Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2010, 11:31 AM   #1591
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joannew
Stats: 149/142.2/135 (5'4.5", 60 yy)
WOE: 1200 cals
Start Date: 7/27/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2aCutie View Post
We are going to work this out! I am back on plan. I do lowcarb---What plan are you doing? We are going to make it.....I am SCARED TO DEATH to get on that scale tomorrow.....I know it will be up......
I am trying to follow the CAD/CALP woe with counting carbs...yesterday was my second day. I am eating 1 meal per day and keeping calories to 1379 total not net/20 net carbs....I went over my alloted calories by about 300....will make up for it today!

Lesson learned...enter food in myplate the same day....to keep better track of calories...didn't do that yesterday....and overdid it.

Last edited by Joannew; 01-21-2010 at 11:32 AM..
Joannew is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2010, 12:41 PM   #1592
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Mommy2aCutie
I am not familiar with that plan. You are strong and determined and you will make it happen!

Did I mention that we are celebrating my husbands bday this weekend??? ......runs fast to hide in corner! No wait I am coming back out! I will not give in!!!!!
Mommy2aCutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:49 PM   #1593
Committed to Succeed

Gallery: Magicsmom
Stats: 282/182/140
WOE: Low carb/portion control
Start Date: Re-re-restarted 7/16/12
Quote:
I am not familiar with that plan. You are strong and determined and you will make it happen!

Did I mention that we are celebrating my husbands bday this weekend??? ......runs fast to hide in corner! No wait I am coming back out! I will not give in!!!!!
You need to celebrate with a nice blue cheese stuffed steak and forget about the cake!
Magicsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 01:33 PM   #1594
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: WannaBAStar
Stats: 220/207.5/150
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Everyday
OK totally non-weight related topic, but I am so freakin' annoyed I need to vent. So, I'm watching tv and I hear now Tiger is supposedly in rehab for sex addiction. You know it really burns my ass the medical community feels it is necessary to put a label on everything. Heck the medical community may as well make stupidity a clinical diagnosis, since they are so fond of labels, because it for damn sure is abundant in the world. I don't for one SECOND believe that sex addiction is really a valid and clinical diagnosis. In my opinion, it's just a catch all phrase for the entitled and greedy, famous or not, who have gotten caught with their pants down (pun intended). It's an excuse for bad behavior, lack of self-control and bad choices. Quite frankly, it's a last ditch effort, to take the blame off themselves. Such a diagnosis does nothing to make a person really have to take responsibility for their actions. Off my opinionated soap box now

Last edited by WannaBAStar; 01-21-2010 at 01:42 PM..
WannaBAStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 01:40 PM   #1595
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Thank you...for the moment I feel confident that I can do this...(subject to change at a moments notice!)

Step away from the cake! I will find out where you live and crack the whip!
Old 01-21-2010, 01:51 PM   #1596
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Happyone81
Stats: 234/225/150
WOE: Induction and meat and eggs 3 Wk cycles
Start Date: Every January lol
Hello all!
Well I was good today ans yesterday. I am done 2 of those 6 pounds I gained and weigh in tomorrow. But I am done with the race to lose. I have more than enough time to get it done and I will. I am making sure that I drink half of my weight in ounces of water and making sure to get my runs in. I was just invited to an hour long spinning class. I am a little intimidated but it is during a time when I can go and it is FREE. So I will give it a try. With all the stress (no doubt self inflicted) I am making sure to stay onplan and using exercise to release instead of food.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrie200 View Post
Welcome back ! I was thinking about you! I was missing your posts. Sounds like that was a heck of a ride...Had one myself last week (STILL havent lost the quick carb weight I gained. ) I cheer you for catching yourself and getting back on plan.

(You were rocking with all your excersize..I'm green with envey.. Kickboxing? My goodness..I would pass out!)

