Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2010, 02:52 PM   #1051
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: scrappychik
Stats: Goal 145
WOE: LC my way & exercise!
Start Date: Re-start 1/4/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny1 View Post
Lorrie, SUADI means SHUT UP AND DO IT!

Hey, Lorrie, how's it going? What name did you decide on? I still really like the Curve-O-Liscious Cuties!
Y'all came up with some very creative names...my vote prolly doesn't count but I say go with Curve-O-Liscious Cuties too!!!
scrappychik is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2010, 05:27 PM   #1052
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: principessa54
Stats: R1D3; 213/202/180
WOE: hhcg my way
Start Date: August 2010
Hey gang. Well today it took the willpower of (insert a strong animal or person) and I did it. I stayed on plan. I so wanted to stray today. Dreaming of chips of all things at my desk today. I have had three protein shakes and now time for my meal. Only two more days of this and then to my new program.

I want to thank you all for being here because if it wasn't for this thread I know I would stray. I just didn't want write a big ZERO for today.
principessa54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:46 PM   #1053
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Mommy2aCutie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joannew View Post
to my partner Jennifer...thanks for sharing your story....God's blessings to you!....now SUADI....see I was gentle first and then tough!

I have walked 4 miles today with WATP....I'm in this to win!....bring it on!

Thanks!

I need the tough love trust me! You earned an extra point today I think. I am wondering if the elliptical counts as cardio...and what about Julian Micheals Shred.....I know my heart is about to jump out of my chest when I am done!

I am so proud of you! You are doing great!
Mommy2aCutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:46 PM   #1054
Senior LCF Member

Okay big losers! I have seen some serious numbers pop up today I want to know what you are eating....
Old 01-08-2010, 05:47 PM   #1055
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by locarbdiva View Post
You all are reading some great sounding books. We need to start a book club. :-)

I like that idea!
Old 01-08-2010, 05:53 PM   #1056
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: extrareserve
Stats: 182Hi/155 dec 28/142.4/120 (5'1")
WOE: VLC/ IF
Start Date: 2005/restart 12/28/09
Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa54 View Post
Hey gang. Well today it took the willpower of (insert a strong animal or person) and I did it. I stayed on plan. I so wanted to stray today. Dreaming of chips of all things at my desk today. I have had three protein shakes and now time for my meal. Only two more days of this and then to my new program.

I want to thank you all for being here because if it wasn't for this thread I know I would stray. I just didn't want write a big ZERO for today.
I wanted to eat "other" stuff too! It was tough today. I've been very hungry today. There may have been a little more carb creep than I thought last night since I haven't been hungry all week
It's been a brutal week. I was wrapped up in legal stuff today and it really hurt my brain. I really don't like legal speak.
Then I was invited to lunch and ordered a bacon cheeseburger without the bun and salad. It was good.
I'm off to my sauna now for a good cook. Man is it ever raining here!!
bbl
Rachel

btw Angela which protein shakes are you using?
Week 1 - 12 Points 150lb
Week 2 - 16
Week 3 - 13
Week 4 - 17
Week 5 - 13/71
Stats: Hi 175/Dec 28 - 155/ Mexico 135
extrareserve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:55 PM   #1057
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: chrysalis
Stats: 315/261.5/140 5'4" 43 yrs old
Quote:

Woohoo! Way to beat the temptation monster!!
chrysalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:21 PM   #1058
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: locarbdiva
Stats: 230/212/135
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 7/24/2006
Angela and Rachel---I am so glad you kicked temptation in the butt and stayed on plan. So far I haven't had any really strong cravings this time around but I know that can all change in a minute. I plan to come back and read your posts again about how you stayed focused to use as my inspiration if I need it. Rock on, you two!
locarbdiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:30 PM   #1059
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BBWDALLAS
Stats: Tight/Loose/Fabulous!!!
WOE: Low Carb All The Way Baby!!!!
Start Date: 05/19/14
Week 1
Cle 12pts
Diane 10pts
Terry (Magicsmom) 10 pts
Angela 11 pts
Joanne 13 pts
Chantyl 13 pts
Lisa 14 pts
Layla 14 pts
Jenger 12 pts
Kim (kimmieG) 11 pts
Rachel 12pts
Lora 4pts
Lexiann 4 pts
Tiffany 6 pts
Sunny 14 pts
Tannie 9 pts
JG 2 pts (for one day)
Starr 7 pts
Marlette 3pts
Phylissa 10 pts
Stacy 9 pts
Old 01-08-2010, 06:44 PM   #1060
I'm his Princess

Gallery: Dedicated
Stats: Goal is a Healthy Weight!
WOE: Clean Eating!
Start Date: Everyday!
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1mon3 View Post
Cool! I will have to check it out. I need all the tips I can get!! Thanks!

