Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2008, 11:01 AM   #541
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: CinnamonSpice
Yes....Chantel...I just got home from TJ's...I live there...lol I use their half and half also..boy do I..

You said a mouthful Judy...re getting it off when you are older...and keeping it off...that's why I have to nip it in the bud now...I was 158 this a.m...I really, really, want to get to 149...but, will take 5 at a time...have to be careful actually not to lose too much (not that it's likely)..because I will turn into a mass of wrinkles..lol

I have started a walking program (about two weeks now) and doing exercises for my back with the help of a chiropractor who has a degree in sports medicine..which is different from most of the chiropractors I have tried...we shall see...it's hard to exercise when you are in pain...but, I am plugging along. I am sure getting a few pounds off will help immensely.

Just got hamburger patties at TJ's and turkey burgers...have lots of eggs...got those yesterday...just have to keep the frig empty of cheese...

I do fine all day..but, wake up at night...and (can cheese talk?)..off I go to the frig...if it's not there I can't eat it!

Commitment means staying loyal to what you said you were going to do long after the mood you said it in has left you.
CinnamonSpice is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2008, 04:22 PM   #542
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: lynnp
Stats: size 26/22/size 6
WOE: protein and vlc
Start Date: October 20, 2008
back Cinnamon!
lynnp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:05 AM   #543
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning all!

I've done a lot of yoga, but that was advanced! I only got through 30 minutes, but I was sweating like crazy!

Have a great day all!
Old 09-04-2008, 05:58 AM   #544
Zer
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Zer
Stats: 5'10"; 65; 508.7/_320.0_/199
WOE: Atkins: <5%Carb; J-UD/DD(<2798/560cals); 128ozH2O
Start Date: Got scale at 432.4(2/8/08); 376.8(2/8/09)
G'morning, all. I'm still amazed that I managed to eat more than a dozen eggs in about 12hrs, just to make space in the fridge for 2doz new HB eggs coming in with a load of great LC food fixed for me. I did it. Ate that dozen plus two that had gotten a crack as they were delivered (fast braking by delivery gal). We figured those two ought not go in the fridge, so I added them to the eggs that I figured I could eat up first. I did it. I still like eggs. Just amazed that I was able to enjoy a few eggs every couple of hours from midnight Tues to just past noon Wed. Got to pace myself better as I order a week's worth of eggs at once - 2doz being sufficient for 3-4 eggs a day until the next order shows up. Trouble is that I delay getting my lazy self to the kitchen, but I must do so - if only for the workout on my hinky hip. I'm getting better about taking ibuprofen to quell the melodrama of kvetching as I climb out of bed. I'm such a drama queen of a complainer! Seems to me the 600mg of ibuprofen helps stop some of the qvetching, so I believe it must cut some of the pain. Still some tender moments, some iffy hip (will-it hold me?) moments. I'm learning not to swivel on that hip as I walk! OUCH!!!

See? I can qvetch a hole in anyone's eardrum! What a BORE that is! So, I have decided to take drugs - and I've ordered a refill on this 2yr-old 'scrip that I did not even open until it resurfaced in a purging of a drawer full of supplements, pills that I plan on working into my life as soon as I figure out which supplements do WHAT. Some are anti-inflammatory, which may help soothe a hinky hip. Some are meant to help rebuild cartilege, which MAY be useful - if I take the liquid GCM that is in the fridge, a long walk from my bed as it and my fish oil require refrigeration. Maybe that's an argument to get a small fridge in my room. I'm still working on creating space for a cube fridge, just enough room for my supplements and a few LC snax.

What do you think? Should I cater to my slothfulness by putting a small fridge within reach of my bed? Or is it better to make a daily walk to the stuff in a shared fridge - past all sorts of carby temptations that lately I am not able to resist sampling? Life is fraught with peril, some of it in the form of cookies left lying where they are too easy to snatch and munch! ARGH!
Zer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 06:17 AM   #545
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Maddyz_Mommy
Hi! Just wanted to ask a couple questions~ I started induction this a.m, and had an orange pekoe tea with cream, and 2 equal TABLETS (not packages) How will this affect my induction do you think?

