Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2012, 04:27 PM   #151
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
yea i kind of remember what it was like too. I thik that is why it seems like I went to bed and woke up the next morning thin!!!!!!!!
It feels just like that. Oh durning the time I had to spend in ,,in,,,total and complete feelings of self worth. I did few worthless. I have seen on tv ppl talking about one having thoses same feelings about themself. Want to put them on prozac of valium or insulin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Insulin should only be written out for type 1, poor souls ant there fault. But I was and am and will always be a fat induced diabetic! Ant no pill gona change that fact and all insulin is a free pass to eat everything. NOTHING was off limits. It does not take a rocket scintist to see what it is and what it does.

My first dc. said don't do it. Go one a diet. NOONE said it to me in a way that it clicked. I did not want to go on no diet. I had left my home and went to my sister. She needed me and my DH for 4 years. We home now but my baby sis was a sugar carb addict!! My baby sis is remarried now. Living in the home her and her babies daddy built, and she has her grand babies with her now. Her circle is complete..

Now I'm back home. My sons missed us BAD! We all dealth with our lives. My 2 sons are stron, brillent men. Honest and loving. We were 100 miles apart. I saw them very little. It was sad looking on that side. But I smile from ear to ear as soon as my baby sister comes into my mind and that happens at least 1,000 times a day.

typos
marylouise is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2012, 04:29 PM   #152
Blabbermouth!!!

We missed our babies to a knife cutting into a mamas heart....we home now

And I love LCF. I think it is the bestest thing on the internet!

My mama died in 2004
Old 02-13-2012, 04:38 PM   #153
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh Im sorry...she remarried her first husband...I was reading my words and I saw I left a void there. Missed spelled words everywhere~ :-(
Old 02-13-2012, 05:02 PM   #154
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_teapot View Post
You know, Mary Louise, while I weighed so much and experience the same problems you did when I was overweight, I hardly remember it! A blessing. I kind of remember being the heaviest person in the room. I remember not fitting in a bathtub. I also remember how hard it was (and this is disgusting) to take care of my toileting habits! I remember my then young daughter, now in her 20s, telling me I didn't look like other mothers. All those things seem to have happened to someone else, not me. I also remember quite recently, being the thinnest person in the room. I was never classified as diabetic, but I was taking blood pressure medication. Now my bp is low.

One of the saddest things for me is that my mother begged me to lose weight. I took care of her before she died in 2005. I was dx right before she died. She never saw me thin. And when I finally lost weight, I looked just like her!

I tried to do the same. She moved in with me and my Dh. It got hard. It got too hard. I would never in a million trillion years not have wanted her to stay till the end. She stopped chemo and it got bad. She moved in a trailie that was my youngest. She died almost alone. She called me. I called son. Told him to run. I said it again cause he started to say something. I said run. He went to the door with his feet not touching the ground. He looked in the window on door and kicked it in. She was siting on her chair at the table. He went to her and said its alright mamaw I have you and she was gone

I cant delete thoses words and my head is telling me to do just that...But my heart is tellin me it is a bandaid on my soul.

Last edited by marylouise; 02-13-2012 at 05:20 PM.. Reason: I edited it
Old 02-13-2012, 06:47 PM   #155
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: translationmx
Stats: 190-ish/136 now 176.6/168.8/140
WOE: VLC/m&e fast/Keto
Start Date: Every day!!
Constance – what’s awesome about m&e is that your hunger will adjust eventually. For me, sometimes I have to remind myself to eat something. When your body is running on ketones you have lots of energy… at least that’s what happens to me.

Speaking of which… I got Ketostix last night, and this morning I was on the moderate range. I guess that’s why I’m feeling so cool and uninterested on food, LOL!

randtbrown - Welcome to onederland!!! Soon you’ll see smaller and smaller numbers. This really works!! Taco meat… yumm!!!! Love taco salads and taco meat or fajitas

Thank you for the kind words and your concern, marylouise. I had a rough couple of days, but I’m feeling almost as good as new now. I hate it when migraines attack me… I’ve had to go to the ER a couple of times because of them :sigh:

I felt so good that I came back to my workout schedule. I kind of feel something is missing from my day if I skip my workout. That’s my only selfish thing, my “me” time

My ancestors didn’t claw their way to the top of the food chain so I could eat Twinkies - Mark Sisson
translationmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 07:32 PM   #156
Blabbermouth!!!