Right now we are on our way to Milwaukee to see the Buck's game. My daughter is in the band and they are playing during halftime tonight...Otherwise I wouldv'e def passed! lol
Hope they play well...hope you enjoy it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicsmom View Post
Ima let you finish, but.......................NO WAY JOSE!

Okayyyyy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyone81 View Post
I just had to come back on and say thank you to Dedicated for basically reminding me of how wonderful crab is. I just went major grocery shopping so that I have ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE TO GO OFF PLAN. And we bought some Russian King crab legs. OMG not only were they absolutely the best thing I have had to eat all week ( and I have had some great things) but I amso full and content. The way I feel now I don't even know if I am going to be able to eat dinner (greek chicken salad). Thank you Dedicated. That may be something I use as a reward if I stay on plan all week.

LOL.....I gotta get some!!! I've been eating shrimp every other day..gotta get some crabs!!! I'm always up a lb the next day...soooo maybe after the challenge lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettinserious View Post
I am one of your partners in this thing chickie! lol.

Geez I feel special now.

I guess its cuz I have a life. lol. I have 5 kids and can't be on every second cuz the computer is our sanctuary and its in our bedroom. So if I want to keep the house intact, I can't bury myself back here all the time. Much as I want to!

Edited to say that at least I WAS your partner. Seems like everyday we have new ones! Can we figure this out so that I can just DO this thing?
You still are her partner, the list isn't changing where I'm removing or switching up people, just adding people who need teams. You can and should be just doing this thing.....it's all figured out...dig in!

We hear ya....it's not required to post every second....just enough so you're active and your partners are encouraged!
Phil 1:21 For me to live is Christ [His life in me], and to die is gain [the gain of the glory of eternity] Amplified

Fataholic on a Mission!
Dedicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:46 PM   #1061
I'm his Princess

What's going on this Friday night!??!!?

I just got in....long long day today....can't complain though...I have an awesome life...great family and good friends....it's cold here...I think 14...but all you Canadian peeps...that's prob a heat wave.....under the covers tonight!
Old 01-08-2010, 07:13 PM   #1062
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: OhLucy
Stats: 320/299/165
WOE: WW Points
Start Date: Restart Aug. 6, 2010
I'm just checking in.......I don't know if I can do this. I'm having a gob of aches and pains that I've never experienced.
I lost 3 lbs this week, which is surprising because I've been on plan - haven't had bites of anything that I'm not supposed to, but I feel pretty much like crap. My feet hurt and I've never experienced that before, and when I sit at the computer for very long my feet feel like they're swelling up - I've never had THAT happen either. I look at them and they look normal, but really, I feel (right now) like I weigh twice as much as I do.
I started doing stretches and lunges at night, and then leg lifts (when I'm in my bed) to try to tone my gut. Okay - suggestions? Seriously, I kind of feel a bit like road kill.

Lucy
Old 01-08-2010, 07:14 PM   #1063
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2aCutie View Post
I havent cooked anything out of them yet. I am very happy that I bought them though. There seems to be a lot of recipes that my family will like. I will probably be getting some more of her books soon. I got the 500 recipe and the slow cooker one so far. Let me know if you get and we can try recipes and see what we like
Ok..I will
BBWDALLAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:17 PM   #1064
I'm his Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhLucy View Post
I'm just checking in.......I don't know if I can do this. I'm having a gob of aches and pains that I've never experienced.
I lost 3 lbs this week, which is surprising because I've been on plan - haven't had bites of anything that I'm not supposed to, but I feel pretty much like crap. My feet hurt and I've never experienced that before, and when I sit at the computer for very long my feet feel like they're swelling up - I've never had THAT happen either. I look at them and they look normal, but really, I feel (right now) like I weigh twice as much as I do.
I started doing stretches and lunges at night, and then leg lifts (when I'm in my bed) to try to tone my gut. Okay - suggestions? Seriously, I kind of feel a bit like road kill.

