you are having trouble with your phone.

Doing vlc is a plus in more ways that one. I do like to drink a lite beer. I don't want to sound like a drunk, because I am not. I just enjoy a cold beer a couple times a month. I may have drank the hard stuff 3 or 4 times last year. It did not interfer with losing 100 pounds last year.
Old 02-16-2012, 09:32 AM   #255
Senior LCF Member

HHHAAa - that made me LOL!!

"I do like to drink a lite beer. I don't want to sound like a drunk, because I am not. I just enjoy a cold beer a couple times a month. I may have drank the hard stuff 3 or 4 times last year. It did not interfer with losing 100 pounds last year."

An adult beverage is to encouraged and savored on occassion if enjoyed - so bottom's up when your diet allows - most def. We just bought some imported wines and can't wait for the weekend to be able to have an ounce or two.

Your babe knows you are there for her - animals don't say a lot but they trust and feel deeply. She knows.

That list of yours, will be printed and kept. Nothing like a proven thing to speak volumes!!

Thanks for helping us all
Old 02-16-2012, 09:45 AM   #256
Senior LCF Member

Capri--An ounce or two? Of some delicious imported wine? Wow, how can you do it?

Unfortunately, I have had to say (at least for a while....) that wine stops my weight loss. And I don't want to sound like a drunk either, but I do enjoy wine. Atkins says in '72 book that it should be counted as something like 22 carbs a glass! Yet, most carb counters give it very few carbs. Atkins has a reason for this--I think he's right. I remember seeing him on Larry King years ago when he was alive of course, and I do believe he said he drank scotch occasionally. I just can't drink the hard stuff, so I guess I'll abstain. For a while. Maybe.
Old 02-16-2012, 09:46 AM   #257
Senior LCF Member

Capri--did you lose anything today?

Tarrah?
Old 02-16-2012, 10:27 AM   #258
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Capri--did you lose anything today?

Tarrah?

Yep - a whole pound and yesterday a pound and a half... always nice. I know a stall or up day will be around the corner... even the skinney minneys get those up days.
Old 02-16-2012, 10:34 AM   #259
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Capri--An ounce or two? Of some delicious imported wine? Wow, how can you do it?

Unfortunately, I have had to say (at least for a while....) that wine stops my weight loss. And I don't want to sound like a drunk either, but I do enjoy wine. Atkins says in '72 book that it should be counted as something like 22 carbs a glass! Yet, most carb counters give it very few carbs. Atkins has a reason for this--I think he's right. I remember seeing him on Larry King years ago when he was alive of course, and I do believe he said he drank scotch occasionally. I just can't drink the hard stuff, so I guess I'll abstain. For a while. Maybe.

If I remember right - way back in the day like the 50's or so this kind of diet was called The Drinking Man's Diet. Where a person was stingey with carbs all day in order to have one or two drinks at night.

I have an allergy to most booze and this imported stuff has no sulfates - so I don't get that red in the face thing and just LOVE the taste of the few varieties we selected. The wine company is called PRP and we have shopped with them for years and years. So, I'm basically a sipper and can make a little go a long way. I like a sip or two of beer now and then and I like Gin and Tonics - haven't had one in years though.
Old 02-16-2012, 11:15 AM   #260
Blabbermouth!!!

It took me it seems like 30 minutes to write a post.

I went to post and it vanished.
I was having a bad day.
Now I am having a real bad day............................
Old 02-16-2012, 11:20 AM   #261
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
It took me it seems like 30 minutes to write a post.

I went to post and it vanished.
I was having a bad day.
Now I am having a real bad day............................
That has happened to me more than I care to say - happened to a chum of mine yesterday. It bites.

I got the date a bit wrong re The Drinking Man's Diet. Called the Granddaddy of low carb diets...

"The Drinking Man's Diet that first appeared in 1964. It was published by an equally jaunty San Francisco bon vivant, Robert Cameron, who priced it at $1. (Cameron used noms de plume--first Gardner Jameson and Elliott Williams, later Jeffrey W. Roberts.) In two years, he sold 2.4 million copies in 13 languages. Now Cameron, 93, still jaunty, still a bon vivant and still admirably trim from following his own diet, is reissuing this classic. It can be bought for $4.95 through Amazon.com or through Cameron's own Web site"

The Drinking Man's Diet - Forbes.com
Old 02-16-2012, 12:27 PM   #262
Senior LCF Member

I was going to post about this, but decided not to. Now I am again. Speaking about bad days.

My dad and I had the original little book (grocery store check-out item) back in 1967 when he wanted to get ready for my sister's wedding (and a younger girlfriend...). We both went on it....I was a very young teenager(13). I left out the alcohol. A few years later, my mother's 2nd husband talked about the Air Force Diet that the air force put him on in order to fly. There were so many low carb diets then(just like today). I also have a copy of Calories Don't Count, Stillman's Diet and other early ones. Atkins put it all together for me. When I first heard about Cameron's death a few years ago(2009), I bought the book again. I believe also Cameron allows about 60 carbs daily! He lived to be an old man --98, so it worked for him! I just looked at Amazon--now it's for sale at some incredible price ($485. to $612) unless you want the kindle version. Maybe I should try to find my old copy? There really wasn't much good info in it compared with what's available today.

It worked for my father. He wasn't an alcoholic, but it was the 60s and he did drink. He didn't drink wine but straight liquor. He lost a lot of weight, but he never changed the way he ate, so he gained it back. His doctor also prescribed amphetamines which may have aided in gaining it back.

Atkins says in '72 on pg.147 of my book that alcohol is the number one problem for many of his patients. He mentions the Drinking Man's Diet book here, also. He says though that alcohol "acts jusst like a carb. It makes your body discharge insulin and stops you from putting out FMH." He says that 100 proof spirits count 20 grams for every ounce and 4 oz. of wine would count as 19.2. He further adds that one oz. of 84. proof Scotch would have 16.8 carbs. He suggests adding it back slowly in later levels.

The older I get, the more I find I can't lose with wine. I'm hoping to lose and then add it. Capri, you are probably much different from me as you're so much younger. You haven't been as overweight as I was for as long or gone thru menopause or serious illness--I have become metabolically resistant, I guess. Try it and see. Your wine sounds delicious.
Old 02-16-2012, 12:51 PM   #263
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I was going to post about this, but decided not to. Now I am again. Speaking about bad days.

My dad and I had the original little book (grocery store check-out item) back in 1967 when he wanted to get ready for my sister's wedding (and a younger girlfriend...). We both went on it....I was a very young teenager(13). I left out the alcohol. A few years later, my mother's 2nd husband talked about the Air Force Diet that the air force put him on in order to fly. There were so many low carb diets then(just like today). I also have a copy of Calories Don't Count, Stillman's Diet and other early ones. Atkins put it all together for me. When I first heard about Cameron's death a few years ago(2009), I bought the book again. I believe also Cameron allows about 60 carbs daily! He lived to be an old man --98, so it worked for him! I just looked at Amazon--now it's for sale at some incredible price ($485. to $612) unless you want the kindle version. Maybe I should try to find my old copy? There really wasn't much good info in it compared with what's available today.

It worked for my father. He wasn't an alcoholic, but it was the 60s and he did drink. He didn't drink wine but straight liquor. He lost a lot of weight, but he never changed the way he ate, so he gained it back. His doctor also prescribed amphetamines which may have aided in gaining it back.

Atkins says in '72 on pg.147 of my book that alcohol is the number one problem for many of his patients. He mentions the Drinking Man's Diet book here, also. He says though that alcohol "acts jusst like a carb. It makes your body discharge insulin and stops you from putting out FMH." He says that 100 proof spirits count 20 grams for every ounce and 4 oz. of wine would count as 19.2. He further adds that one oz. of 84. proof Scotch would have 16.8 carbs. He suggests adding it back slowly in later levels.

The older I get, the more I find I can't lose with wine. I'm hoping to lose and then add it. Capri, you are probably much different from me as you're so much younger. You haven't been as overweight as I was for as long or gone thru menopause or serious illness--I have become metabolically resistant, I guess. Try it and see. Your wine sounds delicious.
LOVED this!!! What a wealth of good researched info - thanks a huge bunch - fabulous! Yikes, after reading that bit about 'It makes your body discharge insulin and stops you from putting out FMH." I think I will wait until I hit my first mini goal of 191. At 191 I will officially not be obese (hate that term and makes me feel like a whale to hear it) but I know it is a medical term anyway.

I may just be older than you red_teapot - and have been through that change too. I seem to come off as younger than my years when I write and people take me as younger in person too I've been told.

So, a hold on the wine -it's something to look forward to. It's not going anywhere unlike my fluffy suit.

Again thanks! I'm so glad you did post after all

PS: Isn't that price (now it's for sale at some incredible price ($485. to $612) nuts?? My folks had a copy. It's a small 50 pager right?

Last edited by capricapers; 02-16-2012 at 12:55 PM..
Old 02-16-2012, 12:57 PM   #264
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Add me to the list of people having bad days

I didn't go down any- but I did hold on to the 199.8. I haven't had a woosh at all in the last 52 days (since my restart). I miss wooshes.

I am trying to eat eggs today. 2 hard boiled this AM before yoga, 2 after. Coffee for lunch. I wanna hurry up and not be overweight anymore. I need it to hurry up.
Old 02-16-2012, 02:23 PM   #265
Blabbermouth!!!

{ FINALLY MY LEAN MEAN MACHINE IS RUNNING AGAIN }

Quote:
Originally Posted by randtbrown View Post
Add me to the list of people having bad days

I didn't go down any- but I did hold on to the 199.8. I haven't had a woosh at all in the last 52 days (since my restart). I miss wooshes.

I am trying to eat eggs today. 2 hard boiled this AM before yoga, 2 after. Coffee for lunch. I wanna hurry up and not be overweight anymore. I need it to hurry up.
EAT MORE FATTIE MEAT

Can you list your food again. Say what you have ate in the past 2 weeks. I know thats a lot to ask but I am very interested to see it again. PLEASE don't leave anything out. Name brands you use too. OKDOKIE

to everyone that has lost this week!

I am not touching S/F candy again, like forever!!!
I will be eating CO and cocoa from this day forward.

You know regaining this dad gum weight has really pissed me off. We struggle to lose. We lose then what happens it comes back tenfold!

Well I am sick of this crap. I am sicjk of losing and regaining the same dat gum pounds! And for what. Because it taste good. CRAPO nothin taste as good as thin feels and that is a FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad :
Old 02-16-2012, 02:29 PM   #266
Blabbermouth!!!

And I am of the sound of DR. OZ'S VOICE!

Eat more grains...the man is NUTS!
I will eat the COW. OZ can go graze on grains!
My poor old keyboard
Old 02-16-2012, 02:32 PM   #267
Blabbermouth!!!

Tarrah did they take both ovaries??
Old 02-16-2012, 02:47 PM   #268
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Tarrah did they take both ovaries??
Nope- just my uterus. I was lucky- got to keep my ovaries and cervex. The upside- no more periods. The down side- no more babies.
Old 02-16-2012, 02:52 PM   #269
Blabbermouth!!!

COCONUT OIL

Listen up girls~ young and old

Consume more CO. Start easy and add everyday the amount you consume.
Today start with one tab.
Tomorrow add a half.
Next day add half more.
Keep going like this and I am positive you will get your motors running. Last summer I was up to 7- 8- a day I lost count. Your belly will tell you when you have had enough. Mine did. But it does not come close to S/F candy

READ your ingred. list with a magnifier. Read every word! Them ppl are very sneakie with hidden sugars, grains, binding agents, check everything out before it comes near your mouth. Even if it means spending your whole day off reading labels. It's worth the extra time to look for a cause of no weight loss.

Last summer I lost most of the 100 in my swimming pool. I was throwing back coffee and CO! When I ran out of juice my DH would bring me a hot cup brimming with liq. GOLD!
Make your coffee weak. Too strong will have you bouncing off the walls

Ya'll I was in my pool for at least 8 hours. Not kidding here. I don't kid like that. I would never say something if I can't be truthful. I mean that with all of my And put CO on the top of your head to the tips of your toes before sun exposure. Do that at least one hour before you hit the sun.

OKDOKIE yall ready. One two three GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-16-2012, 03:03 PM   #270
Blabbermouth!!!

COCONUT OIL

Listen up girls~ young and old

Consume more CO. Start easy and add everyday the amount you consume.
Today start with one tab.
Tomorrow add a half.
Next day add half more.
Keep going like this and I am positive you will get your motors running. Last summer I was up to 7- 8- a day I lost count. Your belly will tell you when you have had enough. Mine did. But it does not come close to S/F candy

READ your ingred. list with a magnifier. Read every word! Them ppl are very sneakie with hidden sugars, grains, binding agents, check everything out before it comes near your mouth. Even if it means spending your whole day off reading labels. It's worth the extra time to look for a cause of no weight loss.

Last summer I lost most of the 100 in my swimming pool. I was throwing back coffee and CO! When I ran out of juice my DH would bring me a hot cup brimming with liq. GOLD!
Make your coffee weak. Too strong will have you bouncing off the walls

Ya'll I was in my pool for at least 8 hours. Not kidding here. I don't kid like that. I would never say something if I can't be truthful. I mean that with all of my And put CO on the top of your head to the tips of your toes before sun exposure. Do that at least one hour before you hit the sun.

OKDOKIE yall ready. One two three GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!