Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2008, 10:29 AM   #31
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Parisfox
Stats: 247/..../160
WOE: LC & VLC
Start Date: Repeat Offender!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sails92 View Post
HELP.....I'm getting tired of my eggbeater scrambled and eggbeater omlettes.....so does anyone know of a thread that has already been started regarding varies creative egg receipes?.....If not, do you mind sharing some of your favorite egg creations? Thank you all, and I wish you all much success in reaching your goals.
Some egg recipes for you:

Julia Child's Quiche

Put your fillings into a pie plate or whatever your dish is. Then you break an egg into a measuring cup, and add enough cream (I use Heavy Whipping Cream) to bring the total volume to 1/2 cup.

So for a big quiche I might use between 6-8 eggs. I will break three eggs into a two cup measure, and then add enough cream to bring the total volume to 1 & 1/2 cups (1/2 cup per egg) and then I beat the eggs in the measuring cup (which is why I don't put in 4 eggs at a time into a 2 cup measure).

Then I pour that over the fillings. I repeat, using as many eggs as necessary until the level of liquid is where I like it.
====================

I haven't tried these yet, but they look very interesting.

Egg White Enchiladas

Ingredients:
4 egg whites beaten w/ salt & pepper
1 chicken breast boiled, shredded & seasoned with
1 tsp taco seasoning (optional if you don't need the flavor or salt)
1/4 C enchilada sauce
1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese

Makes 3 Enchiladas

Preheat oven to 350.

Boil chicken, shred and season with taco seasoning, salt & pepper.

Make "tortillas": Using 1/3 of the egg mixture, swirl over the bottom of a small nonstick skillet (use nonstick spray for extra "release") crepe style until cooked through. Carefully remove and set aside.

In the center of each "tortilla", place 1/3 of the chicken mixture and a sprinkle of cheese. Fold in each side and roll. Place enchiladas close together in an 8" baking dish (use nonstick spray to help clean-up).

Pour enchilada sauce over evenly and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 7-10 minutes until heated through and cheese has melted.

Serve hot and enjoy!
===================

Green Chili Cheeseburger Quiche

1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
6 Eggs
1 Cup heavy cream
6 oz. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 small can diced green chilies (or diced fresh)
salt and pepper to taste
Any other seasonings you like (Chili powder, cumin, paprika, etc.)

Beat eggs and cream until smooth, add in cheese, chili and ground beef. Pour into a greased pie plate and bake at 350 for about 45 minutes.
=======================

Deviled Eggs - 6 Variations

Directions:
Place eggs in a pan with cold water at least an inch above the eggs. Bring to a rolling boil. Boil for 1 minute. Remove the pan from heat and cover. Let stand for at least 15 minutes….longer doesn’t hurt. Drain. Either cool the eggs thoroughly in cold water…or refrigerate until cool. Peel eggs. Cut in half lengthwise. Separate yolks from whites. (Since I hate understuffed eggs, I add the whites of 2 eggs to the yolk mixture. I run the 2 whites over a cheese grater, then mash the whole thing (yolks and the 2 whites) thoroughly with a pastry cutter.) Add remaining ingredients. Mix well. Stuff yolk mixture into the egg whites. Refrigerate until serving.

CLASSIC DEVILED EGGS:
12 eggs
1 teaspoon paprika
4 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 teaspoon dry mustard

DECADENT DEVILED EGGS:

12 eggs
2 teaspoons dry mustard
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon hot-pepper sauce
1/4 teaspoon celery salt
1/2 cup butter, softened

BACON DEVILED EGGS:
12 eggs
1/3 cup mayonnaise
4 slices bacon (fried and crumbled)
1 tablespoon prepared mustard
1 Tbsp. bacon grease

SPICY-ITALIAN DEVILED EGGS:
12 eggs
2 tablespoons spicy-brown mustard
2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper or to taste
1 teaspoon salt or to taste
Sprinkle finished eggs with paprika

ZESTY DEVILED EGGS:
12 eggs
1/2 cup mayonnaise
4 tablespoons finely chopped onion
6 tablespoons dill-pickle relish
2 tablespoon prepared horseradish
1 tablespoon prepared mustard
salt and pepper to taste
paprika for garnish

