Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2008, 03:58 PM   #181
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: lynnp
Stats: size 26/22/size 6
WOE: protein and vlc
Start Date: October 20, 2008
Thanks Shari!

Hugs Angie and thanks.

Good to see you Andrea.

Dyan, Great information and VERY true!

YOU CAN DO IT ZER!!!

KUTGW Chantel!

Thanks Judy!

You have done so great Kim and are a true inspiration!

Thanks Angie for the recipe. I need to copy it for maintenance.

I am thrilled to be down 2.2 today when TOM started at work. It is happening.

Found out today that I have my big interview next Wednesday for the job as department head...studying up all about budgeting and staffing and forecasting! I could use any and all positive thoughts and energy anyone wishes to share! I really do want this!

Day 4 down!

I WILL DO THIS AND CHANGE MY LIFE!!

Highest ever: 316
Size 24/26

restart: 15Jun10
Jan 1, 2011 Size 20 and still losing!
lynnp is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2008, 04:39 PM   #182
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Mishelly
Stats: 260/246/165
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: July 11,2008
Kim-Good news about you dad! I am so happy for y'all to get a good report. You two seem very close. Hey I wanted to ask you...do you have any "secrets" from when you lost the bulk of your weight? Do you really just stay on the plan, add excercise and the weight keeps coming off month after month????
I have given up all white stuff and must admit have found myself glancing longingly at chips and sweets. But I really don't think "low carb" is crazy hard it seems doable for the long term. Your loss is admirable.

[COLOR="Red"]260,258,256,254,252,250,248[/COLOR],[COLOR="Red"]246[/COLOR],[COLOR="Red"]244,242,240,238,[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]236,234,232,230,[/COLOR]228,226,224,222,220,218,216,214,
188,186,184,182,180,178,176,174,172,170,168,166, GOAL!!!
Mishelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 05:48 PM   #183
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Good evening ladies!!

Thanks Eigna for the encouragement.

Lynn..just finished steak with a little blue cheese. Now to see if it stalls me. I also exercise so hoping that it will help. I love cheese but can commit to keeping it at a minimal level if necessary . Also, keeping my fingers crossed for your interview. I think you've proven that you are more than ready for this position!!

KUTGW everyone!!
shari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 06:24 PM   #184
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Eigna
Stats: 178/142/127@5',2.5"
Start Date: 03/21/2007
[COLOR=DimGray][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Chantel: [/COLOR]I lost around 40 pounds with M&E. I had lost around 50 with Atkins, but gained around 20-30 back and was stalled when I found this thread and got serious.. Now I want to get rid of about 10-15 more...I've built some muscle, so I understand I'll be heavier but that's my goal, if I get serious once more I can do it again...

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Browneyes:[/COLOR] Great news about your dad. You've been a great inspiration, you're actually at a lower weight than me (it used to be the other way around!) You can lose these last few...you also seem to be very disciplined, so let's do it once and for all!

[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
Eigna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 06:45 PM   #185

Gallery: Stevie Renee
Start Date: July 2000
Mishelly,
I too look at sweets and chips. It helps to stay away if I read the labels. Then my brain gets a huge reality check.

Angie,
Thats good weight loss on m/e. Good to know people stick to it and lose weight. I am medium boned and have lots of muscle (genetics) so for me, my weight will be higher then some think. Thats cool with me.

Lynnp,
wishing you good thoughts on the interview. Just come in fully prepared, know your weakness and strengths and sell yourself!

Hi everyone...the witching hour is coming. The hour upon which I usually fail. So here I am ...I am pledging my cheat free night. I can do it, I can do it.
Stevie Renee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 08:14 PM   #186
Senior LCF Member

[COLOR=DimGray][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Chantel: [/COLOR]We're similar in lots of things! you seem to have the same body frame as I have, I usually weight more than I look like, so I think 130 will do it for me...

Nightime is also the WORST time for me I get so many cravings, and sometimes, since I'm so tired I don't think straight and I blow it...it's very frustrating to throw down the drain a couple of days or more of efforts..