I think saying what I did maybe, maybe I have found the reason to getting to almost 300 pounds. Mama loved food. When I learned the real truth about food I tried to get everyone in my family to sit down, hear me out and change their WOE. My uoungest tried so hard to help mama. He found ppl on line like Bill Henderson. Dr. Mercola. Budgwic. I can't remember her name correctly. Anyway we both learned so much about food. Have you ever heard of Death by Diet?

FOOD is important for our survival. We can't live without it. Wrong food we die.

I have to go cook. I have so much running in my head right now. My youngest came out here. He is on way back to town. Supper to cook still sitting on sink.

I will want to get back over here if I don't get sleepie.

One thing I want to say about sleep. Did yall know if we don't get at least 8 hours of sleep our brains can not get proper blood flow.

Google it.....
I be back....
Old 02-13-2012, 08:31 PM   #157
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: randtbrown
Stats: Current:211/189/175
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Restart December 27, 2011
It's amazing how much our family influences emotions and for many of us, the way we treat ourselves. My dad was verbally abusive- told me I was fat from a young age. The day I saw my dad for the first time after losing the weight the first time and he called me "skinny" was a day I'll never forget. I wish I could say I've gotten over trying to please him- but at age 33- it's still way too important to me. DH and I moved our family 1600 miles away from the closest immediate family. Much for us.

It's a lifelong process- fighting the voices from those we love in our head (and heart)l.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:37 PM   #158
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by translationmx View Post
Hi everybody!!!! Special HeLLo to all the newcomers!

Gosh, I've been having a couple of rough days. Starting Friday I had this shadow of a migraine that didn't go away. And... [insert fair TMI warning here] I found myself not going to the bathroom as regularly since Wednesday or Thursday. I spent the better part of the weekend between the toilet and my bed, with a bad migraine and the much welcomed effects of the magnesium I took. I've never experienced constipation while doing VLC in the past, so I'm clueless as to what happened.

I bought cabbage, so I'm going to add some chopped raw cabbage to my tuna and chicken salad. Gives a nice crunch and has good fiber. The OMMs that I had did nothing for me this time around. It was probably too much fiber all of a sudden... who knows...

Anyways, so I'm back up and running and totally stoked because my migraine is GONE and darn constipation is GONE!!! Now if my muffin top would follow suit... LOL!!!!

Have a wonderful day everybody!
Since you brought it up.....I do have a general question about bowel movements (we are here for support, right??). When I'm M&Eing my BM's go down to maybe 2 times a week. I don't feel constipated. I just don't go as often. Normal???

I've noticed that it helps when I eat some veggies (mostly save that for the weekend). That's how I get the 2 a week........

Sorry for the TMI

I figured this is great news for our extended summer camping trips
randtbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 08:47 PM   #159
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yeah- new memebers! Welcome!

Pretty good day. Ate as I planned. Including the too much coffee.

I tried on some of my "skinny" pants today and I can get them on- but they are a different style than I'd wear now and fit much different, albeit they are still a little small. (the pants are pre-baby). I didn't have hips then and wore my pants way lower cut. I'm wondering if I should just get new "skinny" pants???? Maybe a style in 2004 when I was young and childless may just not be the same thing I'd wear in 2012 as a PTO mom???? Kinda sad.

Dh and I were going through old photo albums yesterday looking at pics from when we were last in Hawaii. We lived there 4 years. I gained 50lbs and lost 65 in that 4 years. It was amazing to look through those photos. It makes me more committed to this than ever. It worked then- it will work again, even if it's slower.

Today is day 50 for me CHEAT FREE!
Old 02-13-2012, 08:53 PM   #160
Blabbermouth!!!

I know you all are problay thinking I am a nuttie fruit cake. I'm not. I want to explzine just for a min. I promise.
I write. I write a lot.