SOUTHWEST STUFFED EGGS 10 servings
12 Hard Cooked Eggs
2 Tbsp Sour Cream
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 Tbsp spicy Salsa
1 tsp. cumin (or to taste)
Salt and Pepper to taste
=====================

CURRIED SCRAMBLED EGGS FOR ONE

1/2 oz butter
1 shallot -- finely chopped
1/2 tsp curry powder
2 or 3 eggs
1/4 cup half and half –OR— 50% heavy cream-50% water

Combine butter, shallot and curry powder in small skillet, cook on HIGH 30 seconds. Add combined eggs and milk, cook on HIGH 1 minute, stir outside edges into center, cook on HIGH further 1 minute.
======================

Hope this helps some. If you Google "low carb egg recipes" (without the quotes, of course), you will get more ideas. It looks like you are avoiding egg yolks. Is there any reason? They are very good for you. Even the medical profession has changed their radical position and concede that they aren't "evil."

“Don’t promise yourself bad food as a reward for good behavior.”

"Always keep people in your life who charge your battery, not those who drain it."

Last edited by Parisfox; 07-06-2008 at 10:31 AM..
Parisfox is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2008, 10:35 AM   #32
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: cskies
Stats: 135/135/125
Hi...I am not part of your group but I do check in to see what you are up to from time to time...and parisfox those deviled egg suggestions are right on!!
cskies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 12:36 PM   #33
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sails92
Stats: 319/309/175
WOE: Low Carb / Exercise (-10)
Start Date: 06/01/14
ThankU ParisFox......these all sound wonderful and give me variety.....Wishing you all great success in reaching your goals!!!!!
sails92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 02:10 PM   #34
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cskies View Post
Hi...I am not part of your group but I do check in to see what you are up to from time to time...and parisfox those deviled egg suggestions are right on!!
Thanks....I LOVE deviled eggs. Couldn't do without them.

...everyone!!

Was off plan yesterday, although not REALLY bad. Had mostly meat, but I did have a little potato salad and some baked beans. Oldest DD & her DH had a cookout and it was scrumptious. She's SUCH a good cook. It's a good thing I don't eat with them a lot or I'd weigh 400 lbs....maybe more.

Will be on plan now until Karen (a friend from another board who lives in Mexico) gets here on Wednesday, July 9th. She's just passing through and we are getting together for breakfast so we can meet. Isn't that exciting? Then it's back on plan again. I'll have a shake or a steak for dinner that night.

After that, I have a "Red Hat" dinner on the 10th and so far, that's all that's in the works at this time. Sometimes life just gets in the way.

Have a great day, everyone.....See ya tomorrow.
Old 07-07-2008, 03:37 AM   #35
Senior LCF Member

Hello Everyone....Since I've re-dedicated my life to this new way of eating here are my first week stats....I'm so blessed and never thought that I would loose 7lbs in one week, even after a holiday.......Thank you all for being so supportive and I truly wish you all many blessings in reaching your goals.

Start Day 6/30/08 - 283.5

Day1 - 283.5
Day2 - 281.5 (-2lbs)
Day3 - 281.5
Day4 - 280.5 (-1lb)
Day5 - 277.5 (-3lbs) - Happy 4th of July
Day6 - 278.5 (+1lb)
Day7 - 276.5 (-2lbs)

[COLOR="Red"]Total Lost: -7lbs[/COLOR]
Old 07-07-2008, 04:13 AM   #36
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: lynnp
Stats: size 26/22/size 6
WOE: protein and vlc
Start Date: October 20, 2008
Great job Marilyn. You are very inspiring. I need to get my butt in gear and get back to losing. Thanks for reminding me what is possible when we commit to our plan! KUTGW!
lynnp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 08:03 AM   #37
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Cat430
Stats: 5'3 160/138/110
WOE: Stillman's QWL
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Well I am back from my short camping trip...I didn't stay on plan so I gained a few. I ate a lot of pistachios for some reason
I hate trying to lose those last few pounds it just seems quite impossible but I will keep going until the end of the month then I am going to try and stay on plan as much as possible while I am gone on my almost 3 week vacation. I have gotten some compliments on the weight I have lost which has been nice, I just have a few pockets of fluff I am trying to get rid of with exercise.

to all you lurkers. Hope you decide to post, we would love to hear from you.