THINK...Meat, eggs, cheese...Meat, eggs, cheese..If its not LC it has no business in our mouths ..right? right! (I tell myself that all day long..lol)

Have a great day..Be strong! I'll be rooting for ya!
Thank you! I will be strong. I just have to keep on keeping on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaBAStar View Post
As one recovering scale-o-holic to another I say to you:
STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALE!!!!! It is NOT your friend. Weighing multiple times a day, weighing on more than one scale, and for some weighing daily is sure recipe for disaster if you are the type who's day/diet is totally ruined if the scale doesn't reflect your efforts. I know the despondent feeling when you have deprived yourself of all the high carb foods you love, and the scale stagnates or even worse your weight fluctuates up. I also know how we rationalize, "well I'm not losing I may as well eat what I want", " I messed my eating up today so I may as well eat what I want today and start again tomorrow" (BTW, tomorrow for me ends up weeks and months later) or "I've been doing so well on plan I deserve a treat (ie: a high carb mean)". I've used all the above, I'm sure I'm not alone. I had to decide I wasn't going to allow the scale to be my sabateur, dictating the death of my diet. You have to decide the same for yourself.
So true so true. I think that I will lessen it. I will have to wean myself off. DOing the Carb addict's diet they wanted you to weigh daily and I never stopped after that. All that you said is so me. All of those things give me reason to say f it. But no more!
Quote:
Yep we can do this together! I have been on plan today......Staying strong.....Lets report back daily!
I'm on plan and hoefully will exercise after Science NIght at my school.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaBAStar View Post
OK totally non-weight related topic, but I am so freakin' annoyed I need to vent. So, I'm watching tv and I hear now Tiger is supposedly in rehab for sex addiction. You know it really burns my ass the medical community feels it is necessary to put a label on everything. Heck the medical community may as well make stupidity a clinical diagnosis, since they are so fond of labels, because it for damn sure is abundant in the world. I don't for one SECOND believe that sex addiction is really a valid and clinical diagnosis. In my opinion, it's just a catch all phrase for the entitled and greedy, famous or not, who have gotten caught with their pants down (pun intended). It's an excuse for bad behavior, lack of self-control and bad choices. Quite frankly, it's a last ditch effort, to take the blame off themselves. Such a diagnosis does nothing to make a person really have to take responsibility for their actions. Off my opinionated soap box now
You know I don't think that Tiger suffers from anything more than being power crazed. I do believe that some...very few people to suffer from a sex addiction. Nymphomaniacs they used to be called. Anything that offers a desired feeling can be addictive food, drugs, alcohol, sex. People have it I am just not sure that he is one of them.
Happyone81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 02:16 PM   #1597
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: WannaBAStar
Stats: 220/207.5/150
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyone81 View Post
Nymphomaniacs they used to be called.
Yeah, I remember they used to call it that way back when. I thought it was a load of crap then too .
WannaBAStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 02:34 PM   #1598
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lorrie200
Stats: 201.5/164.8/159.9
WOE: HHCG
Start Date: August 12th 2010
Checking in..but in the Worst mood Ever!

Stepped on the scale today..195 AGAIN! What the F! I am going the WRONG WAY!!! Since my mess up (at 192..I messed up for 2 days which left me at 195...lost 1 pound after...now this! I Has to be because I eat to much fat! Cause I havent had bread in forever! Could someone please remind me that eating Fat is okay

I'm going to sulk!!!
Lorrie200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 02:55 PM   #1599
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: scrappychik
Stats: Goal 145
WOE: Paleo & exercise!
Start Date: Re-start 09/01/14
Quote:

Stepped on the scale today..195 AGAIN! What the F! I am going the WRONG WAY!!! Since my mess up (at 192..I messed up for 2 days which left me at 195...lost 1 pound after...now this! I Has to be because I eat to much fat! Cause I havent had bread in forever! Could someone please remind me that eating Fat is okay

I'm going to sulk!!!
It's just normal water weight/fluctation. If you weigh daily, you will have to be ok with seeing #'s go up and down before dropping to a new low. Very few people have their weights go down in a steady line on a graph...it usually looks more like hills and valleys or steps. If you eat bread, you'll most likely see an even bigger jump...hang in there!
scrappychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:55 PM   #1600
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: locarbdiva
Stats: 230/212/135
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 7/24/2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedicated View Post
We (anyone interested) may have to create a weight watchers/cal counting support group lol...share some recipes!
I think this is a great idea. The recipes that you posted already were really good. Since I'm going back to old fashioned cal counting and points having recipes would be very nice. I use DWLZ a lot to help keep up with my points when I'm eating out.

