Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 07:58 AM   #121
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Gibby
Stats: 349.8/336.0/190
WOE: Whatever works
Start Date: 7/29/2014
Hi everyone!

I made that hamburger/sausage/cream cheese "glop" this weekend. I used chorizo instead of pork sausage (I never tried it and wanted to see what it was like - plus I like spicy). Even with the chorizo and Rotel, I thought it was a bit bland so I threw in some red pepper flakes and some cayenne pepper. It was good! I had some left over last night.

Here's eats for today:

B-3 eggs scrambled with a little Monterey Jack cheese and green chilis
L-2 chicken thighs
S-snack will be later in the day as I'm working out with my trainer and I dont' want to be hungry - a big hunk of polish sausage
D-pork chops and a small side salad.

Have a great day everyone!

Marilee

Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2009, 08:43 AM   #122
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Parisfox
Stats: 247/..../160
WOE: LC & VLC
Start Date: Re-start 12/01/2013
I bounced UP 0.4 of a lb this morning. Hopefully it will go away soon and start back down. It seems like there's just no keeping it going DOWN all the time for me. All I can do is stay on plan and be glad that I'm healthier and not "hungry" all the time. That I don't have bloat and gas like I did, and that I am not falling asleep from carb overload.

Yesterday was SO beautiful. We got to 72*. It was sunny and wonderful. Today is supposed to be even better. 74*....although, so far, the sun isn't shining. But it IS already 59* and it's just after 10:30am....so there's hope.

Have a good day, everyone....

“Don’t promise yourself bad food as a reward for good behavior.”

"Always keep people in your life who charge your battery, not those who drain it."
Old 10-20-2009, 11:14 AM   #123
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: healthylowcarbin
WOE: lower carb/whole foods
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha42 View Post
Love that meditation today, Judy!

I especially needed the reminder

Where is everyone? I'm finally back and everyone else is gone.... did I say something?? DO I SMELL Kidding, kidding.

Tomorrow is the last of my board exam and I will be so relieved when it's over.
SAM---HEY THERE!!! When did you sneak back???
I kinda feel like I have a cyber odor sometimes too (when I post the most it DOES get more quiet:blush so maybe we can hang out

CONGRATS on finishing up your boards When do you start interviews?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vli1127 View Post
Judy, I hate, hate, hate, problems with technology. It sounds like you are tweaking the hamburger/rotel recipe that has been circulating, sounds good.

Sam, it is almost over girl!!!

Me, I binged last night on mwave popcorn, 3 low carb tortillas with various toppings including cheese and pnut butter. I had pnuts too and SF ice cream topped with nuts and whipped cream. OK OK I said it and I don't want to look at the scale either. I feel fat and bloated this morning too. I started off this morning with a pumpkin shake, see previous posts and my usual coffee with cream.

I am home today with a sick kid, although he doesn't seem too sick to me. The school sent him home yesterday for 100.8 temp. His temp last night was 98.4. He is coughing, but lungs are clear and he has a mild sore throat due to the coughing. He slept all of yesterday afternoon too. The school wants him 24 hrs w/o temp w/o temp reducing meds of which he has NOT had. Only Robitussin for the cough.

So, I am planning on doing homework, grading papers, and am in the process of doing laundry. Trying to keep busy and away from the food and not beating myself up LOL.
VICKI---- Sorry you "fell" down (binge)...but I KNOW you won't stay down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
Hi everyone!

I made that hamburger/sausage/cream cheese "glop" this weekend. I used chorizo instead of pork sausage (I never tried it and wanted to see what it was like - plus I like spicy). Even with the chorizo and Rotel, I thought it was a bit bland so I threw in some red pepper flakes and some cayenne pepper. It was good! I had some left over last night.

Here's eats for today:

B-3 eggs scrambled with a little Monterey Jack cheese and green chilis
L-2 chicken thighs
S-snack will be later in the day as I'm working out with my trainer and I dont' want to be hungry - a big hunk of polish sausage
D-pork chops and a small side salad.