Congrats to all you losers KUTGW

to those of us that fell off the wagon and are climbing back on!

Have a great day![/COLOR]

139 138 137 136 135 134 133 132 131 130 129 128 127 126 125 124 123 122 121 120 119 118 117 116 115 114 113 112 111 110 Goal
Cat430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:26 AM   #38
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Verwy, verwy quiet in here. (in my best Elmer Fudd voice!) I guess everyone is busy enjoying the beautiful weather. I'm stuck at work

Just checking in.

Angie: If you have a chance to read while your away I wanted to know what routine you followed doing the HIIT. I was reading about it and there are so many different ways to do it. It also said that many people actually throw up after the workout because it's so intense, did this happen to you? Maybe TMI but I'd like to know before I try it. Hope you're having a great vacation!

To everyone!
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 11:09 AM   #39
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good afternoon....Just got back from the Laundromat. It is humid out there and getting warm. YUCK!! NOT my kind of weather.

Just wanted to check in and say, "Hi...I'm still here." It's been so quiet around here lately that it's getting scary.

...to those who are staying with their WOE and losing

...to all those struggling....like me!

Now to put my clean laundry away and have a glass of iced tea!!

See ya all later....
Old 07-09-2008, 05:11 AM   #40
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning Everyone!!!!! My body is playing the yo-yo game this week, but you all keep me encouraged.......Thank you all for your warm greetings and encouragement......I wish each and everyone of you success in reaching your goals.

Starting Weight: 283.5
Week1 – 276.5lbs (-7lbs)

07/07/08
Day1 – 276.5
Day2 – 278.5 (+2lbs) – No BM yesterday
Day3 – 277.5 (-1lb)
Day4 -
Day5 -
Day6 -
Day7 -

[COLOR="Red"]Total Lost:[/COLOR] +1lbs

[COLOR="red"]RECIPE ALERT:[/COLOR]

Someone posted this recipe in the recipe forum and it's now my favorite quick and easy meal....I'm not quit sure about the stats because they are just estimate, but I've posted it below just as it was posted online, but I personally changed the recipe to fit my personal taste, so you enjoy and do the same for you.....Today I used chicken instead of tuna and it was simply delicious!!!!!

Tuna Cheese Bake
1-2 servings

Preconditions: Adjust heat for skillet based on your oven

Ingredients:
can of tuna in water
shredded cheddar cheese
mayo

Preparation Method:

1 Mix tuna with the desired amount of mayo.
2 Spray and heat a skillet
3 Sprinkle a layer shredded cheese over bottom of skillet and start to melt
4 Spread tuna over cheese and let cook till cheese is golden or brown around edges.
5 Move onto plate,cut,and enjoy!

Carbs: 2 carbs from cheese
Old 07-09-2008, 05:58 AM   #41
Senior LCF Member

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Hey everyone!

Glad to see we have a few that are still stuck inside at work like me

I have almost lost all my July 4th cheating and then I will stick with plan until vacation at the end of the month. I exercised my butt off (at least a little I hope, saddle bags, abs, etc...for that matter ) and ate on plan. It was such a great day!

Don't give up Marilyn it will work just keep on going

Gracie ~ I am too chicken to try HIIT, not because I have heard about throwing up, I just need someone telling me what to do like on a DVD, I lack motivation

Congrats to all the losers out there! KUTGW
to the strugglers[/COLOR]
Old 07-09-2008, 04:57 PM   #42
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi guys...busy week. I am filling in as the division officer again overseeing 6 clinics and doing my regular job too. Running all day long. Have to work on updating my resume to give to the human resources folks so I can be considered for the job full-time once my boss leaves in September. They would have to give me a lot more money as I would be supervising 35-45 people and overseeing the 6 clinics on a daily basis. We'll see what happens.
Old 07-10-2008, 06:54 AM   #43
Senior LCF Member

QUESTION: How many eggs do you normally consume in a day?