Hi Jamie! Hi Lora! Hope you are doing well. I'm ready to weigh in tomorrow morning so I can start afresh. Hopefully I won't be as full of crap next week.
locarbdiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 05:23 PM   #1601
Committed to Succeed

Quote:

I'm going to sulk!!!
It happens, even when I stay completely on plan. Don't let it get you down. If you truly think that your calories are too high (and that is possible!), then find a way to reduce them and see if that helps.
Old 01-21-2010, 06:01 PM   #1602
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: extrareserve
Stats: 182Hi/155 dec 28/142.4/120 (5'1")
WOE: VLC/ IF
Start Date: 2005/restart 12/28/09
Quote:

I'm going to sulk!!!
Hey how about posting a couple days worth of meals for us to look at.
For me, too much dairy can stall me. Too much fat NEVER does.
And hang in there!! Your body has a lot to think about right now !!
I'm frustrated too - only 7 pounds in three + weeks, but I can't give up now.
Rachel
extrareserve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:09 PM   #1603
Tyl
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Tyl
Stats: Working on it!
WOE: LC
Start Date: Sept 2008/Again Dec. 30, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappychik View Post
Ummm...YES!!! Maybe we could have a non-exercise challenge next...PLEASE!!!
i'll think about it.
Tyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:10 PM   #1604
Tyl
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Tyl
Stats: Working on it!
WOE: LC
Start Date: Sept 2008/Again Dec. 30, 2013
hey ya'll....long frikkin day. I dunno if i've told u all this but i hate my boss LOL... anyway... 11 hr work day... got up early to run and i am really just pooped right now. I am sooooooooooooooo ready for the weekend.
Tyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 08:12 PM   #1605
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: principessa54
Stats: R1D3; 213/202/180
WOE: hhcg my way
Start Date: August 2010
Quote:
LOL I think we all feel like this sometimes! Get back to exercise, girl
I will get back to exercise I promise at the start of the week which means I guess tomorrow. Today I am just not in the mood.
principessa54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 08:34 PM   #1606
Committed to Succeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa54 View Post
I will get back to exercise I promise at the start of the week which means I guess tomorrow. Today I am just not in the mood.
I'm in the mood, but haven't felt well this week. It's one of those deals where I'm not sick enough to stay home, but I don't feel well either. The glands in my neck are swollen and sore and at times I've been sure I was getting a cold. Yesterday and today I've been plagued with a migraine.
Old 01-21-2010, 08:41 PM   #1607
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
It's just normal water weight/fluctation. If you weigh daily, you will have to be ok with seeing #'s go up and down before dropping to a new low. Very few people have their weights go down in a steady line on a graph...it usually looks more like hills and valleys or steps. If you eat bread, you'll most likely see an even bigger jump...hang in there!
I am a scale junky! first thing when I have my coffee and any kind of swoop..I Run to the scale...as the scale clicks I feel a sence of anziety..Its a horrible habbit. I noticed that it sets the tone for my mood that day..even the cloths I wear. You should see me today..I'm wearing my fat sweatpants and my boyfriends old tee-shirt. I have been evil to everyone that I come into contact with. I'ts a pitiful site...be glad your not here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicsmom View Post
It happens, even when I stay completely on plan. Don't let it get you down. If you truly think that your calories are too high (and that is possible!), then find a way to reduce them and see if that helps.
Your right..I do need to start doing that. What should my calorie intake be? I was under the impression that calories didnt matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by extrareserve View Post
Hey how about posting a couple days worth of meals for us to look at.
For me, too much dairy can stall me. Too much fat NEVER does.
And hang in there!! Your body has a lot to think about right now !!
I'm frustrated too - only 7 pounds in three + weeks, but I can't give up now.
Rachel

