Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2010, 05:43 AM   #31
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: vli1127
Stats: Obese/overweight/feeling good
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Restart everyday
Off to a clean start today. The past couple of days I haven't been very good, sneaking wheat thins, triscuits, banana, orange, sugar cookie and brownie EGAD. So, today is a new start.

2 mini omelets, coffee w half/half CO

white chili and salad

fish and veggies

NO SNACKING, only water and herbal teas

Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2010, 08:13 AM   #32
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ladyinlove56
Stats: Alittle to much for this short gal
WOE: No sugar or flour/LC my way
Start Date: Feb 17, 2014
Goodmorning all.....Well I have to say I am being good so far....Today we are off to the last Football game at home so DH says we are going early ...so that means we are going out for lunch first....so I will need to be careful....so only diet soda at the game. It will be fun...We play Greenbay today...wow....
Well Vicki ...when I get off track even for one meal I just hop back on...I think ...OK ..I have made a boo boo...lol and just move on with it...I am planning ahead today with DH even...I let him know we are going for somewhere I am able to eat on my LC before the game....so I will not get off track...I have to be faithful to myself to keep this working so planning ahead is the thing I am learning....Easy to let go for one meal and I usally can handle it but I dont want to cheat at all .... I return to work tomorrow so we will plan for that too....I work now in a school cafeteria and I take my own food when I need too....
Well everyone have a wonderful day....

Last edited by ladyinlove56; 01-03-2010 at 08:17 AM..
Old 01-03-2010, 08:34 AM   #33
Major LCF Poster!

So Cardinals....YEA!
Old 01-03-2010, 08:53 AM   #34
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Gibby
Stats: 349.8/343.6/190
WOE: Whatever works
Start Date: 7/29/2014
Good morning!

I promise I won't report my weight loss/gain everyday, but I'm excited so far - since the 1st I've lost 4 pounds!

Can someone tell me where I can find the chicken recipe y'all are talking about?

I roasted my turkey last night. Today for breakfast I had a drumstick and wing. I just got finished chopping up a 1/2 breast and mixing it with onion, celery, mayo, a little salt, a little pepper and a shot of dill pickle juice for turkey salad. For lunch I plan on having a raw yellow pepper stuffed with the turkey salad.

Dinner will probably be bacon and eggs - I'm kind of in the mood for that and don't always have time to make it before going to work in the morning.

Everyone enjoy the last day of rest before we get back to the grind!

Marilee

Last edited by Gibby; 01-03-2010 at 08:56 AM..
Old 01-03-2010, 09:22 AM   #35
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: healthylowcarbin
WOE: lower carb/whole foods
Hi Everybody!

I got into a fight with a trojan (computer malware program) yesterday. It was an ugly battle so I'm thinking that should count as my exercise, right?

I have an updated antiviral program and do try to use safe cyber tactics. Unfortunately I clicked on the wrong website and was infected. I was looking for a birthday gift for DH and clicked on an unknown site <------I guess that means he shouldn't get a birthday gift?!?!?

Anyhow...after removing the beast I read something that a poster (WOE in the playground) advised to help keep your computer safe.

Quote:
Don't browse as the administrative user.. Then malware has permissions to write anywhere and mess with the registry, etc.
Creating a "normal user account" will protect you best. Antivirus and all that stuff is a bandaid, IMHO.
I wanted to share that bit of wisdom to hopefully help someone else. It is an easy and smart way to help protect your computer
Old 01-03-2010, 09:45 AM   #36
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

GIBBY~ you have good reason to be excited! 4lbs is GREAT!!! Please never hesitate to share your success...we're all rooting for you and your success can help motivate! BTW your food sounds really good. Now I'm craving a stuffed raw red or yellow pepper (*putting that on my shopping list*)

the recipe is something that ladyinlove posted: "I am fixing dinner with Ranch Chicken recipe...simple...but I think it will be good....
Chicken breast lined in bottom of pan...cover with the pkg..ranch style dressing, then add strips of bacon over it and then shredded cheese...cover and bake for 45 mins then uncovered for 15mins"

ladyinlove~
Quote:
....Today we are off to the last Football game at home so DH says we are going early ...so that means we are going out for lunch first....so I will need to be careful....so only diet soda at the game. It will be fun...We play Greenbay today...wow....
Well Vicki ...when I get off track even for one meal I just hop back on...I think ...OK ..I have made a boo boo...lol and just move on with it...I
sounds like a fun day! I'm thinking that I need to get "into" football or some sort of sports. I live in Alabama and college football is HUGE here.

