Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2014, 10:54 AM   #511
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
My sister is adopting a Julianne pig when it gets ready to leave it's mother. Here's a picture of Sophia.
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2014, 10:57 AM   #512
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
I had to google. WANT!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:58 AM   #513
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Cindy: that little piggie is so cute I want to cry!!!
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 11:20 AM   #514
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Hee hee, she is precious. My sister keeps posting videos of her on FB. The owner sends them to her, I guess. She and her husband have moved to Kansas and are going to have a working farm of sorts. Sophia, the pig, will be a house pet though.
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 11:43 AM   #515
Blabbermouth!!!

Well! I got all caught up on the daily cat chats! How fun was that!

Frosty: Love the photos and your pictures are adorable. Sheena is a great name! I totally get it - how your brain works I mean.

Carly: Enjoy your vacation in AC! You will have fun! congrats on the audit going well. I loved your Persian kitty pictures.

Dawn: How clever to think of the one fish two fish theme. Adorable plan and no, not lazy. Just creative!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
Is the Hyatt the hotel right across from the train station? I can't remember, but that's where we usually stay in Old Town and it's quite nice. One of our favorite weekend getaways is to take the train to Old Sac, spend the night, and just wander around. Keira loves the train museum and Joe's Crab Shack. Have fun!
Not right across. Maybe you are thinking of Embassy Suites? The one with the view of the Tower Bridge? We stay there sometimes too. Very nice.

The Hyatt is right across from the Capital building. In fact, the vip room has a sliding glass door, Juliet balcony and awesome view of the Capital. At night the building is all lit up and it's just lovely to sit in the candle lit room and gaze out at that view, sipping on good wine...

Monday was such a warm day. 80 degrees. That took a drastic change for the cold and rainy on Tuesday! Turns out the pool had a maintenance issue and they drained out all the water. They finally filled it back up and it was steaming and pretty on Wednesday, but still raining every time I tried to go out for a walk or anything.

So, Monday was an ok DD and I was totally planning on sticking to rotations but I totally blew it instead.

We ate every meal out, had outstanding food and drink and, no surprise, my scale registered me up +4 pounds this morning.

I was really, really looking forward to my DD today. But now it's like rolling thunder in my tummy and it's not feeling like fun. I'm doing every trick I know, but so far, I'm having to fight off the urge to just EAT!!

That 4 pounds has to be partly water retention from lots of salty foods (the fried calamari was outstanding! Followed by the mashed potatoes with surf and turf and the sun dried tomato pate' with hot sourdough bread slices! I. Am. So. Bad.) Also, partly undigested food probably, hmmmmm...glycogen stores? ummm...what else can I blame it on??

None of it can possibly be fat or actual real weight gain.

My past experience is that JUDDD is forgiving and even encouraging of vacations (work for DH, vacay for me - as it should be).

So, I'm going to tuff out this post vacay DD, get back on rotations and trust JUDDD to get those 4 pounds off fast.

Oh, no.....DH is making his lunch and it smells awesome....

I'm going to run into the other room and hide.....

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Old 03-28-2014, 12:22 PM   #516
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: FrostyBeav
Stats: 211/200.2/165
WOE: EOD JUDDD
Start Date: 11/12/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
Frosty: Love the photos and your pictures are adorable. Sheena is a great name! I totally get it - how your brain works I mean.
We tend to try to have fun with the names (except for our dog Molly - that one is boring but seemed to fit). When we got the kittens that grew up to be the gopher hunter and his sister, the turkey hunter, we consulted a thesaurus. Gopher hunter was orange and turkey hunter was a grey tabby. Pearl was in the thesaurus as a synonym for grey so that became her name.

Orange was a lot harder. We went through a bunch of them and none fit. I was joking around and said "how about ochre?" My wife heard "ogre" instead. That seemed to fit so they became Pearl and Ogre.

When my kids were little, they had a computer game where a boy popped balloons by bouncing his dog up to pop the balloons. The dog was black and named "Pep". From that, I thought that "Pepsi" would be a good name for a black dog or cat.

Years later, we got our current kittens and one of them was mostly black (only his back toes and tip of his tail are white) so we named him Pepsi. His sister was originally named Coco but we changed it a couple days later to Cola as it just seemed to fit better. She's a torbie with a lot of orange (red), brown and black. The brown is the same color as cola foam.

Queen Pearl was not amused that we brought new kittens into her domain (Ogre was gone by then).

