Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2014, 04:45 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: lylydvd
i still have the same weight since 3 years ago

i'm very frustrated i tried every diet on earth and yes i lost weight easily but i gained it back more easily ... i feel sooooooooo depressed i can't say more i wanna dieeeee
lylydvd is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2014, 04:52 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Sammyann
Stats: 162/140.5/maintain 135-139
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: March 2012 re-start Dec. 2012
I'm sorry you are feeling so frustrated. Every day is a new chance to start over.
Sammyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 05:38 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Planelman
Stats: 350.1/206.4/190(10%BF) 6' 44
WOE: Leangains/Carb Backloading
Start Date: 7/14/2011
Maybe lifestyle change instead of dieting is what you need to look into. I'm not sure exactly how you have been eating, but if you are dieting and losing weight and then go back to eating how you were before you dieted then gaining the weight back really shouldn't surprise you. You need to find a way to eat that you can sustain and what and how you eat during weight loss is going to be what and how you eat to maintain. Until I found paleo/primal as a way of eating I too would easily gain back any weight lost on a "diet" and when I jump off the paleo/primal bandwagon I instantly start gaining. I'm not pushing paleo/primal specifically, it is what works for me and my body, but I am pushing finding a way of eating that gives you weight loss, with some restrictions on how much you eat so you have a deficit during weight loss, and then when you meet your goal slowly increase the amount you eat until you maintain and find a balance, but don't change what you eat.

159.3 Pounds lost since 7/14/2011

Low Calorie: 7/14/2011 - 80lbs lost
Primal: 4/20/2012 - 55.3lbs lost
JUDDD: 4/10/2013 - 23.4lbs lost
Nutritional Ketosis 9/1/2013 - 15.4% BF
Planelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 06:16 AM   #4
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lylydvd View Post
i'm very frustrated i tried every diet on earth and yes i lost weight easily but i gained it back more easily ... i feel sooooooooo depressed i can't say more i wanna dieeeee
I don't know your stats, but are you dieting to a weight that is too low to maintain without severe restriction?

If you are really, truly depressed and want to die, I hope you will seek help

That is no way to have to live and maybe getting back to a place where you are not so depressed will make weight loss easier.
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 07:04 AM   #5
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planelman View Post
Maybe lifestyle change instead of dieting is what you need to look into. I'm not sure exactly how you have been eating, but if you are dieting and losing weight and then go back to eating how you were before you dieted then gaining the weight back really shouldn't surprise you. You need to find a way to eat that you can sustain and what and how you eat during weight loss is going to be what and how you eat to maintain. Until I found paleo/primal as a way of eating I too would easily gain back any weight lost on a "diet" and when I jump off the paleo/primal bandwagon I instantly start gaining. I'm not pushing paleo/primal specifically, it is what works for me and my body, but I am pushing finding a way of eating that gives you weight loss, with some restrictions on how much you eat so you have a deficit during weight loss, and then when you meet your goal slowly increase the amount you eat until you maintain and find a balance, but don't change what you eat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
I don't know your stats, but are you dieting to a weight that is too low to maintain without severe restriction?

If you are really, truly depressed and want to die, I hope you will seek help

That is no way to have to live and maybe getting back to a place where you are not so depressed will make weight loss easier.
Both of these are exactly what I'd say. Please seek help for your depression, if it's not just venting, and you've got to find what will work for you in the long term rather than a quick "diet" fix.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 07:15 AM   #6

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/187/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
I pray you find the help you need!
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 08:09 AM   #7

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/???/140 5'4" 48 yrs
WOE: HDE/JUDDD/Lowish Carb
I'm so sorry you're feeling this way!

Gaining back after most diets is so frustrating. It feels like all your hard work and effort were for nothing. I agree that it is so important to find a way that you can eat for the rest of your life, at least most of the time. We all deserve little treats, vacations, special occasions that we can have some "off-limits" treats.

How much do you have to lose? Do you mind sharing your stats with us so we can try and help understand better?
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote