Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2014, 06:18 AM   #451
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Lindart1
Stats: 244/236/175
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Re-started April 2014
Hello!

Hello all - I'm new to all this so please forgive any faux pas that might happen! My name is Linda, I went from 270lbs in 2007 to 195lbs in 2010, but now I'm up to 240 again, which is very frustrating. My doc put me on a pill in 2010 to combat work related stress, which, when I went off it a month ago, I found out it also makes you gain weight. This was good news in one way - I was so frustrated and beating myself up for gaining the weight, but still being on the same WOE that I was on when I lost the initial weight. So now I'm going to start again (I really haven't been off LC, so starting again really means being more strict!), going to try CAD (I was on Atkins). And my scale broke yesterday, so now I have to get a new one.

Looking forward to getting to know you!
Lindart1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2014, 06:36 AM   #452
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Sirtain
Stats: 202then/154March/Xnow/140soon
WOE: Paleo+JUDDD
Start Date: March 2013
Hi Lindart. I think you will find us a friendly group.

Carol- good luck with jury duty. I was sitting for a jury last year, #50 in the room, so I got to hear all the questioning. It is interesting to see our system at work.
Sirtain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 07:50 AM   #453
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Welcome Linda!

Carol, good luck with jury duty. I have had to serve a few times and it wasn't too bad.

Sorry I can't respond to everyone right now, but hope everyone is having a good day.
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 10:26 AM   #454
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Shari4
Stats: 200/140.4/140 (190/156.7/145)65yrs
Start Date: Started JUDDD: 9/24/12 @181(again 2/1/14 @ 190)
Carol, I hope you manage to not be picked for a jury! I was once & hope I don't have to do it again!!

Lili, will you send some of that rain my way?! We sure need it badly!! Tell bf Happy Birthday!!

Welcome, Lindart1!! I think you'll really like it here!

Just wanted to check in to say that I'm trying to curb the binge monster inside me!! I haven't wanted to admit that JUDDD has thrown me into full blown binge mode. I guess with a history of an eating disorder, I shouldn't be surprised. Tho I was anorexic, I know that the opposite can happen if you are inclined to have an eating disorder. When I quit smoking over 10 years ago, I think I've substituted food for smoking! Crude!!! But, I still want to check in here from time to time. I'm over on CarolinaCoast's journal pretty much or writing in my own! I am hoping to use HDE/IE to help me in my journey to be binge free!

My new anti depressant is beginning to work & I feel as if a veil has lifted! That is the best news yet!! Everyone have a great day!!

I’ve always wanted to be normal, but lately I’ve come to suspect that this is it.
Shari4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 11:11 AM   #455
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
Sending good thoughts for Yam's BIL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabreezes View Post
Oh Yam Yam, so sorry to hear about BIL.

Also sorry your daughter is still not well. You need to take care of yourself, too! Hopefully everything will be calmed down soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partyof7 View Post
I'm truly sorry to hear about your Bro in law, Yam-Yam.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiamom View Post
so sorry about your bil, yam

cancer blows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutter View Post
Oh yam, so so sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
So sorry to hear this news, Yam. Sending prayers. And hoping DD gets to feeling much better soon. You take care of yourself - don't forget!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotitnow View Post
Putting you, your bil, and DD in my s today. Love you sweet budd.

Phyl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
So sorry to hear the news about your BIL, Yam. Take care of yourself too while you're busy taking care of others.

My mother was taken to the hospital this morning with chest pains. This is the second time in 4 days. They didn't find anything wrong with her heart, but think she may have fallen or bumped into something and bruised or fractured her ribs. She has dementia and does not remember if she hurt herself. She is supposed to call for the nurse to go to the bathroom, but tries to go by herself 90% of the time. They gave her something for pain and she seemed fine by the time I left, and in good spirits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
for Yam and family and for Cindy's mom.
I truly, truly LOVE you guys!!!

Cindy: Glad your Mom is back "home".

I'm trying to catch up but only to page 14 so far. Just had to stop and say how comforted I felt to know you all were thinking of me, my DD and my BIL.

DD had to go back to the hospital for another intravenous iron infusion on Friday. She is still not completely well.

BIL is in a LOT of pain. They are giving him morphine shots. I have not heard what his treatments are going to be yet.

I've been doing Fast 5 and maintaining on the scale while I'm dealing with so many things. But today I'm back on plan. This is a DD and I've decided to low carb for a week or so to get rid of carb cravings and maybe get a jump start.

Planning to start back to the gym on Monday if not before. Hoping to speed up the old metabolism.

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 11:57 AM   #456
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MsKitty
Yam-Yam: I LOLed when I saw your post with quotes from everyone!
Didja' get everyone? *giggles* (I do the exact same thing!)
You are most honorable and thoughtful since this is a hella busy thread!
I lurk on this thread mostly since I tend to read all manner of things that pique my interest.
Everyone here is so fun! I'm loving the JUDDDers!
MsKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 04:28 AM   #457
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LiLi914
Stats: 270/215/145
Start Date: 2/16/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shari4 View Post
Just wanted to check in to say that I'm trying to curb the binge monster inside me!! I haven't wanted to admit that JUDDD has thrown me into full blown binge mode. I guess with a history of an eating disorder, I shouldn't be surprised. Tho I was anorexic, I know that the opposite can happen if you are inclined to have an eating disorder. When I quit smoking over 10 years ago, I think I've substituted food for smoking! Crude!!! But, I still want to check in here from time to time. I'm over on CarolinaCoast's journal pretty much or writing in my own! I am hoping to use HDE/IE to help me in my journey to be binge free!

My new anti depressant is beginning to work & I feel as if a veil has lifted! That is the best news yet!! Everyone have a great day!!
I just want to send a hug to you.

Welcome Linda!

Today is going to be terrible and great all at the same time. Ha! It's the dreaded WEDDING day. Wedding starts at 6:30, but Bridezilla wants us all together by 10 AM. Sweet lord can someone just slap her? Preferably me! I'm off to get my hair done. 7 AM appointment. My poor hairstylist whom I absolutely adore. Wedding does not end until 12:30 AM so I will give you all the deets tomorrow afternoon.

Happy Friday to all and enjoy your day.

"You can always take the easy way out & give up but real strength comes when you decide to keep pushing no matter what the circumstances are."
LiLi914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 05:31 AM   #458
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Now, see, Lisa, just the fact that she'd have the wedding on a Friday and expect the bridal party there during the day (MOST people work on Fridays), screams Bridezilla to me! I'm so glad it's almost over for you. Have several glasses of champagne and keep that pretty smile on, and it'll be over before you know it!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 06:08 AM   #459
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
I agree with Dawn!!!!!! Friday wedding and expecting you to be there all day
I know you probably won't have champagne, but just keep reminding yourself that it's almost over at this point.
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 06:08 AM   #460
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Join us here May Daily Chat
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 10:43 AM   #461
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Shari4
Stats: 200/140.4/140 (190/156.7/145)65yrs
Start Date: Started JUDDD: 9/24/12 @181(again 2/1/14 @ 190)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLi914 View Post
I just want to send a hug to you.
Thank you!

Try to enjoy some of the day! It can't ALL be bad, can it?!
Shari4 is offline   Reply With Quote