B~ 3 hard boiled eggs, 3 slices of bacon

Wondering why brown eegs say no carbs, but white package say's 1 carb?
Maddyz_Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 06:20 AM   #546
Zer
Big Yapper!!!!

Brown eggs lie? All eggs have carbs. But they are rich in nutrients, all eggs!
Old 09-04-2008, 06:44 AM   #547
Big Yapper!!!!

Morning all...down a pound...I don't want to see that pound again! Had a day of turkey burgers (from Trader Joe's..really good) with fried eggs...and a "little" less half and half...lol May make a trip back there for more...they are really easy and tasty. I have burgers in there today to cook...and more eggs...if I can just get thru a few days...I can usually keep it up..hope it's not wishful thinking...lol

Zer...I take Quercetin and Grape Seed extract for inflammation...the Quercetin (among other vitamins...helped me get rid of the worse case of hives ever after trying a script for steriods from the doctor...which made them WORSE)...gave up on the doctor...googled a lot and came up with my own plan..and got rid of them..and they were really, really bad.

Have a lovely day everyone....
Old 09-04-2008, 07:29 AM   #548
Zer
Big Yapper!!!!

Thanks for the info on anti-inflammatory stuff. I'll look into it. Just now I am sworn off ordering new supplements, having a BIG BOX of bottles that are fast going out of date unused. I'm not keen on wasting money, so I mean to use up what I have on hand before I spend more cash on pills I then forget to take!

Anyone using this recipe to kick off their morning with LC "fastfood"?
Quote:
Whooshie Pie
[from DeliGirl at LowCarbScoop]

2lbs gr beef
1/2 med. onion diced (optional)
2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
8oz package cream cheese
1-5 tbsp horseradish (for bite)
1 tbsp mustard
2 eggs
garlic to taste (1 tbsp from a jar of wet garlic, for starters)
salt/pepper

I just toss everything in a bowl and mush it up with my hands, the original recipe I had said to use an electric mixer and I burned out my motor making this recipe. I also cook mine in a bundt pan... no reason, I just have a really nice pan and if I'm not going to be baking a cake, I'm sure as heck going to bake something in it

Sometimes I'll toss some diced peppers in, I put 1/2 cup of salsa in one day and it was yummy too. It's basically meatloaf so whatever you want in it it fair game. I think it would be good with some grated cheese and finely chopped brocolli tossed in there too

350 for about an hour depending on your oven.
Ought to be good as meatballs made up cocktail size or bite size, and cooked on a tray in oven, then frozen, then put into bags for easy access as individual snackin'balls, fast to defrost, easy to pack for a lunch that defrosts slowly for a few hours. Sounds tempting to me. Not bad as a sliced frozen snack either. Talk about breakfast on the go! Jalapeños in the mix? Olé!
Old 09-04-2008, 07:40 AM   #549
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Stevie Renee
Start Date: July 2000
Day 8! Whoot. Feeling good.

My DH is home after working a zillion hours and my DS starts 2nd grade so best go for now.

Stevie Renee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 08:04 AM   #550
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Parisfox
Stats: 247/..../160
WOE: LC & VLC
Start Date: Re-start 12/01/2013
Good morning....Was on plan yesterday and I am DOWN 2 lbs!! YES!!

BUT....I'm going out to dinner tonight at my favorite Mexican restaurant. I KNOW what I'll have.
It's what I always have there. A Cheese/Onion Enchilada. It's big, but it's still not TOO bad for a Mexican Restaurant.
I know I'll have a bounce up tomorrow, but at least it will be a well-deserved one.

Chantel....KUTGW!!

Cinn...Yes...Cheese CAN talk!! I have to keep it out of my fridge too. I can eat a whole pound at a time. I buy it only occasionally....and then only if I need it for a recipe. I just wish they sold it in 2 or 4 oz. pkgs....but NO...the smallest I can find is 8 oz.

Zer...The walk to the fridge is probably good for you, but snacking on carby junk is not, so you would be the best judge of that. One thing that helped me when I started this WOE was....everytime I saw something that was high carb (like bread, noodles, potatoes, desserts, etc.) I said to myself, "Poison, poison, poison...YUCK!!" You really can make a change in your thinking with this kind of "brainwashing." You just need to do it EVERY time you see something....even on TV. That recipe for Whooshie Pie sounds good. I think I'd cut the Cream Cheese in half though. JMHO...