I like you attitude about eating off plan. I TRY to be that way but often times I get the "oh well, you already blew it...now what else can I eat?" attitude. I'm working on that

VICKI~
Quote:
NO SNACKING, only water and herbal teas
That is my plan for today. Snacking is such a slippery slope for me. Once I justify a healthy snack it can snowball into a graze-a-thon:blush:

LINDA~ your day with the HOGS sounds fun even if a bit cold. BRAVO on staying on plan and exercising! (you weren't a real hog when hanging with the HOGS!!)

LORRIE~
Quote:
Yesterday for dinner I had 1/4 cup LC alfredo sauce with baby shrimps in it poured over a grilled chicken breast from the George Forman grill. I loved it! I have plenty of leftover and definatley cant wait to have it again today.
The recipes are Very helpful..Keeps my taste buds interested.

Got my Multi Vitamins today..one more thing to remember to do everyday..lol
Well I'm off to get another large glass of ice water..is it true that if I weigh near 200 that I should be drinking half my weight in water? (100 ounces) (Thats alot of water..I woke up 3 times last night to use the restroom)
your dinner sounds good! I LOVE alfredo sauce. Do you make it from scratch or use the jar kind?

Re. the multivit. I put mine by my toothbrush. I see them every morning when I brush my teeth. It is too easy for me to forget them if they are put up in a cabinet somewhere

Re. the water....I'm not sure on the quantity. I've heard the drinking half your weight thing too. When I do atkin's induction I tend to lose a lot of water so I try to drink more to compensate. I do try to drink it EARLY so that I don't wake up ALL NIGHT LONG. IBTDT too.

SAM~ where are you??? Missing your posts! Hope you are well.

I hope everyone is having a healthy and happy day!
Old 01-03-2010, 12:13 PM   #37
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

If I drank 1/2 of my weight in water, I'd have to sleep in the bath tub

I just had my stuffed pepper with turkey salad and it was delicious!

Thank you for the chicken recipe. I'm not a big fan of chicken breast and that sounds like a yummy way to eat them. Once my turkey is gone, I'll give that a try.

I'm single and live alone so a whole turkey lasts a looooooooooong time!
Old 01-03-2010, 02:08 PM   #38
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Samantha42
Stats: 205/139.6/150 5'6" 31y/o
WOE: Mod Carb/Paleo/IF
Hellloooo!! I'm here, Liz, no worries!

Doing well. Down 1.6 pounds since the 1st. I joined a gym yesterday and today I went for a body sculpt class.... which completely whooped my a$s. (Is that a swear word still?) I enlisted a friend from school to be my workout buddy and so far she has failed me TWICE. Yesterday we were supposed to go to the gym together so she could help me register (I get skeered in new gyms at first!). So in the morning she said she could go later... then later she didn't return calls... then said 3pm BLAHBLAHBLAH and finally it was 4 and she wasn't answering, so I ran out there just to sign up. I know I have to be able to do this on my own if I really want to succeed.

Only problem is a lot of people from my school workout there (ohhh, including "that guy" who I will not get over until we are separated completely for months, which will likely happen this spring), and I don't really want people to see me so yucky, but whatever, right?

Also, I'm doing everything right right now with the exception of drinking. Me + weekends => drinking. I try to err on the side of lite drinks and less drinks, but I'll be honest, I don't plan on stopping completely. Hopefully that'll still work for me, and if not, well, let's not think about that yet

Linda, I passed the spinning room at my new gym and thought of you! I'm going to go to a cycle class this week, and I'll let you know how it is!

Liz, the best advice I can give someone with any sort of computer, spyware, trojan etc problem is: GET A MAC. I have had mine for 3 years with not one single pop-up or spyware program installed. Not one problem yet ((Knocks in wood)). I love it love it love it. Once you go Mac, you will never go back .

Gibby, 4 pounds is amazing! I don't mind people posting their weight daily, but for some reason I like to see the before, current, goal stats so I have some idea what that gain or loss means. But seriously, feel free to post whatever you would like! ALSO, man I want a yellow pepper right now!

Mary, sounds like you have a good plan for the day! And a great, positive attitude. Can you come over here and rub some of that on me, please?

Vicki, please tell me bridesmaid dresses aren't the same... because I had to order mine for May already and I didn't get to try it on (naturally, the store only had a size 6 and 8 to try on, KILL ME).

Now Dr. Samantha42, thanks to this website.

Internist, Endocrine Fellow
Old 01-03-2010, 03:10 PM   #39
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Ok, Sam, just for you I put my stats up. It's embarrassing, but "it is what it is".

Congratulations on going to the gym by yourself. That was a HUGE step! I'm proud of you.
Old 01-03-2010, 03:27 PM   #40
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibby View Post

Congratulations on going to the gym by yourself. That was a HUGE step! I'm proud of you.
DITTO to you for putting up your stats! (PS It took me approximately 6 years at LCF before I would even post a pic!)
Old 01-03-2010, 05:23 PM   #41
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I posted a picture of myself for a while, but I got tired of seeing it all the time
Old 01-03-2010, 07:02 PM   #42
Major LCF Poster!

Oki girls...just catching up on the post...bad football game...Shame on our Cardinals but the Coiwboys won....
Gibby dont worry about your stats...I had to change mind back up but that is ok...We are going to do this...and lose it together...All of us...I am excited..
I think I did well today...We went out to lunch before the game and I had ham, eggs, a sliced tomato for my meal....then at the game I had 1/2 a bag of peanuts and diet soda...
My DH has a pork roast on the grill for now so I might have that for a late supper and veggies....
Girls I love reading everything you all post...Hey we might as well have fun together and lose toooooo.....We will have our ups and downs but hey we will make it.....YES WE WILL...
We will teach each other things and be there when we need each other...so come on.....
Well my youngest son came in just a couple of hours ago and surprised me from Texas...He is so tall and singel girls....of course he is cute...I am his mother and I am proof ....lol....by all for now...Mary
Old 01-03-2010, 07:37 PM   #43
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

It's only around 7:30, but I'm so sleepy! It must be the turkey I ate today. I'm off to bed!

Good night every one - pleasant dreams!
Old 01-03-2010, 08:32 PM   #44
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyinlove56 View Post
Well my youngest son came in just a couple of hours ago and surprised me from Texas...He is so tall and singel girls....of course he is cute...I am his mother and I am proof ....lol....by all for now...Mary
Mary, you are too funny!
Old 01-04-2010, 07:45 AM   #45
Major LCF Poster!

Goodmorning ...Smile everyone we are alive....Yes I was funny Sam and couldn't even spell the word single there...haha....Well a new day,a new week and time to go back to work and face the little ones...OMG...hey I took this job so I could be off all the time so what can I say...I smile alot....hey some of these kids are taller than me....lol.....
Ok...today....Need to drink water....my downfall....I am sitting here with a glass of ice tea this morning...I dont drink coffee...leave that to the DH...I am feeling great....I have the scales in hiding for I dont want to see them for awhile even though I know I am doing great....DID you see that word...OK....My son is here for only one more day from Texas so I will visit with him today....Did I tell you he looks like a cowboy one day and a college prep the next ...Hey Sam...LOL....We have to laugh here.....so we dont get bored....My feet are feeling alot better now I am on track with my plan....I have not felt hungry at all and I have not cheated....I am serious about this losing business but I know that if I get off for a moment it will pass and I will jump on board again right then...This is why I come here to talk to you friends for I need that support and I hope I will be here for you....I want to be able to be truthful about how I am doing ...Up or Down and still know that I will make this journey to the finish line ....and stay there...Maybe it is because I am 59 and I want to still live....so many young ones think that women by my age are so old these days...but let me tell you that is a LIE....Some of us have had detours that took us off the path of thinking about ourselves and we were needed at that time but now I have come to know that I need to think of ME....I need this for me to be what I feel I need....then I can still be there for more blocks in the road...that will arise.....We forget to take time for us....So now is Our time ....no matter if we are 19 to 59 and beyond ....We are all young women at heart....We are all beautiful in someway....I would love to be tall and have long legs...but I dont ...so I will have to be short and beautiful....Beauty comes from within ourselves and how we feel....I feel like losing this weight ....how about YA'll We are all in this together.......

Last edited by ladyinlove56; 01-04-2010 at 07:49 AM..
Old 01-04-2010, 06:43 PM   #46
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi everybody!

First, I must say BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! It's COLD here! Didnt the weatherman get the memo that it is NOT supposed to be this cold in the south??? It makes me so grateful to not have to deal with this kind of weather very often. I really feel for my northern friends. It is 15 degrees today and I am more bundled than an eskimo.

I did not eat, munch or graze last night! I plan to be food free tonight as well. I'm really hoping to break this habit of eating late.

I've also done my daily exercise! It is getting easier. Tonight I was actually looking forward to getting on the dreadmill to try out my new "toning" shoes. I've been reading about them and wanted to try. They claim to help tone the glutes, thighs, calves, etc. Several different shoe manufacturers make them including MBT, reebok, skechers, etc. I hesitated due to the cost (from $100 - $250)
Yesterday I learned that kmart has a knock off brand (therashoe) for about $35. I got a pair today and I'm impressed! They are SO comfy.

ladyinlove~ I'm really enjoying your humor and your FANTASTIC attitude!

Gibby~ BRAVO for posting your stats Now you will just have to remember to update as you LOSE weight!

Sam~ for going to the gym!
Quote:
Only problem is a lot of people from my school workout there (ohhh, including "that guy" who I will not get over until we are separated completely for months, which will likely happen this spring), and I don't really want people to see me so yucky, but whatever, right?
the cool thing about that is they will be totally impressed with your dedication and your results!

Linda~ yooooohoooo....where are you? Hope you're having a good day and staying warm.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:30 PM   #47
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi everyone!

The first day back at work was busy. I sure got used to having two long weekends.

Well, I've lost 5 pounds since the 1st. Yea! I know it will slow down, but I like a fast start.

Mary, you and I are almost the same age. I'm just 2 years older than you are.

Hi Healthlowcarbin - good job on the exercise! I know how hard it can be to get motivated to move!

Have a great evening!
Old 01-04-2010, 08:31 PM   #48
Major LCF Poster!

Liz ...I liked that dreadmill ....lol and the shoe cost would make me faint...LOL...hey but I would enjoy them.....
Gibby...we are young girl....Good job on you loss....I am not weighing for awhile ...I know that I am doing good but will wait....I feel great....
I guess we have to have a good atitude to do this...or we will get bored and stop trying...
This is a life plan not a short term for me....I am going to lose it...
Gibby ...I liked my time off too...I will be glad when summer gets here so I will be off but then the heat will be here too...OH NO...but I will have to go from the dreadmill lol and dip into the pool...hey we will look good by then....well alot better anyway..I DREAM good..LOL...Ok girls ...Until tomorrow....Be good everyone....I will too...Mary
Old 01-04-2010, 10:45 PM   #49
Senior LCF Member

Yeah, so far the gym is working out great! A friend of mine totally got me to go to the gym today-- and we both realized on the way there that we would have bailed if the other person hadn't gone along with it. Then I ran/jogged 5 miles over 70 minutes, and he was very impressed (AND SO WAS I!). It felt amazing. I feel amazing. I feel happy and light and cheery... like I don't take anything too seriously. I hope this lasts, and isn't just remnants from my recent vacation/sun in Jamaica.

I've lost... almost 3 pounds this year so far. I kinda miss the 3 pounds wooshes overnight, but at least now I don't gain too quickly, either. Something has steadied with me.
Old 01-05-2010, 06:52 AM   #50
Blabbermouth!!!

2010 The year for SAM! You go girl.

I am gearing up to get back to work where temptations aren't as bad. As long as I don't take snack foods such as nuts. Back to a routine finally starting Thursday.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:15 AM   #51
Major LCF Poster!

Good for you Sam...you had a good day and feel great ....your day at the gym was okkkkkkkk....Keep up the good work....
Vicky...I hear about getting back to work...I work around food but no temptations there for me...Cafeteria food...NO thank you....
No scales for me for now....but I am working on just making life changes of eating correctly from now on....With no processed foods at all and no sugar I am feeling great....I just do my walking and I want to add more and more each day. I know that my clothes are fitting better and that feels good...My body feels good and I am happy each day I wake up...This is not a quick fix for me...To many people are jump up and down , back and forth ...I will take it slow and know that each day I have learned and improved myself.....I would love to lose the weight fast as I have done before but I want this to be for life and not a quick fix.....So today I will try to work on today....and feel good...
Everyone have a wonderful wonderful day....

Last edited by ladyinlove56; 01-05-2010 at 07:17 AM..
Old 01-05-2010, 07:38 AM   #52
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning!

Go Sam!!!!! I have my appointment with my trainer tonight. I don't usually do any cardio after I meet with him, because by then it's around 6:00 and I'm hungry! However, tonight I'm going to put in some cardio time.

Mary - you are so lucky to have a pool! I could go to the ones at the fitness centers here in Sun City, but I refuse to have that many people that I don't know see me in a swimming suit. I love to swim and I really miss it. Hopefully, by the end of this year, I'll be in the pool.

Everyone have a great day!
Old 01-05-2010, 08:54 AM   #53
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi everybody

I just updated my stats. I'm not happy to have gone from the 50's to the 60's but it is reality. I've been avoiding the scale but I knew I had put on some weight. Needing power tools to zip up my pants was a pretty good indication.

Usually I analyze it to death. Why did I put on weight?!!? How was I feeling...was I wearing the striped undies?!?! Yeah, whatever. The truth is that I find weight FAST. If I don't remain vigilant it does come back and will often bring friends and family (bonus pounds).

I've been on plan for about a week and plan to stay that way. I'm feeling strong and determined. I'm 21lbs up from my lowest weight and about 6lbs over my comfortable weight. The problem is that I could easily become complacent and find myself looking at 250 again. Both of my parents were obese and died young (40's & 50). I do not want that fate. I need to remember that motivation and not slip into the land of denial and complacency.

SAM~
Quote:
Then I ran/jogged 5 miles over 70 minutes
WOW! That is amazing! I'm impressed AND jealous! I don't think I could run 5 miles if a hungry bear was chasing me. I'm in awe of your exercise endurance. KEEP IT UP...you are rawking the gym!
And please report back here. Your results encourage me and I'm sure others as well.
Quote:

I've lost... almost 3 pounds this year so far. I kinda miss the 3 pounds wooshes overnight, but at least now I don't gain too quickly, either. Something has steadied with me
BRAVO on the loss!!!

GIBBY~
Quote:
Well, I've lost 5 pounds since the 1st. Yea! I know it will slow down, but I like a fast start.
What a FANTASTIC start to the new year and the new YOU!
Do you find that working with the personal trainer is helping much? I've considered it in the past. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

VICKI~ routines help me a lot too. I had a much easier time staying on plan when I wasn't home with my refrigerator all day. No need to bring nuts...I'm sure you'll find plenty amongst your students and patients Just kidding....hopefully your class will not be as certifiable as my nursing class.

ladyinlove~
Quote:
No scales for me for now....but I am working on just making life changes of eating correctly from now on....With no processed foods at all and no sugar I am feeling great....I just do my walking and I want to add more and more each day.
sounds like a good plan!

LORRIE & LINDA~ hey ladies! Hope you're doing well. Missin your posts!
Old 01-05-2010, 09:52 AM   #54
Senior LCF Member

Liz-- I think fessing up is a huge step... and thank you for being so honest! I'm sure you *feel* much worse than you look, but man I know that feeling of having tight jeans. Could anything be more painful?! Glad you're back on plan, and I KNOW you can do this! In terms of exercise, it really doesn't take a ton of endurance! Slow jogging feels very easy (IE at 4.5mph) after you run for a minute or two (IE at 5 or 6mph). When I want to walk, I walk... and I am only average like 13 or 14 minute miles! BUT I was very excited. (And sweaty! )

Gibby-- 5 pounds is amazing! Go you!

Vicki-- I'm just like you, in that the routine makes it so much easier to stay on plan!

