Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2014, 09:33 AM   #61
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SlowSure
Stats: 157/105/105-110
WOE: JUDDD Maintenance.
Start Date: 2011
Some Good News :)

I can't find it but in a nutshell, last year I mentioned that DH was sick of working as a contractor and we were thrilled when he was offered a permanent post at his current company.

He worked very long weeks for several months as a contractor at this company (fixed daily rate, not hourly), survived on very little sleep and lots of unsociable travel and it was rewarded with very successful project completions. As a contractor, he wasn't entitled to a bonus. When he became a permanent employee he was told that because he worked on the projects prior to becoming permanent, they couldn't count towards any assessment for a bonus.

However, this afternoon we learned that because the projects had been so successful and because all of the very senior people involved had commended DH's work and his personal involvement - the company has made an exception and he has been awarded a bonus.

It was a phenomenal amount of work that disrupted us for months. DH received a lot of personal thanks and commendations from people whose opinion he respects but it's so good to have something as tangible as a bonus. And it's brought the memory of all of that back for him. I'm so proud of him.

Dec 2014 A DXA scan reported very low muscle mass (sarcopenia) so I'm still thinking about how to cope with that. I have some joint surgery to schedule. I may miss questions that people ask me or personals. Apologies if I do, it's not intentional.

Last edited by SlowSure; 03-03-2014 at 09:34 AM..
SlowSure is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2014, 09:42 AM   #62
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Love it SS; give DH bunches of kudos from us!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 10:06 AM   #63
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: FrostyBeav
Stats: 211/200.2/165
WOE: EOD JUDDD
Start Date: 11/12/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKT View Post
Thanks Cindy. I hope to figure out these sinus issues most of all. I really wish I was the type to eat whatever/however and lose weight but it seems there's consequences to that. :sigh: Life is just not fair sometimes....
Katie, I'm not sure your exact issues but I have horrible sinus problems with certain foods.

The number one, for sure one for me is cheese. The more aged it is, the worse it is. Other dairy doesn't do it nor does "fake cheese" like Velveeta. I still eat it sometimes but I'm guaranteed not to be able to breath that night.

Sulfite containing food is another one. Grapes (and therefore, wine) contain a lot of natural sulfites. However, the biggest source of sulfites is processed corn. Sulfites are a preservative and when corn is ground up for processing it is treated with a high amount of sulfites to keep it from spoiling.

This means anything with corn syrup (though, strangely, not HFCS), dextrose, maltodextrose, corn starch, modified food starch and possibly citric acid have high sulfites. That stuff is in everything. Carmel coloring in soda (though not in food) also has sulfites. Cane sugar is not sulfited though beet sugar can be.

Dried fruits are heavily sulfites as are fruit juices that are meant to sit a long time (lemon juice and lime juice are the main ones). Raisins have the double whammy of being sulfites as well as being naturally sulfite heavy. Dried coconut is treated with sulfites.

Shrimp is also treated with sulfites to prevent black spots as soon as it comes off the boat. I have found that soaking it for several hours, changing the water once or twice in the process, seems to get rid of most of the sulfites.

Fortunately, there is a threshold for the sulfites so it isn't necessary to eliminate every last bit, just the major sources. I had to move to a liquid Splenda for my coffee because the packs contain a fair amount of processed corn. Corn starch is heavily featured in gluten free baking so we had to replace it with arrowroot, which is more expensive.

One of the things that makes me saddest is that most of my favorite candies are almost pure corn. Some of the chocolates are pretty much the only thing I can eat. I had both cheese and a handful of jelly beans on Saturday and thought I was going to die that night. My wife also ended up sleeping part of the night on the couch because of snoring caused by the plugged sinuses.

I don't know if any of that helps you but maybe it gives you a place to look.
Old 03-03-2014, 10:08 AM   #64

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/???/140 5'4" 48 yrs
WOE: HDE/JUDDD/Lowish Carb
Gosh, so much going on around here! Rain, snow and potholes, pickle recipes, sleep disruptions, infections and food intolerances. I have no hope of commenting to everyone's posts at this point, so:

& to all that need them

& to all who are doing well.

Guys, I am just flat out struggling right now. I think I have a pretty major case of diet fatigue, and I'm just battling with DDs and sugar cravings lately. It all started with TOM and I thought after that was over I'd be able to get it back together, but the thought of a DD just stresses me out right now.

