Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2010, 12:35 PM   #91
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
DENMW's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,383
Gallery: DENMW
Stats: 243/155/139 5'4", Age 62
WOE: Vegan
Today if the Fat Flush miracle juice fast for me. I have the next 3 days planned out according to the book. That's as much planning as I've done but I've even logged my food in for the next 3 days into ***********. So, I pray I can stick to my plan. This will give me a great start to getting on track with my eating again. I can do it. I can do it. I will do it!
DENMW is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2010, 12:02 PM   #92
Blabbermouth!!!
 
misty1028's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Western Massachusetts
Posts: 6,848
Gallery: misty1028
Stats: high 189 to 115 restart 169/139/120
WOE: low carb-Atkins/South Beach
Start Date: 1st-9-13-04 restart 1-1-11
Linda let me know how the Fat Flush works I may try that . I've read your accomplishment along the way and I know you can do it. I know for myself the older I'm getting the harder the weight comes off, We'll get there. And when we get there this time, it's for keeps.
misty1028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:10 AM   #93
Blabbermouth!!!
 
vli1127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Central Iowa
Posts: 5,121
Gallery: vli1127
Stats: Obese/overweight/feeling good
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Restart everyday
I regained the 10 lbs lost on this last vacation. Starting Fat Flush Plan P1 today.
vli1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:31 AM   #94
Blabbermouth!!!
 
misty1028's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Western Massachusetts
Posts: 6,848
Gallery: misty1028
Stats: high 189 to 115 restart 169/139/120
WOE: low carb-Atkins/South Beach
Start Date: 1st-9-13-04 restart 1-1-11
Vicki I'm still holding onto vacation lbs too. I see you and Linda are both doing the Fat Flush, I think I'll look that up. I know I need some kind of change to get the scale moving again.
misty1028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 03:28 PM   #95
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
DENMW's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,383
Gallery: DENMW
Stats: 243/155/139 5'4", Age 62
WOE: Vegan
Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1028 View Post
Linda let me know how the Fat Flush works I may try that . I've read your accomplishment along the way and I know you can do it. I know for myself the older I'm getting the harder the weight comes off, We'll get there. And when we get there this time, it's for keeps.
Misty, thanks for the reminder of my accomplishments and for the encouragement. I tend to focus on just what I've done wrong instead of all the things I'm doing right. I'm not really doing the Fat Flush plan as a diet and basically I drink the miracle juice because I like it and it's healthy. I didn't even make it through the entire day this time of the juice fast. I am eating the Fat Flush food though because they suuport liver function and I've had elevated liver enzymes for some time and they are finally back in normal range. I'm also taking the Fat Flush supplements to promote healthy liver funtion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vli1127 View Post
I regained the 10 lbs lost on this last vacation. Starting Fat Flush Plan P1 today.
Vicki, don't sweat it. It will come off quickly. It was vacation and that happens sometimes. Hopefully you had fun. I am going on vacation next week to visit my family in Albany NY. My brother makes his famous homemade pizza dough and cooks it on the outdoor grill and I know I will eat that. I won't go crazy though because everyone will be watching what I eat and specially in light of the fact of my weight gain of 30 lb. I can't stray too far.

I'm struggling right now though gang and the only thing that saves me from gaining big time is all the exercise I do. I did update my stats today and it aint pretty.
__________________
Live joyfully,
Linda
Prayer is a golden key which when kept bright by constant use will unlock the treasures of heaven and earth.
Lost 100 pounds, my story
DENMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 08:47 AM   #96
Blabbermouth!!!
 
vli1127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Central Iowa
Posts: 5,121
Gallery: vli1127
Stats: Obese/overweight/feeling good
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Restart everyday
I weighed in at TOPS last night and was up 6 lbs on their scale. (see stats). Thanks for the encouragement Linda, I know it will come off again. I am determined. Pizza is something that I indulge in occasionally, so I don't see anything wrong with you eating your brother's specialty.
vli1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 06:26 AM   #97
Blabbermouth!!!
 
misty1028's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Western Massachusetts
Posts: 6,848
Gallery: misty1028
Stats: high 189 to 115 restart 169/139/120
WOE: low carb-Atkins/South Beach
Start Date: 1st-9-13-04 restart 1-1-11
Well I'm down a lb of my vacation gain. Love to get that off asap and continue on my way.

Vicki we'll get our vacation gain off. But the fun I had was so worth it. I went to Maine to see family and friends I hadn't see in years.

Linda have a great time on your vacation, and I wouldn't pass up home made pizza either. The weather's been really nice in NY. My oldest son lives there. I've been reading up on the Fat Flush and it sounds pretty good. Is it by Dr Ann Louise?
misty1028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:35 AM   #98
Blabbermouth!!!
 
vli1127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Central Iowa
Posts: 5,121
Gallery: vli1127
Stats: Obese/overweight/feeling good
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Restart everyday
Misty, so glad you had a good time with your family in Maine. I know we can get this wt back off. Let's do it!!
vli1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:44 AM   #99
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
DENMW's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,383
Gallery: DENMW
Stats: 243/155/139 5'4", Age 62
WOE: Vegan
Quote:
Originally Posted by vli1127 View Post
I weighed in at TOPS last night and was up 6 lbs on their scale. (see stats). Thanks for the encouragement Linda, I know it will come off again. I am determined. Pizza is something that I indulge in occasionally, so I don't see anything wrong with you eating your brother's specialty.
Atleast you cought it at 6 lb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1028 View Post
Well I'm down a lb of my vacation gain. Love to get that off asap and continue on my way.

Vicki we'll get our vacation gain off. But the fun I had was so worth it. I went to Maine to see family and friends I hadn't see in years.

Linda have a great time on your vacation, and I wouldn't pass up home made pizza either. The weather's been really nice in NY. My oldest son lives there. I've been reading up on the Fat Flush and it sounds pretty good. Is it by Dr Ann Louise?
on being down a lb. I'm going to learn from you guys and not let my vacation eating get out of hand. the Fat Flush is Ann Louise Gittleman. I'm actually doing a partial miracle juice fast today. I had a terrible fall yesterday at my friend's pool. She lives in a condo and we were in the pool and I had to use the restroom. She told me to be careful of the tile as it gets slippery when wet. Well, I didn't realize that the small outside hall was also tile so when I stepped on it my feet went out from under me and I fell back and stopped my fall by smacking my head on the side concrete wall. I instantly got an egg sized bump on my head and a horrible headache. I was really concerned last night and Roger was great about helping me with ice and I asked him to go out and get me some wonton soup. He also got cashew chicken for himself and way too much so I endulged in that also. The chicken was breaded. So, I did not have a good day with my eating. Thank God today I am fine. The bump went down and is a little sore but my neck and shoulder which last night was sore is fine. Thank you God.

Have a great day everyone.
DENMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:19 PM   #100
Blabbermouth!!!
 
vli1127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Central Iowa
Posts: 5,121
Gallery: vli1127
Stats: Obese/overweight/feeling good
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Restart everyday
Did Roger have to wake you up every 2 hours? Glad you are ok Linda, ouch.
vli1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 02:37 PM   #101
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
DENMW's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,383
Gallery: DENMW
Stats: 243/155/139 5'4", Age 62
WOE: Vegan
Quote:
Originally Posted by vli1127 View Post
Did Roger have to wake you up every 2 hours? Glad you are ok Linda, ouch.
No, he read that being I didn't pass out that it was safe for me to sleep.
DENMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 04:09 AM   #102
Major LCF Poster!
 
slimlizzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: On a hill in Wisconsin
Posts: 1,774
Gallery: slimlizzie
Stats: 186/180/148 fully clothed
WOE: LC
Start Date: 1999
Mia...not giving up!

Quote:
I had a terrible fall yesterday at my friend's pool. She lives in a condo and we were in the pool and I had to use the restroom. She told me to be careful of the tile as it gets slippery when wet. Well, I didn't realize that the small outside hall was also tile so when I stepped on it my feet went out from under me and I fell back and stopped my fall by smacking my head on the side concrete wall. I instantly got an egg sized bump on my head and a horrible headache. I was really concerned last night and Roger was great about helping me with ice and I asked him to go out and get me some wonton soup. He also got cashew chicken for himself and way too much so I endulged in that also. The chicken was breaded. So, I did not have a good day with my eating. Thank God today I am fine. The bump went down and is a little sore but my neck and shoulder which last night was sore is fine. Thank you God.
Thank you God! I hope all is well Linda.

As for me I am back from AR. House still has not sold. I am stressed to the MAX. and my weight is showing it I am back up higher than ever 183. But I will not give up. I am using ****** and going to get this poundage off! Back to LC the only thing that has ever really worked for me.

Missed you all!
slimlizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 06:00 AM   #103
Major LCF Poster!
 
slimlizzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: On a hill in Wisconsin
Posts: 1,774
Gallery: slimlizzie
Stats: 186/180/148 fully clothed
WOE: LC
Start Date: 1999
Looks pretty quiet in here are we over?

Well I am keepin on!! somewhere.


Anybody hear from Dr. Sam??
slimlizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 05:27 PM   #104
Blabbermouth!!!
 
vli1127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Central Iowa
Posts: 5,121
Gallery: vli1127
Stats: Obese/overweight/feeling good
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Restart everyday
I still check in every now and then Lizzie. I am doing ok and back on track with Fast Track Detox Diet and Fat Flush Plan.
vli1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 07:02 PM   #105
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
DENMW's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,383
Gallery: DENMW
Stats: 243/155/139 5'4", Age 62
WOE: Vegan
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimlizzie View Post
Thank you God! I hope all is well Linda.

As for me I am back from AR. House still has not sold. I am stressed to the MAX. and my weight is showing it I am back up higher than ever 183. But I will not give up. I am using ****** and going to get this poundage off! Back to LC the only thing that has ever really worked for me.

Missed you all!
Hey Lizzie, I can so relate about the weight. I just got back from vacation and gained 5 lb. We cannot give up though. Let's get our game on and go on from here.

Hey Vicki

Misty, how's it going?
DENMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:49 AM   #106
Blabbermouth!!!
 
misty1028's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Western Massachusetts
Posts: 6,848
Gallery: misty1028
Stats: high 189 to 115 restart 169/139/120
WOE: low carb-Atkins/South Beach
Start Date: 1st-9-13-04 restart 1-1-11
I'm still here, been so busy with work winding down to an end. A friend and I have a seasonal business and then I'm off for the winter months. For some reason I tend to lose much faster during the winter months. The weight I gained over my vacation still is all off so I know what you all are going through. But we just got to stick to it. Even though we haven't been posting alot I'm glad we're still together.
misty1028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 05:52 AM   #107
Major LCF Poster!
 
slimlizzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: On a hill in Wisconsin
Posts: 1,774
Gallery: slimlizzie
Stats: 186/180/148 fully clothed
WOE: LC
Start Date: 1999
Hi Guys!!!

Vicki..I gave up on the fat flush happy you are doing so well!

Linda

Misty..it is summer time picnics and festivals hard for me too...corn on the cob!

I am going to a ladies progressive luncheon today..loading up on fat and protein before I go..don't want to be hungrey main dish here at my house menu: chicken salad, tomatoe,onion & cucumbers,and chips...ice water and raspberry ice tea. Then on to the desserts..I am taking my own ( Atkins SF cheesecake)
slimlizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:14 AM   #108
Major LCF Poster!
 
slimlizzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: On a hill in Wisconsin
Posts: 1,774
Gallery: slimlizzie
Stats: 186/180/148 fully clothed
WOE: LC
Start Date: 1999
I cheated yesterday I forgot to bring my own dessert and caved on the chocolate mouse!!! it was so delish....
but right on plan again today!
I hope it didn't mess me up too badly...
slimlizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 10:31 AM   #109
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
DENMW's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,383
Gallery: DENMW
Stats: 243/155/139 5'4", Age 62
WOE: Vegan
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimlizzie View Post
I cheated yesterday I forgot to bring my own dessert and caved on the chocolate mouse!!! it was so delish....
but right on plan again today!
I hope it didn't mess me up too badly...
You came here and got it out now let go of it and move on. It's when we get stuck there and continue on that is the killer. We can do this Lizzie. We've done it before and will do it again.
DENMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 10:54 AM   #110
Blabbermouth!!!
 
vli1127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Central Iowa
Posts: 5,121
Gallery: vli1127
Stats: Obese/overweight/feeling good
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Restart everyday
Yea Liz, minor set back, Keep on, keepin on!

Linda, Have you heard from Liz, Sam or Yvonne?
vli1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 11:23 AM   #111
Blabbermouth!!!
 
vli1127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Central Iowa
Posts: 5,121
Gallery: vli1127
Stats: Obese/overweight/feeling good
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Restart everyday
Gibby quit posting here, she said she couldn't relate. I am going to fly out and visit her in March.
vli1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 05:47 PM   #112
Blabbermouth!!!
 
vli1127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Central Iowa
Posts: 5,121
Gallery: vli1127
Stats: Obese/overweight/feeling good
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Restart everyday
Linda, whatever happened with your P90X workouts? I saw this on QVC today and thought of you.
vli1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 04:10 PM   #113
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
DENMW's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,383
Gallery: DENMW
Stats: 243/155/139 5'4", Age 62
WOE: Vegan
Quote:
Originally Posted by vli1127 View Post
Linda, whatever happened with your P90X workouts? I saw this on QVC today and thought of you.
Hey Vicki,
I completed the 90 days of the exercise program but did not follow the nutrition plan. I got a lot stronger, not ripped, but definitely stronger. My friend who did it with me followed the nutrition plan and she lost over 30 lb. and got a lot of mjuscle definition. I am planning on doing another round but it is a huge committment so I have to plan it. I still add some of the workouts into my exercise routine. I absolutely love the workouts.
DENMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 06:15 AM   #114
Major LCF Poster!
 
slimlizzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: On a hill in Wisconsin
Posts: 1,774
Gallery: slimlizzie
Stats: 186/180/148 fully clothed
WOE: LC
Start Date: 1999
I am trying to eat lower carb and counting calories.
slimlizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 06:30 AM   #115
Blabbermouth!!!
 
vli1127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Central Iowa
Posts: 5,121
Gallery: vli1127
Stats: Obese/overweight/feeling good
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Restart everyday
Good luck Lizzie.
vli1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 06:07 AM   #116
Blabbermouth!!!
 
vli1127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Central Iowa
Posts: 5,121
Gallery: vli1127
Stats: Obese/overweight/feeling good
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Restart everyday
Up and down
vli1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:27 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.