Maddyz....The tea is fine. Be careful you don't overdo the cream. Heavy Whipping Cream has less carbs and you won't need as much as regular cream. All eggs have 0.6 grams of carbs. The government regulation states that if a serving (here it's 1 egg) has less than 1 gram of carbs, they can say it doesn't have any. I really wouldn't worry about the carbs in eggs. Most low-carb experts say we don't have to count them. They are SO offset by the amount of protein/fat in an egg...and they are SO good for us.

Here's a good website to check the food counts of just about anything....even fast foods. Just enter the food you are looking for at the top of the page in the box to the right of where it says Calorie-Count and you'll get really good information. Calorie Counter Database - Free Online Diet Program

If you guys are looking for an easy breakfast on the run recipe try this one. It's great alone or with a boiled egg or two.

Breakfast Meatballs

2 lb. Roll Jimmy Dean Sausage (or any spicy breakfast sausage)
1 lb. Ground Beef
2 Tbsp. Minced Dehydrated Onion
1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
3 eggs
1/2 lb. Grated (or shredded) sharp cheddar cheese

Mix thoroughly by hand.
Roll into 1 & 1/2 inch balls or spoon onto cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 for 18-20 min.
Makes 50-60 balls depending on size.

Put individual servings in Ziploc sandwich bags, then put those in a large Ziploc Freezer bag and freeze. Heat in microwave.

Another good one is: "Wonder Waffles." These can be made ahead and frozen....then heated in the microwave or the toaster.

[color=darkred]Don't be turned off by the pork rinds. You CANNOT tell that's what's in them. I guarantee it.[/color]

Wonder Waffles 1-serving....(2 servings in parentheses)

2 large eggs (4)
1 Tbls. heavy cream (2)
1 Tbls. water (2)
.5 Tsp. vanilla extract (1)
1 Pkt. Splenda (2)
1/8 Tsp. ground cinnamon (1/4)
1 Tbls. melted butter (2)
1 to 1-1/2 ounces (measured by weight) of crushed pork rinds (2 or 3)

I used my food processor to get the pork rinds down to a fine, almost powdery consistency.

Beat the eggs then add the cream, water, and vanilla extract and beat some more. Mix the Splenda with the cinnamon and then sprinkle on the eggs. (Mixing the cinnamon with the Splenda before adding to the eggs helps to keep the cinnamon from clumping up as much.) When well blended mix in the ground pork rinds.

Let the mixture sit for a couple of minutes until it thickens. Then stir and check the consistency. It should be quite thick, but not too thick to spoon easily. If too thick, add a little water. If too thin, add a little bit more pork rinds. Just before you're ready to put into waffle iron, stir in the melted butter.

I have a "Belgian Waffle" baker and it makes two waffles at a time -- each about 4X4 inches. I brushed the top and bottom of the waffle baker with melted butter, then I spooned about 1/4 to 1/3 of a cup of batter on each side of the bottom half of the baker and used a spoon to spread the batter out a little. Then I closed the top of the waffle baker. It took about 5 or 6 minutes to bake the two waffles. With the recipe doubled, I had enough batter to make a total of four waffles, each about 4X4 inches.

If you have a "big" waffle iron, you will probably make just two with the doubled amount of batter. These waffles firmed up and browned just like "real" waffles.

I served them with sugar free maple syrup and more butter (of course!)

With a couple of strips of bacon, this is an awesome breakfast -- at about 2.5 carbs per waffle - including the syrup! Without the syrup (mine has about 4 carbs per 1/4 cup), the carb count would be about 1.5 carbs per waffle.

If any of you live in the south and have ever eaten at the Waffle House restaurant, they have a specialty pecan waffle. I think this recipe would be absolutely incredible with 1/2 cup of chopped pecans added to the batter. And the pecans would only add about 1.5 effective carbs to each waffle. Still quite a carb bargain!

To make pancakes, just add more water a little at a time after it rests until you have the consistency for pancakes.

Hope this helps. See you all tomorrow!!