Have a great day everyone!
GIBBY----I bought the stuff to make the "glop". I hope my husband likes it...I got the mild rotel because he doesn't like spicy foods. Oh well, if he hates it...MORE FOR ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parisfox View Post
I bounced UP 0.4 of a lb this morning. Hopefully it will go away soon and start back down. It seems like there's just no keeping it going DOWN all the time for me. All I can do is stay on plan and be glad that I'm healthier and not "hungry" all the time. That I don't have bloat and gas like I did, and that I am not falling asleep from carb overload.

Yesterday was SO beautiful. We got to 72*. It was sunny and wonderful. Today is supposed to be even better. 74*....although, so far, the sun isn't shining. But it IS already 59* and it's just after 10:30am....so there's hope.

Have a good day, everyone....
JUDY----BRAVO for staying on plan even when the scale doesn't give you the results you deserve. It's so good to remind yourself (and us) about the many other benefits of staying on plan...not being hungry, not having carb bloat or carb coma and especially being healthier!

LINDA----YOOOOHOOOOO.....come back and post!!! Sorry I keep missing your calls. I'll try to catch you later today. I hope you're doing well
Old 10-20-2009, 12:05 PM   #124
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: DENMW
Stats: 243/155/139 5'4", Age 62
WOE: Vegan
Hi guys,
sorry I've been MIA. We went out of town on Friday and got back late Sunday and Monday is my busiest days and no time for computer. I am so out of the loop. I haven't read any of the posts and need to go back and do that. I tried to skim them and came across "pumpkin cereal" in Vicki's post, please post it Vicki.

I'm on again off again and feeling very discouraged. The annual Halloween party we go to is coming up and I look like a big blimpola. I've had some pretty cute costumes in the past. This year one of the instructors I teach with and I decided that she, James ( a member of our RPM class) me and Roger would go as a motorcycle gnag. Of course Roger and I have all the clothes. we are going as the RPM Ghostriders. RPM is the spinning class we teach. I got a wig that is pink and black pigtails and looks more like a clown than a hot biker babe. We will put white makeup on and blacken our eyes and wear black lipstick. I tried it and I really do look more like a clown. Oh well, I'll be the clown biker and Julia will be the hot biker babe in MY leather vest that no longer fits, fishnet stocking with tight short shorts and a red wig. Me, clown hair, black jeans and black vest.

I'll be back later guys.
Lost 100 pounds, my story

Last edited by DENMW; 10-20-2009 at 12:07 PM..
Old 10-20-2009, 02:00 PM   #125
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I had to revise my eating plan today. I forgot about a lunch I had scheduled with one of the girls at work. She likes to go to this Italian restaurant but I STAYED ON PLAN

I had a small dinner salad with no croutons with Italian dressing and 3 meatballs with a little marinara on the side. I realize there is some breading in the meatballs to hold them together, but there isn't much because I looked and couldn't see it. Also, probably a little sugar in the sauce but it shouldn't throw me off too much. I won't have salad for dinner tonight so I think I'll be ok.

Life is a challenge!
Old 10-21-2009, 04:13 AM   #126
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: vli1127
Stats: Obese/overweight/feeling good
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: Restart everyday
Quote:
I had to revise my eating plan today. I forgot about a lunch I had scheduled with one of the girls at work. She likes to go to this Italian restaurant but I STAYED ON PLAN

I had a small dinner salad with no croutons with Italian dressing and 3 meatballs with a little marinara on the side. I realize there is some breading in the meatballs to hold them together, but there isn't much because I looked and couldn't see it. Also, probably a little sugar in the sauce but it shouldn't throw me off too much. I won't have salad for dinner tonight so I think I'll be ok.

Life is a challenge!
WTG Gibby, that is the way to make the best of a difficult situation.

Linda, here is the pumpkin cereal, two versions.

1/4 c pumpkin; 1 Tbsp almond meal; 1 Tbsp flaxmeal; 1/4 cup cream; 1 tsp vanilla; 1 packet AS; pumpkin pie spice to taste. Mix all in bowl and mwave on high 45 seconds.