So today I'm having an "anything goes" day, and tomorrow I'm going to start straight Atkins for a week or two. Right now I just feel like I want/need more volume every day. I may try to eat less EOD if it feels okay, but if not I'm going to just eat super low carb and plenty of fat. I want to kick these sugar cravings once and for all! And get the fat loss going again.

I have a family celebration the 20th and 21st, and want to be able to enjoy it to the fullest, so I'll try to stick with this until then, and then afterwards my plan is to return to JUDDD. I'm pretty sure by then I'll be craving it, and hopefully will have shaken up my metabolism enough to get the losses moving again.

Like Katie, I'll still be hanging around here because you guys' support has become crucial for me, and I know you'll support me during my "JUDDD break".

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham

My Journal: LoCarbGal's Balancing Act ~ Losing Fat, Building Muscle, & Living Life!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 10:28 AM   #65

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Carol, I hope this is what you need. You know your body best, so listen to it, as you are, and follow its cues.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 11:23 AM   #66
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SlowSure
Stats: 157/105/105-110
WOE: JUDDD Maintenance.
Start Date: 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
Guys, I am just flat out struggling right now. I think I have a pretty major case of diet fatigue, and I'm just battling with DDs and sugar cravings lately....
I have a family celebration the 20th and 21st, and want to be able to enjoy it to the fullest, so I'll try to stick with this until then, and then afterwards my plan is to return to JUDDD. I'm pretty sure by then I'll be craving it, and hopefully will have shaken up my metabolism enough to get the losses moving again.
Today I came across a comment from you on your 2nd day of JUDDD:
Quote:
Speaking as a complete newbie (Day 2 and first UD for me here), this post is completely motivating, and helpful. And honest, which is what I was looking for when I first came to this forum. No WOE is completely, 100% easy-breezy. I'm still very committed to LoCarb - it's been very very good to me, but there are some downsides, and I can live with them. I assumed it would be the same with JUDDD. Your post helps me understand and be prepared for those unavoidable stumbling blocks...
Personally, I'm psyched to hit the 250's
You've come such a long way and you know that JUDDD and JUDDD BUDDDs will be looking out for your return and wanting to hear all about your progress.

OT - your reply was to one of my favourite posts from Stephanie where she describes this as a major 'pro' for JUDDD (and it chimes in with your reasoning about wanting to participate in the upcoming celebrations):
Quote:
The triggering event to my blowing a diet and eating every forbidden food that wasn't nailed down was almost always a social event of some sort. I'm Italian. My family loves food. Food is love. Food is cultural. It's enjoyment. It's reward. It's bonding. I begin to think that any diet that fights against such strong forces is bound to fail. No amount of telling myself that food was just fuel was ever going to work. Thousands of years of social evolution have made feasting an important part of people's lives and JUDDD is the first diet I have ever encountered that honors that tradition. You can't feast every day. But by god, you can feast. On JUDDD, I can eat out with my friends. I can be a guest in other people's homes without asking them to accommodate my special needs. I can celebrate with champagne and cake. In short, I can enjoy my life, at this size, right now. I don't have to wait. And that is a precious thing.
SlowSure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 11:27 AM   #67
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joyjoy
Stats: ?? Feeling great 52yo
WOE: Intuitive/Hunger Driven Now.
Start Date: April, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyBeav View Post
Katie, I'm not sure your exact issues but I have horrible sinus problems with certain foods.

The number one, for sure one for me is cheese. The more aged it is, the worse it is. Other dairy doesn't do it nor does "fake cheese" like Velveeta. I still eat it sometimes but I'm guaranteed not to be able to breath that night.

Sulfite containing food is another one. Grapes (and therefore, wine) contain a lot of natural sulfites. However, the biggest source of sulfites is processed corn. Sulfites are a preservative and when corn is ground up for processing it is treated with a high amount of sulfites to keep it from spoiling.

This means anything with corn syrup (though, strangely, not HFCS), dextrose, maltodextrose, corn starch, modified food starch and possibly citric acid have high sulfites. That stuff is in everything. Carmel coloring in soda (though not in food) also has sulfites. Cane sugar is not sulfited though beet sugar can be.

Dried fruits are heavily sulfites as are fruit juices that are meant to sit a long time (lemon juice and lime juice are the main ones). Raisins have the double whammy of being sulfites as well as being naturally sulfite heavy. Dried coconut is treated with sulfites.