Okay thats all about that.

I fixed myself the most awesome food in a matter a minutes. With our son coming here it made supper run late and my DH wants me to watch a movie with him.

I cooked ground beef and then I cut up left over pork steak. I added it to the cooked ground beef. Then I diced half of a dill pickle in it. I put hook cheese and cream cheese in it. I stired it around and thought, I wish I had a binder. I do have a binder. I got my heavy cream and poured some in it. I let this cook up and it was the best supper I have had in weeks!!
It was great!
Going to watch movie. I see you all in the sunshine.
Sweet thin dreams~~
Old 02-13-2012, 08:59 PM   #161
Blabbermouth!!!

Tarrah I too have the same problem in that department. And I dont go but a few times a week??

I dont know if its okay or normal. It is a good Q....

I too had a dad like that. His last 25 years I called him by his given name. Its sad.I think the dads are the ones that loss out on our love not the other way around...

nite
Old 02-13-2012, 09:09 PM   #162
Blabbermouth!!!

Hey so does Tranx...

Tranx have you too been like this since doing eggs/meat??

Hummmm??
I guess thats why Dr. A wanted us to eat that tiny amount of lettuce in his first books.....Then he kept having to increase the veggies to be accepted. Put he really never was looked to for advice from his peers, I don't think.

Nite really this time :-)

Nite Auntie Em
Nite everyone...
Old 02-13-2012, 09:12 PM   #163
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marylouise View Post
One thing I want to say about sleep. Did yall know if we don't get at least 8 hours of sleep our brains can not get proper blood flow.
It's true. I have chronic insomnia and have been medicated for it the last 3 years. I ask my doc every year if I can get off the meds- she always says no because she said the lack of sleep is more harmful to my health than anything else could possibly be!

Saying that- I am on different meds now than I was when I lost the weight in 2004. I take a different anxiety med (Buspar) and the Ambian.

Plus, I now am medicated for asthma (Pulmocourt inhaler daily and Xopenex as needed. Stupid asthma- high altitude induced but I wouldn't move down the mountain). I also take Altenolol for a heart condition (not weight related). And a Xyrtec every night for allergies.

That's a lot! And I'm normally the one that doesn't like to take an asprin.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:32 AM   #164
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

No such luck- 201.2 this AM.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. Stay strong. Stay away from the chocolate!
Old 02-14-2012, 07:39 AM   #165
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning everybody!! Happy Valentine’s Day!!

Re- bathroom problems. This is the first time this happens to me Tarrah. I’ve never had a single issue with constipation while doing LC, VLC or ZC even. To me it’s usual to go two or three time a day, so going without a BM for a day or several days just doesn’t feel normal. I’m guessing that all the discomfort and the headaches I was getting over the past few days were somehow related to that issue. Who knows…

Way to go with fitting in your skinny jeans, and for going without cheating for so long!!! Nothing tastes as good as slipping in a “reference” pair of jeans, nothing!!

Re- medication. It’s possible that you’ll be able to drop some of the meds you’re taking after going gluten-free for an extended period. One of my nephews had terrible allergies, and the pediatrician suggested going gluten-free for him. His condition improved a huge deal. I dropped my meds for allergies, all of them. I hope you get to do the same, it’s a drag to take tons of medications, as I once did

I’m pretty clueless with the potty problem marylouise… totally clueless as this hasn’t happened to me before. I’m thinking of adding small portions of high-fiber and low carb veggies (like raw cabbage) to see if it helps. I might even add magnesium milk every other day just to keep things “moving”

My weight is been bouncing up and down… I think I’m going to go by the measuring tape. Even though I’m in deep ketosis the scale is acting funky. No bueno.

Yesterday I had:

• Coffee
• 1 egg cream (3 eggs/hwc/cherry jell-o)
• Tuna salad (mayo/minced raw cabbage/ tuna/yellow mustard/pickle relish)
• 3 scrambled eggs with American cheese and butter.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:04 AM   #166
Blabbermouth!!!