Lucy
I'm not sure what to suggest...have you tried Walk away the pounds? Even though it's cardio...most of the moves are low impact and can be modified if need be. The swelling I'm not sure of......if you want to keep moving...WATP may be an option for you
Old 01-08-2010, 07:19 PM   #1065
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Dooditsglory
Stats: 211preg 185 post/174/145
WOE: Primal lc
Start Date: August 13,2013
Quote:

Lucy

Sorry you are feeling that way Lucy.But just think pretty soon your feet & knees back everything will feel much better. I would suggest going for a short walk everyday just to get blood circulating through your body.

I am getting no points for exercising because i am so hungry i am going to kill someone if i exercise because it will make me even more hungry. I ate on plan from sun-today because i started induction on that day. Does this challenge go from Mon-Fri or all weekend too? I am going to go eat everything in sight!
Dooditsglory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:21 PM   #1066
I'm his Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armystolehim04 View Post

Sorry you are feeling that way Lucy.But just think pretty soon your feet & knees back everything will feel much better. I would suggest going for a short walk everyday just to get blood circulating through your body.

I am getting no points for exercising because i am so hungry i am going to kill someone if i exercise because it will make me even more hungry. I ate on plan from sun-today because i started induction on that day. Does this challenge go from Mon-Fri or all weekend too? I am going to go eat everything in sight!
It's for 8 weeks...7 more to go....including weekends...no weekends off! Weight must come off!
Old 01-08-2010, 07:31 PM   #1067
Senior LCF Member

YEah!! THere is NO way I'm going to screw up on the weekend and take away whatever work I've done all week. So DO NOT EAT EVERYTHING IN SIGHT ArmystoleHim .... if I can shove myself up off the chair and move, you can just eat another salad!

My eating has been good, and I dont' think I've been hungry, but I eat a lot of broccoli with a handful of shredded cheese melted on the top.....hard boiled eggs, deviled eggs, cauliflower by the head with butter, and some sour cream. The meat is kind of hit and miss. I was eating hot dogs but someone told me that wasn't a good idea because of all the sodium.......I've eaten whole cans of tuna. You shouldn't be hungry I don't think.
OhLucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:43 PM   #1068
Senior LCF Member

Hey Lucy are you drinking your water? You need lots. Maybe some potassium too. You can use that "Lite Salt" which is half potassium, or take a low dose supplement.
Magnesium helps too (umm closet nutritionist here).
Don't quit! You can and will do this.
Old 01-08-2010, 08:02 PM   #1069
Senior LCF Member

I have NOT been drinking all my water, I must admit, and I'm usually a big water drinker. I've got the Lite Salt, and I've got calcium with magnesium so I'll take that .....thank you!
I'll stick with this. I won't win, but I won't give up either. At least this makes me feel accountable, and keeps me out of the kitchen if nothing else. Thank you all!
OhLucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:19 PM   #1070
Senior LCF Member

The more bloated you feel, the more water you need to flush it out. Sounds crazy, but it's true.
Have a great evening!!
Old 01-08-2010, 08:30 PM   #1071

Gallery: YampyPie
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettinserious View Post
I am one of your partners in this thing chickie! lol.

Geez I feel special now.

I guess its cuz I have a life. lol. I have 5 kids and can't be on every second cuz the computer is our sanctuary and its in our bedroom. So if I want to keep the house intact, I can't bury myself back here all the time. Much as I want to!

Edited to say that at least I WAS your partner. Seems like everyday we have new ones! Can we figure this out so that I can just DO this thing?
Cool! Sorry I missed ya somehow...lol. Hey partner!
YampyPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:01 PM   #1072
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Dooditsglory
Stats: 211preg 185 post/174/145
WOE: Primal lc
Start Date: August 13,2013
Quote:
YEah!! THere is NO way I'm going to screw up on the weekend and take away whatever work I've done all week. So DO NOT EAT EVERYTHING IN SIGHT ArmystoleHim .... if I can shove myself up off the chair and move, you can just eat another salad!

My eating has been good, and I dont' think I've been hungry, but I eat a lot of broccoli with a handful of shredded cheese melted on the top.....hard boiled eggs, deviled eggs, cauliflower by the head with butter, and some sour cream. The meat is kind of hit and miss. I was eating hot dogs but someone told me that wasn't a good idea because of all the sodium.......I've eaten whole cans of tuna. You shouldn't be hungry I don't think.
Don't worry i am eating everything on sight thats on plan.Its just weird i am so hungry and i never have an appetite. I have eaten a whole chicken by myself today. That is not normal for me.My ratios are fine so i have no idea why i am hungry. I am going to drink more water i think it may be water hunger.Okay so i will post my points on Saturday! I definately have time to workout much more! I have having no problem staying on plan considering i break out in a rash if i was to cheat.