Try Tea! it sometimes does the trick for me, camomille and cinnamon usually work, and I TRY to go to bed early, because the later I stay the weaker my will!
[/COLOR]
Old 08-01-2008, 03:07 AM   #187
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thanks Shari and Chantel! I am thinking through the interview all day each day. Last night was thinking of all the words that describe me professionally. Have the supply and manning people working with me today so I am up on the financial and staffing issues in the clinic now and for the next year. Trying to get all my ducks in a row!

Day 5 begins with my weight holding at 291. I don't mind considering I am very uncomfortable and stiff with TOM here. Going to just keep doing what I'm doing and try to add in exercise since I am finishing week one!

Hi Angie!

Good morning and have a great day to all who follow!

Last edited by lynnp; 08-01-2008 at 03:08 AM..
Old 08-01-2008, 03:46 AM   #188
Zer
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Zer
Stats: 5'10"; 65; 508.7/_320.0_/199
WOE: Atkins: <5%Carb; J-UD/DD(<2798/560cals); 128ozH2O
Start Date: Got scale at 432.4(2/8/08); 376.8(2/8/09)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnp View Post
I am thrilled to be down 2.2 today when TOM started at work. It is happening.

Found out today that I have my big interview next Wednesday for the job as department head...studying up all about budgeting and staffing and forecasting! I could use any and all positive thoughts and energy anyone wishes to share! I really do want this!

Day 4 down!
Great to be showing a loss. That will give you a lift as you face an interview and know that you are making progress and changing weight toward a more efficient and a healthier body. About interviewing, all I can suggest is creating some 1minute talking points to highlight your skills. Having these points written out on 3x5 cards is a good way to psych up for an interview. With preparation, one can present one's best points in a way that fits into the interview format. Just recite a polished statement when an opening presents itself. One-minute high points. Review the cards as a way of calming down on the way to the interview. Write up a card for closing, a way of making sure that you are clear on the timeline for decision making on the position - when will you hear back from the interviewer? - and a card to let the interviewer know that you are appreciative of his interview style and that you like some aspect of what was told to you about the position or the company. Even interviewers need good strokes! It pays to show courtesy for an interview that goes well. Oh, get names. Send a thank you note. This is also a good way to ask any question that comes to mind after your interview or to add info that maybe comes to mind as an afterthought.

Good luck to you on your interview. Remember, if it's YOUR JOB, it's yours already - and if it's not your job, then another door will open for you. Be as positive as you can be about your assets, what you bring to the job. Smile! Oh, and remember to breathe. I tend to forget about breathing - in and out. Just take a deep breath as a question is asked, then smile as you reply.
Zer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 05:35 AM   #189
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Gallery: dae_tona
Stats: 186/124 5'0 size 2 in misses/sz 7 in juniors
WOE: Eating like a thin person
Start Date: Feb 2002/Maintaining since May 2004
Good moring everyone. You all seem to be doing very well and I am glad everything is going good for you all.

For cravings-I will drink a cup of hot coffee in the evening if I feel I shouldn't eat anymore. It totally suppresses my appetite. Of course, caffeine doesn't affect me the way it does other people. But if there are those out there that are not tea drinkers-you can always try decaf coffee. I don't know if it would work the same as regular coffee but it's worth a shot.

The DH has been living on soft foods due to dental stuff and I had the ingredients on hand to make some of the Atkins Kisses and have been making those for him. They're a nice treat if you're craving chocolate.

2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (or thickened to consistency you like)
sweetener to taste

Melt the butter. Stir in the cocoa powder until you get the consistency of thickness that you like. Add the sweetener and mix in. Then drop by the spoonfuls on a plate & put in the freezer for an hour or two. For variety, I sometimes add a teaspoon of peanut butter.

It's not on the M/E plan-but for those that follow M/E during the week-and follow regular low carb on the W/E-it's always nice to have a treat that fits into the lifestyle. Usually one little kiss fills me and satisfies me.

Everyone-have a nice weekend!

Dyan
dae_tona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 07:25 AM   #190
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Gallery: speckle
Stats: 5'7 204/204/150
WOE: M&E & Atkins
Start Date: 7.29.08
Back after a long break

I really need LCF right now! I have put on about 40lbs over the past year and I feel absolutely disgusting. I weighed today at 204. I swore I would never hit the 200 mark again. I have been claiming to eat LC, but I have gone off plan so many times! It's obvious what that kind of lifestyle will get me. I can't fit into any of my clothes, and have even put most of them into storage since I moved. I just didn't want them lying around taunting me.

So I have been back strictly on plan since Tuesday, and I'm starving! I started taking phentermine, but it doesn't seem to be doing much for my appetite. I am going to do a few days of M&E and kick it into gear. I am almost done with nursing school and planning a move to Denver when I finish. I have so many good things going for me in life right now, and I need to get my mind and body right to go along with it!

-----> avatar approx. 165lbs
speckle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 07:26 AM   #191
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mommie22boys
Stats: 211/199/135 5'5.5"
WOE: Paleo/ JUDDD
Start Date: Originally 6/7/07, Now 4/1/13
Morning everyone!

Well, the boys have their last day of 4H day camp today, so I'm gonna be busy getting stuff done in my empty house. Big to-do list. Of course, one of the items on my list is, "take a nap."

Anyhoo, I'm down .6 this morning, making a total of 6 unbeleiveable pounds since Monday. I have been sticking to my plan though. . .funny how it works when I actually FOLLOW THE PLAN. Here's what I had:

B: coffee w/ hc, DaVinci's and protein powder
S: 2 devilled egg halves
L: 1/2 avocado topped with a HB egg, mayo and a chopped steak-umm
S: 2 bites of chicken salad
D: salad (romaine, spinach, shredded celery, HB egg, grilled pork chop, blue cheese dressing)
S: PB treat (1 1/2 tsp PB, 1 tsp coconut oil, 1/2 tsp chocolate DaVinci's)

I hope everyone is doing well. KUTGW to everyone on the loser's train! for everyone struggling! Come on out and tell us how you're doing, Lurkers! We want to share with you, too!!

I'm gonna go work on my list. . .WCBL!

You know the laws of dieting. All gains are water weight. All losses are of fat! --SoHappy
Mommie22boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 07:43 AM   #192

Gallery: Kandi26
Stats: 258.8/224/150 5'4"
Start Date: 04/14/08
Well, I was down .2 pounds again this morning, which is a total of 3 pounds lost over the last 3 days. I guess I was too "carbed up". I was worried that I would gain after all the meat I ate last night. Along with a side salad, 1 mushroom, and a slice of onion.

Kim- Glad to hear about your Dad!
Kandi26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 07:51 AM   #193
Senior LCF Member

[COLOR=DimGray]Good Morning Everyone!

Told you I was going to toss that evil scale away! Should've done it yesterday! lol
Anyway, I know I was on plan, no cheats, although I didn't exercise...I gained 4 ounces...
I have to take care of some school stuff today, seems like I'll be able to take my son to school with me after all! but I plan on exercising before I leave, at least for 30 minutes...

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Mommy22boys:[/COLOR] That's so wonderful, 6 pounds! I always tend to use your menus as guidelines, so be careful what you eat! If I gain, I'll blame you! LOL have me in your mind when you're about to grab some chips or treats!

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Speckle:[/COLOR] Sorry to cross the line, but I find you very beautiful, just modifying some habits you can start losing again...have some more fat to feel full and stop those cravings! I was at your weight for over a year, and I'm 4 inches shorter than you are!
If you ever move to Denver, we'll be neighbors! So we have to look great, ok!?

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Dae_tona: [/COLOR]Thank you SOO much for such a simple recipe! I have no imagination when it comes to cooking, but when I see my husband down a whole bag of Hersheys Kisses, I wonder why they haven't made any sugar free versions of those yet! Is it really just butter and cocoa? Don't they some other fat? And a silly one: When you spoon them, do they keep that cute drop form? I'm going to try them tonight that way I can treat myself with one of my favorites for my anniversary tomorrow!

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Zer:[/COLOR] Thanks so much for those tips, even if they're for Lynn, they help us all...

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Lynn:[/COLOR] you can do both things! If you're able to cope with so many people at work, you'll definitely be able to cope with the most important one (you) Besides in your position, you're always setting an example...
You won't need luck for that position, you already have what it takes, just show it to them, they'll know they can't do without you! I wish you success!

Congrats[COLOR=DarkOrchid] Kandi! [/COLOR]you're on the right track now! Be careful with the weekend!

Everyone else who hasn't showed up HELLO! Hope you all have a great Friday!

Take care,

[/COLOR]

Last edited by Eigna; 08-01-2008 at 07:52 AM..
Old 08-01-2008, 07:58 AM   #194
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Gallery: dae_tona
Stats: 186/124 5'0 size 2 in misses/sz 7 in juniors
WOE: Eating like a thin person
Start Date: Feb 2002/Maintaining since May 2004
Eigna, I don't know if the real Hershey Kisses are just butter and cocoa. But I know that's how I make mine. Someone posted the simple recipe on here one time so I made it and was rather impressed. Mine, of course, have some weird shapes when I drop them by spoonfuls. You can always shape them to look like Hershey Kisses. I've just never been able to do that. I've tried. Just doesn't work for me for some reason. I just figured it was easier dropping them by spoonfuls. No messy chocolate hands. I'm no expert when it comes to cooking, either. That's why I pretty much eat the same things day in and day out. Too much variety seems to get me in trouble.

Dyan
dae_tona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 08:06 AM   #195
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Parisfox
Stats: 247/..../160
WOE: LC & VLC
Start Date: Re-start 12/01/2013
Angie....thanks for the muffin recipe.

Kim....that's great news about your Dad. And that's phenomenal weight loss.
Congrats for a job well done!!

Lynn....2.2 lbs is great...especially with TOM around.
Prayers for the interview coming your way.
Just relax and you'll do great.

Zer....where were you when I was still working? Those are some great interview tips.

...to everyone else.... Gotta run. WCBL...

Last edited by Parisfox; 08-01-2008 at 08:07 AM..
Parisfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 08:16 AM   #196
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Lots! :0( - Goal-135 lbs! :0)
Hey Everyone, how is it going?

I am on day 5 of M & E and am doing good. I wanted to get in 5 solid days of doing this to see where it would put me. I started at 229 on Monday the 28th so we will see tomorrow morning what the scale actually reads for the 5 days. In the beginning of the month I took my measurements because I have been exercising quite a bit and sometimes that scaledoesn't always read how well we are doing physically. As of today I have taken 13 inches off my body of course this has me excited. I did my 2 mile Walking Away the Pounds video and it felt great. Yesterday I got in 25 minutes on the treadmill, 33 min. on the elliptical and a 30. min swim(laps). Someone who was kind of against low-carbing said that this WOE left you without energy but I am proof that this is NOT true at all. One of the things that I have noticed in just eating M & E is I don't have as much bloating as I did when I ate certain carbs. I like that feeling. I feel so much lighter and I like the fact that eating is a no brainer I have had a hard time thinking about what to eat. Well I've rambled on long enough I will post in the morning what I lost, if I lost any at all
Have a great weekend everyone and Happy M & Eing!

~*~*Maggie~*~*
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 08:25 AM   #197
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Angie: Thanks for the sweet compliments! My avatar picture is me at around 165. I'm trying to get back there! It's one of my favorite pictures, and I use it as inspiration. The truth is, I KNOW how to lose weight! I have just let the pressure and stress get to me, and I have turned back to food. p.s. Divorce & nursing school at the same time is not something I would recommend!

I just ate some sausage and chicken and my belly feels better. (I guess that would be my 2nd breakfast?) I am going to try to eat a little more when I'm hungry and see if I can get these hunger pains to go away!
Old 08-01-2008, 08:53 AM   #198

Gallery: Stevie Renee
Start Date: July 2000
Morning everyone. Its Friday. We are going to see the Mummy this morning with family. Son's choice today.

So day 2. Yesterday I just ate when I was hungry and I actually had more fat then usual because I was hungry. But its better then sugar.

Today is eggs and fish. I have lc catsup and bbq sauce if I need a dash of flavor.

I will weigh in in Monday I think. See how I do.

Thanks for the nighttime munchie attacks.

Here is what I look like right now....

here is what I am aiming for....again...

I will pop in later to chit chat...I am excited to be here!!
Stevie Renee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 09:11 AM   #199
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAgieDen View Post
Hey Everyone, how is it going?

I am on day 5 of M & E and am doing good. I wanted to get in 5 solid days of doing this to see where it would put me. I started at 229 on Monday the 28th so we will see tomorrow morning what the scale actually reads for the 5 days. In the beginning of the month I took my measurements because I have been exercising quite a bit and sometimes that scaledoesn't always read how well we are doing physically. As of today I have taken 13 inches off my body of course this has me excited. I did my 2 mile Walking Away the Pounds video and it felt great. Yesterday I got in 25 minutes on the treadmill, 33 min. on the elliptical and a 30. min swim(laps). Someone who was kind of against low-carbing said that this WOE left you without energy but I am proof that this is NOT true at all. One of the things that I have noticed in just eating M & E is I don't have as much bloating as I did when I ate certain carbs. I like that feeling. I feel so much lighter and I like the fact that eating is a no brainer I have had a hard time thinking about what to eat. Well I've rambled on long enough I will post in the morning what I lost, if I lost any at all
Have a great weekend everyone and Happy M & Eing!

~*~*Maggie~*~*
One day at a time, One meal at a time, one pound at a time!

Last edited by MagieDen; 08-01-2008 at 09:13 AM..
Old 08-01-2008, 10:14 AM   #200
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Mishelly
Stats: 260/246/165
Start Date: July 11,2008
Ruth- Love the sexy back picture. Looks like a black halter too! I haven't worn that outfit in my entire adult life...NEXT SUMMER!! 165 is my goal and then I'm taking a sexy back picture like that!!! It is my new before and after picture goal! You can do it again. You know what to do. It helps me just think of it as I just need to eat this way today. Tomorrow will take care of itself. Not omigosh I am going to have to do this forever to get to goal. No I just need to make it through today. As they say one day at a time...
Mishelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 01:28 PM   #201
Zer
Big Yapper!!!!

391.0 is official weight for Aug.1;
that means 5.8# gone in July; yay, ME!

I'm looking at a Carl's double-patty bunless burger for my lunch.

Here's to a successful LC wknd.
Anyone playing 15:15 with LCFriends?
It's the coolest playgroup! Come see!
Old 08-01-2008, 02:14 PM   #202
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Mishelly: Yeah, that black halter dress is smokin' hot! I will be back in it in time to wear it this summer - maybe!
Old 08-01-2008, 04:05 PM   #203

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Good evening ladies,

Wow..so many great posts!! Another day on plan!! Didn't weigh as I was rushing this morn. Will see what the scale says tomorrow!!

Eigna, to scale or not to scale..always the burning question for me. I tend to waiver daily depending on what the scale says. But when exercising, it's very common for fluctuations. You're doing an excellent job!!

back Speckle!! I too have felt what you're feeling..lost weight to regain it again. But you're here now and ready to make that committment. It'll just be a short while for you to fit into that HOT halter dress!! Love it .

Zer~love reading your posts...and congrats on your weight loss thus far!!

Mishelly~I have a few halter tops I brought when I was 172lbs..you couldn't tell me I wasn't cute!!! So I know at 165 I'll be wearing them again..we both will!!

Chantel~Glad you're here..you'll get to goal in no time.

DaeTona~thanks for the recipe..I will definitely try it when I'm in a tight pinch and need a LC treat. Definitely worth eating vs. cheating and blowing plan.

Mommie22boys~Congrats on the 6lb loss!! KUTGW!!!

Kandi~congrats on the 3lbs lost...very good and so worth staying on plan for!!

Parisfox!!

MAgieDen~ 13 inches lost is incredible!! Another example of how well LC works when you stick with it!! Congratulations!!
shari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 05:07 PM   #204

Ladies, I am forever grateful for you for sharing the info about this WOE.. I think this is going to definitly get me to my goal sooner! My first goak is 225 and that is only 1.8 away! I am planning on eating veggies this weekend and will be back in the saddle on Monday!

Zer-yes, I have done 15:15, it is a great way to get things going! oh, I love me some Carl's Jr.. do you get a double 6 dollar? I have never gotten the double 6 dollar, but I think I would have no problem eating it all!

