Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2014, 09:04 AM   #1
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
UD Monday ~ What's the plan?

Can't stick to my 10 hour window today because Keira has a game, so dinner will be late, and I was too hungry to wait until lunch.

B: Black coffee, whey protein isolate shake with Torani's SF Raspberry syrup (95 calories -20g protein)
S: Quest bar, double chocolate chunk (160 calories - 20g protein)
L: Banh Mi with Sriracha (320 calories - 14g protein)
S: Light & Fit Greek yogurt raspberry/chocolate and a small apple (132 calories - 12g protein)
D: Carl's Jr. jalapeno turkey burger without cheese (420 calories - 31g protein)
Rum/diet pina colada soda (280 calories for a couple of drinks)

This puts me at 1387 calories and 97 grams of protein, so I still have room for another snack if I want it.

JUDDD got me where I want to be!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2014, 10:03 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Scarlett46
Stats: 179/150/135 5'3" 43yo
WOE: SB/JUDDD
Start Date: SB: 6/2007 JUDDD: 4/2013
B: coffee, HB egg, ham slices
L: lentil soup
S: oatmeal, NPB, coffee
D: pork roast, taters, carrots
coffee
Scarlett46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 11:13 AM   #3
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
One thing I know for sure is movie popcorn and a soft drink. DH wants to go to a movie.

I'm hungry for hamburgers or turkey burgers and I'm hungry for eggs benedict and champagne.

All I've had so far is coffee. I could go get my hair trimmed, pick up the champagne and come home and make the eggs benedict for lunch. The movie will be later in the day.

Decisions. Decisions. So many choices, so little time.
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 11:16 AM   #4
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: CarolinaCoast
Stats: 155/124.2/122-125
WOE: Chronic Experimenter
I absolutely ADORE eggs benedict and champagne!!! Enjoy!
CarolinaCoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 04:08 PM   #5
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Slimindisguise
Stats: CW175/GW155
WOE: LCish JUDD
Start Date: November 13
Keiras Mom, what can you tell me about Quest Bars...I am a "Bar" fan for quick easy breakfast or snack on the go and have seen these mentioned in various posts. The only place I have seen them locally is at Smoothie King and it seemed they were on the pricey side. Do you order yours, what flavors have you tried. I appreciate the info oh and at the risk of sounding clueless...what is Banh Mi? You seem to eat that often....
Thanks,
Angela
Slimindisguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 04:22 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimindisguise View Post
Keiras Mom, what can you tell me about Quest Bars...I am a "Bar" fan for quick easy breakfast or snack on the go and have seen these mentioned in various posts. The only place I have seen them locally is at Smoothie King and it seemed they were on the pricey side. Do you order yours, what flavors have you tried. I appreciate the info oh and at the risk of sounding clueless...what is Banh Mi? You seem to eat that often....
Thanks,
Angela
Quest bars seem to be a love-em or hate-em item. I love 'em! My favorites are double chocolate chunk (160 calories and 20 grams of protein) or coconut cashew (170 calories/20 grams of protein). Banana nut is good, as is the chocolate chip cookie dough. I don't love the different berry options, but I'm not a "berry" person unless they are fresh, ripe berries. Keira likes the cinnamon roll and the PB&J bars.

They are a bit pricey, but I buy them by the box at the Vitamin Shoppe where I have a rewards card and it builds up where I occasionally can use my rewards for a free box or two.

Banh Mi is a Vietnamese sandwich on a toasted, crunchy French roll. The one I get has pork pate, pork cold cuts, cilantro, pickled daikon, pickled carrots, and fresh sliced jalapeno. There's something really good and "fresh-tasting" about that combination, and it's relatively low in calories depending on how the particular Vietnamese place makes it. Mine is heavy on the veggies, light on the meat, and very light on mayo. Other places use more meat and mayo, so the calories are higher. I eat out a LOT, so I figure that's a better option than normal fast food/burger/taco joints.

Last edited by KeirasMom; 03-31-2014 at 04:28 PM..
Old 03-31-2014, 04:42 PM   #7
Junior LCF Member

Sounds good, but my almost rural Central Florida Town does not have a Vietnamese place that I can think of...will have to look next time we go to Miami, their "food" options would probably be more in line with what you have in Cali.

I think I am going to bite the bullet and get some Quest Bars, probably the one of the chocolate options, I am a chocolate girl the darker the better and a bar does not have to be super sweet for me to like it. I make homemade Larabars from time to time and buy them and while they are more natural do not have the protein I am looking for.
THanks for the info....
Angela
Old 03-31-2014, 05:05 PM   #8

A Banh Mi is remotely related to a Cuban sandwich, but with veggies. I like Cuban sandwiches too, but we don't really have a local place for them here.
Old 03-31-2014, 05:38 PM   #9
Junior LCF Member

Well that we have and a really good place too!