I am trying to read up on OWL,i think thats where a lot of us skimp on and never move up. Its hard to learn to eat this way for the rest of your life when you only have 20gs carbs to live on. I am starting to think that i should stay on induction longer not sure though.
Dooditsglory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:49 PM   #1073
Major LCF Poster!

Checkin in ladies..stayed on plan today im at work and feeling a lil blah...My daughter had been baby sitting this little girl for the past two years and we found out her mom had passed away the lil girl is only three and me and my fam became attached to her i would go and get her and she would spend weeks with us sometimes..her mom was young and stayed in the streets all the time i was young at one time so i understand wanting to go out some of the time..so we would go and get the baby not because she needed a baby sitter but because we loved having her around...well long story short her mom passed away and she only had a sister here in the states so of course the baby was staying with the sister someone called cps and told them that the lil girls mom was dead and they came and picked the baby up did i mention her sister was in a abusive relationship? so of course the husband didnt want the lil girl around her mom got involved with cps because come to find out she was leaving the baby alone and going out to party and the baby would wonder out side and the neighbors got tired of taking the baby in..in my head im wondering why she didnt call us and say hey can she come and spend the night while i go out im really beating myself up over here thinking about what i could have done....Im really sad about the whole situation here is one of the articals

Police: Dallas Mom Left Toddler Home To Go Party

Dallas police arrest a woman they say abandoned her child at home alone while she went nightclubbing. According to authorities, the two-year-old girl was found wandering in an apartment breezeway at 4:30 a.m.

When talking about the case, police used the terms "unsettling" and "disturbing." Officials believe the child was abandoned around midnight Saturday morning and say the mother, Cecilia Brown, didn't show up again until 6:30 a.m.

Brown was arrested when she arrived back home.

CBS 11 News went to the apartment of Cecilia Brown on Monday. A man, who didn't identify himself, answered the door. Cameras captured a woman and two children standing behind him.

"Police say that a child was left abandoned here," CBS 11 News reporter Bud Gillett said standing in the apartment breezeway. "Did that happen?" he asked. "Uh, I decline to comment," the man answered.

Police arrested the 25-year-old mother on Child Abandonment charges. They say when she finally arrived at the apartment she at first denied that it was her home or that the child was hers.

Hours earlier, a neighbor had found the toddler wandering through an apartment breezeway.

As neighbor Devon Jackson arrived home from work early Saturday, he and his mother saw police at the complex. Jackson says he has seen both Brown and the little girl. "She does leave her daughter unattended at times," Jackson claimed. "Because I see the little girl; she [Brown] would go in the house and the little girl would be on the patio by herself."

Devon's mother, Alexis Payton said, "It doesn't surprise me. This situation doesn't surprise me. It's sad and it's unfortunate, but it really doesn't surprise me."

"It's extremely serious," Dallas police spokesman Kevin Janse said of the situation. Sr. Cpl. Janse told CBS 11 News that when Brown was confronted by authorities, after arriving back home, she first tried to spin a tale about babysitter confusion, but that came unraveled.

"We've got witnesses that say they've saw this lady out as late as one o'clock in the morning," explained Janse.

The toddler has been placed with relatives.

Brown is free on $5,000 bond.

Then after all this she got the baby back after taking classes and not even a month later she dies and the baby ends back up in CPS its crazy to me i could have never let my sister child end back up in cps but then i look at it like this too her sister is in an abusive relationship...I just dont know im an emotional eater but i dont even want to eat...

Last edited by BBWDALLAS; 01-08-2010 at 10:41 PM..
Old 01-08-2010, 11:56 PM   #1074
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: s1mon3
Stats: 220/168/145
WOE: Clean Eating/Cal & Carb Cycling
Start Date: July 2013
Quote:

Lucy
Hey Lucy...sorry about the bloat...I am like Extra (sorry I don't know you name:blush but maybe you are retaining water and need some flushing...I hope you feel better though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by extrareserve View Post
Hey Lucy are you drinking your water? You need lots. Maybe some potassium too. You can use that "Lite Salt" which is half potassium, or take a low dose supplement.
Magnesium helps too (umm closet nutritionist here).
Don't quit! You can and will do this.
Ditto this! Just a little bump in the road is all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smb_8 View Post
Checkin in ladies..stayed on plan today im at work and feeling a lil blah...My daughter had been baby sitting this little girl for the past two years and we found out her mom had passed away the lil girl is only three and me and my fam became attached to her i would go and get her and she would spend weeks with us sometimes..her mom was young and stayed in the streets all the time i was young at one time so i understand wanting to go out some of the time..so we would go and get the baby not because she needed a baby sitter but because we loved having her around...well long story short her mom passed away and she only had a sister here in the states so of course the baby was staying with the sister someone called cps and told them that the lil girls mom was dead and they came and picked the baby up did i mention her sister was in a abusive relationship? so of course the husband didnt want the lil girl around her mom got involved with cps because come to find out she was leaving the baby alone and going out to party and the baby would wonder out side and the neighbors got tired of taking the baby in..in my head im wondering why she didnt call us and say hey can she come and spend the night while i go out im really beating myself up over here thinking about what i could have done....Im really sad about the whole situation here is one of the articals

Police: Dallas Mom Left Toddler Home To Go Party

Dallas police arrest a woman they say abandoned her child at home alone while she went nightclubbing. According to authorities, the two-year-old girl was found wandering in an apartment breezeway at 4:30 a.m.

When talking about the case, police used the terms "unsettling" and "disturbing." Officials believe the child was abandoned around midnight Saturday morning and say the mother, Cecilia Brown, didn't show up again until 6:30 a.m.

Brown was arrested when she arrived back home.

CBS 11 News went to the apartment of Cecilia Brown on Monday. A man, who didn't identify himself, answered the door. Cameras captured a woman and two children standing behind him.

"Police say that a child was left abandoned here," CBS 11 News reporter Bud Gillett said standing in the apartment breezeway. "Did that happen?" he asked. "Uh, I decline to comment," the man answered.

Police arrested the 25-year-old mother on Child Abandonment charges. They say when she finally arrived at the apartment she at first denied that it was her home or that the child was hers.

Hours earlier, a neighbor had found the toddler wandering through an apartment breezeway.

As neighbor Devon Jackson arrived home from work early Saturday, he and his mother saw police at the complex. Jackson says he has seen both Brown and the little girl. "She does leave her daughter unattended at times," Jackson claimed. "Because I see the little girl; she [Brown] would go in the house and the little girl would be on the patio by herself."

Devon's mother, Alexis Payton said, "It doesn't surprise me. This situation doesn't surprise me. It's sad and it's unfortunate, but it really doesn't surprise me."

"It's extremely serious," Dallas police spokesman Kevin Janse said of the situation. Sr. Cpl. Janse told CBS 11 News that when Brown was confronted by authorities, after arriving back home, she first tried to spin a tale about babysitter confusion, but that came unraveled.

"We've got witnesses that say they've saw this lady out as late as one o'clock in the morning," explained Janse.

The toddler has been placed with relatives.

Brown is free on $5,000 bond.

Then after all this she got the baby back after taking classes and not even a month later she dies and the baby ends back up in CPS its crazy to me i could have never let my sister child end back up in cps but then i look at it like this too her sister is in an abusive relationship...I just dont know im an emotional eater but i dont even want to eat...
Oh my Stacy...this is awful. My heart aches for the children in this world....so innocent and defenseless against and and people really take advantage of their vulnerability! Don't beat yourself up...you did what you could when you were aware and if you don't know you don't know...I will pray for the baby and you that you will not resort to food to help comfort you....Stay in faith girlfriend!

Wow...I just can't get over a 3 year old wandering the streets alone!
s1mon3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:13 AM   #1075

Gallery: s1mon3
Stats: 220/168/145
WOE: Clean Eating/Cal & Carb Cycling
Start Date: July 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedicated View Post
What's going on this Friday night!??!!?

I just got in....long long day today....can't complain though...I have an awesome life...great family and good friends....it's cold here...I think 14...but all you Canadian peeps...that's prob a heat wave.....under the covers tonight!
Shooottt...that's a heat wave for me too! Try 9! Great fam and friends is cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedicated View Post
Hope they play well...hope you enjoy it!!!
They played extra well...A few songs during the pregame and the performed the national anthem....Very proud! They even showed my baby on the big screen!

The game....um it was ok! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaS View Post
checking in here... I am still battling one heck of a head cold, so I didn't exercise yesterday. I will hope to be well tomorrow!

Food on plan though!

