Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 12:20 PM   #1
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: DENMW
Stats: 243/155/139 5'4", Age 62
WOE: Vegan
A Clean Slate~~~January

I can't think of anything better than having a clean slate for the New Year. There's no better time than today to wipe the slate clean.

Sam started our challenge last month with these words:
"I'm sick of trying to "improve" upon the past by ruminating over all my mistakes, regressions, failures-- how I "could have been at goal" by now had I worked hard enough for it, etc. No more coulda, shoulda, wouldas.... this is a new group, a new day, and a chance to start over without dwelling on what could have been.

This is part of our clean slate.

Anyone is welcome to join, and there are no strict rules except that we're looking for kind, somewhat chatty people who are ready to do this *for good*, despite a history of not always succeeding. The past is the past!

So, introduce yourself, and join us!"

I couldn't say it any better so there it is.
Lost 100 pounds, my story

Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2010, 12:26 PM   #2
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Here's my plan

Failing to plan is planning to fail. I'm a firm believer in that statement. So, here's my plan. I just got my P90X in the mail yesterday and my plan was to start Monday. I thought I'd be able to take my measurements, take before photos, do the fitness test, watch the DVD and read the guides. Well, that's not going to happen and I want to be properly prepared.

So my plan for starting is to start the nutrition plan on Sunday and all next week continue the workouts I usually do. I will do all the steps in the prep work, watching the Bring It video, read the guides, take my measurements and before photos, and take the Fit test. I may also watch portions of some of the DVD's to get an idea what's in store for me. I will also start to blog daily on P90X on my Sparkpage. To see my sparkpage click on the link in my signature.

I knew this was going to be tough but wow, it's more than I even imagined. The chin up bar is the thing that scares me the most. But I'm not going to let some silly chin up bar keep me from doing P90X. I decided to do those workouts at the gym and use the assisted chn up machine until I can do them on my own.

I'm looking at the title of my last blog which was P90X please hurry and arrive. Can I take that back?
Old 01-01-2010, 01:34 PM   #3
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: healthylowcarbin
WOE: lower carb/whole foods
HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!

My goal is to exercise on a consistent basis and to eat healthy foods in a reasonable quantity.

Time for me to hit the dreadmill. I get bored on the treadmill so I got a large print book to read. I will only allow myself to read that book on the treadmill. This is a great incentive for me because reading is one of my favorite things in life Is anyone else an avid reader?

LINDA~ Thanks for getting the new challenge started. You are my exercise HERO...you can do ANYTHING! You're gonna kick P90X's bootay!
Old 01-01-2010, 02:25 PM   #4
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthylowcarbin View Post
HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!

My goal is to exercise on a consistent basis and to eat healthy foods in a reasonable quantity.

Time for me to hit the dreadmill. I get bored on the treadmill so I got a large print book to read. I will only allow myself to read that book on the treadmill. This is a great incentive for me because reading is one of my favorite things in life Is anyone else an avid reader?

LINDA~ Thanks for getting the new challenge started. You are my exercise HERO...you can do ANYTHING! You're gonna kick P90X's bootay!
Awwww Liz, you are my biggest fan AND motivator. With you cheering me on I know I will succeed. The "dreadmill" huh? Roger & I are going out to eat and then to the movies. Hope you are up later because I want to call you. It will be sometime after we get home which will probably be after 9pm your time. You know what babies mem are if we take time away from them.

Mary, Lorrie hope you found us. And to EVERYONE Happy New year.
Old 01-01-2010, 03:07 PM   #5
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Gibby
Stats: 349.6/332.6/190
WOE: Whatever works
Start Date: 11/11/13
Liz, I love to read!!!! Especially mysteries.
Old 01-01-2010, 04:23 PM   #6
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Samantha42
Stats: 205/144.6/150 5'5" 30y/o
WOE: Mod Carb/Paleo/IF
Marking my place!
Old 01-01-2010, 04:59 PM   #7
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha42 View Post
Marking my place!
Old 01-01-2010, 07:13 PM   #8
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ladyinlove56
Stats: Alittle to much for this short gal
WOE: No sugar or flour/LC my way
Start Date: Feb 17, 2014
Well I am here...LOL....I found my way...and ready to get going....Have had a wonderful and relaxing day....Have been good all day...Reading and watch a movie with the DH...
Hugs to all of you...
Old 01-01-2010, 07:19 PM   #9
Major LCF Poster!