Happy Chocolate Day

Too late to stay away from chocolate. DH got me a box of peanut butter cups Atkin candy.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:31 AM   #167
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: coffeepot
Start Date: Sept.2014
I have suffered from severe constipation in the past and I would do ANYTHING to prevent it. However, I found fiber supplements actually prevented weight loss. I also read a book (maybe The Fiber Menace?) that said they weren't beneficial. What I do is occasionally take a Colace (stool softener) and I always drink a mag supplement. It works. I probably don't need the Colace, but I still use it sometimes. The other thing that really helps me is drinking coconut oil in warm water or coffee. I have read many people say that on pure carnivore diets, there will just naturally be less waste.

So if you don't feel constipated, you aren't. I think it's just normal. However, if you are constipated, try the magna calm or something similar.
coffeepot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 08:36 AM   #168
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by translationmx View Post

My weight is been bouncing up and down… I think I’m going to go by the measuring tape. Even though I’m in deep ketosis the scale is acting funky. No bueno.

Yesterday I had:

• Coffee
• 1 egg cream (3 eggs/hwc/cherry jell-o)
• Tuna salad (mayo/minced raw cabbage/ tuna/yellow mustard/pickle relish)
• 3 scrambled eggs with American cheese and butter.
It looks like you're eating so little--I bet you're losing lots of inches and getting ready for a big whoosh. Good idea to get out the measuring tape. I'm in awe though of how little you eat!
Old 02-14-2012, 08:38 AM   #169
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by randtbrown View Post
No such luck- 201.2 this AM.
Oh, I'm so sorry it didn't stick. It's just a blip, really, and probably caused by water weight, but I know the psychological boost it provided to be below 200 was very important. Don't worry. It will come back down. What do you eat?
Old 02-14-2012, 08:40 AM   #170
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Happy Chocolate Day

Too late to stay away from chocolate. DH got me a box of peanut butter cups Atkin candy.
So sweet--somebody loves you! Enjoy it--it's only a day! I wouldn't be able to eat even the Atkins candy though as it would cause me to crave more and more. I wish I were normal!
Old 02-14-2012, 08:49 AM   #171
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
It's true. I have chronic insomnia and have been medicated for it the last 3 years. I ask my doc every year if I can get off the meds- she always says no because she said the lack of sleep is more harmful to my health than anything else could possibly be!

(
I have never been able to sleep "normally" after chemo. My regular doctor wanted me to take Ambien. I decided not to and just continue with melatonian.
Sometimes it works beautifully--I take a lot of it. However, if I've done anything to mess up my blood sugar (eating too many carbs or drinking wine), I wake up with a pounding heart and just can't sleep. Oh, the promises I make when that happens. Have you ever tried alternative medication? It might work, but then again, I don't know if there's any interference with your other necessary meds. I also find the mag drink helps me relax and sleep, too.

Your home high in the mountains sounds ideal, but then so did Hawaii. You lived there four years? How wonderful that must have been. Except for college, I've never left the East Coast and much of that has been concentrated only on the Southern states. I would love to live in the mountains (I think). So pretty.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:58 AM   #172
Senior LCF Member

Well, I've been quite busy writing. I did gain a lb yesterday, but I ate so much and I also had about 6 oz of wine.
Yesterday:
4 deviled eggs
3 pieces bacon
4 oz London Broil
Pork Rinds
1 oz sour cream (could be the culprit)
6oz ground chuck
Rib eye steak....
wine

Too much to even figure out at ******. However, my appetite is much better, I hope, today. We never buy Rib Eyes because of the cost, but my husband bought a package of 4 for Valentine's Day. So we had the first 2 last night, and we plan on the other 2 tonight. It's been so long since I ate one, and surprisingly, while it was great, I don't think it was worth the expense. Back to ground chuck tomorrow or another cheaper meat. I remain amazed at how expensive meat is. Such a shame.

I wish everyone a very meaty (eggy?) Valentine's Day. It's such a sweet holiday....
Old 02-14-2012, 08:58 AM   #173
Blabbermouth!!!

Morning everyone

I want to say I am sorry I lost it last night and went on about all that heavy stuff. I have a problem with my chatterings. I do mean this. I am sorry.