Kudos to my partner who had a great week and exercised today! You Go Marlette!
Hey Julia....Partner....Girlfriend!!! I am just trying to hold my own I am sorry you are still feeling under the weather...but if it is any consolation, you did your thing last week and you are kicking some major azz despite being sick! I am proud to be your partner...as I skimmed throught the posts tonight, I read somewhere about picking team names....hmmmm ur thoughts? Feel better

Here is that photo of me I was telling you about before...I hope it show up here...I am the one holding the baby...It is not a really good one, but you can see how I needed to lose!
s1mon3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:46 AM   #1076
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1mon3 View Post
Hey Lucy...sorry about the bloat...I am like Extra (sorry I don't know you name:blush but maybe you are retaining water and need some flushing...I hope you feel better though.

Ditto this! Just a little bump in the road is all!

Oh my Stacy...this is awful. My heart aches for the children in this world....so innocent and defenseless against and and people really take advantage of their vulnerability! Don't beat yourself up...you did what you could when you were aware and if you don't know you don't know...I will pray for the baby and you that you will not resort to food to help comfort you....Stay in faith girlfriend!

Wow...I just can't get over a 3 year old wandering the streets alone!
Bishop Jakes asked us one sunday if we knew our purpose in life..and ive always wanted to have my own daycare..and also have some classes or some type of resource for single moms on how to deal with every day life as a single parent..
kids always seem to attract to me no matter what color they are or where i am Ive always had a love for kids and they have always had a love for me...I know now this is my Purpose in life..

Last edited by BBWDALLAS; 01-09-2010 at 12:47 AM..
Old 01-09-2010, 04:39 AM   #1077

Gallery: SweetPoison2
Stats: 246/232/180
WOE: DASH Diet & HHCG
Start Date: June 09
Is the week over? Ends on Fridays right? Terry, Chantyl how are we girls? I am okay.

I think I have a touch of a head cold. So I laid in bed for a while deciding who I was going to murder for it. The thing is I could not think of anyone that is ill.

Did I do my siggy correct? I only exercised three days, but on plan for 5, as I ate that stupid little cookie and a little teensy weensy mint three musketeer.
SweetPoison2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:31 AM   #1078
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joannew
Stats: 149/138.2/128 (5'4.5", 60 yy)
WOE: M/E (mostly)
Start Date: 4/1/14
Good Morning CTC ladies!

Checking in!
Completed WATP - 5 miles
Staying OP!

Quote:
Okay big losers! I have seen some serious numbers pop up today I want to know what you are eating....
YEAH...ME, too! (they probably won't share though!)Hi Jennifer!
Joannew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:45 AM   #1079
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: principessa54
Stats: R1D3; 213/202/180
WOE: hhcg my way
Start Date: August 2010
Rachel I am just doing EAS protein with 2 tbsp of hwc and ice for now. I have ordered some Metabolic Drive from the US and I pick it up this weekend at some point at the post office in Blaine. I can't ship it across the border because it cost an arm and a leg. You said you were up to your ears in legalease? Well that is all I do all day long! I'm a paralegal so reading court documents is my life.

Diane what made me stay on plan is having everyone here. There was no way I was going to post I went off plan! That an the fact that I have this dress I want to fit in and when I show up at the softball park in two months I want to be the fastest girl on the team.

Lucy hope you are feeling better. I agree that you need to drink more water.

Stacy that is an unbelievable story. It makes me sad when I hear about young mothers and their situations. I don't think you could have done any more than you did. She was a troubled young lady who was probably overwhelmed. I am like you as well, children gravitate towards me. I love children but alas I have none. I think if I could have supported myself with a daycare I would have one.

Last edited by principessa54; 01-09-2010 at 07:46 AM..
principessa54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:25 AM   #1080
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Rachel I am just doing EAS protein with 2 tbsp of hwc and ice for now. I have ordered some Metabolic Drive from the US and I pick it up this weekend at some point at the post office in Blaine. I can't ship it across the border because it cost an arm and a leg. You said you were up to your ears in legalease? Well that is all I do all day long! I'm a paralegal so reading court documents is my life.
Good morning
Angela I do plan review, and I was addressing a large subdivision yesterday and there were about ten restrictive covenants that I waded through. My brain was full at the end of the day. I couldn't do it full time!

Stacy I'm so sorry to hear about the baby. Let's hope the family comes through and does the right thing.

I'm off to core class at the gym. Have a super Saturday everyone!
Rachel