Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2014, 08:22 AM   #121
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sloppail
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: JUDDD Restart May 20 2014
I almost feel like its at work in my body already I have had the appetite suppression on my last 3 DDs...it's amazing This morning I woke up and I am not hungry...I will have lunch for sure but I'm not going to force breakfast...right? 2 days ago on my UD I ate everything...and I absolutely mean everything, and I was up 3 pounds. This morning after my DD I was down those 3 pounds plus .4 more. So 5.6 pounds gone so far in almost 2 weeks..My official WI day is Monday AM for my 2 weeks...I promised myself I would do JUDDD for the 2 weeks and see how it went, and I am a definite convert!! This every other day dieting is awesome!! I did try JUDDD last year and got to where I wanted to be quickly and easily...I honestly don't know why I quit doing the rotations...I am happy eating this way Thanks Carly and Carol for helping me along...you guys are awesome!! And inspirational too, I might add...

Kim

Last edited by sloppail; 05-31-2014 at 08:24 AM..
sloppail is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2014, 08:25 AM   #122
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sloppail
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: JUDDD Restart May 20 2014
Carly, I hope you had an amazing trip btw

Kim
sloppail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 08:38 AM   #123
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/???/140 5'4" 48 yrs
WOE: HDE/JUDDD/Lowish Carb
I'm so glad it's working so well for you, Kim!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 10:53 AM   #124
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
I'm really glad it's going well, too, Kim.

It is such an easy WOE. I'm looking forward to getting back to my schedule on Monday. I never dread going back to a DD after vacation is over.
Carly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 11:35 PM   #125
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Cabsav
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bada_bing View Post
Looks like we have a Canadian theme going here...lol. Ya, seems like if we don't watch it, we all overeat! Like you, I did a restart and hope to continue and maintain this WOE so that I don't keep gaining. I am so bad at just letting the 10-15 lbs come back and then when it hits 20, I panic and start being smarter about my WOE. I restarted with a DD on May 19 and I am happy to say that I am down 5 lbs. At first, I was getting a headache on DDs, but that seems to have quit. I unfortunately can't seem to go as low as 250 calories but my 500 seems to be doing the job. I am on a DD having a light bulletproof coffee. Can't seem to get away from them...need that one in the morning to get me going for the day.
Yes! I love the Canadian connection...and yes, we definitely love our food. I'm headed back to BC next week and I am so looking forward to BBQ salmon, steaks, etc. This is our last week of school here and this past weekend has been filled with faculty dinners, chaperoning prom, and a dinner tonight with a baseball player from one of the local professional teams. This up coming week is filled with dinners too. I've decided to take the advice and experience of others on vacation or whatever and just fast until I have to eat with others. It's working well.

The thing I like about doing the EOD rotations is that my UDs are getting more controlled. I'm really not that hungry and I start to worry about getting enough cals at the end of the day. My other thing I worry about is not going crazy once I get started.

I will return to Canada next Sunday and I know it will be easier to complete normal rotations by then. My one small victory was squeezing into a dress for prom that I had bought 11 years ago for my sister's wedding.
Cabsav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 07:55 AM   #126
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Congrats on fitting into that dress! There will be plenty more of that sort as you juddd along.

Join us here: June JUDDD Newbies
Carly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 09:49 AM   #127
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: DeanieS
Stats: 275/245/size12 (44 yrs/5'8"/size20)
WOE: LC 4/4-5/27/14 lost 17, JUDDD 5/28/14 258/245
Start Date: 4/4/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabsav View Post
The thing I like about doing the EOD rotations is that my UDs are getting more controlled. I'm really not that hungry and I start to worry about getting enough cals at the end of the day. My other thing I worry about is not going crazy once I get started.
This is my 3rd up day and it seems like my body is always a day delayed. I'm never that hungry on my up days and worry about getting enough calories in. But on my up days I feel a little tired and weak like I'd think I would feel more on my down days but don't. I'm getting over a cold so maybe that has something to do with it.
DeanieS is offline   Reply With Quote