Wow..read your story Linda...You are encouraging....love it...and we are the same age..neat......Well I am ready as I can be...
Old 01-01-2010, 07:25 PM   #10
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyinlove56 View Post
Well I am here...LOL....I found my way...and ready to get going....Have had a wonderful and relaxing day....Have been good all day...Reading and watch a movie with the DH...
Hugs to all of you...
Yayyou found your way
Old 01-01-2010, 07:26 PM   #11
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
Liz, I love to read!!!! Especially mysteries.
OK, the holidays are over. Now what's your plan?
Old 01-01-2010, 07:49 PM   #12
Major LCF Poster!

Wake up each day....LOL...
1. Prayer time to let the Lord know that I am trying.
2. Prepare the day by planning my menus for LC.
3. Go thru out my day with a smile knowing that I am blessed and will suceed.
4. Drink lots of water....My down fall...
5. Walking is my excercise for now and I will add more steps each day.
6. Learn to keep more time for myself to enjoy my other interest such as scrapbook,reading, cross stitching.
7. Take time to just be a woman and love myself ...Have my hair done...look for new clothes to make be feel good,
8. Take time to romance my DH.
9. Weigh in once a week....and smile as we move down the scale.... OKKKKKKKKKK
Old 01-01-2010, 08:07 PM   #13
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENMW View Post
OK, the holidays are over. Now what's your plan?
I started a notebook and listed all of the things I want to work on.

1. Prayer time and Bible reading in the morning to keep God in control of my life and not me
2. "One day at a time" with LC eating.
3. Adding a little exercise each day and gradually increasing the length of time

There are other more personal ones, too.
Old 01-01-2010, 08:18 PM   #14
Major LCF Poster!

I made a small journal to write things down too...Gibby...I even cute cartoons and stickers and some pictures of me..wow..just for fun....it just helps me to want to keep going..as you say one day at a time...that is all I am going for...
The author, Debbie McCombes in her books has where some of her charaters journal and they start out with listing 5 things they have been blessed with..it is neat...so I think I can add that to my journal...I love reading romance for sure but alot of different books....I see you like mysteries...I love them on movies but I dont read them ....mmmm Today was a relaxed day and tomorrow my goal is to get Christmas put away completely and afew chores around the house....Sunday is the last Football game so I will be going to that with my DH...GO Cardinals....and Dallas Cowboys...YES...
Old 01-01-2010, 08:59 PM   #15
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Mary, it sounds like we are on the same track!

I'll PM you my phone number so if you ever need encouragement or help, you can give me a ring.

Sweet dreams, everyone!
Old 01-02-2010, 01:05 AM   #16
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lorrie200
Stats: 201.5/164.8/159.9
WOE: HHCG
Start Date: August 12th 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyinlove56 View Post
Hugs to all of you...
Mary..I found you..lol. Thanks for redirecting us Linda! I am not very computer savy and this board is So large. I have spent 'hours' reading and trying to navigate myself around and get familiar with others threw reading thier wonderful posts. Heck, sometimes I realize that I am reading things that were posted Years ago..lol

I have seen a little chart on some members profile area ..the chart is like a horizonal scale with starting weight and current weight..and I think goal weight. How do I apply that to my profile?

I did well to day as far as eating LC. Although..wasent to impressed with my excersize..I HAD PLANNED on walking a mile again..(I know..!) But that didnt quite happen..BUT I Did walk the kids to the park which is 1/4 mile there and 1/4 mile back. My son got a new scooter for Christmas so I did have to keep up with him..although dont think I got my heart rate up much. But I guess the fact that I am finally MOVING is a good start. I work from home and have gone years with no excersize...
I feel that I shouldnt have Toooo much of a problem eating LC cause I enjoy the food..heck, I enjoy All food..It's the excersizing that is going to be the Biggest Challenge for me...along with FRIED FOODS and ..the Kids Plates..lol
Old 01-02-2010, 01:08 AM   #17
Senior LCF Member

Sorry about the incorrect continued comment up above....still figuring things out..I was trying to connect y comment to Marys last comment..dont know what I did...goodness, I'm making a mess of things..Ooopsys

Last edited by Lorrie200; 01-02-2010 at 01:15 AM.. Reason: Incorrect post
Old 01-02-2010, 01:10 AM   #18
Senior LCF Member

Now I REALLY FEEL Silly!! I did do it right! Now I just need to figure out how to erase my incorrect posts..Lol

Last edited by Lorrie200; 01-02-2010 at 01:16 AM.. Reason: wrong post..again!
Old 01-02-2010, 02:14 AM   #19
Major LCF Poster!

Well you did find us silly....lol...hey, I am like you as long as you are moving that is just ok...better then just sitting and gaining more...I have had some trouble with my feet since I have gained this last time so I have had to get them in shape again before I started my walking again...I keep my feet very nice but they started to crack over night so I was worried and now I am working on them and losing my weight I know will help ....I am sitting here at 2:55 in the morning in AZ....and I dont know why??? OH well I have a book started so I will enjoy the quite time...Off for a couple of more days so nice...
Gibby, I wrote down your # and will call sometime to just meet you....thanks...since we are neighbors ... I am really starting to feel good...I dont want to get on the scales yet...I know that my energy is great and my hunger is gone so that is a good sign for me for now....have not cheated since I started on the 28th.. and I am going to work on that....I have enjoyed talking here and that helps me ALOT... It helps when others understand about having lost weight and then having bumps in the road and gaining again.....We sometimes have so many daily problems come our way we just forget how important it is for us to take time for our needs and for me that means I gain slowly back up the scales...This time I have asked the Lord to be in control and help me one day at a time to really get to the finish line...and stay there...He helps us with so many other areas of our life that we forget He wants us to be healthy and be happy....I dont want to ever lose that softness of being a woman....I know that when we are in our fat clothes ( no matter what size they are for us all) sometimes we left go for awhile...I dont want that ..I want to feel good and look nice....I think we are all beautiful in some way...I wish I had the long legs but hey I don't ....LOL....Well this is early morning so I will return later....I think I will read and just relax....maybe slip back into bed afew more mins....Have a great morning ........
Old 01-02-2010, 06:54 AM   #20
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: vli1127
Stats: Obese/overweight/feeling good
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Restart everyday
Wow, I am trying to catch up with all the posts.

Lei, good to see you posting.

Sam, it is about time you started putting yourself first, you can do it.

Linda, Gibby, Mary, Lorrie you guys all have great goals.

Mary, boy do you have an age spread between kids. I do too, but not as much (25, 23, 10).

Lorrie, don't worry about not being computer savvy. You will figure it out.

Gibby, I am glad to see you have new resolve, I was worried about you.

My goal is to keep doing what I am doing and not get sloppy with my eating. Maintaining where I am has been fine.

We are still narrowing down a wedding date, the latest one didn't work. I suggested eloping with a reception later but he wants to get married in his own church. So, now we are on to finding a date that works with all of the schedules that need coordinating. Aug 7 didn't work due to church conflict, Aug 8 doesn't work now because his kids are attending a wedding on their mom's side . . . .
Old 01-02-2010, 07:03 AM   #21
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning!

Down a pound since yesterday

I normally meet with my trainer on Tuesday and Thursday at 5:30 PM. Because the gym closed at 4:00 on Thursday due to the holiday, we were scheduled to meet this morning at 6:30 AM. I got there early and did 10 minutes on the recumbent cross trainer. Well, I guess he forgot about our appointment so I went ahead and did my routine myself! I'm so pleased with myself. I could have gone home!

I was hungry when I got home so I had steak and eggs - yum, yum, yum!

Today I roast the turkey.

Have a great day everyone!

Marilee

Marilee
Old 01-02-2010, 10:13 AM   #22
Major LCF Poster!

Well I lost all my words...start again ...So proud of you for working out yourself girl...nice job... I am working in the garage with my DH packing and moving lots of boxes to our storage unit...so that has been my workout so far....We are having our house painted outside and then we are starting the inside...new paint, and flooring thru out so we are going to be busy getting ready...but excited....I am fixing one of the chicken recipes tonight from the LC recipes...
Vicky...we just eloped to Vegas and surprised everyone...I have had the big church wedding, the justice of the peace wedding, 2times and Now the peacher in the Vegas Hotel....Loved them all .,..I think God blessed them all....Yes my sons are 19 years apart....My oldest son was just in the Navy when my 2nd Husband called him to tell him we had a baby...The Captain of the ship ...congraduted him on his new son....My son said ...NOT MINE...My Mom had a baby....He said it was funny now but not then...Mom was only 38 then....And then my 2nd DH died also ....so I had the Lord blessed me with 2 handsome sons... I have had an interesting live as alot of women have had...but I am a survivor...and now I am happy.....