I had no problem today with BR issues. No none at all. That peanut butter cup took care of that. I was so into not eating anymore bars of S/F candy. Oh well I will just have to do the very best I can to reafirm NO CANDY after the cups are gone. I would be in a good place if I could make myself leave the other cups unopened! I will try. Bey that cho. wins though. I have been a severe chocolaholic for as long as I can remember. My mama gave it to us all the time when we were young. She even made cho. gravy. Which I am good at making too. That stuff poured over homemade bisquits will really put a smile of the face of someone that loves cho. I use to be bad at saying I could met a ton and pour it in the bathtub and lick myself clean. Sounds gross but, oh well. Another demon to face up too.

My food intake yesterday was:

bacon
fried eggs
cheese
half dill pickle-cooked
porksteak
ground beef
H/C
C/O
S/F French Vinalla
coffee
diet rite coke

I look like I ate the whole farm next to you, Tranx
I don't get very hungry on meat egg and cheese. I didn't think I was eating very much. I had just 2 eggs. 5 strips of bacon. And I could only eat half of my supper.

Do you guys think this is true? The more you eat the faster you lose~~~ I think I read it in Ad. As 72 book. Its packed so I can't check it to see if its true.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:10 AM   #174
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Well, I've been quite busy writing. I did gain a lb yesterday, but I ate so much and I also had about 6 oz of wine.
Yesterday:
4 deviled eggs
3 pieces bacon
4 oz London Broil
Pork Rinds
1 oz sour cream (could be the culprit)
6oz ground chuck
Rib eye steak....
wine

Too much to even figure out at ******. However, my appetite is much better, I hope, today. We never buy Rib Eyes because of the cost, but my husband bought a package of 4 for Valentine's Day. So we had the first 2 last night, and we plan on the other 2 tonight. It's been so long since I ate one, and surprisingly, while it was great, I don't think it was worth the expense. Back to ground chuck tomorrow or another cheaper meat. I remain amazed at how expensive meat is. Such a shame.

I wish everyone a very meaty (eggy?) Valentine's Day. It's such a sweet holiday....

Hey Constance~~ Red Wine will stop weight loss. I drink beer sometimes and I have noticed it lowers my blood sugar. Dr, A said we could have hard liq. but to stay away from wine and such.
I have a little problem knowing when to stop with hard spirits. Thanks dad!!
My {sperm doner as I fondly called him behind his back} was a true Alkie. He gave me my first drink. White Lighting! Wow it was a great start at 15
It burned and burned good. The burn is what I enjoyed way more that the effects. In my 40 and 50s I could drink a party time bottle of Old Charter A DAY!!!

It's a wonder I am alive
Old 02-14-2012, 09:21 AM   #175
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I have never been able to sleep "normally" after chemo. My regular doctor wanted me to take Ambien. I decided not to and just continue with melatonian.
Sometimes it works beautifully--I take a lot of it. However, if I've done anything to mess up my blood sugar (eating too many carbs or drinking wine), I wake up with a pounding heart and just can't sleep. Oh, the promises I make when that happens. Have you ever tried alternative medication? It might work, but then again, I don't know if there's any interference with your other necessary meds. I also find the mag drink helps me relax and sleep, too.

Your home high in the mountains sounds ideal, but then so did Hawaii. You lived there four years? How wonderful that must have been. Except for college, I've never left the East Coast and much of that has been concentrated only on the Southern states. I would love to live in the mountains (I think). So pretty.

Melatonian~~ I have been takig 5mg since 2005, I think thats right. I have to have that to sleep good. I use to lay in bed for hours. I jus can't swich of my brain. Thoughts pour in when I lay down. I steep like a baby now. I read up on it on line. I remember it said if you take too much it will not help. I was taking 3mg and had to up it. There is something called a M storm if you take too much.

The MAG. I have heard it helps with bathroom issues. Does it really help with that?