I've read one post some where that it was okay to eat them ALL DAY...Is this true?
Old 07-10-2008, 07:12 AM   #44
Senior LCF Member

[COLOR="Green"]I had a rough day and so did my diet. Too busy to work out so my scale jumped up around two pounds.. Oh well I am back on track today.

lynn~ my gosh girl they have you coming and going.

Marilyn~ I eat as many eggs as I want as often as I want. They are relatively cheap and easy to make so many different ways. I usually eat mine fried in non-stick spray with my choice of meat at night, but I love them scrambled or as deviled eggs.

Hope everyone has a great day, see you tomorrow![/COLOR]
Old 07-10-2008, 01:17 PM   #45
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

.....got the computer problem figured out. It was caused by a security patch that MicroSoft put out. It interferred with my firewall, Zone Alarm. I really wonder if MS might have done this deliberately since if I want to keep the patch, I have to quit using the Zone Alarm firewall. Some people think MS might be trying to do away with ZA since it does offer a free version. Wouldn't surprise me.

Anyway....I am using just the Windows firewall now so I can access the internet....however, I don't like the Windows firewall because it's not nearly as secure as Zone Alarm. Here's hoping MS will be forced to come up with a patch to fix their security patch so we can use the ZA firewall again.

I don't have time to respond to all the posts as I am going to leave soon. Just wanted to check in and say "Hi."

KUTGW.....See you all tomorrow.....
Old 07-10-2008, 01:41 PM   #46
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tifferanknee
Stats: 5'7" - 260/226/175
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: March 2011
Okay ladies, I've only been LCing for a little over a month and I'm still doing induction. I've lost 21.5lbs so far, but since around July 1st, my weight has been yo-yoing from 18lbs - 20lbs. I finally hit over 20lbs, but it's stopped again. I don't go over 20 carbs a day and I usually have a salad and broccoli or cauliflower sometime during the day as veggies. It's not working and I'm sitting at a stand still, so I thought I'd jump on and try this. I've been reading over the meat and eggs plan for a while and just decided to go with it. I started today with 3 egg beaters, steak, and a little bit of shredded cheese on top. For lunch I've had steak. I suppose I will have some sort of eggs for dinner as well.
A few questions:

Do you guys ever have any condiments with your meats during the day? I had less than 2 tablespoons of ranch dressing with my steak. Sometimes I just get too bored with my meat and need to have some sort of dipping sauce.

Also, do you guys sometimes mix up your eggs. Say you have eggs for breakfast, then a meat for lunch, and then eggs for dinner? Do you always do eggs for at least 2 meals a day?

One more, sorry, with the Quiche's, can you use egg beaters instead of regular eggs??

Thanks in advance for your help!
tifferanknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:15 PM   #47
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ollamo
WOE: :::moderation:::
Start Date: may 13, 2008
Hello, on my 4th day of m&E just wondering if i could pop in?
ollamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 06:18 PM   #48
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thanks Cat. The week has been a challenge doing both jobs. I found out today that they might try to only offer 5% more than I get now if I am chosen for the Division Officer job. Currently, I am the highest educated and lowest paid nurse and 5% would keep me the lowest paid. There is no way I would accept, especially after hearing today that I would supervise 6 clinics, 50 employees and manage a $2,000,000+ annual budget. All that for $53,000 a year salary? I DON'T THINK SO!

Also today, I saw just how much I need to move on from Pediatrics. One of the Old time docs is abusing my good nature and getting more and more lazy. He actually had me overhead paged on the clinic system while I was in the Clinic Managers office dealing with fires that had come up. The duty nurse and other staff went running to Pediatrics thinking there was an emergency. The Captain had me call him on speaker phone and his reason was to tell me a parent had a question. A question? It was about a test there child will be having soon and that I dealt with yesterday, documented and HE signed off on...Way uncalled for and the upper level of management witnessed that. The rest of the day I dealt with staff members asking me what I had done wrong and was I in trouble? I wanted to tell him off so badly! He sooo needs to retire.

Newbies! You can use eggbeaters, but why would you? They have no fat and very little flavor, don't they?

I WILL DO THIS AND CHANGE MY LIFE!!

Highest ever: 316
Size 24/26

restart: 15Jun10
Jan 1, 2011 Size 20 and still losing!

Last edited by lynnp; 07-10-2008 at 06:32 PM..
Old 07-10-2008, 06:32 PM   #49
Senior LCF Member

Lynn, I would rather have egg beaters instead of eggs any day. I like them much much better. I've always made eggs for my family, but I never ate them I didn't like them, I picked up some egg beaters one day and made those, since then, I have no problem eating eggs. I really like them! I guess it's just a preference thing.
Old 07-10-2008, 06:35 PM   #50
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Glad you found something you like Tiffany. Whatever works. Use them for quiche and any other recipe that will keep you on plan. KUTGW.
Old 07-11-2008, 05:28 AM   #51
Senior LCF Member

[COLOR="DarkGreen"] to all the newbies or those that have just come out of hiding
Glad to see you post.

Paris ~ Again thanks for all the recipes, I have got to try the egg tortilla one, it sounds so interesting.

Lynn ~ I feel for you...it seems like that happens everywhere, sometimes you just can't get them to retire

Marilyn ~ Got to try the tuna egg bake as well. Tuna is the only fish I will eat and it has to be cold with mayo, but I am always willing to give something a try.

Tiffany ~ Sometimes I can't eat meat or chicken if I don't use a little sauce. I use ketchup, mustard and a little ranch or bacon ranch if I get really desperate.

Hope everyone has a great day on plan! KUTGW
[/COLOR]
Old 07-11-2008, 06:04 PM   #52
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thanks Cat.
Old 07-11-2008, 07:53 PM   #53
Senior LCF Member

Hi Tafferankenee

Tifferanknee (Sorry about the misspelling of your name in the heading)

When I read your post allI could say was WOW!!!!!.....You are doing terrific.....You've lost over 20lbs in one month....CONGRATULATIONS.....I'm also currently experiencing the yo-yo effect, but the people on these forums have encouraged me and say that this is normal, we just have to keep doing what works for us and the scale will eventually drop.....As for the eggbeaters, I use them all the time....Personally, I prefer the eggbeaters because I have high blood pressure and is always mindful of my cholesterol.....Now this week I've been endulging in regular eggs just to see if there is a difference.....As for sauces, someone had posted a really good mayo-mustard dip and I virtually use it on everything that I eat.....Hopefully with me eating regular eggs this week then the yo scale will stop....I lost 7lbs my first week and then this week I've been bouncing back and forward 1-2lbs gained and no loss at all.....Well I hope that someone else can post some more answers to your question, because I am always looking to learn how to become an healthier person.....Wish you continued success in reaching your goals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifferanknee View Post
Okay ladies, I've only been LCing for a little over a month and I'm still doing induction. I've lost 21.5lbs so far, but since around July 1st, my weight has been yo-yoing from 18lbs - 20lbs. I finally hit over 20lbs, but it's stopped again. I don't go over 20 carbs a day and I usually have a salad and broccoli or cauliflower sometime during the day as veggies. It's not working and I'm sitting at a stand still, so I thought I'd jump on and try this. I've been reading over the meat and eggs plan for a while and just decided to go with it. I started today with 3 egg beaters, steak, and a little bit of shredded cheese on top. For lunch I've had steak. I suppose I will have some sort of eggs for dinner as well.
A few questions:

Do you guys ever have any condiments with your meats during the day? I had less than 2 tablespoons of ranch dressing with my steak. Sometimes I just get too bored with my meat and need to have some sort of dipping sauce.

Also, do you guys sometimes mix up your eggs. Say you have eggs for breakfast, then a meat for lunch, and then eggs for dinner? Do you always do eggs for at least 2 meals a day?

One more, sorry, with the Quiche's, can you use egg beaters instead of regular eggs??