In a small pan melt 1 Tbsp coconut oil and 1 Tbsp butter. Meanwhile, in mixing bowl whisk: 1 Tbsp hwc, 2 heaping Tbsp pumpkin, nutmeg and cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice, a few dribbles of vanilla, whisk in 2 eggs. Melt oils and whisk in mixture until it resembles cottage cheese. Top w whipped cream, cinnamon, SF maple syrup

5-28 260.4
6-28 243.4 down 17 lbs
7-28 231.4 down 12 lbs: Total - 29 lbs
8-28 218.2 down 13.2 lbs Total - 42.2 lbs
Old 10-21-2009, 09:40 AM   #127
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning....I was DOWN 1.4 lbs this morning....

It's overcast and cool out, but not cold so I'm able to have my place opened up and get some fresh air. I LOVE having it open. That won't last much longer. Today's high is supposed to be 62*. It's already 58* (11:30am) so maybe we will make it. Tomorrow is supposed to be much cooler.
I'm NOT looking forward to winter.

The "new" dish I made was VERY good. I added some salt & pepper to it too. I'm going to call it my "Italian Cheeseburger Bowl."

Yesterday's Menu:
L: Wasn't hungry
D: 1/3 cup Italian Cheeseburger Bowl w/1 oz shredded cheese melted on top; 1 rotisserie chicken leg & thigh. VERY good.

Guess I'd better get a move on. I need to go to the library and stop at the store and get some chicken livers. I'm going to fry them up with some bacon. A friend on another board suggested that. Doesn't it sound good? I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

KUTGW....Hang in there and ....

Old 10-21-2009, 11:06 AM   #128
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi all. Just a quick fly by.

My friend with cancer died yesterday afternoon. I'm very sad today.

Here's today's eats:

B-1 large pork chop
L-chicken thigh and small salad with Italian dressing
D-Not sure - some kind of meat
S-SF lime jello with a shot of SF Redi-Whip

TTYL. Stay strong.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:27 PM   #129
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

....Gibby..........

Old 10-21-2009, 12:33 PM   #130
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thanks, Judy!
Old 10-21-2009, 03:48 PM   #131
Blabbermouth!!!

So sorry to hear that Gibby, ((((((((((((((((((((((((Gibby))))))))))))))))))))) )))
Old 10-21-2009, 03:51 PM   #132
Blabbermouth!!!

I took something out of the freezer this morning that was a leftover. I don't label them either so it usually is a surprise because it is unidentifiable. Well, tonight I reheated something that tastes real good. It has chicken and spices, kind of like a chicken enchilada soup, not really sure but oh well LOL. Maybe I should start labeling what I have when I freeze it. I am trying to clean out the freezer to make room for leftover soups and such this winter.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:01 PM   #133
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Samantha42
Stats: 205/144.6/150 5'5" 30y/o
WOE: Mod Carb/Paleo/IF
Awww, Gibby. I'm sorry to hear that
Old 10-21-2009, 08:10 PM   #134
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good night everyone. Thank you for your kind thoughts and support today.

TTYL
Old 10-22-2009, 07:58 AM   #135
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gibby, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.

Quick check in. I'm copying my E mail I wrote to Liz. I just don't have much more to say than this.
Well, last night I got so out of control that no amount of food was doing it. Roger is out of town and I just let the house go and got into the food. I talked to Roger last night and he really encouraged me to go back to GS. He told me that up until now that he really didn't buy into this AA type of connection with food and needing all the support of GS. I told him that any diet would work if I would stick to it. He was raising his voice saying NO, GS IS THE ONLY ONE FOR YOU. Whoa, what a change of tune for him. He also told me something I hated to hear but was necessary for me to hear. That is that unless I do something about my weight now he said he could see Lifestyle letting me go as an instructor. THAT is what I think really did it for me. I even have my annual halloween party to go to in 10 days but I am planning by God's grace to stay abstinent and that will be a first. I told Roger that I was worried about going to his Christmas party which is at the Don Cesar (a VERY nice hotel on St. Pete Beach)on Dec. 5. He had a good point. He said "you are not even ONPLAN yet and you're already worried about going OFFPLAN". I'm just not even going to think about Dec. 5 right now. I have enough to worry about staying on plan today. Dec. 5th will have to worry about itself.