Shrimp is also treated with sulfites to prevent black spots as soon as it comes off the boat. I have found that soaking it for several hours, changing the water once or twice in the process, seems to get rid of most of the sulfites.

Fortunately, there is a threshold for the sulfites so it isn't necessary to eliminate every last bit, just the major sources. I had to move to a liquid Splenda for my coffee because the packs contain a fair amount of processed corn. Corn starch is heavily featured in gluten free baking so we had to replace it with arrowroot, which is more expensive.

One of the things that makes me saddest is that most of my favorite candies are almost pure corn. Some of the chocolates are pretty much the only thing I can eat. I had both cheese and a handful of jelly beans on Saturday and thought I was going to die that night. My wife also ended up sleeping part of the night on the couch because of snoring caused by the plugged sinuses.

Frosty, this is fabulous. Very helpful. I have a crazy sinus reaction to something -??? - and wake up with gross sinus pain and hugely puffed eyes and stuffed nose . This can last for two days, which is crappola for an actor who is supposed to look like her head shots. I'm so encouraged. Thanks.

Carol. I hear ya. Lots of love and insight your way.
Joyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 11:32 AM   #68
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyjoy View Post
Frosty, this is fabulous. Very helpful. I have a crazy sinus reaction to something -??? - and wake up with gross sinus pain and hugely puffed eyes and stuffed nose . This can last for two days, which is crappola for an actor who is supposed to look like her head shots. I'm so encouraged. Thanks.
Hope it helps. Just be aware that it's a major PIA. Eliminating gluten was a cakewalk compared to chasing this.
FrostyBeav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 11:38 AM   #69
Major LCF Poster!

Frosty,
Overall, we eat very few processed foods, and I'm not much of a drinker, Cindy's brandy Alexanders aside.
What cracked me up was that I just, just, just ate a bowl of sauerkraut after reading the posts on probiotics and fermented foods, and sauerkraut turns out to be a ssulfite no- no!!!
Anyway, this is a ridiculous way to approach a diagnosis, but I have not been able to identify a causal relationship, and the reaction is a drag. Very, very interesting.
Old 03-03-2014, 12:16 PM   #70
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Frosty,
Overall, we eat very few processed foods, and I'm not much of a drinker, Cindy's brandy Alexanders aside.
What cracked me up was that I just, just, just ate a bowl of sauerkraut after reading the posts on probiotics and fermented foods, and sauerkraut turns out to be a ssulfite no- no!!!
Anyway, this is a ridiculous way to approach a diagnosis, but I have not been able to identify a causal relationship, and the reaction is a drag. Very, very interesting.
How about cheese? That's the number 1 culprit for me.
FrostyBeav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 01:08 PM   #71
Major LCF Poster!

I've been looking at lists and wonder about things that I have suspected as offenders: salami and sausage, certain but not all sugars, cheap chocolate, coffee in excess, commercial antipasto, hot sauce, and fake sugars.
Don't eat much cheese, as a rule.
Fascinating. It makes a great deal of sense.
Oh, and unreasonably massive, day-long hangovers if I drink two glasses of wine.
Old 03-03-2014, 01:10 PM   #72
Major LCF Poster!

Sorry, everybody. This is hardly daily March business.
Old 03-03-2014, 01:49 PM   #73
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: LadyKT
Stats: 159/153/125 - 5'3"
WOE: Ah Ah Ah Ah Stayin' Alive, Stayin' Alive.
Quote:

Oh thank you Frosty! I think this may help - see when I cut dairy, grains, sugar, (basically was eating meats, veggies & fruits, and coconut/olive oils), that's when i noticed my sinuses were totally clear!

It's just a pain in the neck to cook all the time I know...excuses, excuses

Wine is definitely a no-no for me - the sulfates in red wine at least cause me to literally puff up. On Vday, i was drinking wine on the couch with DBF, I put my feet up on his legs (so i was sitting perpendicular to him) and i looked at my feet and they were so swollen! Apparently "organic wine" doesn't cause this...hm. That I haven't tried yet.

I think all sugars, real & fake (perhaps it's the Ace-K they use in diet drinks) are major culprits. I notice immediately after drinking a diet drink my nose feels funny.

Add me as a friend! Facebook
LadyKT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 01:50 PM   #74
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
How about cheese? That's the number 1 culprit for me.
For me, I think cheese in excess causes issues. But I can have some cheese on a bunless burger and be okay. But cheese in my eggs, on my burger, in my chicken salad throughout the day could cause issues.
Old 03-03-2014, 01:58 PM   #75

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSure View Post
I can't find it but in a nutshell, last year I mentioned that DH was sick of working as a contractor and we were thrilled when he was offered a permanent post at his current company.