Last edited by ladyinlove56; 01-02-2010 at 10:18 AM..
Old 01-02-2010, 11:40 AM   #23
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey everybody!

WOW...you ladies have been chatty! I'm happy to see some new posters here

I met my exercise goal yesterday! I did 30 mins. on the treadmill. It passed by really quickly when I was reading.

I did well with my eating until the late evening. I've gotten into a bad habit of snacking after 8pm while watching tv. I go into automatic munch and graze mode. Last night I wasn't even "hungry" but feel a strong urge to munch. I've only done this for about a week (since DH is out of the country) so I'm gonna nip that bad habit. My plan today is to ONLY eat at my dining room table without tv or other distractions. I also plan to not eat anything after 7pm.

MARY~
Quote:
We are having our house painted outside and then we are starting the inside...new paint, and flooring thru out so we are going to be busy getting ready...but excited
that is exciting! Have you picked out the colors and floors yet? I need to have my house painted again. It's only been 3 years. I'm starting to consider replacing the wood with vinyl siding

Quote:
....I am fixing one of the chicken recipes tonight from the LC recipes...
which one are you trying? Let us know if it comes out well. Have you checked out Linda Sue's recipe site? It is amazing!
genaw.com/lowcarb
Quote:
Vicky...we just eloped to Vegas and surprised everyone...I have had the big church wedding, the justice of the peace wedding, 2times and Now the peacher in the Vegas Hotel....Loved them all .,..I think God blessed them all....Yes my sons are 19 years apart....My oldest son was just in the Navy when my 2nd Husband called him to tell him we had a baby...The Captain of the ship ...congraduted him on his new son....My son said ...NOT MINE...My Mom had a baby....He said it was funny now but not then...Mom was only 38 then....And then my 2nd DH died also ....so I had the Lord blessed me with 2 handsome sons... I have had an interesting live as alot of women have had...but I am a survivor...and now I am happy.....
awwww... I love your attitude of gratitude!

GIBBY~ Is your name Marilee? What a lovely name! I also enjoy mysteries. I like to read almost anything...fiction, nonfiction, mystery, historical etc... Are there any certain authors that you really enjoy? I'm always looking to find new reading material because I have a voracious reading appetite.

Quote:
Down a pound since yesterday
BRAVO! Great way to start the new year!
Quote:
I normally meet with my trainer on Tuesday and Thursday at 5:30 PM. Because the gym closed at 4:00 on Thursday due to the holiday, we were scheduled to meet this morning at 6:30 AM. I got there early and did 10 minutes on the recumbent cross trainer. Well, I guess he forgot about our appointment so I went ahead and did my routine myself! I'm so pleased with myself. I could have gone home!

I was hungry when I got home so I had steak and eggs - yum, yum, yum!

Today I roast the turkey.

Have a great day everyone!
congrats on the exercise! Sounds like you are doing great. What's not to love about steak and eggs!

VICKI~ I know whatcha mean about trying to get caught up with the posts. Sorry to anyone if I miss anything.
Quote:
My goal is to keep doing what I am doing and not get sloppy with my eating. Maintaining where I am has been fine.
sounds like an excellent goal. How long have you been in maintenance?
Quote:
We are still narrowing down a wedding date, the latest one didn't work. I suggested eloping with a reception later but he wants to get married in his own church. So, now we are on to finding a date that works with all of the schedules that need coordinating. Aug 7 didn't work due to church conflict, Aug 8 doesn't work now because his kids are attending a wedding on their mom's side . . . .
My DH wanted to get married in his church also. I hope you are able to get a date that will work out.