Have a great day everyone. I've got lots to do today so I may not be back.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:44 AM   #136
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I was DOWN 0.8 of a lb this morning. YAY!! I LOVE this WOE!!

Yesterday’s Menu:
L: 1/3 cup Italian Cheeseburger Bowl w/1oz. Shredded Cheese
D: 3/4 cup Italan Cheeseburger Bowl w/ 1 oz. Shredded Cheese

Rainy and cold today. We are still running at least 15* below normal. YUCK!! I'm NOT ready for this. This weather always makes me want soup so I'll go make some chicken soup when I get finished on the internet.

Does anyone have any good crockpot recipes they'd like to share? This week pork butt/shoulder roasts are on sale for 99 cents a pound. Ya can't beat that. The way I do a pork shoulder roast or a pork butt roast is rub on some crushed garlic (the kind in a jar, it's more like a paste), then spray on some liquid smoke (I keep the smoke in a spray bottle). Do NOT add any liquid to the pot. You don't need it. Cook in the crockpot on high 6-8 hours. YUMMO....I'm getting a couple of pork roasts tomorrow to do that way. I'll slice and freeze it in meal size portions. Makes for quick easy meals.

Have a great day, everyone, and KUTGW.....See ya later!!
Old 10-22-2009, 03:30 PM   #137
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: healthylowcarbin
WOE: lower carb/whole foods
Gibby~ so sorry to hear about your friend. Keeping you and his family in my thoughts and prayers

Linda~ WTG on getting back to GS! You did it before...I know you CAN do it again!

Vicki~ on your mystery freezer meal

Judy~ CONGRATS on more weight loss!
Lots of crock pot recipes here....
Add your favorite Crock Pot Recipe!
Let us know if you find any especially good ones

Sam~
Old 10-23-2009, 10:08 AM   #138
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good afternoon.....Rainy and cold, but rain is better than ice or snow so I won't complain too loudly. Especially since most of the leaves are still on the trees, and either ice or a wet/heavy snow could take out the electricity and then I couldn't get online. Then I WOULD have something to complain about.

The scale was kind of nice to me this morning. I was DOWN 0.4 of a lb. Not much, but it's DOWN so I'll take it. Not much going on today. I've been to the store. Got some Ribeyes and a pair of jeans. I hate to shop for clothes....but I like buying meat!! I'll be online for awhile and then I have a couple of Netflix DVDs to watch. British Mysteries....which I love. I like the British comedies too. I'm just going to take it easy today and at the most putter around a bit.

Liz....Thanks for the link. I'll be checking that out.

Have a good day, everyone.....KUTGW.....WCBL....
Old 10-23-2009, 12:09 PM   #139
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi everyoneI

Today at work we got to dress in pink for breast cancer awareness - we could wear whatever we wanted. I'm in my pink pajamas with my pink fluffly slippers and pink ear rings. It's been nice to have a fun day to cap off a crappy week.

The good news is - they had bagels and cream cheese and cupcakes I brought in some celery and put cream cheese on it and didn't feel deprived at all! No sugar passed these lips. Yea!!!!

Here's eats today:

B-2 eggs
S-celery with salmon cream cheese
L-2 chicken thigs
D-Either pork chops or a steak with a small side salad

I'm going to get this weight off if it takes the rest of my life! I keep telling myself, "It isn't a spring, it's a marathon".
Old 10-23-2009, 12:16 PM   #140
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Hi everyoneI

Today at work we got to dress in pink for breast cancer awareness - we could wear whatever we wanted. I'm in my pink pajamas with my pink fluffly slippers and pink ear rings. It's been nice to have a fun day to cap off a crappy week.

The good news is - they had bagels and cream cheese and cupcakes I brought in some celery and put cream cheese on it and didn't feel deprived at all! No sugar passed these lips. Yea!!!!

Here's eats today:

B-2 eggs
S-celery with salmon cream cheese
L-2 chicken thigs
D-Either pork chops or a steak with a small side salad

I'm going to get this weight off if it takes the rest of my life! I keep telling myself, "It isn't a spring, it's a marathon".
Good job, Gibby.....Celery & cream cheese is yummy....and your snack of celery and Salmon cream cheese is YUMMO....I LOVE Salmon cream cheese.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:01 PM   #141
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oops! typo - I mean, "It's not a SPRINT, it's a marathon". TGIF!
Old 10-23-2009, 03:37 PM   #142
Blabbermouth!!!

OK, I don't believe this. I ordered some uniforms through the mail to wear starting next week for clinical and I ordered Cherokee brand white pants in Medium. They were TOO BIG!!!!! A coworker said to go to Walmart since I don't have time to exchange so I went after work. All they had for white scrub pants were 2 smalls, no mediums, a large and many bigger sizes. There is a walmart in another town I can go to, so I grabbed the Large white and a medium tan. Again, the Mediums were TOO BIG!!! So, I grabbed both small white pants, tried one on, and they fit like a dream. EGADS.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:10 PM   #143
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vli1127 View Post
OK, I don't believe this. I ordered some uniforms through the mail to wear starting next week for clinical and I ordered Cherokee brand white pants in Medium. They were TOO BIG!!!!! A coworker said to go to Walmart since I don't have time to exchange so I went after work. All they had for white scrub pants were 2 smalls, no mediums, a large and many bigger sizes. There is a walmart in another town I can go to, so I grabbed the Large white and a medium tan. Again, the Mediums were TOO BIG!!! So, I grabbed both small white pants, tried one on, and they fit like a dream. EGADS.

YIPPEE, YAHOOEEEEE

Way to go!!!! I'm so proud of you!
Old 10-24-2009, 09:11 AM   #144
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

More good news....I was down 0.6 of a lb this morning. Ya gotta love this WOE!! I know I do.

Vicki....Smaller clothes are the BEST reward!! KUTGW, my friend.

Time to get busy...I need to do a "straighten-up" around here.

Old 10-24-2009, 09:57 AM   #145
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wow, I'm so encouraged by everyone's success.

Judy, good job on keeping the scale going down. Could you please tell me the names of the British Mysteries and comedies. My boyfriend in English and he would love those. He subsribes to a site where he can download unlimited. He downloaded the whole series of Forty Towers. Are you familiar with that series. I haven't watched them.KUTGW.

Gibbyexcellent job on passing up the the food and also having a healthier alternative. WTG

Vicki,isn't it a great feeling to wear a small. WTG.

I'm on day 3 of GS and doing FABULOUS. I am already 10 pounds lighter in my head.

to everyone. Off to clean.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:35 PM   #146
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENMW View Post
Wow, I'm so encouraged by everyone's success.

Judy, good job on keeping the scale going down. Could you please tell me the names of the British Mysteries and comedies. My boyfriend in English and he would love those. He subsribes to a site where he can download unlimited. He downloaded the whole series of Forty Towers. Are you familiar with that series. I haven't watched them.KUTGW.
I belong to Netflix. They have TONS of British comedies & mysteries. I love both. Where does he download? At Netflix you can sign up for as little as $9.99 a month. With that plan you get 1 DVD at a time sent to your home which you can keep as long as you like. As soon as you return it and they receive it (S&H is free both ways) they send you the next one on your list. They provide the envelope that you send it back in.

I pay $17 a month and can have 3 DVDs out at a time, however, I am going to switch to the $9.99 plan. With any of their plans you can watch any of their "watch instantly" stuff on your computer (no restrictions or limits on how many you watch) although, I just bought a Roku player from them and as soon as I get it and connect it I'll be able to watch the instant ones on my TV. It cost me $99, but with the switch from $17 a month to $9 a month, it will pay for itself and I'd much rather watch on my TV than on my computer. They have over 12,000 that you can watch instantly.