Tuesday meals

1 cup coffee..lil coffee-mate n sweetnlow
Double bacon-a-tor (Wendys)
15 baked chicken wings dipped in ranch and Redhot (about 3 tblspoons)
Pepperoni chips dipped in sour cream (about 20-25)
Bacon and 2 scrambled eggs
water
1 diet 7-up
walk 1.5 miles

Wednesday

1 cup coffee creamer n sweetnlow
3 scrambled eggs with cheese and LC ketchup
half bag of porkgrinds (thru out day)
meduim bowl of chicken/shrimp fetticini (no noodles..stuffed with meats not much room for sauce..probably 1 cup worth of sauce)
Pam Fried Turkey burger/ green chilis (probably 1/4 size)
Water
1 diet 7-up
1 mile walk

Today

same coffee
4 scrambles eggs with cheese and LC ketchup
Hamburger pattie with mayo for dip
2 hardboiled eggs
1/2 bag of porkgrinds
2 cup fetticini mix from last night

Sooo...what do ya think? Toooo much Fat?
week1 including load days ..167.1
week2 ............................163.8
week3.............................
162.8..162.3..today 160.5
Old 01-21-2010, 09:19 PM   #1608
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Sunny1
Stats: 240/214/145
WOE: LC and Medifast
Start Date: November 2009
Quote:

I'm going to sulk!!!
I'm a scale junkie, scale-a-holic, scale-obsessed, scale-depressed person, too, Lorrie! Girl, that scale rules my life. Yes, it has been determining my moods and occupying my mind on a daily basis. I use the scale as much as I eat. Sometimes, I weigh myself two or three times a day, just to see how what I ate or didn't eat, what I drank or didn't drink...affects the numbers. So, I'm playing a mind game with myself...I'm only going to weigh every other day...so, I've written down the days that I weigh and the days that I pass by the scale without looking at it. The scale has been in control for too long. It's time for me to take back control.
GW - 145
- I'll get here!
1st Mini Goal - Get to 230 - Achieved
2nd Mini Goal - Get to 220 - Achieved.
3rd Mini Goal - Get to 210 -
4th Mini Goal - Get to Onederland -
Just SUADI!: Team Curve-O-Liscious Cuties! My partners are Lorrie and Lisa!:
4 X 2/14 , Firecr. Chall., Shakes & Meal & Biggest Loser Chall., CD Summer.
Sunny1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:44 PM   #1609
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chantyl03 View Post
i'll think about it.

I want stairs for a challenge!! I do lots every day
Old 01-21-2010, 09:57 PM   #1610
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I am a scale junky! first thing when I have my coffee and any kind of swoop..I Run to the scale...as the scale clicks I feel a sence of anziety..Its a horrible habbit. I noticed that it sets the tone for my mood that day..even the cloths I wear. You should see me today..I'm wearing my fat sweatpants and my boyfriends old tee-shirt. I have been evil to everyone that I come into contact with. I'ts a pitiful site...be glad your not here.

Your right..I do need to start doing that. What should my calorie intake be? I was under the impression that calories didnt matter.

Tuesday meals

1 cup coffee..lil coffee-mate n sweetnlow
Double bacon-a-tor (Wendys)
15 baked chicken wings dipped in ranch and Redhot (about 3 tblspoons)
Pepperoni chips dipped in sour cream (about 20-25)
Bacon and 2 scrambled eggs
water
1 diet 7-up
walk 1.5 miles

Wednesday

1 cup coffee creamer n sweetnlow
3 scrambled eggs with cheese and LC ketchup
half bag of porkgrinds (thru out day)
meduim bowl of chicken/shrimp fetticini (no noodles..stuffed with meats not much room for sauce..probably 1 cup worth of sauce)
Pam Fried Turkey burger/ green chilis (probably 1/4 size)
Water
1 diet 7-up
1 mile walk

Today

same coffee
4 scrambles eggs with cheese and LC ketchup
Hamburger pattie with mayo for dip
2 hardboiled eggs
1/2 bag of porkgrinds
2 cup fetticini mix from last night

Sooo...what do ya think? Toooo much Fat?