Old 03-28-2014, 12:26 PM   #517

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Open all the windows Yam! Quick! You can do it!

OMGosh, all the cute pet pictures are making me all gooshy!

Frosty, Peaches aka Sheena is a beauty! I love her pointy ear-hair! Calling for Peaches outside would by funny. My aunt and cousin had a dog named Mujer (woman in Spanish) and they called her Mu. They would let her out the front door and when they called her back they would stand there yelling "Moooooo! Moooooo!" Cracked me up.

Carly, your kitties are adorable!

Cindy, that piggy is tooo sweet! I want one bad! Another cousin (yes, I have a lot of them!) had a Vietnamese Potbellied and it got to be over a hundred pounds. Yikes! Her brother (see above story about Mu) just called her Bacon.

CJ, that is one pricey piggy! They are sweet though.

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham

My Journal: LoCarbGal's Balancing Act ~ Losing Fat, Building Muscle, & Living Life!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:31 PM   #518

It may have been Embassy Suites I'm thinking of. I can't keep them straight.

I had a momma cat go missing once when her kittens were just a few days old. I bottle fed them, and did all I could, but only 2 of the 5 survived. One was completely grey and the other completely black, so I found names from the Encyclopedia. Dorian (Gray) from The Picture of Dorian Gray, and (Jeremiah) Sullivan (Black), a statesman and lawyer. Dorian and Sullivan just seemed to "fit." They were so cute and I had them for several years until I moved into a small apartment and my parents kept them.

ETA: Carol, when I was little, we raised a couple of steers for, um, consumption. One was named "Hamburger." The other we called "Tippy" but that was short for Tri-Tip.

JUDDD got me where I want to be!

Last edited by KeirasMom; 03-28-2014 at 12:33 PM..
Old 03-28-2014, 12:41 PM   #519
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
Frosty, Peaches aka Sheena is a beauty! I love her pointy ear-hair! Calling for Peaches outside would by funny. My aunt and cousin had a dog named Mujer (woman in Spanish) and they called her Mu. They would let her out the front door and when they called her back they would stand there yelling "Moooooo! Moooooo!" Cracked me up.

Come to think of it, I probably sound like an idiot calling for Pepsi and Cola. Fortunately, the only close neighbor is 82 and doesn't hear real well.
FrostyBeav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:43 PM   #520
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
The other we called "Tippy" but that was short for Tri-Tip.
People probably thought it was about cow tipping.

Yam-yam, I feel your pain. Today is a DD for me, too. However, my head hurts so bad right now that even my hair hurts and it's making me want to eat for some reason.
Old 03-28-2014, 01:53 PM   #521
Blabbermouth!!!

"Pepsi!"....."Cola!"...."Peaches!"

....'Twas in Dublin City, where girls are so pretty, 'twas there that I first met sweet Molly Malone...she drove a wheel barrow through streets broad and narrow, cryin' "Cockles! And Muscles! Alive, Alive - Ho!"

Sorry. That song came to mind. You need a wheel barrow...and everything will look normal cryin' Pepsi Cola! and Peaches! Alive! Alive - Hoah!

Um. Now you know how my mind works. Or does not.

How is your head ache and your hair ache?

I'm sipping on ice water with ACV and wondering why this darned DD is going so slow.

I should go exercise, but I don't wanna. Should vacuum the house or do laundry. but I don't wanna.
Old 03-28-2014, 02:10 PM   #522
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SlowSure
Stats: 157/105/105-110 HW 168
WOE: JUDDD Maintenance. Ketogenic PHD.
Start Date: 11 Dec. 2011 Restart 1 Jan 2013
I was thinking of Milly, Molly, Mandy (Children's books written and illustrated by Joyce Lankester Brisley, but they're probably just known in the UK.)
SlowSure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 02:55 PM   #523
Senior LCF Member

I have no idea what either one of you is talking about.

The headache is a little better bu still pretty bad. I did end up eating something (just now) so we will see if that helps. Maybe today is a MD or maybe tomorrow is a DD instead. Not sure.

I'm introducing Sheena to Cola. Cola was snoozing in her chair by the fireplace and Sheena came out and plopped herself in the middle of the floor and started cleaning herself. Cola is watching intently but not making any moves or growls. She occasionally even relaxes, so I think it's going well.
Old 03-28-2014, 03:10 PM   #524
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyBeav View Post
I'm introducing Sheena to Cola. Cola was snoozing in her chair by the fireplace and Sheena came out and plopped herself in the middle of the floor and started cleaning herself. Cola is watching intently but not making any moves or growls. She occasionally even relaxes, so I think it's going well.
I think it's a win now. Cola moved into her "top bunk" and was watching Sheena for awhile but then went to sleep.

Old 03-28-2014, 04:50 PM   #525

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Carly I am booking my flight now to visit your cats. Would be good to see you and Chelly too, maybe.

Frosty, this is your new cat, she knows it, you know it and we know it. My, now neutered, Queen had two glorious red boys in her final litter, much loved by their owners, sadly now deceased. (Cats, not owners!)
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 05:04 PM   #526
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Seabreezes
Stats: 191/162/160
WOE: JUDDD let me lose 30 pounds and keep it off
Start Date: Seems like forever - restart June '11
Our orange cat that looked like the new cat was called Arthur for King Arthur. My hubby and I called him General Motors as his purr was so loud we couldn't sleep. He and Cali along with Cody were adopted by the dear friends that bought our California house when we moved to Hawaii. That was 15 years ago and the cats were not young then. They all had great lives. The people who bought the house now have 3 other cats to replace the adopted ones. We get our cat fix when we visit.

Theoretically pets are not allowed in our building here. We are gone half of the time, too, so that makes pet owning difficult, also.

I am loving everyone's pictures, though.
Old 03-28-2014, 06:42 PM   #527
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabreezes View Post
Our orange cat that looked like the new cat was called Arthur for King Arthur. My hubby and I called him General Motors as his purr was so loud we couldn't sleep. He and Cali along with Cody were adopted by the dear friends that bought our California house when we moved to Hawaii. That was 15 years ago and the cats were not young then. They all had great lives. The people who bought the house now have 3 other cats to replace the adopted ones. We get our cat fix when we visit.

We have a feed store in town that lets people bring in kittens and puppies to give away. We have gotten three of our five (before Sheena) kittens there (the other two were from my parents' cat). These "free" kittens can be kind of expensive as you then have to spay or neuter and do all the shots and worming and stuff.

The adoption fee for Sheena was $12 and she is spayed and is current on all shots, including rabies. That's a heck of a deal. The kitten stage can be fun (they are sooooo cute) but it can be a giant pain, too, so I don't think I'll miss that.

There were some super nice cats there and it was kind of depressing to see all of them. The lady there said some people would even be crying before they left. However, it's a no kill shelter and they treat their "tenants" really well. I still wish I could have brought more home, though, especially the little tuxedo kitty.

Yennie, if you see this: I don't think Sheena has eaten anything yet. I've even put out canned food that the other cats love and she hasn't touched them. She may have eaten some of the dry food when I wasn't around but it wasn't much. Is this because of the new surroundings? She is very active and doesn't seem sick. I just looked at her records and she had her shots on the 20th so not super recent.
Old 03-28-2014, 08:33 PM   #528
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Yennie
Stats: 5'3" 35yo 199/sig/146 No longer obese!
WOE: A.I. 1/1-1/20; JUDDD 1/21/13, Potatoes as needed
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyBeav View Post
Yennie, if you see this: I don't think Sheena has eaten anything yet. I've even put out canned food that the other cats love and she hasn't touched them. She may have eaten some of the dry food when I wasn't around but it wasn't much. Is this because of the new surroundings? She is very active and doesn't seem sick. I just looked at her records and she had her shots on the 20th so not super recent.
She may have snuck some when you weren't looking, and its probably due to the new surroundings. Fear of being pounced on at the watering hole, and all that. Some cats flat out refuse wet food, which is always a challenge when they get sick and won't eat..

If you're still putting her up at night, offer her a measured amount of food then, so you can see how much she ate in the morning. If you're not putting her up at night, consider separating her a few times a day to offer her the chance to eat in private.

As she settles in and gets more comfortable, she'll feel more brave to eat more. I don't tend to get too worked up as long as she's otherwise acting normal - happy, bright, alert, playing.

My Potato Hacking Journal
All I ask is that you lead an evidence-based life.
Yennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:35 PM   #529
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
2 of our 5 cats refuse wet food and we used to have another one. That down right refused it. So Sheena may be one that only likes dry.
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:36 PM   #530
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie View Post
She may have snuck some when you weren't looking, and its probably due to the new surroundings. Fear of being pounced on at the watering hole, and all that. Some cats flat out refuse wet food, which is always a challenge when they get sick and won't eat..

If you're still putting her up at night, offer her a measured amount of food then, so you can see how much she ate in the morning. If you're not putting her up at night, consider separating her a few times a day to offer her the chance to eat in private.

As she settles in and gets more comfortable, she'll feel more brave to eat more. I don't tend to get too worked up as long as she's otherwise acting normal - happy, bright, alert, playing.
Thanks Yennie. She was a stray until about a week ago, so I wondered if she was just turning her nose up at the food.
Old 03-28-2014, 08:39 PM   #531
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
2 of our 5 cats refuse wet food and we used to have another one. That down right refused it. So Sheena may be one that only likes dry.
Thanks Carly. That's interesting. The way our other cats go after the canned food, I figured it was a super treat for cats. Friskies type food always made them barf so we buy them Fancy Feast as a treat. Lately, we have been giving them Taste of the Wild. That stuff is pretty nice. It smells like real food and not the gross cat food smell. Sheena didn't eat either though.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:37 PM   #532
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sorenkkg
Stats: Jan 2014: 266/258.0/160
WOE: JUDDD range: 2200/500
Start Date: LC Jan 2003 restart Jan 2012- JUDDD start 04/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie jayne View Post

And we've also had one dog, and a $600 guinea pig. That includes the cage, a hanging water bottle, a kiddie swimming pool (we had it in the living room for "Piggy" to run around in for exercise), and which our smart cat deflated multiple times with one claw stuck out, and $575 worth of vet bills before we figured out the typical life span of guinea pigs.
I had a guinea pig as a kid, first pet and all that. I made bunk beds for her out of Kleenex boxes and went to pick her up to try them out, and her neck was wet and red.

My dad had his office in the basement. I ran down and put her (Cindy, mostly gray) on his desk and lifted up her little arms so she was standing. He was on the phone with a client- said I have to go, and hung up.

He took her to the vet (I didn't get to go- I was 7 or 8) and my mom (who called her a rat) chose this moment to explain about the dangers of anesthetic, and how people don't pay for animals like this to get fixed.

Needless to say... My dad came home with Cindy in a bandage and a little cone, and antibiotics for her water bottle (first she wouldn't drink, then she didn't like plain water later...).

Seems she had a tumor, and scratched herself open. Also seems IT FELL OUT on the way but they did what the could to get it all and patch her up.

Had her for another year+ before selling her at the school bazaar. For like $2

I never asked what the vet bill was though

Plan to Win, Win when you Plan (re: food)

Last edited by sorenkkg; 03-28-2014 at 09:39 PM..
sorenkkg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:51 PM   #533
Senior LCF Member

We had guinea pigs when we first got married as the house we were renting didn't allow cats or dogs. The guinea pigs were fun but it turned out that I am violently allergic to rodents.
Old 03-28-2014, 10:12 PM   #534
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Yennie
Stats: 5'3" 35yo 199/sig/146 No longer obese!
WOE: A.I. 1/1-1/20; JUDDD 1/21/13, Potatoes as needed
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorenkkg View Post

He took her to the vet (I didn't get to go- I was 7 or 8) and my mom (who called her a rat) chose this moment to explain about the dangers of anesthetic, and how people don't pay for animals like this to get fixed.

You'd be surprised (or maybe not) what people will pay to get fixed. Or what they won't pay to get fixed.

Its been a rough week in that department. The semi-final straw was the woman who wanted to put down the dog because of a chronic health problem she was no longer willing to manage. Ok, fine. Better put her out of pain than let her linger since you're unable to deal with it. But, oh, BTW, Mr doesn't know I'm putting his dog down and I'm planning on telling him she died under anesthesia at your clinic. UM - NO!!!!! How about we talk to Mr instead, you're not being unreasonable, we can come up with a plan we all agree on. Well, can't talk to Mr because he's IN JAIL until May. Yes, please tell the guy in jail I accidentally killed his dog because you're too afraid to tell him you did it. That sounds like an AWESOME plan! Thanks but no thanks.

Luckily she was actually a really nice lady, just very clueless.
Yennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 08:16 AM   #535

Softball picture day today! Then I have to clean, clean, clean. My living room is a disaster and the new furniture is being delivered on Wednesday. Calories will be burned!
Old 03-29-2014, 09:26 AM   #536
Blabbermouth!!!

Hey Frosty: We had a beautiful Persian cat named Mittens who lived to be 22 years old! When we moved from the house she grew up in, she wouldn't eat and she hid behind a desk.

A friend who is a cat lover told me to put butter on her paws. Apparently, the butter picks up new scents and when the kitty licks their paws they quickly acclimate to new surroundings.

It worked! She felt at home in no time and started eating again.
Old 03-29-2014, 09:39 AM   #537
Blabbermouth!!!

Our Internet server went down right in the middle of a post I was writing yesterday. I don't remember what it was about.

Anyway, I really needed to be here chatting on my DD!!!

I called Comcast and got a recording that said they were having outages in our area. Supposedly they were gonna have it fixed by 7 pm but that didn't happen.

Wow. I was so bummed. Makes me realize how much I use the Net! I had a pile of stuff I needed to do like bill pay and getting back to some people with insurance related stuff.

None of that happened.

When I woke up and still had no Internet this morning I was

Finally spent a half hour on the phone with them just now and they had to reset my router by sending a hit, post outage fix. A lot of messing around but now I'm back in business.

Just got a call from BFF and she wants to do lunch and a movie.

So, looks like I'm not going to unpack, do laundry and clean the house totally today!

Looks like rain outside so I better take an umbrella as it's quite a walk from the parking lot to the theater.

I ended up a bit over 700 calories yesterday. So, I'm calling it a high DD and moving on.

Still, 2 of those 4 vacay pounds are gone this morning. Whew! JUDDD is definitely forgiving.
Old 03-29-2014, 10:27 AM   #538
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sorenkkg
Stats: Jan 2014: 266/258.0/160
WOE: JUDDD range: 2200/500
Start Date: LC Jan 2003 restart Jan 2012- JUDDD start 04/2012
Jen-- wow, that is an insane story. Anytime you work with the public, you get to hear such weird and different things. I would NOT want an angry ex-con coming in and ranting about how your malpractice killed his dog NO WAY

Yam-- butter! whodathunkit!

Dawn-- new furniture? Do tell! Yes-- housework is definitely exercise-- go forth and dustify!

I rowed. DH and I also have cleaned-- we have a niece and her friend coming for a couple nights on their way to Cuba (can we leave my car in your garage instead of parking at the airport???) and then I have my boss and a work friend coming for dinner on UD Tuesday.

I'm now headed out to get some chickens for roasting for tonight's DD supper (DH asks, why can't we just buy roasted chickens?)... we can, but why can't I do it myself? hmmmm?
sorenkkg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 11:01 AM   #539
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
Hey Frosty: We had a beautiful Persian cat named Mittens who lived to be 22 years old! When we moved from the house she grew up in, she wouldn't eat and she hid behind a desk.

A friend who is a cat lover told me to put butter on her paws. Apparently, the butter picks up new scents and when the kitty licks their paws they quickly acclimate to new surroundings.

It worked! She felt at home in no time and started eating again.
That's funny, though I'm not sure about tracking butter though the house (I know - small amount).

I've been giving her the run of the house at night when the other cats are outside so she is likely eating then. She is a tiny cat, only 6.5 lbs, so probably doesn't eat much.

She isn't shy. She's all over the house exploring and rarely sleeps, though she was on the bed a lot last night. She's a lot more rambunctious today. We had a cat tunnel that we put away when Cali died. I got it out and Sheena is having a ball with it.

The socialization is going well. Cola is completely accepting now. Pepsi is a little more wary but more curious than aggressive. The biggest problem is that both of them are pretty bold about wanting to come up and sniff her and she doesn't want any part of that so will arch her back or hiss at them when they do that. Otherwise, they are fine around each other now.

As a side note, I have my iPod playing on random in the background. It played "Sheena is a Punk Rocker" while I was typing.
Old 03-29-2014, 11:16 AM   #540
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Seabreezes
Stats: 191/162/160
WOE: JUDDD let me lose 30 pounds and keep it off
Start Date: Seems like forever - restart June '11
I have heard about the butter on the paws, too. It sounds as if Sheena is doing OK if she is checking everything out. Give her a good petting for me. I'll enjoy the cats cyberlly!

Yam Yam, there is nothing worse than not having internet! Nothing! Glad you are back in the realm!

The next 3 days are eating days and that will just have to be. It will end with dinner at Yam Yam's and my favorite restaurant. I'll have a Mai Tai for you! After all the eating I'll be a year older Monday ( and a pound or two heavier!) but Tuesday will start the rotations and I'll be fine. Thank you JUDDD for making it possible to enjoy celebrations and not gain permanent weight

Have a great weekend everyone...

Seabreezes is online now   Reply With Quote