He worked very long weeks for several months as a contractor at this company (fixed daily rate, not hourly), survived on very little sleep and lots of unsociable travel and it was rewarded with very successful project completions. As a contractor, he wasn't entitled to a bonus. When he became a permanent employee he was told that because he worked on the projects prior to becoming permanent, they couldn't count towards any assessment for a bonus.

However, this afternoon we learned that because the projects had been so successful and because all of the very senior people involved had commended DH's work and his personal involvement - the company has made an exception and he has been awarded a bonus.

It was a phenomenal amount of work that disrupted us for months. DH received a lot of personal thanks and commendations from people whose opinion he respects but it's so good to have something as tangible as a bonus. And it's brought the memory of all of that back for him. I'm so proud of him.
I am so delighted to read this Slow, congrats to your DH, clearly he did an exceptional job.

Carol, I think a week or two of LC and allowing yourself a few more calories will be a great break for you. With one proviso, you make sure you are in and out of this forum lots and lots. I can't manage without my LCG fix.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 02:00 PM   #76
Blabbermouth!!!

Oh and I wrote this in the PG but for the sake of my BUDDD's, i'll post it here -

I signed up for Crossfit....wth was i thinking?

If you don't hear from me after a while, you know what happened
Old 03-03-2014, 02:16 PM   #77

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/???/140 5'4" 48 yrs
WOE: HDE/JUDDD/Lowish Carb
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
Carol, I hope this is what you need. You know your body best, so listen to it, as you are, and follow its cues.
Thank you sweet Dawn. I feel some mental peace already, having made the decision to do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSure View Post
Today I came across a comment from you on your 2nd day of JUDDD:You've come such a long way and you know that JUDDD and JUDDD BUDDDs will be looking out for your return and wanting to hear all about your progress.

OT - your reply was to one of my favourite posts from Stephanie where she describes this as a major 'pro' for JUDDD (and it chimes in with your reasoning about wanting to participate in the upcoming celebrations):
Wow! That is so funny. I was looking forward to 250 at that point, and now I'm hankering for 150. That really puts it back into perspective. Thanks for that, dear Slow!

Quote:
Carol. I hear ya. Lots of love and insight your way.
Thanks, Kristin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
Carol, I think a week or two of LC and allowing yourself a few more calories will be a great break for you. With one proviso, you make sure you are in and out of this forum lots and lots. I can't manage without my LCG fix.
Oh, you can't get rid of me that easily!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 02:31 PM   #78
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: grannysmith
Stats: 226/ 203/ 145 53, 5'7
WOE: Half-fast diet, LC, GF
Start Date: Every day! 3.14 (repeats endlessly)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKT View Post
Hi all!

I'm dealing with some more food intolerances...horrible infections throughout my body...blah blah blah..

I had to put a hold on JUDDDing until I can figure out what's triggering it. Methinks it's sugar But I love my sugar! nooooo!

Anyway, for the next two weeks, i'm going to go back on a strict Atkins induction to "clean" out the body per se. If in two weeks, my hunger levels are okay, my issues are cleared up, i'm feeling better, then I'll try JUDDDkins. Or maybe more of a 5:2 because i'm so active and my goal is to build muscle. It's hard to build muscle on a huge deficit.

But don't worry my pretties, I'm still hangin' round these parts
"JUDDDkins" ....for some reason, that is comical to me...though it needs another syllable, like "Judddikins" . I wish Judddikining was as mirth-provoking as the name.
grannysmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 05:00 PM   #79
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Sirtain
Stats: 202then/154March/Xnow/140soon
WOE: Paleo+JUDDD
Start Date: March 2013
I'm sorry you are having a hard time, LoCarbGal. It is hard when you lose the mojo. Hopefully the Atkins will be just the shake-up you need.
Sirtain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 05:08 PM   #80
Major LCF Poster!

Happy for your hub, Slow.
Old 03-03-2014, 06:24 PM   #81
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Patkid
Stats: 199/163.8/165
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Feb. 3, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
Gosh, so much going on around here! Rain, snow and potholes, pickle recipes, sleep disruptions, infections and food intolerances. I have no hope of commenting to everyone's posts at this point, so:

& to all that need them

& to all who are doing well.