“Don’t promise yourself bad food as a reward for good behavior.”

"Always keep people in your life who charge your battery, not those who drain it."

Last edited by Parisfox; 09-04-2008 at 08:10 AM..
Parisfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 08:24 AM   #551
Zer
Big Yapper!!!!

Thank you for this. Mantras work well for me. I need to chant this as I pass a carby temptation, instead of listening to my Feast Beast fantasize about how good sugar tastes and how I "deserve" a taste (or several). I can DO this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parisfox View Post
Zer...The walk to the fridge is probably good for you, but snacking on carby junk is not, so you would be the best judge of that. One thing that helped me when I started this WOE was....everytime I saw something that was high carb... I said to myself, "Poison, poison, poison...YUCK!!" You really can make a change in your thinking with this kind of "brainwashing." You just need to do it EVERY time you see something.
I'm sure this will work, once I get into the habit of saying it. Hands are so fast! It's amazing how quickly a hand can dart, when carbs are around! Poison, poison, poison...YECHHH! You're right. That cuts into food lust!
Old 09-04-2008, 09:55 AM   #552
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Cat430
Stats: 5'3ish 160/147.2/110
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: Restart March 14 2011
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Hi to everyone...I feel like I have been gone forever. My vacation was fabulous but coming home has been nothing but miserable and difficult. I miss seeing the mountains (so jealous of you Angie) and I lost myself in some books for the last two weeks to avoid life. I haven't eaten much and when I have, it has been all the wrong things. I didn't gain anything on vacation, but gained a few due to my mood over the last couple of weeks, but I have pulled myself out of my bad state of mind and have gotten back on track and have lost the ones I gained. I haven't exercised for about a month and need to get back to that, it helps me overcome my bad moods.

Lynn ~ How is the P90X?, I ordered it and had to return it, it was just too much for me to commit to right now. I have to stick to Turbo Jam and the Firm, when I find the time.

Angie ~ Love your new picture! Your posts are always inspirational and positive for everyone! I have missed reading them.

Hey to everyone else, it is great to be back!
[/COLOR]

151 .8 150 149 148 147 146 145 144 143 142 141 140 139 138 137 136 135 134 133 132 131 130 129 128 127 126 125 124 123 122 121 120 119 118 117 116 115 114 113 112 111 Goal 110
Cat430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 10:15 AM   #553
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Maddyz_Mommy
Thanks so much Paris. Are those recipes ok for induction? And...I'm getting mixed messages about the equal tablets. I think they have 1 gram of carb per tablet. I just can't stand tea not sweetened.

I am so surprised that I actually wasn't starving by 12:30. I ate a garlic/rosemary chicken breast anyways though. think I'l have chicken and spinach salas with ceaser dressing for supper. I think maybe taking the vitamins is helping~B 6 & 12, and nutrilite calcium and magnesium.
Maddyz_Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:25 PM   #554
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi ladies!

back Cat! You were missed. I am enjoying the P90x. I haven't been eating on plan totally though, since the heavy workouts are leaving me starving all day! Tomorrow is day 5 of the heavy workouts. I get up about 3:50am and do the 1 hour work out then get DH up so he can do it while I shower. We don't have the space for us to both of us to workout at the same time. I'll keep you up to date on my progress. Will be cooking a bunch over the weekend to be ready for next weeks appetite.

I WILL DO THIS AND CHANGE MY LIFE!!

Highest ever: 316
Size 24/26

restart: 15Jun10
Jan 1, 2011 Size 20 and still losing!
Old 09-05-2008, 07:08 AM   #555
Big Yapper!!!!

Hey everyone...down another 1/2 pound...so, from 158 to 156.5...seems like more than a pound and a half when you see it that way..lol

DBF is leaving tonight for 10 days to see his family in MA...so, I am hoping to really surprise him when he gets back...he hasn't noticed the pound and a half..lol..so, maybe adding to it will be more noticeable.

We are having lovely weather here...and I have been going to the pool to paddle and relax each day..so, that helps...I love sunshine.

Have a good weekend everyone..
Old 09-05-2008, 07:34 AM   #556
Zer
Big Yapper!!!!

Way to GO, Cinnamon!

Thanks for the cue to check out Pogo! Looks like a good place to have fun without food, a new passion for me as I pursue a LC lifestyle. More fun, less food! Actually, lots of food - but fewer carbs, as I learn to make better LC choices in my menu!

Last edited by Zer; 09-05-2008 at 07:36 AM..
Old 09-05-2008, 07:39 AM   #557
Big Yapper!!!!

You're welcome Zer..I ended up joining to avoid intermissions in games...it is very reasonable per year. They offer a trial offer without intermissions and then you can choose to join or not....meanwhile there are still plenty of games to play for free to get your "feet wet" so to speak...careful...I introduced someone to pogo once before..and they are now addicted...LOL

Last edited by CinnamonSpice; 09-05-2008 at 07:53 AM..
Old 09-05-2008, 07:49 AM   #558

Gallery: Stevie Renee
Start Date: July 2000
Paris is melting! Paris is melting! lol - way to go

Hi all!

So Cinnamon, that cracks me up about Pogo. We introduced it to mother-in-law who is so addicted it isnt funny! And she blames us all the time for her addiction. lol

Day 9 - doing good. No crap, no junk, no yuckies. We are having a party Saturday so i am drinking some wine but I am not eating any off limit foods. Not a bite, not a lick, not a sniff. Not worth it.

Yesterday I was able to get into a tight pair of shorts!!! They were not tight. So little things are changing.

Goal today is water.

We are refurnishing a teak table/chairs so best go......
Stevie Renee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 09:22 AM   #559
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Congrats Cinnamon and Chantel!

Today's workout was legs and back and I was drenched! An hour of lunges, squats and pull-ups (I use bands) really gets the sweat flowing. The 75 calf raises helped with that too! I am going to feel it tomorrow!

Have a great day.
Old 09-05-2008, 10:50 AM   #560
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Parisfox
Stats: 247/..../160
WOE: LC & VLC
Start Date: Re-start 12/01/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddyz_Mommy View Post
Thanks so much Paris. Are those recipes ok for induction? And...I'm getting mixed messages about the equal tablets. I think they have 1 gram of carb per tablet. I just can't stand tea not sweetened.
Maddyz....Yes, both of those recipes are GREAT for induction. You should get some Sweetzfree. Click on the Sweetzfree and it'll take you to the website. It is liquid Splenda and has no calories and no carbs. It seems expensive, but just one drop will sweeten a cup of tea so it goes a LONG way. Or you could get some DaVinci's SF Syrup if you like your tea flavored. I think they have an unflavored one too. Sam's Club carries several flavors as does Walmart. You can get LOTS of different flavors at: Netrition's Da Vinci Prices. I use the DaVinci's in my shakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer View Post
Thank you for this. Mantras work well for me. I need to chant this as I pass a carby temptation, instead of listening to my Feast Beast fantasize about how good sugar tastes and how I "deserve" a taste (or several). I can DO this! I'm sure this will work, once I get into the habit of saying it. Hands are so fast! It's amazing how quickly a hand can dart, when carbs are around! Poison, poison, poison...YECHHH! You're right. That cuts into food lust!
Zer....glad to help. Say it even when you just see something on TV...when you pass a Fast Food Joint...or should I say a Fast Death Joint. My youngest DD is the one who taught me the mantra. She is diabetic and controls it mostly with VLC eating. She uses WAY less insulin than most diabetics. Another funny thing she told me was when we were at a football game and the guy came by with the cotton candy. She said..."There goes death on a stick."

Cat.......Back!! We missed you. Sounds like you enjoyed your vacation.

Go, Lynn....
you are doing such a great job with your exercise plan.

Cinnamon & Chantel....Congrats...KUTGW. I'm back on track so I'll have some DOWN in the next few days too.
Hopefully, Paris will keep right on melting!!

Last edited by Parisfox; 09-05-2008 at 11:43 AM..
Parisfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 11:22 AM   #561
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thanks Judy!
Old 09-05-2008, 06:05 PM   #562
Zer
Big Yapper!!!!