Maggie- way to lose those inches!
Old 08-01-2008, 05:26 PM   #205
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thanks Zer! Great advice..I will be taking your suggestions for sure!

Thanks for the recipe Dyan.

Ruth. back. I know how you feel, but YOU CAN DO IT!

Congrats Andrea!

WTG Kandi!

Thanks so much Angie!

Thanks Judy.

Wow Maggie, you are doing great!

MiShelly.

Zer, I can't find the link. I search for 15:15 and get no results. Do you have a link?

KUTGW Shari!

Day 5 is done and I remain on plan. Got lots of weeding to do this weekend. Hope I'll have more losses.

Last edited by lynnp; 08-01-2008 at 05:29 PM..
Old 08-01-2008, 06:22 PM   #206
Zer
Big Yapper!!!!

15:15 playgroup...and building a Carl's bunless burger...

15:15 starts up with whoever initiates a thread first, then we all jump in and tell what we are cleaning, washing, ironing, folding, pruning - for 15mins by a timer (give or take) and then 15mins by a timer to play. The deal is that ANY task can be tolerated for just 15mins. So set your timer and come play at turning chaos into order, 15mins at a time! Check in early Saturday morn to see who is ramrodding Saturday's list. Same for Sunday. Come play!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandi26 View Post
I have done 15:15, it is a great way to get things going!

oh, I love me some Carl's Jr.. do you get a double 6 dollar? I have never gotten the double 6 dollar, but I think I would have no problem eating it all!
Got to be careful to avoid getting a wet mess of paper disintegrating around a soggy lettuce wrap, so local Carl's manager told me to order this: two $6 patties (4.4oz each x $2.02 ea.), with cheese (I like pepper-jack); onions, tomatoes on the side. I call mine a pickle-burger, so I ask for EXTRA sweet pickle chips to offset the fiery pepper-jack cheese. Manager said to order this in in a Green Burrito container, to contain any juices. Burger box gets soggy; styrofoam doesn't. Took me two tries to finish off half# of beef. So dang good! Yum! Oh, Carl's senior discount is 10%, so my bunless burger is 5.13 plus 40˘ tax. It's like building a burger, instead of taking away sauce, bun, anything you do not want.
Old 08-01-2008, 07:59 PM   #207

I will have to try that!
Old 08-02-2008, 03:22 AM   #208
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning Ladies!

I wanted to say that it has been a solid 5 days from Breakfast on Monday morning to Dinner on Friday of eating on this plan. I must admit however that I didn't always eat only the things that were allowed such as sugar free jello and an occasional yogurt. I do believe however I would have had better success if I stuck only to what was allowed. I also continued to have my morning coffee(1 cup) and maybe next week I will cut down on this, as I love my cream & sugar(splenda) So with that I am now officially 224 lbs (-5 lbs) from 229 lbs that I weighed in at on Monday morning.Needless to say that I am doing a happy dance right now. So it can be done better I believe so I am going to give it another go on Monday and add a few veggies in this weekend.
Thank you all for being here for support.

Meat & Eggs 2008
SW: 229
CW:224
GW:150 or less!

~*~*Maggie~*~*

Watch out!Here comes the Beast!(the weekend!)
Old 08-02-2008, 04:46 AM   #209
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

That sounds yummy Zer!

Maggie, great job!

Good morning all. Down 0.6 this morning.

Supposed to get some showers today. The garden would love it. Took Muji to run and have had my first coffee for today. Am drinking my 0 carb energy drink now while the vanilla shake chills. Will have my usual shake with coffee for breakfast in a bit. Lots of work to do in the garden this weekend which will burn burn a good amount of calories.
Old 08-02-2008, 05:34 AM   #210
Zer
Big Yapper!!!!

Saturday's 15:15 playgroup...

Catch up with Rory, if you can, at Saturday's 15:15 playgroup! She's already got a slew of stuff done and is an inspiration to me!

I'm noshing on red wild salmon today, maybe some HB eggs as well, to keep up the weight loss as I burn calories de-cluttering, bagging up stuff to go to the dumpster, reclaiming airspace in my living space!

Last edited by Zer; 08-02-2008 at 05:37 AM..