Thanks in advance for your help!

Last edited by sails92; 07-11-2008 at 07:57 PM..
Old 07-12-2008, 09:39 AM   #54
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I've been off plan more than on for the last week and not doing well at all ....but that's NOT why I wasn't here yesterday. I was out and about all day. I am even more likely to come here when I'm off plan because it helps me get back on....which I am struggling to do. I know the heart meds messed up my metabolism, but that's no excuse for going nuts. :blush: Today I will have a shake for lunch and a grilled ribeye with some green beans & butter for dinner. That should help me get back on plan. It is SO stupid to get off like I have all week....I just don't know why I do it.

Confession over.....back on plan. Onward and downward.

The weather is MUCH cooler today. It's overcast and only 66* at 10:30am which is great. It's supposed to get to just 80* and that's really nice for July. I have everything opened up and am airing out the place. I LOVE having everything open.

Congrats to the losers....Hugs to those struggling like me. KUTGW. Just hang in there....you guys are my inspiration. I couldn't do it without ya.
Old 07-13-2008, 08:39 AM   #55
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning.....Where is everyone?..........

I'm back on plan. Having a shake at lunch time and a Ribeye for dinner.
Haven't decided whether it'll be green beans or a salad....or maybe neither one.
I MUST get this old body back on the loser's train instead of being derailed.

Congrats to all our losers!!

Hugs to those struggling like me!!

KUTGW....we can do this....
Old 07-13-2008, 11:08 AM   #56
Senior LCF Member

Thank you Marilyn! I like to read over the board, it keeps me motivated! I did eggs and meat for three days, but I still haven't weighed myself, so I'm not sure if it's helped me out. I'm addicted to the scale and have to jump on daily, so I finally told myself I was going to wait at least 4 days before I would get back on it! lol It's been hard, but I'll check it in the morning. Thanks again!
Old 07-14-2008, 11:59 AM   #57
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Was on plan yesterday and am DOWN 3 lbs this morning!! YES!! It's just too bad this rate of loss won't continue....but I'm sure part of it was water and now it will slow down. I am prepared for that and will stay on plan. It's now or never. It sure goes on easier/faster than it comes off.

"Hi!" to anyone who checks in. Where are you guys, anyway?

See ya all later....
Old 07-14-2008, 12:43 PM   #58
Senior LCF Member

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Paris you and me must be in the same boat, I have struggled as well. I have eaten back on a few pounds and need to get back on track and get off these pound before my vacation...only 17 more days. YIKES! Like you said they come off fast but then it slows down, oh well!

Congrats to the losers
Hugs to the strugglers, like me!

Have a great day everyone![/COLOR]
Old 07-15-2008, 05:19 AM   #59
Senior LCF Member

[COLOR="Green"]Well I blew it last night, I did get half and exercise in but ran out of time...too many interruptions. We went to Outback for my daughter's 9th birthday. I swear everything I ate had meat and eggs in it somewhere...Oh well back to business. Do you hear the broken record...I am kind of tired of this music, but life just happens doesn't it. I won't give up on myself, I like me too much!

Hope everyone is doing well, have a great one![/COLOR]
Old 07-15-2008, 11:39 AM   #60
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat430 View Post
[COLOR="Green"]Well I blew it last night, I did get half and exercise in but ran out of time...too many interruptions. We went to Outback for my daughter's 9th birthday. I swear everything I ate had meat and eggs in it somewhere...Oh well back to business. Do you hear the broken record...I am kind of tired of this music, but life just happens doesn't it. I won't give up on myself, I like me too much!

Hope everyone is doing well, have a great one![/COLOR]
Cat...You are so right...life happens. But if we can stick to our plan MOST of the time, eventually it will fall into place. Even though I go off plan when "life happens," I still feel so much better when I eat this way MOST of the time....so I do not let my excursions derail me. KUTGW...It WILL happen.

I was on plan yesterday and was DOWN another 1.8 lbs this morning. I just wish it would keep going at this rate, but I know it won't...so I'm mentally prepared for a slow down. But every pound that comes off is gone for good. I'm determined to get it right this time.