You must be so proud of your DD! I'll be using her mantras to get past carby temptations!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parisfox View Post
Zer....glad to help. Say it even when you just see something on TV...when you pass a Fast Food Joint... or should I say a Fast Death Joint. My youngest DD is the one who taught me the mantra. She is diabetic and controls it mostly with VLC eating. She uses WAY less insulin than most diabetics. Another funny thing she told me was when we were at a football game and the guy came by with the cotton candy. She said ... "There goes death on a stick."
Ain't it the truth! Just saying it aloud changes the internal dynamic of yearning to be able to eat sugar, as if it is not death itself in the chemical effect it has on a body!
Old 09-06-2008, 03:47 AM   #563
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED:

For the Fall thread go here: http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/lo...l#post10824958
Old 04-12-2012, 08:14 PM   #564
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tina0011
Stats: 217/165/ 176/160/155
WOE: ATKINS 72
Start Date: oct 2006
Hey havent seen any of you guys in a long time.How are any of yall doing? are yall still doing the meat and eggs? I think it killed my motab.How are any of you guys since doing this?
tina0011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:21 PM   #565
Senior LCF Member

Location: Hometown is Los Angeles, CA but living in upland,ca ( until 2010)
Gallery: blackbarbie23
Stats: 321
WOE: ATKINS
HELLO EVERYONE
Im going to walmart in the morning to buy eggs , bacon and burger patties
i cant wait to join the fun !!!!
blackbarbie23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:59 AM   #566
Big Yapper!!!!

wow...this thread hasn't be around in a looooooooooong time...lol
Old 04-14-2012, 09:42 AM   #567
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Browneyez
Stats: 220/145/135 Started M/E @195 June 4, 2007
WOE: M/E
Start Date: Sept 2003
Blast from the past!

Just a quick fly by to say hello to one and all! Gosh it has been forever!

Have kept all but 10 of the 90 I lost doing meat and eggs for almost 4 years.....best thing I ever did and continue to do!

I hope this finds each and everyone of you healthy and happy!
Browneyez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 10:22 PM   #568
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jonahsafta
Stats: 165/157.8/153
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: orig. 1995 @248#
Is anyone interested in doing this?
Jonahsafta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:21 PM   #569
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: babycakez
Stats: 267/186/160
WOE: Low Carbin' it! RESTART#3: JAN.31.2013
Start Date: 11/02/11
I've been doing a meat/egg fast this week... I don't follow all the rules listed in the OP and can still loose a good amount. I'm down 5.3lbs in the first 3 days... 2 more days to go. Here is my meals so far for anyone who was wondering:

THURSDAY:
B: 9 buffalo wings with w/o the wing sauce with a little bit of ranch for dipping
L: eggs & chorizo w/ sour cream
D: 2 eggs over easy drenched in butter and salt/pepper

FRIDAY:
B: bowl of egg salad w/ 4 bacon slices
L: eggs & chorizo w/ sour cream
D: 5 garlic parmesan wings and 2 eggs over easy drenched in butter and salt/pepper

SATURDAY:
B: bowl of egg salad w/ 4 bacon slices
L: 2 eggs over easy drenched in butter and salt/pepper
D: Huge fat slab of ribeye steak

TODAY:
B: skipped, day off... slept in
L: 2 eggs over easy drenched in butter and salt/pepper with 3 turkey cheese mayo rollups
D: Huge fat slab of ribeye steak.. maybe more eggs
Currently Breastfeeding
Current Weight: 258

babycakez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 06:24 AM   #570

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by tina0011 View Post
Hey havent seen any of you guys in a long time.How are any of yall doing? are yall still doing the meat and eggs? I think it killed my motab.How are any of you guys since doing this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonSpice View Post
wow...this thread hasn't be around in a looooooooooong time...lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneyez View Post
Just a quick fly by to say hello to one and all! Gosh it has been forever!

Have kept all but 10 of the 90 I lost doing meat and eggs for almost 4 years.....best thing I ever did and continue to do!

I hope this finds each and everyone of you healthy and happy!
OMG - this popped up in my threads!!!! It's nice to "see" you guys I actually jumped on the hcg bandwagon after having my daughter and I got down to 177 lbs. Right now I'm doing JUDDD and am at around 185 lbs. Not too bad consider I was over 250 AFTER I gave birth!!! Nice to get a blast from the past!!!
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote