Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2012, 04:31 AM   #331
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tony8
Stats: At my heaviest: 272 Since 4/7/10: 245/227.8/185
WOE: my own - low carb - low cal - low fat
Start Date: April 7, 2010
abi, those meals were delicious!...i enjoyed 'em a lot...mostly because my daughter was sitting at both tables with me :-)

ff, i hope you are replacing the diet soda with good ol' plain H2O...i bought some of the fiber supplement you mix in water as i figured fiber is healthy and is supposed to help you feel fuller, longer...i mix in a heaping amount a couple of times a day - tasteless - and it seems to be helping with the appetite...has anyone else ever tried this?...

sarah is working today, so i am visiting a studio where i plan to have some demos done - demos are professional recordings of your songs...then tonight, i am meeting a bunch of friends at a bar for a buddy's birthday party...i have not touched an ounce of alcohol since i have been on this trip - in fact, i don't think i've had a sip of anything alcoholic since i was here in september, but i will have a drink tonight...

then back home tomorrow...i hate leaving sarah, but also hate being away from home and the rest of my kids too...such a dilemma!...we may all drive down in a couple of weeks when dw and youngest son are on school break...

i'll try to check in later...have a great day everyone!

245 244 243 242 241 240 239 238 237 236 235 234 233 232 231 230 229 228 227 226 225 224 223 222 221 220 219 218 217 216 215 214 213 212 211 210 209 208 207 206 205 204 203 202 201 200 199 198 197 196 195 194 193 192 191 190 189 188 187 186 185

Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2012, 05:52 AM   #332
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: artemis19
Stats: lost 125 lbs (size 22W to 4)/8/6
WOE: LC my way/calorie and carb cycling
Start Date: off and on since 2004
Tony, I haven't eaten at those restaurants. I'll put them on my list of places to try.

I got in over a gallon of water yesterday and feeling less bloated. The scale is almost down to where it was last week so it looks like this episode of water retention is almost over. I took some cold meds last night because I started sneezing and feeling like a cold is coming on. I want to go home this weekend, so I popped a couple of supposedly non-drowsy pills before bed. I have never done well with cold meds so I have major medicine head this morning!
Old 02-09-2012, 07:27 AM   #333
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: flatferenghi
i am taking in more plain water.

however, once the weather gets warm, my plain water intake rises exponentially. I have 2 hard boiled eggs in the fridge. this is the time i usually eat them. BUT, I am not hungry enough to go over and take the shells off...ergo, i cannot be THAT hungry. I will eat them at lunch. this will give me 50 WW points to play with for my McD feast. I usually get enough fiber from my broccoli, but i will look into that, Tony, especially if it will lower my appetite. Thanks for the tip. FF
Old 02-09-2012, 09:39 AM   #334
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
bad
i cheated
had a bowl of S/F ice cream
then finished it off
in total darkness
we live in our travel bus so it is easy to also make room darker than it is now
brb
back
made bus darker
reflects my mood
puter too bright turned it down
just noticed the blinking on puter matches the tick tock of the clock
I'm happy to see all ya'll.

FF if you will put it in cold water and weight it down it will defrost tons faster.
* ff I saw your post on water too
i put froze pack's of meat in submerged ice cold water.
Never ever change out the water. It works well.

I'm so mad at myself I could go go and jump in some ice water.
Ya'll it ant fail. I have struggled for almost a year and I am 20 pounds from my { first goal }. What the crap makes me and others do this kind of crap to self.

My poor keys are gona pop off my keyboard. It's 10 years old. Need a new one anyway. This one is so old it is like a typewriter!

Everyone I am wrong to continue to talk to ya'll. I am very mad at myself. I FEEL FAT! I FEEL SO FAT I LOATH MY BODY. i FEEL SO PETRADED IN MY OWN SKIN. i AM WHERE I AM ABOUT READY TO FOR DANG SURE IMPLODE. i AM ALMOST TO THE POINT OF SAYING blank IT!!!

It's a very good thing that my husband went to his brothers again. He is trying his best to teach him to play the guitar. My brother in law is tone dead. YOU can't even sing in the shower if you are tone dead. At least within hearing distance of my ears that can pick out a single wrong key. OH it drives me insane.

We have two grown sons that are good at what they play. When the boys were young their dad got the oldest a set of drums and the youngest a bass guitar. They got pretty good. Then life happened the youngest got married in the 11th grade. Went to within grad. came home. Had 2 sons by then. His music was put on hold. He is a very brite man. He runs a company now. He does that on computer. When I said runs I didn't mean he runs around all day. He keeps the company running with each key stroke. His dad gave him his very own personal guitar. My DH had had it for a long time. He even had it go live. It has a wonderful tone.

Our oldest son is in glass. He laid his drums down a long time ago. But unlike his sibling he stopped playing music. Now at 42 he has a hankering to learn the guitar. I want him on drums, but its a no-brainer. You go where your heart is.

They all three sing. And wow how they sing. Not this empty sharp noise some call music. They do stuff that has a soul. Now this is the kicker. I write. This shapeless brainless fatness selfish HEWMON writes. Ha ha ha. I'm worth less than the pen and paper that has been my world all of my life.

I am a cheater.........

I am worth zip.........

I am fixing to do what I said I was gona do, which is go back to ya'll first page and start with number one and maybe I will have got up out of the gutter and showered to start anew......

We shall see. I'm sorry for dumping on ya'll..............
Old 02-09-2012, 10:05 AM   #335
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: marylouise
Stats: 300 / 154.8 / 150-5'3"- 61 YR.
WOE: 72` DADR with the List!
Start Date: March 1, 2011
Tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony8 View Post
abi, those meals were delicious!...i enjoyed 'em a lot...mostly because my daughter was sitting at both tables with me :-)

ff, i hope you are replacing the diet soda with good ol' plain H2O...i bought some of the fiber supplement you mix in water as i figured fiber is healthy and is supposed to help you feel fuller, longer...i mix in a heaping amount a couple of times a day - tasteless - and it seems to be helping with the appetite...has anyone else ever tried this?...

sarah is working today, so i am visiting a studio where i plan to have some demos done - demos are professional recordings of your songs...then tonight, i am meeting a bunch of friends at a bar for a buddy's birthday party...i have not touched an ounce of alcohol since i have been on this trip - in fact, i don't think i've had a sip of anything alcoholic since i was here in september, but i will have a drink tonight...Tony you are a professional recording artist? Wow, it really is a small world after all What kind of music do you do?

then back home tomorrow...i hate leaving sarah, but also hate being away from home and the rest of my kids too...such a dilemma!...we may all drive down in a couple of weeks when dw and youngest son are on school break...

i'll try to check in later...have a great day everyone!

I was on my way back to page one and I read your post. That's cool. What do you play. My DH plays rhythm and sings. And both son's are into music. I have 6 grand kids too that love to sing and play. Already we have one grand son that has been going to college to be a music teacher. My DH's dad sung too. It's in their blood. I don't sing. I did at one time work on playing the organ. My DH got me a{ Farfesie } Spelled Wrong, when I was pg with second boy. I just can't get out there. I'm too bashful.

I'm really going to read first page now. I will not stop to read. I want ever read past if I don't just go do it....
Old 02-09-2012, 10:50 AM   #336

just finished the briefest lunch in history...

it took less than 30 seconds to devour, after i removed the shells, and added 1 T mayo and black pepper. yet, hard to believe, it was enough. while we are talking, i am drinking water, and listening to an audio cassette(remember those?)of a 1967 recital of the great Catalan soprano Montserrat Caballe. I wish i could be equally contained in the evenings. That totalled 1.2 gr carbs (although I think i may round it down to 1.0 gr. they were the size of Hummingbird eggs), and 9 WW points. That leaves me with 44 points, and i am going to need every bloody one of them. FF
Old 02-09-2012, 04:32 PM   #337
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: vli1127
Stats: Obese/overweight/feeling good
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Restart everyday
So, my mother calls me last night and asks if I would like to go to WW with her. "It is so much better than it used to be, you can eat all the fruit you want, no points". I politely declined. I am not against eating fruit, but I AM trying to get out of the "diet" mentality.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:09 PM   #338

hold your ground, baby!!!

as a member of WW, "unlimited" fruit is not an invitation to an orchard wide bacchanale. Just as unlimited zero carb on ATKINS is not an invite to vacuum every cow in the Chicago beef stockyards (i think it's in Chicago). The reason why fruit is unlimited is because they would rather have u eat an add'l fruit or 2 than a case of Milky Ways. U must pay attention to your feelings of satiety. By the time u are full...it's too late. On WW, u do not have to eat fruit at all. I don't!!! Also they have added more points to lots of carby stuff. There IS hope for that organization. I know too many people who have lost tons of weight on WW. It may not be for everyone, BUT it does work for millions, just like ATKINS!!! Oh, tonight, I devoured the 2 Angus Burgers. I am holding back on the Grilled Chicken Caesar just in case it is ABSOLUTELY necessary. Otherwise, I will have it for breakfast. FF
Old 02-09-2012, 07:27 PM   #339
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

marylouise, i am a country songwriter and when i am in the swing of things, i am in nashville every month to co-write with some of the most talented folks on the planet...there's a piano, 4 electric and 6 acoustic guitars in our house...i am not much of a singer or player - i'm good enough to convey what i write, but in nashville i'm considered a pretty good songwriter... :-)

also, for what it is worth, i don't think you should beat yourself up so much - you didn't commit murder, you ate some tasty junk food - enjoy it, shrug it off and get back on track...you've done an amazing job losing as much weight as you have - pat yourself on the back and be kind to that little girl inside you... :-)

abi, hope you had a good day off!...

vicki, i think you are smart to be considering your mindset as much as you are...you will find something that works and that you can adhere to - i am amazed at how hard you work at this...

ff, you're welcome for the fiber tip - hope it helps you as much as it seems to have helped me...did you hold off on the salad?...

artemis, congrats on the water...you HAVE to try arnold's...i think it is only open 10-2 and there is a line out the door unless you go early or late...it is worth it!...are you going home?...

i was a good boy again today:
b: small fruit salad
l: grilled salmon salad with parmesan-peppercorn dressing - YUMMY!...i ate the 5oz. salmon and left half the salad
d: chicken parm - i made it for sarah, had a piece and avoided the pasta i made...

NO SNACKS again today :-) i don't know why i am not hungrier than i am as i am really eating less this week...i know this will end as soon as i get home!

flying home in the a.m....gonna miss sarah!

Last edited by tony8; 02-09-2012 at 07:31 PM..
Old 02-10-2012, 03:51 AM   #340
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Abigale
WOE: low carb
Start Date: January 2008
Tony, hope you had a good trip home. Good advice to Marylouise. I did have a good afternoon and evening off. Stopped to see the elderly relative, then to grocery store, went home and did some cleaning, took Bama out for some exercise, a little tv, talked to daughter on phone. Not very exciting but relaxing. Always love not having to get back in car after dinner to drive back to Vermont.

Vicki, I wish fruit was healthy. I could eat a ton of it. It is that sweet tooth talking. I know you are going to find a good woe that you can live with.

I have tried recently to incorporate some low carb items that would satisfy my cravings for carbs like the one minute muffin and the sugarless, flourless browinies but I was craving and gaining. I am in a happy place right now eating mainly eggs, meat, tuna, a little cheese, mayo, butter and pork rinds for crunch. I don't know what clicks in my mind or attitude where I can go one day thinking "ick on eggs" to "boy, I could eat a hard boiled egg right now!" I am feeling a little slimmer today but not enough to weigh myself yet. Yesterday I had more pot roast (DH cooked a real big one) pork rinds, and two hamburgers.

FF, glad the resisting temptation is giving you more satisfaction. And happy that some of your unpleasant symptoms have disappeared. Me too.

Marylouise, your family sounds so talented! Have they ever put a performance on youtube we could watch? Wishing you a good day. See you over at meat and eggs.

Artemis, hope you didn't come down with a cold and made it home to see your family this weekend!

Hope everyone has a terrific day!
Old 02-10-2012, 03:52 AM   #341

i thought ARNOLD's was only on HAPPY DAYS!!!

I DID NOT eat the salad, and i AM having it for bkfst. It is right beside me, and says hi to all of y'all. I remembered to bring my slivered almonds. the carb count on 1 pkt of McD/Newman's CAESAR dressing is 4. Ergo, i will have only 1/2. Most of the salad is of the green leafy sort with a couple of cherry tomatos. There is also some grated cheese and a cheekon chest. I think 6 grams is a good count. Oh, someone in my office gave me a free iced coffee (black no sugar) from McD yesterday afternoon. It was just what the doctor ordered and very much appreciated. I did need something late in the evening, so i ate a small bag of pork rinds.(the whole bag was only 240 calories, zero carbs, and 8-9 WW points, probably a tad less. I will be drinking tons of water today to deal with the salt part of the equation. The main reason these Blitzes were established was to create better eating behaviors. Part of that is to JETTISON SELF RECRIMINATION after off plan behaviors. Holding on to old baggage will not enable us to strengthen newly gained good eating behaviors. THE PAST IS THE PAST, No one knows that better than I. FF
Old 02-10-2012, 06:09 AM   #342
Senior LCF Member

Have my car packed and ready to head home after work. They are forecasting a bit of winter mix, so hopefully it will not stick.

My mom bought me a pair of slacks for Christmas. They were tight (I had to suck in a bit to get them zipped up) but I kept them since I know I am trying to lose inches. Well, I decided to try them on today and they fit! No sucking in required! I hope my mom notices that I am wearing them and that they are not tight anymore. It's funny how minor accomplishments like that can set the mood for the whole day!

And Marylouise, you are doing a great job! I actually think that an occasional treat or off plan reward if planned properly can help with long term weight loss maintenance. But some would disagree. For example, I have been watching very strictly this week, knowing that I am going home and the likelihood of eating something off plan is high. So following my plan strictly before and after will keep me on the right track. You just have to tell yourself that you are in control, not the food!
Old 02-10-2012, 06:42 AM   #343
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Gibby
Stats: 349.8/336.0/190
WOE: Whatever works
Start Date: 7/29/2014
Hi guys....

I've been reading all of your posts and am keeping up with you all but haven't posted myself. I've been dealing with the on-going computer issues, illness and now this week, car trouble and I just haven't felt like talking much.

Needless-to-say, I haven't been strict on program. I've gained less than a pound. I'll be back on program tomorrow after I go to the grocery store and stock up on the things I need.

TTYL
Old 02-10-2012, 10:30 AM   #344

wonderful, Artemis, wonderful.

i am hoping for similar results, as all my pants are somewhat snug after my indulgence. Also great advice. A controlled indulgence can be the glue that keeps us connected to plan. I have not been so strict with myself for a long time. No diet soda except for the once a day FAYGO choc soda. No FRANKENFOODS. but i am so enjoying real good old fashioned Induction friendly food, i feel no deprivation. I traded in my free birthday meal at OUTBACK for a movie ticket-STAR WARS Phantom Menace episode I in 3D. I just am not ready for a BIG
Old 02-10-2012, 10:35 AM   #345

fat finger syndrome.

cont'd: I am just not ready for a BIG restaurant meal. I AM going to have steak and eggs tomorrow, but i am making it. Enjoy the weekend. FF
Old 02-10-2012, 04:08 PM   #346
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

hi everyone!...back home and happy to see everyone here but missing sarah...emily came home from school tonight to surprise me, so that is helping!...

ff, nice job holding off on the salad - good boy!...

abi, i do think that many fruits are good for you...there are so many vitamins, minerals, fiber etc in rich, anti-oxidant fruit like bluberries, strawberries, melon, apples etc...i think it is better to grab a piece of fruit to satisfy a sweet craving than even a SF snack with all the chemicals they contain...i believe that if something is natural, unprocessed and tastes good, we are probably supposed/designed to eat it... :-) btw, sounds like a nice day off!

artemis, have a safe trip home and a BIG CONGRATS on the slacks fitting - major accomplishment!...

marilee, i miss you around here - sorry you have had so many irritating troubles...hope to see you back soon...

was good today:
b: an all-natural bar made with coconut and almonds...very good
l: 6-in turkey, lettuce and tomato whole wheat subway sub with mustard only...no cheese and threw out about half the bread
d: hot wings
Old 02-10-2012, 04:23 PM   #347

Dr. Atkins approves of fruits after Induction....

He emphasizes the berries. Lowest in sugar of the fruits, and highest in all the good stuff. I must be SO CAREFUL with fruit. It really does exacerbate my appetite. I don't have to tell u what my mom did to me when she saw me exacerbating. I will only bring in 1 small portion of fruit into the house from time to time. It is not that time yet. I walked up and down the aisles at SHOPRITE, exposing myself to all the wrong foods. I was curious to see which category of off- plan yummos called my name the loudest. Was it the pastries? was it the ice cream? was it the chocolate and candy bars? was it the bagged candy? was it the crunchos (chips,pretzels etc)? was it the breads, bagels? The potatos, the corn? I myself did not know until I hit the magic aisle. I will leave u all guessing for a while. Fear not-none of them came home with me. FFR
Old 02-11-2012, 02:38 AM   #348
Major LCF Poster!

Artemis, the pants fitting without having to suck in is major! All my pants (except the khakhi pants I never got back into) are stretch including my jeans and cordoroys. If I ever get into the famous khakis I will really be happy!

Marilee, why do these aggravations always come in waves? You are due for a nice long stretch of calmness!

FF, I'm curious what off plan item was the most alluring. When I am shopping and I see ice cream, chips and stuff all boxed up I am not tempted. Now seeing pastries out on a display - those get to me.

Tony, did you get under 219? Hope so!

Had the usual to eat yesterday - some ground beef, pot roast, 2 hard boiled eggs and some pork rinds. Not enough water as usual.

Hope you all have a great Saturday!
Old 02-11-2012, 10:43 AM   #349
Senior LCF Member

Well, the first thing my parents said when they saw me was, "Wow, you have really slimmed down since Christmas!! And you got into those slacks we bought you!" It really made me feel like all the hard work I've been doing it paying off. My Dad added in, "please don't dry up and blow away"...lol. He's so over-protective of me.

I have been here less than 24 hrs and I have already avoided a cheesecake they had for dessert last night and cinnamon rolls at my brother's house this morning. Though they looked and SMELLED like a piece of heaven, I thought to myself, you've just successfully fit into a smaller size pants, do you really want to blow it for one cinnamon roll that will just leave you wanting another? The answer was no! Bob and weave my friends, bob and weave!
Old 02-11-2012, 03:13 PM   #350

so glad y'all are beating temptation!!!

no need to suffer though. if u know u are visiting, or someone is visiting u, make some low carb alternatives. Abi, if u are gonna do pork rinds (and why shouldn't you)remember to up the water. The big G just ended 15 minutes ago. A great way to spend 5 hrs and 45 minutes. Today's eats are: Feeding #1-1/2 lb Hebrew Nat'l Salami & deli mustard (4 gr carbs). Feeding #2-3 oz wild nova smoked salmon (lox) plus 1.5 oz muenster cheese. (1gr) Feeding t#3-large chef salad (mostly lettuce)plus 2 T Caesar dressing, and 1/2 oz broken up walnut halves (no more than 10 gr-i would say 8, which incl 1 T Int'l Delight sugar free cream in my iced coffee.) I hope there will be no Feeding #4. I will have the steak and eggs tomorrow. FF
Old 02-12-2012, 02:47 AM   #351
Major LCF Poster!

Artemis, what a great post! Your experience at home has me pumped up too!

And FF, I love when you plan your different meals for the day ( subject to change of course) with all your WW points and carbs.

I will run to the store to get something for brother and sister-in-law for breakfast for after church as we don't go out to eat anymore on Sunday. Planning on a ready made quiche and bacon. I am not crazy about those and don't eat the crust but sil likes them. Probably the brocolli and cheese one. I have plenty of eggs here at Mom's so I will have a small sliver of quiche and some scrambled eggs.

Have a wonderful Sunday all!
Old 02-12-2012, 10:29 AM   #352

came back from THE BAKERY.

Bought a few things, which i will space out throughout the coming week (at my age, birthday awareness lasts longer than 1 mere day)incl; 2 portions pistachio gelato each of which, with 1 low carb sesame cookie yields 4.1 net gr.; 1 lc muffin(marble)=5 net gr; 1 portion of lc cheesecake(this one is an individual portion and larger-ergo I will have it for 2 x for 3 gr each; and finally 1 lc tiramisu=3gr. Of course i got a lc bread (3 gr per 2 slices). Since i will be alternating it with the Toufayan lc pita, the bread should last 3 weeks at work. I am still waiting for you Blitzers to guess which off-plan food called my name the loudest. I am going to have breakfast soon. Last night, I regret to say, I did have a feeding #4-2 large orders of ribs. zero carbs but put me past my daily totals. Feeding #3 took place at about 3:30pm.
Feeding #4 took place after 9pm. IT HAPPENS. FF
Old 02-12-2012, 10:48 AM   #353
Major LCF Poster!