Too much fat is not usually the problem with Atkins. He uses a "fat fast" to break plateaus. Your diet looks good, except for a lack of vegetables, though I'd be a bit suspicious of the coffee mate. Most flavours have just a gram or two of carbs, but some like Hazelnut can have up to 11!

Just keep drinking your water and you'll have a big whoosh - maybe tomorrow morning for weigh in! Don't listen to your stupid scale. Are your clothes fitting better? Are you drinking enough water? Moving the bod? If you're doing things right then be proud of yourself!! Your body will catch up. Right now it's wondering what the H E double hockey sticks you're doing to it that's all.

OK, I think I'm really giving myself the pep talk because I'm quite discouraged myself
Week 1 - 12 Points 150lb
Week 2 - 16
Week 3 - 13
Week 4 - 17
Week 5 - 13/71
Stats: Hi 175/Dec 28 - 155/ Mexico 135
Old 01-21-2010, 10:42 PM   #1611
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny1 View Post
I'm a scale junkie, scale-a-holic, scale-obsessed, scale-depressed person, too, Lorrie! Girl, that scale rules my life. Yes, it has been determining my moods and occupying my mind on a daily basis. I use the scale as much as I eat. Sometimes, I weigh myself two or three times a day, just to see how what I ate or didn't eat, what I drank or didn't drink...affects the numbers. So, I'm playing a mind game with myself...I'm only going to weigh every other day...so, I've written down the days that I weigh and the days that I pass by the scale without looking at it. The scale has been in control for too long. It's time for me to take back control.
I am going to do the same thing! At least then if the numbers arent what I want I will only be pissed..every other day Just joking..tryin to make myself crack a smile if that is possible today. I cant stay on this pity pot ..its ridiculas! I dont mean to be a cry baby. I am going to SUADI..even thou..I THOUGHT I was.

My boyfriend left town 9 days ago and I was so looking forward to seeing him again on Feb 3rd...lighter...maybe even getting a raised eyebrow and smile from my noticibly slimmer shape..Now I only have 13 days left of my 22 days! I got to get it together..not expecting a miricle..just expecting Something!

Lets change the subject to something on a happier note....So..Ms.Lady..Got any plans for Friday Night? BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!

Last edited by Lorrie200; 01-21-2010 at 10:53 PM..
Old 01-21-2010, 10:57 PM   #1612
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I want stairs for a challenge!! I do lots every day
You scare me!!! Dont listens to her Cle...Please!

Last edited by Lorrie200; 01-21-2010 at 10:58 PM..
Old 01-21-2010, 11:11 PM   #1613
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Too much fat is not usually the problem with Atkins. He uses a "fat fast" to break plateaus. Your diet looks good, except for a lack of vegetables, though I'd be a bit suspicious of the coffee mate. Most flavours have just a gram or two of carbs, but some like Hazelnut can have up to 11!

Just keep drinking your water and you'll have a big whoosh - maybe tomorrow morning for weigh in! Don't listen to your stupid scale. Are your clothes fitting better? Are you drinking enough water? Moving the bod? If you're doing things right then be proud of yourself!! Your body will catch up. Right now it's wondering what the H E double hockey sticks you're doing to it that's all.

