Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2010, 09:50 AM   #1291
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: delynmonet
WOE: Atkins - 2 shakes per day/lc meal
Start Date: November 16, 2001
This morning, down to 150!!! ML, how are you doing? Can't wait to hear from you!!!
delynmonet is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2010, 10:03 AM   #1292
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 254/235/152
WOE: lc
Start Date: 8/2014
I am still here and coming right along...I have not weighed yet as I got on the scales monday and was up a bit and got discouraged, so i had hubby hide the scales...lol...I started working out this week ALOT with a trainer and am afraid the increase was from that, so he suggested to stay off the scales...

I am still doing the shake for lunch and under 5 carbs for dinner....usually just a piece of meat...I am liking the vanilla atkins shake with some hwc and a dash of cinnamon the best so far...

CONGRATS on the 150....that is my first mini goal...GREAT JOB....hope I see great results...hubby said since the extra exercise I seem to be getting firmer...lol..hope so...we are doing 3-6 miles per night

I will keep you posted....going to weigh on Monday morning, that will be a full week
Survive menopause, insomnia, migraines and hypothyroidism with a smile.....sigh
Missouri_Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 10:07 AM   #1293
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins
Hi Stacy. What is your final goal weight?
Meek75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 10:40 AM   #1294
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 254/235/152
WOE: lc
Start Date: 8/2014
first goal weight is 150...next goal weight is 125-130...would like some "wiggle" pounds for maintence
Missouri_Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 10:51 AM   #1295
Major LCF Poster!

What works for me is Atkins advice - 20 grams of carb - to lose weight. Upping the low carb in that department helped me. Once I had less than that daily, the weight loss stopped because my body was going into starvation mode.

We need carbs to live and some fat to lose. I will never forget that when I read it. My friend just asked me about that yesterday - I told her that we cannot do without carbs but everything in moderation. So, I watch what type of carbs I intake. My dinner includes meat, veggies and salad.

And, of course, a goal . . . at least you have your goals set. My final goal weight is 140-145 and to maintain within that range. My doctor told me not to get too thin but the main thing was to be and look healthy. So, I am going with that.

Weight before re-induction - 12/2/05 - 167 lbs
Re-induction again: 12/26/05 - 165 lbs (42.5% BF)
Atkins Shakes Plan: 7/6/10 - 168 lbs (40% BF)
Goal weight - 140 lbs, size 8
Old 10-23-2010, 05:56 PM   #1296
Major LCF Poster!

Been a long time since I logged in - my weight is now at 148.6 with the Shakes Routine. That was my goal for this month . . . hoping it will stay in that range thrrough November 1st . . .
Old 10-25-2010, 07:24 AM   #1297

Hi Del, I'm sure the 148 will stick... continue to stay committed to your plan. It works! .
Old 11-01-2010, 08:01 AM   #1298
Major LCF Poster!

Okay, I ended October at 147.2 - my goal on the plan is to reach 140-145 lbs. and maintain. Any weight over 145 is my "signal" to take it off! I will spend one to two weeks on the Atkins Advantage Shakes Plan (2 times a day) until I lose it.

Maintaining is very important to me. The Daily Weigher Thread is critical to me - it keeps me accountable and helps me stay in control of my weight gains/losses.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:14 AM   #1299

Quote:
Originally Posted by delynmonet View Post
Okay, I ended October at 147.2 - my goal on the plan is to reach 140-145 lbs. and maintain. Any weight over 145 is my "signal" to take it off! I will spend one to two weeks on the Atkins Advantage Shakes Plan (2 times a day) until I lose it.

Maintaining is very important to me. The Daily Weigher Thread is critical to me - it keeps me accountable and helps me stay in control of my weight gains/losses.
WAY TO GO!!

I am so happy for you. I am going to rejoin the thread right now.

Have a wonderful month of November!!
Old 04-28-2011, 09:33 AM   #1300
Major LCF Poster!

Maintaining is the name of the game for me. Being accountable on the Daily Weigh-In thread is helping me tremendously. I have treated myself to a few "eats" - although in minimal amounts - yet, I saw the scale moving up ever so slightly - but, by weighing daily, I've been able to "catch" the up and bring it back down - staying within my 5-lb. range (140-145).