LORRIE~
Quote:
I did well to day as far as eating LC. Although..wasent to impressed with my excersize..I HAD PLANNED on walking a mile again..(I know..!) But that didnt quite happen..BUT I Did walk the kids to the park which is 1/4 mile there and 1/4 mile back. My son got a new scooter for Christmas so I did have to keep up with him..although dont think I got my heart rate up much. But I guess the fact that I am finally MOVING is a good start. I work from home and have gone years with no excersize...
1/2 mile of walking and a day of healthy eating sounds like a great start to the new year! I
Quote:
feel that I shouldnt have Toooo much of a problem eating LC cause I enjoy the food..heck, I enjoy All food..It's the excersizing that is going to be the Biggest Challenge for me...along with FRIED FOODS and ..the Kids Plates..lol
I also enjoy all food:blush: What type of fried foods do you think you'll miss? There are many ways to enjoy LC fried foods. One of my favorites is to use parmesan cheese (the kind in the can) to bread chicken strips to fry. I like this better than any flour breading.
Old 01-02-2010, 11:44 AM   #24
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: vli1127
Stats: Obese/overweight/feeling good
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Restart everyday
If you want to get really depressed about your dress size, go and try on dresses in a bridal shop ARGH. I was there 15 minutes and walked out. The samples, according to the label, says size 10. I wear a size 8/10/12 depending on cut and brand but these 10s would be an equivalant to a 2 I bet. I couldn't zip them up all the way, I had at least a
4" gap. Now if you can't zip the darn dress closed how can you tell what the heck it is going to look like????
Old 01-02-2010, 12:09 PM   #25
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

VICKI~
Quote:
If you want to get really depressed about your dress size, go and try on dresses in a bridal shop ARGH. I was there 15 minutes and walked out. The samples, according to the label, says size 10. I wear a size 8/10/12 depending on cut and brand but these 10s would be an equivalant to a 2 I bet. I couldn't zip them up all the way, I had at least a
4" gap. Now if you can't zip the darn dress closed how can you tell what the heck it is going to look like????
I went through the same thing when I bought my wedding dress. I was about the size on the dress. I was told that ALL wedding dresses run 2 sizes smaller than "normal" sizes. The reason is that they are not "vanity" sized.

Well, I thought that if a wedding dress designer had an ounce of brains they would make it 2 sizes BIGGER than "normal" sizes. They SHOULD make the bride feel good.....and wearing something with a label that is 2 sizes smaller than usual would make ANY woman feel

I've even bought UGLY pants before because they had a smaller size and they FIT me Those butt ugly plaid pants with a size 5 label are still in my closet. That is clever marketing imo.

Last edited by healthylowcarbin; 01-02-2010 at 12:11 PM..
Old 01-02-2010, 12:44 PM   #26
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yes, my name is Marilee - like "merrily we roll along"

I do have some favorite authors - James Patterson's Alex Cross mysteries is one. I also like a lot of the more lighthearted mysteries and right now I'm having a brain cramp and I can't think of their names. I'll make note of them and report later.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:48 PM   #27
Major LCF Poster!

Oh Vicki...poor thing...You will fine the right dress....but I do understand about the sizes..I wear several sizes it seems....it counts on the brand I guess at times...I know when I was in school learning to sew...the patterns where so different sizes...One was always 2 so small in the same size as the one I always used...LOL...plus I faile the sewing part of homemake...can you believe that one....YES! The teaher just sat there with her long legs so graceful and she tore my material when we were just starting so I just gave up LOL...Hey but I made A in cooking.....mmmm My youngest son had the same teacher when he was in the 4th grade but she was a speech teacher then...mmmm I wonder what happen to her sewing...haha.....We both laughed about it when I told her who I was....LOL....Listen I was in the choir and volleyball not sewing then......I am able to sew but I dont....Remember Jr High and High Shool...Goodness 40 years ago...wow I am old...but young at heart....
Marilee...I like that name...sounds nice...better than Mary Frances....lol.....
I am fixing dinner with Ranch Chicken recipe...simple...but I think it will be good....
Chicken breast lined in bottom of pan...cover with the pkg..ranch style dressing, then add strips of bacon over it and then shredded cheese...cover and bake for 45 mins then uncovered for 15mins....We will see....sounds good....
I like that little tune...Merrily we go around...that is cute Merilee...
I wish I enjoyed reading mysteries but I just loved them on film...I am into Romance Series with Debbie McComber..right now....I love reading....just not sewing....yes crafts but not sewing...