You said you will wake up with a pounding heart. Sounds to me like your sugar was spiking. Mine did that when I was on insulin and I ate too much candy, the real candy! Scared me silly! I have had a heart attack. Happened about 20 years ago. I think high sugar caused it.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:24 AM   #176
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I have suffered from severe constipation in the past and I would do ANYTHING to prevent it. However, I found fiber supplements actually prevented weight loss. I also read a book (maybe The Fiber Menace?) that said they weren't beneficial. What I do is occasionally take a Colace (stool softener) and I always drink a mag supplement. It works. I probably don't need the Colace, but I still use it sometimes. The other thing that really helps me is drinking coconut oil in warm water or coffee. I have read many people say that on pure carnivore diets, there will just naturally be less waste.

So if you don't feel constipated, you aren't. I think it's just normal. However, if you are constipated, try the magna calm or something similar.

I tried the fiber in a bottle. Made my B/S go up and my weight loss STOP
Old 02-14-2012, 09:32 AM   #177
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:

Saying that- I am on different meds now than I was when I lost the weight in 2004. I take a different anxiety med (Buspar) and the Ambian.

Plus, I now am medicated for asthma (Pulmocourt inhaler daily and Xopenex as needed. Stupid asthma- high altitude induced but I wouldn't move down the mountain). I also take Altenolol for a heart condition (not weight related). And a Xyrtec every night for allergies.

That's a lot! And I'm normally the one that doesn't like to take an asprin.

I'm sorry you have to take them meds. I bet it will slow your weight loss down.

You have aniexty? I did too. It took years to figure out it was my B/S that was causing it. Both my son's have same problem. We 3 were told by 3 different doctors that we were having PBCs. Scarie sometimes 4 all three of us....
I was told allergy meds would make me gain. I MUST take 3 Anthistamines 2x a day.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:43 AM   #178
Blabbermouth!!!

I recond I ran everyone off.
I'm sorry.
I posted too much again.
Well today I am gona try to be as true to my plan as I can be.

I send my best wishes we all have a great LC day!
Old 02-14-2012, 10:07 AM   #179
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I want to say I am sorry I lost it last night and went on about all that heavy stuff. I have a problem with my chatterings. I do mean this. I am sorry.

Mary Louise, I was going to pm you, but I think all of us would agree you didn't go on too much about anything. Really. I always enjoy your posts--I love your honesty and ability to just say it as it is. So, I'm saying it here instead of a private message: Don't change the way you post.

Those of us of a "certain age," who are fortunate enough to be there for our parents' deaths, all tingled when we read your words. You are a good daughter and a good sister. And as Tarrah said, our families--our parents--have had such an influence on how we eat and treat ourselves. For you it seemed food equaled love. For me, food was probably a way I rebelled! Tarrah, when my father called me fat as a teenager, it broke my heart. Here's to our healing and (for me)making sure I never treat my own children like that.

And Mary Louise, no one thinks you're a nutty fruitcake (umm, sounds good). You are the heart of this thread, and don't forget it.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:10 AM   #180
Major LCF Poster!

Extra kudos to your DH marylouise!! How sweet of him

Constance – I agree with the less residue thing with carnivore diets. It makes sense. I experience something a bit similar with the rottie DH and I recently got. She was having cheap dog food before getting here, and she had huge BM compared with our other dog. Now that she’s eating proper food with no fillers, corn or grains the volume of her BMs is significantly smaller. I just got a bit angsty because I didn’t “go” in three (probably four) days and I was feeling totally off. I’ve been under considerable stress lately, so I’m guessing that’s also part of the issue.

I guess I should list the amounts of tuna salad I’m eating! I mixed three cans of tuna with mayo, and all the other ingredients, and I ate it through the day. I’m feeling about the same size, and the scale has been playing tricks on me (probably because of my constipation thingy too). I’m trying to eat as clean as I can.

Sorry to hear about the scale bumping up Tarrah – I’m right there too. I guess I’m going to step on the scale once a week (a feat right there for me). We girls and our darn hormones… I put on a ton of weight whenever TOM is near.

I also have this theory that I need to keep my eye on how much I’m eating. If we eat too little weight loss stalls too. So many variables!! It’s interesting to experiment and see what works and what doesn’t – makes it fun I guess