I simply have the two Atkins Shakes, low carb meal and plenty of water. Also, still working out regularly on the treadmill. Then, whallah!!! Down the numbers are going!! WOOHOOO!!
Old 08-03-2013, 02:06 PM   #1301
Major LCF Poster!

I can't give professional advice ... but personal advice - I drank water and kept little snacks with me such as hors' doeuvres. I made devilled eggs, stuffed celery, tuna salad, chicken salad, etc. That used to help me.
Old 02-24-2014, 11:14 AM   #1302
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Msgoody2shoes
Stats: Size 14 --> Size 6!
WOE: Moderate Carb
Start Date: February 24, 2014
Anybody out there!?

Hi,

Boy, I really wish this thread was still active! This is the plan I have started beginning today and sadly I can't find anywhere else similar to find support. I may be talking to myself, but I am doing 2 Atkins caramel latte shakes for Breakfast and Lunch and a LC dinner with some snacks in between if I get too hungry. I need to lose 35 pounds. I'm starting out at 165. We'll see how I do.

I have read through all of these posts. Thanks for starting this thread Del! Wow how inspirational!!!

-Michelle
Msgoody2shoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 12:12 PM   #1303
Major LCF Poster!

Aaaawww, thanks so much, Michelle! I haven't been logging or posting on this thread for quite some time ....

I am no longer doing the Atkins Shakes, but I am still drinking two protein shakes a day. I gained menopause weight and am above 165 (170.6 to be exact). Starting last year in April, I noticed that no matter how much I was working out with Shaun T tapes and the treadmill, I was still gaining and not losing. I was craving chocolates (which contributed to the weight gain as well). I was gaining in my butt, hips, belly and thighs; then, I had hot flashes and night sweats.

No matter how much walking on the TM and workout with Shaun T, it seemed like a losing battle. Then, I found out that I had a chipped bone in my right ankle and had to stop the routine of both walking and jumping with Shaun T's videos. Then, the TM was broken for several weeks on end when I was given the go ahead to walk.

Needless to say, I ballooned up to 178. Between the hormonal and the daily stress, I was getting depressed. I pulled myself together and am now headed back down. When menopausal, a woman loses the muscle in her body that helps to burn the fat and revs up the metabolism. My hubby had EAS Muscle Protein Powder in the house. I found a great weight loss protein drink recipe that Dr. Oz suggested. I started drinking that twice a day and am now down to 170 lbs. after 3 weeks. The progress is slower now, which I expect, but the scale is moving downward (I may be 168 because I weigh myself after I step off the TM .... I have already drank a large amount of water and then the shake, so I probably register 2 lbs more on the scale).

I am happy to say that I can get back into my jackets and a few skirts that I couldn't even pull up over the hip area and button ..... yay!

I wish you the best on your weightloss journey and will be checking in and responding to your posts. YOU are an inspiration! No matter what, don't give up. This summer belongs to US!!!

Last edited by delynmonet; 02-24-2014 at 12:16 PM..
Old 02-24-2014, 12:53 PM   #1304
Senior LCF Member

Thanks for checking in Del! I'm sorry you ended up hurting your ankle unbeknownst to you. That could also have to do with menopause, bone density and all. I am in the beginning stages of pre-menopause. I am 39, but had a hysterectomy so I've been dealing with the weight gain among some other fun symptoms.

Anyway, I need to get a handle on this weight before it's even more out of control.

Good luck to you! You've already conquered it once and you'll do it again. The great thing is you already know what works for you. That's half the battle!

I'll probably check in tomorrow.

Old 02-25-2014, 07:47 AM   #1305
Senior LCF Member

Day Two

Day 2. My weight is exactly the same. Yesterday was rough. I was sooo hungry! I stayed on plan, but I feel like the salty low carb options work against me and I just hold on to more water because of it. I'll try staying away from the pepperoni, olives, etc. and see what happens. I'll be happy when I make it into ketosis and I'm not so hungry. I actually was so drained from lack of carbs, I guess, that I ended up napping after dinner. I also had a monster headache from the lack of caffeine. It was a killer! My drug of choice is Pepsi next. I tried some diet coke just to get some caffeine and get rid of it, but couldn't stand the stuff! No headache yet today. YAY! That's a milestone in itself. I really do hate water so that's another challenge for me.