Mary-- You said you wake up feeling great... I'm jealous! Does LCing mess up your sleep habits at all? Cuz I was tossing and turning all night!

I'm down exactly 4 pounds since the 1st. Still not at my siggie <----- over there, but getting closer. Clearly, I'm in denial too--- do I have to change it????? I'm mid 80's. I will say that Never made it back up to the 90's even with my off plan-ness over the past month or two.

I feel so good though, that I almost don't even care. Like, I just know it's going to come off. So I'm not even that worried.

(Even though I should be, because me getting cocky --> me getting loose with the plan --> me totally falling off the wagon.... you'd think 9 years of experience would make me invincible, but NOPE. Always obsessed with carbs with just a few meals off plan and I become a lunatic again).
Old 01-05-2010, 11:37 AM   #55
Blabbermouth!!!

Liz, I love your humor. Yes, students and patients can be nutty LOL.

Gibby, Sam, Mary, Linda and you too Liz, (plus anyone else I missed unintentionally) lets all keep this ball rolling and keep the momentum. GO GO GO .......<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<OK envision me in a cheerleader outfit, HA with huge pom-poms.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:59 PM   #56
Major LCF Poster!

Ok...Sam...I go to bed and listen to audio tapes of books and just relax....since my DH gets up alot earlier than I ....Reading books at night seem to put me in a relaxed mood..It counts on the book also...
I sometimes scrapebook and listen to music and just enjoy myself with memories as I make anew page...

Gibby ....we will have to meet one day....My pool will be here...I dont work in the summer so I am here all the time ...I love exercising in the pool...turn on the music and here we go...No one to see you...So the welcome sign will be out.....So you go to the gym and have a trainer...that is interesting....

Ok...everyone else sounding great.....I love to hear from everyone....
I am fixing Taco Salads for tonight so that will be it for this evening...My son will be leaving tomorrow back to Texas I guess....I will be sad...but he is all grown up.....

Will be back later.....Mary

Last edited by ladyinlove56; 01-05-2010 at 02:00 PM..
Old 01-05-2010, 02:07 PM   #57
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Vicki - HUGE visiual on the big pom poms

Liz-Over the past 6 or so years, I have worked with personal trainers off and on. The only one I had weight loss success with worked at Pure Fitness and for some unknown reason, was fired. I don't usually lose weight with a trainer - it isn't "Biggest Loser", if you know what I mean. HOWEVER, I do gain flexibility and strength, which as you get older is a big advantage. Plus, if I have an appointment to meet someone at the gym, it is a great motivator for getting me off my butt and do some exercise!

Mary-we do need to meet. Just say when - we could always go out for a chef salad or something low carb.
Old 01-05-2010, 05:56 PM   #58
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: DENMW
Stats: 243/155/139 5'4", Age 62
WOE: Vegan
Hi everyone, quick hello because I'm like a zombie. Mondays are my busiest days. I work then go to the gym to teach spinning and then last night after that I had to take Roger to the ER for some pain he was having. We left the house at 7pm when I got home and didn't get home until 4:10 am and then I had to get up to go to work at 7 am. and had another busy day. I can't even think straight right now. So I'm off to bed....................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ .........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Sorry, I must have dozed off. I did update my stats and I'm not getting on the scale until I feel like I'm solid in the 160's. So for now. I'm keeping that one.
Lost 100 pounds, my story
Old 01-05-2010, 06:59 PM   #59
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENMW View Post
Hi everyone, quick hello because I'm like a zombie. Mondays are my busiest days. I work then go to the gym to teach spinning and then last night after that I had to take Roger to the ER for some pain he was having. We left the house at 7pm when I got home and didn't get home until 4:10 am and then I had to get up to go to work at 7 am. and had another busy day. I can't even think straight right now. So I'm off to bed....................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ .........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Sorry, I must have dozed off. I did update my stats and I'm not getting on the scale until I feel like I'm solid in the 160's. So for now. I'm keeping that one.
Oh no! Is Roger ok?!
Old 01-05-2010, 08:13 PM   #60
Major LCF Poster!

Well...we hope Roger if doing ok now and hope you get some rest too....
Closed Thread