FF, In case I am still half asleep when I post in the morning at 3 or 4am and forget it, I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday!
Old 02-12-2012, 02:14 PM   #354
Senior LCF Member

Made it back safe and sound. Ate more calories and carbs than I intended at dinner last night, but I managed to avoid all sweets and junk while I was there! Went to the store and ready to get back to IF this week. Cooking a stir fry as we speak. My 30 day shred dvd came in on Friday so I can't wait to start! Either tonight or tomorrow night. Hoping to shred some real inches with this! Getting all the compliments at home was just what I needed to renew my energy
Old 02-12-2012, 05:29 PM   #355

good for u Artemis!!!

i go through living hell every night.(perhaps i exaggerate just a bit, but ony just.) i finished 1/2 chicken plus sauted broc in garlic preceded by a pint container of chicken broth . More than a normal portion for a normal person, HEWMON or otherwise. I finished only 1/2 hour ago, and I could eat a hippo now. I had 1 lc gelato (2.6 gr about 4 pm), & 1 lc tiramisu (3 gr net)after the chicken dinner. I REFUSE to eat anything else for the rest of the evening. I will drink my cares away(water, seltzer & 1 Faygo diet choc soda...then more water and seltzer. I have the Grammy show on for a while. I have Vivaldi on the back burner, so I will not be watching the whole show. Pity about Whitney Houston. Too many people dieing young, owing to drugs. FF
Old 02-12-2012, 05:53 PM   #356
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

hi everyone!

artemis, i am so happy to hear about your trip home and your parents' reaction - you have been working so hard, you deserve all the credit in the world...i'm proud of you!

abi, why don't you guys go out for breakfast anymore?...will you go again when the cc opens?...i agree those store quiches are only so-so...you should try making a crustless quiche for yourself - they are soooo yummy!

ff, is your birthday tomorrow???...happy birthday brother!...1/2 chicken is not overdoing it - they serve 1/2 chickens in restaurants...all lean protein, my friend...try drinking water and holding off on eating for an hour and your appetite may subside - i know you know that, but sometimes we need a reminder...

inexplicably, i was up to 221.2 both yesterday and today (up 1.6 lbs.)...i did eat quite a bit of salt on friday night with the wings, but sheesh...not worried though, as i feel thinner and got two comments that i looked thinner in nashville...and i feel thinner, so it is not making much sense, but i'm gonna keep doing what i'm doing and hope my body stops fighting me... :-)

missed my guitar - didn't bring it with me this trip, so i had it in my hands most of the day today :-)

what has happened to marylouise????...oh mary......we don't let you go so easily!

Last edited by tony8; 02-12-2012 at 05:54 PM..
Old 02-12-2012, 09:30 PM   #357

i made it.

i will be going to bed soon, and hungry. Just continue-ing the drinking (& keeping the bathroom door open- heh heh heh). Thanks for the birthday wishes, Tony. I MAY, weather permitting, go to AC next Sunday for the day. Good to get away, even for the day. I will NOT be doing the buffet at the TROPICANA-too dangerous. I will find something on the boardwalk. FF
Old 02-13-2012, 02:22 AM   #358
Major LCF Poster!

Really Happy Birthday today FF! Have a wonderful day! I also think half a chicken is not more than a portion too.

Tony, since Mom has had her set back we don't go to breakfast. She can't come with us so we just cook up something back her house after church. I was so hungry I ate two pieces of the quiche without the crust. It was like eating fluff and not worth the carbs. Yes, a homemade quiche would be so much better tasting. I will have to do a little more advance planning.

Besides the two pieces of quiche I had some pork rinds, ground beef and pot roast.

Must get Mom's breakfast. Will check back later.

Have a great Monday all!
Old 02-13-2012, 02:27 AM   #359
Major LCF Poster!

oops, double post

Last edited by Abigale; 02-13-2012 at 02:29 AM..
Old 02-13-2012, 06:40 AM   #360
Senior LCF Member

Happy Birthday FF! Party like a rock star!

Woke up with a really strange headache...not like my normal migraines, so no idea what it could be. No matter, let the fasting begin! Well actually it began last night, so I'll have a really nice dinner tonight. Hoping to avoid the snow in the forecast. Southerners don't know how to drive in snow!
Closed Thread