I'm still plugging away at the plan, and hoping for a loss before the end of the week. I'm just trying to find what works for me.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:01 AM   #1306
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Qbirdlvr
Stats: 208/204/?
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 4/8/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Msgoody2shoes View Post
Hi,

Boy, I really wish this thread was still active! This is the plan I have started beginning today and sadly I can't find anywhere else similar to find support. I may be talking to myself, but I am doing 2 Atkins caramel latte shakes for Breakfast and Lunch and a LC dinner with some snacks in between if I get too hungry. I need to lose 35 pounds. I'm starting out at 165. We'll see how I do.

I have read through all of these posts. Thanks for starting this thread Del! Wow how inspirational!!!

-Michelle
Hi! I'm so glad I saw ur post! It's almost a couple months old, but I was wondering if you were still on the 2-shake plan? If so, how are you doing on it?

Del - I googled atkins shakes to lose weight & your topic came up. I have been reading the posts & I must say, you have motivated me to try this method. I'm not finished reading all of the posts yet, but I'm very excited to start.

This is day 1 for me. We are already stocked up on Atkins shakes bc hubby drinks one every morning. I just had my 1st shake a few min ago. I'm trying 2 decide if I want to have the 2nd one as a snack(between lunch & dinner) or for lunch. I'm concerned about being hungry b4 dinner. We don't eat dinner until around 8 bc it's the only meal we have together everyday.

Well, I will report my results next Tuesday, but will keep an eye out for y'all..and anyone else on here as well.
Qbirdlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 09:56 AM   #1307
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qbirdlvr View Post
Hi! I'm so glad I saw ur post! It's almost a couple months old, but I was wondering if you were still on the 2-shake plan? If so, how are you doing on it?

Del - I googled atkins shakes to lose weight & your topic came up. I have been reading the posts & I must say, you have motivated me to try this method. I'm not finished reading all of the posts yet, but I'm very excited to start.

This is day 1 for me. We are already stocked up on Atkins shakes bc hubby drinks one every morning. I just had my 1st shake a few min ago. I'm trying 2 decide if I want to have the 2nd one as a snack(between lunch & dinner) or for lunch. I'm concerned about being hungry b4 dinner. We don't eat dinner until around 8 bc it's the only meal we have together everyday.

Well, I will report my results next Tuesday, but will keep an eye out for y'all..and anyone else on here as well.

No, I'm not doing this anymore. Originally Del inspired me too. I only lasted probably a couple days on the 2 shakes and dinner plan. It just didn't satisfy me at all. You might be different and can handle it better. I do have a shake for breakfast because I'm not much of a breakfast eater, and remain pretty low carb. Although now I'm adding more stuff in. I've lost almost 20 pounds and have 10-15 to go but my body is happy where I am and I haven't had a loss in well over a week. Of course, I could reduce my carbs and just have meat/veggies to get it off but I'm ok with slow loss at this point. I'm just thinking I have to make this long term, not just a quick fix.

Good Luck to you! I hope it works for you!
Old 04-08-2014, 11:38 AM   #1308
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msgoody2shoes View Post
No, I'm not doing this anymore. Originally Del inspired me too. I only lasted probably a couple days on the 2 shakes and dinner plan. It just didn't satisfy me at all. You might be different and can handle it better. I do have a shake for breakfast because I'm not much of a breakfast eater, and remain pretty low carb.
Good Luck to you! I hope it works for you!

Msgoody - Well darn! I'm sry it didn't work for you. I'm actually not a newcomer when it comes to low carb. I did Atkins years ago while preparing for my wedding..and a couple of times after that as well. Each time I lost..then got lazy. My Kryptonite is Holiday time. So I'm trying to get a handle on things before Easter. My daddy(bless his heart) still gives Easter treats to me like he did when I was little. I'm gonna have to let my hubby take those to school to give to his students. I can't have 'em here in this house!