Faulty Towers is hilarious. Some series that might interest him are:

Comedies:
Keeping Up Appearances series
To The Manor Born series
Monarch of the Glen series
Are You Being Served? series
Are You Being Served..Again series (watch AFTER the Are You Being Served series. It's a continuation)
As Time Goes By series
Last of the Summer Wine series

Mysteries:
Inspector Morse series
Inspector Lewis series (watch AFTER Inspector Morse...they are a continuation after the star of Morse died)
Midsomer Murders series
P.D. James series
Blue Murder series
Hustle series
Lovejoy series
Foyle's War series
MI-5 series
Inspector Lynley series

Those are just a few. If you go to their website (above) you can browse through their movies/series etc. without becoming a member.
I have NEVER been sorry that I signed up with them.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:44 PM   #147
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

.....I almost forgot to post my menu:

Yesterday’s Menu:

L: 1 cup Chicken Soup; 1 pat butter; 1 Tbsp. HWC
D: 1 cup Italian Double-Cheeseburger Bowl
Old 10-24-2009, 03:02 PM   #148
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parisfox View Post
I belong to Netflix. They have TONS of British comedies & mysteries. I love both. Where does he download? At Netflix you can sign up for as little as $9.99 a month. With that plan you get 1 DVD at a time sent to your home which you can keep as long as you like. As soon as you return it and they receive it (S&H is free both ways) they send you the next one on your list. They provide the envelope that you send it back in.

I pay $17 a month and can have 3 DVDs out at a time, however, I am going to switch to the $9.99 plan. With any of their plans you can watch any of their "watch instantly" stuff on your computer (no restrictions or limits on how many you watch) although, I just bought a Roku player from them and as soon as I get it and connect it I'll be able to watch the instant ones on my TV. It cost me $99, but with the switch from $17 a month to $9 a month, it will pay for itself and I'd much rather watch on my TV than on my computer. They have over 12,000 that you can watch instantly.

Faulty Towers is hilarious. Some series that might interest him are:

Comedies:
Keeping Up Appearances series
To The Manor Born series
Monarch of the Glen series
Are You Being Served? series
Are You Being Served..Again series (watch AFTER the Are You Being Served series. It's a continuation)
As Time Goes By series
Last of the Summer Wine series

Mysteries:
Inspector Morse series
Inspector Lewis series (watch AFTER Inspector Morse...they are a continuation after the star of Morse died)
Midsomer Murders series
P.D. James series
Blue Murder series
Hustle series
Lovejoy series
Foyle's War series
MI-5 series
Inspector Lynley series

Those are just a few. If you go to their website (above) you can browse through their movies/series etc. without becoming a member.
I have NEVER been sorry that I signed up with them.
Thanks Judy for the info. Roger asked me to send him the names so I just copied and pasted them into an e mail. So, it's Faulty Towers, huh? All this time I thought Roger was saying Forty Towers with his accent. I'm not sure what he uses. I'll find out and let you know. Thanks again.
Old 10-24-2009, 05:43 PM   #149
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oops....Linda. I had a typo there. It's actually "Fawlty Towers." A Brit play on words I think for Faulty Towers.
Old 10-25-2009, 05:19 AM   #150
Blabbermouth!!!

I have watched Keeping Up Appearances and Are You Being Served on public TV.

I am disappointed in a recipe I tried. I am having people over for supper today for my middle son's "last good Civilian meal"; lasagna, garlic bread, salad, and pumpkin bars. I am making the lasagna and will make my own version off to the side and the garlic bread. My mother is bringing the salad (layered) and old fashioned pumpkin bars. So, I searched for a pumpkin "bar" recipe for me. I made Pumpkin Pound Cake muffins with cream cheese filling. I give them a 1 out of a scale of 1-5, at least in the substitute department. They weren't very sweet, couldn't even taste the pumpkin (only one cup was used) and the filling wasn't sweet and was quite bland. I will still eat them of course, but pretend they aren't supposed to be a Pumpkin Bar sub and think of them as an ordinary muffin.
Closed Thread