OK, I think I'm really giving myself the pep talk because I'm quite discouraged myself
Thanks for the Pep talk. I am checking myself into scale rehab..and pumping up my water again..(have been slacking on that in the last few days..I like water)

Thanks for listening and posting back to my rant..makes me feel stronger to know that I have support....tear drop..with smile

I checked my creamer and it has 1 carb per tablespoon..havent been counting that..I will now. I wonder if I am to loose on my carb counting..ya know, all those lil sneaky carbs that will mess up the 20 count. Like adding extra chees..cause I thinnk I can. But maybe I 'cant' because I could have already had 20 that day from eggs, dips or whatnots..(creamer) I think I am kind of like..well I'm allowed to eat cheese..so extra should be fine..or..they said I could have sour cream..as I double scoop. I am going to 'FINE TUNE' my carb count and start measuring things. I havent been 'really counting' I could possibly be eatting 25-40..Plus the Fat.

Thanks for listening and posting back during my rant. You are all so very supportive and give the best advice..even when you yourself could be feeling low. Thank you.! You all make me feel stronger.

Last edited by Lorrie200; 01-21-2010 at 11:17 PM..
Old 01-21-2010, 11:24 PM   #1614
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Thanks for the Pep talk. I am checking myself into scale rehab..and pumping up my water again..(have been slacking on that in the last few days..I like water)

Thanks for listening and posting back to my rant..makes me feel stronger to know that I have support....tear drop..with smile

I checked my creamer and it has 1 carb per tablespoon..havent been counting that..I will now. I wonder if I am to loose on my carb counting..ya know, all those lil sneaky carbs that will mess up the 20 count. Like adding extra chees..cause I thinnk I can. But maybe I 'cant' because I could have already had 20 that day from eggs, dips or whatnots..(creamer) I think I am kind of like..well I'm allowed to eat cheese..so extra should be fine..or..they said I could have sour cream..as I double scoop. I am going to 'FINE TUNE' my carb count and start measuring things. I havent been 'really counting' I could possibly be eatting 25-40..Plus the Fat.

Thanks for listening and posting back during my rant. You are all so very supportive and give the best advice..even when you yourself could be feeling low. Thank you.! You all make me feel stronger.
Oh my goodness..I JUST check my vitimins and fiber gummies.

2 multi vitimins= 2 carbs
2 fiber gummies= 10 carbs!!!!!
2 fish oil caplets= doesnt say..Hmmmm
+ my creamer = 1.5 carbs
Thats 13.5 Hidden carbs on top of my 'loose 20' that I have NOT been not counting

I just got a 'ah ha' moment. I'm throwing out the Fiber Gummies..Thats for sure..Eeeegads!

Last edited by Lorrie200; 01-21-2010 at 11:51 PM..
Old 01-22-2010, 02:28 AM   #1615
I'm his Princess

Gallery: Dedicated
Stats: Goal is a Healthy Weight!
WOE: Clean Eating!
Start Date: Everyday!
Quote:
You scare me!!! Dont listens to her Cle...Please!
Lol...that's all Chantyl! I have no clue what she has planned....although I do hope its not stairs!

Last edited by Dedicated; 01-22-2010 at 02:30 AM..
Dedicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 04:00 AM   #1616
I'm his Princess

Gallery: Dedicated
Stats: Goal is a Healthy Weight!
WOE: Clean Eating!
Start Date: Everyday!
Pts! End of 3rd week!

Please add your pts!
This week/Total

Cle 11/39
Dedicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:13 AM   #1617
Major LCF Poster!

Please add your pts!
This week/Total

Cle 11/39
Joanne 19/58

Last edited by Joannew; 01-22-2010 at 05:17 AM..
Old 01-22-2010, 06:21 AM   #1618
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: JengerSnaps
Stats: 230/172/160
WOE: Low Carb My Way
Start Date: October 2009
Cle 11/39
Joanne 19/58
Jenger 13/43
JengerSnaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:21 AM   #1619
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lexiann21
Stats: 256/211.4/175
WOE: 5:2 fasting diet
Start Date: March 2013
Cle 11/39
Joanne 19/58
Jenger 13/43
lexiann 10/26
lexiann21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:28 AM   #1620
Committed to Succeed

Quote:
Dr. Atkins said calories DO count, but carbs count more. It is possible to eat too much, even on low carb. I know it to be true for me.