A shake in the a.m. is easy bc I don't have to think about fixing anything. As of now, I've decided to have a shake for lunch as well but pair it w/a salad or a couple slices of lunchmeat. I'm hoping that will keep me from being too hungry beore dinner. I tried slim fast shakes a few months ago 2x's a day and I was ready to eat my hands off by the time 2:00 came. That was such an uncomfortable feeling and I knew I had to try something else!

Well, thanks for replying and good luck to you as well!
Old 04-08-2014, 01:33 PM   #1309
Senior LCF Member

Yea, I'm not quite sure how Easter will go. I did Atkins once before. Started and stayed on Induction the whole time, lost the weight and went hog wild! I had remained a fatso ever since. This time I didn't start out with induction at all. I guess I kinda am on OWL. I'm not really following a specific plan. I keep it low carb. Yesterday, for example I had 35 carbs and I'm watching my calories too. I introduced yogurt back in this week (low carb of course) and so far it isn't causing me any harm. Next I want to add some berries and see how that goes.

We're planning a trip back east in June so that's kind of what got me going. Also, I have my 40th birthday coming up this week in fact and I didn't want to be fat for it. I have figured out in this process that carbs not only make me fat but they also give me terrible headaches so I plan to do this for the long haul.

If you're interested in support without judgment and maybe some ideas. Here's a link to a group of us doing it our way.

https://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/l...our-way-5.html

I hope to see you there! Good luck and I hope you succeed with those shakes. They're actually pretty darn good! I get the Caramel coffee ones and they're refreshing!!

Last edited by Msgoody2shoes; 04-08-2014 at 01:34 PM..
Old 04-16-2014, 06:49 AM   #1310
Junior LCF Member

Msgoody - Good Morning! Well, I made it thru the first week of the "shake plan." I will be honest, the first couple of days were tough, but I stayed the course. I didn't weigh until this morning bc yesterday was busy, busy! I'm down 3 pds, so I'm happy about that. Been a L-O-N-G time since i've lost 3 pds in one week! I decided to alternate days instead of having 2 shakes everyday. So, last week, I had 2 shakes on T/Th and 1 on Wed/Friday. As of now, I plan on only having the shakes M-F bc my hubby drinks them as well and I'm afraid that will get expensive really fast. Oh, and yes, the Cafe Caramel shakes are awesome! I don't care for the Cafe Mocha at all. It left an aftertaste that took nearly all day to wash away. My hubby loves those.

I saw your post from last week and I will pop over to read more of the tread you mentioned w/the link. I started last week but didn't finish the posts. Seems like a good group of people!
Old 04-16-2014, 07:46 AM   #1311
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qbirdlvr View Post
Msgoody - Good Morning! Well, I made it thru the first week of the "shake plan." I will be honest, the first couple of days were tough, but I stayed the course. I didn't weigh until this morning bc yesterday was busy, busy! I'm down 3 pds, so I'm happy about that. Been a L-O-N-G time since i've lost 3 pds in one week! I decided to alternate days instead of having 2 shakes everyday. So, last week, I had 2 shakes on T/Th and 1 on Wed/Friday. As of now, I plan on only having the shakes M-F bc my hubby drinks them as well and I'm afraid that will get expensive really fast. Oh, and yes, the Cafe Caramel shakes are awesome! I don't care for the Cafe Mocha at all. It left an aftertaste that took nearly all day to wash away. My hubby loves those.

I saw your post from last week and I will pop over to read more of the tread you mentioned w/the link. I started last week but didn't finish the posts. Seems like a good group of people!

WTG on those 3 pounds It definitely works if you can stick to it! The first few days are the hardest to get through and then boundless energy! I love that! I'm really not a chocolate kind of girl so I don't like the mocha. The caramel is really good. I saw they have a Strawberry Banana I thought about trying but if I don't like them it would be a waste.