Guys, I am just flat out struggling right now. I think I have a pretty major case of diet fatigue, and I'm just battling with DDs and sugar cravings lately. It all started with TOM and I thought after that was over I'd be able to get it back together, but the thought of a DD just stresses me out right now.

So today I'm having an "anything goes" day, and tomorrow I'm going to start straight Atkins for a week or two. Right now I just feel like I want/need more volume every day. I may try to eat less EOD if it feels okay, but if not I'm going to just eat super low carb and plenty of fat. I want to kick these sugar cravings once and for all! And get the fat loss going again.

Like Katie, I'll still be hanging around here because you guys' support has become crucial for me, and I know you'll support me during my "JUDDD break".
Please DO stick around during your LC weeks.
I have come to depend on your posts. ( I really do know that this is not about me.)
I completely trust you to know what is best for you.
Just look at your progress.............which inspires me every single day.
You know your body and you know your mindset and I am sure this JUDDD break will renew you.
Big hug.
Patkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 08:28 PM   #82
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sorenkkg
Stats: Jan 2014: 266/258.0/160
WOE: JUDDD range: 2200/500
Start Date: LC Jan 2003 restart Jan 2012- JUDDD start 04/2012
Wow, i had to speed read to catch up!

Good neews for dh, slow!

Carol, stay and let us know how you do with the shake up!

Me real quick- paul simon and sting concert last saturday, great except for the rude grouo in front of us, talking loudly through the slow songs. Dh ripped them a new one before the encore!

On the way home in that snowstorm, new car said "LOW TIRE PRESSURE" and i think thanks to the snow, the hole plugged enough for us to get home. Fixed on Sunday, but had to change our plans. Ah well.

Trying a new level on the rower this week... Maked me think, hey Carol- what if your exercise is stalling your (scale) loss?

S.

Plan to Win, Win when you Plan (re: food)
sorenkkg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 12:10 AM   #83
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jdforshort
Stats: 221/176/140, 5'4", 61yrs
WOE: Atkins/PPower/Mod Carb/JUDDD
Start Date: LC 3/23/12, JUDDD 6/2/12
Carol Darling, Do whatever you need to do to get rid of the sugar cravings but please make sure you keep us updated because your journey is an inspiration to many of us turtles. Talking of sugars, I swear, I could easily live on bread, butter, sweets and dairy!

I thought, I finally had a handle on my DDs but the scale is still revolving around the same numbers. No idea what's going on! I might go back to LC if I don't see any shift during the next couple of weeks. Then, of course, the April vacation is waiting to do its number ( I just know it)! Ugh! never ending story! However, I do know that I'm never going to give up, just have to weather the set backs as they materialize! Part of life, I guess!
jdforshort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 03:56 AM   #84
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Ailuros
WOE: Controlled carb, real food
I’ve only just realised what day it is! Do I switch my days, or see if I can do a low calorie pancake? Decisions…
Ailuros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 04:14 AM   #85

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Depends... I'm skipping them but you could easily change your rotations.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 04:24 AM   #86
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

This month I’m trying 6:1 (if I don’t chicken out!) so changing would be very easy!
Old 03-04-2014, 05:20 AM   #87
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
I don't have the energy to respond to everyone, but love reading your posts. I do want to say congrats to DH, Slow.

I am trying to work on some things not diet related, and also not ruin my diet lol. I am so exhausted today and I'm glad it's a UD, although yesterday was more of a MD than a DD. Wouldn't it be nice if we could diet in a vacuum, where nothing else affected our efforts?
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 05:27 AM   #88
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailuros View Post
This month Iím trying 6:1 (if I donít chicken out!) so changing would be very easy!
Ailuros, just want to warn you that you're fast approaching 180:1, which didn't work well in my experience.
This is envy speaking. I'm excited to hear your results. They will be fabulous, I'm sure.
Old 03-04-2014, 05:31 AM   #89
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Ailuros, just want to warn you that you're fast approaching 180:1, which didn't work well in my experience.
This is envy speaking. I'm excited to hear your results. They will be fabulous, I'm sure.
Iím a bit scared to try this . Iíll probably back off at the first blip on the scales.
Old 03-04-2014, 05:37 AM   #90
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Sirtain
Stats: 202then/154March/Xnow/140soon
WOE: Paleo+JUDDD
Start Date: March 2013
Please don't! I'm counting on your experience to be a guide.
Sirtain is offline   Reply With Quote