Last edited by ladyinlove56; 01-02-2010 at 12:52 PM..
Old 01-02-2010, 01:35 PM   #28
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthylowcarbin View Post
Hey everybody!

WOW...you ladies have been chatty! I'm happy to see some new posters here

I met my exercise goal yesterday! I did 30 mins. on the treadmill. It passed by really quickly when I was reading.

I did well with my eating until the late evening. I've gotten into a bad habit of snacking after 8pm while watching tv. I go into automatic munch and graze mode. Last night I wasn't even "hungry" but feel a strong urge to munch. I've only done this for about a week (since DH is out of the country) so I'm gonna nip that bad habit. My plan today is to ONLY eat at my dining room table without tv or other distractions. I also plan to not eat anything after 7pm.

MARY~ that is exciting! Have you picked out the colors and floors yet? I need to have my house painted again. It's only been 3 years. I'm starting to consider replacing the wood with vinyl siding

which one are you trying? Let us know if it comes out well. Have you checked out Linda Sue's recipe site? It is amazing!
genaw.com/lowcarb
awwww... I love your attitude of gratitude!

GIBBY~ Is your name Marilee? What a lovely name! I also enjoy mysteries. I like to read almost anything...fiction, nonfiction, mystery, historical etc... Are there any certain authors that you really enjoy? I'm always looking to find new reading material because I have a voracious reading appetite.

BRAVO! Great way to start the new year!
congrats on the exercise! Sounds like you are doing great. What's not to love about steak and eggs!

VICKI~ I know whatcha mean about trying to get caught up with the posts. Sorry to anyone if I miss anything.
sounds like an excellent goal. How long have you been in maintenance?
My DH wanted to get married in his church also. I hope you are able to get a date that will work out.

LORRIE~
1/2 mile of walking and a day of healthy eating sounds like a great start to the new year! I I also enjoy all food:blush: What type of fried foods do you think you'll miss? There are many ways to enjoy LC fried foods. One of my favorites is to use parmesan cheese (the kind in the can) to bread chicken strips to fry. I like this better than any flour breading.
Hiya Liz!

I saw that recipe here about a week ago..It was Yummy..very cheesy..but still yummy...I even tried it with pork chops. Another little thing that I tried was the microwaved pepperoni slices..dipped in a little Ranch. It was a nice little snack. Yesterday for dinner I had 1/4 cup LC alfredo sauce with baby shrimps in it poured over a grilled chicken breast from the George Forman grill. I loved it! I have plenty of leftover and definatley cant wait to have it again today.
The recipes are Very helpful..Keeps my taste buds interested.

Got my Multi Vitamins today..one more thing to remember to do everyday..lol
Well I'm off to get another large glass of ice water..is it true that if I weigh near 200 that I should be drinking half my weight in water? (100 ounces) (Thats alot of water..I woke up 3 times last night to use the restroom)

Hope everyone is having a Great day!

Staying on track makes me feel good.
Old 01-02-2010, 06:48 PM   #29
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh my, I've got a lot of catchin' up to do here. I went to the gym this morning and then we were out on the motorcycle all day on a ride with a local chapter of the HOG motorcycle group. I was FREEZING. It was 52 degrees and I had on jeans, motorcycle boots, socks, tights, a long sleeve top, a hooded sweat shirt and wore the hood over my hear under my helmet, a piece that went around my neck and up over my face, a leather jacket and a vest over that AND on the way home I got so cold I wore a one piece snow suit looking thingy over all those clothes and had goggles and thermal gloves on. It was quite a funny sight. And, I was still cold.

Anyway, I'm tired right now so I just wanted to check in to say that i stayed on plan and exercised today.

Lorrie, the thing you are talking about adding to your signature is called a weight ticker and I've used it before but I don't believe that there's any way to keep it there. I think I had to copy it each time and it was a pain. Go to tickerfactory and check it out.

Here's some instructions I found:
How to Get a Weight Loss Ticker for your Myspace, Facebook, Forum or Blog | eHow.com
Old 01-02-2010, 10:10 PM   #30
Major LCF Poster!

We can just picture you Linda ....but you had fun I guess ...lol...glad you got came home safe....Well I tried that Chicken recipe tonight and wow it was easy and very good...on my list to keep...
Closed Thread