Your every other day plan seems doable! Good Luck! It's nice once you get past those first few days and get the no appetite side effect of low carbing. It makes the 2 shakes/day workable! I generally have my shake after my workout. It helps with muscle repair and energy.

Yea the girls in the group are great! They've been at it for awhile and give lots of good tips and advice. We're all doing what works for us. Everyone is different and different ways work for different people. Although Atkins is a great plan it really isn't a one size fits all "diet". We all need to find our own way to make it work for our lifestyle. I hope to see you over there
Old 04-17-2014, 06:42 AM   #1312
Major LCF Poster!

Hi, Ladies ... sorry for not posting back to you. You both are doing great! I have been busy with trying to find a work from home position as I am now unemployed. So, my focus has not been on this thread but I am doing a shakes plan, just not Atkins Shakes. Since the company has changed them, they seem smaller and not thick enough for me. So, I am drinking EAS Brand - 100% Whey Protein (Build Muscle) Protein Powder.

I had found a great recipe on Dr. Oz's site that makes it really frothy and thick. It was his Drink Yourself to Skinny Shake - Fat Burning Mocha Madness recipe:

In a blender, mix 1/2 cup (4 oz.) of water, add two scoops of nutrient-rich chocolate-flavor protein powder, add 1 teaspoon of granulated instant coffee, gradually ad five ice cubes to thicken, blend on high for one minute!

It is awesome - thick and creamy - I've even added flavored coffee creamer (a dash), strawberries and bananas for a special kick - what's funny is I have a Dunkin' Donuts cup that has the large whole at the top - I pour it in there and it looks like their Cafe Mocha coffee!!

I've lost 14 lbs in the past three months (I am in the menopause stage so weight loss is much slower than it used to be) but I am so very happy with that! I had reached a point where NOTHING, including my workouts, moved the weight. Atkins drinks were costly for me since I'm not working, so I purchased a large bag of the Whey Protein from BJ's and I can make my own. I am now back on my way to size 10 after blowing up to size 14/16! Yes, low carb eating is better in the long run and adding a shakes routine does help me get the mastery over weight gain.

I do work out an hour or more on the Treadmill Mon-Fri mornings every week - I knew that in my menopausal state that it would take me a while to lose the weight, but I am so glad that I went back to the Shakes Routine! I wish you ladies all the best!!!
Old 04-20-2014, 07:21 AM   #1313
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: lbecker28
WOE: M&E
I plan to start the shakes twice a day, then an Atkins style meal in the evening. I have lots to lose, so I plan to continue this through the summer.
lbecker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 11:08 AM   #1314
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbecker28 View Post
I plan to start the shakes twice a day, then an Atkins style meal in the evening. I have lots to lose, so I plan to continue this through the summer.
Hi! Have you started the shakes yet? This board is pretty quiet. When I discovered it, there were only 2 people on it posting. I'm still gonna come on here to report though...even if i'm the only one yapping on here. After all, someone may be like me and end up searching for an Atkins shake plan. That's how I found this thread.

MSGOODY- Well, I'm down another pound since last week but I tell ya....it was HARD WORK to get that joker off! As I stated a week or so ago, Easter was gonna be tricky...and IT WAS. Easter dinner was w/my family and there were carbs for days staring at me. I did have some(yeah....I'm not gonna lie about that), but I refused to bring the mountain of leftovers back home that I usually do. THAT part felt really good, bc usually its "starchy Easter side dish leftovers" all week. I bumped up the exercise this week and it paid off!

DELYNMONET - HI! I hear you on the cost of the RTD shakes. My hubby & I both drink them and when I read your post, I was already thinking of alternatives. we're gonna try the EAS LEAN 15 Powder in the cansiter & see how we like that. I love the RTD Atkins and the EAS version too, but w/two of us drinking them, they go way too fast for the $.
Old 04-25-2014, 05:52 PM   #1315
Major LCF Poster!

I am Jesuit for you... Keep up the goed work...you will reach your goal.... I will be checking back again... It takes time but can be done. As far as price, being economical is the key.when its going to be a long term part of your way of eating daily.
Old 06-20-2014, 12:45 PM   #1316
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Cacountrymom
Stats: 275.0/197.8/140.0
WOE: Low Carb, JUDDD
Start Date: 06/18/2014 (AGAIN!!!)
Hi! I'm Tami and I found this thread because I was searching for others using low-carb shakes as meal replacers and YOU came up! :-) I hope you don't mind me jumping in! I've read a lot of the posts - but not all! (There's a LOT of messages here!)

Anyway, I just started yesterday - I have my own little experiment going on. As a non-breakfast eater, I am forcing myself to drink 1/2 shake around 8 a.m., another 1/2 shake around 11 a.m., then eat my low-carb meal between 1 and 2 p.m. Then, in the evening, I either drink a whole shake or split it into two portions having one around 5 p.m. and the other half around 7. That seems like it will be a good fit for me. My main problem is that I crave "snacks" in the evening and so if I only have a shake available it doesn't get me on the snacking downward spiral! This morning I weighed in and was down THREE pounds! I'm reasonably sure that was some water weight as I did pee a lot yesterday, (TMI???) but it got me back under 200 pounds so that made me very happy! Since I have around 60 pounds to lose, I'm hoping I will get some good losses in the beginning.

Hope you all are doing well and will post here occasionally to keep me motivated! Thanks!
Cacountrymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 01:44 PM   #1317
Major LCF Poster!

Atkins Advantage Shakes

Thanks for popping by .... that's awesome that you were down 3 lbs. The shakes really work. Right now, I am transitioning since I have reached a total plateau due to the menopausal phase I am going through.

No matter what I do, I seem to stay at the same weight. So, I've just embraced it. I just work out daily for five days on my treadmill - 1 hour at 3.8 mph (brisk walk). That causes me to burn 500 cals per day.

I am happy with that but I do eat low carb and watch my portions.

If you get hungry, the best bet is to drink plenty of water and I used to make up an hors' doeuvres platter consisting of devilled eggs, whitefish, sardines, smoked oysters, stuffed celery, etc. It was so delicious and filling. Just a suggestion...

Keep posting and I will stop by to see your progress! Good job! Have a great weekend!
Old 06-20-2014, 03:32 PM   #1318
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: zeebee4
Quote:
Originally Posted by delynmonet View Post
Question - has anyone ever tried a routine of replacing breakfast and lunch by drinking Advantage Shakes two times a day, then a balanced low carb meal in the evening for dinner? If so, how long did you do this and what was your results? Any significant weight loss?
Hello. I have been doing low carb on and off for years, but I've never stuck with it long term. I've done the shake meal replacements but I have not stuck with that either. It seems like I lose and gain the same ten pounds. I want two things: quick results to keep me motivated at the beginning and support so that I can keep going. I searched for "shakes to lose weight" and this thread came out on the results. I went through it and saw how supportive you all were of each other and wanted to see if anyone is currently doing this. If not, I will just go back and read the old posts again. I am at 188lbs and my month goal is to lose 15 lbs. I started today. I drank a mocha latte shake for breakfast, had a string cheese stick and four slices of turkey ham for a snack and a strawberry banana shake for lunch. I will try to eat dinner before 8, as I read that this was key. I'm so excited and hopefully I will not give up on myself this time.

Last edited by zeebee4; 06-20-2014 at 03:36 PM..
zeebee4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 03:55 PM   #1319
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Cacountrymom
Stats: 275.0/197.8/140.0
WOE: Low Carb, JUDDD
Start Date: 06/18/2014 (AGAIN!!!)
Hi ZeeBee4!

Looks like there are still a few of us on the board, so WELCOME!!! I would definitely recommend that you go back and read through some of the posts. Lots of great information there! And, Delynmonet, who started this thread, is kindly checking in, so I'm sure we can ask her for advice if needed!

Check in often and I will try to do the same! Let's keep being motivated!
Cacountrymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 04:46 PM   #1320
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: zeebee4
I read most of them and will definitely go back and read again. Thanks for the welcome! Thanks Del for starting the thread!

Last edited by zeebee4; 06-20-2014 at 04:59 PM..
zeebee4 is offline   Reply With Quote